Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

Sorry but [BOMB] only has 2 months of creation, we dont have a GvG team, but with time we are goin to have it.

Thats another funny fact a lot of guild with 1 year together die agasint us ^^ they should be better right? they have more time playing together right ?? xDD

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Sorry but [BOMB] only has 2 months of creation, we dont have a GvG team, but with time we are goin to have it.

Thats another funny fact a lot of guild with 1 year together die agasint us ^^ they should be better right? they have more time playing together right ?? xDD

lets do a 2v2 or 3v3 or 4v4 or 5v5….

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

2 months is a long time, sounds more like excuse to me.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

I dont care what you can say dude ^^ if you think its an excuse well its an excuse, are you happy ?

2vs2 3vs3 5vs5 ?? what is that ?? thats not a GvG … LOL !!! Theres other guild who can play that . A lot of Havoc in FA can do that, or ask Flashy he can kill you all alone.

(edited by Tyrion.5764)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

I dont care what you can say dude ^^ if you think its an excuse well its an excuse, are you happy ?

2vs2 3vs3 5vs5 ?? what is that ?? thats not a GvG … LOL !!! Theres other guild who can play that . A lot of Havoc in FA can do that, or ask Flashy he can kill you all alone.

Then stop talking about being good if you’re not going to fight other guilds.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

I dont say i will not fight other guilds, you are making your own stament ^^ its funny.

That what i do all the time, but 2vs2 5vs5 ?? that not GvG and im not goin to do what you want, im goin to do what i want and btw who are you what its your guild ?? i dont even know you or see your tag before ??

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

Now it sounds like you are scared. We will do 2v2/3v3/4v4 all the way up to 15v15.
Like I said, 2 months is a long time!!!!!1!!!!!11!!
Jajaja

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

Kepp talking like i say those are your stament ^^ not mine. Soon or later we are goin to GvG, but its not goin to be because you pressure us, it goin to happen when we want to ^^
Theres no reason to rush, we have a lot of time all 2014

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

Kepp talking like i say those are your stament ^^ not mine. Soon or later we are goin to GvG, but its not goin to be because you pressure us, it goin to happen when we want to ^^
Theres no reason to rush, we have a lot of time all 2014

But you talk a lot on the forums and don’t back it up, why is this?

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

Keep talking you talk much much more and dont even say what ur guild or anything ^^ i dont need to answer nothing from now on

Like i say if TC made a [BOMB] troll guild, its because [BOMB] made and impact in TC

The best prove is that guild ^^ and why they made that guild ??

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

Keep talking you talk much much more and dont even say what ur guild or anything ^^ i dont need to answer nothing from now on

Like i say if TC made a [BOMB] troll guild, its because [BOMB] made and impact in TC

How many players does [BOMB] have?

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

Why Tc made that [BOMB] guild ?

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Are you even a WvW guild? I’ve never seen any BOMB tags anywhere.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

Bomb is a pretty common word you know.
Did you ever think that?

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

Are you even a WvW guild? I’ve never seen any BOMB tags anywhere.

I can ask the same ….

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

Did you ever think that?

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

Did you ever think that?

Are you sure because this guys say the real reson ^^ jajaaja

We Carry Servers To Great Victory [BOMB] is recruiting! Plz msg me jajajajaja! ^^;

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

I wasn’t going to comment on this but you’re blowing things out of proportion. I have only seen one person from TC running a [BOMB] tag and that’s me. Sorry but all of TC does not care for BOMB. I just like poking fun of people who like to poke fun at other people. Sorry to burst your ego trip. Also, I wasn’t the person doing the shady business that was mentioned earlier. No commander tag, sorry.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

Did you ever think that?

We Carry Servers To Great Victory [BOMB] is recruiting! Plz msg me jajajajaja! ^^;

See just one guy, he even admitted.
Does that still make you believe you made a huge impact?

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

I can ask the same ….

It’s in my signature somewhere.

Is BOMB just a WvW-forum-warrior guild? Or will you actually fight? Lets do some fights in that cool new arena thingy

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

Ego ? , i just havin fun over here, you cannot imagen how much i laugh to read those forums xDD

BTW theres was more them 1 BOMB, i saw 1 in EBG, 2 in TCBL, maybe its a different BOMB than yours

I dont know but its fine, have fun

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

Yes we are only forum warriors, we dont fight we run and hide in caves and cry cry a lot and when we stop to cry we sing justin biber songs ^^ jajaajaaja

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

Yes we are only forum warriors, we dont fight we run and hide in caves and cry cry a lot and when we stop to cry we sing justin biber songs ^^ jajaajaaja

Since you don’t actually have a set team, would you be against having a fight where its bring however many guildies as you can? Similar to a wvw raid, except you guys can’t have pugs like you normally do.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

Ego ? , i just havin fun over here, you cannot imagen how much i laugh to read those forums xDD

BTW theres was more them 1 BOMB, i saw 1 in EBG, 2 in TCBL, maybe its a different BOMB than yours

I dont know but its fine, have fun

I have a lot of alts and I favor TCBL and EBG like the typical zergling. But I haven’t been on in hours and if you’ve seen two at the same time, then I guess there is another troll guild besides my solo one.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

FA, be honest. Did you glitch into Aldon’s? No catas, no rams. Nothing.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Did you ever think that?

Plz don’t misquote me.

(edited by Usagi.4835)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

BTW theres a [BOMB] guild in TC, a troll guild, becaue the real [BOMB] made a huge impact in TC

Anyways if people want to spread out bad thing about us, awesome that only prove that [BOMB] its making an impact in all of you.

You, I like you. You impact me….

sigh

I’m going to miss this place when it’s gone. So many good memories. I’ll see you all in the general discussion area.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

I’d like to hear you laugh with the sound of jajajajaja

On another note, what bl you running in, I want to fight you, guess you’re going to make me have to look for you because you so scared

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keeralah.3140

Keeralah.3140

I don’t know you. I’ve never even heard of your guild.

And yet, you annoy the ever loving hell out of me.

Cheers.

The Sneaky One – Thief
Keeralah – Elementalist
[WCS] Maguuma

(edited by Keeralah.3140)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Did you also glitch into Jerrifer’s, FA? Naughtiest server NA. Or specifically, the commander engi from Two And A Half Men [TWM].

(edited by Usagi.4835)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Meow is open for GvGs this week, too. Mail “Fidd” in-game to arrange one with us.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

lol @ TC oceanic 40+ blob running from our 15 man desperation group. Do you even wvw? Or is this how you farm your empyreal fragments?

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

I was scouting for FA on eb for the last few hours. Our main force never even ventured to TC side. How those were flipped, I don’t know, but it wasn’t our militia zerg (that’s all I think we have at this time of night). If they were flipped illegitimately, it doesn’t represent our server, and I know 99.9% of us don’t condone that type of play. The ones of us that were on that I know were in our corner playing defense. We were even outmanned for a bit (haven’t seen that buff in a longgg time) and I think that’s around when those towers flipped. Sorry, it’s bs, and we’d prefer to win fairly.

Good fights this week, and I look forward to what the rest of the week has to hold.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

I was scouting for FA on eb for the last few hours. Our main force never even ventured to TC side. How those were flipped, I don’t know, but it wasn’t our militia zerg (that’s all I think we have at this time of night). If they were flipped illegitimately, it doesn’t represent our server, and I know 99.9% of us don’t condone that type of play. The ones of us that were on that I know were in our corner playing defense. We were even outmanned for a bit (haven’t seen that buff in a longgg time) and I think that’s around when those towers flipped. Sorry, it’s bs, and we’d prefer to win fairly.

Good fights this week, and I look forward to what the rest of the week has to hold.

Did you see an engi commander from [TWM]?

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

There is an FA engie that can glitch into towers/keeps/smc. It was shown on a livestream not long ago, I’ve a link to a youtube video that has the footage if anyone wants it.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Who in TC took Hills just now in FABL with no orange/white swords, period? We were inside the outer perimeter and no gate/wall down anywhere?

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Middzz.1490

Middzz.1490

Who in TC took Hills just now in FABL with no orange/white swords, period? We were inside the outer perimeter and no gate/wall down anywhere?

Simple …learn to sweep .

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

Went to defend Klov just now against FA, caught an FA underlevel guard speeding across the land in the usual ‘stop-start’ motion that raises eyebrows. Wasn’t able to get the report fired off because his character was out of my ‘range’ within seconds.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

Hahaha, the vitriol in these types of threads has only gotten worse since I last poked my head in on one. No wonder they’re potentially shutting down the sub-forum.

It’s surprising how people seem like they don’t know how to lose, which is a bummer since they also don’t know how to win.

The real tragedy though, is when everyone forgot how to have fun.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

Hahaha, the vitriol in these types of threads has only gotten worse since I last poked my head in on one. No wonder they’re potentially shutting down the sub-forum.

It’s surprising how people seem like they don’t know how to lose, which is a bummer since they also don’t know how to win.

Or maybe they like some competitive rivalry and do not take what is said here personally or all that seriously. Perhaps it is just some folks like yourself that forgot how to have fun?

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Nobody is having fun in here. They are behaving badly and should all be punished,

So far it looks like SOS was keeping TC in check at night while Mag just offers up easy ppt.

This weeks ppt game goes to TC

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

Nobody is having fun in here. They are behaving badly and should all be punished,

So far it looks like SOS was keeping TC in check at night while Mag just offers up easy ppt.

We held a meeting with our doors last night, they promised to do better.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

Or maybe they like some competitive rivalry and do not take what is said here personally or all that seriously. Perhaps it is just some folks like yourself that forgot how to have fun?

I’d like to believe that, but such a gross lack of sportsmanship and respect speaks to something else. You don’t end a basketball game in high school, then walk over to the other bench and yell “AHHAHAHAHHAA OWNED” after the game if you win. You don’t say “Lol you guys are bad, we just didn’t have our starters” back if you lost. You clap hands and say “good game”.

And like most online feedback tools, the number of people who take the time to post something positive is intensely outweighed by those who come searching for somewhere to vent in the heat of an emotional moment.

So no, I don’t believe you. And I’m having the time of my life in WvW. I’m the Necro in white who laughs as zergs swarm over him, then comes back to charge/divert again immediately.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

We held a meeting with our doors last night, they promised to do better.

Thank you!!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

I’d like to believe that, but such a gross lack of sportsmanship and respect speaks to something else. You don’t end a basketball game in high school, then walk over to the other bench and yell “AHHAHAHAHHAA OWNED” after the game if you win. You don’t say “Lol you guys are bad, we just didn’t have our starters” back if you lost. You clap hands and say “good game”.

And like most online feedback tools, the number of people who take the time to post something positive is intensely outweighed by those who come searching for somewhere to vent in the heat of an emotional moment.

So no, I don’t believe you. And I’m having the time of my life in WvW. I’m the Necro in white who laughs as zergs swarm over him, then comes back to charge/divert again immediately.

Are you really suggesting that there is no poor behaviour in sports? Really poor analogy.

If you want to take the forums personally and be offended by their content, that is on you and you can make the choice not to come to the forums.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: BLKNovember.5620

BLKNovember.5620

On an unrelated note, join the dirty roleplaying pirate carebears of TC as they hunt for the lost treasure of Stephen Bonetti Brolbooty Bootybert’s Bootylicious Booty this Christmas!

Oh my goodness, this made my night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbdflriheIM

This is quite possibly the best post I have ever seen.

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Tyrion – Best commander on NA servers. Hands down.

disclaimer: person that recorded is a clicker….

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: BLKNovember.5620

BLKNovember.5620

I’ve never followed him, but that is absolutely amazing.

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Did we win?

lol, best video ever

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Best……video……ever

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood