Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

And now you know why Mag hates Yaks and SBI.

I used to think TC was the worst server, but Yaks beats them hands down at being the worst.

So we’re not even the best at being the worst anymore? kitten

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

I used to think TC was the worst server, but Yaks beats them hands down at being the worst.

Nothing wrong with coming in second.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Is that FA’s motto

huehuehue

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

Is that FA’s motto

huehuehue

I think FA’s motto is ‘we are not what we used to be’.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

in that case TC’s motto is “we used to be nicer”

mag can have “we used to be roamers”

(edited by Andy.9137)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

in that case TC’s motto is “we used to be nicer”

mag can have “we used to be roamers”

Where you been hiding? Haven’t seen you about.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Yes, roaming on FABL was good tonight. Very enjoyable.

Two different instances ~15 mins apart. Tried up north and it was more of the same.

Attachments:

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

#fullbags #[nope] #25m #zergresupply #getowned #hashbrowns

Attachments:

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I thought you said JQ was worse than us. MAKE THE LIST.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

I thought you said JQ was worse than us. MAKE THE LIST.

Hmm… I do not recall that, but it is a valid point, tough call.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Mag has got some duelers out there tonight.

Like the general rank ele from ILL that wouldn’t stop to fight, and then some glassy SDF? thief comes in for a poke on me (nice try, you almost had me down).

The payback on the ruins was sweet when I downed the dirty thief and dropped a snow glob on him.

/dance

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

about 8 vr camped tc’s nn tonight and continously wiped you guys. Nice ballistas and superior ac’s at the end too.

Bad Elementalist

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Just passing this note to the appropriate party.

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

FrownyClown.8402

Lol. Tactical retreat. Would you stay with 15 enemies charging you? We kited we killed and we won.

Bad Elementalist

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Aberrant.6749

Dude I 1v zerg and win. Get on my level.

Tarnished Coast

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

about 8 vr camped tc’s nn tonight and continously wiped you guys. Nice ballistas and superior ac’s at the end too.

Also loved when their whole zerg came to “resupply” for just us.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Thanks, I love wasting multiple peoples time by chasing me around. Will continue to run and be chased by bads.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Aberrant.6749

Thanks, I love wasting multiple peoples time by chasing me around. Will continue to run and be chased by bads.

Yea that can be fun, but it’s only really worth while in sPvP… WvW +/-2 etc. doesn’t matter.

Tarnished Coast

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

Sometimes taking a camp from VR is harder than taking SMC. Those guys are pros.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

it’s christmas here!

merry christmas everyone

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

it’s christmas here!

merry christmas everyone

kitten off-hour folks even get xmas before us…

Happy holidays

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Interesting. When FA beat TC last week it was because of their superior organization and outstanding open field fighting skills.

Now with FA in 2nd place…its because of 2 v 1.

Some things never change.

Yes because this thread is full of people talking about 2v1… seriously, read more then one post before you share your wisdom with us.

Naw….I’ll pass…wisdom is free…want some more? Got plenty.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

Interesting. When FA beat TC last week it was because of their superior organization and outstanding open field fighting skills.

Yes because this thread is full of people talking about 2v1… seriously, read more then one post before you share your wisdom with us.

Naw….I’ll pass…wisdom is free…want some more? Got plenty.

Speaking of things never changing.

Also, are you saying FA won because of 2v1, and now TC is winning because of superior organization and outstanding open field fighting skills?

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Tasty Hogs [HOGS] is a Tarnished Coast WvW guild that focuses on ppt-play. We are currently recruiting all hogs, tasty or otherwise, to come join us as we gorge ourselves on PPT so we can offer (sacrifice) ourselves to our FA overlords! Please PM for more details jajaja!

On an unrelated note, join the dirty roleplaying pirate carebears of TC as they hunt for the lost treasure of Stephen Bonetti Brolbooty Bootybert’s Bootylicious Booty this Christmas!

LOL NEVER FORGET

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Meow in this week before going into holiday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HJIG-zfC70
A Meow went to scout EU and faces off against Second Law. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-2kVvJ-WlM

(edited by UltraHiDef.4809)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Meow in this week before going into holiday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HJIG-zfC70

From this video, it’s safe to assume that every time you encounted Maguuma you wiped.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

From this video, it’s safe to assume that every time you encounted Maguuma you wiped.

Maguuma fights open field? Lol. I remember wiping Mag guilds pre-league 15 vs. 40+ though. You stopped fighting after that in oceanic time zone now.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

Maguuma fights open field? Lol. I remember wiping Mag guilds pre-league 15 vs. 40+ though. You stopped fighting after that in oceanic time zone now.

Is that why you tanked to silver?

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

Yes, I was afraid you’d cry me to death.

(edited by UltraHiDef.4809)

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

Valid fear, I cry a lot. Hallmark commercials… need a box of tissues.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

Nah, you just need better guilds.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Video or it didn’t happen. Also, our guilds can beat up your guilds!

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

FrownyClown.8402

Mag has the best guilds out there hands down.

Bad Elementalist

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Ruru.1302

kekekekekekkekekekkeeke

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Yea that can be fun, but it’s only really worth while in sPvP… WvW +/-2 etc. doesn’t matter.

Who said anything about 2 people? More like 10-20+ people all the time. Before when JP was part of EB I could take 20 people out of fight on map by holding JP vs them for hour+. I doubt anyone else in all of GW2 takes more people out of the “fight” than me.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Who said anything about 2 people? More like 10-20+ people all the time. Before when JP was part of EB I could take 20 people out of fight on map by holding JP vs them for hour+. I doubt anyone else in all of GW2 takes more people out of the “fight” than me.

We got ourselves a kitten over here!

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Anyone hear/see of this guy’s guilds listed? Seems like a whole lot of hot air (which I appreciate given how cold it is where I live).

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

Say that in the BG match-up thread, lol.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Anyone hear/see of this guy’s guilds listed? Seems like a whole lot of hot air (which I appreciate given how cold it is where I live).

Well if you pay attention, it appears he is part of MEOW. But as that relies upon reading I will forgive you. I know Mag struggles at that sort of thing.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

I really wish that made sense so we could continue our conversation.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

Well if you pay attention, it appears he is part of MEOW. But as that relies upon reading I will forgive you. I know Mag struggles at that sort of thing.

Hard to learn to read properly playing games all day in your mom’s poorly lit basement.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Ruru.1302

Meow and Second Law lol

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

when did second law change their tag to vii?
haven’t seen meow before.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: BLKNovember.5620

BLKNovember.5620

My response could have been perceived as rude, and I get the angle you’re taking. “Mmmmmm, the guy talking about sportsmanship was rude, oooo baby I’m going to jump on this chance to prove his hypocrisy! Mom, can you bring the lotion down? My hands are dry.”

However, it was the perfect word for the occasion, since two posts with arguments seemingly went unread, or were simply used as a soapbox to preach the same repetitive gospel about how bads and sensitives ruin everyone’s fun. I also wanted to let him know that I wasn’t going to respond to any more of his posts, since the conversation was already vacuous after 2.

@Tricare: A few things

1. Tyrion’s style of commanding is the reason why I absolutely refuse to ever join the FA Teamspeak. I acknowledge it is the best idea to effectively run with a zerg, but I only use zergs as means to find fights, really. I’ve heard a similar sentiment expressed from others. We can’t keep people from tagging up and finding a following, regardless of their methods. Just know that not all of us think it’s…. good.

2. No, I’m not suggesting that professionals don’t smack talk. I specifically mentioned high-school, but that isn’t even the point, really. After a professional game, often the players walk across the field and congratulate one another, hug, pat cheeks, etc. I see the forums as the “after-party”, where you come when the game is over. How many times do you see a post-game interview where the player was like “Yeah, their defensive line kept cheating, but the refs wouldn’t call it. I’m going to send them video footage so hopefully they do something about it”, or “Yeah they are a really bad team, we owned them”, or “They aren’t good, we’d beat them for sure if it wasn’t for <insert excuse here>”. You don’t.

The smack talk happens on the field. The appropriate analogy to this situation is in-game when you’re lining up for a fight. If I could, I’d yell choice bits over to people standing on walls or hiding in guards. I’d taunt zergs to see if I could pull a few over to me. I’d try to pull them off of their game and into a disadvantageous situation to help my server/me win a fight/cap a location/etc. Professionals try to get under each other’s skin to gain an emotional advantage that they can use to win the game. But from what I can tell, they leave it in-game.

Unfortunately, we don’t have the opportunity to chat with each other in-game, so I guess people just have to use this subforum to vent their frustration. And that IS what it often is.

I’d even probably be more OK with it if many of the posts had any hint of respect at any point. Or if they were clever at all. The “we owned you” “no we owned you” “you’re exploiting” “no you’re exploiting” has been literally going on for over a year. Is that not insane to you? The Code of Conduct violations notwithstanding, I’d close this subforum for a lack of originality.

Ugh, this post is too long. I went to run errands halfway through, and it’s too long for even me to go back and read. Oh well.

TL;DR – I’m having fun fighting you folks, please stop dodging for no real reason and unintentionally ruining my Corrupt Boons, if you see me bow to you it’s because I respect something I saw you do, if you see me laugh it’s because I think what’s happening is funny (not because I’m mocking you).

Tyrion offers a form of commanding that most people don’t mind. If you don’t like it, there are other commanders on TS, not just him. We range from commanders like Tyrion, micro managing the group, to commanders like me, that just go around in loose groups with little orders mostly going for fights and smaller objectives. I don’t like the micro managing zerg commanders do, but at times it is appropriate, still it’s not a good reason to boycott TS.

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

BLKNovember.5620

We were more organized than we usually are. If we’re losing now it’s because we have little presence. At most I’ve seen one 40 man zerg for all BL’s. No matter how good they may be, that’s not going to be enough. I don’t know about double teaming, I’d say we wouldn’t be able to respond to just one side at full strength. It’s the holidays after all. Not going to force people to play.

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

BLKNovember.5620

Please do not mistake Tyrions ego and ignorance as the opinion of all of FA.

Most people think hes a joke, and the ones that are nice to him are just scared that he will stop commanding our EU timezone if they don’t kiss his kitten.

On a side note: Thank you for the fun fights this week PYRO, STUN, Ark, Azn, VR. Our raids this week have actually been fun because you guys don’t run into towers like Yaks Bend and SBI do.

This is why we can’t have nice things, like a winning week. Seems like our commanders are more willing to attack each other rather than the other servers.

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Thanks for the bags at our Bay Keep TC,,, stand in meteor shower more.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

I really wish that made sense so we could continue our conversation.

I wish you had a better sense of humor.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I mean I guess it’s good PvF to talk trash while playing in a timezone no top guilds play in (maybe KH? but it’s christmas so w/e) so props on that Meowman.

Your vid was not convincing tho. Staggardly and awkwardly charge into backpedaling pub zergs.

Dec 20th - FA/TC/MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

Please do not mistake Tyrions ego and ignorance as the opinion of all of FA.

Most people think hes a joke, and the ones that are nice to him are just scared that he will stop commanding our EU timezone if they don’t kiss his kitten.

On a side note: Thank you for the fun fights this week PYRO, STUN, Ark, Azn, VR. Our raids this week have actually been fun because you guys don’t run into towers like Yaks Bend and SBI do.

This is why we can’t have nice things, like a winning week. Seems like our commanders are more willing to attack each other rather than the other servers.

Agreed, it’s never cool to call out your server mates in these troll forums. Especially commanders, they are supposed to lead by example. It’s an easy way to lose respect for ones self.

Edit: I happen to like Tyrions style of commanding, he definitely gets people motivated and pumped up, and he always has a large zerg following him so the results speak for themselves.

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Bucket Lips.5017)