Dec-6: EB, CD, BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Even MORE bs…

Additionally, I don’t get what part of most of us are not even participating this week some of you are not understanding, but it’s adorable watching you guys blow your own horn so very hard, lol.

BP only really tried hard the first 2 days of the matchup (Friday and Saturday). Once we secured a 30k lead after those 2 days, we stopped caring.

Ohai Zara!

That obviously applies to only the more sensible amongst your lot, lol. Some of your folks don’t seem to be noticing that we’re not exactly putting up a tremendous struggle.

Hi

And I don’t blame them. Your commanders have been doing a good job upgrading, defending and hitting other BLs to make it seem like your server isn’t taking a break.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Pulling guard duty on a Mesmer trying to glitch cheat. Stay classy Ebay/ZoD

Attachments:

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

Hey Evil Angels on CD. Creepy Silent said that any guild can get good with hammer spam and 30 people.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

BP crying about everything?
Classic.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Even MORE bs…

Additionally, I don’t get what part of most of us are not even participating this week some of you are not understanding, but it’s adorable watching you guys blow your own horn so very hard, lol.

BP only really tried hard the first 2 days of the matchup (Friday and Saturday). Once we secured a 30k lead after those 2 days, we stopped caring.

Ohai Zara!

That obviously applies to only the more sensible amongst your lot, lol. Some of your folks don’t seem to be noticing that we’re not exactly putting up a tremendous struggle.

Hi

And I don’t blame them. Your commanders have been doing a good job upgrading, defending and hitting other BLs to make it seem like your server isn’t taking a break.

Not too surprising. One of the things that League did to change us was to alter our perspective on priorities. We’re far more defensive than we used to be. Our primary BL Commanders in particular are kinds of cray about keep upkeep whenever it’s possible.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Even MORE bs…

Ohai Zara!

Hi

Not too surprising. One of the things that League did to change us was to alter our perspective on priorities. We’re far more defensive than we used to be. Our primary BL Commanders in particular are kinds of cray about keep upkeep whenever it’s possible.

And that would be 10 ac, 5 ballista, 3 trebs, cannons, oil. (All regular siege)

Never seen any skill from open field combat…

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Even MORE bs…

Ohai Zara!

Hi

And that would be 10 ac, 5 ballista, 3 trebs, cannons, oil. (All regular siege)

Never seen any skill from open field combat…

Of course not… I said I was out for the week…

I jest of course, but please refrain from using overly-generalized statements
in my presence. Kthxbai! <3

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Who besides me finds the SBI vs Yaks thing in our match thread weird? w/e

Thx for the gvg Void! Wish you were on BP, we’d be great brothers in arms (not recruiting, just sayin; from gvg and wvw, love their moxy). Good luck with next week.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Thx for the gvg Void! Wish you were on BP,

Oh god no.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

They’re a fine guild.

Gaile Gray wrote:

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

They’re a fine guild.

Oh god no.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

They’re a fine guild.

Oh god no.

This coming from the leader of VNG.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

(edited by CrazyCanuck.4265)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

They’re a fine guild.

Oh god no.

If you were wondering why some people seem to focus their hatred towards you, Zara … things like this may offer some insight :P

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Well, I suppose mission accomplished?

Attachments:

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Congrats

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Congrats

Thank you! Honestly, my drunken rages on day one feel so much more assuaged! Its all down hill from here I suppose.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Congrats

Thank you! Honestly, my drunken rages on day one feel so much more assuaged! Its all down hill from here I suppose.

Maybe you can stop running me over in my golems now then…. :p I’m on pain meds from my surgery that make it so that I pretty much can’t fall asleep, but I can barely stay awake at the same time. I got nothing else to do and you guys are making this evening very expensive for me.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nalivan.6451

Nalivan.6451

They’re a fine guild.

Oh god no.

If you think Zara is the leader of VNG then you definitely know nothing about VNG.

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

CrazyCanuck.4265

They’re a fine guild.

Oh god no.

If you think Zara is the leader of VNG then you definitely know nothing about VNG.

Her actions and words on the forums suggest otherwise, but thanks a bunch for clearing up my misconception with your convenient signature. A friendly suggestion to you then, sir master guild leader. You should do a better job at managing your guildies on the forums and the amount of kitten talking they do given how little of it they can actually back up. “Zara” alone does so much kitten talking you’d expect your guild to be legends and gods of WvW, yet sadly, that is no where near the truth. Quite the opposite actually.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

They’re a fine guild.

Oh god no.

Her actions and words on the forums suggest otherwise, but thanks a bunch for clearing up my misconception with your convenient signature. A friendly suggestion to you then, sir master guild leader. You should do a better job at managing your guildies on the forums and the amount of kitten talking they do given how little of it they can actually back up. “Zara” alone does so much kitten talking you’d expect your guild to be legends and gods of WvW, yet sadly, that is no where near the truth. Quite the opposite actually.

the answer might be in here somewhere:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=maoAFT61n6M

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nalivan.6451

Nalivan.6451

They’re a fine guild.

Oh god no.

Given that, i do not remember fighting NA much at all except for super small man fights i’ll just sit here and laugh at this comment.

Also, while i may attempt to sway what people from my guild say at times if it gets too rash, who am i to tell them what they should say/do. They are human beings who can think for themselves, i am not here to babysit them.

Oh, and excuse the 4 month old guild for not being up to your super leet prosauce year old guilds standards.

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gracious.4279

Gracious.4279

as an Ebay player, Im not frustrated about this week. We had a hell of a last 2 weeks in leagues, so just take this week with a grain of salt, Ebayers. We will come back strong soon enough

r54 pvp | Ebay | Female Mind Games

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

this is a bit late but cheers to the bsty/AD/NA (and other guilds that i forgot) group Hop was fighting earlier tonight. it was always a fun fight and it was really great for us to see what we need to work on as a whole

your condis really hurt :/ hope to see u guys out there again over the next couple days

fun week!

[Wake] main driver/GL

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Ya’lls feverous venting is adorable, lol.

Got so bored yesterday after catching up all my crafting, Fractals, etc earlier in the week, dropped the daughter off with my brother for a few hours and took the spouse out for some romantic tailgate fishing. It’s just a shame it’s too cold for noodling this time of year.

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aitadis.8269

Aitadis.8269

You can add Void to that list as well

Attachments:

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert

(edited by Aitadis.8269)

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

To the guardian that i 1v1’d last night in EBG on the east side of SMC, thanks for the fun fight. Very refreshing to have an actual 1v1 without +7 extras jumping out of SMC. Also to the warrior that thought i was afk on the north hill by the red keep, shoulda gone for the punt off the cliff lol, fun fight though. /salute all the things

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Congrats

I’d like to add to this congrats! Now join us in Wintersday fun! We can have ruthless Snowball fights, give to the needy Ho-Ho-Tron, jump the Wintersday JP, play with some bells, and even destroy Tixx’s toys in his workshop (my favorite)!

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

Anyone else bummed on the buggy or non-existent Wintersday siege graphics?

srsly so sad.

any chance we can turn all this hate into a massive QQ about fixing the Siege?

ho-hum.

Sincerly, Me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Anyone else bummed on the buggy or non-existent Wintersday siege graphics?

srsly so sad.

any chance we can turn all this hate into a massive QQ about fixing the Siege?

ho-hum.

ME! i noticed the catapults were shooting presents and got super happy then BAM, they started shooting the typical rocks. THEY MIGHT AS WELL BE SHOOTING COAL ANET QQ QQ QQ.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

They’re a fine guild.

Oh god no.

So only the best guilds of the best are allowed to trash talk?

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

They’re a fine guild.

Oh god no.

Given that, i do not remember fighting NA much at all except for super small man fights i’ll just sit here and laugh at this comment.

Also, while i may attempt to sway what people from my guild say at times if it gets too rash, who am i to tell them what they should say/do. They are human beings who can think for themselves, i am not here to babysit them.

Oh, and excuse the 4 month old guild for not being up to your super leet prosauce year old guilds standards.

omg Nal our guild isn’t good enough for [NA]’s standards, whatever will we do!
[NA] is too good for us!

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

You kitten right! Dont you be squishying out our [NA] ..you ..you should be ashamed of yourself!

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

(edited by Necro.6432)

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

They’re a fine guild.

Oh god no.

This is a joke to all you hurt people out there. I’ve never seen Void enough to say whether they’re good or not.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

Hey Evil Angels on CD. Creepy Silent said that any guild can get good with hammer spam and 30 people.

lol those tears are tasty. I wish we had 30 ppl tho, on a good night we get 15 more or less

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

Hmm, Zara being an annoying kitten on the forum. What else is new.

Guess life gets a little heavy having to pretend to be a girl every day.

With that face, I don’t think anyone’s fooled. Honestly, after having a discussion with Zara this week, I’m tired. It’s like she’s got a book of insults and comebacks, but no comprehension of the witty retort. It saddens me. All I get are a bunch of “What?” responses…

The GvG was fun last night. Still trying to put our core team together (somehow that means I’m an Ele for the night, which sucks). If y’all transferred to Ehmry you’d be our brothers in arms without having to sit through queues. And I’d have my Protato back.

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: CnaeusDane.2938

CnaeusDane.2938

Props to the Em Bay Bronze Raider (Guardian) who fought me with full guard stacks and a warrior to back him up. You were terrific, especially after that ranger saved you from me stomping you (and then laughing when i retreated from a 1 v 3 no less!)

Em Bay giving guardians a bad name.

Mercenary for now.
Guardian – Vanessa Guardwell
Warrior – Cnaeus Dane

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Thanks to the funs fights last night VII on CD.

RNG Officer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Bah, just roll with more guardians with books. You know how you guys do.

in Match-ups

CrazyCanuck.4265

They’re a fine guild.

Oh god no.

4 months? really? Unless you are implying that all of your members were new to the game in the last 4 months (which they obviously aren’t), if you can’t hit your stride as a guild within 4 months then no amount of time is going to help. I also never said my guild is “super leet prosauce”, I’m just saying you should step up your game to match that of your forum warrioring (if that is even possible), or more people might think you are just a joke guild filled with trolls.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

CrazyCanuck.4265

They’re a fine guild.

Oh god no.

So only the best guilds of the best are allowed to trash talk?

No, you just usually expect that given a certain level of trash talking, it would reflect in game with a certain level of player skill. In your case, it is no where close.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mich.3981

Mich.3981

MICHYKINS SMASHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Michiepoo/Ranger Mich
[Rekz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Warmaster Gibbon.4765

MICHYKINS SMASHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Way to trash talk and make our server look bad on the official forums, wow.

Commander, Guild Leader of [Jynx]
Warrior – Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Gracious.4279

Got so bored yesterday after catching up all my crafting, Fractals, etc earlier in the week, dropped the daughter off with my brother for a few hours and took the spouse out for some romantic tailgate fishing. It’s just a shame it’s too cold for noodling this time of year.

gee, thanks for sharing..

in Match-ups

Gracious.4279

You can add Void to that list as well

just an f.y.i. he was in the keep when it flipped, and died in a convenient spot for you to take that screenshot and claim he was trying to glitch cheat.

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

gee, thanks for sharing..

You’re welcome. Just tossing that out there that many of us aren’t touching this match with a stick, lol.

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

A low blow from just about any standards, don’t you think? Depends on the context in which it’s done, I say. I personally am pretty protective of my identity, even as far as revealing my gender. Even my voice in TS. Is altered to be somewhat androgynous. People are safe to assume whatever they want, but I wish to remain anonymous.

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

Everyone in control of your own territory in EBG, what a peaceful night

Attachments:

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

A low blow from just about any standards, don’t you think? Depends on the context in which it’s done, I say. I personally am pretty protective of my identity, even as far as revealing my gender. Even my voice in TS. Is altered to be somewhat androgynous. People are safe to assume whatever they want, but I wish to remain anonymous.

That was a pretty low blow. Zara may be a forum warrior but it’s all about gameplay, not personal stuff like this.

KStudios, really? That’s…interesting.

Gaile Gray wrote:

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

That was a pretty low blow. Zara may be a forum warrior but it’s all about gameplay, not personal stuff like this.

KStudios, really? That’s…interesting.

Color me paranoid. It’s not meant to be weird or deceitful or anything like that. I’m just very meek in person. I’m not easily offended, I am however pretty easily hurt. I’ve had bad experiences in the past with stalking and such, so the overall openness of the internet frightens me considerably.

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

I always assumed you were a dude, but now that you say that there’s been no real tells in anything you’ve posted that I can recall. Well played my friend.

Gaile Gray wrote: