[EU] 19/7 Piken/Deso/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

I ran into a Buka ele, thief and guard the other day, wasn’t a bad scrap they were probably going to win after 5mins of fighting. But then 2 of my randoms showed up so having a 3v3 scared them off, they died running away. Was still a good scrap not often i get to show my skills against 3 skilled opponents.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

You sure you did not miss the 3 longbowrangers behind you and the necro spamming conditions from the hill?

Anyhow your bragging is neither realistic nor taken seriously.

I laugh how ppl wont ever notice the blob of their fraction supporting them with rangeattacks and think they were alone. We would never run from an even fight. Everybody knows that. If people start running away, then because of huge barely mitigable range damage. And that does not come from two players.

As I havent been roaming with a guard and a thief I cant tell more details about your bullcrap.
Specially since we are back on Kodash since two days only.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Saint Scarlet.2906

It was just us 4 then 6(both sides). It’s not bragging it’s stating facts, if i was bragging i would have said i could easily have taken all 3(i’m in no way a solo roamer, plus the fact i was playing on my guard which is setup for healing not bunker or dmg so i can outheal pretty much most dmg). I was paying you a compliment, learn to not be so prickly.

Edit: This happened in EB, i was running between our supply camps to upgrade them. The rest of my server in EB was inside SM at the time fighting deso.

Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

(edited by Saint Scarlet.2906)

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Learn how to make compliments. Still a BS story. I stay with: “Anyhow your bragging is neither realistic nor taken seriously.”

What i like most about your compliment is the “scared them off” part. This is when I know that you did not overview the whole situation and just noticed the factor of two players with all fresh cooldowns and HP moving in.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

That’s the way Kodash protects dolyaks? Silence please!

Congratulations. You have managed to kill dolyak with D/P thief, that is quite an achievement. Who would have thought it was even possible.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Saint Scarlet.2906

So Buka are better than everyone and never run from a fight(maybe they were repositioning themselves behind the biggest hill they could find). My gaurd is hard to beat in a fight, the longer the fight lasts the more chance i have of winning. Just because you think you’re the best doesn’t mean i do(fight my mes and you’ll win easily).

Stop editing! yeah granted they were coming in with everything fresh but thats how it goes they picked on 1 thinking easy kill, the 3 i was fighting shouln’t have turned and ran it made them easier to kill than if they’d have stood and fought.

Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

(edited by Saint Scarlet.2906)

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

So Buka are better than everyone and never run from a fight(maybe they were repositioning themselves behind the biggest hill they could find). My gaurd is hard to beat in a fight, the longer the fight lasts the more chance i have of winning. Just because you think you’re the best doesn’t mean i do(fight my mes and you’ll win easily).

I dont think we are the best. I just know that we never run from an even fight and get killed by three ppl on the run.
I also know that ppl have a tunneled field of view in WvW and dont realise what is happpening behind them, never take in count lvl 82 guards (hit me for 3-4k) longbowrangers (channel me for 10k if GC) or dredge turrets (2sec stun), cannons (hit me for 4-6k) or sup ACs (hit me often for around 2k).

I also know that your post was condescending and talking about scaring us off 3v3 and bragging about a trololol guardian not being burstet down fast.

“so having a 3v3 scared them off”

Rematch? If even “re”…

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Saint Scarlet.2906

Fine by me i’ll be roaming EB on my guard then, looking for some Buka to have fun with. Just for info i can count unlike the majority of people(i agree with you on this), it’s easy to see how many people are with you. Also the fight happened by the branches that go into the water near our keeps main enterance(the little gap between the 2 cliffs) closer to Klovan than keep, no npcs or turret near. Also maybe scared them off was a poor choice of words but thats exactly how it looked.

Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

What ever you say mate. God bless cannons. I am 100% sure nobody else was near. As there never is a waypoint in that keep or people coming out of spawn.

I dont say we dont lose fights but I am very sure that two people arriving was not what changed the odds.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MistMirage.4706

MistMirage.4706

Zumy, sorry, but Buka have earned a reputation as a marauders. You are herded under the invisibility and the five of you catch a single running from res. Also buka like to hide at the camp and attack those who came to flip it, if they are less than you. Therefore, if we run to take the tower with 20+ ppl and see one of the buka, we forget about the tower and will chase you across the all map.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coarr.3286

Coarr.3286

Therefore, if we run to take the tower with 20+ ppl and see one of the buka, we forget about the tower and will chase you across the all map.

time to set up some traps and ambushes

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dela.2479

Dela.2479

Evil us, using shadow refuge!

At the moment it is always like this: Roam the map, either find a zerg or find single players. If they happen to cross our path, we kill them. If we see a zerg, we usually don’t engage, as it would be suicide. Sometimes we are lucky and find a group of players who are willing to fight and are not 3:1 in advantage. So if you want us to fight “fair” and not do this “evil” things you mentioned, don’t run in monstrous zergs, run in groups of 5-10 people. We would welcome it VERY much.

Delaa, Asura Guardian [Buka]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LotuS.4378

LotuS.4378

Thanks to [INVI] for GvG, and after for some nice fights.

[INC] Incendies
http://incendies-guild.tk/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

lol! a fair fight with a thief? Pull the other one.

A thief has no chance in what might be called a ‘fair’ fight. i.e. not being able to untarget himself and vanish. That’s the design.

By definition a thief can’t and doesn’t fight fair. He’s a mugger, a handbag snatcher. The sort of predator that snatches little children at the school gates. That’s why everyone dances on his corpse if they happen to catch one out.

It’s only a game, thank god! but don’t try to hold yourself up as a paragon of virtuous honour. You’re a slimeball. :P

in Match-ups

MistMirage.4706

Evil us, using shadow refuge!

At the moment it is always like this: Roam the map, either find a zerg or find single players. If they happen to cross our path, we kill them. If we see a zerg, we usually don’t engage, as it would be suicide. Sometimes we are lucky and find a group of players who are willing to fight and are not 3:1 in advantage. So if you want us to fight “fair” and not do this “evil” things you mentioned, don’t run in monstrous zergs, run in groups of 5-10 people. We would welcome it VERY much.

Nope
If you see that you can’t win, you runnig away. Not all, but I’ve seen it many times. Two days ago at Umber camp your party 4ppl vs our party 4ppl. First, you were trying to hide behind camp veterans, than mesmer hide you and you escaped, leaving downed guard. After your party returned and start farms dolyaks and singles that wants help dolyaks.

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Zumy, sorry, but Buka have earned a reputation as a marauders. You are herded under the invisibility and the five of you catch a single running from res. Also buka like to hide at the camp and attack those who came to flip it, if they are less than you. Therefore, if we run to take the tower with 20+ ppl and see one of the buka, we forget about the tower and will chase you across the all map.

Strange, I remember 80% of my fights being outnumbered. But If you run 20+ the only time you will die from us is when we meet you alone, for sure.

Nope
If you see that you can’t win, you runnig away. Not all, but I’ve seen it many times. Two days ago at Umber camp your party 4ppl vs our party 4ppl. First, you were trying to hide behind camp veterans, than mesmer hide you and you escaped, leaving downed guard. After your party returned and start farms dolyaks and singles that wants help dolyaks.

Yes ofc. Its only just the four of you. Maybe four melees. But 3 eles, 4 necros and 5 Longbowrangers that you dont see as you look at us and not behind yourself…

Oh boy.

Lets settle this: we are cowards that only run away from even fights and only farm solos. Moslty on the ruins on BL. Meet us there and watch us run. As you will be the first in line, you will think you are alone and never notice the 20 friends you have running behind you…

A thief has no chance in what might be called a ‘fair’ fight. i.e. not being able to untarget himself and vanish. That’s the design.

By definition a thief can’t and doesn’t fight fair. He’s a mugger, a handbag snatcher. The sort of predator that snatches little children at the school gates. That’s why everyone dances on his corpse if they happen to catch one out.

It’s only a game, thank god! but don’t try to hold yourself up as a paragon of virtuous honour. You’re a slimeball. :P

Who are you talking to?

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Dela.2479

If you mean my post (?): I wasn’t talking about some random thief farming players with permastealth. I was talking about group fights.

@MistMirage.4706
Read what Zumy said about perceiving your surroundings.
But please get your 4 ppl together and meet us somewhere. I’m not bragging we will always and vs everyone win or any such thing, I just want to have fun in a more or less balanced groupfight and not being roflstomped by 20ppl+

(edited by Dela.2479)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daze.6914

Daze.6914

if we run to take the tower with 20+ ppl and see one of the buka, we forget about the tower and will chase you across the all map.

It’s a matter of priority

War Inc. Community [WIC]
Far Shiverpeaks
GW2 WvW - GW2 Gem Price

in Match-ups

MistMirage.4706

Strange, I remember 80% of my fights being outnumbered. But If you run 20+ the only time you will die from us is when we meet you alone, for sure.

good excuse. yes we are the first day of the game. 3 min in combat then flip camp, resupply and did not noticed a 20ppl support group. Maybe my videocard doesn’t draw allies.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PsYcHoSeAn.4835

PsYcHoSeAn.4835

So to that i beg desolation players to keep that in mind and not get on that high horse, give your opponents the respect they deserve observe and take notes.

http://i.imgur.com/ec7LHTP.jpg

Yeah…too late, i guess.
And yes, that’s only a small sample of (probably) casual WvW players but still.
People get mad quite fast if you confront them with some reality…cause they actually believe that stuff.

HEY! I am the person blanked out, along with another player, and we were both criticising it!

In this screen i only blanked out “normal” WvW talk and the flames i got per whisper, but yeah, you did criticise it as well! Sadly those people seem to be rather rare at the moment.

Just another hammer swinging warrior from [INVI] on Desolation.

in Match-ups

MistMirage.4706

Read what Zumy said about perceiving your surroundings.
But please get your 4 ppl together and meet us somewhere. I’m not bragging we will always and vs everyone win or any such thing, I just want to have fun in a more or less balanced groupfight and not being roflstomped by 20ppl+

As I said, you’ve earned yourself a reputation that hope for a fair fight for you is mistake. Be prepared that you will chase by large groups.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Oh wow, I forgot pikens and desos strong forces of forum warriors doing their best to let even the ugliest defeats shine on the forum as glorious victories. Great job, may the power be with you!

I feel sorry for you guys, I meet you every day on the battlefield and what I see there compared to what you write here is just so far off from reality, I don`t even know what to say…

Nobody stated that we`re some kind of invincible heroes, we`re mentioned often by others, praised often and probably as a consequence insulted quite often. I appreciate the praise, the rest is just sour losers. The opponents who give us the best fights are usually the most friendy and respectful ones.

To any of you internet heroes bigmouthing here: Win a somewhat fair fight vs Buka (I consider being outmanned by 2 or 3 as fair, when we run 5), fraps it and back your mouth up. In case you are not able to, just come back to reality, play the game and have fun without venting frustration on the forums.

Just for the giggles, I fraps a bit of stuff these days and show you superheroes how it looks like from our perspective, yes? I guarantee you, even without cutting, there is just no situation were we lose to similar sized groups of yours, it just doesnt happen in my playing time…

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

(edited by Moon.6371)

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

You got that wrong.

If we fight, for example 7 or 8 pugs with 3 or 4 Buka, in TS3 they will say “Hey, I got farmed by 4 Buka!”, as they wont take into account the 6 pugs dying along with you.

If we run away from or get killed by a 5 men premade and 10 pugs behind them you will hear in TS3 “Hey we are only five and Buka is running/dying!” as you wont take into account/notice the 10 pugs poisoning us, crippling us, stunning us, scorpionwiring us, etc.

But hey, you could always take Delas offer and set a date for a skirmish.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Dela.2479

So you first accuse us of being cowards etc and having a reputation as such, but when I ask for a more or less fair fight, you reply that we won’t get one, because we have this reputation? Don’t you think thats a bit absurd?

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

So you first accuse us of being cowards etc and having a reputation as such, but when I ask for a more or less fair fight, you reply that we won’t get one, because we have this reputation? Don’t you think thats a bit absurd?

And that we will get chased by zergs!

Ofc the first three in the lane, that will eventually stomp somebody will have done that completely on their own.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

MistMirage.4706

Nope,
I repeat, you are not looking for a fair fight. You are purposefully engaged marauding. During Tuesday I was scout at Durios. Trying to help dolyaks, I died three times from your guild group in ~three hours. So, you have the patience three hours to hide behind corners and attack from behind. When I called the guild three more people to our forces equal, you are have proud to escape and return later.
You can as many to prove that you are honest fighters, but your actions prove otherwise
BR.

in Match-ups

Dela.2479

Having read that, I will stop discussing this with you, as clearly you have a mindset VERY different from me (and us) and will not understand any arguments I would make.

If you want to have a fight, write any of us a message, as I said we will gladly give it to you.

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Nope,
I repeat, you are not looking for a fair fight. You are purposefully engaged marauding. During Tuesday I was scout at Durios. Trying to help dolyaks, I died three times from your guild group in ~three hours. So, you have the patience three hours to hide behind corners and attack from behind. When I called the guild three more people to our forces equal, you are have proud to escape and return later.
You can as many to prove that you are honest fighters, but your actions prove otherwise
BR.

Yes, because in three hours, all they did was waiting for you to leave your tower,…. rofl.

A fight was offered several times. Take it or cut the bullcrap.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

MistMirage.4706

I also do not understand why we are arguing. Zumy complained that he was killing by zerg. I explained why this is happening. You start making excuses and to call all to fair fight, not realizing that no one will believe you.
Or even someone else complains that they are being killed by the zerg?
Or just buka?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

More stories, please, MistMirage. You do great!

Would you mind adding your server, guild tag and class to the signature, so we can identify your bravery and great achievements? It`s so easy to hide behind anonymity and tell funny fairytales on the internet…

I`m confident, you alone did down three of us with your top level forum warrior skillz, it was just the fourth one that gave you trouble… and the grub of course, we have special arrangements with that bug to help us out on umber, whenever we need it, which is like always, because we are not as brave as you are, my hero.

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coarr.3286

Coarr.3286

what exactly is the problem now? lets say 8.00 pm cet on the border of your choise with a 5 man strong team?

roaming around and find nothing more than dolyaks to kill ( and a lone deffer ). what would everybody else do? let the dolyak and deffer alive or support his server and kill them?

the other thing you can find are 25+ guild zergs(small scale groups^^) and 30+pug zergs. yesterday we just fough 2x a group of equal numbers ( we 4, them 6 ) ( dont remember the guild tag ) the rest of the night was attacking the tail of zergs, killing 4-5 ppl and then running away from the slow turning train or kill single and duo roamers with massive one by one adds until you are completely outmanned and have to fall back again

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

in Match-ups

MistMirage.4706

Why do you outraged? I’m not saying that you are doing wrong. That’s your tactic and it is beneficial, since upgrade Durios was a problem. I JUST explain why the players of your guild chased whole half map, when players from other guilds may safe stay in 30 meters from zerg. You may even be proud of it, because your tactics causing much harm to the enemy and enrages him.
You asked, I just answered. You say that’s not true, and almost convinced me that my eyes are lying to me.
I can not prove that I’m a hero and op-player. I just like to upgrade and defend the towers, so I continue do it and will not fight with you. It’s just pointless. Neither your nor our win not proves that you not continue to hide on the roads and kill single.
But we do not mind, it’s WvW, you can use any available tactic. For balanced combats a-net have spvp.
Once again, I just answered on the question.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hora.1857

Hora.1857

looks like its time for some 5vs5 GvGs so all can prove how skilled they are…

come guys, dont be shy

Kodasch DE
Thief/Mesmer/Warrior/Guard/Necro/Ranger
Frostbringer

(edited by Hora.1857)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I’ll just leave this here:

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

I’ll just leave this here:

That’s a bit of a deceitful picture, what with the Crazed Veteran Karka behind the camera.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

in Match-ups

Saint Scarlet.2906

Shush! it’s the only way we’ll beat them in a fight is if they think theres a paradise to go to and not play WvW.

Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

“The Slavs: Buka – little evil creature that lives in the closet of a child’s room or under the bed. Can only bee seen by children, and the children are who suffer from it, as Buka likes to attack them at night – grab the legs and drag under the bed or in the closet (its den). Buka is afraid of the light exposure which is fatal to it, and of the adults starting to believe in it, since if they do, they won’t have problems dealing with it.”

Attachments:

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

looks like any asura to me :P

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Or even someone else complains that they are being killed by the zerg?

Like my guild mates well put it:
“You should be proud if an entire enemy zerg is chasing you alone”. :-)

In this match up I have seen unusually much of enemy teams chasing me when I am solo roaming with my engineer, yes even entire 30+ man zergs. Now you know why Piken and Kodash are behind in points, chasing poor me = zero points for their server. ;-)

PS. This was a humor post, if somebody didn’t get it. But sometimes the jokes have some truth hidden in them. Anycase my hats off to Piken, which really loves open field battles.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linguistically Inept.6583

Linguistically Inept.6583

surprisingly i had some fun with a kodashian mesmer last night at… cliff….dawns… something or other, but im finding it hard to play wvw atm; just because this match up is horribly boring whilst i play

Why are us Europeans so offended by the naked form? lol in our Pagan days we ran into battle butt naked to scare our opponents with our tally wackers those who QQ are too attached to their clothes let your body breath once in awhile.

Good fun tonight on Deso bl running into [SPRT] on more than one occasion [AFTL] didn’t quite have the numbers to take you on but we did try lol, there was some friendly exchanges between our commanders in regards to chasing Carcasstro our guild leader around Hills etc and when we tried to kamikazee you in Redvale supply camp only to find our zerg appeared from nowhere and smashed the place up lol.

I actually play the game naked in this weather. You never wanted to know that, but now you do mwhahahaha

wish i hadnt read that

Desolation: 80 ranger [Nightwither], 80 necro [Dusk Grimsoul]
80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]
80 guard [Dusk Grimlight], 80 engi [Flintgear]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

So with the rating gain Deso got this week, does that mean it will increase the chances of them being back in the arms of their beloved Viz?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

So with the rating gain Deso got this week, does that mean it will increase the chances of them being back in the arms of their beloved Viz?

Yes. Here are the estimates for next match up:
https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/89583/eu1-20130725.txt

Most likely servers Deso will face are…

(spoiler alert)

Visunah
SFR

EU rank #1 and #2. How “nice”. ;-)

But here comes the big surprise. Most likely match up partners for Piken are also the same!

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Megalith.2496

Megalith.2496

Thank you INC for the GvG. was a good experience, we got a lot to learn from you!

The Empty Quarter [TEQ] WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Thank you TEQ for nice gvg
You have balls of steel!
o7

Deniara

It;s not offence but we are a little difference server
We are looking for fun not only for points.
Of course you have TEQ, INVI and I saw between blob COIN but…
I hope we meet other servers not Deso next week

I wrote some time ago " Look ate the man with Tag [AFTL] .. It was one of best Pikens’ guilds and now ? where are you now ?:)

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

(edited by genowefapigwa.5769)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Heh our chances of getting Viz doesn’t change cause we are destined for them either way, but I hope not as this week has been refreshing for us; not cause of the night capping, we’ve had some interesting fights even though we have had to blob sometimes.

We’ve still got to educate those new to wvw as we’re still very much a highly populated pve server with many pugs used to the Karma train, we are better than that.

It;s not offence but we are a little difference server
We are looking for fun not only for points.

Fair enough.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

hopefully next match up we’ll face a server who can put up a better night fight… this one has been horribly boring

- also; why was the lord outside of piken EB keep?

Attachments:

80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]

in Match-ups

Posted by: defrule.7236

defrule.7236

hopefully next match up we’ll face a server who can put up a better night fight… this one has been horribly boring

Careful what you wish for, Anet might fix you up with Vizunah again.

in Match-ups

Careful what you wish for, Anet might fix you up with Vizunah again.

im going to miss fighting viz
you better put up a good fight ;]

the ‘you’ was aimed at kodash/piken… and you both have horrible night time forces (when i play)
i look forward to fighting viz again; pvd is so boring

in Match-ups

Saint Scarlet.2906

Yeah well when 15 people have to try and beat 80+ it is a bit difficult to win. We held you far longer than you manage when having equal forces on the map. Shame but while reading the forums just now you killed me inside SM, i had been hiding there for the past 2+ hours great to see you guys know tactics and how the game works and don’t just use numbers(oh wait, thats just what you do).

Executed [EXE]
Piken Square