FC/ET/HoD 6/14

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

You aren’t serious are you? I recall smashing a laughable TTA Melee Ranger in a 1v1 with no interference.
100% sure you jumped me last night after declining to 1v1 you because we are out there to fight zerg/groups not 1v1. I played along anyway and eventually beat you on my mesmer (The little asura you dueled on center island). After downing you in the duel the Pink Yarr thief tried to rez you and then the rest of the people watching finished you because you were a waste of time and we had heard you ran away from some duels earlier when your HP was low. This is what obviously stemmed the hostility. I did give you a /bow for putting up a “good” fight though. ;]

Like I said before we aren’t out there to 1v1 and most of us run zerg busting builds not 1v1 builds so it’s pointless. Several of my guildies had said they tried to 1v1 you last night and when you get low you would run away. This is most likely why you were ganked by KoM the other times. Now I foresee a 5-10 man group ganking you every time we see you just for laughs because we know it makes you mad and you felt the need to come to the forums and lie/QQ/troll. ;]

The windmill is a perfect spot to find 1v1’s. Maybe you should head over there instead of jumping one player out of a 5-10 man group and expecting the rest of them not to jump in while you interrupt their group play. Who really wants to sit there and watch some terrible melee ranger 1v1 their guildies when they could be out smashing into zergs and getting cool fights fraps’d? Think about it.

Wow you beat a melee ranger on a mesmer in a 1v1. Do you want a reward for one of the most unbalanced 1v1 matchups ever? Good job though, I hear its hard to win with mesmers in 1v1.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Edit:

Just gonna delete this whole post. I’ve come to the conclusion that the majority of your players are high or just trolling, and not open to educated discussion at all.

Yeah, I called you out on your lies, KoM. U mad?

I don’t see a single lie. Although, if you read what I quoted ^ ;] I caught you in one.

Right, I’d say I didn’t remember that fight up until the point you made the post, but you’ll claim it was a lie anyways won’t you?

Congratulations that one of you had the gall to fight 1 vs 1.

How about those invisible 4 “1 vs 1s that I lost”? I guess that’s not a lie.

Thanks for entertaining me, at least.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Detharos.3157

You aren’t serious are you? I recall smashing a laughable TTA Melee Ranger in a 1v1 with no interference.
100% sure you jumped me last night after declining to 1v1 you because we are out there to fight zerg/groups not 1v1. I played along anyway and eventually beat you on my mesmer (The little asura you dueled on center island). After downing you in the duel the Pink Yarr thief tried to rez you and then the rest of the people watching finished you because you were a waste of time and we had heard you ran away from some duels earlier when your HP was low. This is what obviously stemmed the hostility. I did give you a /bow for putting up a “good” fight though. ;]

Like I said before we aren’t out there to 1v1 and most of us run zerg busting builds not 1v1 builds so it’s pointless. Several of my guildies had said they tried to 1v1 you last night and when you get low you would run away. This is most likely why you were ganked by KoM the other times. Now I foresee a 5-10 man group ganking you every time we see you just for laughs because we know it makes you mad and you felt the need to come to the forums and lie/QQ/troll. ;]

The windmill is a perfect spot to find 1v1’s. Maybe you should head over there instead of jumping one player out of a 5-10 man group and expecting the rest of them not to jump in while you interrupt their group play. Who really wants to sit there and watch some terrible melee ranger 1v1 their guildies when they could be out smashing into zergs and getting cool fights fraps’d? Think about it.

Wow you beat a melee ranger on a mesmer in a 1v1. Do you want a reward for one of the most unbalanced 1v1 matchups ever? Good job though, I hear its hard to win with mesmers in 1v1.

Not to mention one that doesn’t use the often claimed OP fire trap/torch cookie cutter set up. No traps at all actually.

Oh well at least people will have a good time with this forum drama. It’s gotta be more entertaining than that hateless gif festival last week, as much as I do love GoM.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

(edited by Detharos.3157)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatasGunnaHate.3627

HatasGunnaHate.3627

Moobs really? He jumped me. I was mocking him with the laughable part.
You obviously have an issue with comprehension. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen you fail.

[VR] Kyytia
Maguuma’s Mutant Dragon Ninja Warriors super power omega force of doom.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

Im pretty sure rangers arent going to dent you significantly enough for a “jump” to matter at all. Maybe I did miss something though, I was quoting solely that post, nothing else that you posted.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Detharos.3157

Moobs really? He jumped me. I was mocking him with the laughable part. You obviously have an issue with comprehension. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen you fail.

Hey, you separated from the pack after I was pointing at your dudes(and you) and /bowing making obvious indications of interest in a 1 vs 1. I believe this was after your group had ganked me a few times already as well granted I initiated the fights.

And you yourself seem to understand that was the only 1 vs 1 don’t you? So where are those three or four 1 v 1s?

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

When I go through that effort to type up a large comprehensive post and friendly post, only to get responded to by brief troll “Lol Umad?” style posts(See the rolls eye one I replied to for instance) by your members running on some delusion that I have some personal vendetta against your guild/get enraged over the slightest disadvantage, what do you expect?

Believe and claim what you want, as you have continued to do regardless.

You made that illusion up yourself. We didn’t think you had any beef with KoM at all. I simply stated that you ran away from our 1v1s. Then you got extremely agitated it seems, and created all this. Now we have a vendetta against you. Congratulations.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: fufu.8345

fufu.8345

Cant wait to puke on your corpse.

Siafu [Fu]
Sylvari Mesmer
Blackgate Henge of Denravi Borlis Pass Crystal Desert Fort Aspenwood

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Detharos.3157

When I go through that effort to type up a large comprehensive post and friendly post, only to get responded to by brief troll “Lol Umad?” style posts(See the rolls eye one I replied to for instance) by your members running on some delusion that I have some personal vendetta against your guild/get enraged over the slightest disadvantage, what do you expect?

You made that illusion up yourself. We didn’t think you had any beef with KoM at all. I simply stated that you ran away from our 1v1s. Then you got extremely agitated it seems, and created all this. Now we have a vendetta against you. Congratulations.

You do? ROFL wow, flattering to have an entire guild angry at me.

And yeah, I was annoyed that someone said I ran from 1 vs 1s when here is one of your own admitting he fought me and knowing full well I didn’t run. Furthermore you yourself saw my willingness to face you in a 1 vs 1 death, but said something later like “In the end it’d be ten 1 vs 1s.. simultaneously” or something like that, hinting that you had no interest in backing your statements, am I wrong?

Cant wait to puke on your corpse.

Well good luck with that. Since the moment I see you charging in on the edge of my map with the entire guild, I’m just gonna taunt you with /laugh and flee and watch you guys waste 5-40 minutes chasing me and accomplishing nothing since apparently that kitten es you off you guys off so much.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Geoski you on drugs? Missed you guys last night. Xom was running a 4 man, but we had our fg on. I like that guy he’s a battler. Xom, cheers m8.

PAXA -GM

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

And yeah, I was annoyed that someone said I ran from 1 vs 1s when here is one of your own admitting he fought me and knowing full well I didn’t run. Furthermore you yourself saw my willingness to face you in a 1 vs 1 death, but said something later like “In the end it’d be ten 1 vs 1s.. simultaneously” or something like that, hinting that you had no interest in backing your statements, am I wrong?

now you’re like me with PAXA!

and yes lil homie is on drugs, this one time he tried to convince to do weed

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

HatasGunnaHate.3627

Im pretty sure rangers arent going to dent you significantly enough for a “jump” to matter at all. Maybe I did miss something though, I was quoting solely that post, nothing else that you posted.

Facts:
He wanted a 1v1 when we were trying to group roam. I didn’t want to 1v1 him and Ignored him. I turned and ran to meet up with my group and he jumped me. I then said on TS “I guess I’m going to 1v1 this guy” They let me 1v1. I downed him. The Yarr thief tried to rez and I finished the ranger (Normally wouldn’t do this but he interrupted our group play and jumped me out of the blue) The ranger then proceeds to lie and rage on the forums.

Why you had to get involved makes no sense moobs? I suppose that’s a common issue you have? More forum warrior Darek.1836 jokes coming via KoM TS and PAXA Vent. Thanks brah!

[VR] Kyytia

(edited by HatasGunnaHate.3627)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Moobs its a shame you cant muster up a team to be competitive with. Would be more fun for both of us I think.

PAXA -GM

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Detharos.3157

Fact’s:
He wanted a 1v1 when we were trying to group roam. I didn’t want to 1v1 him and Ignored him. I turned and ran to meet up with my group and he jumped me. I then said on TS “I guess I’m going to 1v1 this guy” They let me 1v1. I downed him. The Yarr thief tried to rez and finished the ranger (Normally wouldn’t do this but he interrupted our group play and jumped me out of the blue) The ranger then proceeds to lie and rage on the forums.

Why you had to get involved makes no sense moobs?

You forgot to mention the /bow I did after getting rezzed by that Yarr fellow as well.. And it’s not like I asked to be rezzed either. Are you so mad about this “Jump”? Is a brief “Number 5/number 2” great sword initiation coming from a ranger in vitality/healing power/condi gear that big an advantage?

I’m sorry I jumped you?

Lol

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Detharos.3157

Maybe I should join Reich. The forum kitten storm would be awesome. >_>

Or Reich and PAXA could merge and effectively attract 90% of all forum hate to one location.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

I guess in a way it can be fun to go against 2x youre numbers for the entire day. sigh. HoD please go do pve events your 60man zergs are annoying.

Never seen so many fair weathers out in HoD.

You guys have just been promoted to “PvE” status.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Detharos.3157

I guess in a way it can be fun to go against 2x youre numbers for the entire day. sigh. HoD please go do pve events your 60man zergs are annoying.

Never seen so many fair weathers out in HoD.

You guys have just been promoted to “PvE” status.

Well this whole game, and maybe even ArenaNet itself with how it prioritizes content updates, is “PvE status” in a sense if you think about it.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

Knowing full well you didn’t run? Why would we randomly accuse you of such a thing if it did not happen? Now you are just saying we are a terrible sort of liars. Your insults have awarded you this vendetta. Not that we will search you out, but if you are spotted justice will be swift, it will be righteous, and it will be without mercy. (name that movie quote) Maybe you did run, you just don’t want to admit it after being so pretentious earlier. You challenge us to more 1v1s? No, sorry. We do not need to waste the effort 1v1ing someone we have all fought before when we could be wiping groups elsewhere.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

(edited by Azgarn.2145)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

HatasGunnaHate.3627

Fact’s:
He wanted a 1v1 when we were trying to group roam. I didn’t want to 1v1 him and Ignored him. I turned and ran to meet up with my group and he jumped me. I then said on TS “I guess I’m going to 1v1 this guy” They let me 1v1. I downed him. The Yarr thief tried to rez and finished the ranger (Normally wouldn’t do this but he interrupted our group play and jumped me out of the blue) The ranger then proceeds to lie and rage on the forums.

You forgot to mention the /bow I did after getting rezzed by that Yarr fellow as well. Are you so mad about this “Jump”? Is a brief “Number 5/number 2” great sword initiation coming from a ranger in vitality/healing power/condi gear that big an advantage?

I’m sorry I jumped you?

Lol

I’m not mad at all. Just pointing out facts that you failed/lied or FORGOT TO MENTION ;] in your previous posts.
For example:

Well I will say, assuming we’re talking about occurrences yesterday I don’t remember a single fight 1 vs 1 fight with anybody carrying a “KoM” tag going on without interference, let alone 3-4 “1 vs 1s” in which I lost.
+
So you’re the mesmer? Granted, you were quite skilled and that was a good fight, close for both of us if you’re willing to admit it.

The Yarr thief did not rez you. You got finished and disappeared. I still gave you a /bow before you waypointed though because it was a decent fight.

[VR] Kyytia

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Detharos.3157

Knowing full well you didn’t run? Why would we randomly accuse you of such a thing if it did not happen? Now you are just saying we are a terrible sort of liars. Your insults have awarded you this vendetta. Not that we will search you out, but if you are spotted justice will be swift, it will be righteous, and it will be without mercy. (name that movie quote) Maybe you did run, you just don’t want to admit it after being so pretentious earlier. You challenge us to more 1v1s? No, sorry. We do not need to waste the effort 1v1ing someone we have all fought before when we could be wiping groups elsewhere.

Bring it on.

Although you do realize that if it got really bad for me I could just change my gear setup(I do have others), consume a costume, and shift to one of my other guild tags, trolol right by you guys while tipping my hat and acting friendly while you guys go “Wow, what a nice FC guy” and you wouldn’t even realize its me right?

>_>

Not that you guys will be able to cause me that much trouble, and I seriously doubt you’re going to phase through every single map looking for me.

As for why you would accuse me of such a thing if it didn’t happen, it could be that you remembered it wrong, were desperate for attention, or any number of things. That’s your business, sort that out yourself.

Fact’s:

You forgot to mention the /bow I did after getting rezzed by that Yarr fellow as well. Are you so mad about this “Jump”? Is a brief “Number 5/number 2” great sword initiation coming from a ranger in vitality/healing power/condi gear that big an advantage?

I’m sorry I jumped you?

Lol

I’m not mad at all. Just pointing out facts that you failed/lied or FORGOT TO MENTION ;] in your previous posts.
For example:

Well I will say, assuming we’re talking about occurrences yesterday I don’t remember a single fight 1 vs 1 fight with anybody carrying a “KoM” tag going on without interference, let alone 3-4 “1 vs 1s” in which I lost.
+
So you’re the mesmer? Granted, you were quite skilled and that was a good fight, close for both of us if you’re willing to admit it.

The Yarr thief did not rez you. You got finished and disappeared. I still gave you a /bow before you waypointed though because it was a decent fight.

You claim I didn’t get you below half hp (I remember that differently, namely you pressured through the first half of the fight), and now you call it a decent fight.

Make up your mind. And whatever you say, I know I bowed at some point.

Also you forgot that time I stopped ET from spawn camping you guys as well by preventing the construction of that corny AC (Stay classy, ET >_>). I was the only reason that AC went down. You should thank me and send me some gold.

I help you from behind the scenes, and you repay me with this attitude? If I catch you alone be prepared to die, you ungrateful wretches.

Attachments:

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsybok.1405

Dsybok.1405

Thanks for coming out to play last night in your BL FC.

A word of advice: stop trying to build siege in the open field against us. All your doing is turning your backs to us and making yourselves an easy target.

Uh it WAS a fun night in FC BL but we didn’t come out to play, we had the same number of people we always have, about 15 on the entire map most of the time, maybe 20 at times. The difference was there was no 60 man HOD zerg steamrolling everything in its path. This allowed us to have a fun siege/fight at Sunnyhill for an hour.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

Bring it on.

Although you do realize that if it got really bad for me I could just change my gear setup(I do have others), consume a costume, and shift to one of my other guild tags, trolol right by you guys while tipping my hat and acting friendly while you guys go “Wow, what a nice FC guy” and you wouldn’t even realize its me right?

>_>

Not that you guys will be able to cause me that much trouble, and I seriously doubt you’re going to phase through every single map looking for me.

As for why you would accuse me of such a thing if it didn’t happen, it could be that you remembered it wrong, were desperate for attention, or any number of things. That’s your business, sort that out yourself.

Well I already mentioned we wouldn’t spend any time actually searching for you… and if you changed your character and tried to run by us, you would still be killed if we found out it was you or not. We don’t like anyone with a red name in WvW. Except the pink Yarr thief. He is pretty neat. Even if we never saw you again, you would not be missed, nor would we fret over it.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

We took your garrison while you were on the forums.

Attachments:

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

(edited by sioux.1653)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

HatasGunnaHate.3627

Bring it on.

>_>

Fact’s:

I’m sorry I jumped you?

Lol

For example:

+

You claim I didn’t get you below half hp (I remember that differently, namely you pressured through the first half of the fight), and now you call it a decent fight.

It can still be a decent fight without me dropping below 50% life…. I was not aware decent meant I had to drop below 50% life? Interesting.

[VR] Kyytia

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

Uh it WAS a fun night in FC BL but we didn’t come out to play, we had the same number of people we always have, about 15 on the entire map most of the time, maybe 20 at times.

Except that 60 person FC zerg that KoM fought for a while.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

HatasGunnaHate.3627

Thanks for coming out to play last night in your BL FC.

A word of advice: stop trying to build siege in the open field against us. All your doing is turning your backs to us and making yourselves an easy target.

Uh it WAS a fun night in FC BL but we didn’t come out to play, we had the same number of people we always have, about 15 on the entire map most of the time, maybe 20 at times. The difference was there was no 60 man HOD zerg steamrolling everything in its path. This allowed us to have a fun siege/fight at Sunnyhill for an hour.

Orange X’s .
Would fraps footage suffice as well?

Attachments:

[VR] Kyytia

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Detharos.3157

Bring it on.

>_>

Well I already mentioned we wouldn’t spend any time actually searching for you… and if you changed your character and tried to run by us, you would still be killed if we found out it was you or not. We don’t like anyone with a red name in WvW. Except the pink Yarr thief. He is pretty neat. Even if we never saw you again, you would not be missed, nor would we fret over it.

o.o?

So only one of you ever 1 vs 1’d me, every other time you were doing what you’re going to be doing anyways, the only difference being you single me out first when there are others around (something that is rare when I play)? That’s the same thing dude. You guys gank a single target when you see it, you’d do that anyways.

Guess there’s nothing to be concerned about after all. How nice.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

Also you forgot that time I stopped ET from spawn camping you guys as well by preventing the construction of that corny AC (Stay classy, ET >_>). I was the only reason that AC went down. You should thank me and send me some gold.

I help you from behind the scenes, and you repay me with this attitude? If I catch you alone be prepared to die, you ungrateful wretches.

Yeah pretty sure your pet wasn’t the only reason we escaped being spawn camped. Even if that AC went up, we could have easily rushed it and taken down. Don’t make yourself out to be a hero just yet. Keep getting more angry tho, it could help you come up with some more creative names to call us.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Detharos.3157

Yeah pretty sure your pet wasn’t the only reason we escaped being spawn camped. Even if that AC went up, we could have easily rushed it and taken down. Don’t make yourself out to be a hero just yet. Keep getting more angry tho, it could help you come up with some more creative names to call us.

Oh I am your hero, or at least you make me feel that way when you spend so much time attending to me specifically on the forums. I don’t swing that way though, so you guys can stop hitting on me. It’s getting weird.

Oh yes, I’m so mad. How mad?

See this picture? That’s me when I read your posts.

That’s how mad I am.

Attachments:

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

Bring it on.

>_>

o.o?

So only one of you ever 1 vs 1’d me, every other time you were doing what you’re going to be doing anyways, the only difference being you single me out first when there are others around (something that is rare when I play)? That’s the same thing dude. You guys gank a single target when you see it, you’d do that anyways.

Guess there’s nothing to be concerned about after all. How nice.

Im really not sure what to say to you anymore considering you forget or ignore everything that has been said previously every time you make a new post.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

I think I like KoM more than PAXA. You guys post stuff that makes me laugh. Keep it up!

Now can someone explain how that 1v1 went from start to finish? I need more details from both sides!

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

ouch.

15char.qew.rfqew.fewofk

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

ouch.

15char.qew.rfqew.fewofk

You PAXA guys have so much potential. Funnel those troll skills into a more productive skill! Make me laugh on the forums and you can be better than KoM! Think about it.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

ouch.

15char.qew.rfqew.fewofk

You PAXA guys have so much potential. Funnel those troll skills into a more productive skill! Make me laugh on the forums and you can be better than KoM! Think about it.

Lies paxa was so last year.

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

What’s going on my fellow Hondor peeps and our nice spunky guests ET and FC? ummm noob question… >> is this…. eerrrr … where we post stuff about the current wvw match we r having?? im so confused!! ><

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

Moobs its a shame you cant muster up a team to be competitive with. Would be more fun for both of us I think.

first we need to get more than 4 dedicated members ;_;

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsybok.1405

Dsybok.1405

Uh it WAS a fun night in FC BL but we didn’t come out to play, we had the same number of people we always have, about 15 on the entire map most of the time, maybe 20 at times.

Dunno what time that was, but I was on from about 8 Pacific to about 11 30 Pacific and we never had more than 20 on BL. When I left it was more like 10. Unless these guys ported in from BL briefly.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

(edited by Dsybok.1405)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Dunno what time that was, but I was on from about 8 Pacific to about 11 30 Pacific and we never had more than 20 on BL. When I left it was more like 10. Unless these guys ported in from BL briefly.

It was about 9pm EST. Most of the FC then moved over to EB where we chased after them.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Steps to Scare Basic:
1)Get on upscale
2)Buy Choir Bell
3)Charge on their members while playing said choir bell
4)Watch said member run
5)Get kitten d from behind by rest of basic because they are hating on your amazing music skillz
6)Rinse repeat

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

This thread is the best thing I’ve read all day. Please keep up the forum warrior antics. I miss being killed in less than 5 seconds by Paxa, KoM, SS, Yarr and everybody else. I should transfer to FC temporarily to get curbstomped by Basic to complete the trifecta.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

FC! You came out to play!

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

Steps to Scare Basic:
1)Get on upscale
2)Buy Choir Bell
3)Charge on their members while playing said choir bell
4)Watch said member run
5)Get kitten d from behind by rest of basic because they are hating on your amazing music skillz
6)Rinse repeat

LOL. wish i’d seen that.

great fights this morning everyone. to whichever HoD it was who jumped down and launched half a dozen of us off the cliff (to our deaths) to the left of ET BL’s Hills north gate a few hours ago… well played. all of us were LOLing at the bottom. i’d share the screenshot i took, but i’m at work now.

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

Just want to point out… if we are talking about Tiers and Rank… Technically DR is below us… So they would be T8… not us… just sayin… and if we want to go into ranking points… The last time FC (I’m assuming this is more between FC and HoD) went up in ranking points was the IoJ/DR/FC match where it was basically IoJvsDR with FC chilling there. It was admitted in the forums the two had history between each other and thats why they focused fire. I personally still want to have the Tier of the Year rematch (GoM/NSP/HoD) they took my babies away from mehhhh =(

On another note… I don’t personally believe in tiers anymore. I corrected a person on our own personal forums and got raged and because “I do what I want” anyways it all depends on rating now and how these “random” matchup occur.

And with that I would like to tell ANET:
Well guys this was a good warmup match. HoD is ready for our rematch with JQ now. Anet you know what to do! Make it a low percentage of us getting it and we will do the impossible.
Little did they know our plan all along was to explorer every Tier and get all the secrets of WvW into one book. Oh that reminds me! HoD is selling The Big Book of WvW Secrets we have written it ourselves after exploring every tier and every server. We know what you will do before you even think it! Only for the low payment of $99.99 plus tax can all this be yours!

P.S.
I Love ET <3

In the defense of being correct, HoD is below DR. We’re only higher rated than them because of the weekly random rating shift. If you check the official leaderboards, we’re still in “Tier 8”.

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

Not normally one to boast, but a friend and I have just spent the passed hour in ET’s BL, fighting this group of about 5+ ET’s and wiping them constantly. They finally managed to kill us when we separated since I was talking to a nice ET ele that wanted build advice. It was a fun night, I wish we had those fights recorded.

After that I fought this ET necro who proceeded to destroy me with her condition/fear build. Very well played, I knew there was no way I was winning that fight. Condition continue to be my downfall, no matter what character or set-up I’m using.

And, by the slight chance the ele I was talking to reads the forums, I hope you figure out a set up you like and I can’t wait to fight you again once you do. ~ And I hope my advice helped.

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Not normally one to boast, but a friend and I have just spent the passed hour in ET’s BL, fighting this group of about 5+ ET’s and wiping them constantly. They finally managed to kill us when we separated since I was talking to a nice ET ele that wanted build advice. It was a fun night, I wish we had those fights recorded.

After that I fought this ET necro who proceeded to destroy me with her condition/fear build. Very well played, I knew there was no way I was winning that fight. Condition continue to be my downfall, no matter what character or set-up I’m using.

And, by the slight chance the ele I was talking to reads the forums, I hope you figure out a set up you like and I can’t wait to fight you again once you do. ~ And I hope my advice helped.

Lemongrass food and the condi removal skills of the ele should be more than enough.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Goblin Beet Farmer.3045

Goblin Beet Farmer.3045

I really like KOM advanced tactics of rounding up mobs before initiating a fight to either rally off of them when they go down or to cause whoever they are fighting to get agro from the mobs.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: fufu.8345

fufu.8345

I really like KOM advanced tactics of rounding up mobs before initiating a fight to either rally off of them when they go down or to cause whoever they are fighting to get agro from the mobs.

Lmao, I don’t even know where to begin.

Siafu [Fu]
Sylvari Mesmer
Blackgate Henge of Denravi Borlis Pass Crystal Desert Fort Aspenwood

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linkisdead.9647

Linkisdead.9647

This is probably the best post ever made about us. Pretty much sums it all up.

Sig
[sYn] Borlis Pass

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

And with that I would like to tell ANET:
Well guys this was a good warmup match. HoD is ready for our rematch with JQ now. Anet you know what to do! Make it a low percentage of us getting it and we will do the impossible.
Little did they know our plan all along was to explorer every Tier and get all the secrets of WvW into one book. Oh that reminds me! HoD is selling The Big Book of WvW Secrets we have written it ourselves after exploring every tier and every server. We know what you will do before you even think it! Only for the low payment of $99.99 plus tax can all this be yours!

P.S.
I Love ET <3

In the defense of being correct, HoD is below DR. We’re only higher rated than them because of the weekly random rating shift. If you check the official leaderboards, we’re still in “Tier 8”.

That is because of the random matchup feature. If you noticed in that picture NSP is T6… and we both know that isn’t true. We just happened to fall into the T8 tier category just like NSP fell under T6 category. Thats why there is no longer tiers but rather everything is based of rating <3

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

@Detharos: I must side with KoM on this one. After a semi-long fight with a PAXA ele that I saw you fight in which you ran away when 1 ET ran towards you I proceded to follow you to see if I could take you. After getting you to half health before you even hit me you proceeded to run away into the water. Granted, your fight with the PAXA ele was decent, but you did run away when 1 other person came (who could have just as easily attacked the PAXA ele too) and when I then engaged you proceeded to run away from a 1v1. Therefore based on my experiences in seeing you I must side with KoM in this.

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]