IoJ v. CD v. HoD

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Didn’t see a match-up thread yet… Good luck everyone

If you’re interested in dueling add me & PM me when I’m online: Mes (mrauls.6519)

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aitadis.8269

Aitadis.8269

I thought they were removing the matchup forums, do they still have plans to or whats up?

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

So who’s gonna fire the first shot?

Attachments:

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lotus.9746

Lotus.9746

Pewpew.

Attachments:

[Ego] Sylvari Ele
Winter

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lotus.9746

Lotus.9746

Why so sad?

Attachments:

[Ego] Sylvari Ele
Winter

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: nathanjameson.3542

nathanjameson.3542

Let the forum warrioring…begin!

@ HoD: I noticed you didn’t post pics of your losing your keep right after that last screenshot, or of us killing your 12 Omegas trying to take ours.

Karma Express – Norn Guardian commander

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

@ HoD: I noticed you didn’t post pics of your losing your keep right after that last screenshot, or of us killing your 12 Omegas trying to take ours.

Doesn’t matter, Flappy felt the force of a thousand balls on his face.

But here’s your wish — your blob from our view.

Attachments:

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

nathanjameson.3542

Whatever makes you happy, I suppose. That was quite a fight, though.

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: prowler.4530

prowler.4530

Now now Nathan, the shots are not directed to IoJ but to a particular group of people in IoJ. Now to this particular group I want to just say congratulations on your 9th place victory this past season.

The irony being of course that we somehow managed to Mend our Ruined server

(polishes 1st place trophy on shelf)

(edited by prowler.4530)

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Some good fights tonight. HoD, you guys sure have a lot of emote spammers and teabaggers. I’ve had siege dropped on me countless times, and I’m not even in Mend. Other than that, FKB and MU can field some pretty impressive numbers. I’ve yet to see VLK, but I remember you guys being a good fight the last time we met.

(polishes 1st place trophy on shelf)

I’m not sure why anyone would brag about karma training against easier servers with large population discrepancies. I have nothing against HoD for winning Bronze, but I do want to defend IoJ for getting 9th in Silver.

The synopsis is that Anet initially announced two leagues only, and IoJ was looking to be at the top of Silver League, so a number of guilds bandwagoned to us. Then Anet changed their word and introduced bronze league, and the multiple guilds that built us up didn’t want to stay and fight stronger servers (you have to at least respect Mend here for not jumping ship when the other guilds left). I don’t really mind their decision to leave, but the tragedy is that this all happened the Thursday before leagues began, so we had no chance of dropping into bronze, where we really belonged. We then suffered 7 weeks of getting farmed.

We’re still in the process of rebuilding, so our WvW force isn’t quite as stable as we’d like it to be. From my understanding, HoD has gotten much stronger through Bronze, so I’m just happy we can still put up a fight. Overall, looking forward to the week.

Second Child

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Oh What………

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

nathanjameson.3542

Now now Nathan, the shots are not directed to IoJ but to a particular group of people in IoJ. Now to this particular group I want to just say congratulations on your 9th place victory this past season.

I know, I’m in that group of people. ;-)

Ironically, the difference in actual rewards between 1st place and 9th place turned out to be minimal.

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Some good fights tonight. HoD, you guys sure have a lot of emote spammers and teabaggers. I’ve had siege dropped on me countless times, and I’m in Mend.

I’ve yet to see VLK, but I remember you guys being a good fight the last time we met.

VLK go bye bye.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

mango.9267

Some good fights tonight. HoD, you guys sure have a lot of emote spammers and teabaggers. I’ve had siege dropped on me countless times, and I’m in Mend.

I’ve yet to see VLK, but I remember you guys being a good fight the last time we met.

VLK go bye bye.

My quote is misquoted a bit. I’m NOT in Mend.

Anyway, that’s a shame. I enjoyed fighting VLK. Did most of the members merge into other guilds, or did the guild transfer off?

Second Child

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: apapercut.4312

apapercut.4312

Anyway, that’s a shame. I enjoyed fighting VLK. Did most of the members merge into other guilds, or did the guild transfer off?

VLK disbanded. Most of the members are still on HoD either in new guilds or merged into existing ones.

Cmndr Keen[MU]
Henge of Denravi

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

No comments. Just popcorn.

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gassy pope.6934

Gassy pope.6934

IOJ. GoM is one tier behind you, Hope to see you next week………… need to kill some old GoMers :0 MUHAHAHA

Saxguy- [DgP] Gates Of Madness commander

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: lept.4692

lept.4692

Then Anet changed their word and introduced bronze league, and the multiple guilds that built us up didn’t want to stay and fight stronger servers (you have to at least respect Mend here for not jumping ship when the other guilds left).

Not really when they bandwagoned there in the first place 2 weeks before leagues were supposed to start. I do wish you guys luck in your rebuilding, though. I’m sure it was a huge blow to the IoJ community.

Emu [VLK]

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Good fights tonight MU. Figured you’d get demoralized after the first few wipes, but whatever. You lads are some go getters.

Publicly I’d like to commend the kitten out of IoJ. Been here forever, and I haven’t seen cross map/guild communication ever be better than this. AUX guild is a monster. Mend doin work. Wolf blowing minds. KoR doin work. Lost doing Lady Phenona’s good work. QQ sneaking in to remind people of the old t1 IoJ. WOOO with silly ports. HARD literally stealing stacks from wins vs 2x the numbers. List goes on, and I’ve had a few so I’m tired of complimenting you sexy jerks.

Awesome reset night all. Here’s hoping we can keep up the good fight the whole week and this not turn into yet another League k-train. Regardless as to who is winning. Awesome fights.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Doesn’t matter, Flappy felt the force of a thousand balls on his face.

But here’s your wish — your blob from our view.

Soon after, someone got 4wxp from killing you.

A big improvement from the 6 times you wiped before that screenie. Tap more moa’s en route plx.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: prowler.4530

prowler.4530

Not really when they bandwagoned there in the first place 2 weeks before leagues were supposed to start. I do wish you guys luck in your rebuilding, though. I’m sure it was a huge blow to the IoJ community.

Attachments:

(edited by prowler.4530)

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

[MU] looking for 15v15 GvGs. Whisper me in game. Want to hear from AUX, Mend and all other guilds in IoJ. Don’t be scared.

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

IOJ. GoM is one tier behind you, Hope to see you next week………… need to kill some old GoMers :0 MUHAHAHA

I’d be happy to have a chance to rumble against some old GoM buddies, including you Saxguy. My son has continued to enjoy his time on GoM though.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rollinpapers.7312

Rollinpapers.7312

Good fights tonight MU. Figured you’d get demoralized after the first few wipes, but whatever. You lads are some go getters

Your massive blobs don’t scare us so easily ^

Rollindat

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Odies.8017

Good fights tonight MU. Figured you’d get demoralized after the first few wipes, but whatever. You lads are some go getters

Your massive blobs don’t scare us so easily ^

Usually take out the first two rounds of zerg and then eventually you just over run us. Good fights none the less.

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Don’t get too excited there Sax, you won’t be giggling with half of IoJ hunting ASH.
We all know IoJ > GoM period.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Woo so the kitten talking begins I see. Sad that not many HoD decided to defend their bl but rather took all of CDs last night to make up for it. Oh well I guess you guys know how to play map politics which is better than most servers.

Good fights I guess, EBay still better skill wise, all HoD is so far is coverage which is why they dominate bronze.

I’ll be on HoD every night this week I believe so do try harder next time.

Isle Of Janthir

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Odies.8017

Woo so the kitten talking begins I see. Sad that not many HoD decided to defend their bl but rather took all of CDs last night to make up for it. Oh well I guess you guys know how to play map politics which is better than most servers.

Good fights I guess, EBay still better skill wise, all HoD is so far is coverage which is why they dominate bronze.

haha ^

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercabre.7123

Mercabre.7123

Haha

Thuefore | Rieaz, Mag [VLK]
Grammar aside I probably have a point in there somewhere.

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

Make sure you have bodyguards! Oh who am I kidding? It’s Mend!

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Righteous.4307

Righteous.4307

AUX… I have never seen a guild more afraid of open field fights. Seriously.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander
http://mugw2.enjin.com/

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Odies.8017

IoJ < not impressed at all [MU] had 15 people on IoJ BL and your zerg ran away from us the whole time. We even came out to outer bay to meet you. Let’s get some GvGs setup please or this is going to be a boring week.

Attachments:

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

IoJ < not impressed at all [MU] had 15 people on IoJ BL and your zerg ran away from us the whole time. We even came out to outer bay to meet you. Let’s get some GvGs setup please or this is going to be a boring week.

That Engy of yours sure likes to run.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

IOJ, I mean at least if you’re going to blob be good at it. most terrible display of blob skills I’ve ever seen. Still waiting, for you to crush HOD…..

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

mango.9267

Christ, I heard HoD forum warred hard, but this brings me back to the old IoJ/DR/DH days. Keep this up, and you might even be able to challenge Maguuma in PvF (okay, fine, maybe not). In all honestly, not sure where all this animosity is coming from. Besides the whole Mend ordeal, I don’t think there’s any history between IoJ and HoD. You guys were fairly civil and good sports the last time we were matched up a few months ago, so I’m not really sure what happened.

Anyway, to my knowledge, we don’t have a real numbers advantage over you guys, and we probably don’t have coverage as well-rounded as yours. We’re allocating people efficiently and communicating across maps, which is why it might seem like we have more people than we actually do. You fought BP last week, so you probably have an idea of what I’m talking about. Also, everyone psychologically overestimates how many red names there are and underestimates how many green names there are.

With regards to the skill of our “blobs”, I will say that most of our WvW population is fairly young. Silver League pretty much killed off a good number of our more experienced veterans, so many of the players in our pug zergs, and even in our WvW guilds, have been playing WvW for less than a month. I apologize (I guess?) if you’re disappointed, but the current strength/weakness of our servers is mostly due to Anet’s structuring of leagues. If Silver League included 7 servers, instead of 6, HoD would probably be where we are right now. I’m sure CD understands what I mean.

Also with regards to “blobbing”, you haven’t seen anything till you’ve fought SBI, FA, and DB’s SEA. They’ll make our “blobs” look like havoc crews.

All that said, still hoping for a good week, regardless of outcome.

Second Child

(edited by mango.9267)

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Odies.8017

Christ, I heard HoD forum warred hard, but this brings me back to the old IoJ/DR/DH days. Keep this up, and you might even be able to challenge Maguuma in PvF (okay, fine, maybe not). In all honestly, not sure where all this animosity is coming from. Besides the whole Mend ordeal, I don’t think there’s any history between IoJ and HoD. You guys were fairly civil and good sports the last time we were matched up a few months ago, so I’m not really sure what happened.

Anyway, to my knowledge, we don’t have a real numbers advantage over you guys, and we probably don’t have coverage as well-rounded as yours. We’re allocating people efficiently and communicating across maps, which is why it might seem like we have more people than we actually do. You fought BP last week, so you probably have an idea of what I’m talking about. Also, everyone psychologically overestimates how many red names there are and underestimates how many green names there are.

With regards to the skill of our “blobs”, I will say that most of our WvW population is fairly young. Silver League pretty much killed off a good number of our more experienced veterans, so many of the players in our pug zergs, and even in our WvW guilds, have been playing WvW for less than a month. I apologize (I guess?) if you’re disappointed, but the current strength/weakness of our servers is mostly due to Anet’s structuring of leagues. If Silver League included 7 silvers, instead of 6, HoD would probably be where we are right now. I’m sure CD understands what I mean.

Also with regards to “blobbing”, you haven’t seen anything till you’ve fought SBI, FA, and DB’s SEA. They’ll make our “blobs” look like havoc crews.

^ Mostly just [MU] speaks on the forum and the reason behind this is during season IoJ said wait our turn to get crushed. Let me see if I can find that quote. Also there is a lot of hate towards Mend on this server so probably just getting the backlash of that.

Oh that reminds me, [Mend] GvG?

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: House Calls.7641

House Calls.7641

Learn to sweep HoD. Two nights in a row 4-5 of us have followed you into a Bay in while you took it. We hid dropped ram and took it five minutes later

Charr Ger (Ranger OCAU)
Infantryman (Warrior OCAU)
Crystal Desert

(edited by House Calls.7641)

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

mango.9267

^ Mostly just [MU] speaks on the forum and the reason behind this is during season IoJ said wait our turn to get crushed. Let me see if I can find that quote.

I’m not sure who said that or what the circumstances were, but I can say the vast majority of IoJ (up until now, probably) didn’t feel one way or the other towards HoD. We don’t really have anything against you guys, and, if anything, we’re excited for a more balanced match-up that doesn’t involve getting farmed 24/7.

Second Child

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Jereme.1840

Learn to sweep HoD. Two nights in a row 4-5 of us have followed you into a Bay in while you took it. We hid dropped ram and took it five minutes later

We don’t mind coming back and taking it, we need dragonite, plus it’s the only way we get fights since you stay turtled in tower/keeps.

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

House Calls.7641

CD in my timezone rarely gets more 10 ppl in BLs. Turtle. ?? Lololol. Although we had about 15 when VII farmed bags in garri and bay about two hours prior. Its was a party! Silly IoJ should pushed in the three fight but i think we freaked em out too much By the time thy did HoDd WPed in which helped the bag farmingLol CD

Charr Ger (Ranger OCAU)
Crystal Desert

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

House Calls.7641

Stupid tablet makes typing hard

Charr Ger (Ranger OCAU)
Crystal Desert

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

We would’ve been there to crush our enemies sooner if it wasn’t qued. But once we got in we crushed our enemies and watched them flee before us, listening to the lamentations of their….oh, well we crushed them.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Jereme.1840

With regards to the skill of our “blobs”, I will say that most of our WvW population is fairly young. Silver League pretty much killed off a good number of our more experienced veterans, so many of the players in our pug zergs, and even in our WvW guilds, have been playing WvW for less than a month. I apologize (I guess?) if you’re disappointed, but the current strength/weakness of our servers is mostly due to Anet’s structuring of leagues. If Silver League included 7 silvers, instead of 6, HoD would probably be where we are right now. I’m sure CD understands what I mean.

^ Mostly just [MU] speaks on the forum and the reason behind this is during season IoJ said wait our turn to get crushed. Let me see if I can find that quote. Also there is a lot of hate towards Mend on this server so probably just getting the backlash of that.

Oh that reminds me, [Mend] GvG?

It was Banzie “Quote” HoD please save the QQ and Forum war til we stomp you. Thank you.
-IoJ.

Still waiting, also as far as numbers go, during the season SF/DH had HoD beat number wise. I’m pretty sure IOJ fields more than SF/DH, I’ll leave it at that. The mods want these forums to stay PG-13.

(edited by Jereme.1840)

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Funny how this entire first page is HoD Bashing Mend, when did one wipe mean victory for all eternity? If thats the case, Mend has victories eternities over. Was running with Mend for a good amount of time on reset night, whether it was stomping HoD or repelling that massive CD zerg that was on, Mend assigned the role of floor tank to a lot of the two. Was lucky i had some portable merchants on hand, Mend would have made unnecessary trips back to spawn otherwise.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daehiril.2785

Daehiril.2785

HoD was my original server when the game first came out, and I was there for quite a while. All of this squabbling is the exact reason why I left. I would, however, like to give a shout out and salute to those on HoD that bravely fought together with us, our former comrades in arms. I know there are still honorable and good people on your server, it’s a shame that those lacking in it are the only ones posting on the forums. Hello to Sir Joseph, Jellybean, Millhouse, Superb Blue Wren, Cali, Beth, Valhall, and Piat. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!
<3 Agata

Agata the Wretched
Necromancer of [MEND]
mendingtheruined.com

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Righteous.4307

Righteous.4307

[MU] looking for 15v15 GvGs. Whisper me in game. Want to hear from AUX, Mend and all other guilds in IoJ. Don’t be scared.

Quoted for visibility.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander
http://mugw2.enjin.com/

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Jereme.1840

[Mend] and Company, Portal bombs haven’t worked since culling was turned off. Golf clap for the effort, thank you for the bags!

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kectorver.8925

Kectorver.8925

That was a Sexy Portal Bomb in IoJ, Bags were Glorious

Jordan Kectorver [MU]

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercabre.7123

Mercabre.7123

That was great haha
Minions were everywhere!

Attachments:

Thuefore | Rieaz, Mag [VLK]
Grammar aside I probably have a point in there somewhere.

IoJ v. CD v. HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JohnnyZero.5619

JohnnyZero.5619

I heard [MU] likes to do 30v15 GvG’s in their favor.

Discuss.

I Lynna I – Thief / Clownshooz – Engineer
Turbo Seksophonic – Ele / Guitar Wolfe – Mesmer
Isle of Janthir