JQ/TC/Maguuma 11/1/13 - Week 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

the other thread’s got way too much reading to do. mind if i hang out here for a bit?

(though… i did just write a pretty long post myself. :/// it’s my weekly contribution to the threads! i swear!)

I tried reading your thread…don’t blame you for your plea for sanctuary. Welcome!

TC

(edited by ghtchill.7613)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

And now for story time. It was a bright and sunny day on Mags BL when we visited. Now JQ had most of the map and were determined to erase anything TC established on that BL…

So after our slender presence was zerged out of the spawn tower, TC proceeded to skirmish the large (well la lot larger than us) JQ group. We rushed and fell back and rushed and fell back. We proceeded to do this until about 5 or 6 were killed instantly by Legendary Defenders. So, we persisted all 8-10 of us taunting them until lo and behold they chased, the whole bunch…

Cut to punch line, I have never seen an entire “zerg” get wiped by Legendary Defenders or ever heard so many /laughs go off at the same time. I was stunned to see at least 10-12 bags magically show up by my position. I was like, “did they really just do that! WTF?”

I didn’t take screen shots (I rarely do) or have this fraps thing going (hopefully someone did), but I wondered…JQ zerg, were you just goofing or were there really that many noobs in that big of a group? Please tell me. I will give you the benefit of the doubt of goofing, preferably.

Anyway, funniest moment of the match.

Its a cherished pastime in JQ, to see how far you can get into someones spawn/how many times you can reach the steps when it ports you back out.

Also, you make me feel like Mancen! I wanna Mance the night away!

So goofin then? That was funny. We haven’t had enough to laugh about, what with JQ map queues coming to our Garri and all. Thanks for the LOLs.

One guy made it to the top of the stairs, only to be mercilessly killed by invulnerable defenders…lol.

I think my personal best was being teleported out twice and making it back to steps before dieing.

That is impressive. LOL. You should do that more. Let’s make it a thing, JQ spends the rest of its time this week trying to see how many make it into our spawn and survive. Forget those towers, keeps and camps….you have enough points…we want lawlz!

We could RP as TC and surely the Legendary Defenders would let us through!

While doing RP walk? Yeeeees! Dooo it!

TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Ty for fun [Nope]!

Was much fun by lake tower. (also, stealthsnake has been corrupted by the toast, he may need to be bathed in magswag)

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

And now for story time. It was a bright and sunny day on Mags BL when we visited. Now JQ had most of the map and were determined to erase anything TC established on that BL…

So after our slender presence was zerged out of the spawn tower, TC proceeded to skirmish the large (well la lot larger than us) JQ group. We rushed and fell back and rushed and fell back. We proceeded to do this until about 5 or 6 were killed instantly by Legendary Defenders. So, we persisted all 8-10 of us taunting them until lo and behold they chased, the whole bunch…

Cut to punch line, I have never seen an entire “zerg” get wiped by Legendary Defenders or ever heard so many /laughs go off at the same time. I was stunned to see at least 10-12 bags magically show up by my position. I was like, “did they really just do that! WTF?”

I didn’t take screen shots (I rarely do) or have this fraps thing going (hopefully someone did), but I wondered…JQ zerg, were you just goofing or were there really that many noobs in that big of a group? Please tell me. I will give you the benefit of the doubt of goofing, preferably.

Anyway, funniest moment of the match.

Its a cherished pastime in JQ, to see how far you can get into someones spawn/how many times you can reach the steps when it ports you back out.

Also, you make me feel like Mancen! I wanna Mance the night away!

So goofin then? That was funny. We haven’t had enough to laugh about, what with JQ map queues coming to our Garri and all. Thanks for the LOLs.

One guy made it to the top of the stairs, only to be mercilessly killed by invulnerable defenders…lol.

I think my personal best was being teleported out twice and making it back to steps before dieing.

That is impressive. LOL. You should do that more. Let’s make it a thing, JQ spends the rest of its time this week trying to see how many make it into our spawn and survive. Forget those towers, keeps and camps….you have enough points…we want lawlz!

We could RP as TC and surely the Legendary Defenders would let us through!

While doing RP walk? Yeeeees! Dooo it!

Can’t trust you! I sat on a supply hut as a bird and you all tried to throw me off a cliff. Bad TC!

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Begone SoR scum!

Oh look it’s you.
I feeeeeel like Manceeeeen~~ I want to Mance the night awwaaaaaaay~~~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Awesome fights MagBL, was much fun. Should do it more often!

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hockey.2417

Hockey.2417

to the TC necro using stealth after stealth after stealth………..lol, nice going haha

ya………ok

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I got like three infras. THREE.

is… is this the same person? if so…
LOL

D: I got 2. One was for having an all capslock post…… but my post wasn’t all caps. So….. sad asura is sad.

And shini I can’t keep up with the bg/sor thread… everytime I log in like another 5 pages have appeared

All three was for all caps. I laughed. </3

and I tried reading bg/sor/(whatchamacallitsosithink) but daaamn. t1 politics 2 deep 4 me

Yeep sounds about right. Too confusing. All I read was ZD…. for pages. Lol

dear cuddles:

seems like I can no longer type in all caps when responding to you or I’ll get infracted.

r.i.p. stan the golem

fish are friends, not food

(omg this totally doesn’t feel right)

D:

To my golem loving friend Dark,

I was curious how many infractions you recieved as well. No more capslock fun times for us (unless ingame)

Stan shall be missed~

And to that random SoR player……… just snuggle them fiercely

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

To any JQ commanders who don’t allow your guys to duel

Ease up. You have double the points of second place. It won’t kill you to have a little fun this matchup

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Begone SoR scum!

+1

Just because SoR thread 20 pages+ ~ I had to skim most because good god, someone trying to win award of
‘mine is bigger’
‘no mines bigger’
‘no you bad, mine is biggest’

??!?

in any event welcome mance. Hope you get your fill this week.

~X [STUN]

formerly RE, WW (White Walkers)
And don’t forget mister …

Attachments:

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

I got like three infras. THREE.

is… is this the same person? if so…
LOL

D: I got 2. One was for having an all capslock post…… but my post wasn’t all caps. So….. sad asura is sad.

And shini I can’t keep up with the bg/sor thread… everytime I log in like another 5 pages have appeared

All three was for all caps. I laughed. </3

and I tried reading bg/sor/(whatchamacallitsosithink) but daaamn. t1 politics 2 deep 4 me

Yeep sounds about right. Too confusing. All I read was ZD…. for pages. Lol

dear cuddles:

seems like I can no longer type in all caps when responding to you or I’ll get infracted.

r.i.p. stan the golem

fish are friends, not food

(omg this totally doesn’t feel right)

D:

To my golem loving friend Dark,

I was curious how many infractions you recieved as well. No more capslock fun times for us (unless ingame)

Stan shall be missed~

And to that random SoR player……… just snuggle them fiercely

good god this non capslock form of primitive communication is depressing the furk out of me…

those kite hating mods, they probably prefer balloons… what monsters…

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Wow, I didn’t realize the small TC team I lead during after OCX to early NA was labelled as a karma train. Don’t worry JQ, if and when I have more than 12 players, I will gladly bash head against your zerg. Hehe

Much love

Your plant carnivore

-S

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

It seems like Maguuma out-blobbed JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

It seems like Maguuma out-blobbed JQ.

Its because there can only be so much pvf going on at once and its all in that other thread so they had to find something else to blob

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

ARG game still down. Hmm hmm, continues playing another game.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: archeon.5349

archeon.5349

Awesome fights yesterday evening (11:00PM GMT for us) at bay on TC BL. Mag and TC were inside bay but hopefully they never managed to take it. We succeeded to repel you but each time you came back and we welcome this fighting spirit. You guys were really impressive.

And ty to all JQ players inside defending our dear bay. you guys rock!

[PuL] PU de Luxe
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

@Eternum – that bad, huh? XDD we’re really not THAT.. that… okay. we can be pretty awful on the forums. : ((

@ghtchill – i bid thee thanks for ye hospitality!

@Cuddles – what’s a snuggle? DDDDD: they don’t exist in that thread currently. halp!

aight, i’ll leave your lovely thread in peace heh. good luck with the rest of this matchup folk!! keep having fun. ; )) see you all one way or another in the coming weeks.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Fierce snuggles are the best snuggles.

GO TO BREAD CUDDLES!

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

@Eternum – that bad, huh? XDD we’re really not THAT.. that… okay. we can be pretty awful on the forums. : ((

@Cuddles – what’s a snuggle? DDDDD: they don’t exist in that thread currently. halp!

aight, i’ll leave your lovely thread in peace heh. good luck with the rest of this matchup folk!! keep having fun. ; )) see you all one way or another in the coming weeks.

I would offer my assistance…. However people keep getting cuddlepie and myself confused :/ Just do really upbeat posts! I believe in you! There is LOVE and fierce snuggles to be given by all!!!

Shini…. GO TO BREAD!

AND DARK…….. I CAN’T DO IT. also capslocking on a phone is annoying to turn off and on.

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

I would offer my assistance…. However people keep getting cuddlepie and myself confused :/ Just do really upbeat posts! I believe in you! There is LOVE and fierce snuggles to be given by all!!!

Shini…. GO TO BREAD!

AND DARK…….. I CAN’T DO IT. also capslocking on a phone is annoying to turn off and on.

Capslock? You’re whats wrong with these forums Cuddles with all your caps! How could you!? Now you’ll get infracted!

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Shini…. GO TO BREAD!

Capslock? You’re whats wrong with these forums Cuddles with all your caps! How could you!? Now you’ll get infracted!

Clearly this is your fault. You made the bread, now sleep in it!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Shini…. GO TO BREAD!

Clearly this is your fault. You made the bread, now sleep in it!

Would that make me a Shini in a blanket?

GO TO CROISSANT CUDDLES!

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Wow, this thread is dead as kitten.

Yea all need to learn something from the BG/SoR/SoS thread.

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

What’s that? Pay for a large blob guild to come to our server and start drama?

in Match-ups

electriette.8952

Aww snaaap. Third time’s probably the charm. Probably.

Anyway, I feel like Mancen!

I’M SCARED DKNS HOLD MY HAND

(edited by electriette.8952)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

This thread got purged to hell, who knew people could get so upset.

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

I know of at least 6 capslock infractions between a couple people.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Aww snaaap. Third time’s probably the charm. Probably.

Anyway, I feel like Mancen!

I’M SCARED DKNS HOLD MY HAND

Sry i went to sleep

But you were fine i see.

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

in Match-ups

Posted by: amanda.6178

amanda.6178

99 problems and a JQ zerg is like 98 of them.

The 99th problem is I can’t go to bread.

Rafiira | Guardian/Mesmer/Ranger
[EG] Ethereal Guardians

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

For a server that pushed for gold, at least 75% of those that pushed haven’t touched his league hardly at all other than reset. Did you all get your achievements and decide to quit, which is quickly becoming the MO for baguuma? Or did you just want gold because the Pvf is better? Thanks for ruining WvW for 7 weeks morons.

Perhaps you should take the opportunity to transfer to T1, they care about these things there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

For a server that pushed for gold, at least 75% of those that pushed haven’t touched his league hardly at all other than reset. Did you all get your achievements and decide to quit, which is quickly becoming the MO for baguuma? Or did you just want gold because the Pvf is better? Thanks for ruining WvW for 7 weeks morons.

I’ve personally been having a blast that we couldn’t have in silver tier killing mens all the time, nuthugging whoever I can to leach kills and lrning2warrior. I know you’re upset we can’t caramel train everything everyday but it’s okay, it’s okay. Caramel training and kitten per tick isn’t all that the game has to offer.
PS I’ve been out nuthugging most nights, still only 10/15 achievements.

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

This thread got purged to hell, who knew people could get so upset.

To be honest theres nothing really exciting to do. COuld be time to cut down from 24 servers into 12 servers. Just like DAoC did.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Oop looks like your whinging has spilled over from the mag forums.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Please transfer.

Also, amazing that we get queues on weekday NA prime when apparently 75% of our playerbase doesn’t log on.

(edited by Pinko.2076)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Oh no we lost him to the role players. I don’t think he’s ever coming back now.

Let us mourn the loss of our fellow old man, gone but not forgotten.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

I feel so awful right now running perplex engi

But it’s completely necessary to fight “roam” groups of 5

On another note, why do JQ roamers deem it necessary to /laugh every time they swarm you with 15 people? Is that typical of T1?

GM – [Ark]ham

(edited by Comprissent.3856)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

On another note, why do JQ roamers deem it necessary to /laugh every time they swarm you with 15 people? Is that typical of T1?

JQ roamers feel like beating us 15v1 is an accomplishment. if it was 15v2 they would have lost. so they need something to feel good about themselves.

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

It might be because of your tag. [Ark] is responsible for a lot of PvF and some folks might be spreading the word to mock your guild in particular.

in Match-ups

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

Because it’s funny to see people come on the forums and make posts about it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

JQ roamers feel like beating us 15v1 is an accomplishment. if it was 15v2 they would have lost. so they need something to feel good about themselves.

The other day my raid was cutting through butt lust and one of my guys said he can’t really solo roam anymore because of JQ 10 mans. I said that was ridiculous, but not before it left my mouth did we see a JQ 10 man group building siege atop Carver’s butt.

As I raid with 25-30 most of the time, I try my best not to gank roamers, but this time was an exception.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

As I raid with 25-30 most of the time, I try my best not to gank roamers, but this time was an exception.

The group I run with usually ganks roaming groups we pass. 9/10 times I just keep running with the commander or just stand away.

Few exceptions based on guild tags/emote spam

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Could be #t1tactics but I’m guessing the ruins mini zergs of 10-15 are PvE guilds there for the meta achievement.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

My Maguuma killer daily doesn’t seem to be working right

Yes, very typical. I don’t know why people seem so proud of 10v1’s etc. I’ve had many 1v5+’s and killed some of them and they still spam /laugh etc…

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

(edited by Aberrant.6749)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Commander Jadon please relax you might pop a vein in your forehead. Please tell the chick with the accent to join VR’s mumble so we can “talk”.

Please refrain from calling out people on the forums. It’s not helping anyone, I understand your frustration about the Ele comp you run not working etc. but there’s no need to call out our Commanders in such a manner. If you would like to talk about Ele builds in private you can message me I lead a Ele zerg comp as well. You may have heard of my guild: Prepare for Thirteen K Meteors [SPYS], we are a pretty solid Ele WvW guild and I’d be happy to talk builds with you in whispers rather than the forums.

I find it funny that, you know what our comp is and what we do…. yet still get wiped.

Message me in game if you would like tips on not getting killed.

1. Says relax calls out commander and creeps on lady
2. Lady says happy to help with your build seems the standard … IM me, don’t call out our commander etc etc…
3. No you die you bad l2p?

So, in other words…

Attachments:

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Commander Jadon please relax you might pop a vein in your forehead. Please tell the chick with the accent to join VR’s mumble so we can “talk”.

Please refrain from calling out people on the forums. It’s not helping anyone, I understand your frustration about the Ele comp you run not working etc. but there’s no need to call out our Commanders in such a manner. If you would like to talk about Ele builds in private you can message me I lead a Ele zerg comp as well. You may have heard of my guild: Prepare for Thirteen K Meteors [SPYS], we are a pretty solid Ele WvW guild and I’d be happy to talk builds with you in whispers rather than the forums.

I find it funny that, you know what our comp is and what we do…. yet still get wiped.

2. Lady says happy to help with your build seems the standard … IM me, don’t call out our commander etc etc…

So, in other words…

Thanks…. I am pretty awesome…..

Should I link your commanders stream to you? It is pretty funny to hear him rage over getting farmed at SE camp and EK and that bridge fight was funny too…

Edit: I’m a bad kid, so I can only respond every 900 seconds….

(edited by Tricare.2946)

in Match-ups

electriette.8952

do you have some sort of obsession to said commander now? 0:

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

So, in other words…

Thanks…. I am pretty awesome…..

Should I link your commanders stream to you? It is pretty funny to hear him rage over getting farmed at SE camp and EK and that bridge fight was funny too…

If you’re talking about the NOPE commander I hate to break it to you but he isnt in NOPE

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Weekly Tarnished Coast Dolyak Parade
Hey all! It’s almost that time of the week again! A time to have a joyous romp around the borderlands. Feel free to join us this Thursday! Come and have some inter-server fun and relax!

For those who do not know, the Dolyak parade is a time where we get together and just have fun, and of course, parade around as dolyaks around the borderlands! Of course, you do not have to be a dolyak if you do not wish to be. In the past, everything from griffons to snowmen to elementals have flocked to our parade. So come out and celebrate the dolyaks, who sacrifice much for our endless war!

Information

• Where: WvW borderlands. The exact one will be chosen ~1 hr beforehand
  • When: Thursday (11/7) at 7 PM Server Time
  • Who: Anyone is willing to participate! If you come and need a tonic, just ask a friendly DOLY representative and we can give you some to join in!
  • How: If you choose to become a dolyak, there are 2 ways: a Ruminant Tonic, and a Dolyak Tincture (feel free to wiki these). Of course any other kind of tonic is welcome, or even none at all if you just want to run along!

If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, or good dolyak jokes, feel free to send me a message!

PS: Any guild leaders/commanders that are going to have GvG’s on that day and around that time, let me know! I try to plan the parade around GvG’s as best as possible, to avoid meeting up at the same place, or the parade running through a GvG on accident. (I won’t divulge when/where the GvGs are to anyone else, I just want to try to make sure there are no cross-event mishaps!)

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

(edited by Handin.4032)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Weekly Tarnished Coast Dolyak Parade
Hey all! It’s almost that time of the week again! A time to have a joyous romp around the borderlands. Feel free to join us this Thursday! Come and have some inter-server fun and relax!

For those who do not know, the Dolyak parade is a time where we get together and just have fun, and of course, parade around as dolyaks around the borderlands! Of course, you do not have to be a dolyak if you do not wish to be. In the past, everything from griffons to snowmen to elementals have flocked to our parade. So come out and celebrate the dolyaks, who sacrifice much for our endless war!

Information

• Where: WvW borderlands. The exact one will be chosen ~1 hr beforehand
  • When: Thursday (11/7) at 7 PM Server Time
  • Who: Anyone is willing to participate! If you come and need a tonic, just ask a friendly DOLY representative and we can give you some to join in!
  • How: If you choose to become a dolyak, there are 2 ways: a Ruminant Tonic, and a Dolyak Tincture (feel free to wiki these). Of course any other kind of tonic is welcome, or even none at all if you just want to run along!

If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, or good dolyak jokes, feel free to send me a message!

PS: Any guild leaders/commanders that are going to have GvG’s on that day and around that time, let me know! I try to plan the parade around GvG’s as best as possible, to avoid meeting up at the same place, or the parade running through a GvG on accident. (I won’t divulge when/where the GvGs are to anyone else, I just want to try to make sure there are no cross-event mishaps!)

Am I allowed to bring my ERP GF from TC? It would be nice to get her out of Divinity’s Reach from time to time.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

If you’re talking about the NOPE commander I hate to break it to you but he isnt in NOPE

If he’s a commander in NOPE yet not a commander in NOPE, then nope?

do you have some sort of obsession to said commander now? 0:

I don’t think a few posts about a commander equals an obsession…..

@Handin I think….

Mag doesn’t watch streams to ‘spy’ per se. We like to do ‘stream sniping’ my favorite was Bitcloud. It’s always enjoyable (maybe immature but this is a video game) to watch people rage over a video game when you kill them.