RoF - RoS - WSR

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Just a reminder to all of you wannabe duelists…

The generally accepted place for that is at the windmill south of the most southern supply camp. I think most of us will accept that you just want to fight each other.

It’s pretty cheesy for a bunker ele to take over a supply camp and use the guards as henchmen when he wants to “duel”.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

I want to thank all RiOT for keeping me company when I’m lying dead somewhere in a keep. I’m mostly just studying and cba wp’ing. You guys are great

(being alive is much too tempting to start playing again, and going off = can’t talk to my guildies)

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

(edited by Gwalchgwn.1659)

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yes I Cap.5389

Yes I Cap.5389

I see WSR are still too scared to hit RoS BL, we enjoy you fighting on our BL none the less but its a shame how you haven’t been even attempting bay on RoS BL all week :P

Cap Plox
Ring Of Fire :D Jonny Cash Guides us!

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tioc.5638

Tioc.5638

I see WSR are still too scared to hit RoS BL, we enjoy you fighting on our BL none the less but its a shame how you haven’t been even attempting bay on RoS BL all week :P

ha ha ha ha ha ha

cool story bro……………………………………………..

TEO ~ staff ele hiding at the back ~ WSR

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Murderous Clown.9723

Murderous Clown.9723

Fiiiine, if you really want we’ll have a go later. Happy?

Jimibabob – Valkyries of Dwayna [VoD]
Piken Square

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yes I Cap.5389

Yes I Cap.5389

Fiiiine, if you really want we’ll have a go later. Happy?

To that I say.. see you in RoF Hills

Cap Plox
Ring Of Fire :D Jonny Cash Guides us!

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

Woke up from what little sleep I got last night thanks to WSR/Surmia. I knew it was going to be a bad night when I got on and see 7+ golems Rushing our Eb Keep and us not even having 10 people or the keep sieged up..

When we finally started getting tkitten mess sorted I saw WSR basically just tear apart our whole bl, we just barely saved our garrison, and kept trying to fix our bl.. less and less were on though so I couldn’t do much. I think we maybe had 10 people spread across our bl and EB most of the night. Great Job to WSR and Surmia, although I imagine it was a lot of PvDing, which I’m sorry but I couldn’t help much :p

#DatRofNightCoverage

let me remind you that before this all…. RoF come in RoS border with a lot of golems and took our garrison and hills… we took it back realy fast with all out ppl who went online… and we killed all RoF golems in our bay, they where at inner gate but failed…. after that we focused RoF in EB, RoF comes every night in RoS border with golems and a lot ppl to capture our keep, so why qq about our nightcapping?..

we want to hit wsr that night but atfter losing hills and our garri we chanced our plan and hit RoF so hard as we can

so stop qq… its RoF is own fault

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

I do feel slightly guilty about the RoF borderlands last night. It really just came about because we only had 10 people and your hills was not fortified whereas the RoS bay was.. and then noone ever came to stop us so we just ended up taking everything :P

Sad to see this thread has once again devolved into the endless arguement of who is blobbing. Pointless arguement because deep down we all know every server does it and every guild takes part in it once in a while, even if its not what they aim to do.

Even just as a random example, the video posted on the previous page (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxjA0oLQArA) of RiOT vs WSR blob. I make no excuses for that WBC + Pug blob that was going there, but its also fair to say its wasnt just RiOT vs blob because infact you see at about 1:20 of the video when the guy recording turns around VcY and your own pugs were there as well and the RoS group numbered easily 40-50 in total. It was a blob vs blob mashup which is absolutely fine. I wouldnt hold anything against RiOT, VcY or WBC for taking part in what looked like a great battle, and without some blobbing such epic fights would never even happen.

Edit: Oh also a call out to the RoS who tried golem rushing our Overlook at 4am in the morning.. was close there for a minute but not quite

Thanks for a fun evening last night!

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Cufufalating.8479)

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Woke up from what little sleep I got last night thanks to WSR/Surmia. I knew it was going to be a bad night when I got on and see 7+ golems Rushing our Eb Keep and us not even having 10 people or the keep sieged up..

When we finally started getting tkitten mess sorted I saw WSR basically just tear apart our whole bl, we just barely saved our garrison, and kept trying to fix our bl.. less and less were on though so I couldn’t do much. I think we maybe had 10 people spread across our bl and EB most of the night. Great Job to WSR and Surmia, although I imagine it was a lot of PvDing, which I’m sorry but I couldn’t help much :p

#DatRofNightCoverage

let me remind you that before this all…. RoF come in RoS border with a lot of golems and took our garrison and hills… we took it back realy fast with all out ppl who went online… and we killed all RoF golems in our bay, they where at inner gate but failed…. after that we focused RoF in EB, RoF comes every night in RoS border with golems and a lot ppl to capture our keep, so why qq about our nightcapping?..

we want to hit wsr that night but atfter losing hills and our garri we chanced our plan and hit RoF so hard as we can

so stop qq… its RoF is own fault

He described what hapenned last night and did not complain at all except for mentioning Rof doesn’t have night coverage.
There is no QQ in his post…
And congrats on hitting those doors as hard as you could, hope you’re ‘1’ button survived the night!

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

I do feel slightly guilty about the RoF borderlands last night. It really just came about because we only had 10 people and your hills was not fortified whereas the RoS bay was.. and then noone ever came to stop us so we just ended up taking everything :P

Sad to see this thread has once again devolved into the endless arguement of who is blobbing. Pointless arguement because deep down we all know every server does it and every guild takes part in it once in a while, even if its not what they aim to do.

Even just as a random example, the video posted on the previous page (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxjA0oLQArA) of RiOT vs WSR blob. I make no excuses for that WBC + Pug blob that was going there, but its also fair to say its wasnt just RiOT vs blob because infact you see at about 1:20 of the video when the guy recording turns around VcY and your own pugs were there as well and the RoS group numbered easily 40-50 in total. It was a blob vs blob mashup which is absolutely fine. I wouldnt hold anything against RiOT, VcY or WBC for taking part in what looked like a great battle, and without some blobbing such epic fights would never even happen.

Edit: Oh also a call out to the RoS who tried golem rushing our Overlook at 4am in the morning.. was close there for a minute but not quite

Thanks for a fun evening last night!

This.

And btw in that vid, it could’ve never been RiOT alone, cause yeah obviously there was a commander tag on which probably was on already for the last 2 hours and thats why blobwars appeared.

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsmagleby.6217

Dsmagleby.6217

“And I woldn’t say FIRE joined any bandwagoning”

cough cough cough… FIRE moved to Gunnar’s Hold from SFR and took off to Surmia a week later once they discovered Riot, Vcy and Votf moved there, so much for bandwaggoning, no offense :P (i wrote it down now, will NEVER mention it again :P) On another note its amazing seeing RoF still in the lead against RoS, very suprising to me. Greetings from a relaxed matchup against Dzag and Arborstone going at each other’s throats while we be chilling.

Hmm, we are flattered but what makes you think RiOT is uberhaxt1professional? We are a casual PvX guild, infact most of ours members are PvE, what “we do” any guild can do.

Randoms run with us a lot and you may think of it as “blobbing”, but those randoms we try to shake off all the time.. they just see RiOT tag and stick with it, this is no good for us because they die and rally opponents.

The last part can’t be all true my friend, look at this RiOT vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxjA0oLQArA
I would call that getting the pugs attention (Leader has CC on)

Zipdss – Necromancer – WBC
“I see dead people”

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: nagymbear.5280

nagymbear.5280

Lol grats to TEO for downing 1 ranger with a group of five. I was waving…

Khert Devileyes – Ranger / Mano Negra – Thief / Nagymbear – Warrior /
Elona Bonechill – Necro / Fionna Gymirdottier – Guard /// RoF

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: biglilstampie.2410

biglilstampie.2410

hey WSR we got Bay in RoS nice and wooden for you, maybe you will go their this prime time!

Friendly neighborhood commander – [TaG]Mr Cuddlés – RoF

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

Some of riots/vcy’s groups are so big they’re bigger than pug zergs down here, can they qualify as a blob XD

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

great job [TAG] guild from RoF chasing 1 guy with 10+

hahahahaha (Y)

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

@ The Umpire.9510
talking about qq, the irony is strong in you. :P

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

hey WSR we got Bay in RoS nice and wooden for you, maybe you will go their this prime time!

It’s all good.
We got your Hills and Bay to t1

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: bareguildin.4589

bareguildin.4589

So I hear we have a celebrity in SM tonight.

Apparently Gordan RAMsey visited SM.

Tor [WBC] “I love the smell of smashed skull on reset night..and freshly cut grass.”

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

We were finally back to almost normal numbers tonight! Thanks for nice fights in RoF and WSR borderland, and the small bay save in RoS bl aswell.

Sorry we couldn’t give u a better fight at RoF bl at the start WBC, but our 13-15ish then couldn’t match ur 25+ :/ Hopefully we’ll be back to those numbers again at the end of this match well not 25+ but, 20-25 people like we normally are :P
Was a pain to fight u guys tonight with only 5 heavy’s xD

Also special shoutout to WAR from WSR that always fought us, most of the times pretty even numbers, but think we maybe had the upper hand with 2 or 3 people most of the time though :/ think u guys might have been a bit unlucky with the terrain we fought u guys, especially on inner hills were u charged us up the stairs :/

Anyway, nice night in WvW Keep it coming

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

kvazibur.1652
You can easily hit behind the gate with a arrowcart by watching above the gate and your pictures just show that.

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: biglilstampie.2410

biglilstampie.2410

Thanks for some fights in EB tonight, had some fun commanding there, that hour long battle for langor was pretty funny sorry about the keep, was only going to be a distraction but we got carried away! fighting WSR for SM was pretty fun aswell you had alot of people when you took it and it was fun trying to stay alive from your horde of players.

P.S thats not an AC hack thats shooting above the gate, tehe.

Friendly neighborhood commander – [TaG]Mr Cuddlés – RoF

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: yroeht.5843

yroeht.5843

yeah obviously there was a commander tag on which probably was on already for the last 2 hours and thats why blobwars appeared.

The first two of my videos do show RiOT alone. The third video is called “3rd try, counter blob”. Of course we aren’t alone on that one.

No, the commander tag was NOT on for hours before that. Just check the 2 videos before, there is no tag there…

It was a blob vs blob mashup which is absolutely fine.

Yes it was.

Oh, FYI, having a commander tag up doesn’t not always mean attracting the entire server and blobbing up. A random moment from this evening where we have a tag for coordination purposes (and this time yes it was on for hours), and yet only have a single “pug”: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ckE8Rnizik

Necromancer – Xexa The Machine [RiOT] | Ruins of Surmia
http://www.thecivilrebels.com

(edited by yroeht.5843)

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

‘The guild was dead for weeks.’ Interesting.

RP enthusiast

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkstorn.5423

Darkstorn.5423

Unlucky RoS this night. They organized a huge golem rush again to nightcap RoF border but 1 very bored and sleep deprived thief saw your preparations and got 8 people to slow you down in bay (which you took but it only had wooden doors) then your team crashed and burned at garrison
You just took bay for 30 minutes no biggie for us as it was un-upgraded aswell.

Also to the 4 (5) dagger/pistol thieves from WAR guild
Really guys? 4 thieves vs 1 thief and you were afraid to jump me in an un-upgraded camp?? Play a bit more aggresively ESPECIALLY when you are 4 vs 1

Plus good job on ruining bay supply you are the reason our bay had wooden doors and RoS took it so easily with their golem rush

(edited by Darkstorn.5423)

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

I am ta work, so not ingame. Only MOS online map:
How the h*ll RoS took our garison In the middle of day? With no other camps/towers on our BL?
Golem rush?

to RoS: good surprise from U guys, can wait until I go home to fight you

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sulvation.5473

Sulvation.5473

Thanks for some fights in EB tonight, had some fun commanding there, that hour long battle for langor was pretty funny sorry about the keep, was only going to be a distraction but we got carried away! fighting WSR for SM was pretty fun aswell you had alot of people when you took it and it was fun trying to stay alive from your horde of players.

P.S thats not an AC hack thats shooting above the gate, tehe.

Yeah… Sorry about SM. We didn’t even want to take it at first. But we just went trolling and couldn’t hold it.

PS. RoS Warrior I 1v1’d in EB, great fun! Hope you get your Vista!

Attachments:

~ We Be Chilling – Gunnar’s Hold ~

(edited by Sulvation.5473)

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

Really impressed with how both RoF and WSR have held up this week against RoS.

Really awesome work.

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Now I see it, RoS expandind on our BL. Guys leave at least Hills to us, please?

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

This week is awesome! When i saw we were facing RoS and Wsr i was like.. Oh kitten! Not RoS!

And the first thing i see is a bunch of RoS attacking our keep like 5 minutes after the reset and RoS taking the lead.

I have had some amazing fights this week, and alot of SM swapping. Thanks for the awesome fights lets enjoy these last 2 days!

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Krosan.2890

I think whiteside still doesn’t know they are facing two servers instead of just Rof =)
I really like Wsr but this week you just seem to refuse to attack Ros. You must really hate us or something to deny us taking the lead over Ros every single time by joining their attacks instead of attacking something yourself.

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Actually, yesterday evening they were pushing RoS bay couple times (I think it was TEO, but I might be wrong). But, a lot of RoF ppl have a feeling WSR love our BL way more than RoS one :P

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Krosan.2890

Well due to my exams I am, sadly, mostly stuck to following MOS. My apolagies if I’m totally wrong but MOS seems to say I’m not. :p

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

another one looking on map whole day:-D

to RoS: you are joking right? Why dont you try to attack RoF and WSR? why RoF twice in 1 hour? You have some nice targets on wsr bl too.

ps: i hate mos, why do i watch it? 4 hours in work to go

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

Haha, I’m watching MOS map as well :P And our garri just flipped again

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

i think Mos should intergrate some chat to map view:-D

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownFreak.2805

UnknownFreak.2805

I’s not easy to defend a T3 keep with 10 ppl against 60… I’m curious about Ws keeps now… those also gonna flip or not…

How to crashreport…
Someone say game crash must be related to OOM
when you read the log it’s not related to that whatsoever…

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

well they did not flip after first attack, so i fdont think they will now.

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

Yeah, I also doubt they will hit WSR

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Krosan.2890

They never do so I doubt they will start now.

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownFreak.2805

UnknownFreak.2805

I actually want to say something to RoS… but not gonna write it here, so you can just guess it.

Reason. I will get infracted if I write it.

I’d better keep it to myself.

How to crashreport…
Someone say game crash must be related to OOM
when you read the log it’s not related to that whatsoever…

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: comacat.5287

comacat.5287

Erm, why would we attack WSR over you at the moment? You’re our competition for first place.

For those who need it spelt out for them; we take something from RoF, it both increases our tick and reduces yours – ie. twice as effective as if we take the same objective from WSR (we only increase our tick while RoF stays the same)…

Jimmeh
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
www.firstlightgaming.com

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

So the flipping today on RoF, was it PuG or some guild event?
It was too fast for Pug i think.
Was it VcY trying to get some loot so their company will have money for their employee salaries?

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

comacat.5287

If you’re referring to the blue paint-job the RoF keeps have just had, that was a pug job.

Jimmeh
www.firstlightgaming.com

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Erm, why would we attack WSR over you at the moment? You’re our competition for first place.

Oh, so you admit that RoF equal to you? Nice work guys on RoF this week. :-D

But, RoS is lossing a lot of raiting this week, stomping WSR would make RoS not to loose that much. You know that right? Its nice to be first in week, but i think overall rating is important too.
Fighting us, you make WSR got some points (they go must be just rofling of RoS and RoF fights and forgot on them) by taking our wooden towers and by that they dont loose so much.

@comacat wow, applaud to your pug team. It flipped very quick, for a while i rather closed my eyes than watch MOS

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

I think it was DeX – they claimed our garrison and many of their players come from FRS aka Xaoc, so I would totally expect morning golem rush from them. Besides, we made their commander mad yesterday

great job [TAG] guild from RoF chasing 1 guy with 10+

hahahahaha (Y)

so it might also be personal :P

EDIT: okay, some ninja posts before me :P

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Krosan.2890

Well its not that hard for a Pug blob to take keeps from 10 defenders. Lookinf forward to this evening when we have people to fight back!

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

comacat.5287

The commander was DeX, so might explain the claiming.

@Hule, i have no problem admitting you guys have been a more than equal challenge this week I remember last time we were up against you and it felt like RoF had taken the week off… so big kudos to rallying the community/whatever has gotten your numbers back.

Also, with the random roll factor still in play, rating seems to take a back seat to our server position in the match up itself from my point of view.

Jimmeh
www.firstlightgaming.com

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

You dont have fear you get Vabbi and FoW? Like we did? With loss of 70k in rating you can get bad RNG and face V+F next week.
And our community is trying to get better rating so we wont have 2 bad weeks again. One we were stomped and second we stomped. 2 booring weeks. (at least Vabbi and FoW made some good defending, but it was mostly PvE week for us)

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

But, RoS is lossing a lot of raiting this week, stomping WSR would make RoS not to loose that much. You know that right? Its nice to be first in week, but i think overall rating is important too.

To my knowledge most people in RoS take fights one match at the time, and just focus on doing as well as possible on that match.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

RoF - RoS - WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

I dont understand why RoF complain we dont hit WSR bl… did u guys take a look at WSR border yesterday? FIRE were there atleas and reflipped Hills and Garrison after some other RoS guys had flipped them both :P

But tbh, I think the reason RoS goes more for RoF is clearly because u guys are on second place, which means ur a bigger threat. Also u guys dont defend ur borderland as well as WSR does unfortunately for u guys :/

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash