SFR | Deso | Kodasch [DE] 09/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

I have seen ZBs explode 7-8 vs 4 randomly gathered Kodashi roamers on the old ruins. Not once but every time they went there without their full blob.

No flame or blame intended but you need to get your facts straight.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Let me just make it clear… there is no guild on Deso or Kodash that can kill CoN or Zbs in fair fights this is why you blob us…

Thursday night 20 vs 20 at windmill. CoN and Zds can have 3x orb buff if they like. Let’s see if that statement holds true. Official matches?

This does not fit my believings and my WvW-Roamer religion, but I second this very much.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aikanaro.2609

Aikanaro.2609

Let me just make it clear… there is no guild on Deso or Kodash that can kill CoN or Zbs in fair fights this is why you blob us…

Thursday night 20 vs 20 at windmill. CoN and Zds can have 3x orb buff if they like. Let’s see if that statement holds true. Official matches?

Thursday night 35 vs 35 on any borderlands without any rules. Let’s see is you are still dying pretty fast. Official mathes?

ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

Let me just make it clear… there is no guild on Deso or Kodash that can kill CoN or Zbs in fair fights this is why you blob us… But we like it keep it coming with the bloodlust even more fun…
As for deso drama. SFR does not really give a kitten bad guild leave to join the new FOTM server ok bring it on. We want to fight everyone..
What is pitty that people are whining on forums instead of fighthing …Seya on battlefields…. And if you claim something prove it there..
And bloodlust patch is pathetic shadowsteping broken mechanics and …etc… but we have to live with it… I expect to see more small scale roaming even some spvp builds now on the capture points seems like it maybe have potential for fun time will tell though…
As for gvg I wont say they are dead but half dead maybe.

Clearly you are dumb enough to see that SFR is the one that blobs everyone and everything its impossible to play WvW during prime time because the bandwagon blob train is running everywhere WITH 150 points to all stat, stop thinking that you are actualy good at WvW. We can only be able to enjoy WvW after midnight+ because all the bandwagon kiddies went to sleep. Get out of the forum your post gave me cancer.

Come out of EB for once and join the borderlands.
We try to run without tag there and you will only see guild grps, but ya if you attack something ofcourse the entire zone will come.
As with CoN we usually run around 20-25 ppl then.

On a side note, best patch ever ANET, just when i thought you reached the limit in screwing things up you outclass yourselfs yet again

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

Let me just make it clear… there is no guild on Deso or Kodash that can kill CoN or Zbs in fair fights this is why you blob us… But we like it keep it coming with the bloodlust even more fun…

Lol… I think both Coin and Vii could take on CoN or Zbs with equal numbers…

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Thursday night 35 vs 35 on any borderlands without any rules. Let’s see is you are still dying pretty fast. Official mathes?

Stop embarrassing yourself, this is a “PvP”-Forum and embarrassing you is other peoples job!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Thanks for DVG for the effort they put for Desolation. I wish them the best of luck on Piken. I hope some will stay on Desolation.

September 17th killed WvWvW for me. The last drop. I was getting bored of the same and seeing incompetent crew responsible of the development. I knew the patch was gonna be bad, but it was worse beyond expectations. Time for some other games.

Ayna Micro

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Stop embarrassing yourself, this is a “PvP”-Forum and embarrassing you is other peoples job!

Buka saying about ZDs that they embrassas themselves.
Now I’ve seen it all…

PS: recruit more thieves

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Just to clarify 7th as far as we know is leaving Kodash they stayed only because of the match up and gvgs.We respect them and I hope it is mutual. The gvg was close but we lost it no drama there. But raids are completely deferent thing… We know you raid 10-20 guys so we raid in a bit higher numbers.

AS for Coin I will just laugh it out…..

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

O.O so, was great fun yesterday in Kodash BL.
Really enjoyed the fight in bay vs 2 servers ^^ forgot the guilds but I’d like to thank you for the amazing fight ^^
One of the best I’ve ever experienced <3

Asuran race is the best… +
Fluttershy #1 :)

(edited by TheUltimateBackStabber.4863)

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Buka saying about ZDs that they embrassas themselves.
Now I’ve seen it all…

PS: recruit more thieves

Two active thieves playing in this matchup and both of them play pure and honest D/D.
I didnt say anything about ZDs but about his 35vs35 snapkitten.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Aikanaro.2609

Did we roflstomp you yesterday? Or it was earlier, like 2 months ago? Your pain is so big.
And no, it is not PvP forum, it is WvW.

ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

Just saying…i know that there will be lots of hate and drama for you DVG guys who went to Piken.
and if you make VII rly changing servers…well good luck than. VII is one of the most resepcted guilds from PS and a big part of piken. I think you will have a hard time make them forget that your the one who made them not come back.

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

kitten is getting real! Make sure to livestream that thing Vanz, wanna witniss that for sure!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Did we roflstomp you yesterday? Or it was earlier, like 2 months ago? Your pain is so big.

Regarding you claim to roam around 35 people and us around 1 to 6 your post makes me jiggle. Just a little bit. And there is PvP in WvW. It just happens everywhere besides in a radius of 2000 feet around your blob.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MistMirage.4706

MistMirage.4706

Regarding you claim to roam around 35 people and us around 1 to 6 your post makes me jiggle. Just a little bit. And there is PvP in WvW. It just happens everywhere besides in a radius of 2000 feet around your blob.

Never seen pvp from Buka. Only gank 5×1. So, you blaming others of what you do yourself constantly, just you have less the number of people

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

Just a quick one. Thanks to dvg and good luck guys.

Also thanks to everyone on deso bl last night. It was short butsweet xD

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

You mean ganking 2 guys and a dolly running supplies from camp?
Because that’s all I see Buka players do… that’s why I find your comment so hilarious.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

Just to clarify 7th as far as we know is leaving Kodash they stayed only because of the match up and gvgs.We respect them and I hope it is mutual. The gvg was close but we lost it no drama there. But raids are completely deferent thing… We know you raid 10-20 guys so we raid in a bit higher numbers.

I respect the Zds of old, the Zds we fought in a 20 vs 20 which was awesome.

I have little respect for guilds that run 35 or so and claim they are the boss on a forum. It’s spray and pray zerging where bads can hide quite comfortably inside the ball. I think deep down the real Zds feel the same, hence the name change to Zbs when you guys are blobbing. It prevents people thinking less of Zds right?

Anyways, the challenge stands, if Zds want to 20 vs 20 on Thursday (We don’t care if you have orbs). VII are game.

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Well if you guard dollies ,you most certainly will meet us. Killing dollies and capping supplycamps is a roamers labour in WvW. If you were to be fair and objective, you would also admit that this is not the only thing we do. But if you want to complain about two people ganking your dolly and you, you should maybe rather stick to the zerg. Really, what do you expect?

Good job honoring your signature.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

Well if you guard dollies ,you most certainly will meet us. Killing dollies and capping supplycamps is a roamers labour in WvW. If you were to be fair and objective, you would also admit that this is not the only thing we do. But if you want to complain about two people ganking your dolly and you, you should maybe rather stick to the zerg. Really, what do you expect?

Good job honoring your signature.

I expect you not to comment about respected 20+ WvW groups since Buka have obviously nothing to do with that <3 . Stick to your dollys .
That is why I replied to your post originally.

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

True that, we dont have anything to do with respected 20+ raiding. But we are far away from being known for 5vs1ing afkers. It happens, of course.

But as I said, this is a PvP forum, so when people start flaming you about how you “ganked them” “3vs1” the “1” probably just was the last man standing of the 10 people you just killed.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

Usually I wouldn’t comment, but this seems a very naive post. I believe we have exchanged wipes very regularly on the open field in the past aswell as in GvG matches, thinking otherwise would make you deluded.

(edited by Jue.6493)

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

I have little respect for guilds that run 35 or so and claim they are the boss on a forum. It’s spray and pray zerging where bads can hide quite comfortably inside the ball. I think deep down the real Zds feel the same, hence the name change to Zbs when you guys are blobbing. It prevents people thinking less of Zds right?

Anyways, the challenge stands, if Zds want to 20 vs 20 on Thursday (We don’t care if you have orbs). VII are game.

And obviously others should have respect for you because you are beating them in a meta-game that has zero positive impact on the servers performance .
Bossing around is a relative term, aren’t you doing the exact same thing right now?

WvW and GvG are unrelated. GvG bring zero contribution to a servers performance.

Being wiped in open field WvW environment means that your adversary has the open hand on capturing a keep.

Wiping another team in GvG means that you have the bigger kitten.

It’s not ZDs problem that you chose to run in numbers that are rendering you useless in anything but a deathmatch meta.

(edited by Grok.6714)

in Match-ups

zagaraad.2780

And obviously others should have respect for you because you are beating them in a meta-game that has zero positive impact on the servers performance .
Bossing around is a relative term, aren’t you doing the exact same thing right now?

WvW and GvG are unrelated. GvG bring zero contribution to a servers performance.

Being wiped in open field WvW environment means that your adversary has the open hand on capturing a keep.

It’s not ZDs problem that you chose to run in numbers that are rendering you useless in anything but a deathmatch meta.

Thanks for the lecture on the difference between GvG and WvW random forum guy # whatever.

Anyways I say again, I challenge Zds to backup their claim that noone on Deso or Kodash can beat them in a fair fight!

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

You are very welcome.
Tho you might wanna pull the handbreak there, lose the attitude, and brush up your reading comprehension skills.

Don’t think that ZDs made such a claim

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennie.3659

Rennie.3659

Gotta love reading this all -sips on coffee-

Anyway, I wish you all the best DVG! May you feel welcomed and enjoy your stay on Piken. Hope we will have a fun, fair fight at some point and remain under good circumstances with eachother.

Now since we have some space in our Deso community, I’m looking forward to seeing some fresh flesh joining here. I could imagine that the great possibility of having GvGs and the feeling of having a big impact in the general WvW game could be very attractive to some. Would be cool to get to know some new people and possibly friends! ^_^

[EXG] Gloomy Alyss – Midget Necro
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

You are very welcome.
Tho you might wanna pull the handbreak there, lose the attitude, and brush up your reading comprehension skills.

Probably best to put straight those who seem to feel they can make that claim on your behalf when it aint them that has to back it up.

Hebril Amolebin.9817:

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Aikanaro.2609

Thanks for the lecture on the difference between GvG and WvW random forum guy # whatever.

Anyways I say again, I challenge Zds to backup their claim that noone on Deso or Kodash can beat them in a fair fight!

So your opinion against mine: you want a duel, I want a fight. You want 20vs20 with strange rules, I want whatever you can throw against me in whatever way you want. And ZDs of the old were running 30-40 people too, look at our video. So your impression is wrong, sorry.

ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

and I should challenge you too play WvW fair and unfair devlin said WvW is not supposed to be fair I should challenge you and say lets play a proper WvW tomorrow the time you gave but we roam around the map and meet up ambush or not I know you will be wiped because you will run 20-25 and others will run more numbers and worked on those numbers for a long while so you will be wiped you will come back to this forum and you will rage.

in the end its pointless because GvG is pretty much screwed over and done with those I play with enjoy the WvW game we like the farms that’s why we play the game play WvW or you can pretty much quit now.

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

You are very welcome.

Probably best to put straight those who seem to feel they can make that claim on your behalf when it aint them that has to back it up.

Hebril Amolebin.9817:

Funny, do you really think ZDs, ZBs, w/e should prove anything to anyone ? Wake up, people playing for their own fun and can’t care less about: forum warriors/self proclaimed leaders of non existent league/ pugs.

in Match-ups

zagaraad.2780

So after all the twisting the topic and blatant nonsense from randoms, we are agreed that contrary to the claim of Hebril Amolebin CoN and Zds are most definitely beatable in a fair fight? Infact, they don’t even really want a fair fight.

Looks to me like someone got outzerged and cried on a forum.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

So after all the twisting the topic and blatant nonsense from randoms, we are agreed that contrary to the claim of Hebril Amolebin CoN and Zds are most definitely beatable in a fair fight? Infact, they don’t even really want a fair fight.

Just give it up man, give it up
Claims made by Hebril Amolebin have nothing todo with what CoN thinks about all this, cant speak for ZDs
Also someone is gonna lose his thumb!

Oh and blob!

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

You beat CoN on monday in your lil’ deathmatch meta didn’t you? Apparently this counts for a ‘fair fight’in your book, aye?

…and now you claim that they don’t want to fight on your terms? Looks to me like you are the one twisting the facts here, mate

And About ZDs…

I remember the days when -good- guilds didn’t need a controlled and heavily regulated environment without any hazards to prove their worth. You know, back when wiping a guild with lesser numbers was something to be proud of.
I guess you aren’t that good

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Early GvGs got invented by open field battles. It was often outnumbered forces. We fought for the the thrill and expanding out guilds limits. Later, this got improved by an organised and structured system where guilds would set certain rules.

Doesn’t matter which MMO you play, GvG need certain rules to measure who truly is king and ballers in the scene. Don’t start this whole argument now, as it’s pointless Grok. You and I both know what GvG is all about.

Plenty of guilds have been heavily invested into that aspect of WvW with love. Fighting on equal terms showing who truly is the best. Then again, I’m sure a lot of ballers wouldn’t bounce back for outnumbered fights, as it keeps expanding one’s capabilities.

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Why some of these good GvG guild seems to be kind of useless in www?

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

cos this week has been one of the worst match-ups I’ve seen, usually SFR have some good small guild groups such as VG, CoN and Opt but only once or twice have I seen a group of SFR with less than 35 this week even in the morning.

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toby.2357

Toby.2357

cos this week has been one of the worst match-ups I’ve seen, usually SFR have some good small guild groups such as VG, CoN and Opt but only once or twice have I seen a group of SFR with less than 35 this week even in the morning.

All the SFR people claiming they are not happy with the bandwagon express and zerg trains 24/7 are all actualy secretly enjoying this!!

And Arenanet is not going to do anything about it.

Attachments:

Level 80 Kudzu Ranger – SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

We have been playing in kodash borderlands all week usually 15-25 guys. You must be looking on the wrong place!

You guys moan at sfr blobbing all the time but we are 90% of the time outnumbered. Yet we haven’t resorted to complaining. Why don’t we all just accept how other servers play and get on with the game.

Hope to see you on the battlefield tonight pending any lag issues!

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Because they enjoy open field fights and farm zergs more like camping keeps, run supplies and sit on AC this is job for pug and other noobish guilds so they can participate in WvW

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

All the SFR people claiming they are not happy with the bandwagon express and zerg trains 24/7 are all actualy secretly enjoying this!!

I am happy, so your afirmation is an lie
And what kind of actions do you espect from A-net ?
- SFR players will drop loot as champions in Orr
- Borderlands are closed betwen 24:00 – 19:00 (for sfr only)
- transfers to sfr will now cost 10.000 gems, and there are free to Desolation (OK with this)
- PvDor is now illegal ( that would hurt )
- new sigil /food / minor trait ( +20 % damage to SFR players – 20% from SFR players)

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

Because they enjoy open field fights and farm zergs more like camping keeps, run supplies and sit on AC this is job for pug and other noobish guilds so they can participate in WvW

Yeah that’s why VII need kodash zone blob to stand against 1 SFR guild in open field.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Yeah that’s why VII need kodash zone blob to stand against 1 SFR guild in open field.

Sorry if I did touch your feelings mate no harm intended by noobish guild I didn’t mean your favored one XD

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toby.2357

Toby.2357

I am happy, so your afirmation is an lie
And what kind of actions do you espect from A-net ?
- SFR players will drop loot as champions in Orr
- Borderlands are closed betwen 24:00 – 19:00 (for sfr only)
- transfers to sfr will now cost 10.000 gems, and there are free to Desolation (OK with this)
- PvDor is now illegal ( that would hurt )
- new sigil /food / minor trait ( +20 % damage to SFR players – 20% from SFR players)

I dont expect anet to do anything, the damage is allready done. Its not only SFR thats having this problem. The announcement for the WvWvW Leguea + rewards created a mass panic ending up in certain servers getting massive transferes and other servers having their WvW population reduced, thus making servers like desolation who are in the top 9 end up in the same match-ups as servers in the same ranking with much less population and fighting a server who almost had their population double which resulted in mass outnumbering. You see what im getting at? It used to be 1:1:1 during prime times and evenings, now its 3:1:1 during prime time and evening and 2:1:1 after midnight. I dont expect anything special, i dont expect to get special buffs, I dont expect SFR to lay down and let us stick it to them, but i’ll tell you what i expected. I expected a damage controll, I expected perhaps anet considering the effects of the announcement, perhaps they could close the transferes allowed to a server after certain amount of transfere each week. Perhaps they could even merge the extreamly low populated server that was caused by this issue together. But nope.

See im not whining about SFR or SFR being SUUUPER OP now, im simply whining about anet not acknowledging this issue, people have created threads about their server being close to dying and WvW have become impossible to enjoy for them now because everywhere they go they are simply getting stomped by the enemy world. On top of that the dominating world will have all the orbs making them even more overpowered resulting in maximum domination. When I post about SFR being a top dawg now i dont mean that all SFR players are the reason for this mess and they all should be banned have their homes flooded with kitten, NO what im tryng to say is that in this weeks match-up SFR’s population and domination have made it hard for WvW interested players to enjoy WvW like we did 4 weeks ago. Also all this drama is the effect of the announcement bandwagon, guild are leaving their servers to join the bandwagon and making people annoyed.

Level 80 Kudzu Ranger – SFR

(edited by Toby.2357)

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

But i would think that good GvG guild kill whole zone solo.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

all this bad talk about sfr, sfr sucks, no good players in sfr.
so last couple days i’ve been solo roaming a little and yet i havent found any amazing roamers that theres supposed to be? ofc there is decent people but nothing so good that i expected…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Someone used Small grps and sfr in the same post.

ROFL

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

SFR zerg in EB dies faster than any VS zerg and they are quicker in running away! First time leading this matchup, not impressed :P

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

I’m enjoying this matchup so far ^^
Kodash BL got blobs and Guild groups to fight.

Since Desolation dropped a lot in ranks, I hope we wont get matched against servers who doesn’t have many guilds or not much coverage ._. Or it will be EB whole week.

Asuran race is the best… +
Fluttershy #1 :)

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

SFR zerg in EB dies faster than any VS zerg and they are quicker in running away! First time leading this matchup, not impressed :P

But dude you are old cir member. They didn’t win any battles ever.