Sea of Sorrows vs Tarnished Coast vs Maguuma week 7

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

That farm in SoS Garrison. Finger is numb from hitting AOE loot over and over

But we kept you out of garri, so we still won =)

We collected tons of loot but you guys protected that ppt that disappears at the end of the week, so it’s k

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

u guys got farmed huehuehue

no u look @ scoreboard hue

etc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

U only win cus u ppt us so hard.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

./facepalm on so many levels

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

We collected tons of loot but you guys protected that ppt that disappears at the end of the week, so it’s k

And so did i lol

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

If Ark’s goal was to get a lot of kills and CNB+Rooster’s goal was to keep garri, then they both won.
Sorry if that outcome is a little too Disney for everyone, but it’s the truth.

Same story in EBG. We were farming TC as they came out of spawn for a while there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

It must be hard being the WvW weatherman.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

The moral of the story? BAGS FOR EVERYONE! RAINING BAGS! FULL OF SPIKES AND CLAWS!

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

I can’t wait to fight you guys. And troll your GvG scene.

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Stop violating my game-mode bro!

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

I’m going to violate it so hard.

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

I’m going to violate it so hard.

Why would you do that ;-;

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Lol at that golem rush. How many was it?

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

So many arrow carts in QL, SOS…

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: virtue.7235

virtue.7235

Agg vs PYRO GvG from last night

Serane – D/D Elementalist [Agg]
[Agg] WvW – http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraneGW2
Server? We move a lot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

ty SoSBL guys for being v fun and cool with our dumb bored guild last night. Esp that sakura mesmer being v cool with us and having fun in party chat with me

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: KCmilam.3476

KCmilam.3476

ty SoSBL guys for being v fun and cool with our dumb bored guild last night. Esp that sakura mesmer being v cool with us and having fun in party chat with me

Speaking of [WCS], you might want to take a look at your guildes on EB last night. This engi was speed-hacking, and seems like he’s been doing it for some time.

(edited by KCmilam.3476)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Canguro.5768

Canguro.5768

That fight last night at SoS Garrison was a lot of fun, I think I got around 300 kills on that alone, had to salvage full inventory twice middle fight, we even got a merchant going in 2nd floor

Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Speaking of [WCS], you might want to take a look at your guildes on EB last night. This engi was speed-hacking, and seems like he’s been doing it for some time.

QFT. We’ve seen this guy running around for a while now.

in Match-ups

Hydrobutter.9172

i can’t view youtube at work and my phone is making it hard to view. i’ll take a gander and figure out who this person is. What day/time did htis happen?

I am not happy atm

please, please tell me these things immediately okay?

Radio

in Match-ups

Posted by: KCmilam.3476

KCmilam.3476

i can’t view youtube at work and my phone is making it hard to view. i’ll take a gander and figure out who this person is. What day/time did htis happen?

I am not happy atm

This was last night at about 7:15 central time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vaxx.3178

Vaxx.3178

I am not happy atm

I ran into this guy at about 8pm CST as well. At first I thought it was lag because SoS and Mag were massed on our Garrison and there was bad skill lag right when I arrived.

Later on he was doing it again when there was nobody else around. Basically the same thing in that video. Stay far away, run in and try to pick someone off, as soon as he was hit….bam….outrun everyone. I recognize the guild tag, gloves, shoulders, and color.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Hi mag and sos,

GJ this week, I had so much fun getting killed by you. It’s always fun to be fighting rather than just being in the towers with acs and stuff,

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

A lot of thanks to all those from TC and Mag who hate Siege Wars as much as the rest of us.

For a match that began rather lackluster, it got to be lots of fun later on.

in Match-ups

Hydrobutter.9172

thx guys for bringing this to my attention and sorry it happened. he’s getting booted once i sit down and look things over, not how we roll.

Radio

in Match-ups

Posted by: chestonu.8059

chestonu.8059

If Ark’s goal was to get a lot of kills and CNB+Rooster’s goal was to keep garri, then they both won.

Same story in EBG. We were farming TC as they came out of spawn for a while there.

Well, Yes. You did. Some. Truthfully, you didn’t end up killing most of us, except for the Spawn Party we had going just to keep you there, while our main group retook our stuff.

This after we painted EBG completely green all day long (Tee Hee, Chuu and I had fun putting green banners on everything.)

We fully expected the 2v1, where Mag and SoS teamed up to simultaneously alternate trebbing and push our keep. This is not a whine, mind you. I thought it was an EPIC good time fighting you all! With 6 trebs total firing on our keep, it was definitely a full on Siege Warfare, and I found it great fun. I was telling our people on the TC Mumble that this is what WvW all about. 2v1 happens. Getting pushed to your Spawn happens. After we pasted you earlier in the day, we fully expected to get hit hard as the OCX came online, and that’s fine! We had to deal with our territory being wiped daily for the past few weeks, so it’s good to keep the skills sharp.

P.S.: I dont sit behind ACs. (Lies, I do, but only for tower defense) What I like to do is treb the open-field zergs. Yep, that was me. I like the challenge of trying to adjust my aim & power to hit the zerg as you guys run around.

So hey, y’all got some bags – and we got good fights. It was a little messy with the coordination between our attack group and our spawn defense group – but hey, it’s not like we LET you farm our spawn endlessly. 2 hours later, our 1/3rd was ours again.

I honestly thought yesterday was the most fun we’ve had all week!

Broon Khavar
– [CERN] Commander, Tarnished Coast
– “The best weapon anyone can have, is a sharp mind.”

(edited by chestonu.8059)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Started last night off by killing NOPE in our North Camp and Garrison, had fun fighting them, fought NAGA and EP at our West Keep, Agg outside our garrison, about an hour of roaming then joined the collaborative effort of KH and Commander Xushin in TCBL, this was a VERY fun night… Can we keep this up the rest of the week? I hope so. Congratulations commander Xushin on GOLD INVADER.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

(edited by Truearrow.3527)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Had a nice skirmish fights with sos and mag at tc bl just now. >3< very very tanky you guys are. I was that very small sylvari guardian. Anyway fight you guys again later, resting for some coffee

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Started last night off by killing NOPE in our North Camp and Garrison, had fun fighting them, fought NAGA and EP at our West Keep, Agg outside our garrison, about an hour of roaming then joined the collaborative effort of KH and Commander Xushin in TCBL, this was a VERY fun night… Can we keep this up the rest of the week? I hope so. Congratulations commander Xushin on GOLD INVADER.

Well we took the garrison with basically no resistance. We came to the north camp to draw out the fights and we certainly got them! But why all the arrow carts in the fights? Every time we rolled up on you guys fighting NAGA or EXS, you had an arrow cart in the back

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

What VR had no arrowcarts and was rolling 18-25 deep.

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I guarantee you we saw ACs at least 3 times in open field fights last night. I know, because we focused them and the people on them first. It was still fun fights the whole night, but it totally happened.

Edit: I should add that it was never VR people on the ACs, but it was in their fights.

Lunar Fighter

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

I guarantee you we saw ACs at least 3 times in open field fights last night. I know, because we focused them and the people on them first. It was still fun fights the whole night, but it totally happened.

Edit: I should add that it was never VR people on the ACs, but it was in their fights.

No, you are supposed to blame a PuG for the AC. How are you going to keep the “we too L337 for siege” image going if you just claim there wasn’t one when they saw it.

The correct answer is “we can’t control our PuGs”. No charge for this free “Forum Chestthumping 101” course, but I do charge for the 200 level on up classes.

Edit: Nick edited while I was writing and even gave you the out.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Well, Yes. You did. Some. Truthfully, you didn’t end up killing most of us, except for the Spawn Party we had going just to keep you there, while our main group retook our stuff.

This after we painted EBG completely green all day long (Tee Hee, Chuu and I had fun putting green banners on everything.)

We fully expected the 2v1, where Mag and SoS teamed up to simultaneously alternate trebbing and push our keep. This is not a whine, mind you. I thought it was an EPIC good time fighting you all! With 6 trebs total firing on our keep, it was definitely a full on Siege Warfare, and I found it great fun. I was telling our people on the TC Mumble that this is what WvW all about. 2v1 happens. Getting pushed to your Spawn happens. After we pasted you earlier in the day, we fully expected to get hit hard as the OCX came online, and that’s fine! We had to deal with our territory being wiped daily for the past few weeks, so it’s good to keep the skills sharp.

P.S.: I dont sit behind ACs. (Lies, I do, but only for tower defense) What I like to do is treb the open-field zergs. Yep, that was me. I like the challenge of trying to adjust my aim & power to hit the zerg as you guys run around.

So hey, y’all got some bags – and we got good fights. It was a little messy with the coordination between our attack group and our spawn defense group – but hey, it’s not like we LET you farm our spawn endlessly. 2 hours later, our 1/3rd was ours again.

You’re going to cry 2v1 when last night you took ALL of cern+stun+pink, and sat at the south outer gate of bay, holding us out and let SoS cap it from us

o k

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keeralah.3140

Keeralah.3140

Good job capturing this cheat on video. A full investigation is being conducted.

Glad it was an engineer, though. Because he looks an awful lot like my thief.

The Sneaky One – Thief
Keeralah – Elementalist
[WCS] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vaxx.3178

Vaxx.3178

Nick,

The arrow carts you saw where from another group. I know we killed some guys on AC’s with AON guild in open field. They would wait for a fight then jump on the AC’s. I think it was the same group running killshot warriors(s), trying to vulture if I am not mistaken.

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

No, you are supposed to blame a PuG for the AC. How are you going to keep the “we too L337 for siege” image going if you just claim there wasn’t one when they saw it.

The correct answer is “we can’t control our PuGs”. No charge for this free “Forum Chestthumping 101” course, but I do charge for the 200 level on up classes.

I’m totally not even sure I fully understand who you’re talking to here. I’ve tried reading over it several times and just…

Also I’m fairly sure it wasnt AoN, but vulture type of play from them is believable. They’ve stood off and jumped into fights before. Go as far as to spawn camp and then run away as fast as possible when they get even number fights as well. Either that, or they’re just kiting, which they seem to be the kings of. (edit edit: inb4 deathtouch)

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

I’m totally not even sure I fully understand who you’re talking to here. I’ve tried reading over it several times and just…

Also I’m fairly sure it wasnt AoN, but vulture type of play from them is believable. They’ve stood off and jumped into fights before. Go as far as to spawn camp and then run away as fast as possible when they get even number fights as well. Either that, or they’re just kiting, which they seem to be the kings of. (edit edit: inb4 deathtouch)

Ah yes, the old “AoN always run from even-numbered fights” coming from a guy who will never again be found 5 feet away from a 40+ deep blob.

We all know what happens to [NOPE] when you run 8-10 men. From our end, it becomes a guild-wide challenge to see how little CDs we have to use during the fight.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

I haven’t done much roaming, so the only time I ever see AoN is when they are hoofing it in the opposite direction (not criticizing, you’d be stupid to go 3-5 vs 20-30).

They were picking off stragglers the other day, which was actually helpful because it’s nice to get the ADHD folks away from the group before a large brawl starts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Winkin.1490

Winkin.1490

Just FYI, there are two AoN/AON guilds on Mag:

[AoN] – All or Nothing
[AON] – Anunnaki of Nibiru (PvE guild primarily)

If you guys are referring to something that happened last night, it wasn’t us. There was only two of us on in WvW and I think we were both solo/duo roaming (I was in SoS BL all night).

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Oh no friend, I’ve been in an even fight with you before. When you dont GS charge and run half way across the map just to avoid getting focused its actually fun. Getting kited across the map in a single fight =/= fun to fight. Sorry.
(and thats genuine, not trolling. You guys are always a tough opponent and fight against the odds. Much respect.)

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Just FYI, there are two AoN/AON guilds on Mag:

[AoN] – All or Nothing
[AON] – Anunnaki of Nibiru (PvE guild primarily)

If you guys are referring to something that happened last night, it wasn’t us. There was only two of us on in WvW and I think we were both solo/duo roaming (I was in SoS BL all night).

It wasn’t last night, just all week. Like I said, I run with with a guild group so it doesn’t make sense for AoN to stand their ground. Just don’t get to see you guys in a fight much with the match how it is (if we run smaller groups they just get eaten by TC’s 40+ groups.

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Oh no friend, I’ve been in an even fight with you before. When you dont GS charge and run half way across the map just to avoid getting focused its actually fun. Getting kited across the map in a single fight =/= fun to fight. Sorry.
(and thats genuine, not trolling. You guys are always a tough opponent and fight against the odds. Much respect.)

Yeah, I’ve never run GS though.

Anyways, we always fight even or reasonably outnumbered odds. There just becomes a point where you have to pick apart a blob and it becomes this tightrope balance of putting enough pressure on to down and kill people and prevent them from being hard-rezzed, and then having to kite when CDs are down.

Repeated burst and kite is the only way to shave down groups with considerably more people than your own. And one mistake usually costs us 1 member which, for when you run 5-8, means likely being unable to continue to harass the group cause some vital role was taken away.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Yeah, I’ve never run GS though.

Anyways, we always fight even or reasonably outnumbered odds. There just becomes a point where you have to pick apart a blob and it becomes this tightrope balance of putting enough pressure on to down and kill people and prevent them from being hard-rezzed, and then having to kite when CDs are down.

Repeated burst and kite is the only way to shave down groups with considerably more people than your own. And one mistake usually costs us 1 member which, for when you run 5-8, means likely being unable to continue to harass the group cause some vital role was taken away.

Yeah, I actually have to thank AoN for this. Too often the temptation to chase down a “straggler” gets to someone and then the other two AoN appear and the guy is downed immediately. Such encounters remind our guys to keep better formation when running in a group; as well as providing great fights for our smaller havoc groups (you got to get beat in order to improve).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alukah.2063

Alukah.2063

A lot, like 10. It would have worked if we didn’t kitten off SoS before going to your keep :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moleless.1462

Moleless.1462

Keep it classy SOS. I don’t think I’ve gone one death in the last 3 days without having 10 people jumping and dancing on my body after de-routing the zerg to catch me while I solo roam.

I’m not sure if it’s because they are incredibly desperate for kills (not surprising as they lose almost every open field trade), or if they just have some gigantic kitten for me in particular.

Admiral Beau
TC Commander
we need to pretect are big keep

in Match-ups

Posted by: chestonu.8059

chestonu.8059

You’re going to cry 2v1 when last night you took ALL of cern+stun+pink, and sat at the south outer gate of bay, holding us out and let SoS cap it from us

o k

Wow, you didn’t read that post at all. LOL.

I enjoyed the 2v1. I thought it was FUN. No sarcasm at all, I mean it. In fact, Kudos to both SoS and Mag for a well-executed campaign – regardless whether you meant to coordinate with each other or not.

Next time, learn to accept the compliment for what it is.

Broon Khavar
– [CERN] Commander, Tarnished Coast
– “The best weapon anyone can have, is a sharp mind.”

(edited by chestonu.8059)

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Ah yes, the old “AoN always run from even-numbered fights” coming from a guy who will never again be found 5 feet away from a 40+ deep blob.

We all know what happens to [NOPE] when you run 8-10 men. From our end, it becomes a guild-wide challenge to see how little CDs we have to use during the fight.

Don’t worry we’ll help you with your challenge by killing you quickly

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

You know what’s awesome. Appreciation. Wait, wrong forum.

Gvie me your bags chumps. =) that’s better

Hope everyone enjoying the week getting rich in the last week of the season. FYI comprissent … I’m in STUN and was definitely not on, rather at a restaurant eating the best fricken brisket burger ever, and downing a few pints.

So not all of STUN, thank you kind sir (but I’d definitely do something like that the same as you guys can set up farm in say EBG I’m reading?) . Fun times, had by all, who cares, just a game.

Dem pixels, dats huge blob!

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

PSA The Dolyak parade will be TONIGHT at 7 PM server time! We meet by the windmill. Borderland location will be revealed later!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300