SoR/Blackgate/Mag 11/08/2013 Gold week 4

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Magumagus are like newcomers to a city complaining too many 4 wheels on the road, too many buildings people not coming out, steaks no good, girls wearing panties-length of mini-skirts, where are the squirrels????!!!!!!

We are never satisfied. Only squirrel sex calms our anger.

Bad Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omie.4519

Omie.4519

Dear quality poster Kiff.8157

What is this..I don’t even

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omie.4519

Omie.4519

>>>implying these mouth breathing terribads even have all their talent points spent.

>2013
>Not speccing 10/10/10/10/10

I shiggidy diggidy doo.

I shiggity diggity don’t even….

in Match-ups

Posted by: iBlasiannn.4279

iBlasiannn.4279

Just Disappointed…

Attachments:

Februaryy – That one thief on Blackgate
Januarry – I play Ele sometimes because I hate my existence
[oPP] – Over Powered People

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

Magumagus are like newcomers to a city complaining too many 4 wheels on the road, too many buildings people not coming out, steaks no good, girls wearing panties-length of mini-skirts, where are the squirrels????!!!!!!

My city has squirrels, bike rentals, and not enough girls adult women wearing panty length miniskirts. It’s also November and Canada.
#freehealthcare

Welcome to T1

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

We are never satisfied. Only squirrel sex calms our anger.

Please don’t hurt the squirrels.

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Just Disappointed…

We Maguumies take great pride in our ability to disappoint.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

after getting to play against sor+bg on reset i can say this is probably the funniest thing i have ever seen in gw2

claiming that t1na runs all ptv is wrong. there is no way they can run any kind of gear that has power even as minor stat.

I love the stigma against tanky players. WvW is about a team and our meta is made around AOE’s. Yes you get hit for 300 and laugh, but im hitting 5 people for 300 every second for 6 seconds. that’s 9k damage in 6 seconds.

Also stop disapproving T1 builds when you are tied with sos in last place.

I hit 5 people for 1500 every second. That’s 45000 damage in 6 seconds. I also have 3200 armor.

I will gladly help any T1 players with build optimizations, because they really really really need it.

EDIT: This is not sarcasm.

#WTBmightstacksandfury
#solodowningblobnubsonmygates

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: docMed.7692

docMed.7692

Watched some/ participated in some good duels against Mag today by Windmill. Heidia, February, Slynn, DocMed, Sanny, all kicking but too. To the thief from RaGe I dueled, GG.

Hope to get some more in this week.

Yea, that was fun; had some good duels against some mag folks including that p/d condi thief.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

At maguuma windmill if anyone wants to fight a (mediocre) thief

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jorjeis.2169

Jorjeis.2169

I hit 5 people for 1500 every second. That’s 45000 damage in 6 seconds. I also have 3200 armor.

I will gladly help any T1 players with build optimizations, because they really really really need it.

I’m sure we will take you up on this advice if and when our commanders stop laughing and charging every time they see a Mag blob.

“Shouldn’t we wait for our tail?”
“Nah it’s just Mag #YOLO”

Member of [KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

opp: roaming = hump cannons and spam 30 seconds of immo

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I’m sure we will take you up on this advice if and when our commanders stop laughing and charging every time they see a Mag blob.

“Nah it’s just Mag #YOLO”

Broad insults are so #t1t

you should mention your commander/guild, who you’re calling out, and when you want to gvg them

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

Aw did I immob the zerger? It will be ok champ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

I’m sure we will take you up on this advice if and when our commanders stop laughing telling us to where pvt because we can’t dodge and charging every time they see a Mag blob. xXHaV0C SqUaDZXx

“Nah it’s just Mag We’ve still got sixty people on us not including the 30 in the tail #STACKMORE”

ftfy

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banjal.7328

Banjal.7328

OPP is free bag’s to me,it’s fun to drop that DPS burst Guard.

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Correction, cannon, ballista, and ac’s not just a cannon. Jesus christ how do you call that roaming?

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

Correction, cannon, ballista, and ac’s not just a cannon. Jesus christ how do you call that roaming?

maguuma roaming: group up with 10 others and chase around a group of 4.

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

BG counting: count all enemies regardless of tags, ignore own guys with different tags and multiply number of people from your guild by 2/3.

Wat?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

Sweet tagless commander BG in EBG! Sweet T1 tactics losing your section.

It wasn’t a tagless Commander. BG’s EB militia had no commander.

KnT had run EB since reset, and when I logged (I’m guessing an hour before your post?) my replacement was in queue. Unfortunately, no-one on map was able/willing to tag up. At that stage Durios had been turned to paper but we were holding Bravost and QL (just).

We’d been double-teamed for 2 hours or so when I logged. This is not a complaint, it was smart play by both sides. We were effectively supply starved us and often hit simultaneously on our north and southwest flanks. This is actually “strategy”, not “tactics”.

The upside is that you’re never bored and there were some excellent fights as we bounced around from one side to another. I got some decent FRAPS of these engagements, showing our actual “tactics”, which I may get around to putting up.

SoR was driving this with a sizable force and Mag were sucker-fishing intelligently off it. The best I saw from Mag was KH (?), even with their relatively small group, they clearly need to be treated with caution.

I’ve put together the FRAPS. It was a strange session, with BG doing well overall on PPT while, at the same time, the feeling on EB was one of constant pressure.

The video is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoRYOCLANbE

Unfortunately, it focuses on SoR – my FRAPs footage of Mag was limited. The encounters were, however, much like the second one on the video: small Mag numbers who were trying to ninja Durios or had already taken Umber.

While I could get scouts, I couldn’t find a small group(s) willing to protect our camps and Dolys. <shrug> Perhaps because the action was constant and we were fairly successful. Regardless, as the result of SoR and Mag’s smart play we were effectively supply starved and mostly reactive to their pushes.

As Shunt has (kind of) pointed out, we were tactically successful but beaten strategically. I understand SoR got a WP on SMC and held it for about 18 hours?

in Match-ups

Jorjeis.2169

Broad insults are so #t1t

you should mention your commander/guild, who you’re calling out, and when you want to gvg them

I hear pots and kettles are both quite dark. Can you confirm/deny?

Also we’re just one big happy family; puglife baby.

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

BG counting: count all enemies regardless of tags, ignore own guys with different tags and multiply number of people from your guild by 2/3.

Wat?

Maguuma in charge of getting a D in math. There was 4 oPP and at max 2-3 non oPP. Please, continue though.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Wat?

That’s basically how all T1 servers count just so you know. Oh look, a new thing to learn in the city, how nice is it

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Wat?

Maguuma in charge of getting a D in math. There was 4 oPP and at max 2-3 non oPP. Please, continue though.

You have at least 3 guys on siege in the tower alone.

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

Oh, sorry, I forgot all of you were berserker. Siege is actually scary to you guys. What a bizarre world you live in.

in Match-ups

Jorjeis.2169

I’m sure we will take you up on this advice if and when our commanders stop laughing telling us to where pvt because we can’t dodge and charging every time they see a Mag blob. xXHaV0C SqUaDZXx

“Nah it’s just Mag We’ve still got sixty people on us not including the 30 in the tail #STACKMORE”

ftfy

Thanks, I love fan fiction.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TJx.2479

TJx.2479

mag guilds come play on sor bl TT

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Oh, sorry, I forgot all of you were berserker. Siege is actually scary to you guys. What a bizarre world you live in.

Sorry, what gear set makes superior ballista, superior arrow cart, and cannon fire count as 0dps/0people?

3v3

Attachments:

(edited by Player Character.9467)

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

Sorry, what gear set makes superior ballista, superior arrow cart, and cannon fire count as 0dps/0people?

The gearset that makes you not run to your buddies every time you start losing a fight. Also nice job taking a screenshot that will fit your argument, the time our zerg and the SoR zerg rolls past that tower.

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

The gearset that makes you not run to your buddies every time you start losing a fight. Also nice job taking a screenshot that will fit your argument, the time our zerg and the SoR zerg rolls past that tower.

Even before they showed up, 1 RIOT, 1 TB, at least 4 GoF, 1 tagless guy plus your opp guys hugging a tower portal, using siege, and waypoint rushing.
‘the gearset that makes you not run to your buddies’
Please tell that to the asuran guardian who keeps dying while running after over extending.

Edit: I forgot the perplex thief!

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

I like how everyone in this thread is always making sweeping generalizations.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Poliswag.8240

Poliswag.8240

3v3

That’s a neat picture. I have one for you as well!

#MaguumaDoesntZerg

Attachments:

[IX][oPP] Poliswag – Engineer

in Match-ups

Banjal.7328

Does Mag or BG even solo Roam?Last two days I haven’t got in to any good fights,if I see a solo Mag they just run from me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

Watched some/ participated in some good duels against Mag today by Windmill. Heidia, February, Slynn, DocMed, Sanny, all kicking but too. To the thief from RaGe I dueled, GG.

Hope to get some more in this week.

Indeed great fun duels. Hopefully there will be more against other good mag roamers during this week.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

3v3

#MaguumaDoesntZerg

lets see.. there is 7 aon, and 6 green dots on the map. unfortunately, 5 of them are hiding around or behind the tower manning siege.

fighting 6v7 is easily winnable if you’re not bad.

edit: sorry , theres 4 aon, one is a mesmer with a duelist out and 2 clones. rofl so you infact outnumbered mag, but still won’t go out of siege range to fight them. what a joke

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

hi guys! i’m from SoR!

.. wait. am i.. is this.. am i in the wrong thread?

oh. uh.. yep. okay. i’ll.. then. i’ll just be over here in the corner then.

thanks, by the way. if you ever need me i’ll just b-okay. okay. see you when i see you.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

Nice AC it helped you a lot

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Poliswag.8240

Poliswag.8240

3v3

#MaguumaDoesntZerg

lets see.. there is 7 aon, and 6 green dots on the map. unfortunately, 5 of them are hiding around or behind the tower manning siege.

fighting 6v7 is easily winnable if you’re not bad.

edit: sorry , theres 4 aon, one is a mesmer with a duelist out and 2 clones. rofl so you infact outnumbered mag, but still won’t go out of siege range to fight them. what a joke

I don’t speak for the green dots, do I?

All I see is one green dot in the middle of six of you. Say whatever you like, but unlike the one I originally quoted, I showed my minimap.

[IX][oPP] Poliswag – Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Who is SoR and why are they ded?

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

for curiosity’s sake, why on earth would Magugus think the seiges in the towers are for them? and whoever in the tower scouting, on seige waiting for SOR (yeah it’s SOR) must come out to fight when 4 magugus ganging up against 1 pvx player?
Anyone?

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

That’s funny. As this was taking place, I was fighting an oPP s/d thief. There was an add, but he backed off pretty quickly after I kited a bit and I downed the thief. He got rezzed and then proceeded to do his best to run me down with multiples repeatedly. Luckily for me, this was one of those rare times where there were other Mags around me, and I got the stomp I was cheated out of before.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

Nice job popping orange swords mag roamers.

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

That really is such a good picture, thanks.

3v3

#MaguumaDoesntZerg

lol win

plz l2count

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cliques.3947

Cliques.3947

That’s funny. As this was taking place, I was fighting an oPP s/d thief. There was an add, but he backed off pretty quickly after I kited a bit and I downed the thief. He got rezzed and then proceeded to do his best to run me down with multiples repeatedly. Luckily for me, this was one of those rare times where there were other Mags around me, and I got the stomp I was cheated out of before.

That add was me good sir. I didn’t add so you guys could one on one, Poli had mentioned you were a pretty chill dude. Yes you did drop him but just couldn’t let you stomp a guildy so I rezzed him up. As to him chasing after, well, sometimes it takes a few times getting stomped to learn lol.

Chimichunga [Eng] – Salsa Machina [Warrior]
oPP – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

#Magmakinswords

Attachments:

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

#Magmakinswords

again, taking screenshots when it fits your argument. Why didnt you get the one when you popped swords 30mins before that? There was about 15 mag “roamers” vs 10 BG.

That zerg is only there because you cause them.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Why don’t you roam inside jumping puzzle or go south camp? the siege can’t even hit you that far what’s with the complaint? by the way, you forgot to include our Champion lord and his gang in the tower.

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

#Magmakinswords

again, taking screenshots when it fits your argument. Why didnt you get the one when you popped swords 30mins before that? There was about 15 mag “roamers” vs 10 BG.

That zerg is only there because you cause them.

Plz stop referring to NOVA and INC as mag “roamers”

Why don’t you roam inside jumping puzzle or go south camp? the siege can’t even hit you that far what’s with the complaint? by the way, you forgot to include our Champion lord and his gang in the tower.

Because your “roamers” are tower hugging that siege so it lets us laugh at them more? Do you guys not understand this is why you get /laugh’ed when you get 5v1’ed? Sitting on that siege is why in the unlikely event that you finally do agree to a 1v1, when some of us roam by we’re not making any promises.

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

Plz stop referring to NOVA and INC as mag “roamers”

I’m not. I’m referring to your group of VR + AoN and pugs. They popped swords first, not the BG zerg that came to see why there was swords.

in Match-ups

Banjal.7328

Don’t let them try and troll you.I have been fighting them for months and its always the same thing from them.If you want a good laugh watch their stream and hear them brag about how good they are,when they kill a up level in a 3v1.

They think they are a good BG guild like Riot is,but they fall short of it.