SoR ~ JQ ~ TC Week 6 Gold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setsunayaki.4907

Setsunayaki.4907

Hi everyone!

First a shout to [Hel] and [Hire], though a very long time ago, I still rmember our IoJ days. Tesla still around?

Secondly, I am from TC and we have not had it easier. Losing KH, RoT and EP hurt us a lot. We also had a weird position where we would be in Tier 1.5 back then, where we beat any tier 2 server and lost to any tier 1 server.

Sometimes I would pop my commander tag during losing times to do all possible to not have our spirits and morale broken, specially when its fairweathers and myself running a decent garrison defense.

The server itself, win or lose…..
We do come out and play, against the tier 1 servers. Not the entire “Oh we are going to kick everyones kitten ” attitude. More the simple fact we want to be able to just WvW, do decently and finish our achievement rewards as well.

I’ve had my fun with SoR and JQ players. Some of your roamers arent bad at all. Ive been running a modified fresh-air build in there and have enjoyed the gameplay lately. Lots of stuff I’ve learned fighting against the tier 1 servers in these past weeks, so its been nice.

But yes we know at times we get our kitten kicked, but we take our wins as well, since going against tier 1 servers and still playing while being reminded we cant win the coverage war is disheartening, and we just want to retain our smiles and log for the next session as happy gamers.

cheers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Thanks for the fights Zombie coast

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

it looks to me that TW split though. or at least, a good portion of TW is now part of RET.

TW is still around, we were out last night with our 18 killing stuff on SoRBL. We certainly don’t have the numbers we used to run with as we are are starting to break more/look into other games. But you will see us out with at least a flank group on 4-5 nights a week.

So, you’re saying that you’re now running with around 18 people, which is far less than the numbers you used to run around with? (see bold part)
And here i am, thinking TW only ran “15 people max” at the hight of their power.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

To all you who complain about “blobbing,” I only hope to pull 70 people on to my tag and just run circles on the map I’ll be all like, “hell yeah, let’s blob harder!” Then everyone else will be like, “we only got 15 Jed.” Then I’ll be like, “oh yeah, you’re right!”

Screw tactics, everyone needs to be in one ball at all times. I know I personally am scared to fight anything outside of 10-15 people without at least 30-40. This is because I lack skill on a personal level and need a blob of people to support me as I run aimlessly through a map with a blue thing above my head.

So please everyone, vote to support the blob! www.supporttheblob.com. Skill less players like myself need this in order to survive, please don’t let us go to the wayside!

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

So please everyone, vote to support the blob! www.supporttheblob.com. Skill less players like myself need this in order to survive, please don’t let us go to the wayside!

Lawl … #Isupporttheblob

Get r done

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

So are things are as bad as they look for SoR (TW disbanded, IRON left, behind TC in score), or is this just blatant 2v1 when they are having a bad week?

TW didn’t disband. Lost some members and are not playing every night like they used to. Tbh I couldn’t care less about being behind TC. We went months and months being outmanned during ocx/sea/eu. It’s nothing new.

I just hope finally the T1 servers stop with the “arms race” and try to even out the other Tiers before season 2 starts.

Maybe it’s just bad wording, but you are talking like a T2 server there.

TC is weaker than they’ve been in months, SoR must be looking a lot different these days if they can’t catch up.

Morale is really low on SoR right now. BG faced a similar problem just before leagues begun and that’s why everyone thought BG were the underdogs.

I wouldn’t really say it’s a morale issue. People are just leaving the game altogether due to boredom and the lack of caring for this game mode by ANet. One can only do the same thing night in and night out for so long until it starts to become a chore.

I played a terrible game this last weekend that I can’t name due to an NDA. That just shows the desperation that many are starting to come to on this game.

(edited by Burl.9567)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

People will come and go from the game. It happens to everyone, and its sad to see entire communities move on at once. The problem isnt so much when regular players move on, but when leaders and commanders do.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Josh.3759

Josh.3759

Some of us decided to try the beta this weekend. It’s looking like Gw 2 will have no competition further down the line, most was not impressed well played anet well played.

Good Fights GvG | WvW Team
| LvL 80 elementalist Call Meh God | Multi-Gaming no lifer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.9124

Fade.9124

props to SOR on the defense of Hills on TC Sunday. Low morale, lower population aside, you guys still put up a great fight against our 3-4 attempts inside Hills.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

So are things are as bad as they look for SoR (TW disbanded, IRON left, behind TC in score), or is this just blatant 2v1 when they are having a bad week?

TW didn’t disband. Lost some members and are not playing every night like they used to. Tbh I couldn’t care less about being behind TC. We went months and months being outmanned during ocx/sea/eu. It’s nothing new.

I just hope finally the T1 servers stop with the “arms race” and try to even out the other Tiers before season 2 starts.

TC is weaker than they’ve been in months, SoR must be looking a lot different these days if they can’t catch up.

Morale is really low on SoR right now. BG faced a similar problem just before leagues begun and that’s why everyone thought BG were the underdogs.

I wouldn’t really say it’s a morale issue. People are just leaving the game altogether due to boredom and the lack of caring for this game mode by ANet. One can only do the same thing night in and night out for so long until it starts to become a chore.

I played a terrible game this last weekend that I can’t name due to an NDA. That just shows the desperation that many are starting to come to on this game.

Burl is spot on, it’s boredom.

WvW is really boring. It’s easy to look past it’s flaws when you’re winning because the fun is in winning. But once you look at it from the perspective of a server that’s outnumbered on every map almost every hour of the day, it’s really kittening lame.

You either turtle in your towers with 25 arrow carts or you die over and over again. Neither one of those options is even remotely fun.

I used to always complain about TC turtling/no showing versus us but now I understand. Let me apologize to every TC player I’ve ever talked kitten to, you were just doing what you had to.

Honestly, I’d rather bang my head against a wall than play against BG or JQ at least that way I wouldn’t be so bored.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

WvW is really boring. It’s easy to look past it’s flaws when you’re winning because the fun is in winning. But once you look at it from the perspective of a server that’s outnumbered on every map almost every hour of the day, it’s really kittening lame.

You either turtle in your towers with 25 arrow carts or you die over and over again. Neither one of those options is even remotely fun.

I used to always complain about TC turtling/no showing versus us but now I understand. Let me apologize to every TC player I’ve ever talked kitten to, you were just doing what you had to.

Honestly, I’d rather bang my head against a wall than play against BG or JQ at least that way I wouldn’t be so bored.

Sounds like you could use a vacation to a lower tier server to see it from another perspective. If the only reason you play WvW is to win at the end of the week, you’re missing out on why people on losing servers keep playing.

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Some of us decided to try the beta this weekend. It’s looking like Gw 2 will have no competition further down the line, most was not impressed well played anet well played.

Did you guys get to try the RvR aspect? It is really bad compared to wvw?

Blackgate Engineer

(edited by Reslinal.2359)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Sounds like you could use a vacation to a lower tier server to see it from another perspective. If the only reason you play WvW is to win at the end of the week, you’re missing out on why people on losing servers keep playing.

Have you seen SoR’s record? It’s not a case of playing to win, its a case of WvW has become stale for many of our guilds/rallians, our community is slowly moving on to other things. At the end of the day, regardless of trolls beliefs, our community as a whole is looking to start on a new game. Just this past weekend our community played the same faction on the unmentionable game to test it’s viability. It has been a great run from our guilds/rallians, but the fact remains that our little community is starting to move on to new things, thus the scoreboard.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

I think the problem is your enjoyment of the game is clouded by the low morale/big disappointment in the results when you thought you are more competitive. There are plenty of servers that can still have fun despite having lower coverage in matches than you guys right now (including SoR in t2 days and when you first entered T1).

I think you guys are just in a phase right now where big disappointment lead to perceived disinterest. This may or may not pass, but I certainly hope you guys sort it out and come back strong. The loss of a T1 server will be a sad event.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Have you seen SoR’s record? It’s not a case of playing to win, its a case of WvW has become stale for many of our guilds/rallians, our community is slowly moving on to other things. At the end of the day, regardless of trolls beliefs, our community as a whole is looking to start on a new game. Just this past weekend our community played the same faction on the unmentionable game to test it’s viability. It has been a great run from our guilds/rallians, but the fact remains that our little community is starting to move on to new things, thus the scoreboard.

Please continue to make excuses. SoR has never been graceful or modest in giving advice, winning, or losing. May as well go out with the only thing attributable to your name- consistency.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

We really just need to get JQ and BG to destack a bit if SoR is indeed transitioning to a Tier 2 server (I think it’s just crappy morale and a few bad weeks; they’ll be good when they can go back to kingmaking in pure T1 matches).

I hope if this season proved anything to those who never left Tier 1 that the level of play is just as good on Tier 2 servers, we just don’t have the numbers and pure WvW guilds.

(Note: I’m one of those who think 6 top servers who can compete more or less on equal terms is a great idea and hope that as population dwindles in this game that we can engineer this for the good of the game and for the quality of the matches.)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Seeing this arrow cart at NW camp was quite amusing. We took it any way.

#JQtactics

Attachments:

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Please continue to make excuses. SoR has never been graceful or modest in giving advice, winning, or losing. May as well go out with the only thing attributable to your name- consistency.

Please keep taking what I said as an excuse. We have farmed your server for how long now, so why now would you be miraculously winning against us? Whether you choose to believe it or not, what I said is occurring on SoR.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laundry.5120

Laundry.5120

Please stop generalizing singular people’s posts as the representation on one server. SoR isn’t one person. There’re plenty of people that have respect and like for BG/JQ (and when TC has numbers) for actually making WvWvW interesting and not the blowouts or PvD’s that have happened on the mid to lower tiers.

If SoR rebounds, awesome. If not, then what? JQ vs BG, and….it becomes a 2 server match.

Lavanderie – 80 Mesmer/Gaiscioch/Sanctum of Rall

Electrique – 80 Engineer/Gaiscioch/Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I’m sorry but SoR has been known to throw excuses around quite a lot… I’m not disagreeing about entire communities leaving or moving on, but you still cant deny all the claims of “training weeks”.
Realistically TC would not be ahead of SoR right now without JQ helping. Every matchup we’ve had with JQ, the other two servers PPT has been decided by who they decide to focus. So much so that Mag nearly caught up to TC one week.
Go right ahead and claim me to be a troll, I’m being pretty reasonable this week, and its not my fault you took what I said the wrong way hoots.

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Please stop generalizing singular people’s posts as the representation on one server. SoR isn’t one person. There’re plenty of people that have respect and like for BG/JQ (and when TC has numbers) for actually making WvWvW interesting and not the blowouts or PvD’s that have happened on the mid to lower tiers.

If SoR rebounds, awesome. If not, then what? JQ vs BG, and….it becomes a 2 server match.

I am not, the attitude of which i speak has been pervasive throughout their server community and rears it’s ugly head consistently. In the past 11 months it hasn’t proven incorrect and judging from the tone of the response made by who i quoted it is still alive and strong.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Things will balance out somewhat. They always do. You can’t really take what you see now and apply it to how things will be when Season 1 is over. When the dust settles on this leagues thing, players and guilds will take a couple weeks to see where things stand and make some choices from there.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

I back Chris’ statement. Top 6 would be great, balanced. I thought that’s why KH and EP moved over to help balance t2.

The rest is negligible. We all have friends and guilds who grey out over time. But we also have others who come in anew.

SoR fine, and they pull great numbers still. On that SoRBL, there was some fun to be had. I killed some, some killed me.. we all got rich. Life goes on. I heard the RvR was locked on other game beta.

We had few on there saying sucks too on comms. GW2 getting better anyway. AM I right tomorrow we get something early?

Also: KEEP PUSHING TC …. I’ll try get off work early to join fun comms.

(edited by Hexin.5603)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mr Ko Killer.7206

For I believe the entirety of the summer, T1 was basically a 2 server matchup, SoR is experiencing somewhat the same thing we on JQ did starting from mid March until literally September. It’s a cycle, we regained our numbers and put queues on the map again, I’m sure SoR will eventually, and if not, I wouldn’t discredit TC too much it just all depends if they want into this kitten hole we call T1

Jade Quarry’s TrollMaster General| Generation Of Legends [EviL] Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Did you guys get to try the RvR aspect? It is really bad compared to wvw?

The RvR has some promise, but they have to do/fix/tweak a lot of the systems to actually pull numbers from GW2. I’m just not sure they have it in them to do it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I’m sorry but SoR has been known to throw excuses around quite a lot… I’m not disagreeing about entire communities leaving or moving on, but you still cant deny all the claims of “training weeks”.

Every server has made similar claims when they lose.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Just stopping in to give TC a big ol’ thumbs up. Looks like you’re fighting hard and doing an awesome job!

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Where is that BG dude that asked me if I bandwaggoned to JQ before season 1? I’m a bit disappointed he is not answering any more after I found out that his server jumping history is longer than the history of the United States of America.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

Your talking about a game dev who has never made a competative esport game … on a direct competitors website.

Say things like it sucks, or it does ‘x’ better than gw2 so the devs may see what to improve on =)

Who am I kidding, they probably got betas too to check what they need to improve on, or watch out for lol.

#X-gamedev4corporategiant

GO TC!!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

You all do realize Anet is like the government right? Look, this whole WvW system was designed for 24/7 combat right? At least that’s what the label stated when we bought the game. So, I myself a lowly player, just like all the other players you call scrubs, can log in at any time of day or night and fight someone or something!

What does Anet let get out of control for their player base?
Allowing their player base to believe they have to recruit and stack servers with WvW based players

Can we all agree that there are a significant mutual feeling between a lot of players when it comes to a scoreboard at the end of the week. Think about it, we are almost lead to believe that the scoreboard that is up there means something. This is where you get your JQ’s, HoD’s, SoR’s, BG’s, SBI’s, SoS’s, ET’s, etc etc.. What do all of those servers have in common? They have all experienced the “coverage wars” that everyone seems to be on hinge about.

As long as there is a score representation that makes people feel like they truly have to have that 24/7 coverage for a “win,” you will have a WvW player base gravitate to a higher ranked server. The fact that leagues are implemented a year in to the game for WvW is kind of backwards. Then again, you would still run in to coverage wars with how the system is.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Praise Jedsus and his Avatar of War Waha!

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

You all do realize Anet is like the government right? Look, this whole WvW system was designed for 24/7 combat right? At least that’s what the label stated when we bought the game. So, I myself a lowly player, just like all the other players you call scrubs, can log in at any time of day or night and fight someone or something!

What does Anet let get out of control for their player base?
Allowing their player base to believe they have to recruit and stack servers with WvW based players

Can we all agree that there are a significant mutual feeling between a lot of players when it comes to a scoreboard at the end of the week. Think about it, we are almost lead to believe that the scoreboard that is up there means something. This is where you get your JQ’s, HoD’s, SoR’s, BG’s, SBI’s, SoS’s, ET’s, etc etc.. What do all of those servers have in common? They have all experienced the “coverage wars” that everyone seems to be on hinge about.

As long as there is a score representation that makes people feel like they truly have to have that 24/7 coverage for a “win,” you will have a WvW player base gravitate to a higher ranked server. The fact that leagues are implemented a year in to the game for WvW is kind of backwards. Then again, you would still run in to coverage wars with how the system is.

Righto. TC now recruiting friendly fun loving SEA, Russians, and Europeans. Preference given to those who like open field play as we have many/MANY who like to sentry, walk yaks etc and will communicate back to you.

Join TC today, Jedsus said so ^^

I joking, just having fun … laughs welcomed, trolls need not apply =) oh … we still be doing our ERP or party town on Coast. Maybe drink with pink, yak parade, karaoke, who knows. But hope you all come for fun this week.

+1 to the screencap with the ESP friendly.

(edited by Hexin.5603)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

What happened to TC? Did they get a new influx of less than charming individuals?

They used to be such a polite server.

Probably JQ’s influence. They have had a kitten ton of matches with TC.

On that note,

GO TC !!!

BG’s gotcha back next week. TC for 3rd place.

Of course, how silly of me, that must be it. JQ’s fault once again. What a naughty server we are with such a dominant personality it seems given it appears to rub off on others. If only we could be all sweetness and light like BG, those paragons of virtue. They set a good example as well and stay in their own match threads.

Thank you for sharing your deep wisdom with us.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

What happened to TC? Did they get a new influx of less than charming individuals?

They used to be such a polite server.

Dude, I’m FROM TC, and I’m asking myself the same thing… I apologize in any case.

Also, a shout out to the JQ who let me and a couple of guildies into the JQBL JP yesterday so I could help one of them get their achievement. I salute you.

No worries, we all have our problem children I am hardly a saint and have been known to stray from the path on occasion. Pleased you got the puzzle.

I fight for JQ.

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

Again I’m just happy its not a blow out.

Same, fights have been surprisingly good this week.

I fight for JQ.

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

You guys are diluting my recruitment thread. Please go to the recruitment section to create your match up thread.

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

it looks to me that TW split though. or at least, a good portion of TW is now part of RET.

TW is still around, we were out last night with our 18 killing stuff on SoRBL. We certainly don’t have the numbers we used to run with as we are are starting to break more/look into other games. But you will see us out with at least a flank group on 4-5 nights a week.

So, you’re saying that you’re now running with around 18 people, which is far less than the numbers you used to run around with? (see bold part)
And here i am, thinking TW only ran “15 people max” at the hight of their power.

Correct, TW only ever ran with 15 max, I have the sea of quotes from TW posters filed away if needed.

Sounds like they got some new blood then if they are up to 18 regularly.

I fight for JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bearcow.2907

bearcow.2907

It’s been good to see some familiar opponents and even some new ones this time around. We’ve been having fun fights pretty much all week (when we’re online), so yes TW is still around even if things have become a bit stale and we’ve had some members branch off and do their own thing recently.

Here’s a few clips from reset night with us running either as a stand alone group or flanking for another SoR guild.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZLnbP9QS76Y&list=HL1385413953

Pnuemnos Norn Guardian of [Tempest Wolves]

in Match-ups

Posted by: NICKEZ.3671

NICKEZ.3671

Looking for action in and around SoR bl garrison, big groups ok – more to love.

[CERN] & [ZzZz] Xig
Asura Guard, Human Ele
TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setsunayaki.4907

Setsunayaki.4907

So much for the forum-garrison’s direct AC defense.

A few things people did forget to mention about the quality of wvw. The first is when all strategy fails, blob + brute force a bunch of alpha and omega golems during coverage weakness to win the map. You know its true. Sometimes I wonder a lot about golems.

Also, i know how crazy things get. This month and week in particular. Its thsnksgiving week in the U.S and many are trying to get to their families and dealing with many arrangements and issues. Not to mention those working black friday and beyond, and those in school.

Lets not forget the console wars have began anew and we have a lot of new games coming out as well.

I know many love WvW and like to play it and many things that were horrible happened this season. I am sure wvw players are like “I did all of this for one achievement and i get less than a temple clearing as a reward” is something we can all relate to.

However, just for this week I know there are many people out taking care of their lives and fulfilling obligations and duties. I am just glad that the league is nearing its end and there are still enough to run wvw.

That alone makes me happy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

SoR gets A+ for effort on that attempt for garrison just now

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shawker.9587

Shawker.9587

Where is that BG dude that asked me if I bandwaggoned to JQ before season 1? I’m a bit disappointed he is not answering any more after I found out that his server jumping history is longer than the history of the United States of America.

Who cares? Moving between servers to be in the winner side is just pathetic, even more when its a failure. Stay where you belongs and enjoy the game, wining or losing.

Server: Blackgate
Profession: Dolyak Ass Kicker

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

Keep up the good work TC! Your doing great. I’m so jealous I wants ta play ~

Little music to get ya pumped ta go punch some holes in their chests… come on baby go for the kills

GO TC! Rawr ~ break dis down NOW!

4 night stays in the Coast on sale now, complimentary pre-reset massages

(edited by Hexin.5603)

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Keep up the good work TC! Your doing great. I’m so jealous I wants ta play ~

Little music to get ya pumped ta go punch some holes in their chests… come on baby go for the kills

GO TC! Rawr ~ break dis down NOW!

4 night stays in the Coast on sale now, complimentary pre-reset massages

Just dont leave ya food on the table in the vigil keep… Asura might dance on it.

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

While we are on the issue of a terrible game, i would like to add that i too played a very terrible game where thousands of us were stuck at the kitten login screen and no dev bothered to help us out. Atleast you got to play a terrible game, we were stuck seeing the login screen of a terrible game for 2 days.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

This is going to sound like trolling (it isn’t) but is a genuine thought.
If a T1 server can so manipulate the score to allow a T2 server to beat another T1 server, is the server (being 2v1’d) really a top server anymore?
I’ve never seen that scenario pulled off. I’ve also never seen two servers of a lower tier 2v1 to bring the higher tier down but that’s just because people suck.

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

This is going to sound like trolling (it isn’t) but is a genuine thought.
If a T1 server can so manipulate the score to allow a T2 server to beat another T1 server, is the server (being 2v1’d) really a top server anymore?
I’ve never seen that scenario pulled off. I’ve also never seen two servers of a lower tier 2v1 to bring the higher tier down but that’s just because people suck.

Or maybe because some people like the idea of a 3 way fight? NOTHING compares to jumping into the middle of a sea of SoR and Mag, even if you only have like 20~ people and instantly wipe.

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

Realistically TC would not be ahead of SoR right now without JQ helping. Every matchup we’ve had with JQ, the other two servers PPT has been decided by who they decide to focus. So much so that Mag nearly caught up to TC one week.
Go right ahead and claim me to be a troll, I’m being pretty reasonable this week, and its not my fault you took what I said the wrong way hoots.

Bro, try to understand. They had training week going on last week. This week they are in a beta. Next week, they have IRL responsibilities unlike us non-lifers who play GW2 24hours a day.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

What server history did you find about me? I was on SoS from start because of SoS being a SEA/Oceanic server back in those days. Went to BG with MERC (been almost 10 months since that happened) when BG was a T2 server having tons of coverage gaps compared to JQ and that’s it. And if you have been reading my forum history, you will find that i claimed once that i like to vacation on TC every few weeks. If you think i go to TC just for WvW glory then i can only laugh at you. Unlike some people, not everyone is a bandwagoner.

P.S. Most of us have jobs to go to and sleep. Not everyone can sit on the forums 24/7 to reply you.

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

Bitter discussions to the side please, your getting in the way of my sun shine … I has work to do, these tan lines don’t make themselves ya know.

Now if only I had a cute asuran pic handy with a nifty punchline and score update …

TC now recruiting late night bartenders ;-)