T2 - Deso / SFR / Kodash 24/5/13 - ???

in Match-ups

Posted by: maeggle.6021

maeggle.6021

Most of the time it was just CoN in hills tbh and even when the random zerg came I’m pretty sure Kodash still had more at least at the start anyway. Had fun fights though.

You should turn your head every once in a while to see your co-players.
When we started our siege against the T3 hills keep you had around 30 to 40 (educated guess). I’ve seen some VOLTs, BG, BOOM and CoNs then, but many had guild tags I did not recognize. A few minutes later we received message of CoN entering north (I’ve counted 25?). Your first attempt at rushing toward our safe spot – despite joined forces with another group of around 20 (?) – wasn’t successful and we could wipe you with about 25 to 30. In a similar situation some time later you acted clever and waited, when we should have been pushing and did not; and in the end wiped us from the battlement.

Meantime one of our guilds took your western spawn tower and had fun with you and some other Seafarers. All the while your hills keep was defended by at least 30 more guys and girls – At times you were clearly outnumbering us, as we had (at most) around 25 on the battlement and something like 15 clustered in the outer ring. Most of the time we were (including PUs) less than you.

When we finally opened the inner ring you defended like some mad men (Kudos! Also: Kodash-style… We didn’t disable your port once in meh) and finally wiped us. We had problems resupplying, and in the end we could not break your choke defense (stacked AE and so many ACs and ballistas… did not feel good when we finally pushed over the bridge).

Though we did not capture the keep, we had a lot of fun and got some goodies from your corpses – Unfortunately most of us had to quit at ~10 pm… We might take revenge sometime soon…

Kodash [DE] – Ninja Nurse Rescue Squad [care] – Elementalist
A landing you can walk away from just wasn’t fast enough.

(edited by maeggle.6021)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Nice job blobbing in EB again Vizunah! Oh I mean SFR.. your really good in that!

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

SFR i got a question how is it possible i see you guys in a tower of us… Yes inside with the gate still up?

Happend twice…. someone of your con guild is really cheating.
Sad stuff to do, you guys have more numbers then us and still use cheats?

Just report, no one in SFR suport cheaters or hackers. If I see one thats wat I will do, including from SFR. All real players want a clean game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fenrir.3609

Fenrir.3609

Was some nice fights late last night in EB against both SFR and Kodash.

The fighting in and around Orgath Uplands was really fun. Wasn’t just the usual blob meets blob, but split into little pockets of fighting all over the village.

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Nice job blobbing in EB again Vizunah! Oh I mean SFR.. your really good in that!

Stop the blob argument, Darkman already explained the reason of blobbing. You are talking about EB, the place I play 99.99% of the time for seven months (in weekends sometimes 16h). In EB we must be strong, because we have a permanent 2v1, everyone that plays EB knows it, on Sunday we had a very good commander that usually don’t play EB, and he got surprised the way we have to play in EB, if we attack something we suffer one attack from the other side, if we get attack by one side the, other side will come to attack to, but no problem, its very fun because most of the time we can deal with it.
Direct your anger in something constructive, like rebuilding your server, it’s watt we have done in the past and we still doing it in the present. Lucky for you Hjerim is slacking, playing but not commanding when I’m on during the week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Stop the blob argument, Darkman already explained the reason of blobbing. You are talking about EB, the place I play 99.99% of the time for seven months (in weekends sometimes 16h). In EB we must be strong, because we have a permanent 2v1, everyone that plays EB knows it, on Sunday we had a very good commander that usually don’t play EB, and he got surprised the way we have to play in EB, if we attack something we suffer one attack from the other side, if we get attack by one side the, other side will come to attack to, but no problem, its very fun because most of the time we can deal with it.
Direct your anger in something constructive, like rebuilding your server, it’s watt we have done in the past and we still doing it in the present. Lucky for you Hjerim is slacking, playing but not commanding when I’m on during the week.

I am sorry but you guys were attacking our side towers from our spawn with 100-200 ppl, making lots of lag.. we were just with max! 30 or 40, I call that blobbing on its best.

And your right in rebuilding our server, but when Anet keeps us in these insane match ups for months in a row, we really cannot do that. They stated matches would change on the 28th but still we are fighting the same server.

We want to get out of this tier, but even losing doesn’t help, but its my fair opinion when I call you guys blobbers when you attack with around 100 ppl. It scks mate.

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

(edited by Magnetron.5823)

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Hammer.5960

The Hammer.5960

Most of the time it was just CoN in hills tbh and even when the random zerg came I’m pretty sure Kodash still had more at least at the start anyway. Had fun fights though.

You should turn your head every once in a while to see your co-players.
When we started our siege against the T3 hills keep you had around 30 to 40 (educated guess). I’ve seen some VOLTs, BG, BOOM and CoNs then, but many had guild tags I did not recognize. A few minutes later we received message of CoN entering north (I’ve counted 25?). Your first attempt at rushing toward our safe spot – despite joined forces with another group of around 20 (?) – wasn’t successful and we could wipe you with about 25 to 30. In a similar situation some time later you acted clever and waited, when we should have been pushing and did not; and in the end wiped us from the battlement.

…edit/shortening quote…

When we finally opened the inner ring you defended like some mad men (Kudos! Also: Kodash-style… We didn’t disable your port once in meh) and finally wiped us. We had problems resupplying, and in the end we could not break your choke defense (stacked AE and so many ACs and ballistas… did not feel good when we finally pushed over the bridge).

Though we did not capture the keep, we had a lot of fun and got some goodies from your corpses – Unfortunately most of us had to quit at ~10 pm… We might take revenge sometime soon…

Was indeed a nice fight guys, glad we got to exchange bags a couple of times and everyone had fun.

We look forward to thwarting your efforts at taking revenge!

[CoN] Atom
- aka The Iron Baby

in Match-ups

Posted by: WolfHeart.1256

WolfHeart.1256

I am sorry but you guys were attacking our side towers from our spawn with 100-200 ppl, making lots of lag.. we were just with max! 30 or 40, I call that blobbing on its best.

Do you even know what 200 people zerg looks like? Seriously. Usually when people call 100 men zergs out it’s maybe about 40 people but bulked up they appear to be more numerous.

This blobbing thing is being exaggerated beyond control lately, by all sides, even tho all sides do it.

L.EDIT: forgot to mention Ive been on EB all day today and yesterday most of the day/night cycles and have yet to see a zerg larger than maybe 50 at one time put on by SFR so seriously…

[WOLF] Howlerin || Seafarer’s Rest
“They say you are what you eat.
Which is funny ‘cause I don’t remember eating a f.ing legend”

in Match-ups

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

Do you even know what 200 people zerg looks like? Seriously. Usually when people call 100 men zergs out it’s maybe about 40 people but bulked up they appear to be more numerous.

Minionmancers

Minionmancers everywhere

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

I am sorry but you guys were attacking our side towers from our spawn with 100-200

I was there and we were around 350-700 players to be precise.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolferion.4518

Wolferion.4518

Blob or not a blob, the matter lies in the fact that SFR has many times more WwW oriented population than we do on Desolation, the lack of people to match SFR is what lets SFR do whatever they want like today in EB; 70ish vs 10-20 (at times 40ish) people, the 40ish being when no other map had players. We can whine all we want, but it won’t help it, SFR has the people, we don’t, thus we’re a lower tier material. In that regard, I wish Anet’s match-ups had worked already.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevenn.3085

Sevenn.3085

So much QQ about actions in EB. Try going elsewhere.

EB is pug heaven with pug commanders like wemil that are happy to blob. That’s good cause if keeps them and their pug army away from other BL’s.

If u want more balanced fights then you want to be fighting the no tag guild raids. Best place to find them is outside of EB.

If, however, you are just a pug that is complaining about getting ‘out pugged’ then it’s tough kitten, join a better guild.

[ECL] [CE] [Oz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

If u want more balanced fights then you want to be fighting the no tag guild raids. Best place to find them is outside of EB.

Unfortunately that’s not true anymore for Deso, we simply don’t have guilds able to routinely field 30-40 players at the same time so even going in borderlands would still result in being outnumbered.

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

And your right in rebuilding our server, but when Anet keeps us in these insane match ups for months in a row, we really cannot do that. They stated matches would change on the 28th but still we are fighting the same server.

We want to get out of this tier, but even losing doesn’t help, but its my fair opinion when I call you guys blobbers when you attack with around 100 ppl. It scks mate.

I sympathize with your problems and understand your frustration, it’s hard to be in your position, but let me remind you that as usual Deso puts all of their chips in EB, and yes EB its still pug land for us, so if you don’t have commanders it’s hard to split the forces, unless wen we have to defend two points.

Blaming us for having the numbers doesn’t add anything to your “fight”, and Deso is showing a great spirit, last night you guys fought us near the outer door of SM in your side of the map, ok that fight was only good for us, because we are upgrading SM, and at the same time our main group was doing the points, also Kodash attack us at Ogres, with no chance to succeed we have trebs and mortar, no chance for them, but that was fun, once again 0 points for them as our main force was doing their job.

Try to have fun m8, I realy hope you guys solve your problems.

(edited by Mighty Ice Arrow.9268)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bubbles.1047

Bubbles.1047

Blob or not a blob, the matter lies in the fact that SFR has many times more WwW oriented population than we do on Desolation, the lack of people to match SFR is what lets SFR do whatever they want like today in EB; 70ish vs 10-20 (at times 40ish) people, the 40ish being when no other map had players. We can whine all we want, but it won’t help it, SFR has the people, we don’t, thus we’re a lower tier material. In that regard, I wish Anet’s match-ups had worked already.

Actually it’s the double teaming on top of being outnumbered that’s the matter. But there’s a silver lining – we get bags with feet streaming their way to us all the time from both red and blue side.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevenn.3085

Sevenn.3085

If u want more balanced fights then you want to bDeso have ghting the no tag guild raids. Best place to find them is outside of EB.

Unfortunately that’s not true anymore for Deso, we simply don’t have guilds able to routinely field 30-40 players at the same time so even going in borderlands would still result in being outnumbered.

I don’t know many guilds that routinely field 30+
Certainly for us in Option 20-30 is standard.

I am sure Deso can field 20+, if not then guilds need to run together, it’s rly not that hard.

QQ is easier than organisation though.

[ECL] [CE] [Oz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

I am sure Deso can field 20+, if not then guilds need to run together, it’s rly not that hard.

And then the blob talks start once again
I know what you mean, but guilds want to improve their own fighting skills. Adding more manpower to it wont help much. Facing high number of enemies and wiping to pug blob sometiems is not funny, but can’t be helped atm…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

here is something you need to understand.

atm sfr is getting new peoples all the time and we have few commanders in eb sfr that push hard to give them fun some education we don’t blob 70+ we are running sometimes 30-40 sometimes when we meet heavy resistance yes we outnumber a bit at that moment it depends if we are doing 2v1 or fair 1on1.

mostly kodash and deso attack us same time one at ogre one at anza at that moment I get some to defend towers and I make 5 seconds wipes on you to make sure I do not lose a tower.

but in other situations I always split up zergs I get some to roam I get some to go borderlands keep the numbers below 45.

and eb is pug centered and many pve players that looking into some WvW and new comers mostly join there and I want to teach them so when I send them to borderlands they are educated they are strong they got the right stuffs they do not run under lvl 80 with masterwork sets lol-.-

and basically yes we keep the pichakus from borderlands so iddq/rise boom con and many guilds can que there.

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

And then the blob talks start once again
I know what you mean, but guilds want to improve their own fighting skills. Adding more manpower to it wont help much. Facing high number of enemies and wiping to pug blob sometiems is not funny, but can’t be helped atm…

So you think the pug blob can’t beat the guild blob? Are you sure? Think better. Watt makes you guild blob better? The organization and the commander, right? Do you know of the invention of TS? One powerful weapon for people with brains. Sometimes you find some of those in EB. Take care and don’t forget to respect your opponents, one of the golden rules to win a fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

QQ is easier than organisation though.

First and last reply on this matter since I get bored of the same trash talk all the time by people fighting on servers having from thrice to ten times the manpower:

organization is useless if you’re facing a force which is several times your numbers, and “organizing” when you have 150 to your opponent’s 50 is always much easier for you than for the other guy.

in Match-ups

Atoss.1056

So you think the pug blob can’t beat the guild blob?

I meant for small guild group running and it being wiped to pug blob.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knox.3748

Knox.3748

Nice try to get Bay in SR, kodash my friends Some of you hate me now ;(

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolferion.4518

Wolferion.4518

I feel like SFR players here doesn’t want to see anything besides QQ. We are lacking WwW people, 24/7 coverage, organization at that moment doesn’t matter, we don’t have the amount of people to fight until prime-time and that’s just one short period of the day on two maps maximum. This lack of organization? It just so happens that Desolation population is in majority PvE and sPvP, but that’s our problem, so let’s see it as another QQ, shall we.

(edited by Wolferion.4518)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

Some serious blobbing from Desolation tonight on Kodash Borderlands, SFR had a pug group and CoN both running separately but Desolation decided to blob us with their 3 biggest guilds (you know who you are). Why can’t you run in separate groups instead of blobbing together?

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

Atoss.1056

you mean CoN, NoE and iddq?
edit: forgot about OSC :p

(edited by Atoss.1056)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

you mean CoN, NoE and iddq?

Nope we was running separate raids but sometimes came together when Deso blob attacked 1 of our structures but numerous times it was just one of us vs GoD, INVI, GT and WDR.

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

maeggle.6021

Nice try to get Bay in SR, kodash my friends Some of you hate me now ;(

Huh? Sorry, I did not recognize your name tag in the stream of red labels, specifically – Please tell us the story of your heroism…

in Match-ups

Atoss.1056

I think just 1 time in hills all meet together, but I started lagging and dc’d…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thyophelis.8035

Thyophelis.8035

grats XII, ZD und to all the ones who ran with you. I m sure you enjoyed farming kodash on the sfr map. The whole night we didn t meet one deso zerg. I m sure you blobbed the crap out of them earlyer on.
Kodash ran with 25 Bots 15 WDR and a random commander of 5-10 people and for hours we tried to run separate.

Aurona- fugly white bark sylvarie ele
MS-Mondsucht, pure small scale forever !
Kodash-we thrife on outmanned

in Match-ups

Posted by: oaagamer.6594

oaagamer.6594

here is something you need to understand.

atm sfr is getting new peoples all the time and we have few commanders in eb sfr that push hard to give them fun some education we don’t blob 70+ we are running sometimes 30-40 sometimes when we meet heavy resistance yes we outnumber a bit at that moment it depends if we are doing 2v1 or fair 1on1.

mostly kodash and deso attack us same time one at ogre one at anza at that moment I get some to defend towers and I make 5 seconds wipes on you to make sure I do not lose a tower.

but in other situations I always split up zergs I get some to roam I get some to go borderlands keep the numbers below 45.

and eb is pug centered and many pve players that looking into some WvW and new comers mostly join there and I want to teach them so when I send them to borderlands they are educated they are strong they got the right stuffs they do not run under lvl 80 with masterwork sets lol-.-

and basically yes we keep the pichakus from borderlands so iddq/rise boom con and many guilds can que there.

You raise a solid point but i will tell you what i have noticed. You might say you do keep the numbers below 45 on EB. I try to command in DESO BL alot more than EB lately and for the past days it has been shocking. I wont exaggerate cause there is no point i see 35 – 50 players in the map. you even have enough to take camp, attack cragtop and 4 golem rush the garrison (btw golems build outside the garrison). Even if you do it in EB it doesn’t change what is happening round the other borderlands. I know deso fighting outmanned most times in our borders because SFR feels like capping everything 100%.

im not here complaining about you blobbing or not. You have the numbers so use it right.

enjoy it while it lasts

Candy
Owner of Candy Shop [CS] and Desolation Commander
Be the change you want to see in the world.

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

yh I now-.- but that was strictly how eternal battleground is.

and I hope desolation gets back soon. or atleast Anet new WvW system pick a opponent you can fight atm.

I don’t like it atm in eb suddently I get a zerg to fight and suddently you disappear and everything is open to golem rush.

I think sfr/piken/riverside would be a good match and desolation/aurora/gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tshik.7204

Tshik.7204

i hope this is the last week against this pvd server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

How in hell do you think SFR would be evenly matched with Piken and Riverside, Wemil? You were a T2 server before ECL, OSC, KoA and whatever pushed your wvw poplulation by more than 100 dedicated wvw players…

The only servers that fit your coverage at the moment are Vizunah and Elona. Are you guys still living in your “always outmanned” dreamworld? Because I can tell you, the huge melting pot SFR is trumps every other server coverage wise.

You guys refused to play the proper tier, T1, dominate T2 right now, and yet you would instead prefer to dominate T3-T4 servers like Piken and Riverside, for real? I mean, seriously?

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: vanensang.1389

vanensang.1389

Jesus, go back to T1. Boring to watch those zergfights and flame about fairplay.

Kodash [DE]
Avallora Erasleigh // e
Tara Airgetlám // m

in Match-ups

Tshik.7204

How in hell do you think SFR would be evenly matched with Piken and Riverside, Wemil? You were a T2 server before ECL, OSC, KoA and whatever pushed your wvw poplulation by more than 100 dedicated wvw players…

The only servers that fit your coverage at the moment are Vizunah and Elona. Are you guys still living in your “always outmanned” dreamworld? Because I can tell you, the huge melting pot SFR is trumps every other server coverage wise.

You guys refused to play the proper tier, T1, dominate T2 right now, and yet you would instead prefer to dominate T3-T4 servers like Piken and Riverside, for real? I mean, seriously?

Best regards

and you have to stop speculating, we’re atm outmanned in 2 bl and it will be the same (or worse) all the night. …. we losed hills in home map against a vizunah normal zerg, … i mean kodash blob, yeh i know you were only 20? …. and there is no more tiers story …. and we want to fight against piken, cuz there is some guilds we want to gvg, not like in kodash lot of “pugs-that-runs-everywhere-and-only-good-at-reseting-t3-when-no-one-is-in-opposite”

best regards

in Match-ups

Tshik.7204

Jesus, go back to T1. Boring to watch those zergfights and flame about fairplay.

blah blah blah

in Match-ups

maeggle.6021

we losed hills in home map against a vizunah normal zerg, … i mean kodash blob, yeh i know you were only 20?

I see, you met the apres-temple-events-farm-train, which is done every once in a while. Sorry, but I don’t feel sympathy for you guys beeing outmanned right now. One of your guys put an emphasis on what great opportunity we (the three servers) would have to “unblob” this bracket entirely – and most of the time I see either your guild groups joining forces with your PUs, or simply outman our small groups of at most 15 to 25 per raid by countering with at least 35 to 40. I have respect for most of your guilds, you are really good at what you do, and there are some even matches. On the other hand it is just so effin ridiculous, crying about an enemies’ rush when your players do the exactly same thing on a regular basis.

not like in kodash lot of “pugs-that-runs-everywhere-and-only-good-at-reseting-t3-when-no-one-is-in-opposite”

This statement is hilarious! I mean… Hahahaha, get your facts straight!

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

Yeah, Tshik, you`re totally outmanned in this matchup… Do you guys really believe your own fairytales?

Every day and night off prime time you gather the largest number possible, jump borderlands and play karmatrain. During primetime you can at least provide 4 independent 30+ man mercenary guild blobs (“press 1 til you die” blob is “press 1 til you die blob” blob, i dont care about the mixture of tags) + pugs. There just is NO other server on EU that can field such numbers, except Vizunah.

And please dont bother telling me about Kodash blobbing, Kodash IS blobbing! I know it, I don`t like it, but at least I have the decency to admit it while you guys are playing the zerggame, but act as if you would be a server full of wannabe elite players or something.

Somehow I wish Jade Sea would come back, absolute no difference in skill or playstyle to SFR but they at least had the guts to admit what they`re doing.

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Of course SFR would like to be matched with Piken Square again the two servers are guild raid focused the only difference is SFR is still stronger and would roll over them due to coverage so it would only benefit both sides in getting a bit more GvG on the go.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aikanaro.2609

Aikanaro.2609

I don’t want to play against VS anytime soon, their nightcap is 1000 times worse than Kodash. What, 20-25 people took our hills? Fak me, I’ve defended our hills/garrison million times against 50+ man blob of Vizunah, and that was an epic tale! But I don’t want to do it again, and again, and again. SFR right now has no nightcapping groups at all. From time to time some people are playing all night, but it is rare and occasional, not like kodash blobs or vizunah zombie-train. RNV, sIN – they all left from us.

grats XII, ZD und to all the ones who ran with you. I m sure you enjoyed farming kodash on the sfr map. The whole night we didn t meet one deso zerg. I m sure you blobbed the crap out of them earlyer on.
Kodash ran with 25 Bots 15 WDR and a random commander of 5-10 people and for hours we tried to run separate.

And yeah, today we were ~30 on ts and 25-30 on the field plus some pugs with the commander and some smaller guild raids. And we were separated from each other almost all the time, having fun with the Deso group (30+ maybe?) near their warcamp while you were busy taking our empty t3 towers, because taking your own spawntower even with the npc commander was a mission impossible, lol. You are not funny and worthy opponent, tbh. Clashes with Deso took 2-3 minutes each minimum, while your whole “le blob” was down in 15 seconds. Improve yourselves.

ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Had a great day with our EB ‘pug’ group playing necro and taking the enemy’s towers off them several times. Our EB commanders are generally pretty good at giving instructions and getting people to move as one, use fields etc. It’s always a shock going to Gandara where there are generally less people and the co ordination and use of group skills is much less evident. That’s not to say it’s not fun, it’s just a real shift in thinking and playstyle between the servers- lot os decent Gandara players around!

I’m sure it would be more fun in a TS controlled guild raid but most days I am unable to use TS as i am sure are many others.

And to define how we play, I have formed Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB) to represent, all applications to join will be rejected:-)

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Posted by: WilliamDaBloody.2591

WilliamDaBloody.2591

There was some nice small group fight this evening on the SFR borderlands. We fought some party with mesmers/guardians. We could not get them down. They beat us fair and square and we left after a couple of minutes, leaving one dead party member behind. Kudos to the group who ever you are. Was great fun!

Wished there were more fights for some minutes like this now and then.

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

your kidding raging on me?

we got pretty much same numbers don’t joke around like that.

you don’t now riverside nor piken square strength they pulled a good fight when we were last time in t2 and im sure both could give us a fight.

we played in t1 we won in t1 but there are rumours and there are screenshots about other servers sending alts to create ques and we had guilds that couldn’t handle the fact that sometimes they do not get their peoples inside raids.

so what you do instead? the answer is corporation raid.

nice rage kodash nice rage go back to t5 you got ppls but your quality is as good as t5 or less. even aurora show more potential.

especially in eb you talk about us attacking when you got outman buffs? try again I always attack its the only thing got in mind in eb attack attack attack. you on the other hand only go for it when you see us fighting on other side of the map you go for ogrewatch with HUGH blob and when we come you die then you run all the way back and try again and you never succeed? brainless +1.

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

+1 to cop go out have a drink sleep on the beach 6 hours outside in the sun swimming and ’’cough’’ meditating lol and you go hardcore

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

I don`t know, anyone who bothers reading my post history can doublecheck that I am almost always advocating for respect, sportmanship and modesty in any matchup thread.

Anyone who bothers checking the old match up threads of SFR can see how disgusting any thread gets where some of your self-proclaimed SFR forum representatives brag about how great they are and how utterly terrible the opponent…

Same issue here, same guys bragging, it gets old and is sad to read. I am just missing the voices of reason, the grown ups and was hoping you guys would agree that we can do better than that.

Lost cause, I get it now…

SFR has great players, mostly solo roamers, I had lots of friendly and respectful encounters ingame, here`s hope that attitude will carry over to your commanders and forum warriors sometime.

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

(edited by Moon.6371)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

For those that dont have the time to read page 10 of this thread , here is the short version:

Blob Blob Blob Blob Blob Blob.
You no you you you no you Blob Bla Blob blob Blob
Blob le Blob Blob Blob Golem Blob
Kitten kittens kittening blob blob golem le blob
Matchup Blob Blob golem Blob.

Shout out to Team Paradigm, i learned from our last encounter , and this time it was some of you who got knocked of the cliff @ longview :P

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laurenz.2936

Laurenz.2936

About the Late-Night-Karma-Train: This was a Pve-Zerg organised by 2 WvW Commanders. They always join WvW After the Event (this only happens once a week, twice max). And don’t complain about it, maybe you don’t nightcapp, but still you tun with your zerg over the Maps and Play Karma Train.

Sorry for my bad englisch

Cheers

in Match-ups

Posted by: cazza.6078

cazza.6078

SFR is just a bunch of WTJ, always running away and hiding in lower tiers when facing stronger servers and only coming back when they’re matched against weaker opponents. Then they can brag again how great they are. Hilarious.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rajel.8432

Rajel.8432

Yestarday NoE only did roaming guild, I hope next time to find Desolation guild running separate.

Rajel Wildcard [TT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

SFR is just a bunch of WTJ, always running away and hiding in lower tiers when facing stronger servers and only coming back when they’re matched against weaker opponents. Then they can brag again how great they are. Hilarious.

Blob Blob Blob!

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]