Tier 1: JQ/BG/SoR 5/31

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Aha, but you didn’t count on me building up a resistance to iocane powder!

INCONCEIVABLE!

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Sounds like a core problem within BG. I agree with the poster above that BG probably has absorbed a lot, if not the most, wvw orientated guilds of the 3 servers yet their performance does not show. It seems that the entire atmosphere of BG is toxic. You need a strong leader to step up to re-organize the server or the current active wvw guilds should start over somewhere else to be quite frank. It’s obvious the current “eat up as many servers/guilds as possible and we’ll be ok” strategy isn’t working for BG.

That being said, if it requires a 2v1 against SoR, then it requires a 2v1 against SoR. I think most Rallians are used to being the underdog by nature, so a 2v1 would bring that back for them since that’s where they thrive.

The atmosphere isn’t toxic at all. We have some kinks to work out with communication on our new TS setup, but other than that the environment is as friendly and organized as it can be. Sure there are frustrations at times, but I don’t believe any server is immune to that and it’s perfectly normal.

Why player activity dropped for certain guilds that transferred to the server is anyone’s guess. My personal feelings on the matter is some of those guilds were already hurting, and some players just wanted a last hoorah with a T1 victory before calling it quits on the game. The players that remain have been reorganizing and rebuilding their rosters, but that takes time. In the meantime, the core is still there doing our thing and leadership is still strong and doing their thing. But on many days and certain times we simply haven’t been able to sustain the same numbers in WvW as SoR.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Sounds like a core problem within BG. I agree with the poster above that BG probably has absorbed a lot, if not the most, wvw orientated guilds of the 3 servers yet their performance does not show. It seems that the entire atmosphere of BG is toxic. You need a strong leader to step up to re-organize the server or the current active wvw guilds should start over somewhere else to be quite frank. It’s obvious the current “eat up as many servers/guilds as possible and we’ll be ok” strategy isn’t working for BG.

That being said, if it requires a 2v1 against SoR, then it requires a 2v1 against SoR. I think most Rallians are used to being the underdog by nature, so a 2v1 would bring that back for them since that’s where they thrive.

The atmosphere isn’t toxic at all. We have some kinks to work out with communication on our new TS setup, but other than that the environment is as friendly and organized as it can be. Sure there are frustrations at times, but I don’t believe any server is immune to that and it’s perfectly normal.

Why player activity dropped for certain guilds that transferred to the server is anyone’s guess. My personal feelings on the matter is some of those guilds were already hurting, and some players just wanted a last hoorah with a T1 victory before calling it quits on the game. The players that remain have been reorganizing and rebuilding their rosters, but that takes time. In the meantime, the core is still there doing our thing and leadership is still strong and doing their thing. But on many days and certain times we simply haven’t been able to sustain the same numbers in WvW as SoR.

I am one of the most Arrogant, loudest, angriest and most bullheaded commanders on BG. I have yet to see any thing wrong with BG in any way and if i had any issue then every one would know.

I like how quick SoR forgets why they are back as number 1. IT was not them coming together at a server and really fighting you got new numbers in. Even before IRON you got some smaller reinforcements in.

How quick they forget.

Like how the fact that RK was the only active EU guild from when HB lost a lot of there officers to real life and yet the news that came out was still. OMG BG SO STACKED!!! 15 active RK was all that was there for a long time and it is only recent we have gotten help.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

You’ve picked up BT from FA, a massive NA guild, and you’re also getting XF from KN, a decent sized OC/SEA guild.

BG now has:

NA: KnT, ICOA, BT, RISE, GOF, ATAC, PRO, RIOT, RUIN, WORK, RESO, OnS
OC: MERC, LOTD, MEOW, NOC, URGE, XF
AZ: THAI, ND, ND, WM, JL, NBB
EURO: HB, RK

This list doesn’t even include all the smaller/medium sized guilds BG has.

How much more could BG possibly need to eat up to be competitive. You have without question the most WvW guilds of anyone in T1.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

I have gotten use to the Poor NA attitude in fighting on BG, we have some good guilds but yet we go out manned everyday on maps and we are not getting people on to work together. I have also gotten use to the Double Team, and to the JQ person askign why are BG and JQ not Double teaming SoR welll good question. I am sure SoR would love to have the challenge

You have to realize that where BlackGate has a lot of WvW guilds we have a lot of PvE and PvX guilds. Which might I add also tends to out number the WvW guilds. Even though they should never really matter, some of the WvW guilds are fair weather and negative to a lot of things and eventually that ends up affecting other guilds. I would love to be rid of them but what can we do, hopefully we can eventually get rid of them only time will tell.

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

I have gotten use to the Poor NA attitude in fighting on BG, we have some good guilds but yet we go out manned everyday on maps and we are not getting people on to work together. I have also gotten use to the Double Team, and to the JQ person askign why are BG and JQ not Double teaming SoR welll good question. I am sure SoR would love to have the challenge

You have to realize that where BlackGate has a lot of WvW guilds we have a lot of PvE and PvX guilds. Which might I add also tends to out number the WvW guilds. Even though they should never really matter, some of the WvW guilds are fair weather and negative to a lot of things and eventually that ends up affecting other guilds. I would love to be rid of them but what can we do, hopefully we can eventually get rid of them only time will tell.

That’s a core issue then to be frank. Look at the list which I posted. You could probably even make the argument that BG has the most WvW guilds of any server in any tier and yet they still go out trying to buy guilds over to their server. You should do the right thing and send some of these guilds to other servers that need them more(ie JQ for T1 or FA for T2) and work out your issues within your server. It’s obviously not a population or coverage issue that BG has.

in Match-ups

Waage.2047

HB is not active during EU PRIME. They have a few people still, but they do not have the numbers for a sustained attack during EU that is only RK and we can only field 10-15 people. Iron alone outnumber us 3 to 1 in most cases and stay active for longer then we can.

Now answer me this how is this any different from all the guilds your server has eaten.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

You’ve picked up BT from FA, a massive NA guild, and you’re also getting XF from KN, a decent sized OC/SEA guild.

BG now has:

How much more could BG possibly need to eat up to be competitive. You have without question the most WvW guilds of anyone in T1.

Well they don’t call them “The Black Hole” for nothing, I’d love to be a fly on the wall for one of their meetings when a potential guild is looking to transfer. I hear a lot of “Things” are given to new guilds transferring there.

Wait wait waiiit! We were promised ‘things’? Mmmm nope. They offered to help us xfer but we paid our own way. We have been having tons of fun here. Stop speaking for BG. You’re not even here. Go play in your sandbox and stop peeing in ours. Thanks! <3

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

BG now has:

Are you sure this list accurate? I knew BG had a ton of people but I never realized they had so many WvW guilds as well. Their performance doesn’t match their population/coverage then, which is very odd, they should be dominating T1 right now with what they got.

in Match-ups

Waage.2047

That’s a core issue then to be frank. Look at the list which I posted. You could probably even make the argument that BG has the most WvW guilds of any server in any tier and yet they still go out trying to buy guilds over to their server. You should do the right thing and send some of these guilds to other servers that need them more(ie JQ for T1 or FA for T2) and work out your issues within your server. It’s obviously not a population or coverage issue that BG has.

Yes we are the toxic ones. I mean you need to be here on this forum spreading lies about BG because your leadship is so great. I can see how SoR is a great server by your actions alone.

We should learn from you.

psht i heard that IRON was given gold to help move over to SoR so there for SoR BUGHT IRON and that is slavery. SoR is pro slavery.

Two different people who play on BG have come outright in the last 2 pages and said you have issues over there. I’m just analyzing it. If you have a problem, talk to your fellow BGers. You can blame me and paint me to be a bad guy all you want, but it’s not going to fix the problems your server has internally.

edit: Correction 3 different BGers have come out and posted that you guys have severe issues on BG. One of them even going as far as saying they hope some of their WvW guilds leave the server because they are so toxic.

No what they said. What most of them talked about was not issues with in BG as whole, but the fact that where having issues with the new TS! As in because we use a new TS it had made it hard to deal with things.

Also if Kaimick is who i think it is i still don’t care. He is from one guilds and his opinion is his to keep, but most of the others where touching on basic issues like the fact that we have a lot of PvX. LIKE SOR.

Remember how most of SoR stopped showing for a bunch of weeks in a row. SoR always had a strong NA and now you have a STRONG NA and EU. The strongest and yet all you do is sit here and lie. WHY??

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Wait wait waiiit! We were promised ‘things’? Mmmm nope. They offered to help us xfer but we paid our own way. We have been having tons of fun here. Stop speaking for BG. You’re not even here. Go play in your sandbox and stop peeing in ours. Thanks! <3

Well looks like someone got played! As effective as your guild has been since arriving, its a shame BG did not give you the same deal as the other 2-4 guilds before you that are now dead. Who knows maybe its not too late for BG to pay up!

You are misunderstanding me. We are not hired help. We are here because we want to be here. We are having a lot of fun here. We have been treated with nothing but respect!

in Match-ups

Waage.2047

Well looks like someone got played! As effective as your guild has been since arriving, its a shame BG did not give you the same deal as the other 2-4 guilds before you that are now dead. Who knows maybe its not too late for BG to pay up!

Hey TW why did you pay to have IRON come over to help you during EU?? I know we RK guys kept beating you and you could only do quick strikes, but did your server really have to pay for transfers to win.

That is really sad TW!. WHAT it is not the entire truth and i am making things op….

(edited by Waage.2047)

in Match-ups

Waage.2047

Yes we are the toxic ones. I mean you need to be here on this forum spreading lies about BG because your leadship is so great. I can see how SoR is a great server by your actions alone.

psht i heard that IRON was given gold to help move over to SoR so there for SoR BUGHT IRON and that is slavery. SoR is pro slavery.

Two different people who play on BG have come outright in the last 2 pages and said you have issues over there. I’m just analyzing it. If you have a problem, talk to your fellow BGers. You can blame me and paint me to be a bad guy all you want, but it’s not going to fix the problems your server has internally.

edit: Correction 3 different BGers have come out and posted that you guys have severe issues on BG. One of them even going as far as saying they hope some of their WvW guilds leave the server because they are so toxic.

No what they said. What most of them talked about was not issues with in BG as whole, but the fact that where having issues with the new TS! As in because we use a new TS it had made it hard to deal with things.

Also if Kaimick is who i think it is i still don’t care. He is from one guilds and his opinion is his to keep, but most of the others where touching on basic issues like the fact that we have a lot of PvX. LIKE SOR.

Remember how most of SoR stopped showing for a bunch of weeks in a row. SoR always had a strong NA and now you have a STRONG NA and EU. The strongest and yet all you do is sit here and lie. WHY??

You’re always angry, why?

I am not angry. Not every one in the world walk around with there head in the cloud smiling from ear to ear about every thing. I call a tool for a tool.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Hey TW why did you pay to have IRON come over to help you during EU?? I know we RK guys kept beating you and you could only do quick strikes, but did your server really have to pay for transfers to win.

That is really sad TW!.

Such anger. If you would like to submit an expense report for repairs to armor, you need to fill out the pink sheet on Form17493. A TW member will then get back to you if your policy covers it within 6 weeks. At this point you will be subjected to an audit of all internal policies and be run through some skill workshops to hopefully avoid any future repairs.

Thanks
TW Customer Service

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Jahn spin is in full effect … DUCK AND COVER! It was one person, not three, and he’s entitled to express his opinions. I and many on BG disagree with his views. Yet you take this single opinion and all of a sudden it’s OMG SEVERE ISSUES! Not it isn’t. Not at all.

Now, about your guild list. It’s not about the number of guilds, it’s about the number of players. Many of the guilds you listed fall into the small/medium category, and some run skirmish/havoc/straight player pvp and don’t blob on a single pin which is practically a requirement to take/defend anything in T1 these days. Some players simply won’t run that meta, and that’s their prerogative.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

You are misunderstanding me. We are not hired help. We are here because we want to be here. We are having a lot of fun here. We have been treated with nothing but respect!

Am I the only one missing it here, did someone on BG forget to tell BT what that server is about? BG was formed purely for T1 first place, most of the guilds around you every night were purchased labor. If you think about what I just said, you would realize why BG has such a hard time keeping its players in WvW. BG is a mercenary server, been that way since they first arrived in T1 and then forcefully removed from that T1 spot so long ago. Only “Original” guild left is KnT, and potentially Icoa, that does not mean they don’t have players that have remained since inception, but the guilds around you are for the most part, “payed labor”.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

That is really sad TW!.

Such anger. If you would like to submit an expense report for repairs to armor, you need to fill out the pink sheet on Form17493. A TW member will then get back to you if your policy covers it within 6 weeks. At this point you will be subjected to an audit of all internal policies and be run through some skill workshops to hopefully avoid any future repairs.

Thanks
TW Customer Service

I laughed… is that bad?

in Match-ups

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

I am not angry. Not every one in the world walk around with there head in the cloud smiling from ear to ear about every thing. I call a tool for a tool.

You’re acting like a tool, Waage, and your slavery comments are out of line.

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

You know someone is completely out of pocket when they use slavery in their posts. That’s just as bad as the individual from KnT who started referring to the kittens and hitler. I understand you’re emotional, but it’s just a game. There are some lines you just shouldn’t cross.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

You know someone is completely out of pocket when they use slavery in their posts. That’s just as bad as the individual from KnT who started referring to the kittens and hitler. I understand you’re emotional, but it’s just a game. There are some lines you just shouldn’t cross.

Not as bad as that BG guy a couple matchups ago. I won’t say what he said as it was that inappropriate, but he blew slavery and hitler out of the water on the vulgarity scale.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaltastic.3146

kaltastic.3146

Has anyone from BG actually used the term toxic or is that just you regurgitating the last few weeks of the SoR forum meta? These weighty questions of why everyone else isn’t as good as you finally died down with the match thread getting locked earlier this week. Congratulations on devolving the conversation once again.

When you guys were the under-dog, you guys stood out as having an indomitable spirit. Now that you guys have been crushing it for weeks, to come here and continually post over, and over, and over, and over about your BG giving up, not trying, must have a horrible ‘community’, eats guilds, haxs our TS etc, etc….its just become poor sportsmanship.

We share apocalyptic views, how comforting that we see it too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

Hey guys, stop being mean to BG. They already have enough things against them. Cyberbullying is a real social issue.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

And let us be honest – should any of us be matched up against any of the other servers then we would certainly all be bored for 7 days. Who wants that?

I guarantee you, JQ, SOR and BG would love to see DB soon. Based on their present faceroll in T3, it’s bound to happen this coming reset.

Remember when BG said DB would replace SoR in T1? lolz

SoR #1

Indeed, just seemed like yesterday, eh? I also recall several DB commanders trolling past T1 threads guaranteeing DB would replace SOR in T1. We’ll see if DB can walk the walk when they arrive to T1, hopefully it’s this Friday as they will have high morale coming off a T3 faceroll over Maguuma and Stormbluff….

http://mos.millenium.org/na/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Am I the only one missing it here, did someone on BG forget to tell BT what that server is about? BG was formed purely for T1 first place, most of the guilds around you every night were purchased labor. If you think about what I just said, you would realize why BG has such a hard time keeping its players in WvW. BG is a mercenary server, been that way since they first arrived in T1 and then forcefully removed from that T1 spot so long ago. Only “Original” guild left is KnT, and potentially Icoa, that does not mean they don’t have players that have remained since inception, but the guilds around you are for the most part, “payed labor”.

This is true. I was on Blackgate until server transfers became paid. It seemed a lot of it’s members and guilds were more interested in gaining numbers than actually being effective in WvW. A few reasons I left was because no one seemed interested in trying new tactics and people used WvW to level their alts.

I was talking to a current guildy of mine and they made a great point. Blackgate is a server of people that just want first place, where as SoR is a server that wants to just have fun. Through having fun, SoR has grown a LOT. Through wanting to be first place and nothing more, BG has grown a lot… of baddies.

Needless to say, when I was on Blackgate, the guilds fighting now were not besides Icoa and KnT, and possibly EA but I haven’t seen that tag in ages. The only active guild I really see anymore is Icoa. You could add Thai and Urge, but I haven’t even really seen them in ages, besides the gold buyers of Thai doing golem rushes on SM and then losing it 15 minutes later.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

BG now has:

That list you have consists of some of the smaller/medium guilds and some that went inactive, that list is probably very outdated. How do you judge a large/small/medium guild?

Its like adding… erm.. yakisoba to the list of active guilds on a server? you get what i mean?

Probably you can help sum up the guilds on your own server too?

BlackGate

(edited by fade.8603)

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

This is true. I was on Blackgate until server transfers became paid. It seemed a lot of it’s members and guilds were more interested in gaining numbers than actually being effective in WvW. A few reasons I left was because no one seemed interested in trying new tactics and people used WvW to level their alts.

I was talking to a current guildy of mine and they made a great point. Blackgate is a server of people that just want first place, where as SoR is a server that wants to just have fun. Through having fun, SoR has grown a LOT. Through wanting to be first place and nothing more, BG has grown a lot… of baddies.

Needless to say, when I was on Blackgate, the guilds fighting now were not besides Icoa and KnT, and possibly EA but I haven’t seen that tag in ages. The only active guild I really see anymore is Icoa. You could add Thai and Urge, but I haven’t even really seen them in ages, besides the gold buyers of Thai doing golem rushes on SM and then losing it 15 minutes later.

KnT fields a sizable force on reset nights. Their group shrinks a lot though as the week goes on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

KnT fields a sizable force on reset nights. Their group shrinks a lot though as the week goes on.

Their leader follows me on their contact list. I check my followers from time to time. He doesn’t show anymore. He was one that cared only about numbers, which is why around Jan 28th some of the better members left. I was friends with most of those members, and most told me to quit the game because it was dying. Ironically it was when SoR and BG swapped places between T1 and T2. Only one of my friends still actively plays from that time period. I guess I was the lucky one that saw BG wasn’t the best place to be.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

This whole which servers got the most wvwvw oriented guild got me thinking
Adding numbers to this (# avg it fields-# on reset) correct me if I’m wrong

BG (Stole this list from Jahn)
NA (12): KnT (30-?), ICOA (?-?), BT (30-?), RISE (?-?), GOF (?-?), ATAC (?-?), PRO (?-?), RIOT (?-?), RUIN (?-?), WORK (?-?), RESO (?-?), OnS (?-?)
OC (6): MERC (?-?), LOTD (?-?), MEOW (?-?), NOC (?-?), URGE (?-?), XF (?-?)
SEA (6): THAI (?-?), ND (?-?), ND (?-?), WM (?-?), JL (?-?), NBB (?-?)
EURO (2): HB (?-?), RK (15-?)

SoR
NA (10): TW (30-30), FEAR (30-30), Tsym (40-60), Choo (35-40), LUN (40-60), Hel (15-20), PLUM (5-5), BMS (5-10), CAPS (5-5), VNG (5-10)
OC (2): OCX (?-?), HIRE (?-?)
SEA: NYS (30-?), SAHP (?-?), AFS (20-?)
EURO (1): IRON (30-?)
Pvx (4): GSCH (?-?), CDS (10-?), HL (20-40), UL (?-?)

JQ
NA (12): WARD (?-?), SG (?-?), NORD (?-?), DA (?-?), COF (?-?), AoS (?-?), EMP (?-?), HzH (30-35), Myth (?-?), SF (30-40), EM (?-?), vH (?-?)
OC (1): TKG (?-?)
SEA (6): GE (?-?), ATM (?-?), DC (?-?), EDMW (?-?), FOO (?-?), VAL (?-?)
EURO (0): -
Misc (2): FIRE (?-?), YAKI (?-?)

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

(edited by kyro.8162)

in Match-ups

fade.8603

NA (12): KnT, ICOA, BT, RISE, GOF, ATAC, PRO, RIOT, RUIN, WORK, RESO, OnS
OC (6): MERC, LOTD, MEOW, NOC, URGE, XF
SEA (6): THAI, ND, ND, WM, JL, NBB
EURO (2): HB, RK

SoR
NA (10): TW, FEAR, Tsym, Choo, LUN, Hel, PLUM, BMS, CAPS, VNG
OC (2): OCX, HIRE
SEA: NYS, SAHP, AFS
EURO (1): IRON
Pvx (4): GSCH, CDS, HL, UL

JQ
NA (10): WARD, SG, NORD, DA, COF, AoS, EMP, HzH, Myth, SF
OC (1): TKG
SEA (6): GE, ATM, DC, EDMW, FOO, VAL

I think I still see FIRE, YAKI on JQ.
Ur missing… BPA, EM too. Probably some of your PvX guilds too, cant remember the guild names.

LUN is a brazilian guild right? I think IRON also shows up during SEA time.

For SOR, you might wanna fill in CRNG, SYN, LOD, SIN, TIME, MORD, VNG , GoDs,USA, SPQR, PD,SEC, LO? These are some of the guilds i took notice of when running in wvw, not sure their timezone. Maybe their not playing anymore, not sure. But some of them i do still see them on the forums and in game.

BlackGate

(edited by fade.8603)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

BPA is maybe 2 people during NA, and both of us usually rep other guilds, so I wouldn’t put us down there There are still some FIRE on JQ. Also, Acolytes, vH in NA.

We have lot of PvX guilds, some on that very list even, and small guilds that do their best work alongside the main zerg (Aco’s WvW crowd, SG, DA, WARD, vH). But, you guys know this. You don’t see a lot of giant blobs (50-60+) from us comprised of one guild, as we just can’t do it (outside of SF at reset maybe).

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

(edited by zhonnika.1784)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Can’t speak for all of BT or it’s leadership but I can say we’ve received what we were promised on BG: some great open field fights. I just transferred over last Thursday but have had some great encounters and interaction with members of TW, Tsym, SF, Choo and other guilds (sleep deprived today so drawing a blank on names). I’m hopeful that pace and activity level will continue as these has been some of the best fights we’ve had in a long time. Looking forward to seeing you all on the battlefield tonight.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

BPA is maybe 2 people during NA, and both of us usually rep other guilds, so I wouldn’t put us down there There are still some FIRE on JQ. Also, Acolytes, vH in NA.

Most of FIRE buggered off to Dwagonbrand.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

JQ
NA (12): WARD, SG, NORD, DA, COF, AoS, EMP, HzH, Myth, SF, BPA, EM
Misc (2): FIRE, YAKI

From JQ’s aspect for me this looks fairly accurate. In NA time frame (only because I haven’t had enough experience playing in other time zones recently) most of those have no more than 15 on in a zone at anytime.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

JQ
NA (12): WARD, SG, NORD, DA, COF, AoS, EMP, HzH, Myth, SF, BPA, EM
Misc (2): FIRE, YAKI

From JQ’s aspect for me this looks fairly accurate. In NA time frame (only because I haven’t had enough experience playing in other time zones recently) most of those have no more than 15 on in a zone at anytime.

When referring to zerg size or player count, 15 is always the correct answer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

SoR

JQ

Ur missing… BPA, EM too. Probably some of your PvX guilds too, cant remember the guild names.

For SOR, you might wanna fill in CRNG, SYN, LOD, SIN, TIME, MORD, VNG , GoDs,USA, SPQR, PD,SEC, LO? These are some of the guilds i took notice of when running in wvw, not sure their timezone. Maybe their not playing anymore, not sure. But some of them i do still see them on the forums and in game.

Don’t forget COV, MORD runs with them and we don’t have a set timezone. we play all times all hours.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

fade.8603

JL and LOTD are both NA guilds IIRC… NBB, not too sure.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

SoR

JQ

Don’t forget COV, MORD runs with them and we don’t have a set timezone. we play all times all hours.

JQ NA is not several power WvW guilds. Only two of the guilds listed there field 30+. [HzH] fields around 35 on reset and SF can field right at 40. I think it says a lot for our communication and teamwork After [SF] and [HzH] were working together last night. [HzH] worked with [vH] and it turned in to some of the most entertaining open field in BG BL for what like two hours? We had near 20 [HzH] on map and I think [vH] varied from 10-15 vs 60-70 SoR. We also had some of our servers great members from other guilds as well. Then we based our movement on what wakittenting us in JQ BL. It worked out really well. Just shows that a few with great communication can neutralize much larger numbers

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

SoR

JQ

JQ NA is not several power WvW guilds. Only two of the guilds listed there field 30+. [HzH] fields around 35 on reset and SF can field right at 40. I think it says a lot for our communication and teamwork After [SF] and [HzH] were working together last night. [HzH] worked with [vH] and it turned in to some of the most entertaining open field in BG BL for what like two hours? We had near 20 [HzH] on map and I think [vH] varied from 10-15 vs 60-70 SoR. We also had some of our servers great members from other guilds as well. Then we based our movement on what wakittenting us in JQ BL. It worked out really well. Just shows that a few with great communication can neutralize much larger numbers

{wakittenting us} will not let me change that for some reason lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I played for several months on Blackgate server and now I’ve spent a little over two weeks on SoR and I have to say that I think there are some pronounced differences between the way each server operates on multiple levels so it’s turned out to be more than just forum rhetoric.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valin.4527

Valin.4527

I played for several months on Blackgate server and now I’ve spent a little over two weeks on SoR and I have to say that I think there are some pronounced differences between the way each server operates on multiple levels so it’s turned out to be more than just forum rhetoric.

The main question is which server do you prefer? If you are happy then let me say Welcome!

-A man of many Valins [KONG]

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

The interesting thing is the guilds that just stated they don’t have any interest in GvG have their members flooding the area when GvG actually happens. The walls are usually lined with a good healthy population from each of the servers watching the GvG.

I think most guilds are afraid because of their ego and arrogance and the list of excuses when you lose is limited. But I think guilds only gain reputation and respect by GvGing. Surprisingly, there’s very little bashing and a lot of mutual respect in the GvG scene, I’d say a lot more than the WvW scene without question. The WvW scene is a cesspool compared to the GvG scene, there’s a lot more honor with the GvGers compared to the WvWers.

When HzH came out to GvG CHOO and TW, map chat and TS was full of nothing but respect and praises to those guys. HzH is at the top of SoR’s respect list when it comes to JQ I feel because of it. Even now, in WvW when HzH is seen or mentioned, people give them a lot of respect because of it.

We have nothing but respect for you guys/gals as well. We were practicing our new top secret meat shield tactic Don’t tell anyone about it!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

That is really sad TW!.

Thanks
TW Customer Service

I laughed… is that bad?

Nope, I thought it was kitten funny too.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

To my BG commander counterpart in EB – Been there, having to lead skittish pugs around like that. Mad props that you saw my strategy for what it was, and Ill assume you tried to inform your map of what I was doing, and how they were feeding into the plan. Overall though, remember I put EVERYTHING I had out there to take your keep from you, and you still beat me back with a stick. Not a claim many could have made, and it was a situation many commanders would have rage quit on. Keep up the good work and you’ll start to build a team of regulars around you that you can count on.

To BT – Heard really good thing from the watercooler about your teams ability to fight and manipulate the open field / map. Sometime before this is all over, I do hope you find your way to our map. TSYM usually gets set on our map around 3pm PST, if your interested. Be a shame if this is our last matchup, and we don’t get a chance to test our teams against each other!

Regardless of how it goes, GG, GL, and /respect to all commanders with the balls to tag up! Remember, its easy to talk trash on the leader, but they are at least stepping up. If you think you can do better, prove it!

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dementia.9543

Dementia.9543

hmm 3pm pst seems early to me, I thought a significant portion of the guild gets on at prime-ish. this might be why I am catching the ques recentry.

Onskii – 80 Asura Necromancer
Chillynipps – 80 Human Elementalist
[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Adding numbers to this (# avg it fields-# on reset) correct me if I’m wrong

NA (12): KnT (30-?), ICOA (?-?), BT (30-?), RISE (?-?), GOF (?-?), ATAC (?-?), PRO (?-?), RIOT (?-?), RUIN (?-?), WORK (?-?), RESO (?-?), OnS (?-?)
OC (6): MERC (?-?), LOTD (?-?), MEOW (?-?), NOC (?-?), URGE (?-?), XF (?-?)
SEA (6): THAI (?-?), ND (?-?), ND (?-?), WM (?-?), JL (?-?), NBB (?-?)
EURO (2): HB (?-?), RK (15-?)

SoR
NA (10): TW (30-30), FEAR (30-30), Tsym (40-60), Choo (35-40), LUN (40-60), Hel (15-20), PLUM (5-5), BMS (5-10), CAPS (5-5), VNG (5-10)
OC (2): OCX (?-?), HIRE (?-?)
SEA: NYS (30-?), SAHP (?-?), AFS (20-?)
EURO (1): IRON (30-?)
Pvx (4): GSCH (?-?), CDS (10-?), HL (20-40), UL (?-?)

JQ
NA (12): WARD (?-?), SG (?-?), NORD (?-?), DA (?-?), COF (?-?), AoS (?-?), EMP (?-?), HzH (30-35), Myth (?-?), SF (30-40), EM (?-?), vH (?-?)
OC (1): TKG (?-?)
SEA (6): GE (?-?), ATM (?-?), DC (?-?), EDMW (?-?), FOO (?-?), VAL (?-?)
Misc (2): FIRE (?-?), YAKI (?-?)

funny thing…
You will never ever get an accurate list of who has who, who has gotten who, and who still plays unless ..and here’s the key word here.. HONEST people from the server(s) in question post a list of who is on the server..

Its silly trying to make an issue of it when not everyone is fully willing to be honest about who they absorbed/payed into their WvW community.

Just sayin…

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

funny thing…
You will never ever get an accurate list of who has who, who has gotten who, and who still plays unless ..and here’s the key word here.. HONEST people from the server(s) in question post a list of who is on the server..

Its silly trying to make an issue of it when not everyone is fully willing to be honest about who they absorbed/payed into their WvW community.

Just sayin…

Or maybe they just don’t know!! <gasp>

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Hey, I have an idea! Let’s all try to prove a point which really has nothing to do with anything! Okay, let’s see here… uhhhh….

BG must be anti- SoR because I saw them fight. I have screenshots.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Hey, I have an idea! Let’s all try to prove a point which really has nothing to do with anything! Okay, let’s see here… uhhhh….

BG must be anti- SoR because I saw them fight. I have screenshots.

I have screenshots too! SoR makes our towers/keeps paper for JQ – I have PROOF! The proof is in the pudding… Mmmmm I like pudding. Vanilla pudding ftw!

Duck Tales. ooOOoooo

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

I have screenshots too! SoR makes our towers/keeps paper for JQ – I have PROOF! The proof is in the pudding… Mmmmm I like pudding. Vanilla pudding ftw!

Duck Tales. ooOOoooo

If you don’t eat your meat you can’t have any pudding

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Yeah, let’s not start trying to see who has the bigger schwartz. We all know who each other has on the field by now.

Pudding? Hmm. I was gonna set up a jello wrestling pit for BG and SoR earlier, but they seem to have retreated to their respective corners. Maybe someone rang a bell.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]