Tier 1: JQ/BG/SoR 5/31

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Yeah, let’s not start trying to see who has the bigger schwartz. We all know who each other has on the field by now.

Pudding? Hmm. I was gonna set up a jello wrestling pit for BG and SoR earlier, but they seem to have retreated to their respective corners. Maybe someone rang a bell.

Just as well. BG likely couldn’t get the numbers to show up anyways.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I have screenshots too! SoR makes our towers/keeps paper for JQ – I have PROOF! The proof is in the pudding… Mmmmm I like pudding. Vanilla pudding ftw!

Duck Tales. ooOOoooo

If you don’t eat your meat you can’t have any pudding

Is it chicken? I don’t eat anything but poultry…

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Yeah, let’s not start trying to see who has the bigger schwartz. We all know who each other has on the field by now.

Pudding? Hmm. I was gonna set up a jello wrestling pit for BG and SoR earlier, but they seem to have retreated to their respective corners. Maybe someone rang a bell.

Just as well. BG likely couldn’t get the numbers to show up anyways.

/hug <3

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

this week is epic here was scouting it a bit some epic fights love jade quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Glad you’re having fun

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

hmm 3pm pst seems early to me, I thought a significant portion of the guild gets on at prime-ish. this might be why I am catching the ques recentry.

Don’t question me peasant!

BTW, TSYM is recruiting peasants to be verbally abused, and sent to the guild dungeon for “re-education”. Apply within!

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Ahh man RK, ION and a few others took tier 3 JQ Hills in BG.

JQ got super unlucky in that fight. There North scout was away for a few so we manged to take out there hills FAST by pure dumb luck. Scout noticed us to tale giving us full power to go in with a ton more numbers cutting a lot of them off from siege.

Bad luck and timing for JQ.

After that i was going to hit bay agian this time with my full forze that had started to gather under my command and the words “Reset in 3 mins” came up and that was it for RK for the night.

OH well had some awesome fights inside BAY!. Great fun wiping people that got over aggressive vile ramming outer down from the inside.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

If you have any questions feel free to contact me :P Also glad you had fun

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

That Blob of Red was one of the largest single zergs I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing. BG is not dead. VIVA Pot!

And here was your response.

I counted ~55-60 green dots on that mini map…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Edit – Meh. I have a bad case of the Mondays.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

(edited by Liquid.9672)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

I have screenshots too! SoR makes our towers/keeps paper for JQ – I have PROOF! The proof is in the pudding… Mmmmm I like pudding. Vanilla pudding ftw!

Duck Tales. ooOOoooo

Is it chicken? I don’t eat anything but poultry…

A poultry task :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Duck Tales. ooOOoooo

My, those are some nice bricks you have in those walls.

….two lost souls, swimming in a fish bowl, year after year?

(Sorry, had to do it when it appeared nobody got the reference, lol)

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: SsQ.3681

SsQ.3681

A 6.5 earthquake hit central Taiwan about 1-2 hours ago. Let’s keep the Taiwanese folks like SSQ, Waha et al in our thoughts and prayers. Take care guys.

FW

Big shaking came here when BG zerg hit hills and in our lordroom. The situation was “wtf , should I run? or defend my lord?” XD….

Thank you Fannwong <3

Ssq And Her Happy Partners [SAHP]

Ssq

(edited by SsQ.3681)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zeocen.9850

zeocen.9850

Thinking of our Taiwanese guys – hope everyone is all okay!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

I played for several months on Blackgate server and now I’ve spent a little over two weeks on SoR and I have to say that I think there are some pronounced differences between the way each server operates on multiple levels so it’s turned out to be more than just forum rhetoric.

Care to elaborate?

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

A 6.5 earthquake hit central Taiwan about 1-2 hours ago. Let’s keep the Taiwanese folks like SSQ, Waha et al in our thoughts and prayers. Take care guys.

FW

Big shaking came here when BG zerg hit hills and in our lordroom. The situation was “wtf , should I run? or defend?” XD….

Thank you Fannwong <3

You should be run, SSQ. Epicenter near your home. 5 earthquake intensity on your city….my city only 3.

I was eating my lunch when a quake hit. And nobody want to run.
“wow, this earthquake is soo big and shaking so long.”<-people who are in restaurant said this and keep eating. LOL

Some suburbs had disaster, a mountain move, few poor men die by rockfall, R.I.P.

Thank you to all who care about us

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

(edited by snownow.9352)

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

prayers going out to all me Taiwan folks! no matter friend or ally. : )) stay safe all of you! we need you guys. ; ))

jia you!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dementia.9543

Dementia.9543

Hey, SoR.
Nice job leeching off BG, glitching ACs into the bridge and using zoomhacks to somehow hit all of inner from who knows where, and not even getting capturing Hills. Maybe if you actually attacked legitimately we wouldn’t be so sick of fighting you. It’s a disgrace our supposed “best server NA” has to cheat their way to win.

lol

Onskii – 80 Asura Necromancer
Chillynipps – 80 Human Elementalist
[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Hey, SoR.
Nice job leeching off BG, glitching ACs into the bridge and using zoomhacks to somehow hit all of inner from who knows where, and not even getting capturing Hills. Maybe if you actually attacked legitimately we wouldn’t be so sick of fighting you. It’s a disgrace our supposed “best server NA” has to cheat their way to win.

lol

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

We don’t tolerate such actions.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Hey, SoR.

lol

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

RISE had a blast in BGBL tonight, ty Choo and many others for the great fights

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

^.^ score for you pervies

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

ummm….. what happened to the other post between now and two hours ago??

For BG, I’m seeing what you are doing on the maps. It reminds me of a scene from the move Airplane. Where the radar guy say’s…….

For the discussion on WvW population from earlier today. It’s pretty simply it’s SoR > BG > JQ. I’m certain Anet has the numbers on total man hours per server to back up my belief.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

For the discussion on WvW population from earlier today. It’s pretty simply it’s SoR > BG > JQ. I’m certain Anet has the numbers on total man hours per server to back up my belief.

Pretty simple if you are ignorant, or if you’re talking about current participation. If BG didn’t quit after the second day after reset then they could put up a fight with their superior numbers. But, people say BG is a guild graveyard for a reason. Money doesn’t buy happiness.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

^Rude Much???? And, sorry if it bruises your ego but, SoR has the greatest number of players presently playing. To think anything else is to be naive.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

^Rude Much???? And, sorry if it bruises your ego but, SoR has the greatest number of players presently playing. To think anything else is to be naive.

SOR is at a very high population, JQ and BG are full……

Man, i just love slamming that one down lol. That is the hardest evidence we have of player population, and it greatly outweighs any subjective observations.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dr Zoidberg.2046

Dr Zoidberg.2046

Man, i just love slamming that one down lol. That is the hardest evidence we have of player population, and it greatly outweighs any subjective observations.

Because WvW population and overall population are the same thing, right?

J Zoidberg

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

DeWolfe probably means (using my logical deduction) greatest numbers of WvW players active and has no indication that he is actually comparing total server population. He probably left out one word there.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bob.1039

Bob.1039

I’m ex-yaki member. Yakisoba from JQ has retired from gw2 few months ago. Most of us left for other games.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Hey, SoR.

lol

You can laugh, but if you want to see what we saw we have a picture we can send over to you. BTW it was one of your guildies. Don’t know what it looked like on the other end (yours).

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Hey, SoR.

lol

You can laugh, but if you want to see what we saw we have a picture we can send over to you. BTW it was one of your guildies. Don’t know what it looked like on the other end (yours).

I think we’d all like to see the photos that way we can shame someone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Yes.
You don’t get to discount ragequitters.
I do look forward to seeing all the QueueQQ next time BG has a win. It’s gonna be a puglicious mess ’o bags for your opponents.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

May i suggest recruiting more guilds to Blackgate then? RE is looking to move from Kaineng.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update

Look at this cutie asura I came across in my adventures tonight!

Tonight appears to be a busy night for snuggle wars! Enjoy it everyone

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: antipatiko.1863

antipatiko.1863

pls guys stop the accusations to this server and that server for doin this and that….
just play hard and play smart….get up and move on..jeezzz
if you have complaints and screen shots of zoom hacks or other hacks, submit a ticket and cry to anet not here….

just sayin….^_^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Godsend.3815

Godsend.3815

pls guys stop the accusations to this server and that server for doin this and that….
if you have complaints and screen shots of zoom hacks or other hacks, submit a ticket and cry to anet not here….

just sayin….^_^

Those who witness such hacks or exploits and want “justice to be served” will take the proper steps with anet. Those who want to troll/discredit a guild/server will take out their frustrations here; as these forums are the best medium to do so, and in order to get a reaction. Everyone knows posting here won’t do anything with the former but will do wonders for the latter.

Käï | Sanctum

(edited by Godsend.3815)

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

There are many posts here discrediting servers. Refer back previous posts

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

just sayin….^_^

Those who witness such hacks or exploits and want “justice to be served” will take the proper steps with anet. Those who want to troll/discredit a guild/server will take out their frustrations here; as these forums are the best medium to do so, and in order to get a reaction. Everyone knows posting here won’t do anything with the former but will do wonders for the latter.

Can we not do both? No picture was posted, but am more than willing to send it on to anyone that wants to take a look at it. You’re welcome!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

worst lag ever, cant even press 1!!!

entire ATM/Foo zerg and Entire MERC zerg double teaming in sor garison :P.

they really think they will cap it with 10 sec skill lag…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lead.1784

Lead.1784

It’s just funny how many legit ac spots there are due to the lack of LOS requirement, and yet people keep screaming “HACKS” every time one is used. There is quite a large area around the ac you can man it from, and with the extra radius/range all you need to see is an area close to where you are trying to hit. We got accused the other day because we were using a spot on a ledge outside of blue keep in EB where we could hit inner from. FEAR in particular knows many spots like this, and I have run with them enough to tell you that no one is hacking.

[IRON]Opy-Necromancer/Warrior
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Dear BG and JG, would like to like sauce? Trying to take SoR garrison, even with a double team you seem to be make a meal of it, so some sauce sounds ideal.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

It’s just funny how many legit ac spots there are due to the lack of LOS requirement, and yet people keep screaming “HACKS” every time one is used. There is quite a large area around the ac you can man it from, and with the extra radius/range all you need to see is an area close to where you are trying to hit. We got accused the other day because we were using a spot on a ledge outside of blue keep in EB where we could hit inner from. FEAR in particular knows many spots like this, and I have run with them enough to tell you that no one is hacking.

I was thinking the same thing. Every time I look at one of these “hacks”, I just sit here thinking to myself, “Oh…I know that AC spot”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

the merc BG blob inside our garrison and JQ guarding all entrances. your double teaming is just pathetic. you seriously have to resort to that crap? I mean come on. COME ON…

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Loving the mass cheers when you finally capped Garrison, how long did it take double teaming? high 5 lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Aww we lost garisson after 2 hrs of skill lag and double teaming:(

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

That garrison portal made an amazing lootbag dispensor.

Also, Waha and JQ = true gentlemen

Attachments:

(edited by oxide.8324)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

Sanctum of Rall vs Black Quarry …

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in Match-ups

Posted by: AnAltruisticEgoist.5476

AnAltruisticEgoist.5476

Garrison capped.
SoR got double teamed.
Good times, good times …

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk0ihxC58639HOeFZ5sE9m5aGdNmJbW1PZoMDwRuqXTR63uo5g

Yeah you mad.

Congrats ATM & JQ that Garrison looks amazing Jade Green!

Edit: Black Quarry sounds like a nice name for a server, if I meant being Waha’s ally I’d sign up.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)