UW / FR / GH

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

Very nice videos,great play a pleasure to watch.One thing tho..when ya all got into the boat at Bay,none of you had life jackets on

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

great vids! Seen that we also interrupted in a fight against APE there in the first vid, sorry bout that

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

Sadly not many good oppnents this matchup.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

When you lack the skill, bring more allies.
That’s what I mainly saw during this week :P

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

When you lack the skill, bring more allies.
That’s what I mainly saw during this week :P

Ain’t that the truth

Attachments:

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

I think its been a pretty good matchup.. And the scores reflect that. Until Tuesday night I’d have said any of the servers could still have won, and even now GH arent insanely far ahead and FR and UW are more or less exactly the same.

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

Ahh, you guys. We almost broke the record of over 5 posts without boasting or whining on this thread!

But, I might not log on for the rest of the match up so here, I represent you the all and mighty GuM Battleship TinCan IV!

It has everything, close range rockets to take out incoming ships. It has a missile system to shoot Aerial encounters and of course long range missiles!

Attachments:

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

(edited by Paavotar.3971)

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

nice ship. missing an omega of course, but well.. also one of the nicest matchups i had so far, the UW are amazing defenders (when they can be kitten to in the evening) and FR have quite a punch on offense and are very persistent! And we have golems! cheers guys cya again soon i bet

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: strifer.8320

strifer.8320

Ahh, you guys. We almost broke the record of over 5 posts without boasting or whining on this thread!

But, I might not log on for the rest of the match up so here, I represent you the all and mighty GuM Battleship TinCan IV!

It has everything, close range rockets to take out incoming ships. It has a missile system to shoot Aerial encounters and of course long range missiles!

OMG its so sexy. Too bad FR destroyed it…

Elderly Woman/Charr Warrior
[FURY] Gunnars Hold

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

nice ship. missing an omega of course, but well.. also one of the nicest matchups i had so far, the UW are amazing defenders (when they can be kitten to in the evening) and FR have quite a punch on offense and are very persistent! And we have golems! cheers guys cya again soon i bet

You just can’t see the omega as its submerged!

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

You just can’t see the omega as its submerged!

Indeed, how would it otherwise be possible to keep our Battleship afloat? Only an omega powered propulsion device would do the trick.

Member of TUP on Gandara

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wizard.4056

Wizard.4056

Hats of to the disciplined members of RAGE. It has to be said. Small group, big wiping power.
You’re a good example of our latest guild project ^^

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: xandermander.4810

xandermander.4810

I want to thank the [LUN] guild for the nice gvg

Xandermander – Guardian
Xicial– Elementalist
Crimson Conspiracy [CC] Gunnars Hold

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

Always good to see GH fighting in the open field

http://i.imgur.com/QYf9tNX.jpg

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

Always good to see GH fighting in the open field

http://i.imgur.com/QYf9tNX.jpg

You do realize 4/5 are minions, right?

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

You do realise we were 10, right?

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

Thats actually one Mesmancer. She made illusion out of herself and the illusions made minions and the minions made illusions and so on. But I heard their weakness is ignorance, so if you would have ignored her she would have gotten so mad that all the illusions would have blown up and the briar tower and the close by life would have eradicated.

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Tonight was a server event. Its ok every time our server has one people complain. Tonight was minion master necro night. Be grateful we didnt do heavy night as that has a 100% success rate at destroying everything in its path.

On a side note, thankyou [AA] i wasnt on tonight but its always good to get positive feedback

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

Most of us in tonights Zerg were uplevelled. I think at the time of that screenie I, a level 21 necro, was in a party with a level 5 and a level 4 necro.

Just a bit of fun for the community. All in all we probably wiped more than we killed but its been a good laugh

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZhouFusion.1826

ZhouFusion.1826

Wait what?
GH Necro night was todayzz

I wanted to see how the 1 Class/Soldier type Events are.
Then i just have to wait for the next one, Necro was the only class i don’t have yet enyway. so couldn’t participated.

@ [lun] Guild in FR, Thanks for the wonderfull GvG.
U guys did great but next time i would advice a Bit more Gaurds/warriors and a bit less mesmers. Keep improveing and we will see u guys in the future.

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Hello darkness, my old friend.

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

40+ necros 80+ pets, enough to wipe 10 guys

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

I’m not gonna lie, I kitten my pants a little bit when this occured.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6XJYy_D9f4&feature=youtu.be

That’s the necro zerg.. but hey, we were just 3.

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

Had some nice fights in UW BL this night.
Unfortunately everything had to be ruined by some worthless kittens.
We (2 people) took the north camp. A guardian from AA came. We killed it. Then he brought a mate (another Guardian, a Charr, from AA). We killed them. They came back, and we killed them again (and they were good fights though).
Then they come again with a zerg. They wipe us (of course we couldn’t see the zerg because it spawned right from the door) and they laugh at us.
http://i.imgur.com/1dH4pwn.jpg

You guys should learn some manners, really.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

I’m not gonna lie, I kitten my pants a little bit when this occured.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6XJYy_D9f4&feature=youtu.be

That’s the necro zerg.. but hey, we were just 3.

Amazing. This seems fitting.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

(edited by fab.3298)

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Durante.7913

Durante.7913

40+ necros 80+ pets, enough to wipe 10 guys

40 necros sounds about right for the start of the event, but 80 pets? Please don’t insult us, were probably at least 150 :P

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dei Veien.2456

Dei Veien.2456

Moug, that is hardly a gum battleship, it isn’t pink. That and if there is a omega powered propulsion system I am going to be crying. Can’t we forse the hamsters into more unpaid work instead?

Order of Intoxication [PSY]

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Nice color border there GH, And we didn’t even have to use 9000 omegas!

As i am a man of honor i kept my promise.
Not a single sentry with green colour at EB.
No offence to the decent UW players, besides matchup is almost over but i don’t like people boasting and posting screenshots during night and morning showing their dominance
As i have said a fun week overall between 3 more or less balanced servers.
My respect to UW and FR and good luck at the next weeks matches, except if some of you face Gunnars Hold:)

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

thanks for the video DEX We were lacking one thing sorely – swiftness! This must have been one of the biggest zergs ever to hit a borderland.

http://abload.de/image.php?img=gw704h4x6f.jpg

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cruzyo.7304

Cruzyo.7304

I see we did inspire GH with our necro zerg last week :P

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

O well almost over…never did get to see the ubber LIONS video.So much mouthing off just a bunch of kitty cats.

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jarni.7402

Jarni.7402

I can even remember that GH zerg :p
Why do you guys need to have such an Event just when I was Commanding a Guild Training?
I admit, I always instantly ran away from you guys when I saw you. We had a 20 man zerg, and then Bezhainas/Botinhas came with the report of a 120 man GH zerg….you can imagine how I felt there :p

Servers: Desolation (1) / Piken Square (2)
Main characters: Jarni The Catmander (1) / Jarni Goes Wild (2)
Gank Me Harder [FURY]

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

thanks for the video DEX We were lacking one thing sorely – swiftness! This must have been one of the biggest zergs ever to hit a borderland.

http://abload.de/image.php?img=gw704h4x6f.jpg

Hahaha yw, mad respect for setting up such an event.. it was pretty cool .. and a bit frightening. I need to turn down my graphics all the way to enjoy Zerg v Zerg so for me it was hard to see you guys were all necros.. and I was really puzzled cuz I thought the cap was like 70 people each on a border.

As for DEX.. we just transfered, we had been fighting 10v30/40/50/60/70 because our guildraids only exist out of 10ppl atm.. and then we met that enormous zerg of necro and pets.

(edited by Sceinna.3561)

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Sceinna long time no see mate:)
You are at UW now?

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

You are at UW now?

Yes. RiOT moved back to SFR, I just like the mid tiers too much.. so I followed DEX to Underworld which is the perfect place to shape a guild I think with all pugs we have.

Surmia didn’t have those pugs.. I think it’s one of the reasons every medium server is bound to die out. Guilds come and go due to low transfer fees, they usually leave with a part of the community (which in the first place is already really small).. as for RiOT & VcY, we tried everything.. can’t really blame us. Been there for 4 months or so?

Pugs are the real issue @ Surmia, theres simply not enough in the pool to recruit from, our guilds ended up recruiting members from eachother. Something Anet has to look into, every medium server is bound to die and it’s happening way too fast atm. WSR & Surmia in a timespan of 2-3 weeks?

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

hmm Piken, Abaddon and Millers are all medium :P But i think there is medium and “medium” since Vabbi is medium too.

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

You are at UW now?

Yes. RiOT moved back to SFR, I just like the mid tiers too much.. so I followed DEX to Underworld which is the perfect place to shape a guild I think with all pugs we have.

Surmia didn’t have those pugs.. I think it’s one of the reasons every medium server is bound to die out. Guilds come and go due to low transfer fees, they usually leave with a part of the community (which in the first place is already really small).. as for RiOT & VcY, we tried everything.. can’t really blame us. Been there for 4 months or so?

Pugs are the real issue @ Surmia, theres simply not enough in the pool to recruit from, our guilds ended up recruiting members from eachother. Something Anet has to look into, every medium server is bound to die and it’s happening way too fast atm. WSR & Surmia in a timespan of 2-3 weeks?

Man, you have to change that signature, still says RiOT, someone might get confused!!!!

Anyways! I doubt ANet can do much about that, other than reducing the player caps on border drastically to make it almost unplayable for people in higher tiers so they move downwards. Of course ANet could make WvW more appealing for everyone, but I doubt that will happen and would that make it more fun to play when some of the people is there only after the prizes (yes, prizes make it more appealing)

I don’t know man, not much ANet can do that wouldn’t anger some people. Hopefully they can figure out something awesome, though

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhymelark.4396

Rhymelark.4396

Last night’s necro event:

all slaughter of innocents removed

My sword is big enough to back my big mouth.
[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Samoleth.5012

Samoleth.5012

As for DEX.. we just transfered, we had been fighting 10v30/40/50/60/70

Sorry, but i must inform you that you guys didn’t fight the ultimate tier challenge: 120GH zerg.

a random derpling

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grevender.9235

Grevender.9235

You do realise we were 10, right?

that’s how karma works!

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

As for DEX.. we just transfered, we had been fighting 10v30/40/50/60/70

Sorry, but i must inform you that you guys didn’t fight the ultimate tier challenge: 120GH zerg.

That was the first time last evening when we decided to make a run for it.

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tissot.5230

Tissot.5230

Great Matchup this week, Thx UW and FR for the fights this week. Keep it up!
Hope we will meet UW again, for sure now UW got some extra people =)

Warrior/ Elementalist/ Ranger
Gunner’s Hold
[RAGE]

(edited by Tissot.5230)

UW / FR / GH

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

Nice rezzing thru the gate to get Bay FR