Week 7 - FA/SBI/DB [Wagon burning 2.0]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MokoToko.6890

MokoToko.6890

your belief that its all about coverage and numbers is why you lose. Instead of coming for our throats and battling hard, you run to the easy way out. Blame numbers and quit.

I’m not sure what you mean, since the current score indicates that people are still out there fighting (ex: no server’s PPT is 100>), I don’t think it’s proper to say any server has just “given up and blamed numbers”. Both servers are still out in full forces doing their best, but yes in the long run the winner is decided by numbers and coverage. Even if you were to take a guild like VotF, who could easily kill anything and everyone anywhere at anytime here in NA, they are only 1 guild that runs maybe 20-30 people at MAX, and therefore can only be present on 1 map at a single time, meaning they can only command up to about 140 PPT for their team. So indeed, in this game of WvW, it all comes down to numbers and coverage, and which servers can apply the most constant pressure onto their opponents to prevent them from having time to recover. It’s simple, truly.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ResetSmith.3719

ResetSmith.3719

I don’t know if you’re DB or SBI, but SBI has BEAST, and this sad sad post : https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Recalling-All-Ex-SBI-WvWers

I love how you totally ignored the timedate on that thread, actually. Since you know, it says “6 months ago”.

I didn’t even notice actually, I assumed that forum got updated as frequently as other ones.

FA – lehcar elocin [CORE]

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

I didn’t even notice actually, I assumed that forum got updated as frequently as other ones.

You are forgiven.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

Must have taken a lot of effort to scroll past the FA threads, kudos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chess Jurist.3580

Chess Jurist.3580

your belief that its all about coverage and numbers is why you lose. Instead of coming for our throats and battling hard, you run to the easy way out. Blame numbers and quit.

I’m not sure what you mean, since the current score indicates that people are still out there fighting (ex: no server’s PPT is 100>), I don’t think it’s proper to say any server has just “given up and blamed numbers”. Both servers are still out in full forces doing their best, but yes in the long run the winner is decided by numbers and coverage. Even if you were to take a guild like VotF, who could easily kill anything and everyone anywhere at anytime here in NA, they are only 1 guild that runs maybe 20-30 people at MAX, and therefore can only be present on 1 map at a single time, meaning they can only command up to about 140 PPT for their team. So indeed, in this game of WvW, it all comes down to numbers and coverage, and which servers can apply the most constant pressure onto their opponents to prevent them from having time to recover. It’s simple, truly.

We keep trying to teach you SBI’s to spread your people out instead of blobbing into one BL, that’s just self suicide because our commanders are much better then yours =).

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

We keep trying to teach you SBI’s to spread your people out instead of blobbing into one BL, that’s just self suicide because our commanders are much better then yours =).

You are forgiven for assuming I’m SBI.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chess Jurist.3580

Chess Jurist.3580

LOL! that’s embarrassing

in Match-ups

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

well if your not sbi, ehhh.

heres the real deal coverage and numbers is an issue, when the differences are large enough.

SBI aint borlis pass, they aint NSP, they were right there next to us, in fact they were almost gold league. The excuse of numbers is bull.
SBI is in our same sphere. It means that the games arent won only on coverage, its won based on what the servers actually do with what they have.

For those SBI who never quit and keep fighting, kudos to you. For those who say they cant win because of numbers and coverage, just quit WvW, because there probably arent many servers whose average amount of players is as close as ours is.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Love this thread. So many hypocritical and ignorant posts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

Oh the flames of forum war are still quite hot.

However its still far too little….

Can this thread hit 20 pages?

I am totally staying tuned…

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

I’m not certain if this statement would be ironic or hypocritical based on technical definition, but it’s funny because you’re making that statement while being from FA yourself.

in Match-ups

phys.7689

simple equation, if you lose points in the morning, get them back at night. Yaks had no coverage at all in the morning, they were ticking for 65 and 105, they just made primetime and late night count that much more.

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

simple equation, if you lose points in the morning, get them back at night. Yaks had no coverage at all in the morning, they were ticking for 65 and 105, they just made primetime and late night count that much more.

Yes except it’s pretty easy to tick highest in primetime when you have it openly set-up to where one server isn’t going to hit you for the entire match-up, and when the other server makes a push for you, the server you’re in cohorts with simply attacks from the other direction.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

“Simple equation”, I chuckled. A simple equation would mean FA has an equally crappy coverage in NA time relative to our crappy SEA/EU coverage for us to “get them back” at night.

SBI had consistently gotten outnumbered status in EU times throughout the season (even when we were leading in points by several hundred thousands). So pls, be realistic.

And not even gonna start the same tired back and forth about last week’s matchups, lol.

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

(edited by Tachii.3506)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juunro.7082

Juunro.7082

Unfortunately, there is little reason to go back in this week unless you, gasp, enjoy WvW.

I said earlier, and it’s true, that the standings this week have absolutely no bearing whatsoever on where anyone ends the season. The point totals are locked in place. This means that unless you actually genuinely enjoy WvW for what it is, like me and most anyone you actually see in there this week, you don’t really have a reason for playing past getting dailies done. Losing exacerbates the situation.

I think it’s an issue with the scoring system; there is no reasonable way to pull a come-from-behind win in WvW once you get past a certain point spread. Can it happen? Sure. But it’s exceedingly rare; I have seen it happen all of once in the 7 months or so I have been playing this game. There isn’t much impetus for a losing team’s casual players to show up, and at least in this league/tier, the amount of casual bodies you have to throw into the zerg counts for quite alot. Chest thump all you want about practice and siege placement and skill; it makes a difference, but it doesn’t make up for 20 having to fight 60. Ask Maguuma; when we fought them in the leadup to the league we were getting absolutely schooled on an individual level. I won’t lie; those guys roamers roll deep and hard, and are absolutely some of the scariest players I’ve played against in this game to date. But they just don’t have the numbers to do much with it.

So… discount numerical advantage all you want, it does make much of the difference. And in the time periods where we manage to equal you FA, we were trading places for first for a solid couple of days. Respect where it is due.

Me, I’m going to keep fighting when I’m online. Because it’s fun, because it’s good practice, and because I can’t stand pugging fractals. Also beating up bad hammer warriors and bad mace/GS warriors using theorycrafted forum builds amuses me to no end.

Axe Murdering, Longbowing tiny Asura Mohawk’d Warrior

in Match-ups

phys.7689

Yes except it’s pretty easy to tick highest in primetime when you have it openly set-up to where one server isn’t going to hit you for the entire match-up, and when the other server makes a push for you, the server you’re in cohorts with simply attacks from the other direction.

doesnt everyone in every wvw match up thread swear they can beat twice the amount of their opponents? i see it numerous times in this thread.

Even that aside, SBI didnt just lose to yaks, they lost to ebay. If it was just numbers and coverage SBI should have been able to get at least a number 2 out of that match.

but it wasnt just numbers, it was spirit, determination, and skill. SBI morning crews stayed away from ebay BL because it was actually not easy to take, even with a skeleton crew. SBI could have come back in the last couple days, but the server spirit was broken, they just wanted the match over. these things make a difference.

If sbi had been able to pull a no 2 out last week, they would possibly be able to get a number 1 this week, sbi is third, not because of numbers, its because they just didnt want it bad enough, because they made strategic errors ignoring ebay, and tactical errors when they did try to take ebays forts.

in Match-ups

phys.7689

“Simple equation”, I chuckled. A simple equation would mean FA has an equally crappy coverage in NA time relative to our crappy SEA/EU coverage for us to “get them back” at night.

SBI had consistently gotten outnumbered status in EU times throughout the season (even when we were leading in points by several hundred thousands). So pls, be realistic.

And not even gonna start the same tired back and forth about last week’s matchups, lol.

if you think you re personal efforts, community, organization, skill dont matter, then you will never beat the servers that do, when you are closely matched.

population wise you really cant ask for a better match up than FA.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moka.9641

Moka.9641

Why don’t we just all hug in a sad circle of tears

[AW]- The Holy Engineer

in Match-ups

Juunro.7082

doesnt everyone in every wvw match up thread swear they can beat twice the amount of their opponents? i see it numerous times in this thread.

They do, and it’s generally bullkitten. Here’s how most zerg fights goes down for the most part:

Zerg 1 goes after an objective: Zerg 2 responds defensively, using the walls and siege to weaken Zerg 1.

Zerg 1 either breaks through the doors and slams into Zerg 2, except now with lesser numbers and having to push a choke point; get’s badly mauled.

Zerg 1 breaks and runs and gets attacked from behind, Zerg 2 declares victory.

Or

Zerg 1 is running between objectives; it has a comet tail at puggers distracted by gathering nodes, guard posts, yaks, whatever. They are not on voice-chat with the leaders of Zerg 1.

Zerg 2 hits this comet tail and rapidly kills a third or more of the strength of zerg 1 before zerg 1 can reasonably react.

Zerg 2 hits Zerg 1 now with greater numbers in the field, claims victory and chest-thumps for having killed a greater number opponent using tactics.

I mean, there are exeptions, but full on we have all buffs zerg hits zerg at full strength fights are not commonly what happens.

in Match-ups

phys.7689

Unfortunately, there is little reason to go back in this week unless you, gasp, enjoy WvW.

I said earlier, and it’s true, that the standings this week have absolutely no bearing whatsoever on where anyone ends the season. The point totals are locked in place. This means that unless you actually genuinely enjoy WvW for what it is, like me and most anyone you actually see in there this week, you don’t really have a reason for playing past getting dailies done. Losing exacerbates the situation.

I think it’s an issue with the scoring system; there is no reasonable way to pull a come-from-behind win in WvW once you get past a certain point spread. Can it happen? Sure. But it’s exceedingly rare; I have seen it happen all of once in the 7 months or so I have been playing this game. There isn’t much impetus for a losing team’s casual players to show up, and at least in this league/tier, the amount of casual bodies you have to throw into the zerg counts for quite alot. Chest thump all you want about practice and siege placement and skill; it makes a difference, but it doesn’t make up for 20 having to fight 60. Ask Maguuma; when we fought them in the leadup to the league we were getting absolutely schooled on an individual level. I won’t lie; those guys roamers roll deep and hard, and are absolutely some of the scariest players I’ve played against in this game to date. But they just don’t have the numbers to do much with it.

So… discount numerical advantage all you want, it does make much of the difference. And in the time periods where we manage to equal you FA, we were trading places for first for a solid couple of days. Respect where it is due.

Me, I’m going to keep fighting when I’m online. Because it’s fun, because it’s good practice, and because I can’t stand pugging fractals. Also beating up bad hammer warriors and bad mace/GS warriors using theorycrafted forum builds amuses me to no end.

So you basically saying FA is always guaranteed to beat you? like i said before, our pops are in the same class, if this was boxing we would be in the same weight class. Its actually quite sad if you guys really truely believe that nothing you do actually matters. I kinda wish you could just throw in the towel, so we could stop beating up a souless husk

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I think you guys should gvg like real guilds to solve this problem

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

you coming online today, SBI? I was excited for some fights today

Their fair weathers have disappeared.

This may be the end lol

I was on all morning until I had to stop for food before working my shift. However, it was worth it.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

Even that aside, SBI didnt just lose to yaks, they lost to ebay. If it was just numbers and coverage SBI should have been able to get at least a number 2 out of that match.

Oh you mean the part in the mos.millenium chart where all of Yak Bend’s held objectives were captured by Ehmry Bay and then said objectives were never recaptured in the still blatant 2v1 scenario? SBI was not allowed to focus anyone other than Yak’s Bend because of the setup – as soon as SBI would turn focus to one large objective for one server, the other server would merely come in to help defend or hit one of SBI’s large structures to pull their forces from the push on the structure, splitting the forces to where it would be Yak’s Bend’s map queue versus SBI force A, and Ehmry Bay’s map forces against SBI split force B. For some guilds on SBI who are great at working together and splitting up a map, this kind of attack was not much of a problem outside of the constant siege/PvX guilds YB had camping in basically each T3 structure they had, making it the most boring open-field-fight match-up I have seen to date (outside of any match-up involving Borlis Pass, of course). It’s all of the small details that come together, including the ones you mention about morale and the like, that will cause the defeat of a server that doesn’t outnumber their opponents with brute, hardcore wvw guild forces like Blackgate/Jade Quarry (I left SoR out because everyone knows they’re garbage).

My point is, last week was a great collaboration from 2 servers who wanted to work together and take down a larger coverage server. They had people dedicating the overtime to sit overnight in T3 structures, even though it is known intel that they had people multi-boxing and running macros for some of the trebs and arrowcarts they had in their structures.

But all I see out of this match-up is a pseudo-fallen server who took a dive before leagues so they could play easy mode for 7 weeks, then spend said 7 weeks talking crap on the forums while boosting their egos from all of the torture and manslaughter they received from constantly having to face TC or T1 servers. The only guild I could see at this point who has been remotely respectful for the match-up has been [RET], although some of them have been known to dance around and emote spam in some inappropriate times; they give credit where credit is due and pay their respects to other valiant fighters they come across on the battlefield.

On the exact opposite end of this dignity and respect soapbox I’m on is the guild master for [BOMB], Tyrion. You are by far the worst example for your server that could possibly ever be chosen to speak on their behalf entirely; your actions and attitude could alone make most people give FA the most awful, distorted image of sportsmanship that you guys could ever want. You post shoddy videos from your weak internet connection of your blobs zerging down forces much smaller than your own, claiming that you’re the almighty destroyer of all things whole and good with the world. You talk the most undeserved crap out of any other player on your entire server, including Furiousbeard (Whose poking and prodding is usually on a more fun, pestering demeanor than just pure, ignorant and brazen chest beating) and believe you have some level of skill to back up your position when in the end, you truly don’t.

Then again this is just my observations, since people don’t even really seem to pay attention to what they’re looking at; and yes I’m looking at you, “6 months ago” person.

in Match-ups

Andy.9137

I’m not certain if this statement would be ironic or hypocritical based on technical definition, but it’s funny because you’re making that statement while being from FA yourself.

So you’re making that assessment based on the fact I’m from FA? Ignorance at it’s finest.

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

So you’re making that assessment based on the fact I’m from FA? Ignorance at it’s finest.

Except it’s not, because as a FA person you preach about people being ignorant and hypocritical, however it’s the vast majority of your people who are the ones being hypocritical and ignorant. So yes, I’m allowed to make a statement based solely off the fact of what server you’re on and what you said. Don’t you love logic?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

Oh you mean the part in the mos.millenium chart where all of Yak Bend’s held objectives were captured by Ehmry Bay and then said objectives were never recaptured in the still blatant 2v1 scenario? SBI was not allowed to focus anyone other than Yak’s Bend because of the setup – as soon as SBI would turn focus to one large objective for one server, the other server would merely come in to help defend or hit one of SBI’s large structures to pull their forces from the push on the structure, splitting the forces to where it would be Yak’s Bend’s map queue versus SBI force A, and Ehmry Bay’s map forces against SBI split force B. For some guilds on SBI who are great at working together and splitting up a map, this kind of attack was not much of a problem outside of the constant siege/PvX guilds YB had camping in basically each T3 structure they had, making it the most boring open-field-fight match-up I have seen to date (outside of any match-up involving Borlis Pass, of course). It’s all of the small details that come together, including the ones you mention about morale and the like, that will cause the defeat of a server that doesn’t outnumber their opponents with brute, hardcore wvw guild forces like Blackgate/Jade Quarry (I left SoR out because everyone knows they’re garbage).

My point is, last week was a great collaboration from 2 servers who wanted to work together and take down a larger coverage server. They had people dedicating the overtime to sit overnight in T3 structures, even though it is known intel that they had people multi-boxing and running macros for some of the trebs and arrowcarts they had in their structures.

But all I see out of this match-up is a pseudo-fallen server who took a dive before leagues so they could play easy mode for 7 weeks, then spend said 7 weeks talking crap on the forums while boosting their egos from all of the torture and manslaughter they received from constantly having to face TC or T1 servers. The only guild I could see at this point who has been remotely respectful for the match-up has been [RET], although some of them have been known to dance around and emote spam in some inappropriate times; they give credit where credit is due and pay their respects to other valiant fighters they come across on the battlefield.

On the exact opposite end of this dignity and respect soapbox I’m on is the guild master for [BOMB], Tyrion. You are by far the worst example for your server that could possibly ever be chosen to speak on their behalf entirely; your actions and attitude could alone make most people give FA the most awful, distorted image of sportsmanship that you guys could ever want. You post shoddy videos from your weak internet connection of your blobs zerging down forces much smaller than your own, claiming that you’re the almighty destroyer of all things whole and good with the world. You talk the most undeserved crap out of any other player on your entire server, including Furiousbeard (Whose poking and prodding is usually on a more fun, pestering demeanor than just pure, ignorant and brazen chest beating) and believe you have some level of skill to back up your position when in the end, you truly don’t.

Then again this is just my observations, since people don’t even really seem to pay attention to what they’re looking at; and yes I’m looking at you, “6 months ago” person.

Oh sweet baby i touch some1 else here too, i love you too dont worry I dont care what people can say in Forums, i will continue killing people thats all i want.

And dont worry FA knows that i fight less numbers a lot of times and wiped them all the time and i face T1 blobs all the time im one of the few commnader in FA who can say " I FIGHT T1 SERVER AND SURVIVE " thats why they love me like i love them, FA its has the best community

Take a look of this video against JQ + BG :

Or this one when i was part of APS :

Oh if you see militia running with [BOMB] its because we think first in the SERVER. They need a commnader to follow most of your observations are like any other QQ .

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

(edited by Tyrion.5764)

in Match-ups

Juunro.7082

So you basically saying FA is always guaranteed to beat you? like i said before, our pops are in the same class, if this was boxing we would be in the same weight class. Its actually quite sad if you guys really truely believe that nothing you do actually matters. I kinda wish you could just throw in the towel, so we could stop beating up a souless husk

I am saying nothing of the sort. In fact, I rather specifically said the people who actually like WvW on SBI as anything other then a karma train will keep fighting you tooth and nail regardless of the score.

What I was saying is that as far as league score goes, it does not matter what anyone on FA/SBI/YB does this week, as mathematically the placement is pretty well locked in.

We are in the same class, weight wise, that’s true. I think we’ve got more fairweathers then you, but probably not by much. You managed to shock and awe ours off the field before we could do the same to you; for which I give kudos. It’s not like SBI is unique in that regard; every single week it’s always been very strong weekend into whatever server is in last place largely stopping by about monday, allowing whatever server is in first by dint of coverage to take their stuff and increase the lead.

My point was that without some kind of system by which a come-from-behind win can actually happen, it’s hard to maintain pop levels throughout the week beyond the weekend, meaning usually you can tell what the final placement is going to be by around noon Monday.

I am sure FA had the same issue when you were fighting up in tier 2; you’d get crushed after a strong weekend by servers that out-coordinated and out-numbered you and half your guys would up and quit due to being demoralized before the end of the week, locking in the placements. Hell, I know for a fact we did that to you in the league placement matches. Though some people will claim you intentionally tanked to avoid going into Gold, I don’t think I believe that.

in Match-ups

Andy.9137

Except it’s not, because as a FA person you preach about people being ignorant and hypocritical, however it’s the vast majority of your people who are the ones being hypocritical and ignorant. So yes, I’m allowed to make a statement based solely off the fact of what server you’re on and what you said. Don’t you love logic?

That’s really close-minded….it’s like you’re discriminating based on something as trivial as where someone was born.

My post is based on what I’ve read in the last hour (including from you) where you continue to preach about FA tanking to stay in silver when it’s been said time and time again that we lost guilds before the leagues, we couldn’t compete to stay in gold and after the leagues started we gained our guilds back. Is that too hard to understand?

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

SBI zerg melted at Briar in SBI BL. Yum

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

phys.7689

I am saying nothing of the sort. In fact, I rather specifically said the people who actually like WvW on SBI as anything other then a karma train will keep fighting you tooth and nail regardless of the score.

What I was saying is that as far as league score goes, it does not matter what anyone on FA/SBI/YB does this week, as mathematically the placement is pretty well locked in.

We are in the same class, weight wise, that’s true. I think we’ve got more fairweathers then you, but probably not by much. You managed to shock and awe ours off the field before we could do the same to you; for which I give kudos. It’s not like SBI is unique in that regard; every single week it’s always been very strong weekend into whatever server is in last place largely stopping by about monday, allowing whatever server is in first by dint of coverage to take their stuff and increase the lead.

My point was that without some kind of system by which a come-from-behind win can actually happen, it’s hard to maintain pop levels throughout the week beyond the weekend, meaning usually you can tell what the final placement is going to be by around noon Monday.

I am sure FA had the same issue when you were fighting up in tier 2; you’d get crushed after a strong weekend by servers that out-coordinated and out-numbered you and half your guys would up and quit due to being demoralized before the end of the week, locking in the placements. Hell, I know for a fact we did that to you in the league placement matches. Though some people will claim you intentionally tanked to avoid going into Gold, I don’t think I believe that.

well i will admit i like your spirit. I think you should try to inspire your fairweathers, Tell them some loser named phys said they didnt have the guts, or that tyrion says he is going to sit in thier bay all day. Part of the reason some people in here trash talk is to give you guys reasons to fight harder.

COME AT ME BRO.

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

So you’re trying to tell me that you lost enough guilds from your server to make THAT much of a difference in your level of playing?

And it’s discriminating off where you’re from BECAUSE of what you said. There’s a reason for the madness if you would merely just pay attention instead of reading with the veil of rage over your eyes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Darkhaven also has the same population server, yet are in bronze league. Explain.

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Andy.9137

So you’re trying to tell me that you lost enough guilds from your server to make THAT much of a difference in your level of playing?

And it’s discriminating off where you’re from BECAUSE of what you said. There’s a reason for the madness if you would merely just pay attention instead of reading with the veil of rage over your eyes.

we lost several guilds, so yes.

you’re starting to make little sense and I’m sensing some anger from you. If you want to continue stressing yourself over this, have fun. I guess.

in Match-ups

phys.7689

Darkhaven also has the same population server, yet are in bronze league. Explain.

when i say population, im talking about the average WvW population throughout the week. Who do you think is closer to SBI than FA? Do you really believe we are a teir above you in WvW population?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

During OCX/EU, yes. We are lucky if we can get 10 people to rally on Siegerazer after 12am PST.

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Hey Fort Asswood, i hate you. If sbi tried you noobs would all die. LEL! You suck. Ha. HA HA. Ha

Well that was awkward. I thought it was posted with my account.

in Match-ups

phys.7689

During OCX/EU, yes. We are lucky if we can get 10 people to rally on Siegerazer after 12am PST.

i ve seen us with outmanned in around 6 or 7 am est in our previous match up, (pretty sure you have people in that slot, because i seen yall ticking like 350 to 95 to 145 against yaks/ebay) i seen us outmanned midday as well. And i believe yall have more people in the 6pm to 8pm timeslot.

We all have gaps in coverage various days for various reasons, but overall, i highly doubt our populations on average are that far apart.

Id love for Devon Carter to give us some avergae WvW population per week numbers, but im pretty sure you guys are right there next to us in population, keep in mind, yall were like one match out of gold league as well. I highly doubt we re that drastically different pop wise

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

you’re starting to make little sense and I’m sensing some anger from you. If you want to continue stressing yourself over this, have fun. I guess.

I guess talking with pure logic comes off as angry and stressful nowadays. No skin off my bones, anyways.

in Match-ups

Andy.9137

I guess talking with pure logic comes off as angry and stressful nowadays. No skin off my bones, anyways.

I don’t see how anything you have said so far has been remotely logical.

Delusional…maybe

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

SBI had a SEA guild transfer in a couple weeks prior, but we still get the outmanned buff on one or two BLs during that timeslot. But we’re up against DB, so no surprises there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

This Moko Toko guy is hilarious to read. Whoever is getting him all riled up and emotional, please continue.

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

This Moko Toko guy is hilarious to read. Whoever is getting him all riled up and emotional, please continue.

I love how people just give their own interpretation to what I have put down and then act like their interpretation is the -only- one. Whoever said I was riled or emotional? Are you saying that I’m riled and emotional because I can dedicate more than 10 seconds to writing a post and I actually take the time to know what I’m talking about before I say anything? Then by all means, please keep giving me such wonderful compliments.

And sorry for the lack smiley faces and feminine graces from my posts, but not all of us can be Cuddlestrike.

(edited by MokoToko.6890)

in Match-ups

Tachii.3506

if you think you re personal efforts, community, organization, skill dont matter, then you will never beat the servers that do, when you are closely matched.

population wise you really cant ask for a better match up than FA.

I have not yet said anything of the sort that those things you mentioned are irrelevant. But when it comes down to PPT, the things you listed can not overcome obvious differences in coverage. That’s all.

If you still think otherwise, which is probably the case, there’s not much point for me or you to repeat the same points again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyRabidSquirrel.9274

CrazyRabidSquirrel.9274

Yup, I love Tyrion too.

We’re all much happier over here on the dark side.

in Match-ups

Tachii.3506

I believe it’s more of a language barrier, lul.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Galmir.1045

Galmir.1045

Text is bland.

It seems that no matter what you say, you’re mad.

The Most Hated Class on the Most Hated Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

Hey Fort Asswood, i hate you. If sbi tried you noobs would all die. LEL! You suck. Ha. HA HA. Ha

Well you SBI’s are blobbing this forum (like you guys do in WvW) with hate comments like this. Sounds like you guys are in desperate need of some morale for your world.

wtb troll detector, 800 gems

send me the gems, i’ll send you the detector

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

TL:DR

We got 2v1ed and couldn’t get second place that week.

FA is bad

RET is cool

BOMB and Tryion make me mad

Furiousbeard is more fun than Tryion

Moko is the smartest because he reads and looks at stuff

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

TL:DR

We got 2v1ed and couldn’t get second place that week.

FA is bad

RET is cool

Tyrion is just a loud, incomprehensible monkey

Furiousbeard is more fun than Tryion

Moko is the smartest because she reads and looks at stuff

You’re kitten ed right I am!

Also fixed it a little.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I’m so glad FA actively recruits unemployed people and students.