Week 7: SFR/VS/PS Bis repetita

in Match-ups

Posted by: Misslol.9741

Misslol.9741

Heya guys.

For the pevepe.net admins: 2 Pikeners whispered me ingame. I won’t say their name (matter of respect) but i have full confidence in one of them. He told me SFR guys came on some Piken guild forums (like 10) and made a proposal: If they rally SFR in the grand final, they would full focus Jade Sea. They also offered some gold to commanders. All the Piken guilds refused, without exceptions.

A nice french guy from Piken, a commander too, came on french forums and confirmed it too. He has no reason to lie, as i see no interest in it. If the Pikeners that received the SFR offer want to talk about it, it would be very nice.

I’m a guild admin not a server one so i can speak for my guild not the server: I think this is one of the worst way to have a discussion on a forum especially when it comes from a leader of a server alliance.
We on NoEntry have no idea of what you are talking about and my guild reject it at all.
True story SFR payed the Rich transfer but not my guild..nothing against them, nice guys but as one of ours said in pevepe forum “maybe we can pay for kitten, not for swords” that’s not our policy.

About the piken guys i can give u a full list of interests to lie: one is that they just hate SFR, another is the league is badly scheduled cause Piken faced Vizunah 3 times and Jade Sea only one so even losing by Piken JS could reach the 3rd place or even the 2nd togheter with SFR (OMG this became true). The Only hope for Piken was waiting Vizunah focus for SFR and take the opportunity to the 2nd place in 1st and last matchup on the contrary accepting such an offering they would finish 3rd in both MU so losing general points.
I’m not saying this is a lie maybe they are bad informed or a guy from SFR really did it but not representing anyone…i take that as cheating..one doesn’t make the server. You as leader of an alliance should have take contacts with pevepe and ask our point of view.

I was not surprised, because i know you guys, some of you want the fall of VS and would use any technic to do it. I have to remember you that you even payed RICH to come here for example.

It remembers me the times when PRX joined SFR without being asked after you or someone from GC(don’t remember exactly but when i readed those GDR words about US saving France same as WW2 i loled) officially offered them to join Vizunah then they declined and some weeks after we can find you crying on every world forum that a nightshift from NA is not fairplay.
Acting this way makes me think that you seem some kind of polite face troll that created many SFR forum warriors but i stop here, don’t want to lower again the tragic level of this discussion.
We love challenges and fair fights and we think doubleteaming crying is only forum trolling. Every server has his own interest and pursue it is right.

[NoE] NoEntry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

You miss a very important thing concerning PRX: Yep, we asked for help, but for only one reason: RUIN just came on Desolation to try destroy us (thank’s to Muan, saying we had 200 hebrew canadians fighters at night, and thank’s to his GC GM Rui for putting a Canadian flag on gw2guilds, i’d killed them) and they came with 200 people. Because we have no canadian forces/guild, we knew it would be very hard to tank fresh US people (timezone difference) and thoses days were very hard. We were all exhausted. We -really- required PRX help to counter USA with USA, fire by fire. Nothing more.

The RUIN period forced us to create/inspire from Elona Multi-map, and play more at night, even guilds changed their hours of play. Horrible. If we “cried” on forums, it’s because it was too much to handle, USA at night and XAOC Russia the morning and your others guilds. Too much timezones, too much quality guilds + RG, it was almost like Blacktide. Bleh.

And no, i’m not a “polite face troll” i’m honest in all i do (too much RPG as a white knight when young probably, or maybe because i live in the south of France, cradle land of Paladins and Crusaders. Seriously, if i answer and discuss much it’s only because i do not want kitten to be said. In other matchups topic, i’m always very silent if you compare.

See ya guys

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

We on NoEntry have no idea of what you are talking about and my guild reject it at all.
True story SFR payed the Rich transfer but not my guild..nothing against them, nice guys but as one of ours said in pevepe forum “maybe we can pay for kitten, not for swords” that’s not our policy.

Well seeing as one of your alliance team coordinators is currently trying to get help to buy an offpeak guild off of RoS i doubt very much that is official policy. As forknowing nothing about it, it’s in open discussion for all on your site to see as i have seen the screenies from my mates on SFR.

About the piken guys i can give u a full list of interests to lie: one is that they just hate SFR, another is the league is badly scheduled cause Piken faced Vizunah 3 times and Jade Sea only one so even losing by Piken JS could reach the 3rd place or even the 2nd togheter with SFR (OMG this became true). The Only hope for Piken was waiting Vizunah focus for SFR and take the opportunity to the 2nd place in 1st and last matchup on the contrary accepting such an offering they would finish 3rd in both MU so losing general points.
I’m not saying this is a lie maybe they are bad informed or a guy from SFR really did it but not representing anyone…i take that as cheating..one doesn’t make the server. You as leader of an alliance should have take contacts with pevepe and ask our point of view.

There was no reason for us to lie about anything, we do not hate SFR in any way. We actually feel a bit sorry for you for needing the validation of winning so bad that you’re willing to try every trick and cheat in the book. Oh and one of the guys names is actually the same name as an alliance team member. All this evidence was passed onto another on the team and it’s down to them/you to sort it out, not us, not Troma/Viz.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

You as leader of an alliance should have take contacts with pevepe and ask our point of view.

Except we, as a server or an alliance, have absolutely no interest in that. We were not supposed to be included in those discussions at any point.
And most of all we don’t care : servers do their thinggies the way they want, by themselves, it’s none of our business.
You just have to expect it to potentially backfire at some point if it crosses the line.

In the end, we’ll never know if it was true or not. The only thing that came to us was “meh. not impossible. they’ve been that low in the past already”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

(edit wall post xD)

before season 1 we needed some players night.
but we didn’t ask for zone blob NA guild no we wanted small friendly guild rich fitted.
we could have requested a +40 guild prime time sounds fair? naaaah.
9 guilds asked 7 of those bloob. the 2 that i thought fitted one of them wanted to come season 2 and the other is rich of course.

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Wonder what piken have payed for guilds. Nobody play in roleplay server for free.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Saint Scarlet.2906

We have no need to pay for guilds. All the guilds that have joined Piken in the past have come here because of our servers ideals about playing for fun and enjoyment over anything else. We’ve turned down so many guilds because they wouldn’t fit in with Pikens playstyle and attitude. Plus role players……role play, they don’t have any gold to pay for their drinks in the tavern let alone for a guild to come here.

Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

IF i would have said yes to SYN, DW, OP who cares 2v1 who cares que prime time we would have ticked +600 at night.

even after losses and guilds sfr have always been the best in eb even if its blob v blob you can clearly see our advantage in battles our hammer stun everything.

borderlands 40v100 we can do it

guilds 25v2x 3x 4x no problem bring it we can do it.

Well first, thanks for your infinite kindness and pity towards us, simple mortals.

Second : I guess you didn’t really check the scores or the maps during week 1 or week 7, because it’s called “reality slap”.

Stop trying that hard dude, you’re very arrogant for someone full of air – you actually showed nothing but desertion at the first sign of resistance. And you’re not even funny like junkpile can be. It just screems pathetic every time you post.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

IF i would have said yes to SYN, DW, OP who cares 2v1 who cares que prime time we would have ticked +600 at night.

even after losses and guilds sfr have always been the best in eb even if its blob v blob you can clearly see our advantage in battles our hammer stun everything.

borderlands 40v100 we can do it

guilds 25v2x 3x 4x no problem bring it we can do it.

Well first, thanks for your infinite kindness and pity towards us, simple mortals.

Second : I guess you didn’t really check the scores or the maps during week 1 or week 7, because it’s called “reality slap”.

Stop trying that hard dude, you’re very arrogant for someone full of air – you actually showed nothing but desertion at the first sign of resistance. And you’re not even funny like junkpile can be. It just screems pathetic every time you post.

trying hard since when O_O

nah I haven’t raided whole summer up to league everyday to push sfr to get a good coverage from losing to elona to winning matchup after matchup.

nono it never happened

peoples get tired i am just one morning commander nobody wanted to take charge i had other personal reasons too for taking a short holiday but no problem as long as i got the support from all pugs in sfr i will get back in business soon and i will destroy every resistance yet again.

what is there to check at week 1 or 7?

sfr lost week 1 because of massive achievement too be expected there was que all hours except night was short if we had recruited lots of night capping guilds with a miracle we could make close one.

other weeks ppls have told me no problem ques getting better massive all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gensokyo.1528

Gensokyo.1528

We have no need to pay for guilds. All the guilds that have joined Piken in the past have come here because of our servers ideals about playing for fun and enjoyment over anything else. We’ve turned down so many guilds because they wouldn’t fit in with Pikens playstyle and attitude. Plus role players……role play, they don’t have any gold to pay for their drinks in the tavern let alone for a guild to come here.

i know for a fact piken payed SPRT’s transfer fees so they could move back to piken who cares anyway you seem to be the one who has a problem with this i dont see anything wrong with us paying the transfer fees of american guilds who want to move to sfr and fight the vizunah night force if it wasnt for that we would have no need to recruit american guilds in the first place but since wvw is about coverage and we dont have the ability to mobolise the community to stay up all night for 7 weeks like vizunah does we use our international server status to our advantage. Besides why cant americans choose to play on sfr we just had like 4 pages on this thread about who cares if canadians play wherever etc but americans arent allowed? double standards much?

Piken | [Ash] | Epi The Lad
best Druid EU and South Sudan

(edited by Gensokyo.1528)

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Point is that Anet should move viz in Na or make them fight against china or mobs. Anet need to start to pay me irl money if they want that i play whole night. Good idea would be keep www open only prime time and if this doesn’t work for you you can always do PvE.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

i will get back in business soon and i will destroy every resistance yet again.

What exactly will you destroy ? Servers not giving a kitten because there is no goal ?

You were nowhere to be found when there was an actual goal to WvW.

Now be a big boy and bring the power to season 2. Until then it’s just bullkitten.

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Falkynn.3789

Falkynn.3789

Wonder what piken have payed for guilds. Nobody play in roleplay server for free.

JS is the french roleplay server…

Point is that Anet should move viz in Na or make them fight against china or mobs. Anet need to start to pay me irl money if they want that i play whole night. Good idea would be keep www open only prime time and if this doesn’t work for you you can always do PvE.

SFR is the European server that covers the most time zones. I hope to see SFR in the “other” area or NA area.

In fact, SFR cry until they win, and they want to win without opposition? This is what suggests your forum warriors, when we read them.

(edited by Falkynn.3789)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

i really hope we can close the case here

@ Troma

You miss a very important thing concerning PRX: Yep, we asked for help, but for only one reason: RUIN just came on Desolation to try destroy us

We are working on our coverage for exactly the same reason.
And since we both used to do the same, there is no point to keep arguing about.

@ everyone else

I feel like you all haven’t noticed so i will explain this once and for all

Do you wants to know why you have so many trolls here?
It is beacouse they got YOU. They got a Public.
Ignore trolls and they will go away.
Keep reply and arguing and you wont get rid of em in thousand years.

So please do not complain about forum warrios if u keep feed em.

“Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” –Mark Twain

So i really hope next time we can have a laught together rather than waste time in useless argues.

Kresh

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marsares.2053

Marsares.2053

There was no need as all the hardcore guilds that played Warhammer for nearly three years, a good portion of which they fought each other or fought alongside each other on the Karak-Norn server, decided to group together on Piken Square. That’s what initially brought guilds like Red Guard, VII, TUP, HOB, etc there and germinated the seed for a guild-focussed WvW server.

All these original guilds have since left Piken Square, but the baton has been picked up by others. Piken Square has always been known as a place where guilds come to have good fights, with PPT as a secondary concern. It’s what makes PS special, but is also it’s biggest weakness as, as a result, they don’t have a coherent community like VZ that rallies together and fights for points. With PS in many ways it has been guild > server.

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

For the J iL [SPY], guys, important information: he does this to Vizunah too:

Someone recorded it, and he does since since the beginning. In fact he does this since GW1, just google “Bukari Banzai”, his true name.

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

JS is the french roleplay server…

SFR is the European server that covers the most time zones. I hope to see SFR in the “other” area or NA area.

In fact, SFR cry until they win, and they want to win without opposition? This is what suggests your forum warriors, when we read them.

You think that some good prime time servers would let us win without opposition? After this change viz and sfr probably wouldn’t even be close to top, but at least fights would be better.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Do you wants to know why you have so many trolls here?
It is beacouse they got YOU. They got a Public.
Ignore trolls and they will go away.
Keep reply and arguing and you wont get rid of em in thousand years.

So please do not complain about forum warrios if u keep feed em.

+10000

Well said.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imploz.3246

Imploz.3246

But, if two servers are 2nd, there s no 3rd, the following server has to be 4th.
Like that in all championship.

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Or anet could bring that new map already so people would have better things to do than write kitten in forums.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DaveVN.5987

DaveVN.5987

Thanks Vizunah and Piken for an awesome day on SFR BL, full of action!

@Pikens who laughed at Cragtop, I guess SFR pugs got the last laugh? 35-40 pugs vs 2guilds + pug raid

Enjoyed every fight today, Sorry for XTn RISE who tried to run alone but were outnumberd, we were 35 most of the time.
SFRJ hope you run alone rest of the day, that 2guild n pug blob is really hard to destroy but we got you few times, awesome fights.

My game crashed so take it easy on the SFR pugs with no leader atm

We loved the fights and enjoyed every min of it.
Thanks alot to the Viz commanders to give us a break and grab a drink in between the 2 server fights, alot of respect
Finally a day without a server blocking n let the other one cap, fair fights n fun.

Respect.
/Your Pink Hair Charr

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wididyth.3847

Wididyth.3847

THIS IS MADNESS.

Madness ? .. This.. is… GOLD LEAGUE OO:

Dexterité [DEX] : : : Guardian / Ranger / Mesmer / Engi / War lv80.
“I found myself noob until I met someone who moves his character with his mice.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Misslol.9741

Misslol.9741

Well seeing as one of your alliance team coordinators is currently trying to get help to buy an offpeak guild off of RoS i doubt very much that is official policy. As forknowing nothing about it, it’s in open discussion for all on your site to see as i have seen the screenies from my mates on SFR.

well it seems u missed the first part of my post so i quote myself to be clear:

I’m a guild admin not a server one so i can speak for my guild not the server

I’m talking about our guild policy and no we didn’t contribute to the Rich transfer.

We were not supposed to be included in those discussions at any point.

agreed, but is Troma that posted it on this forum and honestly i asked news cause i really have no idea about it
I’m only pointing i would have acted another way.

[NoE] NoEntry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imacop.6409

Imacop.6409

WL blob bigger then IRON alot skills

[ZBs][ZDs] Nikogda ne slakai
200,000 WwW Kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

Dave I think you guys were a lot as well and we were kinda open raiding just to get that kitten garri capped. Almost had it once but meh. And VS was a distraction for all our fights. they thougtht they could take our hills in the mean time. Anyways about the laughs the first time we got into garri and were wiped we got many /laughs from SFR. The moment we got back near that NE tower and saw SFR running we did it on purpose to taunt hehe.
Anyways at the start of the day we were running with not pugs but SU who are our alliance and kind of part of our guild raids. XT was around 20. We were in total around 35 in the closed and at open raid between 50-60.
For the defence you put out tonight in garri /respect. I dont think we are gonna cap it any soon. But we did make you roll up your sleeves hehe.

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Graendall.4765

Graendall.4765

Greetings from Necrosis!

We had an absolute BLAST in Vizunah BL today!!We got 15 people in easily.No ques!(amazing!).
Think about it!In a BL where everything is T3,what is the only thing left to do?Open field fights!!Fights everywhere!
Thanks [SWD] [VG] [DVG] and [PG] for their support in the fights from our side and the enemy guilds who had the balls to face off with their men and not a blob..those where [VG],[IV],[TK] and some others…lots of fun!

P.S. :Not everything was T3 btw the defenses we made in Bay were epic!
Cheers and hf for the rest of the match-up

Zancrow The Red-Elementalist of [ObV]Oblivion-Hardcore WvW guild
http://oblivion-guild.shivtr.com/
Server-Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2950

Achilles.2950

Thanks Vizunah and Piken for an awesome day on SFR BL, full of action!

@Pikens who laughed at Cragtop, I guess SFR pugs got the last laugh? 35-40 pugs vs 2guilds + pug raid

Enjoyed every fight today, Sorry for XTn RISE who tried to run alone but were outnumberd, we were 35 most of the time.
SFRJ hope you run alone rest of the day, that 2guild n pug blob is really hard to destroy but we got you few times, awesome fights.

My game crashed so take it easy on the SFR pugs with no leader atm

We loved the fights and enjoyed every min of it.
Thanks alot to the Viz commanders to give us a break and grab a drink in between the 2 server fights, alot of respect
Finally a day without a server blocking n let the other one cap, fair fights n fun.

Respect.
/Your Pink Hair Charr

I think you are slightly fudging the numbers, but respect for the fights and respect to SFR players who died 20-30 times over 4 hours to hold that cap point – not something I would do.
@Viz who would attack hills every time we hit garri, and run every time vs an equal number fight…. no comment.

Markrox – Guild Leader for Team Aggression [TA]

(edited by Achilles.2950)

in Match-ups

DaveVN.5987

DC:ed again and were fighting Tromas guild this time..

@Unknown – hehe yeah i agree it looks alot on mini map, but when i ask for a regroup to check our supplies for repair, i get the numbers between 30-40 depends how many i send to resup n repair ^^

@Achilles – it’s worth it if our warriors getting exotics n my pugs got precursor.. 3 precursor this match up! , the others are literally die trying to get one too ^^

This Garrison is so worth to die for, had so many guilds over to visit and gave us the best fights of the week, Good Fight! everyone respect all who came n visit us today

GCK round 2, i will be back in game soon after the dc.. need to eat something

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

@Achilles – it’s worth it if our warriors getting exotics n my pugs got precursor.. 3 precursor this match up! , the others are literally die trying to get one too ^^

WTF!!! Again!?!?

i m the only one dropping [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes] [250 Spikes]

Do i get a special achie as owner of the most complete collection of useless kitten in game?

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Very nice fights with GCK on sfr borderlands

We were 30 GCK to help VS. Sadly, after we draw a big V in front of your garrison with only GCK, then SFR made a big charge and wiped us, a french SFR guy told me i received mass insults, with some “kitten square kitten” etc. Bleh.

Ok anyway, we enjoyed charge you and SFR troops, Beasty. We saw your pink hairs moving while doing warscreams !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

Near cragtop. Was me)

V sign didn’t help u guys)

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

We were 30 GCK to help VS. Sadly, after we draw a big V in front of your garrison with only GCK, then SFR made a big charge and wiped us, a french SFR guy told me i received mass insults, with some “kitten square kitten” etc. Bleh.

Ok anyway, we enjoyed charge you and SFR troops, Beasty. We saw your pink hairs moving while doing warscreams !

there were no insults
only i made an Bounty hunt :
25 copper for every GCK stomped and 2 gold for troma

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

The V signed our deaths ! but i wanted to do a RP sign, and the 2 hours fights before we were very angry huhu. Nice double attack btw. We enjoyed it. GCK raid off now.

We make a big raid with GC guilds, and still fighting on north of SFR BL.

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

The V signed our deaths ! but i wanted to do a RP sign, and the 2 hours fights before we were very angry huhu. Nice double attack btw. We enjoyed it. GCK raid off now, we made a big raid with GC guilds, and still fighting on north of SFR BL.

If all vizunah would act like you, we could actualy enjoy fights
It was funny yesterday at lowlands, to see GCK walking away from blob, and today at garrison. The only time i saw you blobing with the rest was when we reset your bay sunday.

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

I understand but, like i explained on GCK mini-site, our mission is to tank/charge and give courage to the VS raids. So you will see us a lot with the raid, and it’s creating a bus. It’s our main mission (We are only guard/ward).

When we fight alone, it’s harder because we have no necro, no elem, etc. But we like it too ! A part of the GCK inspiration is in attached picture.

See ya ig, i go back to fight. We are currently in your garrison with the GC raid

Attachments:

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Someone with more zergfighting knowledge please make a guild with a composition that totally counters warriors/guardians and follow them everywhere <3

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Hvaran.6327

The V signed our deaths ! but i wanted to do a RP sign, and the 2 hours fights before we were very angry huhu. Nice double attack btw. We enjoyed it. GCK raid off now.

We make a big raid with GC guilds, and still fighting on north of SFR BL.

=)

i will never forget that fight)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lizerunn.9072

Lizerunn.9072

Come on dear friends from Piken.
It was such a bad move to try our south gate on bay map SFR…

(edited by Lizerunn.9072)

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

:) i have to admit you had the intelligence to make a double charge with people in garri and others in our back, we just had time to break the V and repack to make a ripost. We tanked like we could then fall. Well, i have to say i made my guys die with this V held too much but i wanted to show our unity.

Well played.

The 2 hours before we were very enraged, it was Operation called “Holy Judgement in your face” and we did massive damages in your army, and did a VS morale boost. Beasty did his best anyway.

Gn

in Match-ups

Hvaran.6327

:) i have to admit you had the intelligence to make a double charge with people in garri and others in our back, we just had time to break the V and repack to make a ripost. We tanked like we could then fall. Well, i have to say i made my guys die with this V held too much but i wanted to show our unity.

Well played.

The 2 hours before we were very enraged, it was Operation called “Holy Judgement in your face” and we did massive damages in your army, and did a VS morale boost. Beasty did his best anyway.

Gn

Y, tired Beasty did his best before)

We took revenge for harasing him)

(from garrison dropped only few guys tbh)

gn

in Match-ups

DaveVN.5987

:)
Well played.

Gn

I was on food break, Handarand n Ravya took over in the end and did their best.. not like i could do it better.. We lost players 1h before Garrison were lost

“massive damage in your army” it maybe backfire your plan Troma, everytime you feed us fights, It makes us stronger and find new tactics ^^
I have to thank you all for boosting my pugs moral n fighting spirit, they all were on top form and happy with everything today

LNM n Dsun were the only one who probably knew what i tried to do and counter me good, was testing a new tactic n it works fine on all the other guilds :P
They gave me the hardest time in Garrison of all guild raids today.
Garrison were only T2 because both servers visit us every 15min for like 12hour?

I hope I have time to play tomorrow n upgrade garrison at least to t2 and we have a Round 2 with all guilds again
Respect and thank all for the fun today. GN

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

Did you actually loose garrison last night? who took it?

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Saint Scarlet.2906

We almost took it this morning 15 of us against 30-40 Viz, half capped it 3 times (stupid banner res!) before they just overwhelmed us(it was T3 and fully sieged up). I was just having a bit of fun and was checking to see if Viz were still alive and awake. I guess that means the “alliance” is over now :P

Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Yes, we salute you and Piken’s attempts last night, epic battles!
Haha, you should’ve heard us in TS in the end, especially when we knew Troma was present.
All night, wave after wave hitting garrison, we never had time to repair and were always outnumbered, but the most epic battle was the one where GCK entered the battlefield in the end, finally Piken had given up after failing over and over and over…

2 Vizu blobs, one on each side of the inner keep and a lot of SFR players digging in under Beasty and Rayya’s command, preventing capping. If there was an achievement for ressing the Keep Lord, I think we dinged on that last night :P
Such a glorious victory in the end too, finally breaking you and just pushing you up on the wall and rolling over your remaining fighters.

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

@Donda: was great yep Operation “My Holy Judgement in your face” put us in zealot mode, and we wanted to do our best versus SFR troops.

When we fought alone it was 30 GCK, leaded by Brother-Captain Arma, one of the best VS/GCK commanders. A true beast. When we fought with VS raid, it was 30+40 people. So i understand it was hard to handle yep, anyway all your map defended garrison so i dont think you were outnumbered it was all map vs all map sometimes. In garrison upside and near tower, we were GCK alone, and we had to tank before the VS lead come to help.

Face of the battle changed when FY guild made an hole in your defense by destroying aqua door; we runned to it and then charged in your back, destroying defenses of walls and people on it; we could almost read surprise on your characters face.

Outdoor fights were epics too, with Pink hair in frontline alone and his troops behind, i charged him at sight and we all had him in target. Then, the V outside with my deconcentration error (was saying on TS "oh kitten epic tonight, ok stand the V, oh kitten they do double charge move move, but while reacting i was still commentating, i should shut the kitten up at this moment) then tanking the big army and death !

To resume, great night. Sadly i will never know what you people said on TS really, the french SFR told me it was insults like monkey, kitten, french kitten , vizunah kitten , but you all say the contrary.

See ya.

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

The insults are the same on every ts, be it english, russian or french.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

to be fair Cheveux Rose calls everyone monkeys

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

, the french SFR told me it was insults like monkey, kitten, french kitten , vizunah kitten , but you all say the contrary.

I would take it as flatter. People normally insult those who are much respected.
The rule in the Order is clear, if they insult it means that you are doing a good job, think on it as flatter.

Best,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

DaveVN.5987

@Troma – hehe everything your friend hear on teamspeak is 99% trolling, we insult n make fun of our enemies.. Our French n German commanders making fun of Elona JS Kodash n Viz all the time

@Unknown – Troma n his guildmates raided our garrison n made it in the end after some mad defending, every 15min a zerg came n visit us and it was like that for 10h+!

I’m busy with the shop today so i may come home late, hope someone upgrade Garrison so i can defend it later

/Cheveux Rose

in Match-ups

Posted by: IronDuke.8479

IronDuke.8479

@ Piken and Vizu: thanks for that hell of a fight yesterday in SFR garrison.
I really missed that much fun the weeks before. Maybe because i am no ppt fan.
All that screaming and yelling in our TS……IT WAS GREAT !!!

Kromlech [Saga] – Brokkoli Warrior