Yaks Bend- Stormbluff Isle - Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

[One] still looking for GvG match for Wednesday 11/27 9pm EST.
20v20 or 25v25 preferably.

Please contact me

20v20 or 25v25 O.o

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

in Match-ups

Posted by: logs.1493

logs.1493

Greetings.

I am Gray Drury, the golem driver. Tonight, 10 SBI Omega Seige Golems attacked Yak’s Bend Bay. They melted through the Southeastern gate like butter. As they awaited mesmer port to the South inner gate, I stealthed my Omega Golem in a shadow refuge. It seemed certain that Bay was to fall.

I proceeded to rush my golem, stealthed, into the enemy mass of Omegas. Positioning myself to be facing the same direction as them, I began aim directly down, buckling their chassis with rocket fire, flamethrower blasts, and ballistic barrages. It would seem I was unnoticed except by scant passerby, as the Omegas accepted me into their family like a lost kitten.

I killed that family. I slaughtered the SBI Omegas that surrounded me like an infectious computer virus taking over of their own machines. As they lay melted and scratched on the floor, SBI and EB forces were routed out of Yak’s Bend Bay. My golem survived at 7k HP , then eventually fell in further combat.

If you ever see an Omega seemingly mindlessly wandering through the map. If you ever peek above a tower’s gate to see an Omega standing on the inside, waiting. If you ever hear the sound of an unstealthing thief, then the pounding resonance of a metal stump -

Run.

I am Gray Drury, golem driver of Yak’s Bend, and I am coming for you.

Beep boop.

Pray tell, were you the fellow last night that was hacking the omega golem? We ran into an invincible golem all over the map last night that moved faster than any player and mysteriously regenerated health when we would attempt to kill it.

Here’s a screen of a Yaks bend thief driving an omega golem with some suspicious guild claiming buffs outside bay, far away from any Yaks bend towers or keeps.

Now unfortunately I don’t have any video of the golem regenerating health, but that’s not saying someone else doesn’t.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: chickenmagican.3489

chickenmagican.3489

Btw, Ebay and Yaks never had an agreement. SBI is just terrible without blowing their load on numbers.

I prefer to blow my load on Jessica Alba, thank you very much.

Hey, back off man.. she’s mine!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

Please contact me

20v20 or 25v25 O.o

25v25?!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: mariemystar.8296

mariemystar.8296

is there a problem with 20v20 or 25v25?

Most guilds GvG 15v15/20v20 on GW2GvG.com but I’ve seen matches of 25v25 posted up there too.

I don’t see what the deal is.

Commander Mariemystar – Sylvari Mesmer
Public Enemy Number [One]
Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: deracs.1762

deracs.1762

There is only a 20k point difference to overcome. It’s still possible for SBI to win the week, unless EB decides to play spoiler and focus SBI while YB does the same. A true 2 v 1 would seal the deal most likely.

Weekend is over. SBI’s greater numbers and SEA will swing the rest of the week in their favor. Not a bad thing just reality. I know people like to claim the 2v1 thing but EB is simply good at defending their homeland, so SBI won’t get hours of 500+PPT, but numbers will tell by the end of the week. The good thing about this week is it should not be a total blow out, and all 3 servers should actually be able to have fun

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kvothe.1467

Kvothe.1467

Most of our guilds rarely have 25+ players online at any one specific point in time (on reset we usually do)… except Abyss. Abyss will 40v40 you guys any time any day.

I feel emotions when I think about you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ryokoalways.3450

ryokoalways.3450

This brings back memory of the henge/sbi/et match-up from a year ago, when sbi and et (coordinated or not) double teamed henge to a sbi lead of 70-80k or something (may actually have been higher, can’t recall but it was something ludicrous). By Sunday night everyone was crowning sbi winners.

Edit: Memory fails me. The peak lead was about 35-40k. Way to overexaggerate, me. >.>

Then after monday the lead shrunk to 15k and everyone finally accepted that wvw is more hinged on coverage than anything else.

This one is nothing compared to the hilarity of that match.

(edited by ryokoalways.3450)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Most guilds GvG 15v15/20v20 on GW2GvG.com but I’ve seen matches of 25v25 posted up there too.

Don’t let the hate get to you. BAGS just likes the trolling. They prefer 10v10s or 5v5s because they have no friends.

in Match-ups

Flytrap.8075

Don’t let the hate get to you. BAGS just likes the trolling. They prefer 10v10s or 5v5s because they have no friends.

Not sure how what I said can be perceived as trolling, but alright. As already mentioned, most SBI guilds would have a hard time fielding 20 people.

Regardless, I can see that you’re still upset over your loss to Bags/DDLG. Don’t worry, time heals all wounds and practice makes perfect

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

in Match-ups

Posted by: TehFoe.6527

TehFoe.6527

good fights with ACiD (mesmer and warrior) on SBI-BL this morning, one chase that lasted from NW camp all the way back to yaks bend spawn. I dont want to hear any more smack talk about “sbi has bad roamers.”

-that ranger from CTDL

Naw. Ur bad. SBI has awful roamers. Go find it blob lol.

[AciD]
Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Not sure how what I said can be perceived as trolling, but alright. As already mentioned, most SBI guilds would have a hard time fielding 20 people.

Regardless, I can see that you’re still upset over your loss to Bags/DDLG. Don’t worry, time heals all wounds and practice makes perfect

Nah, it was a good learning experience. I was just being trolly. Is DDLG around anymore? Cuz I miss their stun fields and choke points.

(edited by Tibstrike.2974)

in Match-ups

Flytrap.8075

Nah, it was a good learning experience. I was just being trolly. Our GvG just taught us that when you expect to fight one guild, sometimes another guild will take their place. Is DDLG around anymore? Cuz I miss their stun fields and choke points.

Yes and no.

DDLG still exists, but basically every Bags member quit.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

in Match-ups

TehFoe.6527

[AciD]
Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

Please contact me

[ONE] has epic Porting abilities…. my video says so.

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Well this is the first fun matchup all season. Thank you Yaks and Ebay, I can finally get into maps now that the fairweathers are gone. All these karma training kittens are making us terrible. Yaks is a perfect example of the organization our server desperately needs. Hopefully it’s a wake up call. We really needed gold league so this would show earlier. I still think our coverage will take over and win, but it’s a great effort.

Anyway, rabble rabble forum war blah blah Oozo is bad.
/sit
/sit
/sit

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Shout out to EB home defense krewe. Saw you guys walk them yaks, upgrade everything. Good response times and good fights especially last day/night around nw area.

Lion of the Wind
SoCo on YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Don’t let the hate get to you. BAGS just likes the trolling. They prefer 10v10s or 5v5s because they don’t need to hide their lack of skill by running in large numbers.

FIFY.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

#VoteCrow2013

(~^3^)~

in Match-ups

Posted by: WamSolf.5021

WamSolf.5021

I was running my glass set for ranger that time we fought, it didn’t have any condi removal for your perplexity elementalist. Hopefully we’ll meet again when I’m on one of my other builds.

Ah okay. Your D/D eles didn’t have any either?

I wasn’t hating on you I just don’t think rangers bring anything special to roaming groups the way they are at the moment.

I think it was more of they burned up a large portion of their cd’s trying to keep my kitten up. And it depends on how you build your ranger, on reset since I knew there would be zergs everywhere I took my most mobile build, others provide better group synergy.

Nine 80’s and counting
[pls]NSP-Formerly [RISE]from GoM/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Good to see you finally found me in SE tower of Ebay Borderlands, SBI. I was there for a good 15-30 minutes on my thief, just watching the tower.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

I’ve been WvW since release, and I’ve never seen two servers cooperate as much as Ebay and Yaks are during this match up.

Kudos for the strategy, but it’s a bit despicable when it’s so obvious.

FA is jealous of the double teaming you guys are getting SBI, we wanted that for ourselves :/

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

I’ve been WvW since release, and I’ve never seen two servers cooperate as much as Ebay and Yaks are during this match up.

FA is jealous of the double teaming you guys are getting SBI, we wanted that for ourselves :/

We wanted to, but you saw CD’s public response, being “We don’t need your help!” Whereas YB’s is, “Whatever it takes to make it hard for SBI to win.”

[hS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

Guys please dont break SBI we need to farm them next week. Eat your vegetables Abys grow big and stronk for us

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

We wanted to, but you saw CD’s public response, being “We don’t need your help!” Whereas YB’s is, “Whatever it takes to make it hard for SBI to win.”

Yeah unfortunately that was true. I always believed that the 2 weaker servers should double team the strong server. It would make the match-up much more enjoyable and interesting for everyone.

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

I still remember the week AR and BP double-teamed EB…we still won in the end, but kitten it was the best week we ever had during those months of that same match-up.

[hS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

So much braggadocio in this thread you’d think it were an hour before reset on Friday already.

The kitten mightier than the sword.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

SBI is so desperate they are sending spies to drain supply at our keeps, because they can’t get them back honestly. LOL.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bass.1697

Bass.1697

SBI is so desperate they are sending spies to drain supply at our keeps, because they can’t get them back honestly. LOL.

and before people claim this is a lie, the guy was in our ts, and instantly name changed when called out. Got screenshots of the guy doing it over and over again.

Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

and before people claim this is a lie, the guy was in our ts, and instantly name changed when called out. Got screenshots of the guy doing it over and over again.

SBI playing dirty I see. Talk about low.

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

And now he’s killing our golems. Wow.

Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

YB’s been ahead all day and probably into NA. No matter how much SEA they have it looks like YB is going to snatch 2nd out of SBI’s hands.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

YB’s been ahead all day and probably into NA. No matter how much SEA they have it looks like YB is going to snatch 2nd out of SBI’s hands.

Even if you win, what do you really win? A 2v1 match up? I can assure you that you aren’t hurting our feelings. Win or lose, we’ll still be out their fighting the good fight. Score is a reflection of map politics and coverage, neither of which are anything to be proud of at the end of a match.

P.S. Thanks for chasing our fairweathers away, queues were getting annoying in the previous weeks.

Star Player
[KEK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwendabell.8479

Gwendabell.8479

Sorry to hear about that. Most of us on the server don’t approve of that kind of action to my knowledge, and hopefully you understand that one persons actions do not represent the entire server.

On another note there’s a lot of comments I’ve heard flaring around that some of YB and EB are working together against us. I perfectly understand that 2v1s are going to happen, but with us all being the current 2nd, 3rd, and 4th servers it’s really a bummer to hear/see this happen with everything being so close.

Gwendabella 80 Human Mesmer – SBI
Guild Leader of [CaLM] Before the Storm
www.stormbluffisle.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Even if you win, what do you really win? A 2v1 match up? I can assure you that you aren’t hurting our feelings. Win or lose, we’ll still be out their fighting the good fight. Score is a reflection of map politics and coverage, neither of which are anything to be proud of at the end of a match.

P.S. Thanks for chasing our fairweathers away, queues were getting annoying in the previous weeks.

He is not from YB!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darth.4329

Darth.4329

I’d Like to publicly Thank SBI for taking it to them last night… on every map.
We’ve pushed ourselves out of 3rd, into second place and are now chasing 1st Ftw.

I mentioned in earlier posts that SBI will win this match.. we were just missing some core guys and how Yaks and EB are double teaming… and Oh the trolls did come out to play… Well, Keep an eye on the score ladies. SBI isn’t out yet. : )
We’re just warming up for next week.

I’d like to thank the EBG crew.
I asked you guys to to play a little unorthodox last night and you came through strong.
Anything I asked you to do… you did and you did it correctly.
EBG guys are really kicking it up a notch this week with all of our commanders.
Thank you for listening in to ts3 and helping Our commanders make the best use of our crew and your time.

We do need your support and assistance out there.
A tag is WORTHLESS without its team behind it. So thanks for helping us make it happen out there.

[Die] guild of EB…
I want to thank you guys for some pretty awesome fights last night in EBG.
You guys were tough as nails. My guys Mowed down anything and everything around you but there was always this Cluster of doom in the middle with [Die] tags waving strong That was SO hard to kill..

We got you a few times only because my EBG boys are serious about wvw.
Even the militia aka (pugs).
You DEFINETLY took my crew apart with just 1/3 of our numbers at bravos though.
Well done. Nice work though. I look forward to meeting you again in EBG.

Good luck out there.
Onmicidal [Hero] Cmd SBI.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qadr.5217

Qadr.5217

Just looked at the map and lol’d… Yeah SBI is the one using underhanded tactics.
Not that I’m complaining mind you, its nice to see YB got a little lackey in EB. After all, what’s the world without friends?
Lets hope YB can keep their lead throughout the week else there will be lots of humble pie to be shared around considering the amount of trash talk going around. Also for your roamers who run 5-10+ man groups, claiming the other side is bad when you’re running an organized group against pugs is pretty laughable.
Also EB, tsk tsk, telling your guys not to attack YB then claiming no double team, for shame. Be honest about it, we don’t care either way, at least SBI has something to do in WvW after all these weeks.

Long live the fighters!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

I mentioned in earlier posts that SBI will win this match.. we were just missing some core guys and how Yaks and EB are double teaming… and Oh the trolls did come out to play… Well, Keep an eye on the score ladies. SBI isn’t out yet. : )

Boy did they. So much so that you had to send someone to destroy all our golems on every map. Real sportsmanship right there.

Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Belgrat.4306

Belgrat.4306

WOW just WOW @ YB whom run away from a 1v1 fight then a 1v2 fight and even a 1v3 fight. It took till I was out numbered 4 to 1 before you would fight. I am just a sad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vyrance.1723

Vyrance.1723

Boy did they. So much so that you had to send someone to destroy all our golems on every map. Real sportsmanship right there.

None of us condone that type of behavior. It’s lame for anyone to do that. Cheating takes the thrill of victory out of the fight. What was the guy’s name/account anyway?

And also, great fights out there guys. Enjoying trying to crack our way out there. The Yaks groups in SBIBL are extremely organized. Really enjoying (and not enjoying) seeing you guys work.

Vyrance – 80 Guardian
GAF – Gaming Age Force // Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: leprekan.7248

leprekan.7248

Just looked at the map and lol’d… Yeah SBI is the one using underhanded tactics.
Not that I’m complaining mind you, its nice to see YB got a little lackey in EB. After all, what’s the world without friends?
Lets hope YB can keep their lead throughout the week else there will be lots of humble pie to be shared around considering the amount of trash talk going around. Also for your roamers who run 5-10+ man groups, claiming the other side is bad when you’re running an organized group against pugs is pretty laughable.
Also EB, tsk tsk, telling your guys not to attack YB then claiming no double team, for shame. Be honest about it, we don’t care either way, at least SBI has something to do in WvW after all these weeks.

Long live the fighters!

Uh, if there is an agreement please tell Ebay. My group spent the night going back and forth with Ebay on SW corner of SBI BL. Perhaps, that “agreement” is more in your head than it is in practice.

A Yak since headstart. [herm]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arya Whitefire.8423

Arya Whitefire.8423

None of us condone that type of behavior. It’s lame for anyone to do that. Cheating takes the thrill of victory out of the fight. What was the guy’s name/account anyway?

I think it’s against the TOS to post the account name here, and besides, it’s probably a throwaway account, since it has only 30 AP. It’s also obvious that some of your zerg commanders have used intelligence from this person, and that this person is well enough funded to throw away gold at a pretty decent clip.

If you’re unable to put a stop to this, the dirty play could escalate quickly.

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

Long live the fighters!

Uh, if there is an agreement please tell Ebay. My group spent the night going back and forth with Ebay on SW corner of SBI BL. Perhaps, that “agreement” is more in your head than it is in practice.

The agreement is just a convenient excuse for them.

And as I said, we got the guys name and account name. Reports have been made so we’ll just have to hope Anet bans him.

Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: slamb.4781

slamb.4781

WOW this is going to be a fun week there will be no QQ from BÆST. We are having so much fun in YB BL some epic fights so far! No offence to the other server we have faced the past few weeks but we were starting to get a bit soft due to the constant karma training and long queue times it was good to revive a kick in the kitten to wake us up keep the good fights coming and best of luck to all.

Sir Kitty Litter
[QOP] Quaggan Op – Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gray Fox.9178

Gray Fox.9178

Pray tell, were you the fellow last night that was hacking the omega golem? We ran into an invincible golem all over the map last night that moved faster than any player and mysteriously regenerated health when we would attempt to kill it.

Here’s a screen of a Yaks bend thief driving an omega golem with some suspicious guild claiming buffs outside bay, far away from any Yaks bend towers or keeps.

Now unfortunately I don’t have any video of the golem regenerating health, but that’s not saying someone else doesn’t.

Good evening,

That does appear to be me in a failed attempt to survive after smacking a Bay gate – I had moved in with the misinformation that no one was home. As for the guild buffs, golems just /do/ that. I don’t try to understand gypsy magic.

As for your comment on regeneration, no. I make a lot of golems. Lots of lots. The server does too. What you saw as regeneration was me simply entering fresh golems before returning to the fray. The banged up golems are kept in keeps and garrisons for defense purposes. The golems at lower HP % are used for higher risk jobs or group golem rushes.

Gray Drury, Golemancer of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

SBI when they’re losing: Thanks for chasing out fair weathers

SBI when they’re winning: We’re just more skilled. We have weak coverage.

Granted it seems someone smart knocked sense into the trolls more recently sadly. It’s dunner to fight blatantly stupid or lieing trolls over trolls who use facts. Way less humility for them

+1 to TE. Best Guild on SBI

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

TehFoe.6527

LOLOLOLOL

SBI Spy still thinks we have an alliance. Dont believe me? Come over to YB and ask in map chat.

[AciD]
Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darth.4329

Darth.4329

And also, great fights out there guys. Enjoying trying to crack our way out there. The Yaks groups in SBIBL are extremely organized. Really enjoying (and not enjoying) seeing you guys work.

JUST so its Crystal clear….

I had nothing to do with trolling anyone golems… Nor would I make such a request.
I hate cheats, hacks and trolls….
SBI also has its Trolls just so you know.. We get the same scumbags on our maps, They don’t care about supply, PPt, PVP, WVW or anyone in it for that matter…
They come on our maps too, Suicide our golems…. build food trays across the map… Build siege from a camp to a keep and back again. Costing our guys precious time and the fun that could be had if we Had supply.

Untill ANET decides to FIX their Massive screw up where Golems drivers can’t be kicked by the person that laid them down… we too, deal with this.

Don’t cry about it and blame me or SBI like we did it… This happens to us every other night.

I was far too busy fighting off Eb’s Stronger GvG guild [Die] and Yaks consistently… endless… effort to be on our third.. to worry about getting someone to kill your golems somehow.

I ran with SBI EBG for 12 hours last night until 5am est. I was rather busy.

Onmicidal [Hero] Cmd-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

I am laughing so hard at the Ebay in EB.. really you try to take GC with 4-5 can’t take after multiple tries; then you come back with 12-15 and finally get it. We retake and then you come back with 20 then it goes up to 40. Wow just wow you guys are baddies.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grumbelly.9560

Grumbelly.9560

Character name was Nic Fanciulli, account name was Art Department.2785.

Even if action is taken against him now, the damage has already been done. SBI Hills had a ton of useless ballistae situated on the back wall, courtesy of that tool. In between draining Hills supply after yaks dropped it off, he would tour our lovely corner of the borderlands, suiciding golems and draining camps.

It’s always sad to see the lengths trolls will go to win or have fun. Sorry to hear this is happening to you. I have seen that name in SBI TS many times before so it is hard to say that is not an SBI’er. Now I don’t know if it is a troll account with the same name as the person on SBI TS or if it is actually the same person trolling.

I hope anet looks into actions such as these with a stern spanking and not a slap on the wrist.

On a side note, thank you EB and YB for making this week challenging. Win or lose, I’d rather have a fight for first then a steamrolling. Keep up the good work.

[Shhh] SBI