Yaks Bend- Stormbluff Isle - Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I am laughing so hard at the Ebay in EB.. really you try to take GC with 4-5 can’t take after multiple tries; then you come back with 12-15 and finally get it. We retake and then you come back with 20 then it goes up to 40. Wow just wow you guys are baddies.

I wouldn’t be talking. [Abys] kept getting wiped by us. It was only when our numbers dwindled did you finally get into Hills and take it (very nice job btw). I was the thief trolling you guys on inner for the longest time, btw.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

SBI when they’re winning: We’re just more skilled. We have weak coverage.

Care to back this up with some quotes?

You seem to be illiterate. (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/illiterate)

SBI is so desperate they are sending spies to drain supply at our keeps, because they can’t get them back honestly. LOL.

Yes I am sure this was a SBI directive.

So much collective stupidity in the one thread, ugh.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

I am laughing so hard at the Ebay in EB.. really you try to take GC with 4-5 can’t take after multiple tries; then you come back with 12-15 and finally get it. We retake and then you come back with 20 then it goes up to 40. Wow just wow you guys are baddies.

I wouldn’t be talking. [Abys] kept getting wiped by us. It was only when our numbers dwindled did you finally get into Hills and take it (very nice job btw). I was the thief trolling you guys on inner for the longest time, btw.

dunno, wasn’t there as I can’t be on 2 maps at once.. but I’m sure they had a good time.. but have to say a camp is definitely different than a keep.. keep is worth beating your head against…

(edited by Adahilia.3678)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

SBI is so desperate they are sending spies to drain supply at our keeps, because they can’t get them back honestly. LOL.

http://m.dictionary.com/definition/Baited?linkid=ibc5yn&srcpage=definition&site=dictwap

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qadr.5217

Qadr.5217

Awesome job at YB bay, first time since I started playing it felt like a real siege to take an objective instead of trying to ninja and hope the other side doesn’t get there fast enough. Thanks for the bags

in Match-ups

Posted by: erix.7512

erix.7512

Real classy YB, real classy.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

Very nice work EB! I didn’t expect infinite stealth thieves using portal devices to disrupt and capture towers and keeps! Watching [Void] has been eye opening about the level of organization that we at SBI lack.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fly.4958

Fly.4958

Not ours, probably the same nerd that was doing it to us.

More Tequila
Less Pants
Shameful Display

in Match-ups

Qadr.5217

Just looked at the map and lol’d… Yeah SBI is the one using underhanded tactics.
Not that I’m complaining mind you, its nice to see YB got a little lackey in EB. After all, what’s the world without friends?
Lets hope YB can keep their lead throughout the week else there will be lots of humble pie to be shared around considering the amount of trash talk going around. Also for your roamers who run 5-10+ man groups, claiming the other side is bad when you’re running an organized group against pugs is pretty laughable.
Also EB, tsk tsk, telling your guys not to attack YB then claiming no double team, for shame. Be honest about it, we don’t care either way, at least SBI has something to do in WvW after all these weeks.

Long live the fighters!

Uh, if there is an agreement please tell Ebay. My group spent the night going back and forth with Ebay on SW corner of SBI BL. Perhaps, that “agreement” is more in your head than it is in practice.

When EB attacks anything more substantial than a camp that isn’t on SBI BL or an objective that we own on another map I’ll agree that its in my head. Until then, whether explicitly stated or not I’ll look at the facts, das map, and contend its more in practice than in my head. Cheers

in Match-ups

Qadr.5217

I blame Maguuma for trolling all of us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Topology.8931

Topology.8931

Look on the bright side, at least he’s just hiding them. The guy that we have to deal with destroys them outright.

Yak’s Bend – Toposword 80 Warrior [TPR]

(edited by Topology.8931)

in Match-ups

erix.7512

Look on the bright side, at least he’s just hiding them. The guy that we have to deal with destroys them outright.

Or he’s saying he’s hiding them so our pugs go looking for them when they’ve long been destroyed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Topology.8931

Topology.8931

Or he’s saying he’s hiding them so our pugs go looking for them when they’ve long been destroyed.

I didn’t consider that. That, indeed, would be quite sinister.

Yak’s Bend – Toposword 80 Warrior [TPR]

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Just be glad you made someone so mad they went and wasted $60 more dollars to simply troll you guys SBI

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

SBI when they’re losing: Thanks for chasing out fair weathers

Granted it seems someone smart knocked sense into the trolls more recently sadly. It’s dunner to fight blatantly stupid or lieing trolls over trolls who use facts. Way less humility for them

+1 to TE. Best Guild on SBI

Karn I miss you.

Will we ever meet again? ;(

Hope things are shaping up for the best on IoJ

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dieallknow.1387

Dieallknow.1387

really guys we have a guy building trebs in our keep in eternal saying he is from yaks, if this is true and it might just be gg yb gg

[IIII] Playing from Prison
“Lets take the green keep I need the Vista”
“Quit Laughing I need the Vista”

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

SBI when they’re losing: Thanks for chasing out fair weathers

Granted it seems someone smart knocked sense into the trolls more recently sadly. It’s dunner to fight blatantly stupid or lieing trolls over trolls who use facts. Way less humility for them

+1 to TE. Best Guild on SBI

Karn I miss you.

Will we ever meet again? ;(

Hope things are shaping up for the best on IoJ

Read my most recent post in our match up thread. Hoping to boat some scrubs with those ones. Furious is just helping the process ;D too bad you guys got YB. tehfoe seems like a fun guy to troll on the forums. Ima PM you something as well so keep then eyes open o.e

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bass.1697

Bass.1697

really guys we have a guy building trebs in our keep in eternal saying he is from yaks, if this is true and it might just be gg yb gg

So you made someone mad enough to spend money to go do it back to you guys and NOW you call it gg?
not gg sbi gg when your guy wiped out all our golems across every map?

Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

So you made someone mad enough to spend money to go do it back to you guys and NOW you call it gg?
not gg sbi gg when your guy wiped out all our golems across every map?

If your haven’t learned by now sbi is all that’s good in the world They do no wrong, only others do wrong to them.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Got some fights from this matchup at the end of my new video

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in Match-ups

erix.7512

Hey where’d all our supply go? I wonder…
http://imgur.com/Y4kCbP8

This is pretty sad people are taking the second place position in this tournament this seriously.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

This is pretty sad people are taking the second place position in this tournament this seriously.

thanks for posting on your main account

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

kitten dude. Why’d you use your main account

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

erix.7512

Yeah, why would I post on an alt to show some moron built a bunch of trebs and wiped out our supply?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darth.4329

Darth.4329

LOLOLOLOL

SBI Spy still thinks we have an alliance. Dont believe me? Come over to YB and ask in map chat.

Hey Foe? Did you think you were slick bud? TehFoe.8572 is the account we reported first. We’re ALSO reporting this account. TehFoe.6527 because your the same guy.

You play for yaks bend…. get a second account, waste all of our keep supply, build needless siege… and talk smack about it in map chat?

Smart move!

Bad troll is bad…. err… Banned.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TehFoe.6527

TehFoe.6527

Not only will I not be banned, you cant link my accounts. There the same name. I have a roomate??? <3<3

[AciD]
Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Yeah, why would I post on an alt to show some moron built a bunch of trebs and wiped out our supply?

You said the people taking second place are taking this seriously.
Which either means 1. You’re bashing your own server, 2. You’ve conceded defeat to YB already, 3. You’re from YB.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

erix.7512

Which either means 1. You’re bashing your own server, 2. You’ve conceded defeat to YB already, 3. You’re from YB.

Or 4.) I’m saying people are willing to blow money on a second copy of the game and CHEAT for 2nd place in a tournament, it’s stupid. Don’t accuse me of kitten, I was just raiding with my guild in YB BL taking Bay and NW tower for ~3 hours.

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Or 4.) I’m saying people are willing to blow money on a second copy of the game and CHEAT for 2nd place in a tournament, it’s stupid. Don’t accuse me of kitten, I was just raiding with my guild in YB BL taking Bay and NW tower for ~3 hours.

So number 2.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

I mentioned in earlier posts that SBI will win this match.. we were just missing some core guys and how Yaks and EB are double teaming… and Oh the trolls did come out to play… Well, Keep an eye on the score ladies. SBI isn’t out yet. : )
We’re just warming up for next week.

Onmicidal [Hero] Cmd SBI.

Boy did they. So much so that you had to send someone to destroy all our golems on every map. Real sportsmanship right there.

Omigod, no one is sending spies to do anything. Just some random idiot doing that. I agree it sucks and we all hate people who do that. But really, this can not be the first time this has happened to your server. Happens to us all the time. Even tonight by some disgruntled Yaks, or so he claimed (do I believe him? don’t really care tbh. could be someone from any server, even our own). But no one really cared. It was really bad when we were in tier 1 but every now and then it happens again. Report them and hopefully they get banned.

SBI

(edited by Purr Kitten.8731)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

I mentioned in earlier posts that SBI will win this match.. we were just missing some core guys and how Yaks and EB are double teaming… and Oh the trolls did come out to play… Well, Keep an eye on the score ladies. SBI isn’t out yet. : )

Boy did they. So much so that you had to send someone to destroy all our golems on every map. Real sportsmanship right there.

Omigod, no one is sending spies to do anything. Just some random idiot doing that. I agree it sucks and we all hate people who do that. But really, this can not be the first time this has happened to your server. Happens to us all the time. Even tonight by some disgruntled Yaks, or so he claimed (do I believe him? don’t really care tbh. could be someone from any server, even our own). But no one really cared. It was really bad when we were in tier 1 but every now and then it happens again. Report them and hopefully they get banned.

+1

I don’t think there is a server drive to use cheaters. These should be reported asap and terminated from the game. If someone doing it to you guys too, please report. We don’t need people who do this on our server.

Lion of the Wind
SoCo

in Match-ups

Purr Kitten.8731

On another note, this match up has been so much fun, the best in months, even better than our matches with BP who are always a great challenge.

Great job to Ebay and of course to Yaks, your golem rushes are always amazing to fight and wow, there are so many of them. Keep it up!

SBI

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

There may be no server drive to do it, but information is being passed along from this guy and used by your server. We watched it happen over and over again
If you’re really intolerant of cheaters, you’d be looking at the people passing the info along and asking them where they get it.

Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

Disappointing.

Although the amount of sheer drama is something quite good, the fact that going from the usual insults and smears at one another has literally devolved to what looks like alts going back and forth as salvotaging spies is something you would think A-Net would keep watch over during the course of this crucial time of Leagues.

After watching first-hand the said spy on Yak’s Bend ruin the hills upgrade, there was a huge urge of vengeance even after blantently bragging about it in map chat and cheesing supply by building useless siege. But fortunately most Benders are resilient to not go down to that level. I say most because every server has those people who will take such a thing as an invitation, and after seeing the screenshots and accusations a bit later of the same thing happening on SBI…

Definitely feel like the rest of this match-up will be very dirty, as the escalation someone mentioned before might already be happening. SBI, I know you guys feel the same now that this is happening simultaneously, so please look into your [Bags] guild. I rather not call guild tags, but that was the tag the spy who started this whole mess ran later on this day after doing damage.

…Not really sure this can all be salvaged now. Well crap.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

Keep it down, the grown ups are talking. If we wanna know what Ebay has to say we’ll just ask Yak’s Bend lol

Dude, your server needs to get over this 2v1 excuse of yours. When We were up against you and IoJ we were getting hit hard by both of you and we knew it was just IoJ taking targets of opportunity. Get off your untouchable high horse and accept that you are losing fair and square.

Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Purr Kitten.8731

There may be no server drive to do it, but information is being passed along from this guy and used by your server. We watched it happen over and over again
If you’re really intolerant of cheaters, you’d be looking at the people passing the info along and asking them where they get it.

Well that is a good point too. Anyhow, again, I am sorry this happened to your server.

SBI

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

Keep it down, the grown ups are talking. If we wanna know what Ebay has to say we’ll just ask Yak’s Bend lol

Dude, your server needs to get over this 2v1 excuse of yours. When We were up against you and IoJ we were getting hit hard by both of you and we knew it was just IoJ taking targets of opportunity. Get off your untouchable high horse and accept that you are losing fair and square.

Wow, YB even comes to Ebay’s rescue on the forums

Ummm. Now I know you’re just trolling.

Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

So much griefing going on, it’s getting out of hand.

I lost 8 omega golems to one player today, he took them into the water and let sharks kill them.

We couldn’t upgrade a keep because someone kept building catapults under supply huts the minute supply was put into them.

Enough is enough, just play legit and let’s see who comes out on top.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

Any SBI want to explain this? If this is how you intend to “win” via sabotage and spying…I hope it is worth it. Be careful next week FA.

Attachments:

FSP

in Match-ups

Gulagman.9045

Here’s this guy in map chat.

Attachments:

FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: SafiMoyo.5130

SafiMoyo.5130

Go YB, go! The weekdays have started, so it’s going to be difficult keeping up this steam. I’m not from YB or SBI or EB, but I am in the sliver league. This matchup is easily the most interesting one to stalk, and probably the best in the season thus far (right behind the race for second between BP and DB last week).

The unsportsman-like trolls are annoying, but there’s literally nothing you can do about them except reporting them. Talking about them only encourages them. Take screenshots, and email your complaints in in addition to using the in game tool.

Champion Hunter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

Here’s this guy in map chat.

Maybe he wanted a different perspective on your horrible open field fighting. I mean of course we all get to see it from the SBI side, but you don’t normally get to watch your buddies plow the people around you.

IDK honestly….This is just a guess

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

Yes, because SBI is very well known for it’s quality of group combat.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juunro.7082

Juunro.7082

Guys, guys, what if, bare with me now, what if, like, we took the Asuran hover-pods they use to replace wheels on Flame Rams and strapped them to our guys, then loaded like… 10 of them at a time into a Trebuchet and hurled them over the enemy keep’s walls? The hover pods would totally kick in and prevent them from becoming a greasy stain on the ground at least 80, 90 percent of the time.

I understand that some people can get pretty cut-throat about this kind of thing, but really, all this rage and trolling in order to fight it out for 2nd place in the league? Really? You know the only real difference between 2nd and 3rd place is going to be a couple of extra WvW bonus chests and the number of limited finishers you’ll get, right?

Calm your kitten folks.

Axe Murdering, Longbowing tiny Asura Mohawk’d Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

Be careful next week FA.

Dont worry, this happen to FA all the time, its pretty normal once you face T1 servers. You will realize why im saying this.

But anyways when FA face YB a few weeks ago, aTroll kill like 10 of my omegas, i dont come to forums to cry about it. I have a spy on my Ts3 and on map follow my tag and i dont care, really guys stop crying about that, the moment you face a T1 server you will stop talking about this because its goin to happen every single day so just stop. ^^

I dont point finger, you just need to deal with it.

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

in Match-ups

Gulagman.9045

I really hope this week’s win is worth it SBI. I really do.

Attachments:

FSP

in Match-ups

Gulagman.9045

Be careful next week FA.

Dont worry, this happen to FA all the time, its pretty normal once you face T1 servers. You will realize why im saying this.

But anyways when FA face YB a few weeks ago, aTroll kill like 10 of my omegas, i dont come to forums to cry about it. I have a spy on my Ts3 and on map follow my tag and i dont care, really guys stop crying about that, the moment you face a T1 server you will stop talking about this because its goin to happen every single day so just stop. ^^

I dont point finger, you just need to deal with it.

SBI could have been smarter about it…like not repping their SBI guilds on YB…it kinda gives them away.

FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

Just be glad you made someone so mad they went and wasted $60 more dollars to simply troll you guys SBI

not just 1 there are about 3, two named “My name is XXX” and one other. Taking golems, building trebs when trying to upgrade, and just trolling map.

Edit : not saying they are Yaks but we have plenty of trolling going on on our side as well with this group. No one asked for this either side, trolls are trolls.

Attachments:

(edited by Gahzirra.8639)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

Yes, because SBI is very well known for it’s quality of group combat.

So you would like to 5v5 this week? PM me a time and place and we can record it for everyone here.

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

http://m.dictionary.com/definition/Baited?linkid=ibc5yn&srcpage=definition&site=dictwap

Oh, so you’re desperate for attention. Right. Chin up things will get better. <3

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~