Yaks Bend- Stormbluff Isle - Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Reamants of Terror in action this week with two clips from last week. Full audio from raid call enjoy the laughs

Nice vid. Was fun running into you on reset and later.

Lion of the Wind
SoCo

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Yes. SBI is pushing hard now.

I Told you smack talking clowns before… You aren’t facing the true SBI force.

SBI consists predominantly of Americans and thus, Our Major American Holiday effects us far more than it effects you.

Talk all the Smack you want.. It’s not an excuse. It’s a Fact.

I’m excited to meet yaks or Ebay again. Without their puss-mode, scrub alliance….
and without the Holiday week mid match.

You folks are in for a REAL treat : )

While Yaks and EB may have earned their place in the same category as SBI. They simply cannot beat us Straight up.

Straight up is the Full force of SBI vs the Full force of Yaks or EB.

They couldn’t beat us in the past.

Enjoy your opportunistic victory…

Hope to see you both… REAL soon.

Onmicidal SBI.

I’m not exactly sure what your ‘boo-ya’ moment is in reference to. Is it because you are ticking as high as YB and 60 or so higher than EBay? It’s not the first time this week we’ve seen SBI field a competitive team. That’s kind of the point of this whole week. No matter what you do, you still don’t win even though based on past results you should anyways.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

Not this Darth guy again talking smack and representing our image again, lol.

If anybody talked to an entire server like that, they’d get kitten ed at you and consequently overgeneralizing the entire server.

Please stop it. We don’t need this kind of smack talk, and from a commander at that too. It’s hypocritical at its core to say others talk smack when you’re doing the same.

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

SBI BEST COVERAGE NA
We blob hard and still lose [SBI]

Rofl, Is this guy really complaining about blobs while blobing and doing it with another server who’s in first place cause they blobbed?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

SBI consists predominantly of Americans and thus, Our Major American Holiday effects us far more than it effects you.

I’m excited to meet yaks or Ebay again. Without their puss-mode, scrub alliance….

While Yaks and EB may have earned their place in the same category as SBI. They simply cannot beat us Straight up.

Onmicidal SBI.

Haha….ok..we can’t beat you “Straight up?” Is that why we were winning after both resets when all maps were queued for BOTH servers?

We may lose when we meet again….still doesn’t take away from this week.

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yourwrank.4605

Yourwrank.4605

While you guys bicker… I’m here in wvw admiring my Louis Vuittons 5000 and laughing at all of you! My shoes are better then yours!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Onmicidal SBI.

Hi mr Darth Sir!

Allow me to educate you on the nature of facts! A fact is not actually a fact until it’s proven. With evidence. Not by asserting, wishing really hard or bellowing really hard will a fabrication become fact.

Having said that, you appear to imply that SBI is only dangerous when having overwhelming numbers, which seems an odd thing to brag about. To me your post reads like:‘Just wait until I find you alone and I got my mates to back me up’.

If you feel that population made the difference, then why do you have a problem with the opposing servers turning their lower population weakness into a strength by focussing your server?

Logically yours,

Pix

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

SBI BEST COVERAGE NA

Doesn’t it seem strange that you make fun of blobbing, while you yourself are a blob commander?

*Looks at PPT, Oh really? I’m just loving all the QQ from SBI.
We should learn from the true PvDoor lords. Sounds like you are mad that you aren’t steam rolling every matchup and actually have to fight to win, it’s totally deserved.

SBI is the only high rated server in silver league that tried to get to gold instead of tanking their way to easier matchups. We are ecstatic on matches where we dont steamroll, because the fights dont just stop by tuesday. this is the first fun matchup since we fought FA week 1.

They are VERY scared to get 3rd because it’s humiliating.

Which is more humiliating: SBI getting 3rd after a week of getting 2v1’d, or EB getting 3rd despite getting carried by papa yak for a week?

0/10; troll harder. your efforts to insult sound more like constipation. are you one of those commanders that leads from the forum and not from the front?

If you have ever heard of my guild, we barely run 10 people. When I’m commanding I can field 30 max. SBI, however, I have seen a SEA of red names every time I encounter one of their Ultra Zergs, especially of what they had going in EBay BL today, so don’t be such a hypocrite. Also, no, I don’t just forum command, I run with groups on TS3 and command, hence capping many SBI owned keeps today.
And about getting 3rd, what do you expect man, we don’t have nearly the population or coverage to compete with either server, we honestly expected a complete rollover by both servers.
Trolling aside, This match-up has been the most fun I have ever had during this league.

SBI BEST COVERAGE NA

Rofl, Is this guy really complaining about blobs while blobing and doing it with another server who’s in first place cause they blobbed?

Blobception

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

(edited by RazGerb.6173)

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

SBI BEST COVERAGE NA

Doesn’t it seem strange that you make fun of blobbing, while you yourself are a blob commander?

*Looks at PPT, Oh really? I’m just loving all the QQ from SBI.
We should learn from the true PvDoor lords. Sounds like you are mad that you aren’t steam rolling every matchup and actually have to fight to win, it’s totally deserved.

SBI is the only high rated server in silver league that tried to get to gold instead of tanking their way to easier matchups. We are ecstatic on matches where we dont steamroll, because the fights dont just stop by tuesday. this is the first fun matchup since we fought FA week 1.

They are VERY scared to get 3rd because it’s humiliating.

Which is more humiliating: SBI getting 3rd after a week of getting 2v1’d, or EB getting 3rd despite getting carried by papa yak for a week?

0/10; troll harder. your efforts to insult sound more like constipation. are you one of those commanders that leads from the forum and not from the front?

If you have ever heard of my guild, we barely run 10 people. When I’m commanding I can field 30 max. SBI, however, I have seen a SEA of red names every time I encounter one of their Ultra Zergs, especially of what they had going in EBay BL today, so don’t be such a hypocrite. Also, no, I don’t just forum command, I run with groups on TS3 and command, hence capping many SBI owned keeps today.
And about getting 3rd, what do you expect man, we don’t have nearly the population or coverage to compete with either server, we honestly expected a complete rollover by both servers.
Trolling aside, This match-up has been the most fun I have ever had during this league.

SBI BEST COVERAGE NA

Blobception

This just in, Random Commander from Ebay whines about Blobing, while Blobing and then goes on to complain about Population troubles while 2v1ing a server…

Rofl..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wockawocka.9065

Wockawocka.9065

Just some screen grabs of today’s spy from SBI.

First two images show him burning supply in hills to build rams by supply depots and when he ran out, started (but not completed) trebs.

http://imgur.com/MxMeLD7.jpg

http://imgur.com/yD4yNve.jpg

Last image is when I tried to join his party as he ran to garrison to burn supplies there. I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard to find out who that party leader is and I bet you anything he isn’t from YB…

http://imgur.com/6YUDDZg.jpg

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ithurien.3652

Ithurien.3652

I too am shocked and appalled that a server like Yak’s Bend, that was beaten by a large margin the last time they fought SBI, would resort to using strategy and common sense to reverse the result and achieve victory.

Do these bounders and cads not know that their duty is to lose and donate points to SBI? Instead, with quite detestable enthusiasm and the connivance of those ill-bred ruffians in Ehmry Bay, they are deliberately trying to win!

It is all quite disgraceful, and I should like to horsewhip the lot of them, see if I don’t.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Markan.3460

Markan.3460

I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard to find out who that party leader is and I bet you anything he isn’t from YB…

If the name wasn’t a clue then a quick google search was…

The Older Gamers – Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinder.2056

Cinder.2056

Congrats to all three server PvF mad skills, this thread has nearly twice as many replies as any gold league match up thread! Props to all the forum warriors!

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Onmicidal SBI.

Hi mr Darth Sir!

Allow me to educate you on the nature of facts! A fact is not actually a fact until it’s proven. With evidence. Not by asserting, wishing really hard or bellowing really hard will a fabrication become fact.

Having said that, you appear to imply that SBI is only dangerous when having overwhelming numbers, which seems an odd thing to brag about. To me your post reads like:‘Just wait until I find you alone and I got my mates to back me up’.

If you feel that population made the difference, then why do you have a problem with the opposing servers turning their lower population weakness into a strength by focussing your server?

Logically yours,

Pix

You got told, son.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

First two images show him burning supply in hills to build rams by supply depots and when he ran out, started (but not completed) trebs.

Last image is when I tried to join his party as he ran to garrison to burn supplies there. I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard to find out who that party leader is and I bet you anything he isn’t from YB…

You should of friend him and then looked at his account name.

Pretty sad though servers that are doing 2v1 have to resort to this type of thing though.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Onmicidal SBI.

Hi mr Darth Sir!

Logically yours,

Pix

I don’t think many SBI have a problem with you doing it.

2v1 is fairly common in this game, be it servers or players doing it in fights.

What people don’t respect is people doing 2v1 then bragging about it afterwards….which quite a few people from Yaks and EB have done this match up.

Its smart to do 2v1, but its not something you want to brag about because it really just tells everyone you couldn’t win the fight otherwise….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinder.2056

Cinder.2056

Pretty sad though servers that are doing 2v1 have to resort to this type of thing though.

Um, The spies are from SBI. Is SBI doing the 2v1 now? So confused

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

We blob, you blob, they blob. This whole week is full of blobs.

P.S. We didn’t really have queued maps this reset, and when we did, it was 5-10 mins instead of 1-2 hours.

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

What people don’t respect is people doing 2v1 then bragging about it afterwards….which quite a few people from Yaks and EB have done this match up.

Its smart to do 2v1, but its not something you want to brag about because it really just tells everyone you couldn’t win the fight otherwise….

In a previous match up before the leagues, when SBI was on a low, the true heart of the SBI vets showed. They did not complain, were generous and well mannered, and tenacious in the field despite their lower numbers.

I have not forgotten that. I doubt the YB old hands have. I don’t think that Darth Bully is representative of your Server’s WvW population at all.

If you feel that the other servers in this match up are bragging, keep in mind that it’s not so much bragging as a reaction to what they consider unfair comments. YB regulars have put in tremendous effort and time into pulling this off.

Some have pulled enormously long hours. I remember one prolific guild leader giving orders sleep drunk, until we told him to go to sleep.

The accusations of an outright coordinated alliance cheapen that. As has been stated before, Both servers have been focusing the top dog. From what I’ve seen the accusation has turned into a self fulfilling prophesy though. Both YB and EBay are now keen to see SBI come in last.

Pix

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

What a thread!! LEGENDARY Stuff out here

Everything aside, I just want to thank the SBI forum warriors for the laugh. I LOL’ed a lot after reading your QQ’s and excuses. They’ll be missed

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Um, The spies are from SBI. Is SBI doing the 2v1 now? So confused

Ahh, well ignore the second part then, the first part still stands, friend people who do that sort of thing and post their account names in the thread so we can see who’s doing it.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

In a previous match up before the leagues, when SBI was on a low, the true heart of the SBI vets showed. They did not complain, were generous and well mannered, and tenacious in the field despite their lower numbers.

I have not forgotten that. I doubt the YB old hands have. I don’t think that Darth Bully is representative of your Server’s WvW population at all.

If you feel that the other servers in this match up are bragging, keep in mind that it’s not so much bragging as a reaction to what they consider unfair comments. YB regulars have put in tremendous effort and time into pulling this off.

Some have pulled enormously long hours. I remember one prolific guild leader giving orders sleep drunk, until we told him to go to sleep.

The accusations of an outright coordinated alliance cheapen that. As has been stated before, Both servers have been focusing the top dog. From what I’ve seen the accusation has turned into a self fulfilling prophesy though. Both YB and EBay are now keen to see SBI come in last.

Pix

Its unfair to point out that YB would of lost without EB? I don’t see why? Cause we have a previous match up showing just that.

Lets clear something up about that though, when I point out YB would of lost to SBI if it wasn’t 2v1 i’m not implying that YB is a worse server then SBI, Matches are not won by being the better player, they’re won by having more people. This is why leagues were silly in the first place.

However when you make a post about how you worked really hard as YB to pull this off i can’t help but to laugh, You didn’t work any harder then you did last time, You simply had help this time around which allowed you to win. Without that help SBI and its population probably would of rolled over you, That doesn’t make SBI better, that’s just simply how PPT works in this game.

Also about the outright accusations of an alliance, Come on mate…We all know you guys were 2v1ing this whole match, If you think that cheapens your win it doesn’t…like I said before, Lesser Populated servers should be 2v1ing the larger populated server…Its the bloody smart thing to do…

Just don’t pretend you worked “real hard” to pull it off, you pulled it off because it was a 2v1….

in Match-ups

Posted by: tmakinen.1048

tmakinen.1048

This has been a rather interesting week all around. Although I don’t usually partake in PvF, there are some salient points I would like to poke a bit, now that the result is clear of last minute upsets.

The documented acts of espionage and sabotage are the workings of individual players, in no way reflecting the attitudes of their respective communities. These acts are unequivocally dishonorable, but while aggravating, they weren’t, fortunately, a deciding factor in the outcome of this match.

Concerning the alleged alliance between YB and EB … I cannot speak on behalf of EB but from the YB point of view the strategic considerations are crystal clear. In this match, EB was of no strategic concern to us. Everything else sprung from that basic observation, and YB commanders displayed great strategic maturity in managing the available resources.

Given a choice between a blue and a green target, green was always the only rational option. Taking a green objective is one point more for YB, one point less for SBI. While one could argue that taking a blue objective would still provide one point for YB while being point-neutral to SBI, it is a desperate move because it indicates that green objectives are already unreachably well defended. Also, papering a blue target only makes it an easier target for SBI, or alternatively ties up precious manpower that would be needed elsewhere.

If you wonder why YB mostly left EBBL alone, and EB did the same with YBBL, the reason is very obvious: unlike SBI neither server has the available manpower to field an operational force in every zone simultaneously. Generally, at any time there were just two main forces working for YB, one at EBG and another at SBIBL, with YBBL being run with a skeleton crew and possibly some private agents adventuring around EBBL.

Complaining about YBs victory being shallow because they couldn’t have done it alone is misguided at best. This is a 1-on-1-on-1 game by definition, and ignoring such a basic fact in your strategic considerations is bound to come back and bite your puppy at some point – as it did this time. So, those who can take this as an educational experience will end up better for it.

The 1-on-1 excuse is even weaker when you consider that YB managed to accomplish its main strategic objective for the match, challenging SBI in its own BL and thus tying down SBI forces that would otherwise have been running around other zones, causing havoc. Those SBI players who accused YB and EB colluding for this push weren’t witnessing the harassment that us backline YB forces faced from EB while trying to keep the supply lines running. Yes, it was still a 2-on-1 match, but one where EB was aiding SBI by acting as their sidecar havoc group – and that is exactly how it’s meant to be!

So, YB threw in a challenge, and swallowing that bait was probably the main strategic mistake that SBI made, when a better option would have been to realize that points acquired from one’s own BL are not magically better than those from any other objective. Thus, SBI poured a significant percentage of its resources into attacking the target that was most heavily defended in the whole theatre!

It is understandable that this happened. SBI has had the benefit of numbers for so long that they could ignore tactical deployment (swift response tac teams hopping maps doesn’t even make sense when you queue all the zones, all the time) and strategic defensive sieging (who needs siege when you can just zerg-raze the attackers and recap any lost objectives on the fly). YB has learned these lessons the hard way, by getting our puppies kicked by superior numbers.

(continued in the next message because of length restrictions)

tmakinen of [SoF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: tmakinen.1048

tmakinen.1048

Then, the numbers game. It is undeniably true that SBI didn’t field the kind of numbers it did in its previous match against YB (holy puppy those zergs were everywhere!) and it is also undeniably true that this ultimately decided the match in YBs favor. However, it is critically important to understand just why the SBI trampede failed to happen.

The numbers were down for the reset weekend (ESO beta and whatever) but they were down for all involved parties. This did have an effect, though not because SBI would have been missing a greater percentage of its players than the other servers. The critical issue was that SBI failed to reach the stampede threshold, and instead of having a full queue 48 hours straight their presence fluctuated just like YBs and EBs, allowing YB to take the lead by better strategic management of the situation, as pointed out above.

Then came Monday, and YBs “weekend warriors” who had been working overtime for the last days took some rest, with the result that SBI effortlessly erased one third of the lead that YB had managed to gain. That was the first decisive moment of the game. Just by repeating the cycle, SBI would have been in the first position by Wednesday, and from there easily secured a victory, but that didn’t happen.

The situation was unexpected – after the weekend most everything in every zone was paper, instead of SBI having a fully upgraded BL from which to launch raids. YB had anticipated this, or specifically counted on it. Thus, when our forces came back after the slump, we quickly rebuilt YBBL (the sight of every dolly in the map having a commander grade escort team was simply magnificent) and moved on the offensive.

And then came Tuesday, and the decisive game changer. Instead of leaving the theatre for SBI to PvDoor the place as they wish YB mustered all available forces and proceeded to hunt SBI down until they decided that there was something more important to do. And once the – whatever you call them – fairweathers, bandwagoners, k-trainers, realized that instead of non-stop fun-fun stomp-stomp the game actually provided boring drudgery like walking dollies, tagging siege and throwing some major gold into upgrades that will be razed every fifteen minutes, they stayed out.

On the other hand, YB has a solid backbone of people who do the boring drudgery all the time. In this sense, a combination of good strategic planning and diligent work allowed YB to beat the coverage wars as predicted – by making the opposite coverage go away.

It wasn’t just a good match, it was a great match. I /salute everyone involved (except those dirty saboteurs).

tmakinen of [SoF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Which is cheaper? Winning a match based solely off of superior population and coverage or winning a match by coordinating the two weaker servers to fight the stronger server (in terms of population and coverage).

Answer: They are both equally cheap.

The PPT game is an absolute joke, people. You should have all realized this months ago when people who care about balance were having their suggestions to fix the coverage issue locked and/or deleted by the forum mods.

I’m amazed so many people actually still care who wins these meaningless matchups. The only thing that matters are the fights.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

tmak, your entire posts can be summed up with

“We played exactly the same as last time we fought, Only this time we didn’t have another server attacking us while SBI did”

There was no new grand strategy employed, you simply didn’t have to deal with 2 servers attacking you. That makes a huge difference in fights. Its actually rather insulting to EB in my opinion because you’re acting like you employed this grand strategy to beat another server when really it came down to numbers as always.

You should be thanking EB, not pretending you pulled off something grand… Give credit where it is due, and it is due to EB.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Which is cheaper? Winning a match based solely off of superior population and coverage or winning a match by coordinating the two weaker servers to fight the stronger server (in terms of population and coverage).

Answer: They are both equally cheap.

The PPT game is an absolute joke, people. You should have all realized this months ago when people who care about balance were having their suggestions to fix the coverage issue locked and/or deleted by the forum mods.

I’m amazed so many people actually still care who wins these meaningless matchups. The only thing that matters are the fights.

Duh, this is why Leagues were silly in the first place, I posted in another thread it would be like having a football league with 3 teams

Team A gets 20 people on the field
Team B gets 15 people on the field
Team C gets 10 people on the field.

Would anyone honestly take that seriously?

The fact that we still have people who think some grand strategy is employed in these matches to win is pretty hilarious…Winning PPT comes down to having numbers, its really all that simple…Your server can simply have the numbers, or you can 2v1 the heavily populated server thus giving you the number advantange.

How this is not understood by people I don’t know.

Most of the time 3rd place servers also don’t have a reason or the ability to come into play in these matches either…. That could be changed simply by adding points based on your placing in a match.

Meaning 3rd place server gets more points attacking 1st place servers then 2nd place servers…

And second place servers end up getting more points attacking 1st place servers.

This would actually make matches a lot more even.. and even Low population servers could have a chance at winning.

in Match-ups

Posted by: icecreamsupernova.8956

icecreamsupernova.8956

So umm are EB still in 3rd? must be kinda embarrassing, getting spoonfed by mommy yak and still pushing 3rd. Maybe you should try a different tactic as 2v1 doesn’t seem to be benefiting you really.

Can’t wait until our next encounter YB, I know quite a lot of people on SBI are. Lets hope you can continue to strike 2v1’s for your sake.

Altogether an extremely fun week, the most I have enjoyed wvw in a long time despite the underhand tactics.

sbi (shhh)

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

So umm are EB still in 3rd? must be kinda embarrassing, getting spoonfed by mommy yak and still pushing 3rd. Maybe you should try a different tactic as 2v1 doesn’t seem to be benefiting you really.

Can’t wait until our next encounter YB, I know quite a lot of people on SBI are. Lets hope you can continue to strike 2v1’s for your sake.

Altogether an extremely fun week, the most I have enjoyed wvw in a long time despite the underhand tactics.

They could easily still come in second.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Layuth.3804

Layuth.3804

They sure can! All depending on how much their pimps clear out for them. Free ride into SBI BL helps.

(edited by Layuth.3804)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

Ladies and Gentlemen…

Twenty Pages, We did it! WE ALL DID IT GUYS!

Sniff I-I would like to thank Yak’s Bend, Stormbluff Isle, and Ehmry Bay. Special shout out to Fort Aspenwood for those special extras, as well as all our fans. Never would have made it without you guys!

I would also like to thank various food products for keeping the forum guys awake and going, never would have had a chance without food and drinks!

You are all so good!

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

They sure can! All depending on how much their pimps clear out for them. Free ride into SBI BL helps.

Yeap, the only problem with 2v1 is when that 1v1 actually ends up happening….

YB doesn’t realize it yet, but after seasons are over, they’re most likely going to be put into match up’s against FA and SBI, I can tell you right now… YB will get focused hard by SBI when leagues are over, I’m also sure that FA isn’t going to hand hold them either and god help EB if they’re ever thrown into a matchup again with SBI.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merrikk.6790

Merrikk.6790

Attachments:

Yak’s Bend [LOOT][POV]

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

My my, the chest thumping from SBI continues…FA, you have Ebay and YB’s full support to shut these chest thumpers up by razing them into the ground and steamrolling them next week. Also, be sure to bottle their tears once you see them, they’re worth at least 10 WvW levels.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

My my, the chest thumping from SBI continues…FA, you have Ebay and YB’s full support to shut these chest thumpers up by razing them into the ground and steamrolling them next week. Also, be sure to bottle their tears once you see them, they’re worth at least 10 WvW levels.

Even when offering support, You need YB’s help

rofl

;o)

Sorry couldn’t resist.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

YB doesn’t realize it yet, but after seasons are over, they’re most likely going to be put into match up’s against FA and SBI, I can tell you right now… YB will get focused hard by SBI when leagues are over, I’m also sure that FA isn’t going to hand hold them either and god help EB if they’re ever thrown into a matchup again with SBI.

That’s fine. We’ve lost to you before and will do it again. I mean, we do not have problems suiciding off of cliffs to deny kills when a server’s k-train rolls in. I’m sure you will chest thump and talk about how better you are than us now that you have your 4+ hour queues. It’ll be ok! I also know that we won’t be pulling over time like we did this week in that future match up and will play like regular.

So, gun for us. If it makes you feel better that is all good. Yaks will still remember this week and the fun that was had and your vets will lament the lack of good fights.

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

That’s fine. We’ve lost to you before and will do it again. I mean, we do not have problems suiciding off of cliffs to deny kills when a server’s k-train rolls in. I’m sure you will chest thump and talk about how better you are than us now that you have your 4+ hour queues. It’ll be ok! I also know that we won’t be pulling over time like we did this week in that future match up and will play like regular.

So, gun for us. If it makes you feel better that is all good. Yaks will still remember this week and the fun that was had and your vets will lament the lack of good fights.

I can safely say i’ve not seen a 4 hour queue since the start of the game.

you also must of missed the previous post where I say winning these matchups is never about skill but about numbers.

I’m just telling you now, after leagues are over, it won’t be pretty for you.

Since you’ll get paired with us a lot i imagine.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

you also must of missed the previous post where I say winning these matchups is never about skill but about numbers.

I think you are trying to scare us with a fun fight. If SBI goes for Yak, its going to be fun
fighting you. Why do you say it won’t be pretty? I am pretty sure it would be better than us fighting servers like IoJ or Nsp who don’t have the pop or coverage. Looking forward to fighting you after Leagues.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

You say these things as if a large number of people on EBay care. EBay is an exodus server. That means that most of the people left do. not. care.

SBI is a bandwagon server. That means a lot of the people. do. care.

To summarize, in general:

EBay players do not care.
SBI players seem to care. A lot.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

So you are saying that you are out for revenge in the future because of one loss? What about those servers that lost to you in the past? You know, this works both ways, i would watch out for more servers making you their priority target from now on. But sure, bring it on in the future, i think most of us do not mind it, and it doesn’t change this weeks result. Sorry to say so, but we are not intimidated.

[Yak’s Bend]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I can’t wait to see SBI tonight! XD

It’s like Christmas came early!!

I really hope this coming week is worth all the hype. It would be a shame if SBI gave up at 10pm friday night.

I know DB is looking for some fresh targets as well.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

SBI still doesn’t realize that all this trash talking and acting superior is what caused them to get focused on in the first place by both us and Ebay. Yet you continued with your crap throughout the whole matchup accusing us of secret alliances when nothing of the sort was happening. So we figured what the hell, we really will have an alliance now just to push you arrogant jerks down to 3rd.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

Congrats to all three server PvF mad skills, this thread has nearly twice as many replies as any gold league match up thread! Props to all the forum warriors!

heh you know it is a good match when it gets this heated

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

So you are saying that you are out for revenge in the future because of one loss? What about those servers that lost to you in the past? You know, this works both ways, i would watch out for more servers making you their priority target from now on. But sure, bring it on in the future, i think most of us do not mind it, and it doesn’t change this weeks result. Sorry to say so, but we are not intimidated.

This. There are a lot of people who dislike you, SBI, due to your forum warriors and QQers. Don’t be surprised if you start getting 2v1’d a lot more from now on, since this match-up is showing every other server out there with a grudge against you your main weakness.

For you vets in SBI, don’t be surprised if you start seeing more fun match-ups like this (it’s the time of my WvW life). Everybody loves your logic and your abilities, you guys appreciate the fun matches and the 2v1 tactics.

To the cheaters, regardless of servers…from every single regular WvW player, screw you.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walnut.8420

Walnut.8420

Ehmry get second! Beat those SBI baddies please. By the way, has SBI lost some guilds? Because I am very shocked at your performance this week. Can someone tell me what’s going on?

~Fort Aspenwood Server Officer~
Guild Leader of [FTF] -Walnut-
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fluxed.5047

Fluxed.5047

We already have a huge target on our back. It is also a bit different because we didn’t beat people with help the brag about it. Its funny seeing all the threads pop up from YB saying its so easy. “Look mom, see what we did to SBI! They don’t have a single camp! LUL.” 2v1 was smart and made it interesting but I don’t think people enjoyed how it was done. Literally holding the hands of Ebay walking them into our keeps is just hilarious. It’s almost as funny as all the SBI forum warriors trying to make up excuses why we lost or why we would win in a perfect world.
That being said I would rather get 3rd as a server then 2nd with help.
Whats going on right now is just sad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Ehmry get second! Beat those SBI baddies please. By the way, has SBI lost some guilds? Because I am very shocked at your performance this week. Can someone tell me what’s going on?

The 2v1, 90% fair weather PVE players. 10% dedicated WvW player. Neither care about PPT, only dat karma train and kills. Our PvE players don’t want to get organized so zerg v Zerg we fail hard. Soooo what’s left is the other 10%. Even though we lost it was a ton of fun, always people to fight. Way better than every other matchup we’ve had.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

SBI still doesn’t realize that all this trash talking and acting superior is what caused them to get focused on in the first place by both us and Ebay. Yet you continued with your crap throughout the whole matchup accusing us of secret alliances when nothing of the sort was happening. So we figured what the hell, we really will have an alliance now just to push you arrogant jerks down to 3rd.

So you 2v1 all week, and your revenge for us pointing out that you 2v1 all week is to 2v1 some more?

Rofl..

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

You say these things as if a large number of people on EBay care. EBay is an exodus server. That means that most of the people left do. not. care.

SBI is a bandwagon server. That means a lot of the people. do. care.

To summarize, in general:

EBay players do not care.
SBI players seem to care. A lot.

You were whining about getting zerged all this week 1 time at a Supply Camp.

I can safely guess that you’re going to care next time you end up in a match with SBI.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

question is, can we get to page 21?