Yaks Bend- Stormbluff Isle - Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

Ehmry get second! Beat those SBI baddies please. By the way, has SBI lost some guilds? Because I am very shocked at your performance this week. Can someone tell me what’s going on?

You’d have known if you didn’t kitten over to FA. I’m on a new computer, so the game’s still downloading, but it’s great to see Ehmry’s got enough Canadians and Americans without family things to do that we can actually hold things (even if it’s with Yaks’ help).

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: soulblazer.3807

soulblazer.3807

I’d like to give a shoutout to SBI and EB for this fun week, had a great time ! BAEST, TE, Abyss, etc, Good fights yall!
In the end, this is a game, and if you are not enjoying yourself noone is forcing you to play. I enjoyed myself thoroughly this week and I hope everyone we fought on the battlefield did too.
Even the spies, “alliance”(lol) and back stabbing made it feel like i was playing games of throne. good stuff.
SBI, good luck next week you will need it.
EB, seeya all tonight for another week of fun!

ign: soulblazer – nex sicarii – soulsangis
[SCTY] leader on Yak’s Bend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

That moment, when you see 30+ YB attacking SBI garrison only to see ebay cap it shortly after. Legit.

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Black Scoutsman.5830

Black Scoutsman.5830

I can’t wait to see SBI tonight! XD

It’s like Christmas came early!!

I really hope this coming week is worth all the hype. It would be a shame if SBI gave up at 10pm friday night.

I know DB is looking for some fresh targets as well.

Dont worry. They will. And then Darth will come in and tell you how stronk they are and that in a fair fight they could beat TC any day of the week and twice on thursdays.

Human Warrior, Ranger and dedicated Scout of Yaks bend
The Pinnacle of Resposibility [Mom]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

They could easily still come in second.

They sure can! All depending on how much their pimps clear out for them. Free ride into SBI BL helps.

Yeap, the only problem with 2v1 is when that 1v1 actually ends up happening….

YB doesn’t realize it yet, but after seasons are over, they’re most likely going to be put into match up’s against FA and SBI, I can tell you right now… YB will get focused hard by SBI when leagues are over, I’m also sure that FA isn’t going to hand hold them either and god help EB if they’re ever thrown into a matchup again with SBI.

That’s fine. We’ve lost to you before and will do it again. I mean, we do not have problems suiciding off of cliffs to deny kills when a server’s k-train rolls in. I’m sure you will chest thump and talk about how better you are than us now that you have your 4+ hour queues. It’ll be ok! I also know that we won’t be pulling over time like we did this week in that future match up and will play like regular.

So, gun for us. If it makes you feel better that is all good. Yaks will still remember this week and the fun that was had and your vets will lament the lack of good fights.

I can safely say i’ve not seen a 4 hour queue since the start of the game.

you also must of missed the previous post where I say winning these matchups is never about skill but about numbers.

I’m just telling you now, after leagues are over, it won’t be pretty for you.

Since you’ll get paired with us a lot i imagine.

You say these things as if a large number of people on EBay care. EBay is an exodus server. That means that most of the people left do. not. care.

SBI is a bandwagon server. That means a lot of the people. do. care.

To summarize, in general:

EBay players do not care.
SBI players seem to care. A lot.

You were whining about getting zerged all this week 1 time at a Supply Camp.

I can safely guess that you’re going to care next time you end up in a match with SBI.

We get zerged all the time. The only thing that changes is the number of zerglings doing it. My intent was to show how lame people are. And, for the most part, they are extremely lame in this game.

We still don’t care about PPT or who wins these matchups. The only thing that matters are the quality of fights. Zergballing does not lead to quality fights. Excuse me for wanting more from this game than that. The game would be better if more people thought that way and took some pride in their individual gameplay.

I’m not even sure why you are getting so worked up about who is winning this matchup. You aren’t a zergling and you are a longtime SBI vet, not a fairweather type.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

Posted by: ExoGeni.9248

ExoGeni.9248

It’s rather pathetic and sad when you see 2 servers having to gang up on the other server because they know they cannot go 1 v 1 against them. To make it worse, at the last minute, Ehmry Bay is having to be helped by Yak’s Bend to get to 2nd place before the reset.

I’m sure there will be gloating that EB beat SBI (not mentioning the help from YB), but think for a moment . . . SBI has been 2 v 1’d literally all week, and yet SBI still was able to hold it’s own.

I wish people would play with more class and accept failure as it comes, instead of using cheap tactics to win a prize in a video game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

They sure can! All depending on how much their pimps clear out for them. Free ride into SBI BL helps.

YB doesn’t realize it yet, but after seasons are over, they’re most likely going to be put into match up’s against FA and SBI, I can tell you right now… YB will get focused hard by SBI when leagues are over, I’m also sure that FA isn’t going to hand hold them either and god help EB if they’re ever thrown into a matchup again with SBI.

That’s fine. We’ve lost to you before and will do it again. I mean, we do not have problems suiciding off of cliffs to deny kills when a server’s k-train rolls in. I’m sure you will chest thump and talk about how better you are than us now that you have your 4+ hour queues. It’ll be ok! I also know that we won’t be pulling over time like we did this week in that future match up and will play like regular.

So, gun for us. If it makes you feel better that is all good. Yaks will still remember this week and the fun that was had and your vets will lament the lack of good fights.

you also must of missed the previous post where I say winning these matchups is never about skill but about numbers.

You say these things as if a large number of people on EBay care. EBay is an exodus server. That means that most of the people left do. not. care.

I can safely guess that you’re going to care next time you end up in a match with SBI.

We get zerged all the time. The only thing that changes is the number of zerglings doing it. My intent was to show how lame people are. And, for the most part, they are extremely lame in this game.

We still don’t care about PPT or who wins these matchups. The only thing that matters are the quality of fights. Zergballing does not lead to quality fights. Excuse me for wanting more from this game than that. The game would be better if more people thought that way and took some pride in their individual gameplay.

I’m not even sure why you are getting so worked up about who is winning this matchup. You aren’t a zergling and you are a longtime SBI vet, not a fairweather type.

I like to point out silliness in bragging about things.

Bragging about winning a 2v1 is lame, even on a Server vs Server scale. Its smart thing to do, But pretending afterwards that some how a big strategy was employed to win makes me laugh.

Anyway, you can ignore me all ya want when I tell you future matches won’t be fun for you, I probably won’t even bother logging in for those matches cause I won’t find anything out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

What I want to see is Week 7’s matchup, I’m wondering if YB and EB are going to double team BP as well.

That’ll be interesting.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merrikk.6790

Merrikk.6790

It’s rather pathetic and sad when you see 2 servers having to gang up on the other server because they know they cannot go 1 v 1 against them. To make it worse, at the last minute, Ehmry Bay is having to be helped by Yak’s Bend to get to 2nd place before the reset.

Hey, you guys said it wasn’t possible to do, and since we have nothing better to do right now we’re trying to accept the challenge you gave us. Make up your minds.

Yak’s Bend [LOOT][POV]

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I’m sure there will be gloating that EB beat SBI (not mentioning the help from YB), but think for a moment . . . SBI has been 2 v 1’d literally all week, and yet SBI still was able to hold it’s own.

I wish people would play with more class and accept failure as it comes, instead of using cheap tactics to win a prize in a video game.

Real life war tactics work here. If you look at history, other countries team up in war all the time, this is nothing new, nothing cheating. Unless you call surviving in life cheating.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Match-ups

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

So much QQ….Unbelievable!!

I hope FA and DB gangs up against SBI and teach them a lesson.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

Not “you guys”, like 3 people so far in this thread, lol. There is no “make up your minds” when a few is smack talking as per usual.

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Bragging about winning a 2v1 is lame, even on a Server vs Server scale. Its smart thing to do, But pretending afterwards that some how a big strategy was employed to win makes me laugh.

Anyway, you can ignore me all ya want when I tell you future matches won’t be fun for you, I probably won’t even bother logging in for those matches cause I won’t find anything out.

We will always be out. And, the reason you are saying that you might not come out is exactly the reason you will never find us on the servers that dominate their tiers due to population and coverage. Part of the reason why we moved to EBay is because we recognized it as being one of the weakest servers in the upper half of the tier that was only rated as high as it was due to getting horrible RNG rolls in the pre-league system (that is, getting pounded week after week but still gaining rating due to playing much higher rated servers).

Being overwhelmed by numbers isn’t a lot of fun, but running around finding nobody to fight is much worse.

And, bragging about winning any of these matchups for any reason is silly.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

Just wanted to congratulate YB on the win this week. I have never believed that a formal alliance between two servers could actually work long term. I know many deny it here but I saw too many times when we were fighting both YB and EB for the same ground when they were not fighting each other. And I am sure it wasn’t absolutely every player on both servers. But large guilds on both sides were involved. It has resulted in many fun fights and that is what the majority of SBI players are looking for, it really has been a fun week for me.

Winning the last few matches have been boring and mainly PvD..which kinda made us a little complacent I think. So we were ripe for this kind of upset. Plus we got lots of PPT in those matches almost by accident. We don’t really play the PPT game.

It was disappointing to see that some YB players even after you had a big lead thought it would be funny to troll us with alt accounts on our server. yeah I hear we did too in response. Every server has them I guess…and it doesn’t reflect on the whole server IMO.

What seems to be happening now though seems more like “match manipulation” to me. I have no problem with 2v1’s…that is exactly why there are 3 servers involved so the two weaker can have a chance vs the stronger and every home BL will and should be 2v1 for this format to make sense.

But when the winning server starts trying to influence 2nd place(which will also influence 2nd place in the league) by only focusing one server and seems to even be letting the 3rd place server take their own assists to help them pump up their score…that starts to smell bad IMO.

SBI does not deserve 1st place this week. But we sure don’t deserve 3rd through this kind of manipulation if that is what is going on.

In any case GG YB and EB. Have fun and good hunting. I am sure we will meet again.

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

What gets me is the amount of people from each server speaking like they are the official voices of the public on each one. You’re not. None of you are.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

You hope FA and DB gangs up on SBI for pointing out you 2v1 this week?

How come the only server that seems to be embarrassed by this is Yaks..

EB doesn’t seem to care, and freely admits it… SBI is pointing it out…But Yaks is acting all insulted when we point out the obvious.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

We will always be out. And, the reason you are saying that you might not come out is exactly the reason you will never find us on the servers that dominate their tiers due to population and coverage. Part of the reason why we moved to EBay is because we recognized it as being one of the weakest servers in the upper half of the tier that was only rated as high as it was due to getting horrible RNG rolls in the pre-league system (that is, getting pounded week after week but still gaining rating due to playing much higher rated servers).

Being overwhelmed by numbers isn’t a lot of fun, but running around finding nobody to fight is much worse.

And, bragging about winning any of these matchups for any reason is silly.

I don’t move servers, They change constantly and i’m not wasting the money.

Anyway you say right now its not going to bother you, but you were complaining like I said earlier this week about 40 zerging you…. triple that, cause that’s what i’m expecting to happen if we get paired against you guys in the future.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

SBI; save some of those tears for us on reset

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Hey, you don’t know… we could have a super secret alliance with DB rofl.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

What gets me is the amount of people from each server speaking like they are the official voices of the public on each one. You’re not. None of you are.

We all voted for Drutt to be the voice of our server.

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

THE PLOT THICKENS

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

We all voted for Drutt to be the voice of our server.

You should have voted Darth. There’s a guy with a valid opinion.

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

LOL.

Was gonna have a 5v5 with Sc last night in Obsidian Sanctum and some guy from DIE comes in and claims he’s bringing his whole guild zerg to wipe them because apparently he was all kitten about dying to them.

Talk about being a nerd.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

THE PLOT THICKENS

Only problem is I think DB has to much self respect :o(

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

EB doesn’t seem to care, and freely admits it… SBI is pointing it out…But Yaks is acting all insulted when we point out the obvious.

Insulted? Lol no.
It’s you who are getting the taste of your own medicine and hence the crying.

We are embarrassed? Nope. It’s you, who should be. You guys chest thump, QQ on here how strong you guys are and still would finish 3rd? Can there be more embarrassing situation than this? :p

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

THE PLOT THICKENS

why you be like this? ;(

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drucilla.3158

Drucilla.3158

Fires of Wisdom [WISE]
Angry Intent [AI]
Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Was excited for reset against SBI, but not so much anymore. Thought you guys would be kind enough to wait until after leagues when you rolled a kitten implode.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Insulted? Lol no.

We are embarrassed? Nope. It’s you, who should be. You guys chest thump, QQ on here how strong you guys are and still would finish 3rd? Can there be more embarrassing situation than this? :p

I’m going to guess relying on a 2nd server to win would be a more embarrassing situation.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

THE PLOT THICKENS

why you be like this? ;(

lol

Just trolling for fun

I was wondering if anyone would catch that

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Was excited for reset against SBI, but not so much anymore. Thought you guys would be kind enough to wait until after leagues when you rolled a kitten implode.

Hey, the leagues not over yet buddy, DB and SBI Legion of Doom is coming for you.

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

THE PLOT THICKENS

why you be like this? ;(

lol

Just trolling for fun

Of course I’ll catch it. Just who the hell do you think I am?! (props if you get that one)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Inappropriate.9431

Inappropriate.9431

Funny thing is, all I can see in the forums is a few qq’s from SBI…a lot of boasting from YB about how much better they are then everyone, and EB outplaying both SBI and YB and being humble about it.

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

Insulted? Lol no.

I’m going to guess relying on a 2nd server to win would be a more embarrassing situation.

Are you sure it is more embarrassing than relying on fairweathers to win?

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Insulted? Lol no.

Nope, i’m pretty sure relying on your own fair weathers + an entire other server of fair weathers is more embarrassing.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

THE PLOT THICKENS

why you be like this? ;(

lol

Just trolling for fun

Of course I’ll catch it. Just who the hell do you think I am?! (props if you get that one)

I think you’re just some BWC ahole

lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

Insulted? Lol no.

Nope, i’m pretty sure relying on your own fair weathers + an entire other server of fair weathers is more embarrassing.

Explain to me how we are relying on Ebay at 4 am server time, when our tick is 400+ and ebay is struggling to hold their own BL.

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

holy smokes! 21 will we see 22 or even a 23? days not over folks

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

Insulted? Lol no.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, dude (Ooops, unfortunately you can’t due to the humiliation)

I sympathize with you.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Insulted? Lol no.

Explain to me how we are relying on Ebay at 4 am server time, when our tick is 400+ and ebay is struggling to hold their own BL.

So, you don’t think Ebay deserves any credit for your win? Not a little?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfey.3407

Wolfey.3407

C’mon EBAY! It’s Blackfriday, Don’t let up

Former PvP Forum Specialist
2015-2016
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Insulted? Lol no.

Don’t you realize that we’re just trying to make it look like we’re having trouble in the middle of the night? I thought you got our super secret alliance memo explaining the importance of misdirection.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Insulted? Lol no.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, dude (Ooops, unfortunately you can’t due to the humiliation)

I sympathize with you.

Yes….everyone on SBI is humiliated that 2 servers ganged up on us to win… Oh no… what will we ever do… the humiliation is horrible that it took 2 servers to beat 1 server

How we will ever sleep at night with this travesty..

Rofl..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jitters.9401

Jitters.9401

Xsorus.2507:

"""Nope, i’m pretty sure relying on your own fair weathers + an entire other server of fair weathers is more embarrassing."""

You should know it well. E-bay and Yak armies are full of fair weathers at the moment. So in reality… you need two servers AND fair weathers. At least my wvw ranks have been flying up soloing 2 or 3 of you guys at a time…. but really…. You guys might just try and get better at WvW instead of relying on hordes of poorly skilled people from two servers.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Insulted? Lol no.

Don’t you realize that we’re just trying to make it look like we’re having trouble in the middle of the night? I thought you got our super secret alliance memo explaining the importance of misdirection.

Faux, the super commander of YB has spoken, They didn’t need your help at all.. you didn’t help them at all..

It was all them.

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507:

"""Nope, i’m pretty sure relying on your own fair weathers + an entire other server of fair weathers is more embarrassing."""

You should know it well. E-bay and Yak armies are full of fair weathers at the moment. So in reality… you need two servers AND fair weathers. At least my wvw ranks have been flying up soloing 2 or 3 of you guys at a time…. but really…. You guys might just try and get better at WvW instead of relying on hordes of poorly skilled people from two servers.

I’m not even sure what you’re replying to.

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Insulted? Lol no.

Faux, the super commander of YB has spoken, They didn’t need your help at all.. you didn’t help them at all..

It was all them.

You’re right. I didn’t help them a single bit. I haven’t even logged in this matchup :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

Insulted? Lol no.

So, you don’t think Ebay deserves any credit for your win? Not a little?

I didnt say that. But I am pointing out the hole in SBI’s argument that we cant win without Ebay’s help. Ebay did play smart and it helped us indirectly. What I’m pointing out is that without Ebay’s help during OFFPEAK hours we managed to hold on to a substantial lead.

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

in Match-ups

Xsorus.2507

Insulted? Lol no.

It was all them.

You’re right. I didn’t help them a single bit. I haven’t even logged in this matchup :P

Want to know a secret, I’ve only logged in a few times, I’ve been playing LOTRO expansion these past 2 weeks lol

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

Insulted? Lol no.

I sympathize with you.

Yes….everyone on SBI is humiliated that 2 servers ganged up on us to win… Oh no… what will we ever do… the humiliation is horrible that it took 2 servers to beat 1 server

How we will ever sleep at night with this travesty..

Rofl..

3rd place hahahaha!! It must be getting in your head. Also the 2nd place in league snatched away LMAO!