4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

This is an exciting week so far! with A-net pushing the reset back further into the bankers shift We were really caught with our pants down because of our lack of coverage..and if i can be honest i think alot of folks are starting to lose a lil interest in the matching. Then take into consideration that the other two servers are teaming up on us and i think we might actually have a challenge on our hands.

This has made things fun again! ….lets rock.

Jaxx of Grim

I agree. Here is an image showing DH’s lack of coverage at 07:00am server time.

Fun fact: At the same time I took this screenshot, you were flipping orange swords on and off outside IoJ Overlook too.

Attachments:

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

I dont know what time 7am server time is, because i have mine set to pst. ..but when the scores reset at 3pst we were much softer then we are at 5pst..thats what i was saying.

but as every dark haven’er has learned by now. Ole Gab will find something to say about every post lol.

..surprisingly, No lip flapping about the two of you trying to team up on us though. I hope the alliance between DR and IoJ works out though because its nice to have a challenge. ive been fallin asleep at the keys far too much the past couple weeks.

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: ImNoir.5742

ImNoir.5742

This weekend has been a blast! I have spent most of the time tending EB Lowlands and the action has been continuous. Although I have seen much more of DR, IoJ been keeping us busy too. GJ to both servers and keep the fun coming.

Darkhaven [DW] Devine Wind

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

This weekend has been really fun. There shouldnt be -any- complaining about large zergs from any side considering some of the absolutely massive zergballs ive seen rolling by, from every server. Let’s hope the competitiveness carries over into the week.

Cheers!

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Hey guys! This is out of the ordinary, but we’re going to have a quick Fight Club at this time.

Location – Darkhaven Borderlands under Hero’s Lodge camp.
Time – Right now (at post time)

Standard Tips/Rules
- /bow before duel
- Duel ends on down
- Anyone who interrupts should be warned, if continued of being an interruption, they should be downed and told again, never finished unless necessary.

Everyone is welcome, come quick.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Hey guys! This is out of the ordinary, but we’re going to have a quick Fight Club at this time.

Location – Darkhaven Borderlands under Hero’s Lodge camp.
Time – Right now (at post time)

Standard Tips/Rules
- /bow before duel
- Duel ends on down
- Anyone who interrupts should be warned, if continued of being an interruption, they should be downed and told again, never finished unless necessary.

Everyone is welcome, come quick.

Impromptu, and informal. Mainly organized just so I can get some practice. Come ;D.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Has anyone else been having DC issues? I am in the middle of a great battle last night (DR trying to retake Bay in DHBL), badge farming at the breach, and I get dc’ed.

Now, I usually get dc’ed every time there is a massive battle, but this one really irked me! LOL Some other people on my server have had issues too, and I was wondering if this is server-wide or “world” wide.

Always sends ANet a message of “fffffffffff”

[Abys]

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Kyskythyn.6471

Kyskythyn.6471

Has anyone else been having DC issues? I am in the middle of a great battle last night (DR trying to retake Bay in DHBL), badge farming at the breach, and I get dc’ed.

Now, I usually get dc’ed every time there is a massive battle, but this one really irked me! LOL Some other people on my server have had issues too, and I was wondering if this is server-wide or “world” wide.

Always sends ANet a message of “fffffffffff”

erryday

Miss Kysie – S/F condi bunker ele
River of Tears – S/D glass ele
Solo and small group roamer

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: bellrang.1628

bellrang.1628

Man DH, This is the resort of after getting wiped by DR.

Nice superior tactics and skills.

First AC zoom bug, and a invulnerable catapult built at your spawn.

Attachments:

Commander Bluevalle
[DDLG]- Co-Leader of Deadly Legends
[Bags]- Rally Bot

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

DH : “IoJ and DR zeeerg!!!!”, “I beat you 6 DH vs. zerg!”
DR : “DH and IoJ zeeerg!!!!”, “I beat you 6 DR vs. zerg!”
IoJ : “DR and DH zeeerg!!!!”, “I beat you 6 IoJ vs. zerg!”

And there goes the summary of the whole thread…..

Can we just kill each other? LOL!

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

Good fights in IoJ BL to the DR [TBE] thief and ele.

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

I usually get dc’ed every day too, but it’s starting to get annoying.

Thanks for the confirmation Kysk.

[Abys]

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Unlike the past few matches, the DR started a full scale offensive on Darkhaven’s borderlands, with a well deserved desire for revenge. While the rest of our forces carried out all the siegework, ADQQSTY tried to do its best to keep DH distracted and reeling.

We did manage to score a few victories, but seeing how there was a huge amount of numbers being fielded on both sides, we also had to do a few hasty retreats as well once our framerates began dropping heavily, and our screens were filled with a sea of red names.

At one point the DR had the bottom half of DH’s map secure, and I was even getting optimistic that we’d soon be going for garrison, but then our commanders suddenly disappeared (presumably to focus their attention on Stonemist), and our scattered unorganized forces were soon pushed back rather quickly by the DH hordes.

So Darkhaven is still increasing its lead, though it’s still a pretty close match. I can only hope that our night crew will be able to continue whatever it is they’ve been doing to keep the greens from simply retaking everything while we slept.

Attachments:

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: ShadowLordX.5148

ShadowLordX.5148

A good job to DR on sweeping Stonemist! Apparently you only let one Mesmer remain inside so we could take Stonemist back.

All Classes 80; Kylar, Verushk, Thorgar,
Valar, Lyala, Laya, Leyela, Cattee
Coldsnap [IX], Blackgate

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Rexand.8643

Rexand.8643

Good job with the 13 golem wipe at SM, IoJ. It was really fun sitting back in the middle of the lords room and watching you all get wiped.

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Mayhem.1935

I have seen a few guilds on DR that i havent seen before on their server but i have seen on others. NNK from DB & SPQR from SoR. You guys get some new people? NNK was a big presence for DB’s SEA time zone so if you did thats pretty rad for DR. Either way, this score is really close. I for one am enjoying this much more that the weeks previous.

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Fun times at DH BL being all transformed into animals and running around… but certain DH players didn’t have much humour so they were swiftly brought to their graves :P
Been fun seeing IOJ on the map too, we didn’t wanna touch anything red, cuz as long as it isn’t green, fine by us (our small group).
And gj on Wildceek IOJ (liked seeing the DH side less green haha), sry bout that commander we killed at dredge, but…she attacked us first :P

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Good job with the 13 golem wipe at SM, IoJ. It was really fun sitting back in the middle of the lords room and watching you all get wiped.

I believe it was more golems than that!

But we managed to get the lord down and had the circle red for a second before your huge zerg showed up! We were easily out numbered

Thats our 3rd golem rush on SM ( last 2 times had 20+ golems which then died at DR’s keep) These golem rushes werent organised at all and was suprised we got as far as we did all 3 times!

Second golem rush last night!

Mr(s) Starkk

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Mein.5076

Mein.5076

James Games moved to IoJ? Lol

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

That was us that built that catapult, but as far as I know it can be destroyed there. None of you came over to hit it while I was there though, so I can’t confirm.

Henge of Denravi [PD]

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Fun times at DH BL being all transformed into animals and running around… but certain DH players didn’t have much humour so they were swiftly brought to their graves :P
Been fun seeing IOJ on the map too, we didn’t wanna touch anything red, cuz as long as it isn’t green, fine by us (our small group).

Please don’t hurt/hunt us!

(Laughing at each other so hard, totally forgot to take screenshots at DH’s north camp!!!)

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Vex.9426

Vex.9426

That was us that built that catapult, but as far as I know it can be destroyed there. None of you came over to hit it while I was there though, so I can’t confirm.

If you look at the picture you will see that he has the catapult targeted, and it shows that it is immune to damage.

Commander Vexiq
Co-Leader of [DDLG]
DR

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

KinkyGiraffe.4123

AHHHHHHHHHH DH!!!!!!
Your kee kitten o hard to take, Server wide dc from EB is just the cherry on the cake!

Mr(s) Starkk

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Lazuline.3876

Lazuline.3876

Meanwhile in the Eternal Battlegrounds…

Isle of Janthir sends mighty armies to siege Darkhaven’s last bastion. A massive battle begins as the two armies clash.

In the midst of the battle, a faint female voice is heard…

“Nuclear launch detected”

A bright light appears.

And boom… Everyone disappears.

Andrew Sinclaire | Darkhaven Commander
Home World: Darkhaven [US] Representing: Order of Providence [OP]
The Order is currently enjoining recruits to join our cause.

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Did… Did IoJ just golem rush a full paper SM where there was absolutely no one defending it?

O.o

….

O.o

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

I dont know what time 7am server time is, because i have mine set to pst. ..but when the scores reset at 3pst we were much softer then we are at 5pst..thats what i was saying.

but as every dark haven’er has learned by now. Ole Gab will find something to say about every post lol.

..surprisingly, No lip flapping about the two of you trying to team up on us though. I hope the alliance between DR and IoJ works out though because its nice to have a challenge. ive been fallin asleep at the keys far too much the past couple weeks.

Is that why we’ve been trampling over you in the open field these past couple of weeks? Well get some coffee man! As far as the ‘double teaming’ I would say that I’ve killed more DH than I have IoJ, but IoJ just can’t put out the numbers DH can =P

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Is that why we’ve been trampling over you in the open field these past couple of weeks? Well get some coffee man! As far as the ‘double teaming’ I would say that I’ve killed more DH than I have IoJ, but IoJ just can’t put out the numbers DH can =P

Be gentle. It’s not easy being a signet warrior.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

Meanwhile in the Eternal Battlegrounds…

Isle of Janthir sends mighty armies to siege Darkhaven’s last bastion. A massive battle begins as the two armies clash.

In the midst of the battle, a faint female voice is heard…

“Nuclear launch detected”

A bright light appears.

And boom… Everyone disappears.

Is this from the DC issues everyone has been having?

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Did… Did IoJ just golem rush a full paper SM where there was absolutely no one defending it?

O.o

….

O.o

Yes, the same golems that were going to be used on durios and bravost until silly ol’ dh decided to push mendons so the golems were used to rush a fully upgraded jerrifers and knock down the 2 rear gates of lowlands keep STILL FIGHTING FOR THIS KEEP

EDIT: The whole time we were hitting DH, DR the little sneaks go and take our hills and hit Ogrewatch or Veloka…even after we saved your corner by hitting DH hard and letting you lot have SM tsk tsk DR tsk tsk

Mr(s) Starkk

(edited by KinkyGiraffe.4123)

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

O.o

….

O.o

Yes, the same golems that were going to be used on durios and bravost until silly ol’ dh decided to push mendons so the golems were used to rush a fully upgraded jerrifers and knock down the 2 rear gates of lowlands keep STILL FIGHTING FOR THIS KEEP

EDIT: The whole time we were hitting DH, DR the little sneaks go and take our hills and hit Ogrewatch or Veloka…even after we saved your corner by hitting DH hard and letting you lot have SM tsk tsk DR tsk tsk

You didn’t “let” us have SM. We went in there and took it from you right as IoJ were about to cap it.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

KinkyGiraffe.4123

O.o

….

O.o

You didn’t “let” us have SM. We went in there and took it from you right as IoJ were about to cap it.

When SM was fully upgraded i even said to the server “The goal here is to get it flipped, not take it” And we achieved that, the second time (just before) We were focused in DH’s corner trying to get their keep hoping you would hit SM and not us for a change!

GG DH your keep defense is amazing…or my strategys really need some work…or both

Great fun tonight, we nearly bloody had it so many times!!!

Mr(s) Starkk

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

If you look at the picture you will see that he has the catapult targeted, and it shows that it is immune to damage.

Sorry about the catapult if it was invul….we had a ballista down next to that posistion before the catapult and it was destroyed. I’ve killed stuff up there many times before but maybe it’s just that spot that is invul. Honestly, it wasn’t our intention to place it in an invul area, but trying to place in a position to hit your siege.

Enjoyed the weekend. Keep it up.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

O.o

….

O.o

When SM was fully upgraded i even said to the server “The goal here is to get it flipped, not take it” And we achieved that, the second time (just before) We were focused in DH’s corner trying to get their keep hoping you would hit SM and not us for a change!

GG DH your keep defense is amazing…or my strategys really need some work…or both

Lowlands is far harder to take than any other keep in EB. A mentally challenged monkey could defend it.

I’m really hoping this rotating colors change is coming sooner rather than later. I’m tired of crappy blue side.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

By the way, if DH had managed to keep their kitten together for just one more week they would have moved up and taken AR’s place in T5.

I’m both saddened and amused by this fact

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

O.o

….

O.o

I was there the whole time defending SM, I am certain DR attacked first. When we wiped the first wave of them and pushed them out the broken wall IoJ came rushing our gate up north and broke in.
We had to split our forces in two.
I remember casting a firestorm in the Lord room on both IoJ and DR. At that point DH had already decided to flank you and take back SM later. Then I crashed…

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

KinkyGiraffe.4123

O.o

….

O.o

I was there the whole time defending SM, I am certain DR attacked first. When we wiped the first wave of them and pushed them out the broken wall IoJ came rushing our gate up north and broke in.
I remember casting a firestorm in the Lord room on both IoJ and DR. At that point DH had already decided to flank you and take back SM later. Then I crashed…

Is the reason i decided to hit SM, I noticed the the big orange cross in the south east slowly move further away from SM meaning DR was being pushed back!

The instant we knocked down outer gate i took my guys straight to the south east to try and wipe DH and let DR get in but did not know DR already nearly had the walls down! We were definatly the weaker server in that 3 way having no where near enough bodies to take on both servers in the lords room. Still, it was a lot of fun

Mr(s) Starkk

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

O.o

….

O.o

We are definitely not talking about the same cap.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

So, as I slowly wake up here, and sip some tea, I’ve noticed that DH is still slowly pulling ahead of us. Clearly the DR needs to end its super secret alliance with Darkhaven to crush IoJ, and needs to improve its super secret alliance with our dear friendly IoJ to crush Darkhaven, all while trying to deal with those evil traitorous IoJ and their super secret alliance with Darkhaven.

Attachments:

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Sobiech.9613

Sobiech.9613

By the way, if DH had managed to keep their kitten together for just one more week they would have moved up and taken AR’s place in T5.

It is more that DH doesn’t have their kitten together or could it be that DR and/or IoJ got their kitten together? As much as I’d like to believe the latter, its the former. sniff sniff

Closer matches are more interesting anyway.

Reine Tovar [HoTR] – Mesmer
Aerika [HoTR] – Necromancer

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: urbanevil.7145

urbanevil.7145

O.o

….

O.o

God the skill lag goin on with that last night was just redonkulous! I literally tryed to drop a radiation field like 30 time’s inside the circle but it just refused to activate =-(.
Was a fun fight, i got a ton of bag’s, but ultimately we got muscled out!

IOJ-Raganarkz – 80 Asura Thief [HARD]
IOJ-Bouttobuffitup – 80 Norn Guard[HARD]
http://www.hardcorepwnography.com

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

It is more that DH doesn’t have their kitten together or could it be that DR and/or IoJ got their kitten together? As much as I’d like to believe the latter, its the former. sniff sniff

Closer matches are more interesting anyway.

Well, actually you are right, but its more of a little of both sobeitch. We became more organized to compete with your numbers that can be fielded. Where you can bring 50-60 and win through sheer numbers we can bring 30-40 and have to use tactics. Sad matter of the truth. Too bad aoe is capped at 5 otherwise these engagements would be a lot more interesting.

It was also noted that constant beatings might force some of the fairweather players you claim to have to stop showing up. I remember 2-3 times where you had the outmanned buff in EB and these coincided with long sieges that didn’t go anywhere or complete wipes. I know you guys are tired of hearing about numbers, but reset night shows that numbers aren’t everything; and a little arm-chair commanding can really make the difference. Ill give you a little bit of advice my Drill Sergeants gave our platoon prior to our Field training: ‘Situational awareness is the ability to notice your surroundings; Stay Alert! Stay Alive!’ Watch those flanks

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

I think DH might be throwing this week to stay in our tier. DR all I gotta say is WOW. With the numbers you showed us tonight you could easily have beaten DH last week. And to my fellow Janthirs, love you guys <3 even though we have the smallest WvW population in this match up we are still able to put up a good fight

We have numbers on reset night, but only then. Other than that, we have outmanned in all maps other than our BL (sometimes even in our BL). To say that you have the smallest WvW population in this matchup would be highly debatable. Your confidence blinds you.

The Art of Roaming [gank]

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

@Dynnen;

Did you guys get a bunch of transfers? I am seeing quite a few guilds I have never seen before from DR. And the zergs fielded have been more massive than anything I have seen in a long time (if ever) in these tiers.

As a note, please keep flanking until DH starts to realize that it happens. I dont even call out “flank” anymore because.. well.. no one seems to think it matters, lol. Those that do have already reacted before its put into chat anyway.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Mayhem.1935

tSK, TSK, [AD], tsk tsk!! I thought we were friends!

Attachments:

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

They probably knew it was you.

The Art of Roaming [gank]

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Sobiech.9613

Sobiech.9613

As a note, please keep flanking until DH starts to realize that it happens. I dont even call out “flank” anymore because.. well.. no one seems to think it matters, lol. Those that do have already reacted before its put into chat anyway.

Quoted for truth. I’ve love the ability to have something queued in chat to announce an incoming attack before it happens.

Reine Tovar [HoTR] – Mesmer
Aerika [HoTR] – Necromancer

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

@Dynnen;

Did you guys get a bunch of transfers? I am seeing quite a few guilds I have never seen before from DR. And the zergs fielded have been more massive than anything I have seen in a long time (if ever) in these tiers.

I know of at least one transfer we got. A guild under the tag VP.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Kiromana.9875

Kiromana.9875

Pretty sure they’re just kittenty people.

Attachments:

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

When our guys see you swindler, they go pretty ape xD Some are just kill and move on, and some aren’t.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

Pretty sure they’re just kittenty people.

Thats Interpreter, our Public Relations officer. Unfortunately he thought we said ‘Pubic Relations Officer’ and we haven’t been able to convince him otherwise. Sry =P