Concerns about WvW future

in WvW

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

There are concerns/…snip….
As for ESO, it’s got nice big maps and some cool siege warfare, but the combat is miles behind GW2 and it suffers heavily from skill lag within battles.

The rest of your points are completely valid but that last one is speculation. So far it’s still in beta so you can’t really say if the lag will be worse or better. Certainly they seem to have the right idea. Reducing the number of inter-player calculations by limiting AoE skills and promoting a play style that’s much more spread-out (no stacking) seems to me a step in the right direction.

As to combat. I’ve never been a fan of GW2s combat. The target system is clumsy, especially ground targeting. The centre-screen-aim system that ESO uses is more to my liking.

Anyway, the point is not whether it’s wonderful or mediocre at launch, it’s whether they will listen to feedback from the player base and act on it.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

It doesn’t help that the devs don’t seem to listen at all to our concerns. What happened to Josh Davis anyway?

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Man, why does everyone bring up ESO. People will leave, people will realize that they have FPS drops too in battle, people will complain, the trolls will be out, the devs wont listen, blah blah blah.

It’s the same for every game. The grass isn’t always greener. Maybe ESO will be great, maybe it wont. Right now, it is something different, that is all. Plus, if they keep a sub fee, plenty of people who play GW2 will not end up playing ESO.

in WvW

Posted by: SkyChef.5432

SkyChef.5432

I can say that I did all GW2 modes at veteran level from WvW to dungeons/fractals (not the cheapy & cheesy ways) and I have to say, GW2 WvW can’t hold a candle to TESO AvA.

The only thing good about by GW2 is I only pay $60+ but I pay $60 +sub for TESO just to play the AvA mode and that said something about B2P in my opinion.

I can’t say much about TESO dungeons because the they only reveal the beginner’s dungeon. However, I always think GW2 dungeons are the best and GW2 dungeons/fractals have been screwed by incompetent people.

People are too serious of their knowledge.

(edited by SkyChef.5432)

in WvW

Contiguous.1345

… Plus, if they keep a sub fee, plenty of people who play GW2 will not end up playing ESO.

Not necessarily a bad thing.
Personally, I don’t give a kitten about the sub. Obviously, I’d prefer to pay nothing but there’s a downside to that. I want to play a game populated with people who’re prepared to pay for something half-decent. That usually means on the whole an adult population with a significant disposable income.

I’ll happily pay £10 a month if I don’t have to put up with miss-spelled trash-talk in the chat. In fact – they could double it

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

There is one simple fact:

Every cent spent on ESO, and be it just the box price, will be a missed opportunity for ANet to make some cash.

And for us players that means, we get less. Doesn’t look like WvW is a priority, what do you think happens if they have even less money to spend on content?

in WvW

Posted by: Deathmond.7328

Deathmond.7328

There is one simple fact:

Every cent spent on ESO, and be it just the box price, will be a missed opportunity for ANet to make some cash.

And for us players that means, we get less. Doesn’t look like WvW is a priority, what do you think happens if they have even less money to spend on content?

Nothing change because…seems like WvW developers team is really small already.

in WvW

Posted by: Suxen.8574

Suxen.8574

2 League

Anet does not know create good rewards. They does not value the effort.
PVE rewards are much better than those of WvW, with less effort.

In WvW, we want EXCLUSIVE rewards for the first three Servers.

If my server wins the League we want to have a exclusive weapon design and an exclusive FINISHER PERMANENT.
and no one should ever be able to get it, even from PVE (forge mystic, …)

We want something that differentiates us from others.
I would like to say: “I was there and we won” and you… not. Look at my Finisher!, Look at my weapon!

9 week, 24 hour = great effort. Anet, value it!

Suxen [OdS] – thief in Baruch Bay [ES] – Spain

in WvW

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

I thought elder scrolls wvw was pretty bad. Wouldnt pay 15 bucks a month for it when gw2 is free after u buy the game.

in WvW

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

2 League

If my server wins the League we want to have a exclusive weapon design and an exclusive FINISHER PERMANENT.

I would like to say: “I was there and we won” and you… not. Look at my Finisher!, Look at my weapon!

The problem there is the same as last league. Servers don’t win the league cus of skill of play. Its simply who has more coverage. League hasn’t started yet and the winners are pretty much already decided. We know which servers have the most coverage. Really no need to have a 9 week league to figure out what we already know. But hey lets reward the people who all transfered to the server we already know was gonna win with really cool 1 of a kind rewards awesome. Might as well just make the reward 2400 gems to everybody pretty much the same thing.

(edited by Chuck Zitto.2367)

in WvW

Contiguous.1345

It doesn’t matter. If some people feel it’s OK for them to spend money so they can pretend to themselves they ‘won’. I don’t care. I don’t doubt there’s a market for fake Olympic Medals too.

The point is that the reality failed to live up to the hype again. It did so in the most spectacular way possible. So much so that it felt like a slap in the face even to those who were not on the winning server.
It took a huge chunk out of the morale of everyone involved and WvW hasn’t recovered from it.

To many of us, it isn’t the winning that matters, it is the feeling that we’re taking part in something worthwhile.
Anet decided to value it at a few greens and a bit of account bound crafting material.

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

My favorite thing about leagues is the “now it matters” mentality that brings everyone out of the woodwork….Although that might not be as pronounced in S2 as it was in S1…Given the failings of S1….

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

2 League

This and if you play well you should have cooler gear and items than player who play badly. If you kill 250k players you should have some ultimate zergling armor set and if you kill lot’s of enemies while roaming you should get some cool armor too. Now they just give same rewards thousand and thousand players. Probably cool wear some item when everyone in server use it too.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

The way I can see it if the feature patch provides us with good WvW improvements it might save this game, if it stays as bland as it is, with a new map that doesn’t even matter for the score, then many of us will say our goodbyes.

I expressed my disappointment 1 week after buying this game at the lack of GvG and explained that I didn’t see how this game could survive without keeping one of the most important feature of GW1. I think I was right, WvW seems unmanageable with the current server vs server formula. Everything seem useless, PPT is always the same, stomping someone has no impact really on a weekly score, ETOM serves no purpose besides being a beautiful map, endless immobilize breaks the gameplay as well as getting stuck in landscape, class imbalance (Staff Ele is like playing an “Insane” mode) . It all has to be re-imagined, and it probably wont, so I’ll give ESO a 3-months try.

For the first time now I didn’t play GW2 in over a week (went from like 15-20 hours a week to 1-2 hours a week).

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

I’ll give ESO a 3-months try.

I think there will be a lot of people right behind you or trying other things.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

ESO doesn’t have asuras, world and combat system is kind of depressing, armors are depressing and animations are depressing. Probably ok game, but it did feel so depressing.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Deathmond.7328

2 League

The problem there is the same as last league. Servers don’t win the league cus of skill of play. Its simply who has more coverage. League hasn’t started yet and the winners are pretty much already decided.

We can speak like “this NA\EU server will win league” because from game launch in 2012 we didn`t see any changes or even try to change PPT mechanics. It is just another topic about “Why WvW design is bad”

in WvW

Contiguous.1345

ESO doesn’t have asuras, world and combat system is kind of depressing, armors are depressing and animations are depressing. Probably ok game, but it did feel so depressing.

Yes – I agree. The game doesn’t look very interesting visually. I suppose they have to work with the legacy they have. TBH, WoW wasn’t terribly exciting from that point of view.

Anyway, I haven’t played it yet – but I got my Beta key today, Yaaaaay!

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Let’s be honest, most people hail ESO for what they want it to be, or for the hype surrounding it. Just as they did with GW2. At the end of the day, some people will love it, and others will be disillusioned with it as well. That is just how the MMO scene is.

ESO will do reasonably well, and we don’t know what their internal numbers are for considering it a success. It won’t be the “WoW Killer” that everyone thinks every mmo will be, but it should be a solid game.

in WvW

Posted by: Ahmrill.7512

Ahmrill.7512

yeah something new… like actually able to form a private or guild only squad without having people flock to the pin and form a zerg. C&S system upgrade is a good start for helping WvW….. but it appears only the players feel that way.

Hey Ahmrill – I don’t know if you’ve tried it, but in ESO you can form a large party of up to 24 people. Similar to the warbands we used to be in together in WAR…

Heya Poxheart! Yeah tried the TESO beta and even they can can figure out how to make a PROPER grouping system. Warhammer failed on some things, but they sure excelled at grouping systems. The warband is still the best grouping system I’ve ever used for large scale PvP… something Anet needs to research.

Some of our guild are planning to initially try TESO, should try and get our guilds on the same faction/campaign.

Ahmrill
Proud member of [NORD] Nordvegr Guild
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

Why i not play wvw in gw2 anymore.

The Balancing is only towards tPvP.
GW2 has skill lag even in a 50vs50vs50 fight
the AOE culture in the WvW rewards only blobbing
Roaming is no fun, in ESO i can roam a large map without meet the Zerg but many 1vs1 and 1vs2 or 2vs2.
No Downstate.
The promises they break about there will be no new gear, i only waited for a game i can switch to after i was so disappointed how they implemented the new gear. I never want to craft something!

Maybe i come back maybe not, GW2 is still a good game, but not for me at the moment.

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

2 League

This and if you play well you should have cooler gear and items than player who play badly. If you kill 250k players you should have some ultimate zergling armor set and if you kill lot’s of enemies while roaming you should get some cool armor too. Now they just give same rewards thousand and thousand players. Probably cool wear some item when everyone in server use it too.

I’d support this idea if the exclusive armor set literally looked like a zergling.

in WvW

Posted by: Poxheart.2845

Poxheart.2845

yeah something new… like actually able to form a private or guild only squad without having people flock to the pin and form a zerg. C&S system upgrade is a good start for helping WvW….. but it appears only the players feel that way.

Hey Ahmrill – I don’t know if you’ve tried it, but in ESO you can form a large party of up to 24 people. Similar to the warbands we used to be in together in WAR…

Heya Poxheart! Yeah tried the TESO beta and even they can can figure out how to make a PROPER grouping system. Warhammer failed on some things, but they sure excelled at grouping systems. The warband is still the best grouping system I’ve ever used for large scale PvP… something Anet needs to research.

Some of our guild are planning to initially try TESO, should try and get our guilds on the same faction/campaign.

KoWW hasn’t decided on a faction yet, but I’ll PM you when it’s decided. Probably won’t until after the next beta. Shebali and I played together during the last two beta weekends and had a lot of fun roaming around as a duo.

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

I thought elder scrolls wvw was pretty bad. Wouldnt pay 15 bucks a month for it when gw2 is free after u buy the game.

Someone used the analogy already…

Some people will pay a subscription for playing AvA.
Zero people would ever pay a subscription for playing WvW.

I think that’s true.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

(edited by Sirendor.1394)

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I think that’s true.

That does not square with the fact that lots of people put money into Guild Wars 2 regularly that are WvW players.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Sirendor.1394

I think that’s true.

That does not square with the fact that lots of people put money into Guild Wars 2 regularly that are WvW players.

Haven’t met those yet… oh wait you mean pugs?

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I think that’s true.

Haven’t met those yet… oh wait you mean pugs?

No, but perhaps you could widen your circle of acquaintances. I have no trouble puttin $10 into the game every couple months. It’s quality enough that I’d like to see it continue and I know other people that feel the same way. WvW guild people who mostly WvW (I suppose that needs pointing out).

Elder Scrolls Online has a rather high end subscription. I think it remains to be seen whether it’s model is viable and it manages to stick with it. I wish it well. Maybe it will have the crowd it needs to keep going and I think that would be great.

But I’ve seen people spend tens of thousands of dollars on shallow, buggy games that are actually terrible and only getting worse with every patch. People have given hundreds of dollars to private servers where the admin only uses it to buy stuff like cars for himself. That you can find examples of people that are willing to drop $15/month on something does not speak to its quality, I think.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Soren.9316

Soren.9316

WvW players only have one output: find another game

is that even an option? Only game I can think of some type of mass fight PvP is Archeage and I dont even think NA is in Beta yet.

Not sure EvE has a limit to amount of ships that can be in one system at a time but that is such a different kind of game it’s probably not worth mentioning.

I’ve yet to hit a cap on any system in EvE….. and that’s with hundreds of ships duking it out over resources =p

IGN: Soren the Always Lost
Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

in WvW

Posted by: Monsteratic.5487

Monsteratic.5487

The attention ESO has gotten from beta has been bad to say the least. I don’t understand why people think it will kill wvw.

in WvW

Deathmond.7328

Roaming is no fun, in ESO i can roam a large map without meet the Zerg but many 1vs1 and 1vs2 or 2vs2.
No Downstate.
The promises they break about there will be no new gear, i only waited for a game i can switch to after i was so disappointed how they implemented the new gear. I never want to craft something!

Maybe i come back maybe not, GW2 is still a good game, but not for me at the moment.

Good post Haralin.

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

I don’t understand why people think it will kill wvw.

ESO won’t kill WvW, WvW is doing a nice job of killing itself.

Unfortunately the Developers of GW2 care too much about PVE and making $$ than they do about the PVP side of the game “Epic World Battles” was one of the BIG selling points of this game yet they are NOT very EPIC at all.

The skill lag is EPIC.
The bugs are EPIC.
The imbalance is EPIC
The Hacking and Exploits are EPIC.

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Unfortunately the Developers of GW2 care too much about PVE and making $$ than they do about the PVP side of the game “Epic World Battles” was one of the BIG selling points of this game yet they are NOT very EPIC at all.

My guess is that ANET isn’t seeing the numbers or money revenue in WvW to have it compete for development time with PVE.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

What can you add though to wvw? You can make more maps but that means there will be less coverages for every one but the super size worlds, you can add more ranks for effects but that can only be pushed so far and ppl are already calling flaw on that, you can add in more loot but agen that only a temp. fix and pve players would hate to see wvw become more loot / gear free then most pve events, all i can think of off hand.

The point is that all RvRvR games can only add so much its up to the players to make RvRvR last. They are doing this in the way of GvG in wvw, still fighting for top places (FA trying to say in gold this year), saying “my world is better then yours” or something like, trolling yes ppl play wvw to just to troll other ppl like an open pvp game, and farming loot etc.. i cant think of any other offhand. That the thing about RvRvR in any game its more about what the players make of it then what the game makers add. That the ideal behind sandbox or sandbox like events and games.

The only thing i think they could add would be more sandbox like tower and keeps that do not effect how good they are in combat but how they look say if this guild has this tower it will look like its made of trees or if this other guild has it it looks like its made of sand etc.. but i think that all they could add with out pushing the game even more beyond coverages being the end all be all for wining a week.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in WvW

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

Hello, I’m Sarsbear from such guilds as PAXA, SPCA, and tM, and I’m leaving this game for ESO. ESO offers balanced stealth (everyone has it and any dmg removes it), real healing (I no longer have to try to line up the end of my dodge roll to where someone is going to be in a very small radius), class balance (because “class” is more flavor than definition, and your action bar is fully customizable), no AoE limit + far fewer AoE abilities, crucial small-man pvp (flipping a camp will disable porting to that keep), no combat speed reduction (so zergs can’t catch up), and a better grouping system. Also an enormous map that you can easily get lost in. And PvE quests in the PvP zone that will funnel smaller groups of players together.

Yes, the animations/look aren’t as fluid as GW2. The targeting system is crap compared to GW2 as well (currently, haven’t browsed many add-ons that could fix this). Luckily what I care about is quality PvP, where fighting people depends on what I do, not how many others I bring.

in WvW

Jski.6180

Hello, I’m Sarsbear from such guilds as PAXA, SPCA, and tM, and I’m leaving this game for ESO. ESO offers balanced stealth (everyone has it and any dmg removes it), real healing (I no longer have to try to line up the end of my dodge roll to where someone is going to be in a very small radius), class balance (because “class” is more flavor than definition, and your action bar is fully customizable), no AoE limit + far fewer AoE abilities, crucial small-man pvp (flipping a camp will disable porting to that keep), no combat speed reduction (so zergs can’t catch up), and a better grouping system. Also an enormous map that you can easily get lost in. And PvE quests in the PvP zone that will funnel smaller groups of players together.

Yes, the animations/look aren’t as fluid as GW2. The targeting system is crap compared to GW2 as well (currently, haven’t browsed many add-ons that could fix this). Luckily what I care about is quality PvP, where fighting people depends on what I do, not how many others I bring.

AND ESO gives you free sieges to put down that MAKES you pve in rvrvr because thoughts who do not pve in rvrvr are weaker then though who do. ESO going to go down the same rode with its RvRvR in time as GW2 the thing about ESO they will just throw more pve at the players and make it less about pvp.

in WvW

Posted by: Quells.2498

Quells.2498

From the start of Guild wars 2 WvW was a main feature that can hold players in game for a long time. We fought like 24 \ 7 for each point, grade and captured the fortress feared losing T3 Bay on the enemy map. But…eventually became clear that ANet is not going to develop this area of the game and let it go on the same threshing. SO what we have now?
- most of best WvW guilds leave tha game
- players stopped defending objects and just roll on the map from point to point taking each other T1 keeps and towers
- apotheosis of all this is the new map(EOTM), which is nothing more than a train from point to point where no one defence keeps…just farming…for farming
- old borderlands are half-empty. People playing only at EB and EOTM…because of better farming
- game lost the spirit of war and strategic battles
- and of course I must say about blobs and AOE everywhere in WvW like the main game style for profit…

In late March, will start the new season .. or League. But also we know that will go to release ESO without FPS drop in large battles and without AOE pew pew pew…
I just concerns about WvW future…
May be ANet have something really big for WvW for Spring release? or we will see the empty borderlands…

You’re ridiculous and literally all of this is opinion. Maybe someone else has the time to correct all this but to sum it up, no. I can’t believe anyone would even consider this a discussion.

Leader of Contre [VS], just a bunch of zen adults
focus on Dungeons, Fractals and Raiding.

in WvW

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

snip

That’s an unfortunate comment on the state of pvp in GW. I’ve been on the same server since launch, so have been matched up with NSP/you guys a lot over that time. Much respect for how you played the game. I know on our server there are a number of people who you encouraged to be less bad after getting stomped by your team, including myself. Best of luck with ESO.

Epsilon
Mag/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Poxheart.2845

Poxheart.2845

AND ESO gives you free sieges to put down that MAKES you pve in rvrvr because thoughts who do not pve in rvrvr are weaker then though who do. ESO going to go down the same rode with its RvRvR in time as GW2 the thing about ESO they will just throw more pve at the players and make it less about pvp.

This is the second thread that you’ve alleged this and your statements are not accurate.

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf

in WvW

Jski.6180

This is the second thread that you’ve alleged this and your statements are not accurate.

Do tell are there supplies in eso? Do you get means of buying sieges from pve? Is there pve in eos RvRvR? What did i lie about?

Added note every time we talk about eso the more like these will be closed so if you want to put up ideal its best not to talk about eso this is a gw2 forum not eso.

(edited by Jski.6180)

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Do tell are there supplies in eso? Do you get means of buying sieges from pve? Is there pve in eos RvRvR? What did i lie about?

Added note every time we talk about eso the more like these will be closed so if you want to put up ideal its best not to talk about eso this is a gw2 forum not eso.

You’re lying with your whole slant on PvE in Cyrodiil. Siege is obtained by alliance points which are obtained in Cyrodiil.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Jski.6180

You’re lying with your whole slant on PvE in Cyrodiil. Siege is obtained by alliance points which are obtained in Cyrodiil.

The center is pve there a lot of side pve to get the alliance points. The thing i am talking is there no cost to putting siege DOWN not for buying it. That why i am saying your going to need to do some level of pve in ESO RvRvR to get siege because each person to be at there “best” in a fight will need to have some type of siege on them or your going to come off as a darn for your side. Your out right fooling your self if you think its a good thing that every one can drop a siege with out having a cost to put it down. That is a major flaw and its going to show up in ESO say with in the first few months.

I guess to add something to make this still some how fit in a GW2 forum would ask what could they add to GW2 that would not simply make problems in wvw worst? I cant think of any thing. I talked to some ppl they think making the game a bit more like EoTM but i am not sure if that a good ideal

in WvW

Deathmond.7328

The skill lag is EPIC.
The bugs are EPIC.
The imbalance is EPIC

I agree with you Colly…

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

The center is pve there a lot of side pve to get the alliance points.

And far more PvP, you’re taking something minor and trying to blow it up into an issue which it really isn’t, in an effort to discredit a competitor to GW2.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

From what has been mentioned I don’t think we will get much WvW content in the feature release, not even a scoring system fix. I would be pleasantly surprised if we get more WvW content before season 2 is over.

Anet is probably working on GW3 judging on the lack of content release and the lack of coming expansions.

in WvW

Sirendor.1394

The skill lag is EPIC.
The bugs are EPIC.
The imbalance is EPIC

/Thread

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Eso, Archage, both have lower character quality but the rest of the game have far superior feactures than GW, would be nice to Anet try to improve their game engine, if possible drop the overflow system for a more seamless experience, and start producing more maps as an objective to form an entire “planet”.

WVW maps are way to out dated, this deathmatch map model is good when you have like 6+ maps that look completely different, we ended like 3 BL that are clones with diferent artwork, and tower/castle design is weak.

The new WvW overflow map, im still thinking where are the new mechanincs, a few buffs for zones and supply right next the enemy gates is far from being called new stuff, it is bad as the main WvW maps, whith places were skills wont work becouse conflicts between map design and skills mechanics, other places where if u get speed buff character will take damage as if were taking falling damage from high ground.

Gw2 looks way to limited when “we” try other games, i really like the plot since gw1 and gw2 but before LS and starting add more stuff prepare the game engine for that, becouse atm it looks like trying to park a truck\lory on a small box.
Gw2 is a fork of the last game thats why is so limit IMO.

Edit: sorry about the bad english.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in WvW

Posted by: RiWiJo.7502

RiWiJo.7502

I know of a large number of people going to TESO in the next couple of weeks. Maybe they will be back, maybe not, it all depends on how well TESO goes. But they are all leaving for similar reasons—the poor state of WvW in GW2 and the neglect or not fixing of common persistent bugs, boredom with the constant zerg, and just general sameness or no change of WvW.

(edited by RiWiJo.7502)

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

The plain and simple truth is that people are willing to try ESO and give up some of the “bells and whistles” of GW2 simply for the opportunity to play a game without so many of the fundamental flaws in regards to PvP(in WvW) that Gw2 has, and will likely always have.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: MiniMe.1960

MiniMe.1960

No Downstate.

This.
About the lag, I remember EVE. People were screaming about lag when 300 people were in a system. CCP gave us better servers. People were complaining about lag when 1000 people were in a system. And so on. Biggest battle i participated were about 1800 people in a system. Guess what people said
Maybe its us the players who have to change.

Greezzz

in WvW

Jski.6180

The skill lag is EPIC.
The bugs are EPIC.
The imbalance is EPIC

/Thread

Its more on the lines the players are killing wvw. Games that are RvRvR live off of players competitive ways. If the players do not have pride in there world or there realm then there is no point in RvRvR in the first places.