Edge of the Mists FAQ

Edge of the Mists FAQ

in WvW

Posted by: Noctifera.3746

Noctifera.3746

at today we still didnt receive the second mail for all the detail, when we will have any news ? or how can know at this point if the mail was even received

Edge of the Mists FAQ

in WvW

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

this sounds like it could be troublesome for lower down servers like mine where we usually only have queues during prime time and the holidays, so the wvw populaton will be even more spread out. Is there going to be any solution to this problem, or can I expect the maps to become even more empty during the day?

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

Edge of the Mists FAQ

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

this sounds like it could be troublesome for lower down servers like mine where we usually only have queues during prime time and the holidays, so the wvw populaton will be even more spread out. Is there going to be any solution to this problem, or can I expect the maps to become even more empty during the day?

I expect lower tier servers wvw will become very dead. I think I already see evidence of this happening as the NA T7 matchup is very difficult to find anybody to fight (that isn’t part of the blob).

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

Edge of the Mists FAQ

in WvW

Posted by: darkwarder.3645

darkwarder.3645

The map looks difficult to navigate. It seems to be made to discourage zergs and spread players out. So, I guess small roaming groups will be king, which, of course, means all thieves, all the time, in full gank mode. Unless this map dies off quickly with players, I could see wvw dying. It’ll be more pvp-like than wvw.

Edge of the Mists FAQ

in WvW

Posted by: Morendier.8206

Morendier.8206

I hope that there will be more aquatic combat introduced in this map. I missed the Quaggins and Krait from the Borderlands maps.