The most underestimated or crappy profession

in WvW

Posted by: MiniMe.1960

MiniMe.1960

Hi everyone

I’m looking for a new main class for WvW roaming 1 vs X.
I don’t have a lot of gold to waste, so I’d like your opinion before i equip them completely with exotic.
Which class do you not avoid if you see them approaching you.

Thx for your help.

Greezzzz

in WvW

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

Ranger or guardian, both in equal measure

in WvW

Posted by: MrKrataus.6420

MrKrataus.6420

Mesmer kk thx bye

[vM] Alkore

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Ranger hands down. Guardian’s built for dueling can be very strong. Even the bunker variety can be nearly impossible to drop solo. Every other class has at least one build that can pour it on in out numbered settings.

Someone mentioned mesmer but that class is currently one of if not the strongest 1vX class in the game right now.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

MiniMe.1960

Ranger was my old main until i had the feeling people know its lethal.
Mesmer is lethal with critcat and PU. Spent most time with chasing people.
Guardian is hard to kill so many didn’t bother fighting me.

But thx for your input. In the end its up to personal experience. If many name the same class there has to be something.

Greezzz

in WvW

Posted by: Aggrostemma.1703

Aggrostemma.1703

Warrior. I’m always after a fight against a warrior. Just to find out if this class is OP or not

However the two profession I try to avoid are Mesmer and Thief. Simple because if they do not want to get killed they wont be.

Note: I main a ranger so I always get into a mirror fight. But I think everybody else is comfortable with the mirror duels.

P.S: Just never ever flee from a warrior. You never know how skilled s/he is since is one of the most popular class in wvw… However if you see a necro, a guardian or an ele solo… You can start to worry. It’s likely that they are at least good if not better…

just my 2 cents

#I no words have"

in WvW

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

Ranger hands down is currently the most crappy profession in WvW..

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

(edited by LightningBlaze.4913)

in WvW

MiniMe.1960

Warrior. I’m always after a fight against a warrior. Just to find out if this class is OP or not

However the two profession I try to avoid are Mesmer and Thief. Simple because if they do not want to get killed they wont be.

Note: I main a ranger so I always get into a mirror fight. But I think everybody else is comfortable with the mirror duels.

P.S: Just never ever flee from a warrior. You never know how skilled s/he is since is one of the most popular class in wvw… However if you see a necro, a guardian or an ele solo… You can start to worry. It’s likely that they are at least good if not better…

just my 2 cents

I run a Warrior and even if I have zero chance with my full crit no condition cleanse build against condition builds people avoid me. But on the other hand they don’t know that I run a suboptimal build. And hands down Warrior is not weak.
About the ele, did something change? Can’t remember the last loss against one of them.

Greezzz

edit. Probably going to get my condi Ranger out again right away and check. Looks like its bad reputation is coming back. Yarrr

(edited by MiniMe.1960)

in WvW

Straegen.2938

And hands down Warrior is not weak.
About the ele, did something change? Can’t remember the last loss against one of them.

Greezzz

edit. Probably going to get my condi Ranger out again right away and check. Looks like its bad reputation is coming back. Yarrr

The warrior has several “blind spots” particularly to PU Condition Mesmers that know Warrior timing.

As for eles, D/D eles in decent hands are still potent. Dueling builds are particularly powerful but even the best of them will admit that months of nerfs has reduced the roaming ele builds considerably. Still would rather fight a Ranger over a non-staff Ele any day.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

in WvW

MiniMe.1960

Greezzz

The warrior has several “blind spots” particularly to PU Condition Mesmers that know Warrior timing.

As for eles, D/D eles in decent hands are still potent. Dueling builds are particularly powerful but even the best of them will admit that months of nerfs has reduced the roaming ele builds considerably. Still would rather fight a Ranger over a non-staff Ele any day.

Thx for the ele input mate. But i didn’t understand what you meant with the Warrior and Mesmer. I have never beaten a decent PU Mesmer. In fact i’ve been kitten d from them on duells. The only positiv experience about PU Mesmer I had was, that if I decide to deagro them they wont get me ever.

Greezzz

in WvW

Posted by: Helly.2597

Helly.2597

Honestly the class I never avoid as a roamer is necro. Though part of that is because I dislike the class as a whole while roaming so I try and kill every single one that I see. Basically if you want to roam on a class people don’t often roam on I’d go necro. People seem to not roam solo on them due to how slow they are and the fact that most likely if you engage you’re “in for a penny in for a pound” since you lack escape abilities to disengage. However, a properly played necro is a force while roaming and if you play it correctly you can walk over people. It also comes with some diversity for how you want to build it, power or condi, along with utility if you ever want to zerg a bit (via wells).

<- Example of power necro.

People call me Hobo.
Violent Tendency [vT]
Ferguson’s Crossing Roamer

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

Greezzz

Thx for the ele input mate. But i didn’t understand what you meant with the Warrior and Mesmer. I have never beaten a decent PU Mesmer. In fact i’ve been kitten d from them on duells. The only positiv experience about PU Mesmer I had was, that if I decide to deagro them they wont get me ever.

Greezzz

he said; warriors are “naturally” weak to PU mesmers if the mesmer has the slightest clue of how warrior rotations usually work.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in WvW

Posted by: zen.6091

zen.6091

P/D perplexity thief complete with pop gun and fireworks.

in WvW

Posted by: Tien.3865

Tien.3865

Engineers. Mainly because I’m interested to see what build they’re using. A good engineer can be fun to fight, but unfortunately the majority of engineers in WvW don’t really know what they’re doing. The last engineer I fought used Elixir S in the first few seconds of the fight (even though he got the jump on me) and killed himself via retaliation from my Elixir B since he was running flamethrower.

Borlis Pass solo roamer

in WvW

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

Since my thief is built for dueling and sustained fights I rarely run away from anyone. But the one I’ll always charge is Ranger. Their pet is so easy to hit with Cloak and Dagger that it’s almost a free kill… Fighting a good ranger can be a pain, but I find good rangers almost as rare as good thieves. Might be because the profession need some love, but I usually walk away victorious after fighting one ;p

I take it that you created this thread to find a main to use in WvW? If so then you should think about wether you want to zerg, do small skirmishes with organized groups or roam solo. Those factors are important as some professions are better for certain roles.

Melder – Thief

in WvW

sminkiottone.6972

Since my thief is built for dueling and sustained fights I rarely run away from anyone. But the one I’ll always charge is Ranger. Their pet is so easy to hit with Cloak and Dagger that it’s almost a free kill… Fighting a good ranger can be a pain, but I find good rangers almost as rare as good thieves. Might be because the profession need some love, but I usually walk away victorious after fighting one ;p

I take it that you created this thread to find a main to use in WvW? If so then you should think about wether you want to zerg, do small skirmishes with organized groups or roam solo. Those factors are important as some professions are better for certain roles.

He stated 1vsx man, I guess he wants to roam

Good class to roam are :

Ranger/ele/guardian.

thief/mesmer/warrior/necro/engi( engi with perplexity runes) are too easy for good players, leave them to avarage people

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

thief is pretty good too for skilled players too

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in WvW

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

There is no such thing as skilled when playing a thief.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

in WvW

Posted by: Eloquence.5207

Eloquence.5207

Thief.

No aegis. No protection. No good condi removal/stability. 24/7 nerf.

Needs to play perfectly. Stealth is 2EZ2counter.

Initiative management > cool down management.

Waahhhhh

“L2P” according to pr0 Thieves
http://youtu.be/k0YDuSLXcX8?t=3m16s
See, Blinding Powder is nothing.

in WvW

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Ranger is by far the class I pick on most.

• It’s an incredibly easy class to play and level making most Ranger players much worse than most others.
  • The type of player that is attracted to the Ranger class is similar to those that like the archetype in other MMOs. And they too were mostly bad. (autoshot-afk Hunters anyone?)
  • While Spirit Rangers are overpowered, few people play the build in WvW. And anything else is just a walking loot-bag.
  • Rangers don’t have any skills outside of constant arrow spam. At least that’s what it feels like fighting most Rangers. Spam…spam…spam….spam…..knockback….spam…spam.
  • Most Rangers I encounter do half of my work by spaming their arrows into my Daggerstorm.

The thing is, Rangers aren’t necessarily weak. But their player-base is just so much worse (on average), they have such poorly designed skills and are the kings of passive-play that they come across as pretty kitten most of the time.

(edited by Dee Jay.2460)

in WvW

Posted by: Eggyokeo.9705

Eggyokeo.9705

if you want to have little to no trouble finding fight (and still be able to win them) play ranger.

I main ranger, i have no problem finding a fight if i want one, the only people the run away from a ranger are the people that will run from anyone.

things that you will have to get used to
– copping alot of flac for being a ranger
– Raging opponents when you beat them (no one like losing to a ranger)
– being targeted, if you are in a small group fight you will be targeted first
– people will automatically assume that you are bad

in WvW

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

He stated 1vsx man, I guess he wants to roam

Good class to roam are :

Ranger/ele/guardian.

thief/mesmer/warrior/necro/engi( engi with perplexity runes) are too easy for good players, leave them to avarage people

Try playing shatter Mesmer and say that again. You really have to time the burst, but if you land it you pretty much win the fight.

Thief easy mode? Yes I have access to stealth, but if I mess up once I’m dead due to my low health and armor. And yeah, don’t run d/p, I find it inferior to d/d ;p

Melder – Thief

in WvW

sminkiottone.6972

Try playing shatter Mesmer and say that again. You really have to time the burst, but if you land it you pretty much win the fight.

Thief easy mode? Yes I have access to stealth, but if I mess up once I’m dead due to my low health and armor. And yeah, don’t run d/p, I find it inferior to d/d ;p

I do play shatter mesmer and yes while its hard to manage the burst its also quite powerfull and can kill light/medium armor in few seconds, but you can agree with me that a PU mesmer with perplexity is easy god mode.

Thief as a lot of cheesy builds, every time I go to obsidian sanctum I see most people running thief with cheesy build, like a guy running d/p + sb with bowl of orrian truffle… stealth spam/dodge spam/teleport, he kept stealthing/running away when low healt just to come back over and over again till I made a mistake… he made quite a lot of mistakes but that didn’t kept him from stealth/teleport away.

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

I hate to say Ranger because I personally love the profession but, Ranger. As someone who spends the majority of their time roaming, I found that on my Ranger just about anyone that spotted me would immediately come after me. Although if played correctly, a Ranger can be seriously dangerous in a 1v1 or even 1v2 situation, it’s difficult to play them in large group combat (zergs.) I won plenty of fights on my Ranger, but I win about 10x more on my Necromancer. And on my Necro, which I also roam frequently on, it feels like a ghost town when I’m travelling anywhere. People see a Necro and unless they’re a ballsy Thief or a Melandru Warrior they generally seem to steer clear of you.
You might even say, they avoid you like the Plague HARHAR. Sorry… I had to.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

(edited by SpellOfIniquity.1780)

in WvW

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Ranger and ele.

Ranger – most rangers just use longbow and once you get close to them, they are toast. So I approach most of them as “free food”. Once in a while I jump on a ranger thinking he’ll be an easy kill only to find he moved on from the pve mentality and can actually fight. These rangers are really tough to kill.

Ele – by that I mean non-staff eles. Good ones can burst me down in 0.5s, no other class can kill me that fast.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

I do play shatter mesmer and yes while its hard to manage the burst its also quite powerfull and can kill light/medium armor in few seconds, but you can agree with me that a PU mesmer with perplexity is easy god mode.

Thief as a lot of cheesy builds, every time I go to obsidian sanctum I see most people running thief with cheesy build, like a guy running d/p + sb with bowl of orrian truffle… stealth spam/dodge spam/teleport, he kept stealthing/running away when low healt just to come back over and over again till I made a mistake… he made quite a lot of mistakes but that didn’t kept him from stealth/teleport away.

Yup. Anyone who plays a Mesmer or Thief for roaming and tries to justify their profession as “not easy” are just kidding themselves. Sure they’re more difficult to play in zerg combat, but when roaming/dueling, sorry. It’s easy mode. You have way more access to escapes and confusing your opponent than any other professions. If you want to walk away from the fight you can do so at any given time and your enemy would be none the wiser. Also, if you’re saying you can’t make mistakes, how about… Don’t play glassy? Lol. A Mesmer or Thief can be tanky too you know. You don’t have to disown everyone you cross in less than 2 seconds. If you want to be able to make mistakes, which even glassy these professions allow you to do anyway, build for a bit more survivability…

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Grouped with good and rangers still learning.

Good rangers are awesome to have in grps with TS/Know what they are doing,assist,etc

Not many around but i know a bunch of good number of them

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

if you want to have little to no trouble finding fight (and still be able to win them) play ranger.

I main ranger, i have no problem finding a fight if i want one, the only people the run away from a ranger are the people that will run from anyone.

things that you will have to get used to
– copping alot of flac for being a ranger
– Raging opponents when you beat them (no one like losing to a ranger)
– being targeted, if you are in a small group fight you will be targeted first
– people will automatically assume that you are bad

+1 to this, esp last point. Killed so many people thinking oooo ranger 100% guaranteed kill, then they will eat dirt and start to rage OMG LOST TO A RANGER!

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

If you want any sort of roaming respect don’t play:

Thief of any sort/pu mesmer/condi engi/condi necro/Warrior of any sort/spirit ranger condi sb spamming.

Also..thieves who say ‘When i mess up i’m dead!’ No you’re not..you just go into stealth shroud and come back at full life with cooldowns back up, and shroud will be back up in 40 seconds once you reappear once more.

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

I have a hard time staying alive vs 3 warriors

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: Amonatory.2453

Amonatory.2453

I’m kind of laughing right now. People always calling thieves “OP” and “Cheese”, just makes me laugh. The main reason people call thieves OP is because p/d perplex and d/p SA. Everyone clumps thieves into the same category, I would actually love to see you run s/d and beat eles/necros/Engis/warriors easily all the time. Call thief OP it’s mostly because you haven’t played the class or you met a player using d/p or p/d. The QQ is real

in WvW

Straegen.2938

The modified Blackwater mesmer build is a beast in 1v1 situations. They are particularly problematic if they know your builds timing. Most warrior builds have big windups particularly on the GS and Hammer. Even when a warrior does a solid attack chain, these mesmers have a ton of escape (blink, dodge, blind, etc) and lots of bunker. Because they don’t have to engage to win and they can apply conditions faster than even the Cleansing Ire and condi duration foods can remove, they simply need to avoid melee attacks until the fight is over. Bad ones die quick, decent ones put up a good fight but can be beaten, great ones feel almost invulnerable to warrior attacks.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

in WvW

Straegen.2938

Yup. Anyone who plays a Mesmer or Thief for roaming and tries to justify their profession as “not easy” are just kidding themselves. Sure they’re more difficult to play in zerg combat, but when roaming/dueling, sorry. It’s easy mode. You have way more access to escapes and confusing your opponent than any other professions. If you want to walk away from the fight you can do so at any given time and your enemy would be none the wiser. Also, if you’re saying you can’t make mistakes, how about… Don’t play glassy? Lol. A Mesmer or Thief can be tanky too you know. You don’t have to disown everyone you cross in less than 2 seconds. If you want to be able to make mistakes, which even glassy these professions allow you to do anyway, build for a bit more survivability…

Thieves do poorly in most duels. Duelers have seen all the thief “tricks” and generally have little to fear from them. Thieves are powerful in roaming where they can continually reset fights, pick off wounded players and blow up zerg builds.

Mesmers on the other hand are wicked powerful in duels, roaming and skirmish and most mesmers won’t deny that.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

in WvW

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Those stereotypes are what drove me to main ranger recently. I started this game as a warrior because of how hard it was to be successful with until they made it faceroll easy, moved to thief and played stealthless S/P pre-buff, and then got called a “pistol whip spammer” regardless of whether or not I even used it in the fight, and regardless of whether or not I mindfully made the choice to use it at opportune moments (running quite a tanky build with decent damage output).

Now I’m getting my ranger to 80 to grab a longbow and a bear so people assume that I’m a free kill, and laughing on their bodies when they realize that I’m not a bad. I get really tired of things like this quote, because there are skilled players of every profession, and it’s very insulting when you tell us we have no skill because we play X class. Blanket statements like that irritate me more than anything.

in WvW

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

He’s asking for the class people most underestimate roaming. Anyone who plays WvW regularly is going to know a roaming ranger is out to kill you and built specifically for that. “Roaming” warriors and guardians are likely lost zerglings and can likely be slaughtered like a newborn lamb.

Warriors can be capable roamers, so the correct answer is guardian. No one has ever run from a guardian. Ever.

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

I tried roaming on my ele using sceptre/dagger and got my kitten handed to me 50% of the time. D/D has been much kinder to me

Does take a lot of knowledge of the class and skill rotations to be able to play well.

I’ve challenged myself at times and roamed as a staff ele. Killed a few thieves and engis which was pretty funny, but staff eles just lack everything in a 1vx environment. All the skills are designed for group play.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Maybe you should camouflage you character look like low level homeless character. Some lvl1 white gear looks on and everybody think that you are weak.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Maybe you should camouflage you character look like low level homeless character. Some lvl1 white gear looks on and everybody think that you are weak.

Ha, transmute your ascended gear to chain mail.

in WvW

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

if you want packs of players hunting you down for a fight. run bearbow ranger. even uplevels will charge after you.

in WvW

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

He’s asking for the class people most underestimate roaming. Anyone who plays WvW regularly is going to know a roaming ranger is out to kill you and built specifically for that. “Roaming” warriors and guardians are likely lost zerglings and can likely be slaughtered like a newborn lamb.

Warriors can be capable roamers, so the correct answer is guardian. No one has ever run from a guardian. Ever.

You’re quite wrong.
A good guardian with a dps spec is quite strong 1 v 1 with the setting of sword+focus.
It can chase you and spike you down surprisingly quickly, and still manage to have very good survivability.

in WvW

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

Play a Zerker Thief and every class is easy

in WvW

Posted by: Linnael.1069

Linnael.1069

This is actually very true, and also answers your question very well. The crappiest classes are sometimes the least underestimated. As a solo roam, zerker d/d ele I know personally what goes into making it work, and as a result I’m very caution whenever I see another ele come along. Essentially, other roamers are actually less likely to underestimate crappy classes because they know anybody good enough to roam a crappy class is pretty kitten good. So really you should just go with any class you want.

Personal bias leads me to tell you to play ele tho.

Stormbluff Isle – Syliara
Elementalist – Necromancer – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Glass cannon, no stealth. WILL YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE!?

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

From easiest to worst to fight:

Easy to fight:

• Ranger: not a lot good rangers about, so most rangers are free loot
  • Warrior: while a lot of people think warriors OP, they’re very easy to counter if you are an adept warrior yourself
  • Necro: usually free kills cause most run a zerg-roflstomp build

Okay to fight:

• Guardians: though tanky most are not too risky to fight
  • Elementalists: are fine to fight, not OP but not weak either

Annoying to fight:

• Engineer: depends… the perplexity engineers I just avoid, no point fighting them
  • Mesmers: avoid altogether
  • Thieves: avoid altogether if they run d/p, kill them otherwise
Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

MiniMe.1960

Thx a lot to everyone for your input. As it looks like ranger is again the most underestimated class again. Luckily i have a full exotic set of condition and berserker equipment and can jump in right away.
My experience with the other classes:
-Warrior: My actual main, seems to scare too many away because of its reputation.
-Nekro: Crit or condition build, very strong but i have troubles to catch up with my opponents.
-Messmer: PU or critcat gets avoided. Also I don’t like PU game play.
-Guardian: still no complete exotic set, gets avoided because hard to kill.
-Thief: The only character i managed to kill people with lvl3. But to be honest its from the time where: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5zjK7ITpQ
Also stealth = meh.
-Engineer: Love the perma swiftness build. But, even people know its good, or are confused because you don’t see many and don’t know how to deal with them and avoid them.
-Elementalist: Was a killer once before it got nerved maybe too much. Also it’s still very fast and hard to catch up so i fear people wont bother to attack it.

I will try Ranger first and hope to get fights. If that doesn’t work out’ I’ll buy my guardian full exotic and check it out. Last but not least I will get my Ele exotics too and join some royal rumble

Thx again to everyone
Greezzz

in WvW

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

Non-PU Mesmer. Free lunch.

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

I will try Ranger first and hope to get fights. If that doesn’t work out’ I’ll buy my guardian full exotic and check it out. Last but not least I will get my Ele exotics too and join some royal rumble

Thx again to everyone
Greezzz

Sorry, you got it wrong. Rangers do not choose their fights, the fights chooses them.
You will NEVER be short of fights on a ranger. You can run solo and whole zergs will often change course to kill you. Every roamer will target you like a homing missile. Every havoc group will come after you like bloodhounds.
When you choose to play a ranger, you accept the Ranger ToS, which in short says; “I accept that i will be ganked, zerged, blobbed, stalked, backstabbed or stunlocked to death at any moment of my existence. I also accept that I, the ranger, have no rights to complain.”

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in WvW

MiniMe.1960

Thx again to everyone
Greezzz

Sorry, you got it wrong. Rangers do not choose their fights, the fights chooses them.
You will NEVER be short of fights on a ranger. You can run solo and whole zergs will often change course to kill you. Every roamer will target you like a homing missile. Every havoc group will come after you like bloodhounds.
When you choose to play a ranger, you accept the Ranger ToS, which in short says; “I accept that i will be ganked, zerged, blobbed, stalked, backstabbed or stunlocked to death at any moment of my existence. I also accept that I, the ranger, have no rights to complain.”

Hey Prysin,

Most of my time in GW2 I solo roam and I’m absolutely fine with being ganked. Never be safe, never be sure that you won a fight before the stomp. That’s the thrill I’m looking for when I log in to WvW.

More enemy more honor. Yarrrrrrr.

Greezzzz

in WvW

MiniMe.1960

Ah just realized it’s Everlyn, our Ranger with passion. Do you have any builds you would share with me?
I usually go Greatsword/Shortbow condition build which served me well.
Tried a few times Pet builds that i didn’t like at all.
Also tried Greatsword/Sword and Dagger with average success.
I’m open for suggestions.

Greezzz

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

From easiest to worst to fight:

Easy to fight:

• Necro: usually free kills cause most run a zerg-roflstomp build

Oh gawd, the biggest embarrassment to roaming necros, as well as axe necros and spite necros. (Yea I said it! You’re baaaad!)

Such sadness
So embarrass
Ow

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.