When Anet will answer ?

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: Slender Khaldran.3297

Slender Khaldran.3297

Hello everyone,

I wonder when Anet will react ?
When the main topic on wvw discussion is “WvW Season One Rewards Are Unacceptable” (and other topics like that) we can expect that Anet will react and answer to people : yes or no.

In any case we can expect an OFFICIAL answer and not just a blank.

PS : do we have to flood the forum like people did for the “Flamekissed Armor” to have an answer ? Because it seems that Anet only react when people flood the forum…

PS 2 : sry for my bad english x’)

Ranger on Vizunah Square

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: meep.2601

meep.2601

they will answer through their actions – next season rewards will be even worse

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

How should they react?

In their eyes it is quite logically acceptable, otherwise they wouldn’t have made the rewards like that.

And based on the extreme toxic post from some people in that thread I wouldn’t really want to subject my employees or colleagues to that, had I been part of ArenaNets management.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

First (virtual) world problems… Disgusting.

I for one played WvW every day in the season for about 3-4 hours each night. We had a lot of >>fun<< (yeah, some of you forgot what that is) battles and the loot was good as well.

I agree on the fact that the rewards could have been more WvW-specific, like blueprints or whatever, but I am completely fine with the current reward. Why? Because I played WvW for >>FUN<<. (Yeah, here is the word again!)

This new gamer generation is… What is this I don’t even..

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: Slender Khaldran.3297

Slender Khaldran.3297

I for one played WvW every day in the season for about 3-4 hours each night. We had a lot of >>fun<< (yeah, some of you forgot what that is) battles and the loot was good as well.

I agree on the fact that the rewards could have been more WvW-specific, like blueprints or whatever, but I am completely fine with the current reward. Why? Because I played WvW for >>FUN<<. (Yeah, here is the word again!)

So Kraljevo you’re so GENEROUS ! You’re a member of WVW Health Organization ?
You spend all your money to upgrade camps and towers ? You’re a so perfect player…

You are nothing except yourself, you’re the disguting problem here. You judge people without knowing what they do. On every serious WvW server, every one are complaining that they expected a skin (i don’t speak about ascended weapon or armor, i admit it’s ridiculous…). And in any case, i don’t care about your advise. I (we) just expect an awnser from Anet ! At the moment we prefer an answer (positive or negative) than anything.

Ranger on Vizunah Square

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

You spend all your money to upgrade camps and towers ? You’re a so perfect player…

You are nothing except yourself, you’re the disguting problem here. You judge people without knowing what they do. On every serious WvW server, every one are complaining that they expected a skin (i don’t speak about ascended weapon or armor, i admit it’s ridiculous…). And in any case, i don’t care about your advise. I (we) just expect an awnser from Anet ! At the moment we prefer an answer (positive or negative) than anything.

if you want an answer this is not the sub forum you are looking for.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

if you want an answer this is not the sub forum you are looking for.

Shhhh we’re not allowed to talk, we didn’t win first place in the gold league so we’re not serious enough about WvW.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

I images in a bit of disbelieve at the level of chosen ignorance that the players who complained about this seemed to comply forget about the 7 chest from doing the meta events the ap from though meta events and the big ap reward once you hit a set number of meta events completed. The rewards where a great deal more then the box at the end.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

we can expect that Anet will react and answer to people : yes or no.

Let’s imagine that they do.

Scenario 1:
Official post saying “yes, the rewards were unacceptable.”
Result: forums rage, even more people bandwagon for S2

Scenario 2:
Official post saying “no, the rewards were fine.”
Result: forums rage, then rage even more when S2 is announced

I’m sure Anet would love to communicate with the WvW community more. Unfortunately, the WvW community makes that impossible most of the time.

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

dont’ stack servers next season, then you will profit from the rewards.

OP’d thief, lol

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Personally I liked the bad rewards. I hope next season they reduce the APs too, that way less people will be doing irrelevant things in wvw. Most of the only people complaining about rewards are the PVE’rs who played wvw only for the rewards.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: Septemptus.7164

Septemptus.7164

When the main topic on wvw discussion is “WvW Season One Rewards Are Unacceptable” (and other topics like that) we can expect that Anet will react and answer to people : yes or no.

As far as I can tell. Rewards in WvW season one were greatly done due ot many, many injustice that were present.

I’m really thankful to them by doing the right thing and I will opose every thread like this.

There are 4 reasons:
- you don’t need great rewars if you are WvW player cause all you did was play and have fun.
- if you went for the rewards it’s your problem, you expact gold mountains and you should just spend the time elsewhere – maybe in Frostgeorge?
- if you went for achievements you got your points so don’t scream for rewards now cause you got what you went for.
- if you made it for your server the glory for the spot in rankings is your and noone will take it back from you.

That’s basically it, so please let go and have fun playing.
Noone will give you a procursor even if you server was 1st in golden league.

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: PVStar.3658

PVStar.3658

Don’t expect ANet (or any company) to respond to absolutely everything the forums cry about.

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

This just made me ROFL..

I really don’t see your issue.. yeah the final season 1 chest wasn’t all that great, (especially if the RNG gods hate you) but so what.. count back how many chests you got through the season, then consider what you were actually in WvW for and just what were you really expecting…. you only have yourself to blame if you set your hopes to high because there was never any actual rewards guarantee outside of a mini for all and a finisher for the winners…. so what you call unacceptable certainly doesn’t account for your “everyone is complaining” logic.

How long have you been playing WvW.. cos anyone that’s been logging in for any length of time knows WvW isn’t about the reward its about the fun you have while your in it.. come to UW and see for yourself how hard WvW has become especially during season 1 but I would hazard a bet you wont find many complaining about the rewards for it.
I accept that RNG rewards are not the greatest, in fact my own chest reward was pretty good and UW finished rock bottom every week all through season 1 and I would hazard a guess that what I got was likely better than someone winning Gold League but that is RNG.. I just never got as much gold or that finisher.. gee whizz the world is ending!!

BTW if you think the biggest issue that came about through season 1 was rewards, then you may want to take a holiday to rest up a bit… there are far worse issues that need addressing than some crumby RNG loot imo.

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

Hey, come out of your gamer cave before you take that tone with me.

I didn’t judge anyone, I am just speaking the truth. I’ve done a lot for my server myself and we were on the 1st place as well, so I know what effort this is. My point is that I know Arenanet (after several years of GW1) and didn’t expect a big reward, therefore I played for the fun and I think that a game is all about that.

(edited by Kraljevo.2801)

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: Poxheart.2845

Poxheart.2845

What do they have to answer for? The rewards were exactly what was deserved.

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: Stillmoon.6894

Stillmoon.6894

i dont think a net need to respond to “entitled” players.
i also got the chest and when i opened it i just laugh and move on. on regular wvw match up you dont get anything at the end of the match and here you complained on the free gift given to you (the achievement is easy and you can get the key within a 7 week period)
a net will never respond to such rant, so dont waste your time

“Dream and hope sundered my world, it will no longer wreak such sorrow”

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: fett.9573

fett.9573

Hello everyone,

PS : do we have to flood the forum like people did for the “Flamekissed Armor” to have an answer ? Because it seems that Anet only react when people flood the forum…

PS 2 : sry for my bad english x’)

I would think it becomes apparent by now that after the horrendous patches they’ve thrown at us in the last few months, they simply do not care.

Edit: the reward was the achievement points

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

How should they react?

In their eyes it is quite logically acceptable, otherwise they wouldn’t have made the rewards like that.

And based on the extreme toxic post from some people in that thread I wouldn’t really want to subject my employees or colleagues to that, had I been part of ArenaNets management.

Hostile customers are not a good excuse to not do your job. It’s part of customer service. I have done it most of my life. If you can’t deal with the heat, get out of the fire.

If the current reward structure is maintained, I see no reason to participate heavily in season 2.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

But how should they react then?
Clearly the rewards are acceptable in their eyes, so what would it help by them simply restating that?
The only thing it would lead to is even more kitten here on the forums.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

When Anet will answer ?

in WvW

Posted by: Mark Katzbach

Mark Katzbach

Content Marketing Manager

We do not need two threads for the WvW season rewards topic.