Who is tired of the T1 drama?

in WvW

Posted by: BAITness.1083

BAITness.1083

Its pretty simple. BG isn’t like by anyone because they can’t play unless they have 70+ blobs. TC and JQ are fighting each other in the tournaments. They just both agree killing BG is more important and fun, so we are concentrating our efforts on them.
Maguuma puts up more of a fight then BG does, at least they aren’t afraid to fight open battles. BG won’t do this unless they outnumber you 2-1, Why attack the other when we are killing BG, and yes we will help kill BG while the other is doing it.
BG is bleeding, because they are just mean in WvW, and queue times of 3+ hours. All I can say is, Tier 1 and tier 2 do appreciate all the BG players transferring over.

The servers aren’t “having fun killing BG.” They are agreeing to not attack each other and to trade first place back and forth, both to keep themselves together so they can 2v1, and to guarantee they come first and second in the tournament.

I also find it ridiculously impressive that you think BG manages to 2v1 your full queue with their full queue. I assume that is how TC and JQ BOTH complained about being 2v1 victims in week one.

Hyade and his flamethrower

in WvW

Posted by: CuRtoKy.8576

CuRtoKy.8576

“All the BG crybabies..”

“Condense the tears…”

And you guys say BG is the problem. Everyone is part of the problem, but nobody wants to be an adult about it. I’ve even seen posts from JQ/TC telling BG commanders to tell their people to stop the childish posts, but do any of the JQ/TC commanders do the same for their own people? I feel even if the commanders actually did come on and try to be unofficial moderators on these forums nothing would change.

I am sure it has been stated before, you are all letting the voices of the village idiots make the rest of the populace look bad. And I am not just talking about BG, every server has them. Every server does nothing to stop them either.

Of course they won’t. These commanders are the same people that thought this win trading was a good idea in the first place. The only people arguing that it is a good idea are the beneficiaries on the two guilty servers and trolls. You aren’t going to find many upstanding individuals in the people that organized the entire thing.

Just have to hope that the players on these servers that want nothing to do with this becomes the majority and shut the rest up.

And BG is different how? Don’t tell me now BG has never 2v1 lol

Of course we haven’t conspired with other servers. Why the hell would anybody think otherwise? Organizing a 2v1 seems like a time consuming, pathetic practice. We have far more confidence in our players than the guild leaders that decided their members are roughly 1/2 a BG player. Hell, BG has more confidence in TC and SoR players than that. There are some good guilds and commanders there. I imagine those people didn’t want to get involved.

Seriously, it is at the very least impressive that anybody was able to sell this idea to this many people.

Wow delusion at its best. You are telling me BG wasn’t 2v1ing JQ with SoR and BG nor SoR were in TS together. Bullkitten. Actually there are SS of it in the other threads and around reddit that have been posted for this week’s matchup.

Let me show BG how to 2v1. Before W3 talk to your friends from another server casually in say iono any city in GW2. Talk about how BG will get free S2 win and SoS will get 2nd place. Throw some easy math for everyone to see (TC, JQ, SoS get 6 every week but SoS gets 5 on W9 and TC and JQ can’t match that). Other side realize that omg SoS get free 2nd place win. Think about how to counter that. Can’t deal SoS lower than 6 per week. Best case focus BG. Ok say to guarantee BG 3rd every week nobody attacks the other person. Then implement easy.

I wonder what BG guild you are from. Funny thought though is that BG is a no show even though they can strat to stop 2v1 if they thought about it. I find it impressive that BG post the most on these threads complaining and whining about 2v1 yet they should put the effort to show up instead. Yet they either PvF, pretend they play some other game yet still PvF here, look through ToS, and other things. I’m VERY impressive by the BG showing slow clap

in WvW

Posted by: Rimmy.9217

Rimmy.9217

Actually you are being misled by a lot of the trolls. Blackgate has not been ranked at the top of WvW since the beginning of February. Even after winning the first two weeks of this season, we did not get ranked first. See BG ranking here:
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/33

This is actually the top two ranked servers conspiring against the third and the rest of the servers in gold league, because they lost for the first time in over 2 months.

And just for clarity’s sake, BG did previously help people move over, but never did anything beyond donate a portion of the transfer fees. Nobody has ever come even close to making a profit via jumping to BG, it just seemed like a nice thing to do to lower the cost to people that want to play with you.

No, you’ve been ranked at the top for the past year or so. A little dip in the numbers before the season started changes nothing. Rome wasn’t at its height when it finally fell, but they don’t make endless movies about the Visigoths, do they?

And nobody outside of tier 1 is too concerned about anybody “conspiring”. You’ve being 2v1ed. That’s what’s happening. Do they have an agreement to do so? Who cares?

Where were all the posts by concerned Blackgate players when this was happening before in different tiers and brought up on the forum, if it’s such an issue?

And just for clarity’s sake, BG did previously help people move over, but never did anything beyond donate a portion of the transfer fees. Nobody has ever come even close to making a profit via jumping to BG, it just seemed like a nice thing to do to lower the cost to people that want to play with you.

For clarity’s sake, BG has solicited people and guilds to come to Blackgate. I’ve watched it happen, in person. Nobody said anything at all about a profit, so we can discard that distraction.

As for “it just seemed like a nice thing to do to lower the cost to people that want to play with you”, then where’s the package to the rest of the people in all of the servers that wouldn’t mind playing with you?

I’ll be sure to post back here when what’s left of my community starts getting their gold mailed from you.

Trollnado Ele – Ehmry Bay

(edited by Rimmy.9217)

in WvW

BAITness.1083

yea….

i agree about the part about BEASTgate, LOL, that’s really something egoistic

to be at the top, one gotta be dirty to be at the top, that’s how things are.
do people really think that top servers are top servers because they train hard to become skilled? top servers are top servers because they work hard to absorb players from other servers, put down others so they looks better

if the server die, people will just gonna say “aw, what a shame” but the truth is no one cares, everyone prefer to eat their popcorn and watch the show

Holy smokes a server giving itself nicknames is all it took to rustle your jimmies enough to break code of conduct and win trade to first in the tournament?

Fortunately for both of us, we know that is not true. This would have started long long ago if this was that people didn’t like the various nicknames BG gave itself. Seriously though, how immature does someone have to be to get mad at people for having a nickname for their server? We weren’t even the first to come up with the idea, and the name isn’t rude to anyone.

in WvW

BAITness.1083

“All the BG crybabies..”

“Condense the tears…”

And you guys say BG is the problem. Everyone is part of the problem, but nobody wants to be an adult about it. I’ve even seen posts from JQ/TC telling BG commanders to tell their people to stop the childish posts, but do any of the JQ/TC commanders do the same for their own people? I feel even if the commanders actually did come on and try to be unofficial moderators on these forums nothing would change.

I am sure it has been stated before, you are all letting the voices of the village idiots make the rest of the populace look bad. And I am not just talking about BG, every server has them. Every server does nothing to stop them either.

Of course they won’t. These commanders are the same people that thought this win trading was a good idea in the first place. The only people arguing that it is a good idea are the beneficiaries on the two guilty servers and trolls. You aren’t going to find many upstanding individuals in the people that organized the entire thing.

Just have to hope that the players on these servers that want nothing to do with this becomes the majority and shut the rest up.

Of course we haven’t conspired with other servers. Why the hell would anybody think otherwise? Organizing a 2v1 seems like a time consuming, pathetic practice. We have far more confidence in our players than the guild leaders that decided their members are roughly 1/2 a BG player. Hell, BG has more confidence in TC and SoR players than that. There are some good guilds and commanders there. I imagine those people didn’t want to get involved.

Seriously, it is at the very least impressive that anybody was able to sell this idea to this many people.

Wow delusion at its best. You are telling me BG wasn’t 2v1ing JQ with SoR and BG nor SoR were in TS together. Bullkitten. Actually there are SS of it in the other threads and around reddit that have been posted for this week’s matchup.

Let me show BG how to 2v1. Before W3 talk to your friends from another server casually in say iono any city in GW2. Talk about how BG will get free S2 win and SoS will get 2nd place. Throw some easy math for everyone to see (TC, JQ, SoS get 6 every week but SoS gets 5 on W9 and TC and JQ can’t match that). Other side realize that omg SoS get free 2nd place win. Think about how to counter that. Can’t deal SoS lower than 6 per week. Best case focus BG. Ok say to guarantee BG 3rd every week nobody attacks the other person. Then implement easy.

I wonder what BG guild you are from. Funny thought though is that BG is a no show even though they can strat to stop 2v1 if they thought about it. I find it impressive that BG post the most on these threads complaining and whining about 2v1 yet they should put the effort to show up instead. Yet they either PvF, pretend they play some other game yet still PvF here, look through ToS, and other things. I’m VERY impressive by the BG showing slow clap

Oh my goodness. I was there. If you are stupid enough to think BG and SoR would ever work together on anything, you are far beyond help. We were not in the same TS, and we sure as hell attacked each other. If you think that was a 2v1 you are just terrible.

EDIT: Also, I would have to be as stupid as you are to go play WvW right now and give the bored JQ and TC players something to do. The only thing to do is go have fun elsewhere and wait for their players to get sick of their leaders crap.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

yea….

i agree about the part about BEASTgate, LOL, that’s really something egoistic

to be at the top, one gotta be dirty to be at the top, that’s how things are.
do people really think that top servers are top servers because they train hard to become skilled? top servers are top servers because they work hard to absorb players from other servers, put down others so they looks better

if the server die, people will just gonna say “aw, what a shame” but the truth is no one cares, everyone prefer to eat their popcorn and watch the show

Holy smokes a server giving itself nicknames is all it took to rustle your jimmies enough to break code of conduct and win trade to first in the tournament?

Fortunately for both of us, we know that is not true. This would have started long long ago if this was that people didn’t like the various nicknames BG gave itself. Seriously though, how immature does someone have to be to get mad at people for having a nickname for their server? We weren’t even the first to come up with the idea, and the name isn’t rude to anyone.

Eh, that’s true… BG was already Beastgate when I was still on it, and hey, we were still stuck at T2 with SoR and TC…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

“Beastgate” players haven’t conducted themselves well in the past (and present), hence the universal glee at the sight of their current state.

You can bet if TC was the target, there wouldn’t be nearly as much joy in the QQ threads.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Yes and if we truly wanted you to be kept down in a 2v1, why didn’t we start working together again once JQ started catching up?

Again, so you admit there was a double team, well thats a start at least. As for why the 2v1 didn’t continue, well once Easter was over SOS didn’t have the coverage.

Holy smokes it wasn’t just the nickname.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

(edited by morrolan.9608)

in WvW

BAITness.1083

Yes and if we truly wanted you to be kept down in a 2v1, why didn’t we start working together again once JQ started catching up?

Again, so you admit there was a double team, well thats a start at least. As for why the 2v1 didn’t continue, well once Easter was over SOS didn’t have the coverage.

Not sure if fool or troll. He is entertaining your ridiculous idea that SoS and BG were 2v1 against JQ, and showing you how absurd you have to be to believe that.

SoS did whatever SoS wanted. BG focused JQ. I played on EB all week and SoS attacked us far far more, we were unable to defend against a couple of their attacks because we were busy pressuring JQ. If you really believed SoS is such a weak server that you were able to beat them in a 2v1, then you haven’t been paying attention.

Edit: To pull a page from your book:

Holy smokes it wasn’t just the nickname.

So you admit you are win trading and breaking CoC /s

(edited by BAITness.1083)

in WvW

Posted by: scerevisiae.1972

scerevisiae.1972

did it ever occur to you that JQ/TC are simply attacking BG because they’re the easiest bags? people call them bag-gate for a reason you know.

downed state is bad for PVP

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

did it ever occur to you that JQ/TC are simply attacking BG because they’re the easiest bags? people call them bag-gate for a reason you know.

Nah… They would be on EotM if that was the reason… There isn’t anywhere in any server where you can farm bags easier than there.

So much Karma Trainers scrubs to be rolling over…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

From what I understand, the reason last weeks attempt for BG to fix the match failed was because someone on SoS figured out that SoS would get a bunch of matches with BG for the rest of the season and many on SoS very strongly did not desire to be in matchups with BG.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

From what I understand, the reason last weeks attempt for BG to fix the match failed was because someone on SoS figured out that SoS would get a bunch of matches with BG for the rest of the season and many on SoS very strongly did not desire to be in matchups with BG.

Smart players maybe if another server had more of them…

in WvW

BAITness.1083

If they were allied with BG, they would have no reason to worry about more matches with BG. It is almost like the only thing that makes sense is, like several SoS members have said, they did not 2v1.

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

If they were allied with BG, they would have no reason to worry about more matches with BG. It is almost like the only thing that makes sense is, like several SoS members have said, they did not 2v1.

Well, SoS is part of the “GvG heaven trio SoS/Mag/(insert whatever server Agg is here)”. And since I don’t think the T1 blob guilds are very found of GvG’s, they wouldn’t like to be stuck with the T1 servers for many weeks.

But in fact, I don’t really belive SoS had much intention of 2v1 along other than taking advantage and trying to nab some points from whoever was losing (JQ in that case)… When weekday coverage hit in, they problably saw they couldn’t keep up with JQ and said “oh kitten that”.

in WvW

BAITness.1083

Well, SoS is part of the “GvG heaven trio SoS/Mag/(insert whatever server Agg is here)”. And since I don’t think the T1 blob guilds are very found of GvG’s, they wouldn’t like to be stuck with the T1 servers for many weeks.

But in fact, I don’t really belive SoS had much intention of 2v1 along with BG other than taking advantage and trying to nab some points from whoever was losing (JQ in that case)… When weekday coverage hit in, they problably saw they couldn’t keep up with JQ and said “oh kitten that”.

Very well could be, I just assumed from their weird map management decisions that they didn’t give a crap what happened as long as there was combat.

in WvW

Posted by: Dynamicfrog.4810

Dynamicfrog.4810

“Organizing a 2v1 seems like a time consuming, pathetic practice. We have far more confidence in our players than the guild leaders that decided their members are roughly 1/2 a BG player.”

“Holy smokes a server giving itself nicknames is all it took to rustle your jimmies enough…”

“ …to break code of conduct and win trade to first in the tournament?”

“BG focused JQ. I played on EB all week and SoS attacked us far far more, we were unable to defend against a couple of their attacks because we were busy pressuring JQ.”

You’re trying to apply your own interpretation of the Rules of Conduct: “Match manipulation is defined as any action taken to fix or manipulate the outcome of a match or alter or manipulate the rankings or ratings of the ladder.” I can’t say I’m surprised. Somehow, you think there’s a disconnect between Blackgate having more coverage and winning. Somehow, you think there’s a disconnect between making a “other player’s are 1/2 a Blackgate player” comment and the same #Beastgate or #Believegate crap. Somehow you think “Well, Blackgate just focused JQ because it was in their best interests! JQ and TC are doing it because they’re kitten!”

in WvW

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

heh If you wanna fight without honor…I’ll fight sans honor as well…But wvw gets extremely ugly from here out…

There was never “honor” in WvW. How can drastically outnumbering your opponents and PvDooring their structures overnight be considered “honorable”? That’s what determines 90% of WvW outcomes.

The only difference is that BG players QQing here have never experienced what every other server experiences regularly. That’s what makes it so annoying to read.

SO this is what I don’t understand about these posts… you make fun of BG players like NOW YOU KNOW how we feel. WHy are u directing that at the players of BG instead of arenanet? There the ones in charge of balancing the game not bg players, ur complaining to the wrong people and in the process just making everyone mad.

I don’t get it.

This is literally unbelievable. Have you ignored the tons and tons of posts about ways Anet can fix PPT, reduce the influence of coverage, prevent PvDoor, etc., etc.? How have you not read any of those? Or is it the case that because BG players never suffered from any of those problems before that they weren’t pressing enough to address?

We’ve been directing all of this frustration at Anet for over a year. And yet, you somehow missed that and decided that we’re only attacking BG. That’s even more annoying.

1) BG comes to the forums to QQ about being outnumbered.
2) Other servers point out how they have to deal with being outnumbered unfairly all the time.
3) You victimize BG again, claiming we’re venting frustration at BG instead of Anet, ignoring the thousands of threads posted about these problems for over a year. If you’d perused the forums for even 5 minutes, you’d realize that every single issue BG is QQing about has been brought up before.

Again, the reason this is so annoying to read is that other servers deal with situations much worse than the one BG’s in. They QQ far less than BG does and have tried to address the problems productively. But only now that BG is losing, we’re getting flooded by all these posts acting like BG is an oppressed server and demanding a “fair” fight, conveniently ignoring the fact that WvW hasn’t ever been fair and that people have tried to address that since the game’s release.

Second Child

in WvW

Posted by: Dynamicfrog.4810

Dynamicfrog.4810

For what its worth, I’m not much happier with the tournament than you are, but it has nothing to do anything you’re crying about. If the point system were actually based on the average number of people on the map during a given tick, you’d have a decent system. Sorry, people aren’t going to log off and potentially risk surrendering keeps just to manipulate the system.

As it stands, its continues to just be a numbers game; fix that, not some microcosm of it.

in WvW

Rimmy.9217

heh If you wanna fight without honor…I’ll fight sans honor as well…But wvw gets extremely ugly from here out…

There was never “honor” in WvW. How can drastically outnumbering your opponents and PvDooring their structures overnight be considered “honorable”? That’s what determines 90% of WvW outcomes.

The only difference is that BG players QQing here have never experienced what every other server experiences regularly. That’s what makes it so annoying to read.

SO this is what I don’t understand about these posts… you make fun of BG players like NOW YOU KNOW how we feel. WHy are u directing that at the players of BG instead of arenanet? There the ones in charge of balancing the game not bg players, ur complaining to the wrong people and in the process just making everyone mad.

I don’t get it.

This is literally unbelievable. Have you ignored the tons and tons of posts about ways Anet can fix PPT, reduce the influence of coverage, prevent PvDoor, etc., etc.? How have you not read any of those? Or is it the case that because BG players never suffered from any of those problems before that they weren’t pressing enough to address?

We’ve been directing all of this frustration at Anet for over a year. And yet, you somehow missed that and decided that we’re only attacking BG. That’s even more annoying.

2) Other servers point out how they have to deal with being outnumbered unfairly all the time.
3) You victimize BG again, claiming we’re venting frustration at BG instead of Anet, ignoring the thousands of threads posted about these problems for over a year. If you’d perused the forums for even 5 minutes, you’d realize that every single issue BG is QQing about has been brought up before.

Again, the reason this is so annoying to read is that other servers deal with situations much worse than the one BG’s in. They QQ far less than BG does and have tried to address the problems productively. But only now that BG is losing, we’re getting flooded by all these posts acting like BG is an oppressed server and demanding a “fair” fight, conveniently ignoring the fact that WvW hasn’t ever been fair and that people have tried to address that since the game’s release.

Beautifully summed up. +1

in WvW

BAITness.1083

“Organizing a 2v1 seems like a time consuming, pathetic practice. We have far more confidence in our players than the guild leaders that decided their members are roughly 1/2 a BG player.”

“Holy smokes a server giving itself nicknames is all it took to rustle your jimmies enough…”

“ …to break code of conduct and win trade to first in the tournament?”

“BG focused JQ. I played on EB all week and SoS attacked us far far more, we were unable to defend against a couple of their attacks because we were busy pressuring JQ.”

You’re trying to apply your own interpretation of the Rules of Conduct: “Match manipulation is defined as any action taken to fix or manipulate the outcome of a match or alter or manipulate the rankings or ratings of the ladder.” I can’t say I’m surprised. Somehow, you think there’s a disconnect between Blackgate having more coverage and winning. Somehow, you think there’s a disconnect between making a “other player’s are 1/2 a Blackgate player” comment and the same #Beastgate or #Believegate crap. Somehow you think “Well, Blackgate just focused JQ because it was in their best interests! JQ and TC are doing it because they’re kitten!”

Quoting this for love. Do you think JQ and TC are denying an organized double team? That might be news to them.

But of course I am applying my own interpretation to CoC, it is all I can do. I think win trading to guarantee first and second does sound like a really safe bet for manipulating the rankings of a ladder though.

As for the half player comment, there is only a small difference in coverage in the servers, and JQ had the best leading up to the tournament and only improved it by adding more guilds. That is why they were ranked first heading into the tournament. The JQ and TC guilds that decided to do this clearly thought they needed to have at least double BG’s numbers at all times to win. If they thought they could win without doing that, I doubt they would have agreed to a multiple week vacancy in their favorite gametype. Of course I think it was unnecessary, having been on the receiving end of several losses to them coming up to seasons. I imagine that if all their players had a vote, they would think more highly of themselves than these guilds did as well.

in WvW

BAITness.1083

I don’t get it.

You know BG was not always a t1 server right?

And you realize that the complaining isn’t just about TC and JQ focusing on BG, but about their not agreeing to not jockey for position so they can trade wins and guarantee they take the top two spots in the tournament? If this was just about JQ and TC focusing on BG we would have been complaining for the months that they stomped us.

in WvW

CuRtoKy.8576

“All the BG crybabies..”

“Condense the tears…”

Oh my goodness. I was there. If you are stupid enough to think BG and SoR would ever work together on anything, you are far beyond help. We were not in the same TS, and we sure as hell attacked each other. If you think that was a 2v1 you are just terrible.

EDIT: Also, I would have to be as stupid as you are to go play WvW right now and give the bored JQ and TC players something to do. The only thing to do is go have fun elsewhere and wait for their players to get sick of their leaders crap.

I was there and I saw it happen. The thing that separates JQ and TC from BG is the fact that JQ and TC are much better. At least JQ and TC can admit stuff. BG 2v1? Nope never BG has honor. BG got guilds? Nope BG is the true underdog of T1. BG recruited and did paid transfers? Never BG plays fair. Yeah people must be a fool to buy that.

I guess you are much much smarter than members of your own community from major guilds. In that BG NEVER 2v1s. Yup

I thought that BG was enjoying this getting lots of free bags from JQ + TC. What happened? lol . You know what is funny BG could counter 2v1 since JQ and TC aren’t out in force but instead they want to put all of their energy in PvF. #bgtears

in WvW

Rimmy.9217

But of course I am applying my own interpretation to CoC, it is all I can do. I think win trading to guarantee first and second does sound like a really safe bet for manipulating the rankings of a ladder though.

ANet’s interpretation > your interpretation.

When ANet suspends JQ and TC’s wins, feel free to quote this back at me and I’ll admit you were right about violations to the CoC.

I read the PvP section of the CoC as very clearly talking about SPvP, not world versus world. I’m totally comfortable with being told I’m wrong by an ANet representative.

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

You know BG was not always a t1 server right?

And you realize that the complaining isn’t just about TC and JQ focusing on BG, but about their not agreeing to not jockey for position so they can trade wins and guarantee they take the top two spots in the tournament? If this was just about JQ and TC focusing on BG we would have been complaining for the months that they stomped us.

The “BG is such an underdog!” thing was already played out last season. You need new material.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

BAITness.1083

I was there and I saw it happen. The thing that separates JQ and TC from BG is the fact that JQ and TC are much better. At least JQ and TC can admit stuff. BG 2v1? Nope never BG has honor. BG got guilds? Nope BG is the true underdog of T1. BG recruited and did paid transfers? Never BG plays fair. Yeah people must be a fool to buy that.

I guess you are much much smarter than members of your own community from major guilds. In that BG NEVER 2v1s. Yup

I thought that BG was enjoying this getting lots of free bags from JQ + TC. What happened? lol . You know what is funny BG could counter 2v1 since JQ and TC aren’t out in force but instead they want to put all of their energy in PvF. #bgtears

You are seriously making a fool out of yourself. I will write this plainly for you.

BG and SoR did not like each other, they were rivals for a long time, and they did not work together at the expense of JQ. If anybody on JQ was somehow capable of confusing league 1 week 1 as a 2v1, while BG and SoR fought each other tooth and nail, then they are beyond help.

If you are going to try to make crap up about BG agreeing to 2v1’s you need to pick somebody other than SoR. I know your options are limited since you can’t accuse them of doing it with JQ or TC, and since SoS keeps telling you they didn’t, but you are going to have to look for another server.

My suggestion: If you are trying this hard to troll and lie, you need to do research. You can find a list of matches at http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/33. I suggest accusing BG and Maguuma of 2v1ing SoR back in week 46. Everyone knows #magswag and #beastgate are practically buttbuddies and totally team up all the time.

in WvW

BAITness.1083

When ANet suspends JQ and TC’s wins, feel free to quote this back at me and I’ll admit you were right about violations to the CoC.

I read the PvP section of the CoC as very clearly talking about SPvP, not world versus world. I’m totally comfortable with being told I’m wrong by an ANet representative.

Of course ANet’s interpretation is the one that matters. Just like you said. Until they say something though, all I can do is speculate. Right now I speculate that rules against PvP match manipulation mean you can’t organize a 2v1 and trade wins to secure first and second place in a wvw tournament.

If that interpretation is wrong though, then WvW has a much bigger problem than my being bummed I didn’t get it right.

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Dude the way you’re all over this thread is starting to bum me out. It shouldn’t be this serious.

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

BAITness.1083

Dude the way you’re all over this thread is starting to bum me out. It shouldn’t be this serious.

Sorry I am bringing all my negativity in here, it is just that I haven’t had an orange drop in D3 this entire time and that is kind of bs. At this point the forums are dropping more goodies.

Edit: seriously though on top of that WvW competition is in trouble if this win trading BS gets a pass.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

You are seriously making a fool out of yourself. I will write this plainly for you.

BG and SoR did not like each other, they were rivals for a long time, and they did not work together at the expense of JQ. If anybody on JQ was somehow capable of confusing league 1 week 1 as a 2v1, while BG and SoR fought each other tooth and nail, then they are beyond help.

I was on SOR at the time, it happened, deal with it.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

BAITness.1083

I was on SOR at the time, it happened, deal with it.

I was on BG at the time. We killed SoR every chance we got.

Edit: also I took some super important time out of my forum reading to bring plenty of proof.

JQ commander contacts SoR commander to double team BG:
https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/112947/gw033.jpg

Three way fight in bay, from SoR perspective:
https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/113747/Double.jpg

Another three way fight in bay, from SoR perspective:
https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/113748/gw009.jpg

A video from JQ perspective of BG and JQ bringing down an SoR bay:
http://www.twitch.tv/risenfall/c/3136579

An SoR groups video of their success against BG:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVHDDOSJmM0

A BG groups video of their fights against SoR and JQ:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHJq-UfK5uw&feature=youtu.be

in WvW

CuRtoKy.8576

If you are going to try to make crap up about BG agreeing to 2v1’s you need to pick somebody other than SoR. I know your options are limited since you can’t accuse them of doing it with JQ or TC, and since SoS keeps telling you they didn’t, but you are going to have to look for another server.

My suggestion: If you are trying this hard to troll and lie, you need to do research. You can find a list of matches at http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/33. I suggest accusing BG and Maguuma of 2v1ing SoR back in week 46. Everyone knows #magswag and #beastgate are practically buttbuddies and totally team up all the time.

lol you are such a fool or a completely bad troll. JQ and TC aren’t like BFFs but they still band together for a 2v1 against BG but it is in both server’s best interest. BG and SoR did the same thing to JQ in S1. Why cause it is in the interest of both servers since JQ got more easy match ups than both BG and SoR in S1. This post shows you how much WvW you play or know.

Ok how about this W1 where BG and TC hit JQ garri from both sides. That is 2v1 plain and simple. So yeah BG never participate in any 2v1 because WvW is 1v1 not WvWvW. Makes completely sense. #BGlogic

Every time you hop into a BL you literally engage in some 2v1 for various reasons due to what people call map politics. So stop riding the high horse.

Make you should look at your definitions. 2v1 when BG gets owned is 2v1. Yet if two servers hit a keep at the same time from multiple sides cause they want to get rid of a waypoint is not 2v1. Oh please there are videos and proof all over. Every server in WvW does it from NA to EU. Please play WvW more so you can learn what it is to have a WvWvW. If you can’t handle that I suggest tPvP where it is one team versus another then no 2v1.

in WvW

BAITness.1083

lol you are such a fool or a completely bad troll. JQ and TC aren’t like BFFs but they still band together for a 2v1 against BG but it is in both server’s best interest. BG and SoR did the same thing to JQ in S1. Why cause it is in the interest of both servers since JQ got more easy match ups than both BG and SoR in S1. This post shows you how much WvW you play or know.

Ok how about this W1 where BG and TC hit JQ garri from both sides. That is 2v1 plain and simple. So yeah BG never participate in any 2v1 because WvW is 1v1 not WvWvW. Makes completely sense. #BGlogic

Every time you hop into a BL you literally engage in some 2v1 for various reasons due to what people call map politics. So stop riding the high horse.

Make you should look at your definitions. 2v1 when BG gets owned is 2v1. Yet if two servers hit a keep at the same time from multiple sides cause they want to get rid of a waypoint is not 2v1. Oh please there are videos and proof all over. Every server in WvW does it from NA to EU. Please play WvW more so you can learn what it is to have a WvWvW. If you can’t handle that I suggest tPvP where it is one team versus another then no 2v1.

Quoting you, as I literally provided proof you are lying in the post just above yours. I found that in just a couple minutes, surely if you actually wanted to be accurate and looked into it you would have found these as well.

Edit: also it seems like you are trying to redefine 2v1 as “when two servers aren’t fighting each other they are fighting the third.” By your definition there is a serious amount of 2v1 going on.

in WvW

Rimmy.9217

Of course ANet’s interpretation is the one that matters. Just like you said. Until they say something though, all I can do is speculate. Right now I speculate that rules against PvP match manipulation mean you can’t organize a 2v1 and trade wins to secure first and second place in a wvw tournament.

If that interpretation is wrong though, then WvW has a much bigger problem than my being bummed I didn’t get it right.

Stretching PvP to cover WvWvW is exactly that – a stretch.

Honestly, I know it sucks. I know that looking forward and knowing that this will happen to you for the rest of these matches sucks.

If and until ANet decides to intercede, there’s nothing you can do about it. And they won’t, and they shouldn’t.

Hopefully when it’s all over you guys will be able to redefine yourselves as a server such that people will be interested in what Blackgate does, rather than just being sardonically amused that the most obviously prolific of match manipulators has had their ego bruised.

When season two is over, there will be the analysis threads and people will post their views. You should post then. You should also read the other posts.

Especially the ones that aren’t commiserating with you. And before you say “unfair” in regards to how you are collectively being treated, just for kicks try to work out what the collective you have done to evoke that from others.

And knock it off.

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

The best part of S2 is probably going to be this: http://tinyurl.com/lxzfa6m

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

BAITness.1083

Honestly, I know it sucks. I know that looking forward and knowing that this will happen to you for the rest of these matches sucks.

If and until ANet decides to intercede, there’s nothing you can do about it. And they won’t, and they shouldn’t.

Hopefully when it’s all over you guys will be able to redefine yourselves as a server such that people will be interested in what Blackgate does, rather than just being sardonically amused that the most obviously prolific of match manipulators has had their ego bruised.

When season two is over, there will be the analysis threads and people will post their views. You should post then. You should also read the other posts.

Especially the ones that aren’t commiserating with you. And before you say “unfair” in regards to how you are collectively being treated, just for kicks try to work out what the collective you have done to evoke that from others.

And knock it off.

That is just it. BG didn’t do anything. You and the trolls from TC and JQ are trying to justify 2v1 win trading match fixing scheme to give yourselves first and second. You and those like you come here and accuse BG of being some scumbag of a server. But you never bring any proof.

The only proof there is, is JQ and TC giving the middle finger to ANet and their tournament, fixing matches and trading wins at the expense of the other four servers in the league so they can get 50 extra tickets they won’t spend until next season.

All that because JQ and TC didn’t finish in first place, for the first time in over two months.

in WvW

CuRtoKy.8576

Quoting you, as I literally provided proof you are lying in the post just above yours. I found that in just a couple minutes, surely if you actually wanted to be accurate and looked into it you would have found these as well.

Edit: also it seems like you are trying to redefine 2v1 as “when two servers aren’t fighting each other they are fighting the third.” By your definition there is a serious amount of 2v1 going on.

LOL a SoX member from SoR at the time just said it happened. That isn’t proof cause you said it isn’t. Man BG at a new low really.

2v1 is 2v1 doesn’t matter how it is done. It can be a soft 2v1, a hard 2v1. It is a 2v1. You from BG are denying that you 2v1 ANY server at all. JQ and TC has never said anywhere they don’t 2v1. Yet BG tries to say they don’t 2v1. What a joke. So say BG hits TC WPed (on JQ BL) bay S gate and JQ hits TC bay N gate. That isn’t 2v1 on TC bay? How about if JQ seeing BG has more numbers let them do the work inner while they take out TC reinforcements. That isn’t 2v1. It isn’t 2v1 if BG + SoR hit Garri in JQ BL constantly on both sides cause they “fight” each other.

There is a lot of 2v1 and if you think it doesn’t happen for even a short period of time you aren’t a core WvW player. I would seriously recommend that you consider a lower tier server to transfer to meet your needs.

Let me ask who actually believes what you say is true except other people from BG? BG is the underdog. Who believes that? BG never 2v1. Who believes that? BG never recruits people. Who believes that? BG doesn’t do paid transfer even at say 50% or something. Who believes that? BG has a low chance to win S2 before the 2v1. Who believes that? BG has been a weak server compared to other T1 servers after S1. Who believes that? lol

in WvW

BAITness.1083

LOL a SoX member from SoR at the time just said it happened. That isn’t proof cause you said it isn’t. Man BG at a new low really.

2v1 is 2v1 doesn’t matter how it is done. It can be a soft 2v1, a hard 2v1. It is a 2v1. You from BG are denying that you 2v1 ANY server at all. JQ and TC has never said anywhere they don’t 2v1. Yet BG tries to say they don’t 2v1. What a joke. So say BG hits TC WPed (on JQ BL) bay S gate and JQ hits TC bay N gate. That isn’t 2v1 on TC bay? How about if JQ seeing BG has more numbers let them do the work inner while they take out TC reinforcements. That isn’t 2v1. It isn’t 2v1 if BG + SoR hit Garri in JQ BL constantly on both sides cause they “fight” each other.

There is a lot of 2v1 and if you think it doesn’t happen for even a short period of time you aren’t a core WvW player. I would seriously recommend that you consider a lower tier server to transfer to meet your needs.

Let me ask who actually believes what you say is true except other people from BG? BG is the underdog. Who believes that? BG never 2v1. Who believes that? BG never recruits people. Who believes that? BG doesn’t do paid transfer even at say 50% or something. Who believes that? BG has a low chance to win S2 before the 2v1. Who believes that? BG has been a weak server compared to other T1 servers after S1. Who believes that? lol

Look at you, you are literally trying to redefine what a 2v1 is to make it sound like win trading is ok. By your definition, you think any time a server plays wvw they are engaging in a 2v1. So why don’t we only call it what it really is – win trading.

Two servers teaming up to give each other first place every other week. Not fighting each other for that top spot.

Also, yeah he said SoR and BG were allied, I said they weren’t, then I provided pictures and videos proving that BG and SoR fought both each other and JQ throughout the tournament.

You need to quit the trolling game dude.

in WvW

CuRtoKy.8576

And knock it off.

That is just it. BG didn’t do anything. You and the trolls from TC and JQ are trying to justify 2v1 win trading match fixing scheme to give yourselves first and second. You and those like you come here and accuse BG of being some scumbag of a server. But you never bring any proof.

The only proof there is, is JQ and TC giving the middle finger to ANet and their tournament, fixing matches and trading wins at the expense of the other four servers in the league so they can get 50 extra tickets they won’t spend until next season.

Oh yeah so on ready up they were showing WvW clips and saying how BG is getting 2v1. I don’t see them saying anything bad about that. So trolls dominate WvW in TC and JQ. Why don’t you do the math and tell me how JQ and TC and prevent SoS from getting free 2nd considering W1 and W2 results. BG: 10, JQ: 6, TC: 6, SoS: 6. I’ll help you out too. At the current rate SoS gets easy match W9 with a win of 5 points and JQ or TC will rotate at 6 points for 8 weeks unless BG is 3rd. I would love to know a good start.

Other servers get 2v1 how many threads do they make? A server has more coverage than another server how many threads do they make? BG gets 2v1 how many threads do they make per day? 10+. You tell me how people think of BG.

in WvW

BAITness.1083

And knock it off.

Oh yeah so on ready up they were showing WvW clips and saying how BG is getting 2v1. I don’t see them saying anything bad about that. So trolls dominate WvW in TC and JQ. Why don’t you do the math and tell me how JQ and TC and prevent SoS from getting free 2nd considering W1 and W2 results. BG: 10, JQ: 6, TC: 6, SoS: 6. I’ll help you out too. At the current rate SoS gets easy match W9 with a win of 5 points and JQ or TC will rotate at 6 points for 8 weeks unless BG is 3rd. I would love to know a good start.

Other servers get 2v1 how many threads do they make? A server has more coverage than another server how many threads do they make? BG gets 2v1 how many threads do they make per day? 10+. You tell me how people think of BG.

No other servers have conspired to trade wins to rig a tournament before. All it took to make the leaders on these two servers give up on the game and cheat their way to first and second was a handful of 50 tickets.

Fifty tickets that they will save until season three, because it isn’t going to get them anything extra this time.

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

OK. Here we go.

You think win trading is not OK. Take it up to Anet. Escalate it. Make things happen.

Can’t? It’s happening. You can’t do anything about it. Deal with it, or cry and amuse all the other 23 servers.

#BGTears

in WvW

BAITness.1083

OK. Here we go.

You think win trading is not OK. Take it up to Anet. Escalate it. Make things happen.

Can’t? It’s happening. You can’t do anything about it. Deal with it, or cry and amuse all the other 23 servers.

#BGTears

I would love to spend time crying but I am spending too much time correcting the TC and JQ propaganda machines that are trying to get people to believe they aren’t the first scumbags to do this.

in WvW

CuRtoKy.8576

Look at you, you are literally trying to redefine what a 2v1 is to make it sound like win trading is ok. By your definition, you think any time a server plays wvw they are engaging in a 2v1. So why don’t we only call it what it really is – win trading.

Two servers teaming up to give each other first place every other week. Not fighting each other for that top spot.

Also, yeah he said SoR and BG were allied, I said they weren’t, then I provided pictures and videos proving that BG and SoR fought both each other and JQ throughout the tournament.

such a bad troll lol. Your proof is Mos. Ok how about this, JQ + TC aren’t 2v1ing BG. BG just suck so they aren’t showing up. Proof is Mos. Score difference don’t matter it just shows BG ain’t playing the game. Anything happening on map or politics don’t matter. Since it didn’t matter for BG + SoR in S1.

2v1 is 2v1. So if someone GvG I can go 30v20 cause that really isn’t 30v20 it is 20v20. I mean if two servers hit 1 objective owned by a third server it isn’t 2v1. It is just a 1v1 it just happens 3 servers are all in the same place. Oh all them SMC fights it is just a 1v1 and another server is watching. Also when people roam as a 5 man and kill one person. That aint 5v1 it is 1v1 since we are on the same server and such. What a joke. 2v1 is 2v1 regardless of what it does.

Oh btw JQ and TC fight each other in open field for fun. We just don’t take each other objectives. It is like BG + SoR. Hence no 2v1. BG, SoR, JQ matchup only happened twice. W1 and last week when SoR imploded. So how did BG and SoR fight each other through out the tournament when all 3 servers were in the same matchup? By the time the last week of the tournament started the Season was already decided so what is the point of an alliance. And how did the alliance work of BG + SoR if JQ wasn’t matched with either for most of the tournament. #bglogic

in WvW

Posted by: Chunky Milk.2130

Chunky Milk.2130

“That is just it. BG didn’t do anything.”

Blackgate Victimized underdogs of NA since ever.

[Hide]/[DP]

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

OK. Here we go.

#BGTears

I would love to spend time crying but I am spending too much time correcting the TC and JQ propaganda machines that are trying to get people to believe they aren’t the first scumbags to do this.

Because you aren’t part of the propaganda machine trying to shake accusations off your own server?

The motivations are inconsequential. Whether we are the first to do it isn’t even the problem, the problem is if an organized 2v1 is inherently wrong or against what is acceptable in WvW. If you want it to be, go do something about it. Until Anet speaks up about what is or isn’t allowed, everyone who tries to paint any server on the moral high ground and condemn other servers has no basis whatsoever.

Yes, this includes accusations of BG stacking, or spying, or whatever. There’s nothing inherently wrong with any of those, just like there’s nothing inherently wrong about 2 servers teaming up. But when you only select one of those things and single out TC and JQ for your condemnation, then you are clearly a hypocrite.

in WvW

BAITness.1083

such a bad troll lol. Your proof is Mos. Ok how about this, JQ + TC aren’t 2v1ing BG. BG just suck so they aren’t showing up. Proof is Mos. Score difference don’t matter it just shows BG ain’t playing the game. Anything happening on map or politics don’t matter. Since it didn’t matter for BG + SoR in S1.

2v1 is 2v1. So if someone GvG I can go 30v20 cause that really isn’t 30v20 it is 20v20. I mean if two servers hit 1 objective owned by a third server it isn’t 2v1. It is just a 1v1 it just happens 3 servers are all in the same place. Oh all them SMC fights it is just a 1v1 and another server is watching. Also when people roam as a 5 man and kill one person. That aint 5v1 it is 1v1 since we are on the same server and such. What a joke. 2v1 is 2v1 regardless of what it does.

Oh btw JQ and TC fight each other in open field for fun. We just don’t take each other objectives. It is like BG + SoR. Hence no 2v1. BG, SoR, JQ matchup only happened twice. W1 and last week when SoR imploded. So how did BG and SoR fight each other through out the tournament when all 3 servers were in the same matchup? By the time the last week of the tournament started the Season was already decided so what is the point of an alliance. And how did the alliance work of BG + SoR if JQ wasn’t matched with either for most of the tournament. #bglogic

My proof is actually the photos and videos I provided above which include multiple instances of BG and SoR attacking and successfully taking each others objectives.

Dude. Even I am embarrassed for you at this point. I am going to assume you just didn’t look at any of those links, and that even though none of them link to mos, that you misread every single one of them. Or maybe you looked at them but thought nobody else would.

But at this point dude, you really need to pick something else. I am sure there are tons of matches you can lie about BG organizing a 2v1 on, but you are really honest to goodness trying to say that BG and SoR were allies.

in WvW

CuRtoKy.8576

And knock it off.

No other servers have conspired to trade wins to rig a tournament before. All it took to make the leaders on these two servers give up on the game and cheat their way to first and second was a handful of 50 tickets.

Fifty tickets that they will save until season three, because it isn’t going to get them anything extra this time.

So tell me how JQ + TC can stop SoS from free 2nd if both server if BG wins W1, W2, and the other 3 servers rotated 6 points with BG at 10 and BG can’t get 3rd cause oh no it is 2v1. Consider this BG beat JQ + TC by a large margin in W1 and by a large margin in W2.

in WvW

BAITness.1083

OK. Here we go.

#BGTears

Because you aren’t part of the propaganda machine trying to shake accusations off your own server?

The motivations are inconsequential. Whether we are the first to do it isn’t even the problem, the problem is if an organized 2v1 is inherently wrong or against what is acceptable in WvW. If you want it to be, go do something about it. Until Anet speaks up about what is or isn’t allowed, everyone who tries to paint any server on the moral high ground and condemn other servers has no basis whatsoever.

Yes, this includes accusations of BG stacking, or spying, or whatever. There’s nothing inherently wrong with any of those, just like there’s nothing inherently wrong about 2 servers teaming up. But when you only select one of those things and single out TC and JQ for your condemnation, then you are clearly a hypocrite.

There is nothing wrong with a 2v1 either.

There is an awful lot wrong with fixing matches to trade wins so you can guarantee first and second place.

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Seriously, I am not even sure if you actually played during Season 1. If you did, you would actually know what occurred that week. There was a server wide 2v1 against JQ from BG/SOR to make sure they were 3rd place for the first part of the week. Once that was ensured, BG and SOR battled it out for first place. JQ then pushed whoever was 2nd at that time to at least salvaged that week.

To say there was no 2v1 against JQ is just plain lying since BG made a thread on the public forum requesting SOR to 2v1 JQ that week due to their easier schedule. The 2v1 just didn’t last as long as one in week 3 this season.

The length of the 2v1 depends on the purpose of the 2v1. Week 1 of Season 1, the 2v1 was to ensure JQ finished 3rd place. The 2v1s this season is to ensure BG not finish first place in Season.

All your videos and images don’t really mean much since it could have been towards the end of the week. Again, if you were actually playing during that week, you would know why…

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

That is just it. BG didn’t do anything.

wow…. that really say’s it all right there. I now see the futility in any of us engaging in this conversation any further as it falls on deaf ears.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.