bloodlust/orb buff is a failure , again.

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Everyone that plays in wvw is against this major imbalance flaw that is rewarded to the server that has more people.

This happened with orbs. That corny old saying that says “history is bound to repeat itself” applies here.

Wvw is nose diving. People are definitely leaving or growing tired of the devs know all attitude.

Devon , I had high hopes when you announced that you was in charge of the direction of wvw.

You have failed horribly. Not knowing the bloodlust buff going to the most populated server would create a landslide effect is proof you have zero knowledge of what the people who play wvw day in and out want.

We grind pve for wvw. Fine.. that’s reasonable. We fight random match ups that are 7-10 ranks higher. Fine..

But now you add 150 stats to a zerg blob. In a match where some servers are outmanned 4-1 and think that’s a good idea.

Please I have hope for this game. If I lose a fight I try to understand my mistakes and do better. Why can’t the dev team use this simple thinking after they fail.

Becuase lets face it. The orbs failed and bloodlust is failing.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: urieldhynne.2743

urieldhynne.2743

Balance is made for tier1 wvw.
Balance is made for high rank sPVP.

This happen in all games. Companies balance their games for competitive play, not for the majority of yours community. Bloodlust maybe is great and bring a lot to the table for high tier servers, decompressing a little the zerg fight. In mid and low tier is the death. More if you are matchup vs a 7+ rank server.

in WvW

Posted by: orfeoulis.4325

orfeoulis.4325

This happen in all games. Companies balance their games for competitive play, not for the majority of yours community. Bloodlust maybe is great and bring a lot to the table for high tier servers, decompressing a little the zerg fight. In mid and low tier is the death. More if you are matchup vs a 7+ rank server.

Bloodlust is only fun, dynamic and balanced when the matchups are even (something very rare I might add). In T1 or T7 it doesn’t make a difference, the biggest blob will always have 3 orbs and ruin the game experience of the weaker servers.

Adding stats orb buffs back in the game is undeniably a poorly thought out move.

T1, btw

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Your post would sound reasonable and logical if we were still using Rating to set all the Matches and T1 only played T1…

But the “high and mighty Ball Bouncer” has already let us know that Leagues and Seasons start in 2 weeks and those “High Tier Servers” will be fighting Servers as much as 8-11 Ranks below them so yeah… not so much.

NAGA|TC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

So gaining 250 power, condition dmg, and vitality by killing 5 guards isn’t OP as well? This in addition to food buffs, etc. Or is bloodlust + high WvW rank + food buff + class/build too OP? Please explain.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

So gaining 250 power, condition dmg, and vitality by killing 5 guards aren’t OP? This in addition to food buffs, etc. Or is bloodlust + high WvW rank + food buff + class/build too OP? Please explain.

Everyone has access to them. Its not determined by how big your blob is or how many people you outman the other servers with.

Your argument is invalid.

On top of being invalid. Killing 5 guards doesn’t give you 250 pow/Condi dmg. Atleast be accurate.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

So gaining 250 power, condition dmg, and vitality by killing 5 guards aren’t OP? This in addition to food buffs, etc. Or is bloodlust + high WvW rank + food buff + class/build too OP? Please explain.

Everyone has access to them. Its not determined by how big your blob is or how many people you outman the other servers with.

Your argument is invalid.

On top of being invalid. Killing 5 guards doesn’t give you 250 pow/Condi dmg. Atleast be accurate.

I’m not trying to argue, just curious. And by killing 5 guards, I refer to the Guard Killer buff I see on most higher ranked WvW players. And, no, not everyone has access to that buff since it requires a certain minimum rank.

Edit: I was incorrect of the 10th level of that buff which gives 100 power and condition dmg not 250 (which is the Applied Fortitude buff).

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

(edited by JudgeD.5673)

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Bloodlust is only fun, dynamic and balanced when the matchups are even (something very rare I might add). In T1 or T7 it doesn’t make a difference, the biggest blob will always have 3 orbs and ruin the game experience of the weaker servers.

Adding stats orb buffs back in the game is undeniably a poorly thought out move.

T1, btw

They didn’t learn their lesson from Orbs v.1.

When your average player sees a scoreboard like that with the dominate server having three orbs they don’t even go out to play. And, that makes the snowball even worse.

I can’t wait until we get some rank 10 server fighting rank 1-3 servers in the league. The outcome of this should be obvious.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies