Issues with the trading post: please post here [MERGED]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aurna.8370

Aurna.8370

Even though the ‘Place Order’ button highlights when I mouse-over it, nothing happens with I click it. It’s worked fine for me until this latest maintenance.

Any idea as in how long we’ll have to wait for some feedback?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

funds for stuff I’ve sold (that show up on the things I’ve sold list) aren’t available for pick up.

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Garrix.7036

Garrix.7036

Missing about 5g as well, I hope it counts things as just lag and this isnt permanently lost sales.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Brood.4913

Brood.4913

Here’s a fix to try for the blank screen:

Click Start > Run (or Windows Key + R)
Type inetcpl.cpl and click OK.
Click the Connections tab.
Click the LAN settings button.

If any items on this window are checked, uncheck them. Particularly the proxy server checkbox.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Taiken.6329

Taiken.6329

any ideas on how long until the TP is back up from maintenance?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Metalized.5130

Metalized.5130

any ideas on how long until the TP is back up from maintenance?

Hopefully as long as it takes to fix those nasty bugs… all of them

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Abriel.4103

Abriel.4103

I just when I get home tonight I see my 4g that got eaten up last night >.<

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jericho.4258

Jericho.4258

Where would I report issues with the BLTC?

Yesterday I posted stuff on the BLTC and they never actually showed up, nor did I receive any currency for them. (4 Iron Boxes (Containers)/Crafting Materials)
I also attempted to buy items of the BLTC and had the money taken but received no items. (15 Powerful Bloods and lost almost 3 Gold in Currency)

Not sure if I am posting in the right place. I made an in game report, as well.

Cheers

~Warbrek~ Level 80 Norn Warrior
~Josiah Jericho~ Level 80 Human Thief

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: AkAseo.5937

AkAseo.5937

may seem a stupid question but you do know the money doesn’t auto go into your mail like other games you have to go to TP merchant and collect it by clicking on the collect tab the very bottom looks like a open box? Items purchased are also in here and must be physically collected from merchant by yourself.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jericho.4258

Jericho.4258

Yeah, haha i checked that first. There is no money there for me nor is there any of the items I was trying to buy. But my currency is still gone. Thanks tho!

~Warbrek~ Level 80 Norn Warrior
~Josiah Jericho~ Level 80 Human Thief

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DesertRose.2031

DesertRose.2031

If I open the Black Lion Trading Company I just see the rotating, yellow circle, no matter what tab I select. This error has been there since release, when I read that there was some maintenance done I hoped it would work afterwards, but no, still nothing.

Anyone else has the problem that it’s not working at all, or do others only have minor problems like disappearing gold?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Massacrul.2016

Massacrul.2016

Really, you don’t say.
This is not working for like 24 hours, and there is even official statement from Anet that it’s on maintenance and they dont have ETA on this.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DesertRose.2031

DesertRose.2031

Interesting; I thought the maintenance was finished, not still ongoing.
But maybe you should have read the whole OP, not just the title; BLTC hasn’t worked for me since launch, not just since a few hours.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shintai.5618

Shintai.5618

And no ETA on when its fixed. Maybe next week? :P

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Bearpants.9025

Bearpants.9025

I got on today and lost about 80 silver using the currency exchange. I haven’t gotten the gems I was trying to get. ):

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Valentine.6529

Valentine.6529

So I decided to put up a buying offer for 2g on an item that I wanted. Thinking that I didn’t really need to get it until later I cancelled the buying price that I listed. The gold was never refunded to me, nor was it even in the TA pick up. I also removed some of the items from my listing, those were never returned as well. Anyone else having this problem?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kaeoz.2783

Kaeoz.2783

Yes. Half my sale items disappeared and have not been returned to me.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nirvash.3018

Nirvash.3018

Similar I’ve put up an order for some rune now I can’t cancel my order because it’s not there anymore! I lost 3 gold

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kaeoz.2783

Kaeoz.2783

Similar I’ve put up an order for some rune now I can’t cancel my order because it’s not there anymore! I lost 3 gold

Seems like the people who didn’t get their gold back actually got their orders filled and the items aren’t being returned yet.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Satakal.6971

Satakal.6971

Yes. Yesterday I have also removed items from my sell listing and they didn’t show up in the pickup box. I also attempted to buy some crafting mats but the TP gave me a ‘no matching order please refresh’ error and earlier today I noticed a little over 1g disappeared from my inventory. TP is now back but my stuff and more importantly gold isn’t. I want my gold back, it’s not a lot but I’m poor enough as it is.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Nirvash.3018

Are you sure? Will the items be returned? Has they addressed this in the past?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Furey.6734

Furey.6734

Unfortunately I am a victim of the bug also. I cancelled buying some crating mats on the TP but when I did so, I never got my gold back. I am missing 23g. Some people pay real money for crystals for gold. I believe that this should get addressed and people should be reimbursed.

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

in Black Lion Trading Co

Nirvash.3018

Holy crap! 23GOLD? dude thats killer!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: MoonSlasher.9684

MoonSlasher.9684

I’m also a victim, sold an item for 6 gold 50s last night, but I didn’t receive it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Pandemonium.6453

Pandemonium.6453

I’ve had this issue since launch! None of my tickets were given a reply upto this day!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sionar.4289

Sionar.4289

Last night, I tried to buy 800 gems for around 3 gold 40 silver, and when I clicked on the trade button, the transaction stalled and eventually said “failed”. I tried it again a few hours later, and I got the same issue. This morning, when I checked my gold, I was short around 6 gold and 80 silver. Now that the trading post is back up, I still haven’t received the missing gold or the gems.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lytic.7238

Lytic.7238

Tried to puchase 3g in gems in the currency exchange. This was on the evening of 9.19.12(maybe was early 9.20.12 in the AM)

I got a message that said it failed. I tried again an hour later, again got a message that said it failed.

When I logged out that evening I had all my money. Upon logging in the next evening, 9.20.12, My 3g was missing, but I did not receive any gems.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Juris Doctor.9842

Juris Doctor.9842

Tarnished Coast [US] | Kerrick – Guardian

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Baby.1405

Baby.1405

same.. actually i tried buying items.. it kept saying transaction wasnt complete and to try again..

same.. actually i tried buying items.. it kept saying transaction wasnt complete and to try again..my gold was still in tact for a few hours..

all of a sudden 5g + lost

so as soon as TP came back up i tried retracting my gold from old bids for some gold since i was at 2s..

and ended up losing 7g in total

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: paralyze.2850

paralyze.2850

On Sept 20 around 1:30am I’ve taken down 3 orders of around 11g each on a weapon due to the TP doing multiple orders. Did not receive the gold back from taking those orders down, that’s around 33g lost please look into it

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: daphoenix.4283

daphoenix.4283

Yeah I have the same problem, I might be losing about 30 gold too.

Excala, Expert Elementalist
Fort Aspenwood [EXC]
http://www.youtube.com/user/daphoenix555?feature=mhee

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Spoolooni.6712

Spoolooni.6712

Approximately yesterday around 10pm when the tp was up and running right before the 2nd crash, I cancelled 26 gold worth of bugged offers and ever since then, I haven’t received the gold from the trading post pick up. I’m sure quite a lot of players that made transactions AFTER the first tp crash are missing on their gold and items.

Though let’s be honest, it’s been more than 20 hours and none of us have received what we own. It really is nerve trembling.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Xenon.3527

Xenon.3527

Missing gold as well. Around 6g

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Abriel.4103

Abriel.4103

I still miss the 4g worth of Canceled order since yesterday.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Valentein.8627

Valentein.8627

Same here – I attempted to make a purchase before it went down the second time, the purchase could not be made but my money still vanished. I’ve received neither the 2g or the item I attempted to purchase.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Caramulo.3976

Caramulo.3976

For anyone who:

- Tries to open the trading post, remotely or on site of the NPC, and doesn’t see anything on any tabs of it (sell/buy/pick up etc etc);
- Can only buy gems and other stuff but can’t sell;
- Can only see what are the top items tab;
- Can’t see any items on the “Sell Stuff” tab that exist on his/hers inventory and can’t sell anything;
- Other random issues that are related to the Trading Post but not mentioned above;

Then try this, I did it 2 days ago and it worked:

1 – Go to the options menu, go to the 1st tab if I recall correctly, and change the language of the text. English to Spanish, Spanish to French, German to English…it doesn’t matter;

2 – Go to the options menu, go to last tab if I recall correctly, check what is the key attributed to the action “Toggle Language”. It should be near the end of the list and by default I think it’s the Right Ctrl Key;

3 – Close the option menu;

4 – Open the Trading Post;

5 – Choose one of the existing tabs and then press the key to “Toggle Language”. Try to hit the key, choose another tab on the Trading Post, hit the key again and see if it works at any time and you have your old Trading Post menu working. You should see the names of the items, menus and even quests change. Don’t worry;

6 – If your issue was something like mine, it should be working now. You only need to revert the options on the menu and no more need to press “Toggle Language”;

7 – If you close the client and relog, you might get the same little issue. I know it’s not perfect but until the tech team figures out what is wrong, it’s the best one can do about it;

8 – If it doesn’t solve your specific issue, don’t give up.

Hope it helps, best regards to all adventurers out there,

Caramulo

THANK YOU! This did not totally fix the issue (I can’t get the language toggle key to work to change my TP language back to English after reloading) but I can at least use the icons to sell items from my inventory. I can’t search, because I don’t speak the other languages, but HOORAY! At least for now, I can finally make some good money.

You’re a lifesaver, Caramulo.

Glad it’s working for a lot of you.

:)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hawke.5980

Hawke.5980

I am missing gold as well after the BLTC went down. All the gold from sold items are gone. Items I didnt sell are still there. Are there any hope we will get our money back?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Big Dap.4567

Big Dap.4567

I purchased some Superior Runes of the Scholar almost two days ago and have not received them. I also removed some items for sale and they have not shown up either. I have added a screen shot if the Rune purchases. I would like my money back if I am not going to receive the items.

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shadow.9806

Shadow.9806

Still nothing seems to be working with me!!!! i can access everything but 1 thing which is the buying tab!!! everytime I try to buy something the screen is stuck on loading and nothing happens!!! i tried everything from deleting the local.dat file and also i updated the root certificates and even did what Caramulo.3976 proposed but nothing works!!!! Trade post is a very essential part of the game and I cant use it

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Balckdog.7368

Balckdog.7368

+1, i was doing trades the night before last. Got errormsges, and the items i’ve bought did not appear in the pickup (now after the maint. on TP). The gold was not returned either. Wrote a bugreport.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LieutenantSheep.8061

LieutenantSheep.8061

I don’t get the correct amount of money from selling stuff on the trading post. I always get 10% less than i should on top of the listing fee. For example, i’ll sell something for 20s costing 1s listing fee and i’ll receive 18s. So, somehow it effectively cost 3s to sell it!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Spoolooni.6712

Spoolooni.6712

I don’t get the correct amount of money from selling stuff on the trading post. I always get 10% less than i should on top of the listing fee. For example, i’ll sell something for 20s costing 1s listing fee and i’ll receive 18s. So, somehow it effectively cost 3s to sell it!

that’s not a bug, that’s the listing fee that deducts from the profit you make.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Legendshunter.6590

Legendshunter.6590

This is mostly directed at ArenaNet staff as I believe this is a bug that needs to be fixed, although if other players have or have not experienced this problem, your input is very welcome in order to add further light upon this issue.

I have tried many times to buy items in large quantities on the Trading Post. The problem is : when I place an order for 250 of an item in high supply at the highest order price, I can wait hours on end and I will never buy even ONE of that item. However, when I place an order for 200 of that item at the same order price, I will receive the item (in different stacks of 47, 93, 24 or whatever) in about a minute, although not fast enough for quick completion of orders above 200.
This leads me to believe that the Trading Post does not function correctly with orders of quantities of above 200. This means that if for example I try to buy 1000 of an item in 4 different orders of 250, or even 5 orders of 200 in an attempt to bypass this issue, I will never be able to purchase anything. This has happened to me also when selling items, and I cannot put up more than 200 of an item for sale or it will never sell (however I have only attempted this once as I do not want to lose my deposit in various attempts of figuring out if this is also the case for selling)

I have read about this issue on other websites such as blogs about the Trading Post, where the comments mention the same problems in buying large quantities. This reaffirms my position in saying that it is a bug and not a case of me being extremely unlucky and facing competition only when placing orders of 250, but never of 200.

To summarise my very long winded post : I can’t order or sell anything in stacks of more than 200 on the TP because the order will never complete.

Thank you for reading and I hope you can fix this problem quickly. I am aware of the problems you have been having with the Trading Post lately but I hope you can still fix this bug.

EDIT : Seems like this is actually only the case for orders of 250. Anything between 1 and 249 is fine

(edited by Legendshunter.6590)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Pie Formation.8196

Pie Formation.8196

I have been able to buy 250 of items (specifically: iron ore, platinum ore, ghost peppers) without any problems. The problem is possibly that you put in an order at the highest buy price, but there are a bunch of people in line before you at that price, and they get their orders first, or that the buy price goes up after you order. Have you tried increasing the highest buy price by 1 copper?

Miyazawa Kengo — Nefarious Mushroom Plan [gasp] — Stormbluff Isle
“Come! Break your weapons upon me!”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Molkien.5916

Molkien.5916

I’m getting the error “Error attempting to sell” when I’m trying to sell multiple items in a row: after about 10 auctions posted, the error will appear and then I have to wait a bit before I can post again. It seems like an anti-botting or I don’t know what. Maybe there is a limit on how much auctions we can post in a certain amount of time. I’ve searched this post for similar errors, but from what I’ve seen, most people can’t post auctions at all, which is not my case.
I’m not getting errors from mail nor for placing orders. But then, I have not used these features as much as selling items.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Molkien.5916

Molkien.5916

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Trading_Post#Fee_notes

These are 10% sell fees plus the initial 5% posting fees.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shy.2473

Shy.2473

RE: LOST transaction and GOLD from GEM purchase:
I just posted having experienced the same issue yesterday, but for a 10gold purhcase

in Black Lion Trading Co

Legendshunter.6590

I have been able to buy 250 of items (specifically: iron ore, platinum ore, ghost peppers) without any problems. The problem is possibly that you put in an order at the highest buy price, but there are a bunch of people in line before you at that price, and they get their orders first, or that the buy price goes up after you order. Have you tried increasing the highest buy price by 1 copper?

Thanks for your input.
You say you were able to buy 250 of items, but is this at the highest order price or at 1copper above? (NOTE: I’m referring to ORDER not an instant purchase) The reason for this question is as follows :
No I have not tried increasing the highest buy price by 1 copper because I wish to be able to buy such items at the lowest price possible (within reason). If I were to buy say 1000 of an item that I would like to have for 7copper but instead buy it at 8copper i would spend 80silver instead of 70 silver which is 10 silver more which in my opinion is a huge loss considering it is above 10% of the original value of the item I wanted to pay for.
I have been mostly trying with iron ore and copper ore by the way.

As I said : I HIGHLY DOUBT that it is because I am consistently unlucky with orders of 250 so I really don’t understand what is going on.
“And they get their orders first, or that the buy price goes up after you order.” Although I am aware of the unreliability of prices and the everchanging economy in a new MMORPG, I have studied the TP for 2 days and am now certain that the consistent highest order price of copper is 16c and of iron is 7c. Sometimes there may be the occasional order at 17c and at 8c that’ll make my orders wait but they are not up often enough for this to be a good explanation.
In addition, please keep in mind that I have been able to make orders at anything from 1-200 but it is only when ordering between 201-250 of an item that I will never have a purchase for the item, EVER. Not even 1 little copper ore or anything.

It may be alot to ask, but if you try to recreate the scenario at hand: Try to buy 250 green wood logs (they seem to buy and sell faster than iron ore and cost less than copper ore) at 8 copper. Wait out 30 minutes to be sure. If you received the items – stop there and report this to me. If not, then cancel this order and order 200 green wood logs at the same 8 copper. Please share with me your results

Edit : Currently Green Wood Logs are at 9c. Try with Iron ore instead for 7c

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: HOPE.1498

HOPE.1498

Since today I’m unable to populate the sell window.

-Tried more than one char, same, empty.
-Tried to search for inventory item name on search on the window, window stays empty
-Tried right click on item in bag, and click sell… nothing comes up the sell your stuff window stayed empty
-tried to change game resolution -thinking maybe its interface issue-, no help.

The other tp windows are working fine! But my Sell tab is always empty, nothing is coming up on it!

What should I do? :S

in Black Lion Trading Co

Legendshunter.6590

Additional input: I just ordered 250 green wood logs for 8c then 200 green wood logs for 8c. Ten minutes later I now have 200 green wood logs while my order for 250 wood logs is still waiting for a seller. Coincidence? I think not.
At highest order price, any order above 200 of an item will not complete a purchase. It only works for orders from 1-200.

Edit : Just did the same for 250 iron ore then 200 iron ore each for 7c. Only completed order is the one for 200 ore but not the one for 250. I’m now absolutely positive that orders at highest bid price of above 200 of an item are bugged.

EDIT : Another update. In all my posts it seems I’ve been wrong about something. Orders above 200 do seem to work, as ordering 249 works fine. The same can be said for sales of 249. However, orders and sales of 250 still do not work, which is incredibly annoying for ordering/selling anything above 250 items since the default stacks will be stacks of 250.