Issues with the trading post: please post here [MERGED]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Speedziol.1897

Speedziol.1897

I have a problem with Trading Post again. Local.dat is still restoring everytime when I use launcher. Earlier I could delete Local.dat and I could use TP. I can`t use BUY button ,see items` desciptions and sell on TP like few days ago. What can I do whith it? Am I doing something wrong?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: humanoutlaw.5821

humanoutlaw.5821

i have restarted client close to 21 times today to get the TP to work, no go. can not see the item description, can not see how many gems i have had entire day to make some money now i just wasted most of it by finding stuff to make it work.

Found this in awesomium log

[0922/023718:INFO:CONSOLE] “Uncaught TypeError: Property ‘postMessage’ of object #<error>
is not a function”, source: https://tradingpost-live.ncplatform.net/gw2/js/_loading.3619059879.js (1)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: shipwhreck.9167

shipwhreck.9167

In reference to 120920-005177

I’ve posted elsewhere, but this is the merged thread so here goes nothing

Since the maintenance that occurred to the Trading Post on 9.19.12 I’m missing 25g25s and a pair of khilbron’s leggings of the lich.

Shortly before the trading post went down I canceled a bid on a different part of khilbron’s set (I received this 5g50s yesterday) and then proceeded to try and purchase khilbron’s leggings for 8g50s. In doing so I received an error message telling me the item wasn’t available at that price and to try again. I did so a few more times (4 times in total) and nothing happened so I logged for the night.

I woke up the next morning and found that I was left with 28ish silver (I was charged times for the leggings) and in my history tab only shows i purchased one. Further, I have not received even 1 pair of said leggings.

Currently I’m looking to receive my pair of leggings and the 25g50s as this is clearly an issue that was beyond my control.

Any feedback/help would be greatly appreciated.

Shipwhreck

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lasarith.6193

Lasarith.6193

After getting killed by the moles -(vista) in the lev 70-80 zone for the umpteenth time, i brought up the TP, (while dead- better weapons)

i Got ~ (error invalid Authorization) warping back to a wp/ logging off to Charter select, did not fix it, only comming off and restarting the game fixed it,

Not sure if this is working as intended or a bug – may as well let you know

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Blademage.8932

Blademage.8932

Still having issues, I bought an Exotic staff for 5 gold about 36 hours ago durring the Maintinence.When I tried to buy the item, it said “Sorry, try again later”. It’s irking me that I both lost gold and I did not receive my gold or the item I tried buying. When I tried to buy the item, it said “Sorry, try again later”. I retained my gold for an hour, then poof when I left WvWvW my money was gone. No I did not log off, and get hacked, I watched my gold go poof.

Please help.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lamelas.6587

Lamelas.6587

Can someone help with a problem I’m having. Or at least I think I’m having.
I just sold 2 items on TP for the quantity of 54.74 (0.74 listing fee) and 6.32 (0.32 listing fee).
My problem is to actually know what I should get. I think I should get 60 silver since 54+6=60. But I actually got from the 2 items 54.92 (+/-).
Am I missing something with this math or is just me that don’t quite understand the TP?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Silvard.3469

Silvard.3469

I understand there are issues right now with the TP. So far I’ve been an avid user of it when it’s been up, and most of my money has come from it, but right now I’m in a precarious situation that has hindered my gaming goals because of whatever is going with the TP. Before the TP started having problems and going for maintenance I put up a bunch of buy orders. I even took a pic when I did (attached in the ticket I submited #120921-000818 , it includes all the buy orders and the total amount I had left after them, you can compare it to the amount of gold I have now minus the gold I I’ve made in the process of leveling and completing a couple of zones) , because I wanted reference of how much I was paying for each mat for when I sold them later.

Then at some point as you know TP went down for a long time, but I busied myself with playing the game. I got more coin, finished a zone, lots of events, gained 5 levels. I was still out playing when it came back up momentarily, during which I saw that a bunch of my orders had filled and were indeed in my pick up tab, but a good amount had not, so I cancelled those orders. I also put some gear I’ve found on sale. Shortly thereafter the TP went down again until got fixed for good.

When I went to pick up everything at a TP guy I got the mats from the buy orders that had been filled, but I never got the gold or the mats for the orders that had been cancelled, which was a lot of gold and a considerable portion of the total I had. I also believe that I didn’t get the gold for the equipment that I sold, but I’m not 100% sure.

I know that I will probably be told to wait, but it’s been quite a while now and I’ve had successful sales since then, but I haven’t seen the gold I’m missing at all.

So now, I’m missing a lot of gold that I had saved up to buy equipment for when I got to 80 and quite frankly I don’t know what to do. Please help me.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Danface.3671

Danface.3671

@Lamelas

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Trading_Post

==Quoted from site==
Fees
There are two Trading Post fees, both paid by the seller; they total up to 15% of the total sales price.

A non-refundable listing fee of 5% (minimum 1 Copper coin); this is paid when you post and is not returned if you remove the order.
A 10% tax on successful sales; this is deducted from the coin available when you pick up orders from the trading post.

Fee notes
The listing fee is shown before you press the submit button, but the sales tax is not shown (neither in the sales window nor in the pickup window).
Both fees are mathematically rounded, i.e. fractions less than one-half a coin are rounded down; fractions above that are rounded up.
==End quote==

Pretty sure this has all been explained in this thread before fyi ^^ all it takes is google!
(ps, there’s a little more information if you follow the link, regarding “Losing potential earnings”, “Rounding examples” and the basics).

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Terra Dactyl.2047

Terra Dactyl.2047

Thursday night when the trading post was down, it “came up” before I went to sleep. By “came up” I mean it allowed me to search for items to buy, type in the quantity I wanted to buy, click “buy”, and then took the my money out of my inventory, and… that’s it.

No items in my pick up box, the ~1 gold and 95 silver also not in my pick up box. I submitted a bug report and a support email and have received no response whatsoever in over 48 hours, (aside from the “someone will be reviewing your ticket shortly*” auto-reply). so I’m posting here too.

I find it kind of ironic that the only time I’ve ever been scammed out of money in an mmorpg in over 10 years was by the NPCs and a bugged out trading post, but it’s really not amusing enough to not want it back.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mason.1865

Mason.1865

I looked in the tab Items Ive sold. Are the times delayed or something? Because I hadn’t been on the game for 14+ hours and it says I sold items equaling to more than 15 silver in the last 7 hours. Yet in the pickup slot only 2 and a half silver was waiting for me.

What’s going on?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kaeoz.2783

Kaeoz.2783

I am currently missing a large number of items I have posted on the Trading Post. I logged on on 9.19.12 and removed some items from my “for sale” list on the TP. These items were never credited to me and simply disappeared. The TP went down shortly after I experienced this. It has been 2 days so I doubt this is a “latency” issue and given the issues of other people here it seems like the trading post lost a lot of data when it was BRIEFLY up on 9.19.12 before going down.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: BeaSTWiTHiN.4270

BeaSTWiTHiN.4270

We can preview any gear at all that we buy, EXCEPT the stuff on trading post.
This is an annoyance as I want to see what I’m buying before I spend my silvers on it. It’s especially an annoyance right now as I’m trying to find a cool looking greatsword to transmute my current bland greatswords stats to.
Cheers.
P.S. Sorry if I’m an idiot and you can, because I’m not seeing it anywhere or with anything I try.
P.P.S Sorry if there is already a topic, I didn’t find one.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jiminimokna.1270

Jiminimokna.1270

When trying to sell items, I see offers to buy it for less than vendor price. Aside from the fact that it’s just plain silly, if an item cannot be sold or less than vendor value why can someone put in an offer for less than or equal to vendor price in the first place.

I have tried to put in an offer for the same price as the vendor buys it, and there is nothing prohibiting me from doing so (50 copper ore for 50 copper).

Definitely a bug then.

Go Rin No Sho – Gandara EU
PvE, PvP, WvWvW
www.gorinnosho.com

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ksaweri.7513

Ksaweri.7513

I just got the error “Previous Mail Processing” when I tried to send a weapon to my friend..

Also got the “Error when trying to sell” in TP as well..

Hi,

Sorry for the problem. I just fixed your account for you. Can you check?

I have exactly the same problem. Can you fix it for me please Cliff?

I have a post about it here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Will-I-ever-be-able-to-sell-on-the-TP-again/first#post212188

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: dereter.3481

dereter.3481

I can’t see anything else but reading icon in my black lion trading post for 3 weeks. If the sever was under maintain state, it couldn’t sustained for all 3 weeks. I trying closing every antivirus program and netwall, but in vain. What’s going on?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Urejt.5648

Urejt.5648

glob of ecto unbuyable
fix it becouse game ies without max crafts

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Spoolooni.6712

Spoolooni.6712

It’s been at least a few days now and my patience is running out, can we get an update on when the people who lost their gold on the tp outage would get their items/currency back?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Grandizer.6278

Grandizer.6278

Small UI setting gives fonts with missing stroke and item icons not fully rendered.

If you change the UI to anything but “small” the TP is fully readable and rendered correctly. On “small” part of the text for everything is missing and the item icons aren’t clear.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cassper.4978

Cassper.4978

For anyone who:

- Tries to open the trading post, remotely or on site of the NPC, and doesn’t see anything on any tabs of it (sell/buy/pick up etc etc);
- Can only buy gems and other stuff but can’t sell;
- Can only see what are the top items tab;
- Can’t see any items on the “Sell Stuff” tab that exist on his/hers inventory and can’t sell anything;
- Other random issues that are related to the Trading Post but not mentioned above;

Then try this, I did it 2 days ago and it worked:

1 – Go to the options menu, go to the 1st tab if I recall correctly, and change the language of the text. English to Spanish, Spanish to French, German to English…it doesn’t matter;

2 – Go to the options menu, go to last tab if I recall correctly, check what is the key attributed to the action “Toggle Language”. It should be near the end of the list and by default I think it’s the Right Ctrl Key;

3 – Close the option menu;

4 – Open the Trading Post;

5 – Choose one of the existing tabs and then press the key to “Toggle Language”. Try to hit the key, choose another tab on the Trading Post, hit the key again and see if it works at any time and you have your old Trading Post menu working. You should see the names of the items, menus and even quests change. Don’t worry;

6 – If your issue was something like mine, it should be working now. You only need to revert the options on the menu and no more need to press “Toggle Language”;

7 – If you close the client and relog, you might get the same little issue. I know it’s not perfect but until the tech team figures out what is wrong, it’s the best one can do about it;

8 – If it doesn’t solve your specific issue, don’t give up.

Hope it helps, best regards to all adventurers out there,

Caramulo

THANK YOU! I have been so frustrated with this issue and this seems to work for me. And for anyone else that tries this, it still worked for me when I changed my language back to English in the options menu. If it reverts for you, just try doing it again.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aumudin.1567

Aumudin.1567

Submitted multiple tickets today have lost a lot of money buying items in bulk. For example bought 71 Pile of Luminous Dust it shows I purchased it in my transactions but never received it.

Crappy part is I bought gems to buy these items and im getting screwed

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Spoolooni.6712

Spoolooni.6712

Still haven’t received my 26 gold due to my pick up tab since the 2nd tp outage 3 days ago.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Angel.3560

Angel.3560

I have this problem it wont let me Buy or sell anything and It’s really annoying because half the items I want I have no Idea where to find them.. or there a rare drop so its hard to find them

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Diede.5487

Diede.5487

I can’t buy or sell anything, just browse items.
I really need to buy some stuff but when i wonna click on the buy button it doesn’t do anything. please help me.
thanks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: alex.8704

alex.8704

This morning I sold all my stuff about 200+ “Green wood log”, “Ore” and many other small items, so Now I come home, and I see that all my stuff was sold, but Where is my money? there is only 0. I just sold about 9 “ore” for 1s for all, and still no money Please give back my money for stuff that I sold I need it realy.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lekhi.9072

Lekhi.9072

My Trading Post is blank. [0923/165355:ERROR:ipc_channel_win.cc(261)] pipe error: 109
[0923/165357:ERROR:ipc_channel_win.cc(261)] pipe error: 109
[0923/165357:ERROR:ipc_channel_win.cc(261)] pipe error: 109
[0923/165358:ERROR:ipc_channel_win.cc(261)] pipe error: 109
[0923/165359:ERROR:ipc_channel_win.cc(261)] pipe error: 109
[0923/165400:ERROR:cache_util_win.cc(48)] Unable to move the cache: 5
[0923/165400:ERROR:backend_impl.cc(134)] Unable to move cache folder
[0923/165400:ERROR:backend_impl.cc(264)] Unable to create cache
[0923/165400:ERROR:ipc_channel_win.cc(261)] pipe error: 109
[0923/165400:ERROR:ipc_channel_win.cc(261)] pipe error: 109
[0923/165401:ERROR:cache_util_win.cc(48)] Unable to move the cache: 5
[0923/165401:ERROR:backend_impl.cc(134)] Unable to move cache folder
[0923/165401:ERROR:backend_impl.cc(264)] Unable to create cache
[0923/165401:ERROR:ipc_channel_win.cc(261)] pipe error: 109

It was written in Awesomium file. Please Help Arena. I can’t use TP from premiere.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: delcabon.7648

delcabon.7648

For anyone who:

- Tries to open the trading post, remotely or on site of the NPC, and doesn’t see anything on any tabs of it (sell/buy/pick up etc etc);
- Can’t see any items on the “Sell Stuff” tab that exist on his/hers inventory and can’t sell anything;
- Other random issues that are related to the Trading Post but not mentioned above;

1 – Go to the options menu, go to the 1st tab if I recall correctly, and change the language of the text. English to Spanish, Spanish to French, German to English…it doesn’t matter;

2 – Go to the options menu, go to last tab if I recall correctly, check what is the key attributed to the action “Toggle Language”. It should be near the end of the list and by default I think it’s the Right Ctrl Key;

5 – Choose one of the existing tabs and then press the key to “Toggle Language”. Try to hit the key, choose another tab on the Trading Post, hit the key again and see if it works at any time and you have your old Trading Post menu working. You should see the names of the items, menus and even quests change. Don’t worry;

6 – If your issue was something like mine, it should be working now. You only need to revert the options on the menu and no more need to press “Toggle Language”;

7 – If you close the client and relog, you might get the same little issue. I know it’s not perfect but until the tech team figures out what is wrong, it’s the best one can do about it;

Caramulo

THANK YOU! I have been so frustrated with this issue and this seems to work for me. And for anyone else that tries this, it still worked for me when I changed my language back to English in the options menu. If it reverts for you, just try doing it again.

This worked for me as well, thanks much!! My “sell” tab was blank and would not list my inventory. I changed the language in options, used the language toggle button with the Trading Post open, and voila, back in business.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Biscuits.6074

Biscuits.6074

Lost 558 gems about 3 days ago, was attempting to sell them on the currency exchange when an error message popped up. decided to leave it alone and attempt to sell my gems later and logged out. (at this time my gems had not disappeared yet) upon logging back in i noticed that all of my gems were gone , but my money hadn’t increased at all.

it was a a sad day =(

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: zerospin.8604

zerospin.8604

For anyone who:

Caramulo

I can confirm this fixes the bug. Really weird solution though, why can’t this be finally patched?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lomelinde.5391

Lomelinde.5391

Last night I had 6s waiting for me in the trading post. I was tired so I figured I would get it next time I logged in. When I logged in today the silver was gone and I didn’t make the money on the sale.

As well, I have two items which I took OFF the trading post and can’t get them to disappear out of the pick up window no matter how many times I click ‘take all’.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: GwynBleidd.7405

GwynBleidd.7405

Hey everyone,

I’ve had the ‘blank trading post’ issue since I purchased the game. It was a clean install, and I logged in for the first time and saw just grey background instead of contents.

Now, finally, I’ve had some time to try to deal with it and for me, the solution was trivial: run the game as administrator. Also, compatibility mode is turned off.

Windows 7 x64 HP

Hope this helps someone.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Swinnerz.7263

Swinnerz.7263

I am having the same problem. No trouble browsing but can’t buy or sell. Makes crafting difficult

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Epenance.5836

Epenance.5836

I’ve been having an issue for a while where i coudnt sell stuff on my trading post because the “sell window” woudnt appear once pressing an item.

Tonight i figured out that i can indeed sell an item, it just takes 4-5 minutes of waiting after clicking an item before the window loads and im able to sell it.

Any1 had / having a similar issue ?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: FrozenBubble.8732

FrozenBubble.8732

For anyone who:

Caramulo

This worked for me as well. Thanks!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: xPyrowolfx.6023

xPyrowolfx.6023

Just after the game crashed I went to withdrew 2.5 Gs from trade post click collected all and got a que pop for WvW and went in. Did some killing and checked my bag only to notice that the 2.5 g isn’t in there. I went checked the trade post and its not there either…. -.-

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Acme Tux Serum Six.8520

Acme Tux Serum Six.8520

Cannot sell or buy anything, continuously getting the generic error when I attempt to. I’ve tried relogging.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: kodomojanai.1859

kodomojanai.1859

Hi.

I tried selling an item on the TP just a couple of minutes ago, and I got a message indicating that there was an error selling my item. The item never got posted for sale, and I do not see the item in my inventory anymore.

Has anyone had this issue before?

Thanks for reading.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rez Delnava.1378

Rez Delnava.1378

I just lost 28 gold ore and the listing fee when I tried to sell on the trading post.

It took the coin and items from my inventory, then posted a ‘Cannot Sell Item’ error.

Character: Zeltanna
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks
Time: around 8:55PM Server Time

Edit: Fixed itself after about an hour of waiting.

(edited by Rez Delnava.1378)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Avalanche.4092

Avalanche.4092

I got the same problem as kodomojanai.1859, I have lost 4 gold tonight in items because the Trading Post “ate” my items. It gave me some bs error of “Error attempting to sell” and then POOF item is gone.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: NeVeRLiFt.1680

NeVeRLiFt.1680

I just tried to sell a heavy shoulder armor item on the Trader and it took my item and did not give me any money or list my item for sale.

What do I need to do to get my item back or my money?
This was an exotic item so it was worth a good bit and this is very upsetting to me.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: NeVeRLiFt.1680

NeVeRLiFt.1680

I see others posting now about this same problem I just had.
Is the Trader currently bugged and will Anet give us or items back?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Avalanche.4092

Avalanche.4092

I think the TP is totally bugged right now. I just found my item for sale on the TP 30 min after I got that error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Thunderbones.3290

Thunderbones.3290

any updates on this anet? still waiting on response to ticket from the 9/19 outage, still alot of gold and items not delivered from that night.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: stikxs.1469

stikxs.1469

Very minor issue, but as of the last update I believe I’ve noticed if you have the tp open on the sell screen and then you open your inventory and right click>sell on tp nothing happens. If the tp window is closed or on a screen other than the sell tab it seems to work fine.

So I originally said this was very minor, but dear god is it annoying! If you have 20 items to sell in your inventory you have to close the tp window after every single item even if you are just checking the sell price. Before you could right click, check price, right click, check price, etc. It would be better if everything wasn’t worth jack siht on the tp, but so many things are you can’t just assume to auction everything. It was working beautifully for the first 2 weeks or so after release (when the tp was up).

Spookyjunk/Anoni

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tudeski.2140

Tudeski.2140

Please introduce the WoW like search to TP… I would like to be able to see only heavy or medium items not all at once cause currently finding sth is very tedious and frustrating… Also please don’t allow ppl to post order price lower than sale value as it even can’t be sold to them as TP prohibits it… So ordering 1000 stacks of legendary item for 1c is merely a kind of spam.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KKoNcept.2913

KKoNcept.2913

Trading post ate my 5 gold when I tried to buy 1200 gems. Still have not received the gems nor my money back. Please help!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Token.6501

Token.6501

Seems to me like the BLTP places new listings on the top of a stack, then sells from the top of the stack. If it’s done like this, some people may never get their listings sold even if they have the lowest price. It should fill buy orders from the bottom of the stack, in order to give everyone a fair chance to sell their stuff.

If you time your listing correctly, you can get high-demand items sold almost instantly even though there may be over 100000 such items already listed at the same price!

Also it’s still possible to place buy orders on the TP at or below merchant value.

(edited by Token.6501)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sparkie.3465

Sparkie.3465

I tried to buy items on the Trading Post yesterday and I was unable to do so for the entire evening. I triple-checked that I had enough money. The trading post simply wouldn’t allow me to click on the “Buy” button no matter what I did. This problem applied to every item I tried to purchase, which ranged across about 10 different types of items. I tried completely restarting the client, I tried changing characters, and I tried waiting several hours. I never received an error of any sort.

I am quite sure that during this time period, the trading post itself was up and running normally for other players. My room mate bought one of the items that I was unable to purchase.

In case it is relevant, I was trying to buy small quantities (10 or less) of low level buff foods, like cinnamon rolls, 8-slot iron boxes, 10-slot bags, copper rings, copper accessories, and an adept’s training manual. The room mate successfully bought the training manuals after I was unable to do so and did not test the other items listed.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: jokermo.3058

jokermo.3058

my trading post is still doing its error invalid authorization i have tried restarting -repair
and toggling my language but to no avail this problem has occured since launch the only time i got to use the trading post was when i was in beta

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Otilo.4073

Otilo.4073

It has litterally been 2 weeks now, I cant buy a single thing on the trading post. I can exchange gold for gems, gems for gold, buy in the gem store and also, the most troubling fact, sell my items, but when it comes to loading the buying page it just doesnt work. I get this ever loading yellow cicle and can’t even make a research, the search button being grey.

I am currently running on windows 7, with avast. I tried to turn down windows firewall and it didnt change anything. I also used the link to fix windows xp mvp and it did not fix my issue either.

The game is less and less appealing when you can’t use your gold to do anything but buy from merchants and use waypoint. Please help me, I’ve also emailed ANet for a solution, still the news from them. Here is a screenshot of my issue:

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Erai.8906

Erai.8906

Well all Black Lion Trading Company applications are blank for me.
People told me to restart my client but that didnt help even after I restarted my client several times.
Anyone else having this problem?

Exact same issue here. Happening on all characters on both overflow and in main from the shortcut “O” screen to the vendors face-to-face in and out of main cities. Basically… it’s happening everywhere all the time and my BLT and all sub-categories within it have been inop for several days now.