Issues with the trading post: please post here [MERGED]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Twentytwo.3259

Twentytwo.3259

I ran into this issue last night after a power outage at my home.
Open getting back into the game, the BLTC looked like a broken HTML page, without the CSS loading, just text, and blue underlined links.

I tried everything posted so far in this thread to no avail. After a few hours, I realized that the time was off on my computer, due to a dead CMOS battery. Resetting the system time to the correct date, the BLTC once again worked.

I assume it has to do with root certificate dates not matching up with what the game is looking for.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zilly.3279

Zilly.3279

Hi,

Anyone having this problem ?
I got this since 2 days and i’m not able to sell anything …

Attachments:

Zilly Guardian [MN]
Commander EB on Vizunah Square.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Filfluppo.9671

Filfluppo.9671

well i finally solved my bltc problem after month now :/ tried everything from this forum, not helped so last i did is Restore firewall to Default settings and i unninstal mi browser and that helped (most because browser i think) so who have problem’s try this too

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Luroc.8401

Luroc.8401

Is there any fix for the “Error attempting to sell” problem? I constantly have to close out the TP window and try to sell again. Seems like once the problem starts it happens on every other item I try to sell. Always have to close out the window and wait a bit for it to work again.

Takes a very long time to sell all my stuff when it should only take minutes.

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rattled.6512

Rattled.6512

This has been happening since I installed the game…..I cannot use the Black Lions trading Co the pages/tabs are all blank. Some of the things I have tried are: 1. relogged many times 2. updated graphic drivers 3. Repaired game 4. Delete all folders that say gw2 cache and all cache and Temp files 5. Did the temp 6. run as Admin and turned off UAC 7. run in compatibility mode and unchecked run in compatibility mode, tried both ways. 8. turned off firewall 9. allowed guild wars 2 through firewall 10. not hooked to a router, connected directly to wifi from my home. I have not tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling as it takes so long and people have commented it didn’t fix it anyway.
My system is:
Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) Service Pack 1 (build 7601)
3.00 gigahertz Intel Core2 Duo
Samsung SSD 840 PRO Series [Hard drive] (128.03 GB)
Board: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. EP45-UD3P
Bus Clock: 333 megahertz
2048 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS [Display adapter]

Any help is appreciated.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

(edited by Rattled.6512)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rattled.6512

Rattled.6512

This has been happening since I installed the game…..I cannot use the Black Lions trading Co the pages/tabs are all blank. Some of the things I have tried are: 1. relogged many times 2. updated graphic drivers 3. Repaired game 4. Delete all folders that say gw2 cache and all cache and Temp files 5. Did the temp 6. run as Admin and turned off UAC 7. run in compatibility mode and unchecked run in compatibility mode, tried both ways. 8. turned off firewall 9. allowed guild wars 2 through firewall 10. not hooked to a router, connected directly to wifi from my home. I have not tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling as it takes so long and people have commented it didn’t fix it anyway.
My system is:
Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) Service Pack 1 (build 7601)
3.00 gigahertz Intel Core2 Duo
Samsung SSD 840 PRO Series [Hard drive] (128.03 GB)
Board: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. EP45-UD3P
Bus Clock: 333 megahertz
2048 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS [Display adapter]

Any help is appreciated.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: aavion.8652

aavion.8652

Hi,

Anyone having this problem ?
I got this since 2 days and i’m not able to sell anything …

i also have a problem with my BLTC and i cant buy sell or even aceess gem store and for more than 3 days now same problem as the one posted by zilly and i tried deleting cache file and restarting client also doesnt help i also reset firewall setting and allowed gw2 to access and reinstalled my browser dunno what else to try

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Highlander.9860

Highlander.9860

Over the last few days it seems my ability to sell items is taking so long from 30 seconds to 60 seconds before the ok tab appears.
Also the ability to retrieve data is also happening also.
along with freezing on the selling icon and after 2/3mins I cancel.
I have logged out went to different areas to sell and its the same. EU on US server
What is annoying is that I have to log onto another char because its getting unbearable as cannot use the bltc as inventory is full and no space left in bank

(edited by Highlander.9860)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: jucca.8219

jucca.8219

From launch TP has been performing with variety of success, many times it has been down or very sluggish. At the moment it’s rly bad.

For a few days TP has been acting really slow and sluggish. If I try to sell something from inventory it takes 10-15sec to get the sell tab open and something it opens just a blank page and I have to retry and even then it might open just a blank page so it’s just luck to get through to sell an item.

Also buying seem to be same thing. I asked in map chat LA if anyone else getting this same and lots of ppl responded they also got serious problems with TP.

I hope you guys can make TP a proper auction house and boost the performance now it’s very very very annoying because sometimes you can’t even sell anything there with all the blank pages popping up.

Would be awesome to get some performance patches or something,

in Black Lion Trading Co

Highlander.9860

Update ……..to-day the tp was working for 15 mins . Now I am receiving message

502 Webserver proxy rcvd invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

This happened after I made a purchase of gems which was succsessful

(edited by Highlander.9860)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: GOSU.9574

GOSU.9574

Currently unable to sell on the trading post, happened over the last hour.

Hey dude you are walking into a wall.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LiviaWilde.3261

LiviaWilde.3261

Currently unable to sell anything. I get an error message when I try and I lost one of the item I tried to sell. (Or maybe it’s in my selling list but I can’t know since it tells me I’m not selling anything event though I had a t least 5 transactions going on before this issue)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Don Quixote.2381

Don Quixote.2381

1) Unable to sell on the trading post.
2) For “items I’m selling” and “items I’m buying” I see “NO RESULTS”.

Deleted Local.dat file, restarted computer – didn’t help. Was working fine yesterday.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KarateKid.5648

KarateKid.5648

Yah it appears to be down for me as well. I placed a buy order this morning, 32 were fulfilled, the remainder are no longer visible (shows “No Results”). Also cannot place new buy orders and the sell list shows nothing listed.

I presume database refresh or some such?

Edit: yup – quaggan have nap now.

(edited by KarateKid.5648)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LiviaWilde.3261

LiviaWilde.3261

Oh now it appear to be down for maintenance… ><

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: sileri.6984

sileri.6984

I was on the trading post trying to purchase some exotic armor today. Each purchase attempt resulted in an error message that the item I was trying to buy wasn’t available. I logged in a few minutes ago and discovered I am now the owner of 7 chest pieces, 9 leg pieces, and 1 head piece. I never received confirmation for any of those trades. That is 6 more chest and 8 more leg pieces than I wanted. I’m feeling rather poor and duped at the moment.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: sileri.6984

sileri.6984

I’m sure many people made money off of me from this.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KarateKid.5648

KarateKid.5648

Great – I prolly own about 30 stacks of containers now, lol!

Edit: Nope – only 8

(edited by KarateKid.5648)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Uxian.6743

Uxian.6743

Sell tab is completely blank despite having full bags and the buy tab is showing 502 errors frequently. So much for maintenance.

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Uhkapian.7068

Uhkapian.7068

I am also having problems. Gateway error, website login problem and cant use TP or sell.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Fenegyerek.3098

Fenegyerek.3098

Hi there,

I get 502 error messsage almost every day.

So BLTC is absolutely useless.

Anybody to solve this problem, hm?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: yorick.1305

yorick.1305

Sold several times about 12 hours ago , my TP amount has stayed the same as it was beforehand. Tested again with low level item and no change.

If some are thinking of selling a high level to buy offers I hope they see this reply.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lisa.6102

Lisa.6102

Sold several times about 12 hours ago , my TP amount has stayed the same as it was beforehand. Tested again with low level item and no change.

If some are thinking of selling a high level to buy offers I hope they see this reply.

do you have a heap of buy orders in the TP to pick up?

When ever I have a back up of buy orders to pick up and I sell something the money almost never appears until I start clearing out some of the items waiting for me to pick up , then the money starts showing up too

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: FLchick.7950

FLchick.7950

I am having a minor problem with the BLTP. I can’t sell certain items. They are not soulbound and I can sell them to the vendor. I have had this problem before and it seems to focus on one type of attribute (i.e right now I can’t sell anything that has pillaging in the title). Has anyone had this problem besides me?

I am crafting items and trying to sell them back to recoup some of my money but I can’t sell these certain things. Help!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: MNPATHFINDER.4315

MNPATHFINDER.4315

The “search” pane at the Black lion trading post does not work, can not type in search item pane there for can not search. please help

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: MNPATHFINDER.4315

MNPATHFINDER.4315

“search” pane at black lion post does not function. please help…

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lisa.6102

Lisa.6102

I am having a minor problem with the BLTP. I can’t sell certain items. They are not soulbound and I can sell them to the vendor. I have had this problem before and it seems to focus on one type of attribute (i.e right now I can’t sell anything that has pillaging in the title). Has anyone had this problem besides me?

I am crafting items and trying to sell them back to recoup some of my money but I can’t sell these certain things. Help!

It’s due to the removal of the magic find in the pillaging stats

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Hunter-s-inscripts-make-Pillaging-weapons/first#post2811446

(edited by Lisa.6102)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: MapoTheGreat.2451

MapoTheGreat.2451

Ive been having problem with the BLTC. its keeps telling me error attempting to sell. now ive had this problem before if ive sold a lot of items and i would just wait 10 minutes and it would be fine but today i havent sold anything and the problem persists. is this a problem for everyone or just me? i havent been able to sell anything today

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kaber.2083

Kaber.2083

Starting this evening I have been getting a blank page for the gem store tab of the trading post. Deleting the gw2 cache folder has not fixed the issue.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aarom.4910

Aarom.4910

I am starting to have an increasing problem with being able to sell items again on the TP. Currently a large amount of my inventory is unsellable, even though the items are clearly sellable, as some of the same ones were able to sell. What is going on?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: NastyNas.7928

NastyNas.7928

im running windows 8 and after trying to open the trading post on my Win 8 laptop i have no cache created. I found some post saying that win 8 may not support the app that run the trading post. i was wondering if this wa true and if there was a fix. thanks
doe

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ArthasRoyal.5970

ArthasRoyal.5970

Several days ago, I bought a Jatoro’s Coat with other things from Black Lion Trading Company, but I didn’t receive it and lost my coins while I got other things.
And I submit this problem with in-game bug report, but I didn’t receive any response.
So, I have to submit this issue here. I really need help!
Thank you!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kry.1697

Kry.1697

I stumped upon the “Sorry, your listing doesnt match” thing and couldn’t buy anything from the trading post. For some reason you can’t buy stuff if you use the command line parameters in the shortcut (login details and -nopatchui). It made 2 accounts so easy to handle but oh well. So, check the parameters you have added to the shortcut.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: The Rover.1206

The Rover.1206

I stumped upon the “Sorry, your listing doesnt match” thing and couldn’t buy anything from the trading post. For some reason you can’t buy stuff if you use the command line parameters in the shortcut (login details and -nopatchui). It made 2 accounts so easy to handle but oh well. So, check the parameters you have added to the shortcut.

Well spotted! There’s a bug right there. Has this been reported to ANet?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kry.1697

Kry.1697

I didn’t report it as I was in a bit of a hurry when I tried. But I planned to mess with the parameters tonight again and see if the issue comes back. If its there again, then I’ll send a report.

Edit: Spelling

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: RainyCloud.9157

RainyCloud.9157

Hi everyone. So yeah, that’s my issue. It has been like this almost two weeks now, I was hoping that the halloween patch might fix it but as you see… well it didn’t. Tried everything, reinstalling deleting patches, nothing works ;/
Does anyone have any resolution to this maybe?

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: AshesFTW.5862

AshesFTW.5862

My trading post is down. I’m not sure how long it’s been down because I just started playing again about a week or two ago after a somewhat lengthy break. However, since I’ve started playing again it hasn’t been working. I’ve tried changing the language of the game, clearing out the GW2 data folders, running the game as admin and nothing has worked. It won’t load anything and I don’t even have any sign that it is loading, period. I’m using Windows 7 Ultimate.

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Havelock Ventari.5481

Havelock Ventari.5481

On 13.10.2013 I could only redeem 4 out of 5 Gem Codes (I only received 8000 Gems instead of 10000).

I already opened a Ticket (# 131014-000443), but this seems to lead nowhere. Any chance that someone could look into this?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Selenya.6410

Selenya.6410

Trading Post doesnt work right now. Each time you go researching some item, it doesnt show anything as result.
I’ve been asking in ./map chat, people having the same issues.

Nexon = Advanced Cancer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ARXIDOKOFTIS.9574

ARXIDOKOFTIS.9574

the tab for selling on trading post is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Highlander.9860

Been having the same problem for a few hours Euro on US server had the same problem before

502 error gateway problems/ also some times after I quit the Tp it shows I am not connected to the game saying server issue /firewall ect but I am in game , can play so this is adding to the problem if you quit the TP when you cannot sell .

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Arrow.4619

Arrow.4619

We have two computers with GW2 on them: A PC and a laptop. The computers have separate accounts. Recently the laptop has not been able to access BL at all. Only getting the message: ERROR: Invalid authorization

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Nerf Shadow Arts condition cleanse. Gut the
Acrobatics trait line. Then sell it back
to them for $50. Brilliant! – ghost of P.T. Barnum

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Uraeus.1024

Uraeus.1024

OK, the BLTC is completely broken for me. I was going to buy gems and went to the gem store and some text shows up about the items for sale, but no images. I went to the currency exchange, and was greeted by a completely blank page after it loaded. I went to browse the market, and while I can type into the search field, I can neither search nor see advanced options. Additionally, none of the typical “most traded/most supplied/etc” shows up – it’s completely blank. The same thing happens on my sell screen – despite having items in my inventory, nothing shows up.

It’s essentially locking me out of the entire trading aspect of the game. I can neither buy nor sell items.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: justthat.5214

justthat.5214

OK, the BLTC is completely broken for me. I was going to buy gems and went to the gem store and some text shows up about the items for sale, but no images. I went to the currency exchange, and was greeted by a completely blank page after it loaded. I went to browse the market, and while I can type into the search field, I can neither search nor see advanced options. Additionally, none of the typical “most traded/most supplied/etc” shows up – it’s completely blank. The same thing happens on my sell screen – despite having items in my inventory, nothing shows up.

It’s essentially locking me out of the entire trading aspect of the game. I can neither buy nor sell items.

Same problem here. Today i cannot use the trading post at all. That’s all i get on opening the tp:

EDIT: Seems that i’ve found the solution. I had to run the launcher as an administrator (right click → run as administrator). Basically the awesomium_process.exe couldn’t be launched when opening the tp without admin rights.

Attachments:

The one and only [SLAP] mesmer ~ Ruins of Surmia

(edited by justthat.5214)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Spunk Buster.3684

Spunk Buster.3684

I just cancelled a couple orders for 19 gold. when I went to pick up the money I clicked “TAKE ALL” and it disappeared like I picked it up but it didn’t go into my wallet. now I’m out 19g which is a lot for me- that’s a pretty bad glitch. Happened at 9:35ish Pacific time if that helps at all

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: MrRivers.9487

MrRivers.9487

Yesterday I bought 5 transmutation crystals, but never received them. I checked my mail, erased all of them and still nothing. Please help! Thanks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Toxophile.6215

Toxophile.6215

I had this same problem. Any item I tried to buy I got the "Sorry! Your order did not match any current listings. Pleas refresh, yadda yadda

After looking through maybe 15 threads, I found the answer. At least for me. I had already deleted the “gw2cache——” folder from User\AppData\Temp, restarted the client, cleared my browser cache, rebooted the computer, and repaired the client.

Then I saw someone who said ti happened if you use the command line option to launch the game. The one where you can enter your username and password -nopatchui thing. I have been runnign like that for a few days now. So I launched the game via the normal login shortcut, and bought off the TP no problem.

What a pain…. the command line shortcut is very handy.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Emirates.1869

Emirates.1869

i have same problem here

when i open the lion trading to show a blank bage

can any 1 help me

and ty for the nice game ^^

pc win 7 64 bit

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Moitjuh.7984

Moitjuh.7984

Also blank page problems here. Again,,, Last time I could solve it by deleting my cache. Did not work now. It is too bad since I just bought 2000 gems with rlf money. I guess it is not possible to get my money for these gems back now that I cannot use them for the extra character slots I wanted (since I cannot use them for anything else either,,,)?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: MrMoo.7923

MrMoo.7923

Error attempting to sale.

This error makes the TP incredibly difficult to use for me. After selling 5 stacks of an item, this error occurs for ALL items I try to sell. Logging out doesn’t help.

Please fix this. This is ridiculous.