Issues with the trading post: please post here [MERGED]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: koy.2013

koy.2013

I removed order and sold something but I didn’t get any money from the pick up, there is no change

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Natalie.7421

Natalie.7421

I cant buy anything since the ‘Buy’ button is Grey even if I have enough cash in inventory to buy it. (other conditions like avainablilty at store etc are also present). Im not able to use ‘Place order’ as well. (appearing in grey like above)

Edit: After few game restarts it fixed itself.. x.x

(edited by Natalie.7421)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tarvok.4206

Tarvok.4206

I am annoyed with all the below vendor orders that clutter up the trading screen. They’re not even legal to post; how did they get there? Left over from a time before a patch disallowed below vendor bids, or what?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Articluna.4509

Articluna.4509

I scrolled trough last few pages and didn’t find reports of similar case during last 14 days.

I do trade a lot so I was aware that I’d end up having issues with TP in some point so guess I should count myself happy for being safe this far.

I do have lots of stuff for sale, 152 auctions currently, of various goods at various prices. I have started to encounter behaviour that when I try list something for sale, TP doesn’t recognize my old stack in “sell on tp” page. I didn’t have this problem at all week ago, and during last 2 days I’ve encountered it in dozen different goods.

Removing listing and relisting seems to fix this, but I’m not fond of losing 5% of listing price dozen times in doze different goods – this becomes way too expensive in long run!

Also, this tends to happen more often with goods that I’ve multiple listing prices, and even more often if I remove one listing of said item.

OooOOoohh, box of shinies. So many shinies!
Outsource rng → profit.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Steelsaint.6750

Steelsaint.6750

Trading post blank: Since the trading post has been open I have been unable to access it due to blank screens. I have read the forums on a daily basis and tried all the suggested fixes. Finally today after a last ditch effort I was able to fix it. I will try and explain the best I can.

1) I am running windows vista 64
2) Uninstall the game
3) Open start menu and do a search for Awesomium_Process (It will be in a G2cache folder)
4) Delete the G2cache Folder
5) Now reinstall the game
6) When you log on hopefully your issue was fixed like mine

I hope this helps please respond if it does.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Steelsaint.6750

Steelsaint.6750

in reply to my above post after closing the game and re-entering the trading post no longer works and is blank again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Acme Tux Serum Six.8520

Acme Tux Serum Six.8520

Massive amount of complaining on Blackgate about the search function returning blank screens.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mastershke.8145

mastershke.8145

Massive amount of complaining on Blackgate about the search function returning blank screens.

Same on Ehmry Bay.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I think that’s global just like the TP itself. It’s happening on Tarnished Coast. Monday Oct 15 in the 6 pm Pacific hour.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: capriken.1320

capriken.1320

Same here with Crystal Desert; the search function has nil returns for everyone.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Doomy.5726

Doomy.5726

Yep, same here on Darkhaven

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aurorablue.5163

Aurorablue.5163

I can list items for sale on the TP but searching for items to buy ends up with 0 results found. Iam on Crystal Desert Server.

Logging out doesn’t fix it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: NeoSaigon.4926

NeoSaigon.4926

Can you please shut down the TP completely?

The current bug is people can sell items, but cannot search (purchase) any items. The result, depending on how long this bug lasts, is a complete crash of the TP =/ There will be a very large influx of supply that there is no demand for. IMO, this is a very serious issue and can destroy the GW2 economy, if it persists for several hours.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cannydog.1038

Cannydog.1038

As of this afternoon the Search function of the trading post, as in the filters, don’t return any results. Some others report that the trading post is also not working for them (Including a friend of mine who decided not to play because its not working…). And others say its working for them. Not sure what’s going on here!?!

I’ve tried relogging, completely. I’ve tried switching characters. I’ve tried moving to a different zone. I’ve tried restarting my computer and using a different computer. And I’ve tried resetting my cable modem and router… Nothing works.

Now I found a fresh thread discussing this particular issue at https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Trade-Post-Search-Brings-No-results-Found-Bug. But it was merged with this thread so it could get lost in the shuffle I guess. In any case this needs to be fixed soon. Its just not right to do this to players and do Nothing About It.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

They just put out a new build and the TP is working again.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sazeus.7409

Sazeus.7409

All other tabs except the Trading Post work for me. Been like this for about 1.5 weeks. I have submitted in game reports too. Friends have their trading post working but not mine. I have done all the trouble shooting options. The build has not fixed my issue yet.

Thamalon Uskevren – 73 Human Ranger
Gates of Reckoning [GOR]
Devona’s Rest

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Khonrad.2476

Khonrad.2476

Buy/Sell buttons greyed out, it has been like this on and off since release, that is of course when it was working at all. The suggested troubleshoot options haven’t worked and I have submitted numerous in-game bug reports with no reply. Please could anyone direct me to information regarding the TP issues and what is being done to fix it? Anyone?
Ta.

Hakuna Matata [HM] : Aurora Glade (EU)
http://gw2-hm.enjin.com

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Id Taken.5436

Id Taken.5436

TP is screwed. Cant be used and nobody seems to be doing anything about it. Same probs as Khonrad. Only stared to day after that hotfix or whatever. Am seriuously peed off about it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Doomy.5726

Doomy.5726

On the TP all I am seeing are “…” instead of item names and no tool-tips over any items.

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: MiddleEnglander.8962

MiddleEnglander.8962

I’ve been having the blank screen problem for about three weeks now. :/ The lack of stats on buying (and greyed out buying button) are also present. Getting a little irritated with it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Crimsony.2514

Crimsony.2514

EDIT: Aaaand it started working for me again out of the blue, yay pirate outfit!

I cannot buy items from the gem store (or it doesn’t get delivered at any rate! I hope I didn’t buy the pirate outfit like 3 times XD), and the spot where it should show how many gems I have is either blank (gem store) or “…” (currency exchange).

I can still convert gold to gems (without seeing the result obviously) or gems to gold with no problem.

Anyone else have this problem? I really want that pirate outfit :P

Attachments:

(edited by Crimsony.2514)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kristofferus.7894

Kristofferus.7894

I have noticed that the Trading Post is very buggy on Vista, but not as much on XP. When I’m at school, I play on my laptop running Vista. I tried rootsupd.exe fix, re-installing fix, checked all internet explorer settings, firewall settings, granted gw2 FULL access to do whatever the heck it pleases (wouldn’t recommend this option), tried disabling all security software, etc. TP worked once when I first tried the Rootsup.exe fix but that was also right after an update. It’s been broken ever since. I’m often able to load the BUY tab, but when I click an item to buy it the button is greyed out. Also, I should note that the one time the service was working I wasn’t able to type any numbers in; they’d automatically change to red and the button disabled. The only way around it was to check all of the selling sources, then delete the numbers in quantity to match what I wanted. For example, the total it would show was 1,345,654 and I’d just delete the 5,654 and I’d be able to buy 134. But if I tried typing anything in there, it would bug out. As of right now I’m trying to -repair command line prompt. I’ll update this after it runs.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: artofsteal.5978

artofsteal.5978

Yes i have a problem with placing orders on items. I lost 40 silver already to this. You can’t redeem you silver back if you decided that it has been WAY TO LONG. I haven’t gotten my order nor have i been able to get my money back…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dutch Rental.8360

Dutch Rental.8360

hey Anet i saw u i an patch to the MAC client with an fix vor the fragmented text within the tradingpost
when does the win client recieve an update aswel its stated many times here at the forums but it only occurs with interface size small its getting annoying to change interface size everytime ill use TP
here is kitten /p>

Attachments:

80 Guardian
Veteran of Far Shiverpeaks since headstart

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mojo.8431

Mojo.8431

actually the text is pixelated at any UI size but most notably on the small size

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dutch Rental.8360

Dutch Rental.8360

aight but its quite annoying dont u think this has bin stated since start but its still not fixed tho i can read it like this but its giving me tearing eyes when i have to read it much

80 Guardian
Veteran of Far Shiverpeaks since headstart

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Daysy of Ascalon.1974

Daysy of Ascalon.1974

Since Day 1 I’ve had the problem that if I want to see the broker, I have to close and restart my client first, or I just get “Invalid Authorization”.

Then I have to change my UI to Normal or the text is illegible, and then set it back to Small when I’ve finished there.

All this makes buying things rather cumbersome and most of the time I feel I’d rather just wait for a drop or quest reward than have all that bother.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sazeus.7409

Sazeus.7409

It has been days now…I mean this in a polite manner. Where are the replies for updates on what is going on and what is being done? Need updates. Do not leave us in the dark.

Thamalon Uskevren – 73 Human Ranger
Gates of Reckoning [GOR]
Devona’s Rest

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kitrick.1967

Kitrick.1967

Yeah so I just lost 5 gold worth of runes on the TP, I set them up at a determined price, they sold a half hour later, and I didn’t get payed for them and someone has them for free. Who do I talk to to get payed for this?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kinmod.7049

Kinmod.7049

Text and prices in trading window is almost illegible.
Always been this way for me since I started playing 1 week ago.

- Windows 8 ( will go back to 7 soon .)
- GeForce 8800 GTS
- Intel DuoCore 2.4GHz

• I have tried repair download.
  • Drivers are up to date
  • DirectX is up to date

Thank you !

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nildey.3946

Nildey.3946

Kinmod, just change the interface size to normal. You have it set on small, which is bugged.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: jokermo.3058

jokermo.3058

works for an hour then bam back to the error invalid authorization again
im clearly never going to get better weapons am i

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TheRoamingGnome.9210

TheRoamingGnome.9210

i downloaded this game last week and have enjoyed my time playing it..until i found out that i can not use the Black lion trading post. trading posts are very important to me when i play mmo’s and with this not working i dk if i can maintain playing this to endgame.

My black lion trading post, when i click it shows up with wrting like if a website pops up with a firewall blocking it. there are no buttons, no items, i cant click on anything and i cant use anything. some of the writing is blue like a link to take you to another website i assume that these are suppose to be buttons that work.

i really need a fix for this please i have to have this working in my game.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

Both gem store and TP are broken for me but no one else.

Eg, neither will load for me:

http://i.imgur.com/IZcdc.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/S2AnN.jpg

That is what I get anywhere in the game world – LA, Rata Sum, WvW borderlands and EB, just out in random places in the world, etc. But when I ask in Map chat if anyone else has this problem, I get 100% ‘no’.

I bought 800 gems yesterday afternoon (10/17 PST), spent 600 on a bank tab, and that was the last time either the gem store or TP worked for me.

Any idea if there’s something I can do reset them?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Yegrinna.7214

Yegrinna.7214

I have a problem with the trading post. I bought 275 gems and went to purchase 5 karma boosters. I purchased them but I got nothing in return. No mail, nothing to pick up or anything. The TP ate my monies and now I’m very annoyed. I also sent in a ticket 3 days ago, the ticket still hasn’t been resolved (although I haven’t logged in yet today) so I am posting here, I also sent a tweet to you guys.

Apparently ArenaNet has very good customer Support, hopefully you guys won’t let me down.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Agonyworm.2819

Agonyworm.2819

Still getting blank Sell Your Stuff screen. Anet, when are you going to fix your game?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nikola.3841

Nikola.3841

Search works, but “buy” is grayed out, and I can’t buy anything

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sinaasappel.1583

Sinaasappel.1583

My trading post doesn’t work at all. I am unable to sell or buy anything.
http://imgur.com/JHePn,3mtgj
On the 1st picture is shown how I can browse items, but can’t click the “buy” button. Note that it’s gray instead of yellow. The 2nd picture shows that I can’t sell anythin because nothing’s listed to sell. Also, I have 100 gems, which I bought earlier, but it only shows … where the nuber of gems should be. Anyone having the same problem?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sweatybetty.4872

Sweatybetty.4872

anyone else have this problem? just started yesterday. on MAC client.

i open up Trading post and get the standard screen. But when i click on the other tabs, its the same screen. the only screens that work are gem buying screen and the pickup screen. i cant get to the buying or selling screen.

anyone?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TsukasaHiiragi.9730

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

I’m posting on behalf of my wife, The TP works perfectly for me ~ I haven’t had any issues, but for my wife when she opens the TP she gets the blank screen of death, however if she waits several minutes it finally opens up however, she can search for items but her buy button is constantly ‘greyed’ out like others have mentioned ~ she is using the same network as me, I have zero problems.

protest this travesty of a patch -
Get it taken down -
Do whatever it takes if you care about this game -

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zurren.5497

Zurren.5497

I´m experiencing blank TP screen.
After any minor update, it works just fine until next day, when i have black screen again.
It is pretty annoying.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Angelstouch.5064

Angelstouch.5064

In the trading window I dont get stats when hovering items, as well as my buy button is grayed out. Is there any fix coming?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Agomar.4719

Agomar.4719

Can’t buy or sell anything on the TP. Thought it would have been fixed in a few days or so but still can’t.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Agomar.4719

Agomar.4719

Can’t buy or sell anything on the TP. Thought it would have been fixed in a few days or so but still can’t.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: fahad.9271

fahad.9271

hello i have problem with gem store i have change all my gold to gems to buy my style armor.
when i did it they tok all my gems and didnt get anything from it . i check my mail and everything asking friend and every thing to help me with it and they told me to post here so please help me with this bug or anything coz this is 3rd time happen with me so please fix this bug and return my gems back or give me my style armor

thanks for everything

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Skribulous.3521

Skribulous.3521

I’m also still having this problem. Already sent tickets to support, but a fix still hasn’t happened. So frustrating.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lee.7539

Lee.7539

121020-002051 Debit card denial

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dakirah.1892

Dakirah.1892

Whenever I log on and use the AH I usually see “Error: Invalid Authorization”
If I quit out and restart my game up completely then it most likely will work. Why!?

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: FSantos.1608

FSantos.1608

Well all Black Lion Trading Company applications are blank for me.
People told me to restart my client but that didnt help even after I restarted my client several times.
Anyone else having this problem?

Exactly same problem, anyone can help?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: jokermo.3058

jokermo.3058

well after i restart my computer i find i can buy but not see stats or anything and not sell or sometimes i can sell but buy wont work then a little while later ill go to check again and it will be error invalid authorization
i want to buy a gem card but i dont want to til this gets sorted out as i wouldnt be able to use it anyway