Issues with the trading post: please post here [MERGED]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Decutho.3642

Decutho.3642

I just bought a primeval set and it didn’t show up…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: AlexNights.5730

AlexNights.5730

Unable to do search in The Trading Post

Im having a problem that makes my use of the BL Trading Post a little annoying.
Because it those not let my write the item name in the text box for the search.
Every-time i want to buy a specific item like 4 example: If want to buy a “explorer armor”
i have to do a advance search withe out the name and browse through all the armor until i get to the explorer armor. I have tried every trick except uninstall the game and install again. It only happens in the Trading Post, in the tab “sell on trading post” the search box works.

A little help PLZ .

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: lynspottery.6529

lynspottery.6529

After the patch this afternoon, I cannot access the BLTPost.

Please fix.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Torch Redblood.3104

Torch Redblood.3104

I can buy items without any problems, just can’t sell anything

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Navaris.5087

Navaris.5087

Crafted several mithril jewlery pieces before the game went down last night. However, now they are stuck in my inventory and I can’t put them on the TP to recuperate some of the cost.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Figgy.4731

Figgy.4731

I can access it if I use a shortcut with no parameters on it, but it isn’t ideal that I have to keep switching if I want to play with my guild (using mumble with overlay) and the normal client without parameters just to be able to sell things. But for now it’s an easy way around it, just use the direct shortcut or run the .EXE directly.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Henryik.8260

Henryik.8260

I sold two runes for 1.5g and 3g respectively and i only got 1.35g in return

the 3g one (scholar rune) was sold at a later time so I would not have taken it out at an earlier time

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: jokermo.3058

jokermo.3058

tp still broken cant look at stats of weapons cant buy cant sell
and i need my command line parameters the game will not start otherwise

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ziofanoo.2917

ziofanoo.2917

“Suddenly I can’t sell anything in TP today. And it won’t show me the stats of items I want to buy.”

same for me from today on….
i bought lots of stuff for the weekn end and can not sell it
thanks

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Besty.4137

Besty.4137

Hello,
I bought 2 consortium chests and still didn’t get them. Purchased them 1 day ago…
They are not on my mail or at TP “pick up” section.
help?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Outamyhead.4812

Outamyhead.4812

I am unable to access the black Lion trading screen, instead I get a message stating “Invalid Authorization”, did my game or account get messed up after the updates?

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Black Bird.9183

Black Bird.9183

I had a Blank BLTC for a while now and I could resolve it!

Here’s my case:
I use VPN and Firefox. So I tried everything to get rid of the blankness.. Today I’ve found out that I had to turn off proxy-usage in both of the internet browsers (IE and Ff). The problem is that to connect VPN I have to use proxy. But after that you can turn it off and it WORKS.

Hurray! I hope some can benefit from my solution.
Oh and thanks for my friend for the tip.

(edited by Moderator)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LordonDarkstar.1784

LordonDarkstar.1784

So i’ve noticed something weird on the trading post. exsample 1, i want to sell a mystic dye an there is a buyer asking 6 silver 51 copper. the listing fee is 33 copper so i should get 6 silver 18 copper. however the trading post says i will get 5 silver 86 copper. hmmmm is my maths wrong? so exsample 2, passion flower 3 silver 33 copper. listing fee 17. trading post wants to give me 3 silver 0 copper. If anyone else has noticed a discrepancy please speak up so our voices may be heard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

Suddenly, I’m not able to sell on the TP. I noticed it about four hours ago. I thought it was just a glitch. Logged off. Came back and I still can’t sell anything. Buying seems to work fine.

I have some stuff I’d like to move, please let me know if there is anything I can do on my end. Thanks!

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

Update on my situation. I can sell from my bank by dragging stuff over to my inventory section on my bank tab. But I cannot sell from my inventory. Very odd.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: bladez.7019

bladez.7019

While search for Bottle of Elonian Wine I just get a circle over and over again…. But i can select item from iventory and select sell at tp and it allows me to list… Was able to recreate the error just search for “Bottle”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: bladez.7019

bladez.7019

While search for Bottle of Elonian Wine I just get a circle over and over again…. But i can select item from iventory and select sell at tp and it allows me to list… Was able to recreate the error just search for “Bottle”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

I just sold 4 items, 3 ectoa nd one superior rune of fire. Total sell value 2G70S.
Profit after tp costs should of been 2g29S
I got 1G79s95c

Please sort this out, issues like this are so frustrating when you are trying to make your silvers to just get decent gear.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Psychomaniack.1953

Psychomaniack.1953

I still can not sell anything on the TP.

Nor can I see buy anything (the button is greyed out).

It’s been like that since over a week now. In fact, it’s been like that since the only time I was able to sell something via the TP. Bags and bank still full waiting to be able to sell my stuff.

A-net.. are you even looking into this. Seems like there is ALOT of people with the same problems.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TheOceanians.4918

TheOceanians.4918

Haven’t been able access any of the BLTC’s windows since the Lost Shores update, get a loading circle for a split second then nothing.

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ossyrana.1637

Ossyrana.1637

Yes! All I had to do was wait patiently for a few weeks and think positive affirmations! Today all of the things I bought that didn’t show in my pickup but showed I already payed, now appeared =D

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lorena.2973

Lorena.2973

I can’t get a buy screen on the Trading Post, just blank gray and the circle going. I’m pretty concerned about the players that want to partake in the big sale this weekend, BLTC is NOT working right and hasn’t for a couple of days for me.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dubiel.5194

Dubiel.5194

The BLTC’s is blank for me since i bought the game about 2 weeks ago.

1. I can see that there are alot of problems regarding BLTC

2. I just love how in many threads the official reply is that they want to help us but they just can’t reproduce the problem and its not wide spread.

3. The blank BLTC seems to be so popular in the game that it turned out to be a normal thing and noone seems to be surprised by it anymore. When i ask about it in game people just reply with “its not working”.

4. What’s even more funny/interesting is that when i told people that one of my friends is able to acces and use BLTC normaly everyone on the server was so suprised that they just thought I was lying.

5. It looks like the BLTC is not working for so many players that if they dont read forums and wont search the problem online they just assume the service is officialy offline.

6. What suprises me the most is why this problem wasnt fixed for such a long time. I mean the BLTC is arena net main source of money is it not? So why didnt they fixed this and why are they acting like its a small problem that only few people have?

EDIT:

OK….. i was just about to go to sleep when i decided to try something obvious and stupid. I forced the game to launch as administrator (even though i’m on administrator all the time) and BLTC works for me now… I checked the forum and few people was able to solve their problem using this solution and some are still unable to use BLTC. Well good luck to everyone ;]

EDIT 2:

Well great i fixed the BLTC but now the game stopped recognizing additional mouse buttons (back, forward)… Ahh PC gaming at its finest….

(edited by Dubiel.5194)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Pututaia.6827

Pututaia.6827

i need to add some more info.

in my case and like many other i cannot buy, sell or check stats of the items in my pc.

i also have a mac and the mac client is installed there so i decided to give it a try.
all works perfectly there.
i don’t know if this can be the issue but use the same browser in both (rockmelt/chrome base) but maybe in the pc version the game uses ie instead of rockmelt.

hope it helps.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: zambious.3295

zambious.3295

i bought 1600 gems purchased a character slot for 800 gems and now all my gems are gone, can someone help me??

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: RoyHarmon.5398

RoyHarmon.5398

The only complaint I have with the Trading Post is that the “Only Show Available” checkbox doesn’t seem to work at all, assuming I understand the word “available.” It still shows items which have 0 available.

I would also offer a suggestion (not a complaint): I think I may remember a checkbox for “Only show usable by me” or something like that from one of the betas, and if it works properly, that would be awesome. Basically a filter that can exclude items with “Item not useable by your profession” or “Requires level <greater than mine>.” Optional, obviously, but useful for many situations.

“It is the stupidest children who are the most childish
and the stupidest grown-ups who are the most grown-up.”
- C. S. Lewis

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Joe is Trouble.8350

Joe is Trouble.8350

I just bought a BL salvage kit, but it doesn’t show up anywhere. Where is it???

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ShoGunSama.2438

ShoGunSama.2438

bought 2 consortium chests on the day they came out, but i never received them in mail…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: BCPrhys.7230

BCPrhys.7230

Twice only have I been able to successfully make a purchase.

When the cursor is scrolled over the object pic, there is no description given of the object. When I go to the purchase screen, I can enter an amount for purchase into the box, but the BUY button is never highlighted to press and complete the purchase. I recently attempted to sell two items, but nothing appeared on the screen to highlight for listing.

What’s up with this? Thank goodness me son has a properly functioning game. He’s been my BLT go-between. However, I would like to conduct my own transactions at the BLT.

Thank you for any consideration you give this issue.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Don Zardeone.8730

Don Zardeone.8730

Got back to game 3 days ago.

3 days so far, with logging out normally, I cannot buy anything and my “sell your stuff” window is blank.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: RoyHarmon.5398

RoyHarmon.5398

I just bought a BL salvage kit, but it doesn’t show up anywhere. Where is it???

It should arrive in the mail. If it hasn’t yet, try deleting some old messages, especially the ones from other players. Sometimes it’s full when it doesn’t appear to be so.

“It is the stupidest children who are the most childish
and the stupidest grown-ups who are the most grown-up.”
- C. S. Lewis

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Don Zardeone.8730

Don Zardeone.8730

Got back to game 3 days ago.

3 days so far, with logging out normally, I cannot buy anything and my “sell your stuff” window is blank.

I lost connection tot he login server, couldn’t connect for a minute and then I connected and now it works again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Pututaia.6827

Pututaia.6827

one thing that i noticed about this issue.

if i have a browser open before starting the game i have no issue with the trading post.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Clark Skinner.4902

Clark Skinner.4902

I checked an item that hadn’t sold yesterday, it was still for sale. I considered taking it down but I left it.

Today the item is in my sold transactions screen. Yet I didn’t get the money. It was worth 6g50s and I would notice that. What do I do?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Thuran.7624

Thuran.7624

Currently trying to buy some of the black ffriday offers, but clicking “confirm purchase” does not do anything at all, no gems are removed and no mail is sent with the items….

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Killjoye.8534

Killjoye.8534

I had major issues with trading post. Couldnt sell items or see descriptions or buy any if the specials. Followed another posters advice to just open up a browser (Firefox) before starting game and wa la…all good.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Killjoye.8534

Killjoye.8534

one thing that i noticed about this issue.

if i have a browser open before starting the game i have no issue with the trading post.

Yup, right on

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tom Larder.9701

Tom Larder.9701

I’m experiencing problems trying to buy things off the BLTP. Even with plenty of money in my inventory and plenty of the item in stock the ‘Buy’ button remains gray and unclick-able. I have tried viewing multiple items on BLTP but I still cannot click the ‘Buy’ option.

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

I’m experiencing problems trying to buy things off the BLTP. Even with plenty of money in my inventory and plenty of the item in stock the ‘Buy’ button remains gray and unclick-able. I have tried viewing multiple items on BLTP but I still cannot click the ‘Buy’ option.

Looking at your screenshot, you do not have any money in your inventory. You cannot buy items using money from your bank, you have to have it on your character.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Halcyon.3981

Halcyon.3981

Looking at your screenshot, you do not have any money in your inventory. You cannot buy items using money from your bank, you have to have it on your character.

Problem still occurs even if you have money in inventory. Can only be fixed by restarting client.

Proof.

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Clark Skinner.4902

Clark Skinner.4902

How do I get the money from my sale? 6.5g is a lot (equivalent to $7.50)

Sales money shouldn’t just slip through the cracks and the trading post owes me. How do I get this resolved?

Edit: got my money, 4 days after the sale. phew.

(edited by Clark Skinner.4902)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Foxgloved.3029

Foxgloved.3029

For your own sake please DO NOT USE THE BLT – it just took my money and a bunch of other players money – they are having some kind of serious problem w it as near as I can see. ANet needs to get its act together. This is not still beta and all this foolishness is really not acceptable. Lost nearly a gold.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: anowyn.6813

anowyn.6813

[ Incident #121127-002497 ]
After numerous attempts I bought 800 gems for $10 USD. After that went through, I purchased one Total Makeover Kit, bringing my gem total to 450. However, it’s been over a half hour now and I have not received the Makeover Kit in my mail. I have plenty of space in my mail box and even deleted a few mails because I read that would “fix” it, to no avail. I’ve restarted the client multiple times. Nothing. Where did it go? Is this something that can be fixed?

Attached is a screenshot showing my inbox, inventory, and Trading Post (with proof of purchase) – yet there is no Makeover Kit. I do hope this can be resolved.

Also just in case you need it:

Character : Nerys Velaryon, 80 Elementalist
Server : Fort Aspenwood

Attachments:

(edited by anowyn.6813)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: GamerToukotsu.4219

GamerToukotsu.4219

Where do we go if the trading post ate our gold from selling items? I placed a support ticket but, not sure if I sent it to the proper area.

Illusory Ally [TFD]
Illusionary Ally [TFD]
Devona’s Rest

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Propeller.5264

Propeller.5264

Sold a couple items overnight (it even says they were sold in the “Item’s I’ve Sold” tab), but have yet to recieve the money for said items.

In addition, any mail that I send is not being recieved by the other party, and mail that is being sent to me is not being recieved by me.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

We are working on the issues with the Gem Store and Trading Post, please be patient.

https://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2/posts/10151215829084209

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Corth.7069

Corth.7069

I just tried buying the makeover kit with gems, and it shows in my history but I got nothing in the mail, or for pickup

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Propeller.5264

Propeller.5264

We are working on the issues with the Gem Store and Trading Post, please be patient.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Does this apply to mail items as well?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Bossanova.1475

Bossanova.1475

Have the same issue, bought today and no item the makeover kit just like you, not sure if its broke or just slow.. any answers would be nice…

Fort Aspenwood
Trebith

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

Same thing here. Bought a Makeover Kit, took my gems, but never gave me the Makeover Kit.

Good thing you posted this to Facebook, and not… well you know… your own Official website…

Attachments:

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]