Trick-or-Treat Bag research

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I want to do some drop rate research on the Trick-or-Treat bags. The wiki currently has 0 bags researched :P I’ll post the results as we start getting good sample sizes.
It would be expensive to do this all myself, so I’m asking you awesome people for some help.
If anyone opens a reasonable amount of these (say, 250 or more), please let me know how many you opened and a total of EVERYTHING that came out. Please, do not pick-and-choose if you report or not. I want you to decide to report it before you open the bags. It would be very bad to have someone get a rare drop, then decide to report it because they got that drop. When you report, please do not do any sort of running total on things you’ve reported – only new openings.
Something as simple as this would suffice (but your reports will be longer):

Bags opened: 5
Piece of Candy Corn: 8
Toilet Paper: 1
Minor Potion of Halloween Slaying: 3
Chattering Skull: 12

My goal is currently around 100,000 bags. That will probably change, depending on just how low some of the drop rates are.
Thank you
http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/2k3uia/trickortreat_bag_research/

(edited by Mystic.5934)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Garrisyl.7402

Garrisyl.7402

I don’t think you have the right understanding of what a “reasonable” sample size is for these bags. For example, I opened 11k of them in the last hour, and got 3 unlimited tonics and on the 4th last bag or so i got the green poly-amulet. Still it’s not enough to know if i was lucky or not. With these super-low drop chances, you would need hundreds of thousands of bags to get a somewhat reliable picture of drop rates.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

I don’t think you have the right understanding of what a “reasonable” sample size is for these bags. For example, I opened 11k of them in the last hour, and got 3 unlimited tonics and on the 4th last bag or so i got the green poly-amulet. Still it’s not enough to know if i was lucky or not. With these super-low drop chances, you would need hundreds of thousands of bags to get a somewhat reliable picture of drop rates.

Yeah, and the way to do that is to pool data from many sources.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Garrisyl.7402

Garrisyl.7402

Yeah, and the way to do that is to pool data from many sources.

I am familiar with the concept of collaborative drop rate research. However when drop rates are as low as the case is with trick-or-treat bags, several problems arise. No one is going to open 100k bags and honestly keep track of what each of them contained. Additionally, with such low drop rates one or two lucky drops can paint a severely distorted picture of actual drop rates. There is also, as usual, no way to know if people are being honest. In other drop rate research that’s not as big of a problem since most people are honest and balance out the one dishonest/inaccurate guy, ending up with quite accurate results. But again, if the drop rate is low, that one dishonest guy has a much bigger impact.

That’s why I think this particular project won’t fare well, but of course I can’t and won’t stop you from trying. Call me a doubter if you want.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

My goal is currently around 10,000 bags. That will probably change, depending on just how low some of the drop rates are.

I’m aware some of the drops are super-low. If we open 10,000 bags and only get 1 endless tonic, the goal will be increased to 100k-200k or so. I wasn’t aware the drop rates were that super-low, so let’s go ahead and bump the goal up right now

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

No one is going to open 100k bags and honestly keep track of what each of them contained. Additionally, with such low drop rates one or two lucky drops can paint a severely distorted picture of actual drop rates. There is also, as usual, no way to know if people are being honest. In other drop rate research that’s not as big of a problem since most people are honest and balance out the one dishonest/inaccurate guy, ending up with quite accurate results. But again, if the drop rate is low, that one dishonest guy has a much bigger impact.

That’s why I think this particular project won’t fare well, but of course I can’t and won’t stop you from trying. Call me a doubter if you want.

I don’t expect anyone to keep track of every bag. My personal plan is to buy like 20 stacks of bags, clear the rest of my inventory, open all the bags, add up all the things that are now in my inventory. repeat when I get another 20 stacks.
I’m prepared for some weird results. Basically, I’ll be recording everyone’s individual reports, total them all up, then compare the individual reports to the average reported to see if there are any reports that are way off (usually, people just have different ways of reporting – like they’ll say how many times they got candy corn instead of how many candy corn they get). Won’t work great for rare drops, but it’s better than nothing.

(edited by Mystic.5934)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: FeralOne.1093

FeralOne.1093

Wow, how do u get so many bags?? I’m a noob with a lvl 50ish character and I get maybe 20 bags from 5 hours of play…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Wow, how do u get so many bags?? I’m a noob with a lvl 50ish character and I get maybe 20 bags from 5 hours of play…

You need to go to the Mad Kings Labyrinth, there are 2 doors in LA to take you there.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

Doh! Wish this was out here yesterday. Just got 500 bags with last nights runs but opened them last night. Will have to save the results on the next set.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: FeralOne.1093

FeralOne.1093

You need to go to the Mad Kings Labyrinth, there are 2 doors in LA to take you there.

ty for the quick reply. I was afraid this was the answer. I LOVE Halloween so logged on within minutes of the event and tried all the things I could find. All I did was die in the Labyrinth and I did the ghosts/villagers thing twice and received nothing from it=(

I am a grandma gamer; I’m not very fast and of course, only been playing 2 weeks so maybe I’ll get a bit better before the event ends.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

1.5k bags:

14732 candy corn
1669 chattering skull
1771 nougat centers
1690 plastic fangs
27 shiny foil
70 spicy pumpkin cookie
80 candy corn almond brittle
57 maize balm
90 rare luck
110 sharpening skulls
103 strawberry ghost
25 mad king finisher
31 scarecrow finisher
73 pear tarts
122 crystallized nougat
126 candy corn custard
88 tp rolls
52 exotic luck
109 pumpkin oil
42 peach tarts
89 rotten eggs
28 batwing brew
3 minor halloween slaying potion
12 concentrating halloween tonic
9 plastic spider tonic
1 mini zuzu (but ive opened over 10k bags and this is my first >.>)
574 bloodstone dust
385 dragonite ore
366 empy frags
2 charged quartz
282 green luck
3 candy corn tonic

hope it helps

the really interesting thing here is the drop rate of maize balm… looks like its about 1/20-1/30… so if you can tag ~15 ambients it may be perpetual. i need to look into that more.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

(edited by insanemaniac.2456)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

thanks
14 thousand candy corn from 1,500 bags??? (almost 60 stacks)
yikes.
and here I am, planning to open around 10,000 bags tonight. 98,000 candy corn does sound yummie.
after I do that, I’ll plug in some expected sale values, figure out an estimate for how much each bag is worth, then post some early percentages. that’ll be in like 10 hours.

Just based on insanemaniac’s report, so far it’s looking like bags are worth about 5s33c each. 6s74c each if you include zuzu, which was lucky for that small of an opening, so shouldn’t necessary be counted for this preliminary estimate.

(edited by Mystic.5934)

in Black Lion Trading Co

insanemaniac.2456

thanks
14 thousand candy corn from 1,500 bags??? (almost 60 stacks)
yikes.
and here I am, planning to open around 10,000 bags tonight. 98,000 candy corn does sound yummie.
after I do that, I’ll plug in some expected sale values, figure out an estimate for how much each bag is worth, then post some early percentages. that’ll be in like 10 hours.

Just based on insanemaniac’s report, so far it’s looking like bags are worth about 5s33c each. 6s74c each if you include zuzu, which was lucky for that small of an opening, so shouldn’t necessary be counted for this preliminary estimate.

yeah it looks very much like expected candy corn / bag is ~10

it looks like in general you can expect 1~5 rare drops / 2k bags, but id include 10 t6 mat drops, pillowcases, necklaces, endless tonic, minis.. so a decent sample size is definitely gonna be way up in the 100k’s. (and i cant take the loss at current bag & corn prices XD, they were pretty close to breakeven before skull/fangs/nougat demand broke and candy corn dropped to 30c… was kind of fun to watch the rare mats crash)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ledddawe.8964

Ledddawe.8964

how do u get that many bags ?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

how do u get that many bags ?

Trading Post.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ledddawe.8964

Ledddawe.8964

is that worth ?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

230 bags:

51 Dragonite Ore
6 Shiny Foil Candy Wrappers
303 Chattering Skulls
18 Strawberry Ghosts
258 Nougat Centers
12 Spicy Pumpkin Cookies
222 Plastic Fangs
54 Masterwork Essence of Luck
17 Bowls of Candy Corn Custard
27 Flasks of Pumpkin Oil
5 Glazed Peach Tarts
35 Piles of Bloodstone Dust
8 Vials of Maize Balm
15 Glazed Pear Tarts
21 Rotten Eggs
55 Empyreal Fragments
2,240 Pieces of Candy Corn
12 Rare Essence of Luck
8 Bottles of Batwing Brew
14 Exotic Essence of Luck
10 Pieces of Candy Corn Almond Brittle
23 Sharpening Skulls
1 Limited-Use Scarecrow Finisher
2 Limited-Use Mad King Finisher
8 Toilet Paper
17 Lumps of Crystallized Nougat
3 Minor Potions of Halloween Slaying
3 Concentrating Halloween Tonics

Server: Devona’s Rest

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dasenthal.6520

Dasenthal.6520

is that worth ?

That question wasn’t directed at me… But not in a financial sense ATM. (In other words if you sell everything that comes out of the bags today, you will lose money)
However some of us are doing it for elusive minis (glaring at the ghost wolf), and others are betting it will be worth it when supply goes down… Personally I think Mystic and some of the others are doing it for science.

“A conquered people will always resist you,
Edair. But allies-allies will fight by your side”~Cobiah Mariner

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SRoode.7318

SRoode.7318

2,000 Bags. I got what is shown below, plus 50 more stacks (12,500) candy corn (I could not fit them all in my inventory, so I had to put them in storage).

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

Well, I decided to labyrinth with friends instead of science last night :P now it’s time to open bags. I think I may of bitten off a bit too much.
23,711 bags by my math.
also by my math, this should take about 1.7 hours to open. (4 bags per second when clicked quickly) but lots of breaks to store all that candy corn. sheesh. I should prepare the bank now.

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

259 Bags:

2,627 Pieces of Candy Corn
325 Nougat Centers
301 Chattering Skulls
351 Plastic Fangs
71 Masterwork Essence of Luck
15 Rare Essence of Luck
20 Exotic Essence of Luck
1 Recipe: Major Sigil of the Night
2 Old Pillowcases
1 Mini Gwynefyrdd
1 Mini Zuzu, Cat of Darkness
8 Limited-Use Scarecrow Finishers
10 Limited-Use Mad King Finishers
26 Flasks of Pumpkin Oil
29 Sharpening Skulls
4 Shiny Foil Candy Wrappers
66 Empyreal Fragments
39 Dragonite Ore
~52 Piles of Bloodstone Dust (had a stack that it combined with)
3 Bottles of Batwing Brew
3 Candy Corn Tonics
10 Vials of Maize Balm
3 Plastic Spider Tonics
19 Rotten Eggs
8 Toilet Paper
21 Bowls of Candy Corn Custard
10 Glazed Pear Tarts
17 Pieces of Candy Corn Almond Brittle
21 Strawberry Ghosts
12 Spicy Pumpkin Cookies
15 Glazed Peach Tarts

Server: Devona’s Rest

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

SRoode:
I was able to identify most of those. but 4 I need to clarify:
the recipe next to the charged crystal, which one was that? it should be either major or superior sigil of the night.
and the 3 tonics in the bottom right, which are they? could be candy corn, plastic spider, halloween, conc. halloween, endless halloween. I’m guessing spider, halloween, and either candy corn or conc. halloween. but I don’t know the order.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

I’m not entirely sure what’s going on… I’ve opened about 2000 so far. apparently a rare drop is 10 T6 fine mats. that is brand new to me; I have not heard of these being able to drop from these bags. The first one (10 vicious fang) happened early and I questioned if I had forgotten to clear my bag out or something, but then 10 elaborate totem appeared, then 10 powerful blood. so I’m confident it’s something that drops, but confused why no one else has reported it and it’s not in the wiki?
only rare item so far is recipe: batwing brew. I shall press on!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

t6 mats was reported earlier as a rare drop. Wiki has them listed as well.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

you’re absolutely right about the wiki. I copy/pasted that into this spreadsheet, yet those didn’t. gerrrrrrr.

in Black Lion Trading Co

SRoode.7318

SRoode:
I was able to identify most of those. but 4 I need to clarify:
the recipe next to the charged crystal, which one was that? it should be either major or superior sigil of the night.
and the 3 tonics in the bottom right, which are they? could be candy corn, plastic spider, halloween, conc. halloween, endless halloween. I’m guessing spider, halloween, and either candy corn or conc. halloween. but I don’t know the order.

It was a major sigil of the night. The tonics were spider, candy corn, and concentrated Halloween.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

ty
someone kill me now.
I’m at 462 stacks of candy corn and 167 stacks of the other halloween materials and not even half way done. I’ve had to take several breaks out of monotony and many others to clear the bag (about twice per stack of ToT bags). I stopped trying to store those four like 8,000 bags ago. I should probably of done this in smaller sample sizes.

in Black Lion Trading Co

insanemaniac.2456

i recorded 3 or 4 of those t6 mat drops on the wiki :p
i was really surprised when i saw only bloods were on it and had to do something, but i hadnt got all the other 7 lol

honestly if you arent in it to minimize losses… convert you candy corn to cobs and save yourself a lot of inventory trouble.
you should end up with about 1 slot of cobs, instead of ~1000 slots of candy corn. same for the rare mats.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

About the mini:

There’s another thread where people had to open approx. 86k bags to get the mini. Others had opened over 1 million bags among 6 people, and only one of them got the mini.

In other words: don’t count on getting the mini.

in Black Lion Trading Co

SRoode.7318

I’ve opened about 8,000 bags and got 2 mini Zuzu’s. No Poly’s yet though…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Me and a Friend opened 2000 each today, didn’t get anything to shout about, mostly Candy Corns, the rares drops are indeed rares in this case.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

1 million bags? Isn’t that like 50k gold?

is the mini THAT special? lol…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Buttercup.5871

Yes. The chance of getting the mini Gwynefyrdd is close to zero. It’s nuts. You have to go so many numbers behind the decimal to describe the odds there’s simply no point to even try.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

About the mini:

There’s another thread where people had to open approx. 86k bags to get the mini. Others had opened over 1 million bags among 6 people, and only one of them got the mini.

In other words: don’t count on getting the mini.

then mtpelion comes along:

259 Bags:

2,627 Pieces of Candy Corn
325 Nougat Centers
301 Chattering Skulls
351 Plastic Fangs
71 Masterwork Essence of Luck
15 Rare Essence of Luck
20 Exotic Essence of Luck
1 Recipe: Major Sigil of the Night
2 Old Pillowcases
1 Mini Gwynefyrdd
1 Mini Zuzu, Cat of Darkness

8 Limited-Use Scarecrow Finishers
10 Limited-Use Mad King Finishers
26 Flasks of Pumpkin Oil
29 Sharpening Skulls
4 Shiny Foil Candy Wrappers
66 Empyreal Fragments
39 Dragonite Ore
~52 Piles of Bloodstone Dust (had a stack that it combined with)
3 Bottles of Batwing Brew
3 Candy Corn Tonics
10 Vials of Maize Balm
3 Plastic Spider Tonics
19 Rotten Eggs
8 Toilet Paper
21 Bowls of Candy Corn Custard
10 Glazed Pear Tarts
17 Pieces of Candy Corn Almond Brittle
21 Strawberry Ghosts
12 Spicy Pumpkin Cookies
15 Glazed Peach Tarts

in Black Lion Trading Co

Buttercup.5871

Yes. And I opened 10k bags and did not get it. It makes no difference if one guy gets it on his first bag or his 259th bag. Most don’t. At all.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

ty
someone kill me now.
I’m at 462 stacks of candy corn and 167 stacks of the other halloween materials and not even half way done. I’ve had to take several breaks out of monotony and many others to clear the bag (about twice per stack of ToT bags). I stopped trying to store those four like 8,000 bags ago. I should probably of done this in smaller sample sizes.

Lol, you can do it man! For science.

Or words to that effect.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sorean.5379

Sorean.5379

I’m sure my post wont help anything because I didn’t read it at first so I didn’t get all the exact numbers,but I just bought 5000 ToT bags and my best drop was ONE Mini Zuzu,Cat of Darkness.

Not mad at all.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Infernia.9847

Infernia.9847

Couldn’t you guys just convert a portion of the candy corn to cobs and put a notation in? That way you aren’t running out of room while opening those large amounts of bags,
@Mystic, you did buy some of those ToT bags right? If not please share your secret to farming that many in a night.

Blackgate : Level 80 Ranger, Necro, Guardian, Warrior
Devs: Trait Challenge Issued

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Thanks for the research, guys.

On a related note, it seems that nobody is getting the Pumpkin Oil and Sharpening Skull recipes as drops from ToT bags. (The Wiki claims that the Crystallized Nougat recipe does drop. I’m surprised you guys have not seen one drop from the numbers you’ve opened, but the fact that the Nougat recipe is WAY cheaper than the other two supports the theory that it does.) I wonder if this is a bug with their drop rates.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

Infernia: I bought about 99.89% of the bags. before I started this research, I was selling every bag I found for 8s. then I hit the part of the week where I can’t play much, then bags were around 5.5s and I started buying them, but also ran a little labyrinth for fun. So only about 26 of them I found :P
To answer the space issue question: no cobs for me. it’s cheaper to sell candy corn and buy cobs than convert to cobs. but what I’ve been doing is listing the candy corn for more than the current market price, expecting it to go up after halloween. saving an alt full of it for crafting, but listing most of it.

so far, I have not got the pumpkin oil or sharpening skull recipe. I do have most of the others (not all). I haven’t seen the nougat recipe yet. or gwyn. did get a zuzu around the 16k mark.

I come bearing a math problem for the math-inclined individuals:
so far, I’ve opened 19,831 bags (3,880 to go). I just got 10 crystalline dust. That was the last T6 mat to complete the collection; I now have received exactly 10 of all 8 T6 mats. What are the odds of that happening? I mean, chances are you would get doubles of at least one of them before getting all of them. It’s probably more likely than I’m picturing, but it is pretty cool.
more science!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

hehehehehe woot! I found something the wiki definitely doesn’t have (this time). just got a legendary essence of luck (500).

in Black Lion Trading Co

Zaxares.5419

Somebody in the General Forum posted that they did get the Nougat and Sharpening Skull recipes from ToT bags. So it seems that they DO drop, but they’re just exceedingly rare.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

phew! all done!
notable loot: 1 zuzu, 3 endless halloween tonics (they don’t stack ), 24 recipes, 499 wrappers, 1 legendary luck
I’ll add everything up now and post a summary, then post it to the wiki

in Black Lion Trading Co

Zaxares.5419

Pssst… If you got a Pumpkin Oil recipe and you’re feeling generous, I’m still missing that one!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

K, here are the results. I tried to paragraph it by type to help you find what you’re looking for. obviously, this is not enough sample size to get a good drop rate for a lot of the rare stuff, so we’ll have to try harder!

23,711 Trick-or-Treat Bags:

Piece of Candy Corn = 227,433 = 959.1877 /100 bags
Chattering Skull = 27,115 = 114.3562 /100 bags
Nougat Center = 26,937 = 113.6055 /100 bags
Plastic Fang = 27,339 = 115.3009 /100 bags
High-Quality Plastic Fang = 1 = 0.0042 /100 bags

Piece of Candy Corn Almond Brittle = 1,295 = 5.4616 /100 bags
Sharpening Skull = 1,777 = 7.4944 /100 bags
Lump of Crystallized Nougat = 1,970 = 8.3084 /100 bags
Flask of Pumpkin Oil = 2,234 = 9.4218 /100 bags
Bowl of Candy Corn Custard = 1,960 = 8.2662 /100 bags
Spicy Pumpkin Cookie = 662 = 2.7920 /100 bags
Strawberry Ghost = 1,954 = 8.2409 /100 bags
Glazed Peach Tart = 977 = 4.1205 /100 bags
Glazed Pear Tart = 1,078 = 4.5464 /100 bags
Minor Potion of Halloween Slaying = 144 = 0.6073
Vial of Maize Balm = 954 = 4.0234 /100 bags

Pile of Crystalline Dust = 20 = 0.0843
Powerful Venom Sac = 20 = 0.0843
Armored Scale = 10 = 0.0422
Vicious Fang = 20 = 0.0843
Ancient Bone = 10 = 0.0422
Elaborate Totem = 10 = 0.0422
Vial of Powerful Blood = 30 = 0.1265
Vicious Claw = 10 = 0.0422 /100 bags

Bottle of Batwing Brew = 552 = 2.3280 /100 bags
Candy Corn Tonic = 138 = 0.5820 /100 bags
Plastic Spider Tonic = 153 = 0.6453 /100 bags
Concentrated Halloween Tonic = 114 = 0.4808 /100 bags
Endless Halloween Tonic = 3 = 0.0127 /100 bags

Recipe: Candy Corn Custard = 3 = 0.0127 /100 bags
Recipe: Strawberry Ghost = 2 = 0.0084 /100 bags
Recipe: Major Rune of the Mad King – armorsmith = 4 = 0.0169 /100 bags
Recipe: Major Rune of the Mad King – leatherworker = 1 = 0.0042 /100 bags
Recipe: Major Rune of the Mad King – tailor = 3 = 0.0127 /100 bags
Recipe: Major Sigil of the Night – weaponsmith = 4 = 0.0169 /100 bags
Recipe: Major Sigil of the Night – artificer = 2 = 0.0084 /100 bags

Mini Zuzu, Cat of Darkness = 1 = 0.0042 /100 bags

Rotten Egg = 1,499 = 6.3220 /100 bags
Toilet Paper = 1,423 = 6.0014 /100 bags
Old Pillowcase = 26 = 0.1097 /100 bags

Pile of Bloodstone Dust = 5,971 = 25.1824 /100 bags
Dragonite Ore = 5,974 = 25.1951 /100 bags
Empyreal Fragment = 6,043 = 25.4861 /100 bags
Essence of Luck – master = 4,623 = 19.4973 /100 bags
Essence of Luck – rare = 1,431 = 6.0352 /100 bags
Essence of Luck – exotic = 920 = 3.8801 /100 bags
Essence of Luck – legendary = 1 = 0.0042 /100 bags

Shiny Foil Candy Wrapper = 499 = 2.1045 /100 bags
Charged Quartz Crystal = 21 = 0.0886 /100 bags
Limited-Use Scarecrow Finisher = 489 = 2.0623 /100 bags
Limited-Use Mad King Finisher = 430 = 1.8135 /100 bags

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

well… it’s not letting me add my data to the wiki. I click ‘add data’ and it brings up a new window, sits there for a minute, then “502 – Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.”
awesome.
I’ll try again tomorrow.

just a bit of sinking in:
I now have 2,184 charges of mad king finisher and 2,533 charges of scarecrow finisher. are they considered ‘limited’ at that point?
11 stacks of exotic luck = 558,700 luck. That should take me from 270% to 289%.

(edited by Mystic.5934)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mityr.1320

Mityr.1320

Well atleast u will never run out of toilet paper now :-)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

I am done with trying to contribute to that wiki.
first, I couldn’t get to the data-entry page
then I couldn’t log in
then it wouldn’t let me add all the items the wiki doesn’t include (the text field was not large enough): legendary essence of luck, armored scale, vicious fang, elaborate totem, vicious claw, Recipe: Major Rune of the Mad king (armorsmith), Recipe: Major Rune of the Mad King (leatherworker), Recipe: Major Rune of the Mad King (tailor), Recipe: major Sigil of the Night (weaponsmith), Recipe: Major Sigil of the Night (Artificer), Recipe: Major Sigil of the Night (Huntsman)
now it won’t accept the contribute (“Modifying Trick-or-Treat Bag/research failed.”)

If anyone wants it there, the data is above and you can add it yourself.

(edited by Mystic.5934)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

1 ToT Bag Opened:

2 PLastic Fangs
1 EoL rare
2 Sharpening Skulls
1 PLastic Fang

Hope that helps!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Zaxares.5419

Well atleast u will never run out of toilet paper now :-)

Hehe, I’m keeping all of my toilet paper too. A smart adventurer never leaves home without a couple of rolls!