g cards?

g cards?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: starbuck.8736

starbuck.8736

are there stores where you can buy cards to add gems to your account?

g cards?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LargoFla.2753

LargoFla.2753

I would like to see something official on the ETA for gem cards. I have friends overseas that are having problems purchasing gems through the BLTS. Gem cards would solve their issues but there is no info on when/where gem cards will be released.
There is a “redeem” choice on the gem purchase window, so I’m thinking the cards are planned.

g cards?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: GOSU.9574

GOSU.9574

At this stage even if Anet went in this direction you are talking 6-12 months to get the ball rolling with production. I have no idea why they spent all these years developing this game and evidently decided not to provide mass market cards like most other far cheaply produced F2P MMOs have done.

Hey dude you are walking into a wall.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

g cards?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Skaan.1423

Skaan.1423

My local game store sells cards like you described (i live in Belgium).

It was about €25 for 2000 gems.

g cards?

in Black Lion Trading Co

GOSU.9574

My local game store sells cards like you described (i live in Belgium).

It was about €25 for 2000 gems.

What card is this? Need a name so I can search for it.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

g cards?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Skaan.1423

Here’s a picture of it:

Attachments:

g cards?

in Black Lion Trading Co

GOSU.9574

Thanks I wonder why this isn’t available in the US yet?… I checked gamestop’s website, did a google, I find nothing..

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

g cards?

in Black Lion Trading Co

GOSU.9574

Ahh its actually in the FAQ on gems, they will have Gem Cards “in the future”. I suppose EU got the cards first.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

g cards?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Beef Steak.8194

Beef Steak.8194

I wonder how the gem cards will work with the fluctuating gem economy? Will they sometimes be over priced and other times be under priced? Or will it always be cheaper or more expensive to buy a card?

g cards?

in Black Lion Trading Co

GOSU.9574

Due to bots undercutting the economy I don’t see why anyone would sell gems or the cards for in game money. With that I can’t see how the cards real world cost can ever be “over priced”. The price, in my opinion, would always be stable.

Maybe you meant purely real world price. If so since they are priced by region their real world value would always be stable.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

g cards?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Considering it costs exactly 25 EUR to purchase the gems from the gem store directly, this is purely a convenience for those without a credit card or PayPal account.

One – Piken Square

g cards?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Due to bots undercutting the economy I don’t see why anyone would sell gems or the cards for in game money. With that I can’t see how the cards real world cost can ever be “over priced”. The price, in my opinion, would always be stable.

Maybe you meant purely real world price. If so since they are priced by region their real world value would always be stable.

I don’t know about that. Last night I checked and you could only buy 285 gems for 1 gold in-game, while it was 385 just a few nights ago. The price of gems (for gold) is rising sharply as people are getting richer in-game and I expect the trend will continue.

Eventually you will probably be able to buy enormous amounts of gold with gems and that’s when it starts being useful for those with a bit of disposable income.

One – Piken Square

g cards?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kayg Hunter.7849

Kayg Hunter.7849

Ahh its actually in the FAQ on gems, they will have Gem Cards “in the future”. I suppose EU got the cards first.

Not Gamestop Ireland anyway… What game store did you get his from Skaan?

g cards?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: gabo.6721

gabo.6721

Any idea if ANet will accept Ultimate Game Card (UGC)?

Infrastructure for online transactions hasn’t exactly sunk in the Filipino market yet and i’m not exactly willing to put my money on the line to test them out.

Gabo Silvershine
Isle of Janthir
Learn my name, or do not. The world will know it soon enough.

g cards?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Skaan.1423

I didn’t buy one of those cards, but i saw it in a store called Game Mania. I could be wrong, but if i remember right only Belgium and the Netherlands have these stores.