gw2 precursor recipe/scavanger hunt news?

in Crafting

Posted by: Ascimator.6735

Ascimator.6735

Why do people think they are entitled to have a legendary? All I see is “anet gibe precursors NOW omg they r greedy and want us to pay!!1”.

(edited by Ascimator.6735)

in Crafting

Posted by: quaniesan.8497

quaniesan.8497

We want to let you know that the ability to build your precursor will not be in our upcoming Feature Pack. The way progression and rewards work in Guild Wars 2 have changed quite a bit since we initially talked about that feature, and our main horizontal progression systems are about to get some additional updates in the upcoming feature pack. Because of that, we are looking into several ways to integrate building your precursor into our new updated reward and progression systems we’re working on, which is requiring additional development time and iteration. As always, we’ll share details on this system once it’s far enough along in production we’re ready to discuss it.

That’s a long way to say " NOOOOOO"

If ya no longer see me after this post,
it means THEY got me for " neg criticism in clever disguise".
Know that it has been fun and I love ya all.

in Crafting

Posted by: crOwdcOntrOller.7213

crOwdcOntrOller.7213

I don’t know why you assume it won’t take you 6 months to a year to grind the mats needed to craft a precursor. It isn’t like it’s going to take 20 gold in mats. I would just start farming gold now if I were you. You are going to need lots of it one way or another.

because then nobody would craft them unless they were set to be soulbound on acquiring.

I think people would rather know they can eventually get one if they grind the mats rather than trying to pump 100’s of exotics into the MF for just a chance at one. In fact, I have heard many people on these forums say specifically they don’t care what it takes as long as there is an end to the road that doesn’t rely on RNG.

I don’t know why you assume it won’t take you 6 months to a year to grind the mats needed to craft a precursor. It isn’t like it’s going to take 20 gold in mats. I would just start farming gold now if I were you. You are going to need lots of it one way or another.

It won’t take 6 months to a year to grind for the mats needed to craft a precursor. And it you need that amount of money, then just grind the gold in 1-2 month and buy it.

Anet is not going to want to crash the precursor market. IIRC they even said as much, but I could be wrong about that.

Knowing that information and knowing how much precursors cost, how much gold/mats do you think it will take to craft one? 100 gold worth? Not likely.

I think people are going to be in for a big surprise on what it takes to craft a precursor. My 6 month estimation I stated was based on the OP’s idea of how long it would take him/her to grind the gold to buy one off the TP. If it takes the OP 6 months to grind the gold, I would expect it to take roughly the same time to grind the mats needed to craft one.

The precursor market is already crashed because of the super inflated prices. If you look at any precursor worth buying, the difference between the cheapest price and highest offer is always at least 100g.

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

The precursor market is already crashed because of the super inflated prices. If you look at any precursor worth buying, the difference between the cheapest price and highest offer is always at least 100g.

Even though a pricespread of 100g might seem alot to you, its actually less than the usual 15%, which will make flipping profitable. So this “small” price spread of just 100g is fact a sign of a very healthy market.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Crafting

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

Some guy got a precursor a few days ago and announced it in map chat, which was met with “GZZZZ!” and “I h8 u” and all stuff.

Then he linked it, and we saw that it was Rodgort’s Flame.

All I could say is, “I’m sorry”.

in Crafting

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Casual players like myself will have no chance to craft one anyway. I can’t even level my crafting from 400-500 with the INSANE amounts of items needed just to craft 1 kitten insignia and then I need another 4 of them plus other mats.

BALLS to that. Grind Wars2

I’m thinking that casual players not being able to craft Legendary Weapons is absolutely working as intended. Just an observation from outside this “entitlment” thread.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

in Crafting

Posted by: sparc.3649

sparc.3649

Casual players like myself will have no chance to craft one anyway. I can’t even level my crafting from 400-500 with the INSANE amounts of items needed just to craft 1 kitten insignia and then I need another 4 of them plus other mats.

BALLS to that. Grind Wars2

I’m thinking that casual players not being able to craft Legendary Weapons is absolutely working as intended. Just an observation from outside this “entitlment” thread.

I wouldn’t say that. As of right now I have logged 3,755 hours and 47 minutes and have never gotten a precursor, no matter how hard I try. Yet I know of people (in game friends) that cash shopped theirs (bought in one way or another from TP/AH and a CC). So, I wouldn’t say there’s any system to keep legendary’s out of the hands of “casuals” or that it’s working…

Taking away any posts that I may have missed, if there are any, that are “entitlement” type posts, I must say, this system is broke. When people I know who just started playing this year, and logged UNDER 1,000 hours acquire something I’ve been trying for since 3-day head-start, broken system is broken…

Although “casual” is just as subjective as “noob”, to me, someone who only logged 1,000 hours would be more “casual” than myself. Though my almost 4,000 hours would probably be “casual” to someone that has logged 7,000 hours…

/—————————————\
© sparc.3649 ~ LPC ~ Anvil Rock
\—————————————/

in Crafting

Brother Grimm.5176

The system (for drops) is RNG and it works as intended. A widely held “perception” of the system by many players is that it is “broken” and that is an issue.

The perception that all players should somehow obtain a legendary after a certain number of hours playing is a misconception of the existing system and is part of the “entitlement” I referred to.

Claiming the system is “unfair” is legit, but per the definition of RNG it is not “broken”.

in Crafting

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

The system (for drops) is RNG and it works as intended. A widely held “perception” of the system by many players is that it is “broken” and that is an issue.

The perception that all players should somehow obtain a legendary after a certain number of hours playing is a misconception of the existing system and is part of the “entitlement” I referred to.

Claiming the system is “unfair” is legit, but per the definition of RNG it is not “broken”.

True, it is not broken. It’s still designed very badly, and the fact that it is “working as intended” is actually not a good thing.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in Crafting

Posted by: sparc.3649

sparc.3649

No that’s not entitlement, in fact yes, all players should be able to obtain one if they do whatever is necessary to get one (should be something… wait for it… LEGENDARY). Oh but wait, again, broken system is broken – there is nothing legendary about a legendary. It’s either: grind your kitten off to buy one (gold), or you gamble your rear end off (get precursor via RANDOM crap/mystic toilet!), or you’re an insanely lucky kitten who gets one in your first 100 hours of playing as a drop/chest drop, or for that matter EVER as a drop (NEVER heard of anyone getting one that I personally know as a drop/chest EVER).

Any way, you’re entitled to your opinion, as am I! If this is how it was intended to be, then YES, IT IS CRAP! Because again I’ll reiterate that there’s NOTHING legendary about a legendary then. You either get one as outlined above, or you legendarily charge your credit cards and buy one using gems, so either way there’s nothing at all legendary about having/getting a legendary… That I’m going to lay claim to being factual opinion, because if it was about the “legendary” achievements to get it, they’d be soul/account bound on acquire! Meaning if you saw someone carrying a Legendary you know there’s 0.0% chance they “BOUGHT” it, they HAD to do something legendary to get it… Which clearly isn’t the case

{my $0.02 more, tally $0.04}

/—————————————\
© sparc.3649 ~ LPC ~ Anvil Rock
\—————————————/

in Crafting

Posted by: Tryxtr.6295

Tryxtr.6295

The way I see it, a legendary weapon is an important part of the endgame for a lot of people, and the game puts a lot of emphasis on “becoming a legend”, so how could they even consider allowing the precursor to be a random drop? The whole idea of it just doesn’t make any sense.

Whether they institute precursor crafting, or a precursor vendor, it would be a much better option than crossing your fingers and waiting to be randomly given something.

RNG works just fine for the small stuff (white, greens, and blues from mobs for example) but relying on it for something that is supposed to be fundamentally important to the endgame is ridiculous.

I, and many others, have been complaining about the RNG-system for precursors for a long time now, and Anet still hasn’t done anything about it. They say they’re “working on it” but it honestly shouldn’t take this long to work on it. They’re dragging their feet and I think we, as a community, deserve to know why.

in Crafting

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

They’re dragging their feet and I think we, as a community, deserve to know why.

Well, my guess is it has something to do with the percentage of players that care about this issue being lower than you think it is.

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

in Crafting

Brother Grimm.5176

Just to add, getting hung up on the semantics of the term “Legendary” as a reason it is broken is not actually legit. If they had named the weapons “AWESOME WEAPONS”, would your complaint (that they are BROKEN because there is nothing LEGENDARY about obtaining them) hold up? No. Are they potentially named incorrectly? Very possibly….but some smart guy once asked, “what’s in a name”.

Sure, everyone that does the required work to get one should get one (and they CAN). However, that required work should not be the equivalent of showing up to work on time for 25 years….you shouldn’t get a top tier, BiS weapon for doing the Dailies for 3 years without missing one (maybe you get a title for that….shrug).

….I, and many others, have been complaining about the RNG-system for precursors for a long time now, and Anet still hasn’t done anything about it. They say they’re “working on it” but it honestly shouldn’t take this long to work on it. They’re dragging their feet and I think we, as a community, deserve to know why.

First, you and many other complaining does not mandate a change. If there weren’t any players with these items, it might, but those items are around every corner….they must be obtainable.

Second, Anet NOT doing anything about it should tell you something (like they see all the Legendaries being made and don’t feel the system is “broken”).

Finally, they have said they are looking into introducing a new system for obtaining Precursors via crafting (and NOTHING more). Asking for status on this is reasonable but stating they are “dragging their feet” and you “deserve” an answer not reasonable.

BTW, you are going to be less than satisfied when the method to craft the Precursors is similar (but much longer than) getting the new LS Bback Items AND those Precursors are NOT the currently existing Precursors (in some way, they MUST be different).

(edited by Brother Grimm.5176)

in Crafting

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

http://www.guildmag.com/guild-wars-2-interview-part-1-general-game-living-world/

Precursor crafting

GuildMag: During your first year you’ve spoken about precursor crafting. Can you give any updates about that, and will we be seeing something like this during the upcoming period?

Devon Carver: So, we don’t really have anything to announce at this time, it is absolutely something that we’re, you know, fully aware of, and it is part of a system that we want to be making improvements upon so it’s something we’ve been putting a lot of thought into and then kind of been trying to figure out what the best solution to that problem is. But we don’t have anything that we can say right now about changes to the precursor system or the legendary system at all, but, like I said, it’s definitely something that is on our radar, it’s something we hope to be making improvements to and to have more to talk about sometime soon.

GuildMag: Soon?

Devon Carver: “Soon”.

I"ve seen Devon Carver’s version of “soon”. Forget about it.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Crafting

Posted by: Kenage Achalarus.4276

Kenage Achalarus.4276

ok to be honest i am one of many of you that have never received a precursor form the corpses of monsters lol. I have logged in a total of 5,060 hours of this game since Gw2Bw1 (guild wars 2 beta week one). that is a total of 210.8 days that is over half a year in just streat playing this game. I have also Lead Raids like Teq for instance well over 100 times. not one precursor. I now have a total of one legendary Eternity. i have accomplished in making, both sunrise and twilight by doing dungeons and casually working on it. i bought both dawn and dusk from the trading post. so thats the little back story of me lol. but more to the point

there has been talk about a precursor/scavenger hunt since September of 2012. but was never talked about agine.

there was talk about precurser crafting in second half of 2013 and unfortuantally was announced that they could not launch it or the project fell throw ( not shure what happed) but maybe was segested that with the new reward system that was in place felt offbalanced.

So as for a player whoms RNG is not the best and has blown a year of mystic forge. maybe we can see this change come in the september feature patch. it still blows my mesmer mind how you can eathor get legendary luck with precurser or buy one outright.

so i ask this would king author be consederd king if he bought excalaber from the bazaar?

a Mesmer with a Greatsword [Confusion], your mind has been [Mind Wrack]

in Crafting

Posted by: Cormac.3871

Cormac.3871

so i ask this would king author be consederd king if he bought excalaber from the bazaar?

Sheesh, been playing the latest game “Britannia Wars 2” from MaloryNet and their weapon acquisition method suck. Seriously, you hear all about this great weapon you get and you’re thinking “Wow I can’t wait to see what sort of boss is guarding it! It must be like a dragon, or maybe a horde of Frenchmen or something!” So you get to the part where you are supposed to get this “Excalibur” and do you know what’s guarding it? A kittening rock! Seriously, not even a slightly irritated pigeon to ward off, you just go over and pick it up.

I though there would have to be more to it, but once it became clear to me that there was nothing else involved I got so annoyed that I threw the thing into the lake. Next time I log in guess what? There, in the middle of the lake is a hand holding up the sword THAT I JUST GOT RID OF to give it back to me! I want to feel like I earned the thing, not like no matter what I do I can’t get rid of it!

Lame weapon, shoddy script, terrible clichéd grail quest that feels like it’s going nowhere and Mordred is so badly written it kills me.

in Crafting

Posted by: Tryxtr.6295

Tryxtr.6295

Just to add, getting hung up on the semantics of the term “Legendary” as a reason it is broken is not actually legit. If they had named the weapons “AWESOME WEAPONS”, would your complaint (that they are BROKEN because there is nothing LEGENDARY about obtaining them) hold up? No. Are they potentially named incorrectly? Very possibly….but some smart guy once asked, “what’s in a name”.

Sure, everyone that does the required work to get one should get one (and they CAN). However, that required work should not be the equivalent of showing up to work on time for 25 years….you shouldn’t get a top tier, BiS weapon for doing the Dailies for 3 years without missing one (maybe you get a title for that….shrug).
….

First, you and many other complaining does not mandate a change. If there weren’t any players with these items, it might, but those items are around every corner….they must be obtainable.

Second, Anet NOT doing anything about it should tell you something (like they see all the Legendaries being made and don’t feel the system is “broken”).

Finally, they have said they are looking into introducing a new system for obtaining Precursors via crafting (and NOTHING more). Asking for status on this is reasonable but stating they are “dragging their feet” and you “deserve” an answer not reasonable.

BTW, you are going to be less than satisfied when the method to craft the Precursors is similar (but much longer than) getting the new LS Bback Items AND those Precursors are NOT the currently existing Precursors (in some way, they MUST be different).

- This is not a debate over the semantics of the word legendary. Anet chose that name purposely for their BiS weapons, purposely chooses their slogans, etc, one of which has been “become a legend” or something like that. Becoming a legend is all over the dialogue in the game. And finally, Anet loves to talk about legendaries in their livestreams. They’re supposed to be endgame. You’re supposed to want one. But the system for achieving them makes no sense.
- I’m sure this won’t be a perfect example of why the system is broken, but maybe you’ll understand, so here goes: IF RNG just didn’t pan out for every player in the game, there would be no legendaries to make. Think about that. I know that it has, but the system technically allowed for a precursor never to drop ever. Broken.
- Nobody is suggesting that by doing dailies for 3 years you can a free one in the mail or something. I just want to be able to know what percentage of the way I am to achieving the precursor, which is impossible to know through RNG.
- Players mandate change all the time through complaining. Anet has made dozens of changes already because players demanded it. They announced a long time ago that they were going to implement precursor crafting, so it’s not that they’re against the idea. If they were they wouldn’t have said it would be implemented, or at least they would have retracted the statement and said why it wouldn’t work or they weren’t interested.
- Anet not thinking a system is broken does not mean said system isn’t broken. Their vision of the Ranger being a sustained damage over time class is a perfect example.
- As for “dragging their feet”, that’s exactly what they’re doing. Based on when the idea was first presented, to now, for us to have almost no info on what they’re planning, or even if they’re still planning it, is just silly. Especially when they posting in these kinds of threads saying “no, this next update will not include the precursor crafting”.
- I won’t be less than satisfied. Any type of crafting system is better than RNG. Even if it will take a ton of work and take forever. I’m fine with that. Just let me track my progress.

in Crafting

Posted by: Xli.7629

Xli.7629

its funny seeing all these people crying about not getting legendaries.

ledgendary weapons are suppose to be the best weapons u can get in this game and yes it should be very rare and hard to get.

the best weapons should always require both hard work and luck to obtain. if u dont have luck oh guess what? work harder for another 1k gold to buy a precursor. big deal.

giving out easy obtainable precursor will make everybody to have a legendary and whats the point having it if its so common that everybody standing next to u carrying the same weapon as u have?

if that happens y do u have those rarity grade in game when the best weapons become so common?

so NO to easy way to get precursors, work harder or use other weapons.

in Crafting

Posted by: linuxotaku.4731

linuxotaku.4731

its funny seeing all these people crying about not getting legendaries.

ledgendary weapons are suppose to be the best weapons u can get in this game and yes it should be very rare and hard to get.

the best weapons should always require both hard work and luck to obtain. if u dont have luck oh guess what? work harder for another 1k gold to buy a precursor. big deal.

giving out easy obtainable precursor will make everybody to have a legendary and whats the point having it if its so common that everybody standing next to u carrying the same weapon as u have?

if that happens y do u have those rarity grade in game when the best weapons become so common?

so NO to easy way to get precursors, work harder or use other weapons.

The problem isn’t that precursors are hard to get — it’s that they’re gated by an RNG approach which is guaranteed to produce results which appear manifestly unfair (there will be both people who have amazing strings of good and bad luck — assuming the RNG is properly implemented). Most people would be fine with a difficult method of acquiring precursors … just not one which seems based on grinding and RNG. (Even if you buy everything on the TP, unless you enjoy the feeling of gambling, throwing things into the MF is really boring. Especially if you do it at a large scale.)

I’ve gotten 2 precursors through the MF, 1 from a chest, and 1 which I purchased from TP. I hate the current system for precursors; I can understand why it’s hard to change, but that’s different from saying that it’s a good design.

in Crafting

Posted by: Sauzo.6821

Sauzo.6821

What is your answer for “difficult method”? I mean are you talking about doing some really hard jump puzzle that takes an hour and then you get a precursor? Or are you talking about doing a 4-6 month long hard quest for one? And precursors aren’t hard to get, they are just boring as all hell to get. Just got to grind and you will be guaranteed one.

And everything in this game is a grind. Look at ascended armor, you have to grind dailies for laurels to buy recipes, you have to grind crafting to 500, you have to grind mats or gold to buy mats to make the components. Same with ascended weapons.

But like I said, I wouldn’t mind a quest for precursors where EVERYTHING was acct bound including the finished precursor. You could not buy anything to craft it on the TP. So it would be 100% time gated/skills to get recipes and take about 4-6 months to finish. Now that would be a quest. That would give you 3 options to get a precursors, buy it on the TP, gamble it on the MF or do the insane hard 4-6 month long quest which gives you a guaranteed one at the end but takes forever and a day to finish.

And I agree this system now isn’t a very good one. I’ve played since head start and have around 6000 hours logged in and have never seen a precursor drop period. The 6 legendaries I made, I had to buy each and every precursor off the TP.

Crafted: Meteorlogicus, Incinerator, Juggernaut, Sunrise, Bifrost, The Dreamer, Kudzu
Am I legendary yet!?

(edited by Sauzo.6821)

in Crafting

Posted by: Devildoc.6721

Devildoc.6721

Why do people think they are entitled to have a legendary? All I see is “anet gibe precursors NOW omg they r greedy and want us to pay!!1”.

It’s not that really, it’s that it’s really not fun or rewarding that the only source of precursors is currently RNG.

Yes you may save up an exorbitant amount of money to pay someone else for getting lucky with RNG, but that precursor still came from blind luck.

Now that we have ascended crafting and we’re doing these Living Story backpieces, those are more fun to work towards. Building the other components of a legendary is grindy and a long term goal, but fun, you have to do a little bit of every type of content that GW2 offers (with the exceptions of SPVP/TPVP, and Fractals). You have to do dungeons, WvW, world boss events, max out crafting, explore the world, and do some mystic forging and gain a lot of skillpoints through playing a lot. That’s what we want out of legendaries, something that involves playing all aspects of GW2. Though maybe I’d understand not having SPVP/TPVP involved, if you want to keep it competitive instead of flooding it with rabbits all trying for their legendary components.

But fractals should be a part of any precursor building system, since that’s not part of the current legendaries, fractals and components like the new mawdry backpiece.. where you get pieces and then have to upgrade them by going to a place in the world, like, the end of a jumping puzzle, in a mini dungeon, or at a world event That I do like.

Zapp – 80 Asura Afromancer

in Crafting

Posted by: Jeffonna.2619

Jeffonna.2619

What if the last part of the feature pack (Collecting and Trading) has something related to precursor crafting? Is it wishful thinking? Could they keep this a secret until this last moment?

I can only dream.

Remember The Stone [RmbR] – Northern Shiverpeaks

in Crafting

Posted by: Anka.5086

Anka.5086

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjo8MklCiLI
Guild Wars 2 Interview Part 1: General Game and Living World

skip to 5:30, they talk about precursor related solution ’’soon’’. So, it’s not coming with the new September feature pack. Sadly, still no precursor crafting. When Anet says ‘’soon’ it means that subject is in their list but not in the priority list. We have seen many examples of this. It seems like they are still trying to figure out how to put new changes with minimal negative impact on the economy. They are still yet to decide the best way to do this and it will probably be announced during mid-2015.

(edited by Anka.5086)

in Crafting

Posted by: mjasa.5821

mjasa.5821

We want to let you know that the ability to build your precursor will not be in our upcoming Feature Pack. The way progression and rewards work in Guild Wars 2 have changed quite a bit since we initially talked about that feature, and our main horizontal progression systems are about to get some additional updates in the upcoming feature pack. Because of that, we are looking into several ways to integrate building your precursor into our new updated reward and progression systems we’re working on, which is requiring additional development time and iteration. As always, we’ll share details on this system once it’s far enough along in production we’re ready to discuss it.

Short Summary, ETA = No earlier than 2015
Those precursor prices are now going to rise beyond 1k gold after this post…gg

Exactly this !!!!
I have been collecting a few gold to buy a precursor and had about 4 – 500 and I had been looking at the prizes from time to time to see how much I needed for it. Buuuut wait for it, as soon as this came out the prize which was around the 500 is now nearly 900 and I think I can kiss my precursor goodbye forever. farming and selling stuff for this is not the game I wanted but I really wanted just one Legendary, is that to much to ask for???

in Crafting

Posted by: Vanive.3804

Vanive.3804

Still no news??

in Crafting

Posted by: tonny.7580

tonny.7580

well i am losing hope of prercusre crafting and in mysticl toild ihave spend 4000rare gs on toild and i am abut to quite my last 1000gs coing to it and the crafting mathers prices have lost last sanity 10g for full stack of t5 maths what is lowest soo i hope the make precuser crafting becous the people who are making 300g in 10min are riping on people who done one spend 1.5k g on prec

in Crafting

Wanze.8410

well i am losing hope of prercusre crafting and in mysticl toild ihave spend 4000rare gs on toild and i am abut to quite my last 1000gs coing to it and the crafting mathers prices have lost last sanity 10g for full stack of t5 maths what is lowest soo i hope the make precuser crafting becous the people who are making 300g in 10min are riping on people who done one spend 1.5k g on prec

I put this through google translate but it still wouldnt make sense.

in Crafting

Posted by: kuittaa.7360

kuittaa.7360

Bolded part explains why.

in Crafting

Wanze.8410

10g for t5 math
1000gs for t1 grammar.

in Crafting

Posted by: Vanive.3804

Vanive.3804

lol. Must be a phonic speller.

Anyways I’m just gonna assume the whole idea anet proposed is a dead idea.
Tp/mystic toilet/or loot…nothing is gonna change. I’m pretty sure most of precursors in TP are forge attempts and they are only getting a fraction of their money back. So who is smarter, the TP buyer of the forger? pretty sure the answer is buying it, unless you are lucky.

in Crafting

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Sheesh, been playing the latest game “Britannia Wars 2” from MaloryNet and their weapon acquisition method suck. Seriously, you hear all about this great weapon you get and you’re thinking “Wow I can’t wait to see what sort of boss is guarding it! It must be like a dragon, or maybe a horde of Frenchmen or something!” So you get to the part where you are supposed to get this “Excalibur” and do you know what’s guarding it? A kittening rock! Seriously, not even a slightly irritated pigeon to ward off, you just go over and pick it up.

I though there would have to be more to it, but once it became clear to me that there was nothing else involved I got so annoyed that I threw the thing into the lake. Next time I log in guess what? There, in the middle of the lake is a hand holding up the sword THAT I JUST GOT RID OF to give it back to me! I want to feel like I earned the thing, not like no matter what I do I can’t get rid of it!

Lame weapon, shoddy script, terrible clichéd grail quest that feels like it’s going nowhere and Mordred is so badly written it kills me.

Can’t tell if this is serious, or brilliant satire.

+1 either way.