Soulbound Fireworks?

Soulbound Fireworks?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Enola B Twenty Nine.2631

Enola B Twenty Nine.2631

Who’s explosive idea was this?

Seriously, why soulbound? Playing different characters and picking up fireworks, and cannot stack them in my storage for later use. Zhaitaffy, coffers, festival food, are all account bound or can be sold on the TP, why not fireworks at least account bound?

Soulbound Fireworks?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

good point!

I now destroy Fireworks when i get them.
Not worth the storage spaces.

Soulbound Fireworks?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: The Creatrix.8795

The Creatrix.8795

I couldn’t believe they made them soulbound. How dumber can someone get about that? No, wait, I take that back. Don’t want test them.
I realized they were soulbound when I thought it would be fun to set them off in WvW, like mocking the other team, when I realized my character couldn’t even pick them up!

Soulbound Fireworks?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Oh, I never noticed. I thought they were account bound. I already ended up with far more fireworks than I can ever, ever use. Not having any other options, I destroyed them.

To be honest, even account bound would be lame. The fireworks should be tradable, it would make them a cool item to give to new players as presents and to pick up from the TP before some event.

Soulbound Fireworks?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Infernia.9847

Infernia.9847

Unfortunately I destroy them too. I don’t see a plausible reason for them to be soulbound. And they do take up far too much storage when you’re out and about on multiple characters.
It is a fun item and as such it would have been nice to see them tradable or at the least account bound.

Blackgate : Level 80 Ranger, Necro, Guardian, Warrior
Devs: Trait Challenge Issued

Soulbound Fireworks?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Add one more to the list of people who don’t understand this at all.

I understand why they’d want to make stuff like equipment soulbound, keep you from buying one set of equipment to move between multiple characters and the like.

But why fireworks? Exactly what purpose is being served by restricting those to a single character? Its just a fun little item, nothing that can be used in actual gameplay, so why the need to keep it stuck on a single character?

Soulbound Fireworks?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

When the devs decided to hide tickets to snazzy weapons in the coffers, they had to know players would be opening thousands of them in hopes of a ticket. Which means they had to have expected characters being inundated with hundreds and hundreds of useless fireworks.
Soulbound = can’t share em with alts, can’t sell on TP
Can’t even sell to merchant
Their CDs make them boring to use. Why can’t we spam those fireworks??
They serve no tactical purpose either. Not like they’re useful in WvW or anything.
Un-soulbinding them wouldn’t make these things OP or exploitative.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)