Still waiting

Still waiting

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: wookiee.4631

wookiee.4631

I wouldn’t doubt it. Yesterday was President’s day, so they probably didn’t even work. So now they are scrambling today to get it all ready.

Of course, because an entire company would really be that lazy, not work at all, or not work ahead in preparation for the holiday. Very realistic perception of developers’ work ethic you have there.

Guild: Northern Wolf Clan [WOLF]

Still waiting

Posted by: messiah.6158

messiah.6158

we have official news?

Iki Messiah -Mesmer- Commander -ASFP General Commander [Piken Square]

Still waiting

Posted by: Nausiation.1469

Nausiation.1469

For years I played a game made by a company in Europe. They’d drop their updates while I was asleep, or at work. I didn’t run onto their forums moaning about how they “hate north america” or whatever.

Quoting this because it’s true.

Are you kidding me?

This is 2014, This is a product….Don’t issue dates and times if you can’t deliver or face the WRATH of the consumer.

check a clock, buddy. the day is not over (where the devs are located). they haven’t missed the deadline yet.

Still waiting

Posted by: Joopy.6547

Joopy.6547

Please people, don’t stop posting!

The tears and complaints are very entertaining

Sindarian Vagrants [Rune]
Covenant of the First Flame [Soul]

Still waiting

Posted by: patasde.6087

patasde.6087

23:36 where is that patch? so i will se new patch new living next day at 19:00 when i return from work thats realy nice. im starting to be angry

Still waiting

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

Please people, don’t stop posting!

The tears and complaints are very entertaining

Not as entertaining as the patch notes…..

Still waiting

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

For years I played a game made by a company in Europe. They’d drop their updates while I was asleep, or at work. I didn’t run onto their forums moaning about how they “hate north america” or whatever.

Quoting this because it’s true.

Are you kidding me?

This is 2014, This is a product….Don’t issue dates and times if you can’t deliver or face the WRATH of the consumer.

check a clock, buddy. the day is not over (where the devs are located). they haven’t missed the deadline yet.

I’m not your buddy.

Still waiting

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

I just hope that, at the end of this arc Scarlet gets cut in half. Then I can say
“You really were a cut above the rest”
“But too bad you didn’t make the cut”
“Guess you could call this a slice of life”
“I’ll cut you a break, I’m gonna split”

I’m sorry, just trying to pass the time while waiting for this patch to come out.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Still waiting

Posted by: Redbear.5910

Redbear.5910

ok joop here it goes kitten it Anet please say it will come out tomorrow it will be all good and people will go by their business. its fine you need a little more time as long you tell us. there are some people from all over the world waiting for that patch what does not gonna happen today.

Still waiting

Posted by: jheryn.8390

jheryn.8390

I liked your original post before it was “edited” by the moderator Qaelyn. +1 to you.

Still waiting

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

Ah, nerdrage at its finest.

Still waiting

Posted by: Savoy.6824

Savoy.6824

I just wish we could get a release page like we used to a week before the patch comes out. And if that wasnt bad enough we havnt even got patch notes yet.

And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once – Nietzsche

Still waiting

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

23:36 where is that patch? so i will se new patch new living next day at 19:00 when i return from work thats realy nice. im starting to be angry

You mean just like Australian players with basically every single update?

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Still waiting

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

It’s 1444 server time. Poor devs will have to work late tonight; and in this crappy weather (windy and rainy). At least there’s a chance this won’t be like previous updates where I come home and people have already farmed 50G off of it and everyone has their achievements finished.

Still waiting

Posted by: Constantine.7812

Constantine.7812

Another 1 daily achievement point stolen from me by anet. In case you all dont know – leaderboard is a lie.

Still waiting

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Totally bummed out, cant stay up any longer. Well done Anet, nice patch, and your communication is second to none.

Still waiting

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

Need to rename this patch to “escape from the F5 key”.

Still waiting

Posted by: Redbear.5910

Redbear.5910

i think we should get an precursor for this.

Still waiting

Posted by: Darkonus.5196

Darkonus.5196

I just hope that, at the end of this arc Scarlet gets cut in half. Then I can say
“You really were a cut above the rest”
“But too bad you didn’t make the cut”
“Guess you could call this a slice of life”
“I’ll cut you a break, I’m gonna split”

I’m sorry, just trying to pass the time while waiting for this patch to come out.

“Ooooh…”
“Oooooh!”
“Please stop!”

Thank you for reminding me of something I can do to put a smile on my face; DBZ Abridged here I come!

Still waiting

Posted by: Budman.2934

Budman.2934

Did some Workouts logged on at 11Am CST thinking that patch would be released but just like EOTM we are gonna have to wait till Tomorrow to actually play the Content Wasted my Whole day

Was going to Buy Gems today I think im gonna just use In game gold congratz Anet you just lost on Revenue

Still waiting

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

It’s still early afternoon there…..just before 3 PM and they did say afternoon….

Still waiting

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

The forum subtitle sounds quite ironic as now.
“The end begins.”
Heh, if only.

Still waiting

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

while i do agree that Anet should have a heck of a lot better communication with their player base, the update will come out. so instead of complaining about when it’s going to come out and since they won’t say then play another game or do something else and quit brain farting all over the forums or at least in this part of it.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~

Still waiting

Posted by: NoxInfernus.2361

NoxInfernus.2361

The ocean of Tears and Cries of your first world problems amuse me to no end.

Reality check – the day is not over for the folks at Anet. They are a Washington state based company, and as of this posting still have many hours left in their day to get this going out the door. It will still be February 18th when it does launch … just maybe not for some of you, but they never stated the launch time was to your time zone. It was always to theirs.

So you didn’t get to play your ‘puter game’ and experience the update today, So what?
There are a hell of a lot of worse things in this world. Much, much worse.
When/if you folks mature, maybe you’ll come to realize that this is not worth stressing over.

It’s OK to be disappointed. It’s not OK to come to these forums and act as if you personally bankroll Anet, and imply that these folks are not working their hardest to put out a quality game.
Anet is not a faceless mega-corp. It is very talented people who are putting food on their families tables by putting out a product for some of MMO’s worst excuse for “fans” out there, who have nothing better to do than complain when they don’t get what they want … NOW.

Still waiting

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

10 more minutes!!!!

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Still waiting

Posted by: Avascar.9237

Avascar.9237

New build in 10 minutes! Finally!

Still waiting

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

Build in 10 minutes!

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

Still waiting

Posted by: mallas.9836

mallas.9836

Build in 10 minutes!

the build to allow them to work on the next build.

Still waiting

Posted by: Stormcrow.7513

Stormcrow.7513

Good Bye LA!!!!!!!!!!!!

i7 3770k oc 4.5 H100i(push/pull) 8gb Corsair Dominator Asus P877V-LK
intel 335 180gb/intel 320 160gb WD 3TB Gigabyte GTX G1 970 XFX XXX750W HAF 932