Flame* armor (w/ constructive crit.)

in Fractured

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Anet already said they will pull out skin so end of argument for those with t3 human light armor. However anet should refund the gems spent on flame kissed light armor. The people who bought it got suckered with no armor skin to show and will be definitely ticked once a replacement comes out and it is not as cool looking.

The people that already bought Flamekissed will not have it removed and will keep the skin for the time being. When the new skin is done, it will replace the current skin including for those who bought Flamekissed.

Those who are not satisfied with the new look can contact customer support and get a refund.

That is what the dev said. So for the time being you keep your skin, and if you dont like the new skin you can easily get a refund.

in Fractured

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

That is what the dev said. So for the time being you keep your skin, and if you dont like the new skin you can easily get a refund.

“easily”… unless you already transmuted it onto existing armor. Then you’re kind of screwed, but I have read conflicting dev replies on whether (and if, how) this would be resolved.

in Fractured

Posted by: Arlen.9302

Arlen.9302

I’m pleased that ANet is taking action on this and not devaluing the cultural armor people have already worked for. Plus, when the armor is redone we’ll get something more distinct that may be worth paying for. Kudos on ANet doing the right thing.

in Fractured

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

Yes at expenses of other players….

What about making a new T3 and bringing back flamekiss on the tp?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Flamekiss-cultural-issue/first#post3280171

Costructive criticism is considering everyone not only your own interests…

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in Fractured

Posted by: nachtritter.8961

nachtritter.8961

ANet do you realize that you only have a game while you have players to play it right? What happen when the numbers of players drop to an unsustainable number?

Same thing that NCSoft did to City of Heroes…they shut it down.

City of heroes was making a profit when it was shut down. People are still scratching their heads as to why NCSOFT killed it. This isn’t ANet’s dept though.

I thought CoH wasn’t doing as great as it could have, and they killed it just so they would have better numbers to show their investors?

in Fractured

Posted by: SSGroguey.5841

SSGroguey.5841

I would really like to see the medium and heavy set get a similar treatment to the light — temoprarily pulled off the BLTC and remade into something unique. It’s understandable there was a lot of outrage that T3 was being sold in the gemstore with the only difference being flame particles, but let’s not forget that medium heavy of the flame sets can already be found in game as well (and just had flame particles slapped on as well).

in Fractured

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

I just don’t get why none of the GW1 skins are coming back, you don’t need to spend time designing them(only a bit for charr), only creating new models to fit GW2 and many players would like to see them return… You can even do it themed, dragon bash brings back canthan armor, fractured could bring back GW1 asuran armor, and so on. Wintersday now would have such succes having the GW1 norn armor in it. And so on.

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.