What disaster will befall QJ?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

“Look to the skies” was our hint from the developers, fyi…

“Look to the skies…”

As something comes from below instead It is built over the great collapse…

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: airick.9850

airick.9850

A second moon/planet in the sky getting larger/closer each day that slowly fills the majority of the sky.

So Majora’s Mask? xd

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

A second moon/planet in the sky getting larger/closer each day that slowly fills the majority of the sky.

Logan: What’s that? A second moon? Seems to be getting larger. Or closer. Or something.
Rytlock: That’s no moon. That’s your future mother-in-law.

The table is a fable.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Alleluia.1320

Alleluia.1320

I see what you did there and Eorzea says “Hi.”

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

Very unlikely that they will be ordered by Caudecus. The Queen and her entourage know he is after her fall from grace. They’re not that stupid to surround the queen with his machinations.

If anything these things must have been made by someone in whom they trust a whole lot.

Of course not

Doesn’t mean they can’t be tampered with.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

Very unlikely that they will be ordered by Caudecus. The Queen and her entourage know he is after her fall from grace. They’re not that stupid to surround the queen with his machinations.

If anything these things must have been made by someone in whom they trust a whole lot.

Of course not

Doesn’t mean they can’t be tampered with.

Yeah, like in the Asura personal story, when your service golem is tampered with and becomes a killing machine, murdering a lot of people. Since the Inquest is part of the Aetherblades, that wouldn’t surprise me.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Parisalchuk.9230

Parisalchuk.9230

To go along with this “What Terrible Thing Will Happen at this Months Festival”, Id also like to add which 2 completely unrelated societies will join together to form the next alliance.

If there is 1 constant, its that Anet sure loves it festivals and loves its alliances.

O O O O I I I O – Spoons and Sporks [Soup] (Retired)
http://www.twitch.tv/parisalchuk

in Queen's Jubilee

Gabby.3205

To go along with this “What Terrible Thing Will Happen at this Months Festival”, Id also like to add which 2 completely unrelated societies will join together to form the next alliance.

If there is 1 constant, its that Anet sure loves it festivals and loves its alliances.

Separatists and Centaurs, the “Hoofbumpers”
Called it.

Tarnished Coast

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: mojowalker.3798

mojowalker.3798

That’s no moon — that’s a space station!

“If you can’t beat them, get a bigger stick.”
- Some random quote -
The Walkers and the Whispers, ANVIL ROCK

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: panzer.6034

panzer.6034

Tachkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnon.5270:

“Look to the skies…”

Reminds me of a line from an old 50s science fiction movie, The Thing From Another World.

“Watch the skies – everywhere! Keep looking. Keep watching the skies.”

The ‘thing’ in that movie was a humanoid carrot. Do we have anything like a humanoid carrot in GW2? Hmm…

I just watched john carpenter’s remake again the other day. Now THAT kind of “thing” would be interesting.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

im going out on a limb and say the food will be over spiced and everyone gets sicks resulting in the royal cook to never cook again

I’ll just go ahead and leave this here.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

im going out on a limb and say the food will be over spiced and everyone gets sicks resulting in the royal cook to never cook again

yep thats where i got it but thought it fit

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

yep thats where i got it but thought it fit

I know that’s why I posted it haha =D

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Jennah’s not gonna die. That would require changing the dialogue of every single NPC in the open world who ever mentions Queen Jennah. That is a CRAZY amount of work. Not to mention it would completely up-end several Hearts in the world that mention the Charr-Human peace treaty that was spearheaded by Jennah.

I’m sure there will be SOME kind of attempt on Jennah’s life, but we the players (along with Rox and Braham) will foil it.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Skritt and quaggan alliance…we’re screwed

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

We will be fine unless they start breeding little Quaggitts and Skuaggan. Recessive genes and what-not…

tl:dr How the beaver got it’s tail.

in Queen's Jubilee

skullmount.1758

We will be fine unless they start breeding little Quaggitts and Skuaggan. Recessive genes and what-not…

tl:dr How the beaver got it’s tail.

They look like regular skritts, until you make them mad…

Darkhaven server

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

If the Mursaat suddenly show up, and slaughter everyone, I will change my opinion of the story quality immediately. I would go 180 degrees on my opinion.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Queen's Jubilee

Parisalchuk.9230

If the Mursaat suddenly show up, and slaughter everyone, I will change my opinion of the story quality immediately. I would go 180 degrees on my opinion.

I support this post. If Mursaat show up in any real capacity all is forgotten, haha.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: regonz.1378

regonz.1378

Something is going to float in on one of these hot air balloons.

No, not Team Rocket

I for one would love to see Team Rocket’s balloon descend on Divinity’s Reach. However I agree with those who say Caudecus and allies plot Vs. the queen using the clockwork guards. And hopefully we will finally see this rival who has a beef with the PC and why.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

The story so far:

• Aetherblades team up with Inquest.
  • Aetherblades build a base next to Lion’s Arch. (Dungeon)
  • Aetherblades assassinate a political leader.
  • Aetherblades have bigger plans. (Thanks, Mai & Scarlet)
  • Aetherblades guard their airship that came down. (Jumping puzzle)
  • Aetherblades attack the zephyrites, quite a way away in Maguuma. (Dynamic event in Cliffs)
  • Aetherblades run off with their stolen goods from another downed airship. (Candidate Trials)

Most of this happened in Kryta, on Jennah’s doorstep.

Jennah’s reaction:

“I know what we’ll do for my party! BALLOONS!”

Watch the skies, indeed.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

The only one of those events in Kryta techincally was the jumping puzzle airship…which may be In LA territory considering how far south in gendaren it is

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Ferguson.2157

Ferguson.2157

The pilings holding the fill in the former pit will give way and suck the event and all participants down into the void of ultimate doom.

Had the silly humans simply bothered to hire an Asuran civil engineer to oversee the sinkhole repairs all would have gone well.

“What, me worry?” – A. E. Neuman

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

There won’t be enough food for the duration of the festivities. Oh no!

Nah, people can handle that. However, if they run out of beer…

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

I’d actually like to see Queen Jennah die. Not because I dislike her, but because the game has been sorely lacking in tragedies for quite some time now that the personal story is behind us. It wouldn’t be in the same league as seeing Ascalon be destroyed back in the original game, but it’d be a step in the right direction as far as I’m concerned.

The story is becoming very predictable at this point and I’d hate to see another case of danger being thwarted.

I wouldn’t see her death as a tragedy. Logan gets all the blame for what happened during Edge of Destiny with Snaff and Glint, but I always saw it was two people involved. He would never have left had she not called him away. I was also never a fan of Salma in GW1 (War in Kryta had the same black and white portrayals of Salma and the White Mantle that we see with Kiel and Evon, it was insulting) so her line being around today kinda irked me (Livia, Evennia and Bartholos did a lot more for Kryta than Salma). Kryta seems like it could benefit from a democracy (they have robots but no elections in a world where even pirates vote?), so the end of the royal line is progress in my eyes. I also think Caudecus is much more interesting than Jenna, so if he took over I think that’d lead to more interesting stories.

I don’t think GW2 can replicate Ascalon. We all started there, so its destruction hit home and became a central part of the story. In GW2 we have the different races with different starting areas, so it just wouldn’t work.

As far as Caudecus being involved, the story was always very careful about how Caudecus was portrayed. He’s never really proven to be an outright villain, more of a shady political character. I’d be surprised if they broke that trend with this update.

(edited by Shiren.9532)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

The Grawl will gatecrash and start worshipping one of the food carts.

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

in Queen's Jubilee

Gabby.3205

@Shiren
That’s what I think about the Queen, too. I blame her and only her for Snaff and Glint’s deaths and the whole fiasco. However, she is crucial for the peace between charr and humans. But one could think that Trahearne and The Pact would be enough, maybe…

Anyway, Caudecus is a villain.
He tried to kill his own daughter! He sent his guards to capture OR kill Demmi. That's pretty evil.

Tarnished Coast

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: The Spiral King.2483

The Spiral King.2483

More Aetherblades, more Caudecus, another minigame, and someone tries to kill Jennah. The robots going haywire thing is so blatantly cliché I can’t say whether it would be better if they did or didn’t. Oh, and no dragons, because they’re clearly perfectly content having their lieutenants be loot piñatas for a few more months.

in Queen's Jubilee

Shiren.9532

@Shiren
That’s what I think about the Queen, too. I blame her and only her for Snaff and Glint’s deaths and the whole fiasco. However, she is crucial for the peace between charr and humans. But one could think that Trahearne and The Pact would be enough, maybe…

He tried to kill his own daughter! He sent his guards to capture OR kill Demmi. That's pretty evil.

Even more reason for Caudecus to not be involved. If Demmi becomes involved (and I'd be surprised if she passed up the chance given her comments at the end of that storyline), that will give us four human female leads (in addition to Mai as a villain). Did GW2 turn into a Japanese harem game when I wasn't looking? Caudecus could always claim he sent the guards to "rescue" her and they went rogue, or that he had no involvement whatsoever, I don't think he's been caught out yet.

in Queen's Jubilee

Parisalchuk.9230

@Shiren

Even more reason for Caudecus to not be involved. If Demmi becomes involved (and I'd be surprised if she passed up the chance given her comments at the end of that storyline), that will give us four human female leads (in addition to Mai as a villain). Did GW2 turn into a Japanese harem game when I wasn't looking? Caudecus could always claim he sent the guards to "rescue" her and they went rogue, or that he had no involvement whatsoever, I don't think he's been caught out yet.

A bunch of female humans is better then the parade of Asurans who bring inventions to LA which always break like we had before these past few updates.

in Queen's Jubilee

ricky markham.8173

im thinking the jubileee is jenna finally got her period and now she wants to celebrate with us and her bff logan thackery and she hopes his former friends will forgive him and get together and have cake and ice cream and play pin the tail on the dolyak and no mister big bad guys interupts her party… in all actually ness im hoping a big rat comes out of the hole and we have to investigate where the big rats came from…heh heh maybe the home of the big cats

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Yata.8932

Yata.8932

I think Minister Caudecus will try and pull something, you can hear the Ministry Guard and the Shining Blade squabbling near the tent.

in Queen's Jubilee

skullmount.1758

A bunch of female humans is better then the parade of Asurans who bring inventions to LA which always break like we had before these past few updates.

Excuse me, its only been one Asura (Tixx) “who brought inventions to LA which always break”, and that was only because of Toxx, wasn’t it?

Darkhaven server

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Nightarch.2943

Nightarch.2943

Her Death.

Guild Wars 2 is not a sequel to the original Guild Wars but merely an alternative story setting.

in Queen's Jubilee

Parisalchuk.9230

Excuse me, its only been one Asura (Tixx) “who brought inventions to LA which always break”, and that was only because of Toxx, wasn’t it?

I guess I did lump in broken inventions, however its undeniable that in the first half of the year every event’s protagonist NPC was an Asura. Halloween, Fractals, Wintersday…

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: TriggerSad.2597

TriggerSad.2597

My prediction:
Logan acts like an overly attached girlfr- I mean boyfriend, gets jealous of Jenna interacting with other men, and runs off in the middle of a dance as Jenna doesn’t even notice. It’s then up to us, with Rox and Braham’s help, to go look for Logan via an overworld scavenger hunt.
The hunt will have us wander around all of Kryta as we find “clues” involving empty bottles of liquor, poorly written love songs/poems, flowers with the petals plucked out, and some crude drawings of the queen. (Note: the drawings should have Jenna positioned like one of our many French girls.) The hunt leads us to LA and through the Black Citadel portal where we find Logan belligerent with Rytlock, QQing into the charr’s arms. Rytlock takes this time to tell Logan how much of a cow Jenna is, and that they should just go fishing out by the lake and do bro stuff.
Anyway, we get Logan back, and find Jenna not having realized that Logan was gone in the first place.

Oh! Though she did remember that Logan had offered her a dance at the start of the quest. He lovingly takes her into his arms and they dance the night away.

The end.

IGN: Despada
Guild: I Can Outtweet A Centaur [TWIT]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TriggerSad

(edited by TriggerSad.2597)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

^ Love it!

The only thing I would add is that at the end, the camera pans back from Logan and Jennah to show Braham and Rox watching from the side. After a moment, Braham says, “Sooo… wanna dance?” To which Rox responds, “In your dreams, cub.”

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: inazuma.7021

inazuma.7021

Jennah needs to act like a tsundere when Logan returns.

“Oh, so you’re back. N-not that I was worried or anything! I have a kingdom to run, you know! You should feel lucky I even spared a thought for you! N-n-now dance with me, that’s a royal order!”

Vhaewyn – Level 80 Sylvari Ranger
Dakka Warforge- Level 80 Charr Engineer
Xairro – Level 80 Asura Revenant

in Queen's Jubilee

Gabby.3205

^ I always was under the impression that Jennah friendzoned Logan. And used some kind of spell on him, too, because she needed a hero that could outrun a centaur. She is a powerful mesmer, right?

Tarnished Coast

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Requiem.8769

Requiem.8769

She’s really a dude.

Now, what does that say about Logan?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: TriggerSad.2597

TriggerSad.2597

She’s really a dude.

Now, what does that say about Logan?

That he should just go back to Rytlock because that guy knows how to treat his man!

IGN: Despada
Guild: I Can Outtweet A Centaur [TWIT]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TriggerSad

(edited by TriggerSad.2597)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Bubi.7942

Bubi.7942

I got 2 guesses:

Guess#1: Destroyers emerage from the great collapse and ruin the party. This leads to the exploration to the grat collapse in a form of a dungeon, and a new stroyline about the destroyers.

Guess#2: Aetherblades attack with Scarlet involved. They actually manage to kill Queen Jennah. Yes. But little do they know that they didnt assassinate the real QJ, but instead a Watchwork double of her. Thus the watchwork are great doubles now. After the ‘assassination’ this opens up a path to hunt down Scarlet.

Either way, I’m guessing this is not reguler festival. Like a dev said so in another thread. Most likely it will begin a new stroyline.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

^ I always was under the impression that Jennah friendzoned Logan. And used some kind of spell on him, too, because she needed a hero that could outrun a centaur. She is a powerful mesmer, right?

Yeah i’m pretty sure Jennah is just using Logan.

in Queen's Jubilee

Shiren.9532

Yeah i’m pretty sure Jennah is just using Logan.

She’s the seventh Elder Dragon.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

What’s her aspect then? Hotness?

One – Piken Square

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Giam.3524

Giam.3524

Dragons or Destroyers.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: dusanyu.4057

dusanyu.4057

Logan will get drunk and get fresh with the Queen Rytlock gets to have Loganburgers

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

Queen Rytlock gets to have Loganburgers

Maybe Rytlock and Evon could exchange recipes.

I predict there’s a giant monster from Cantha slumbering deep within the vast depths of the Great Collapse, and though it has been many strange aeons since he last awoke, the racket of all the construction going on above him has disturbed his peaceful slumber to the point that he is very close to rising to see what’s causing all the commotion.

So when one of the Elder Dragons crashes Queen Jennah’s party, the sleeping giant monster will awaken fully – and be kitten grumpy! Then it’s Giant Monster vs Elder Dragon with all of Divinity’s Reach as their gladiatorial arena.

Further, I predict the giant monster will be getting the better of the Elder Dragon until a second Elder Dragon shows up, at which point the proverbial tables will turn. The Queen will then command all her forces to provide back up for the giant monster (enemy of my enemy and all that) and it will help a little – enough that the giant monster will notice – but still, the Elder Dragons, reinforced by mass quantities of their minions, will appear to be winning the day.

That is, until the timely arrival of Bubbles the Good, Friendliest Dragon of All, who will team up with the giant monster and the people of Divinity’s Reach, and together they will send the evil Elder Dragons packing!

And then there will be tea and cake.

The table is a fable.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Chaos magic twarts her portal spell as she’s retiring back to her own chambers and she ends up as part of the wall structure in the royal palace never to be seen again apart from a low, muffled scream the servants sometimes hear while cleaning the place at night…

Yea, that’s it…

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

in Queen's Jubilee

ricky markham.8173

What’s her aspect then? Hotness?

no getting lame guys to fall over hells in love with her