TTS Almost defeated the Great Jungle Wurm

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: Barsimoprimo.2759

Barsimoprimo.2759

Does the timer reset hen you kill a head?

Posted by: Sicarius.4639

Sicarius.4639

When you severe a head yes, kill? No.

EDIT: Just to clarify when heads are severed you get 2mins to then defeat the Legendary head which flops around.

Posted by: Barsimoprimo.2759

Barsimoprimo.2759

Ya Im aware I was just wondering if you get ore time to kill a Legendary Head, Seems like people can’t muster the dps to actually kill one. In due time I guess….

Posted by: Sicarius.4639

Sicarius.4639

Deso killed one and had the others under 50%. You get 2 mins to do this.

EDIT: As seen in the pic I uploaded.

Posted by: Arnon.1563

Arnon.1563

Why do people always complain when something is hard and requires a little coordination ? Do people really want everything so easy and boring it’s just run in with a random zerg of strangers and beat it down?

If you don’t want to be a little social and put some effort in something then don’t. Let the people that do, do it. Why is that so hard for people? I just don’t get it.

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

Why do people always complain when something is hard and requires a little coordination ? Do people really want everything so easy and boring it’s just run in with a random zerg of strangers and beat it down?

If you don’t want to be a little social and put some effort in something then don’t. Let the people that do, do it. Why is that so hard for people? I just don’t get it.

It is the baggage of random, bad, lazy, rude, and otherwise unpleasant folks that often show up only for loot in a completely uncontrolled “open” world event. You know the part where you bust you hump to get the boss to 1 percent only to see 10 people Afk on the waypoint?

Arnon.1563

Yeah failed Teq one time because people were afk next to laser. Those people, I just don’t get the mentality at all. Who would want to be like that.

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

This whole encounter is a perfect example why TTS and guilds like them are detrimental to the game as a whole.
When a “special” guild has to be created to defeat a boss, that is a sign there is something wrong with that boss encounter. When that same “special” guild then defeats the boss, it “proves” to the dev team that the encounter is working as intended as it can be beaten.
The marionette was done well, the wurm and teq are just ridiculous.

Players banding together to take down the strongest bosses in the game is working exactly as intended.

If the forced creation of special guilds like TSS is what anet intended, then the game is doomed as that is pretty much the worst example of programming I have ever seen in any game.

For hardcore endgame objectives guilds form all the time in MMOs.. I guess you’re new to this.

I have probably been playing and running computer games longer then you have been alive, so no, I am not “new” to “this”.

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

It is the baggage of random, bad, lazy, rude, and otherwise unpleasant folks that often show up only for loot in a completely uncontrolled “open” world event. You know the part where you bust you hump to get the boss to 1 percent only to see 10 people Afk on the waypoint?

That’s true Ren. Last nite, we had a certain guild follow us to different Overflows, only to stand around to get credit. Kinda good that we failed, in a way.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Posted by: Brow.9425

Brow.9425

No, it’s because coordination is generally unavailable and follows a fixed, inevitable curve: it starts out low, grows over a period of two-three weeks as people figure out the fight, then as participation drops either because people stop doing it (been there done that), or dedicated guilds are so large they close membership, it drops to nothing. Permanently. Unless TTS deigns to guest on your server. Surprise!

This design approach is inherently self-defeating. Even the “permanent” content we’ve been demanding is temporary.

Rathan Kelet — Maguuma

Posted by: merforga.4731

merforga.4731

I just wanted to pipe in here and provide some clarifications as it appears some people have misconceptions.

1) We never claimed world first KILL. We know as much as everyone here that unless that little gold star appears saying event succeeded that it is not a successful kill.
2) Whenever we make ANY progress, to the next phase, we like to share it with the community so that others may hopefully emulate and get a bit more progress on their attempts (DESO / BG etc)
3) TTS is a community more so than a guild. We have our rep requirements purely for the fact that we need our members talking to each other and working together during our events, that’s the whole point of a community right? If we had enough resources to efficiently manage everyone we would never have closed registrations. Unfortunately due to restrictions within Guild Wars 2 guild system, we need to be able to provide the support our community needs. As mentioned on our website, we will be sending out invites from the 1st of February. Ideally we’d like to have one guild in game with all our members rather than our current 11…

Also slightly off topic, regarding the new world bosses. To be honest, I love Anet to bits for introducing something that’s finally more challenging than Teqatl. Just to provide my opinion on some complaints here.

- I wouldn’t say that Anet specifically catered this content to big guilds. It’s focused on bringing people together and getting them to work together (and it’s working!). I mean Deso and BG are about the same progress as us and they’re server groups. We’re the only big ‘guild’ that I’m aware of that are actively trying to get this down. I know other servers have had progress too due to their server community.
- The problem that I see at the moment isn’t so much the content, but more the player culture. We’ve been hand fed everything up until Teq and Wurm. Not really needing to care about other people and work with other people. We can just rock up and spam 1 win. Unfortunately, this develops a somewhat selfish and entitled culture among the player base (not saying everyone is, but there is a noticable proportion). THIS is what is hurting the server communities and is what is the problem.
- On the note that TTS is ruining other servers, the BG and Deso community didn’t pop up overnight. It took a lot of effort and dedication from the members of their community to be where they are at today. If everyone has the freeload mindset of just joining a server or guild for the sole purpose of looting and getting achievements, then that’s where server communities will fall. TTS became what it is today because like minded people banded together and dedicated time and effort to build a community. Anyone can do it on their own server, it just takes the right people willing to do it. A good example is the WvWvW community now. After the introduction of Season 1, there are now heaps of server WvWvW communities that have popped up and stayed together.
- On a related note, it is really frustrating when people feel like they can do whatever they want in an organised event. The only reason we move overflows is because people just want to do whatever the hell they want and not work together. If more players would be more willing to work with one another regardless of who is in the overflow, we wouldn’t need to find an empty overflow to fill up with people. We’re always open to working with anyone not in TTS, provided that they are willing to work with us. However if your guild of 10 is sitting around the campfire afking and not listening to commanders then we’re just going to have to move and get more willing people because we don’t want to waste the other 140 people’s time due to a small handful. It’s not fair.

tl;dr Try and build communities and work together rather than complaining about it all the time.

PS ANET, please give us a TTS server =D

(edited by merforga.4731)

Posted by: Soren.9316

Soren.9316

well said merf, well said

IGN: Soren the Always Lost
Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

Arnon.1563

People can knock TTS if they want, but some of them took the time to guest to GOM and lead us in killing Teq the first time and help our commanders learn it. If you’ve done Teq you know how boring the setup and wait is.

So knocking people that are willing to do that to help some guilds and pugs is just plain pathetic.

Posted by: merforga.4731

merforga.4731

People can knock TTS if they want, but some of them took the time to guest to GOM and lead us in killing Teq the first time and help our commanders learn it. If you’ve done Teq you know how boring the setup and wait is.

So knocking people that are willing to do that to help some guilds and pugs is just plain pathetic.

And we’ll be doing it for Wurm as well for any servers willing once we have it on farm =)

Smooth Penguin.5294

Merforga has it right. But allow me to add something to the concept of “community”

…..

I’m not surprised that the Wurm is not liked by as many people. We were making that specifically for the hard core groups that are all about the organization and figuring out the strategy and tactics. It’s really cool watching the community grapple with this puzzle and innovate as they get closer and closer to finding a winning strategy.

By designing elite content like Tequatl and the new Wurm, that brought out the need for the community to band together. Without any type of coordination, these events fail 100% of the time. There’s now a social side effect to this, as new communities forged from various servers now do more things together outside of Teq/Wurm events. We have parties. Break up into smaller groups for dungeon/FotM runs. Hang out in LA. It also goes beyond the game. TTS members add each other on Facebook, and then the social aspect of our guild moves to the real world.

Anet took the raid concept into the GW2 open world, and the players responded. While each server built guilds for them, the TTS founders took it to the next step, and opened up the guild to everyone game wide. That initiative to help organize the community built TTS into what it is today. I have nothing but respect for the leaders who volunteered their time and energy to create this guild.

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

- On a related note, it is really frustrating when people feel like they can do whatever they want in an organised event. The only reason we move overflows is because people just want to do whatever the hell they want and not work together. If more players would be more willing to work with one another regardless of who is in the overflow, we wouldn’t need to find an empty overflow to fill up with people. We’re always open to working with anyone not in TTS, provided that they are willing to work with us. However if your guild of 10 is sitting around the campfire afking and not listening to commanders then we’re just going to have to move and get more willing people because we don’t want to waste the other 140 people’s time due to a small handful. It’s not fair.

Basically creating a private instance where you can invite only people well prepared, that know the fight, willing to follow suggestions and so on.
Like, the complete opposite of a normal server map, where you can’t do anything about the players you find there.
You have to find workarounds to avoid having what basically is the average player in an open world event – open to everyone by definition.
Good for you if you can succeed in the events…but that doesn’t mean they’re well designed open world events: it just means you’ve found a good workaround to circumvent their nature.

Apart from that, i praise the efforts.

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

Got to agree with the post above. The fact that players have been forced to retreat away from the open world into secluded instances just shows that these events are exceedingly poorly designed. They, like the rest of the game, sends out a very confused message.

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

Basically creating a private instance where you can invite only people well prepared, that know the fight, willing to follow suggestions and so on.
Like, the complete opposite of a normal server map, where you can’t do anything about the players you find there.
You have to find workarounds to avoid having what basically is the average player in an open world event – open to everyone by definition.
Good for you if you can succeed in the events…but that doesn’t mean they’re well designed open world events: it just means you’ve found a good workaround to circumvent their nature.

Apart from that, i praise the efforts.

but they already have events that are extremely difficult to fail in the open world. The biggest thing i would change is have it scale down to like 25-40 people (but maybe be slightly harder at low scales)

the game needs challenges for those who have been playing for awhile, there is nothing gained from an easy event when we already have many easy events.

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I don’t mind really hard boss fights that require a ton of cooperation. But I don’t like the way it was designed. Timers are annoying, and having two timers at once makes it worse. But the performance is probably the worst issue, combined with broken targeting, and really poor visibility. That tiny red arrow is so hard to spot in the midst of all that chaos. It’s a mess of effects and trash mobs, and that’s what I dislike.

When I fail an event, I want it to fail because of poor strategy. And not due to poor visibility, poor targeting, poor frame rate, poorly conveyed mechanics, afk players, or because we don’t have high enough DPS. I hate DPS tests.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Posted by: Cletus Van Damme.2795

Cletus Van Damme.2795

I’ve read that they are watching streams of TTS and Blackgate attempts, have they been watching any other servers attempts?

Magumer Ranger

Manuhell.2759

but they already have events that are extremely difficult to fail in the open world. The biggest thing i would change is have it scale down to like 25-40 people (but maybe be slightly harder at low scales)

the game needs challenges for those who have been playing for awhile, there is nothing gained from an easy event when we already have many easy events.

I have nothing against challenges. But they must be implemented properly.
Putting open world events without clear indications of what to do or that is supposed to be done and expecting experienced and well equipped players isn’t the way to do so – especially if devs want to avoid name callings in case of failures, as that will inevitably happen. There isn’t any control upon who will try said events – being open world events. It could be a good player, an average one or even just one that is leeching the whole event without putting an ounce of effort. Put ten of those, and they may weight down the others enough to make the event fail. And the other players can’t do anything about it. They can’t kick them. And neither report them for not having put enough effort.
Those are all things that would be avoided in private instances. And we have guilds that had to work around the open world nature of the event to make sort-of private instances to avoid those problems.
Thus, why weren’t they made as private instances to begin with?

Posted by: Liza.2758

Liza.2758

I’ve read that they are watching streams of TTS and Blackgate attempts, have they been watching any other servers attempts?

Do they even steam ?

Posted by: Zakk.2468

Zakk.2468

Aww man! I’m so kitten kittened (EDIT: <- That makes me laugh) now… I’m on GOM and have been wanting to kill Tequatl or find a group to kill Tequatl with for a long time… now I am sad….

But bravo to TTS, Blackgate, Deso and everyone else who has gotten it down low. Granted I do not think that the game should require people to use teamspeak and other out of game resources for communication but I understand the need to in these big events. Bravo for having dedicated groups and the ideals to go after these major events.

Any male Asura I make will be named Zakk!
Proud player of Crusader, Arcanist,
Beastmaster, Shadowraider, and Shieldbearer Zakk!

Posted by: possessed.2036

possessed.2036

Making content for 5-10% of the player base while the rest get the facepalm is no good for anyone.

Ever since the new Teq came out there is a huge server disparity from server transfers & it also affects WvW in a negative way.

Same people kill kill the hard content over & over while the rest of us are left in the dust.
Why use the same formula for the living story? This should be content for all to complete in their own time not run by timers & the rest of the community when there is such huge disparity in servers.

I want to play the kitten ed game not research game mechanics & search for a server where it may be completed.
The last story patch was good, personal instance for personal achievements not the shambles we have today.
The server im from has not completed the puppet yet & I blame Anet directly for destroying our servers playerbase with the Teq debacle & now they just compound the farce.

Smooth Penguin.5294

This event is perfect as it is. People complain the content is hard, and forget that this is brand new. This is the same song and dance that we’ll see each update with elite content. If you want an easy kill, go do the Shadow Behemoth in Queensdale. The Wurm strategy requires effort and coordination. When Anet releases elite content, no one should expect to win on the very first try.

No one in TTS knew the mechanics before the update. We aren’t an MMO website with advanced knowledge of access to the test servers. We watch and learn from our mistakes. People watch our streams and learn from our mistakes. Trail and error. We think we did something wrong, we try something new. Heck, we thought a bug prevented our World’s First victory, only to be confirmed by the GMs that we were 0.01% off. So we press on. The community shares ideas and tactics, and the leadership puts them into play.

Now as for instances, no thank you. I won’t lie though. If they came out with a Gem Store item to create private instances, sure I would buy it. It would benefit large guilds yes, but what of the solo players or small groups? By making these events instanced, you effectively give control of the content to a few people, and with it the power to leave others out unless you’re a part of the group. By having it all in the open world, anyone can participate. No one can say: “You can’t go because you’re not leet enough.”

Posted by: HellsPriest.6745

HellsPriest.6745

Ahlou here.

I see many people complaining that fights should be easy enough for people to just “randomly” work together and achieve it.

If that happened….

1. People STILL wouldn’t complete things because they aren’t working together from the start.

2. What is the point of an MMO, if you want content that is self-obtainable or so easy to do by zerging with randoms?

Come on people, stop whining and start building! I started TTS with the mindset that people would LAUGH at me and wouldn’t take it seriously…. here I am 11 guilds later, and I have built not only a community but a gaming mindset for Guild Wars 2. I’m not gonna sit here and praise myself, but I’m kitten proud of what I created. People constantly still want to be in TTS for the things we do.

In terms of world bosses and being “first kill”, we have very FEW opponents. Friendly opponents, but still people we are trying to beat in the sense we want to be first. We need more gaming communities to build and challenge us in these things! TTS and TKS challenge each other on these things, as well as we are trying to beat Blackgate and other servers too.

I’m begging you all, stop complaining and start building. Get your friends together, dedicate the time, and put together communities. These bosses really aren’t all that hard(wurm a bit so far hehe), when you band together and work together.

You can’t expect a map full of randoms that never speak to each other to just work together randomly lol. So my hope out of this is that we start to see more communities build, and challenge us.

TTS doesn’t claim to be the best, and we do not want to be the best. We like being the first hehe, but if we aren’t then that is cool too. Our goal is to help people…plain and simple. We’ve helped so many people with Tequatl and we will help more with the wurm AND Tequatl….

I encourage you all to do the same. Community over complaining!

TTS is built amongst players. We don’t have any “elite” requirements to join us… our ONLY rule pretty much is rep during TTS events and raids. I’m not trying to downplay what we are, I love us and think we do great things… but we don’t do anything that anyone else can’t do.

Ahlou – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Founder of TTS [TTS] gamers
“How do you feel about killing?” …I don’t.

(edited by HellsPriest.6745)

possessed.2036

Nvm about the servers that were killed along the way by server transfers, Im sure they are all happy for you.
Keep Leet content in dungeons where it belongs.

Manuhell.2759

You can’t expect a map full of randoms that never speak to each other to just work together randomly lol. So my hope out of this is that we start to see more communities build, and challenge us.

And that’s why these can’t be open world events.
I can’t coerce other people in the map into working together or put some effort. They must do it of their own initiative. If they don’t want…i’m screwed as well.

Unless i guest somewhere else, obviously. And then people whine because their servers are always full of guesters…

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

I have nothing against challenges. But they must be implemented properly.
Putting open world events without clear indications of what to do or that is supposed to be done and expecting experienced and well equipped players isn’t the way to do so – especially if devs want to avoid name callings in case of failures, as that will inevitably happen. There isn’t any control upon who will try said events – being open world events. It could be a good player, an average one or even just one that is leeching the whole event without putting an ounce of effort. Put ten of those, and they may weight down the others enough to make the event fail. And the other players can’t do anything about it. They can’t kick them. And neither report them for not having put enough effort.
Those are all things that would be avoided in private instances. And we have guilds that had to work around the open world nature of the event to make sort-of private instances to avoid those problems.
Thus, why weren’t they made as private instances to begin with?

because seeing epic hard to defeat monsters in the open world, and having people around doing stuff explaining the battle and working together is their aim.
Its really not possible to build challenging content that any random people can beat easily, then its not a challenge.

Now, the fact that people secret themsleves away in instances may be a problem, as well the fact that they make these events need like 60+ people. But the idea of what they want to achieve makes sense, and probably improves the game

HellsPriest.6745

And that’s why these can’t be open world events.
I can’t coerce other people in the map into working together or put some effort. They must do it of their own initiative. If they don’t want…i’m screwed as well.

Unless i guest somewhere else, obviously. And then people whine because their servers are always full of guesters…

They can be open world events. You have many options….

1. Join communities already started like TTS, or blackgate server who are avidly trying daily to do these.

2. Start your own community to get these things done. If you want, start it for YOUR server only. This has been done several times on several servers, for many different things.

Note: This game IS called Guild Wars 2. Guild Wars at least to me, in the lore or not…. still remains as a game promoting the fact of GUILDS, and community.

possessed.2036

Hells, I invite you to transfer to Devonas Rest & try this.
You wont be so smug & full of yourself when you see the realities & consequences server transfers have caused. Whilst they benefit you , the rest of us get shafted.

Cletus Van Damme.2795

Sucks for you small servers, maguuma is pretty populated and we cant field numbers either. I’m not sure why they got rid of event scaling, although it’s possible it does scale and it’s just bugged.

Magumer Ranger

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

This whole encounter is a perfect example why TTS and guilds like them are detrimental to the game as a whole.
When a “special” guild has to be created to defeat a boss, that is a sign there is something wrong with that boss encounter. When that same “special” guild then defeats the boss, it “proves” to the dev team that the encounter is working as intended as it can be beaten.

Players banding together to take down the strongest bosses in the game is working exactly as intended.

Excepts things happened in the other order. The guild was created for the events not the other way around …

ANet also need clearer messaging if they are going to be creating any more “go big or go home” events/fights.

Cletus Van Damme.2795

Excepts things happened in the other order. The guild was created for the events not the other way around …

ANet also need clearer messaging if they are going to be creating any more “go big or go home” events/fights.

TTS was created for Teq but reading the dev comment Wurm was designed for TTS.

Magumer Ranger

Posted by: Liza.2758

Liza.2758

why it’s all about TTS

Deso and Blackgate have been doing very very well so far. . .

if your server / community are terribad then move on bros

Posted by: bravoart.5308

bravoart.5308

why it’s all about TTS
Deso and Blackgate have been doing very very well so far. . .
if your server / community are terribad then move on bros

— > Blackgate <—

80 necro / 80 Guardian / 80 Warrior / 80 Ranger / 80 Engineer/ 80 Elemental / 80 Mesmer

I think I see your problem here…

Finally I recalled the stopgap solution of a great princess who was told that the
peasants had no bread and who responded: “Let them eat brioche.”

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

i just wanna say …. you dont need to create a guild like TTS to do this

just look at Deso or Blackgate

we actually have some commanders from KnT ( wvw guild ) leading this though.

BG

HellsPriest.6745

Hells, I invite you to transfer to Devonas Rest & try this.
You wont be so smug & full of yourself when you see the realities & consequences server transfers have caused. Whilst they benefit you , the rest of us get shafted.

I never said anyone should do a server transfer. I’m also not full of myself, I never said I was anything great… in fact I said something quite different. I said ANYONE could do what I’ve done….hence, saying I’m nobody special.

Start a community in Devonas Rest, if you can’t figure out why and go from there. TTS isn’t server based, we are a community within all US/NA servers.

Posted by: Naetell.3815

Naetell.3815

Gandara is banding together to tackle the Wurm soon too. We’ve already got an event planned with DV.

As for content coming before the guilds designed to do it, that’s quite obvious now isn’kitten World of Warcraft didn’t have a single raiding guild before raid instances came out either.
From the start of this game, I’ve made it no secret I’d either found or join a raiding guild as soon as the game had even as few as one raid encounter. Well, one Teq revamp later, me and a couple of likeminded people founded DV for the express purpose of taking on content exactly like this.

And yes, they’re not perfect encounters. I’d prefer them to be in an instance myself so we don’t have the whole waiting around and overflow problems to deal with as well.
But we won’t let that stop us either.

HellsPriest.6745

^^ DV, what does that stand for? I wish you all the best and hope we have some awesome competition down the road. PM me some info!

Naetell.3815

^^ DV, what does that stand for? I wish you all the best and hope we have some awesome competition down the road. PM me some info!

Draco Venantium, or dragon hunters in English. We’re currently working together with several other guilds on Gandara and formed a quite nice community already.
We didn’t really know whether there would be more content like Tequatl or not, but now that we do, we do intend to take on every raid encounter Arenanet is willing to throw at us. ^^

Posted by: Daemon.7682

Daemon.7682

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/madness/Great-Jungle-Wurm-Head-Phase/first#post3539286

We got to the head phase during an OCE run I think.

Also the wurm is designed more like a hard core raid in wow. You organize that like CRAZY. You get people to do certain things and such. I wasn’t a Wow player so don’t know it well, but ya. Stop complaining about hard content and work together.

(edited by Daemon.7682)

HellsPriest.6745

Very cool Naetell. I support it and think it is awesome, I hope your community grows huge and kills these hard bosses and we can have fun challenges and stuff.

Posted by: svtdragon.6948

svtdragon.6948

I want to tack on one more thing to the good discussion going on here: TTS is more than willing to teach anyone who wants to learn. We are open to guesting to servers to teach native populations how to win, and we are open to anybody from anywhere joining our community (reopening as of 1 Feb). I have personally invited some commanders from a big guild on TC to run with us so they can learn, and they have done so and taken that knowledge to their guild runs.

Do these events with us. Learn the encounters. Share the knowledge. We’re friendly.

Cletus Van Damme.2795

Some TTS came to mag once and showed us Teq, good guild.

Magumer Ranger

Naetell.3815

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/madness/Great-Jungle-Wurm-Head-Phase/first#post3539286

We got to the head phase during an OCE run I think.

Also the wurm is designed more like a hard core raid in wow. You organize that like CRAZY. You get people to do certain things and such. I wasn’t a Wow player so don’t know it well, but ya. Stop complaining about hard content and work together.

Don’t forget that even WoW raids were designed for 10-, 25-, or 40-man groups. (And they stopped doing 40 man raids because it was too hard to balance, so Arenanet is doing a really good job here.)

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

Congratulations Anet. You have managed to bring in the Raider Elite mindset lock, stock and barrel into your “different” MMO.

Too bad you didn’t finish the job and bring in the instanced mechanics.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

Unforgivable.

An Error Prevented Saving:

Message Body length must at least be 15.

Are you Shpongled?

Posted by: Phoenixlin.8624

Phoenixlin.8624

Congratulations Anet. You have managed to bring in the Raider Elite mindset lock, stock and barrel into your “different” MMO.

Too bad you didn’t finish the job and bring in the instanced mechanics.

Tell me about dat Raider Elite mindset. Nobody wants any player in Bloodtide Cost to have certain builds or a lower bound for AP or any such kind of things. The only thing you MUST do is to enter your server’s teamspeak, or whatever your server is using, and listen to your commanders.

And casuals, you still have your easymode PvE map. If you don’t like to hard bosses you are free to kill other easier bosses. Stop whining “why wurm is soo hard? why wurm needs x person? why only organized people can kill it?” stuff. It was clearly stated that wurm will be kitten hard and need a lot organization than Teqila.

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Cant understand the TTS bashing, any reason for it? Unlucky guys you’ll get the wurm soon (Deso 1st then you)

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation