Soren.9316

Nah, wurm is still fun as heck XD

IGN: Soren the Always Lost
Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

TTS Almost defeated the Great Jungle Wurm

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Been focusing all of my attention on the Mari to get the achievements. Taking a few days now to relax with general PvE stuff, but next week I’ll start hooking up with TTS again to see if we can’t get that blasted Wurm down.

Posted by: merforga.4731

merforga.4731

It’s going down tonight, just saying

Posted by: Kaellok.8143

Kaellok.8143

Nope we still have fun =) Morale is still an all time high!

In that regard I’d like to thank the commanders. They’re always really encouraging and friendly. While we all might be frustrated after a failed attempt, they don’t let it get to them, which really helps the overall moral of everyone else. Also, they’re pretty cool and fun to talk to during downtime between attempts. I ran the wurm while in Jade Quarry and Blackgate TS, and the atmosphere was nowhere near as warming. They complain when stuff didn’t go well and they placed the blame squarely on the PUGs who “don’t understand the mechanics” (despite not having even attempted to explain any of the mechanics). Perhaps that was a one off time when everyone was tired and frustrated, but I gotta say, rolling with TTS really makes this fight (and all the waiting) significantly more enjoyable.

Posted by: Divus.3175

Divus.3175

Hope you’ll get your kill soon. We’re still trying to get second kill on Deso, because we’ve got addicted to this fight.

You will get your fun part, just after killing it. Before it’s just constant adrenaline rush.

[KING] Desolation – Pikan Parom (engineer), Grace Parom (ele)

Posted by: ShunsuiKouKyoraku.9106

ShunsuiKouKyoraku.9106

I just wanted to pipe in here and provide some clarifications as it appears some people have misconceptions.
tl;dr Try and build communities and work together rather than complaining about it all the time.

PS ANET, please give us a TTS server =D

^ And Thus exists the reason I joined TTS

~De Oppresso Libre~
Shunsui Kou Kyoraku~Thief |Afro Claptrap~Warrior|Korra Jorradóttir~Elementalist
Zaraki Bladebreaker~Guardian|Mikasa Ackkermann~Mesmer

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

Nope we still have fun =) Morale is still an all time high!

In that regard I’d like to thank the commanders. They’re always really encouraging and friendly. While we all might be frustrated after a failed attempt, they don’t let it get to them, which really helps the overall moral of everyone else. Also, they’re pretty cool and fun to talk to during downtime between attempts. I ran the wurm while in Jade Quarry and Blackgate TS, and the atmosphere was nowhere near as warming. They complain when stuff didn’t go well and they placed the blame squarely on the PUGs who “don’t understand the mechanics” (despite not having even attempted to explain any of the mechanics). Perhaps that was a one off time when everyone was tired and frustrated, but I gotta say, rolling with TTS really makes this fight (and all the waiting) significantly more enjoyable.

Maybe it’s because you’re not on voice coms? There is always a quick explanation before the Vigil departs.