05/17/2013 NA Tier 2: DB/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Did BG help with transfer fees? I’m picturing BT running their lawnmower groups through Orr.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

30k gold? How much does the transfer cost now? It was like… uh… 45g (I think) for me, getting to TC when it was ‘very high’ all the time. At that rate 30k would probably move enough people to create their own queues in an otherwise totally empty map.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

Just a joke. BT took noone’s money because we’re not going to have it thrown in our face when we don’t play ppt as much as someone wants, or if we decide that we made a mistake moving. Also it was only 55g, gems were fairly cheap.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

(edited by Odaman.8359)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elitejelly.7462

Elitejelly.7462

30k gold? How much does the transfer cost now? It was like… uh… 45g (I think) for me, getting to TC when it was ‘very high’ all the time. At that rate 30k would probably move enough people to create their own queues in an otherwise totally empty map.

it was around 58g for me to transfer last week.

IM SO HYPED FOR HOT I CAN FLIP A TABLE.
(/o_o)/ |_|
hype over.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

What server is BT going to just out of curiosity?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Lost the interwebs again last night when the decision was made =\

I logged into people trying to get into Blackgate.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Hm… let’s see. 3:14 am PST: server full.

lol. Sounds like fun…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Hm… let’s see. 3:14 am PST: server full.

lol. Sounds like fun…

Yeah…. “fun”

…. If fun was slowly driving nails into the palm of your hands while singing showtunes.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

[BT] is transferring to Blackgate. The move has already begun, most members will have moved there before reset tonight

Talons [BT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fegelein.7026

Fegelein.7026

If the new matchmaking system were implemented today “T1” would be JQ|DB|FA and “T3” would be TC|Mag|SoS according to Anet’s post. Yikes!

in Match-ups

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

Looking to do some Guild vs Guild tonight… if any guilds on TC and FA are interested please PM me. We can do anything from 5v5 up to 25v25

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

They’ve had enough of TC :P
Have fun in Blackgate!

in Match-ups

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

BT has been stuck fighting the same servers for a long time, good on them for a change of scenery, sometimes its needed.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

well…on the 28th we will supposedly be fighting a different server every week, so……. I think the decision to move was a little premature unless there is more meaning behind it besides from wanting a change of scenery.

in other news, I acquired a hair dye kit and made my beard even whiter, and it is magnificent.

(edited by Andy.9137)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

well…on the 28th we will supposedly be fighting a different server every week, so……. I think the decision to move was a little premature unless there is more meaning behind it besides from wanting a change of scenery.

in other news, I acquired a hair dye kit and made my beard even whiter, and it is magnificent.

Make sure you use the toy bag back-piece item, your transformation will be complete.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

But what about your Moustache!?

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

All the best BT, hope BG is a good fit.

Always a challenge fighting you guys.

Cheers.

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

Andy.9137

hair, beard, mustache…all whiter!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Escthiil.3210

Escthiil.3210

Pickle the White. It almost sounds as if you have evolved into something stronger.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Pickle the White. It almost sounds as if you have evolved into something stronger.

Bite your tongue .. in all these months I’ve only been able to kill him once. And that was with five other friends. Holy Pickle is unkillable. A stronger Pickle makes me cringe .. wait, what did I walk into?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Bite your tongue .. in all these months I’ve only been able to kill him once. And that was with five other friends. Holy Pickle is unkillable. A stronger Pickle makes me cringe .. wait, what did I walk into?

Its his magnificent beard it shields him from all forms of attk both physicals and mental!

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in Match-ups

Andy.9137

Make sure you use the toy bag back-piece item, your transformation will be complete.

now that you mention it, I probably should not have deleted that.

in Match-ups

Escthiil.3210

Bbbbbbuttt, I want him to evolve. So we at Corp can all run Celestial… Cause I like Celestial… It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside… And happy… And uh… I will stop now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

Bite your tongue

Warning: Do not actually attempt.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

lol, you ever get stuck in a position after dying and it doesn’t go away?

It is like an asura, pointing a way to the moon. Don’t look at the asura or you will miss all that… what the heck?

Bless Coffee, O my soul.

Try blessing the asura with some of the coffee.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

Bbbbbbuttt, I want him to evolve.

Cucumber evolves into Pickle the White!

PickleMon, I Choose You!

in Match-ups

Andy.9137

PickleMon, I Choose You!

this isn’t even my final form

Attachments:

(edited by Andy.9137)

in Match-ups

Posted by: sparklevision.8109

sparklevision.8109

Your visage is impressive.

Furnished Host | Angels of Eternal Destiny
On hiatus from GW2 since mid-July 2013

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

…what is he holding?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

…what is he holding?

A biscotti

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

in Match-ups

Escthiil.3210

Would like to officially cut off all ties with Pickle the White after the release of that scandalous screenie.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

PickleMon, I Choose You!

Dear,

I believe your doctor has a cream for that.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

BT has been stuck fighting the same servers for a long time, good on them for a change of scenery, sometimes its needed.

If the WvW opponents are indeed the main reasonthe timing of the move is very odd. With the WvW changes comming, the opponents will be more-or-less random.

Anyway, enjoy your T1 server.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

But Eva… -sniffle-

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

If the WvW opponents are indeed the main reasonthe timing of the move is very odd. With the WvW changes comming, the opponents will be more-or-less random.

Anyway, enjoy your T1 server.

It is the combination of everything: opponents, FA, the game, and ourselves.

Lothem

in Match-ups

Posted by: Charr RN.9860

Charr RN.9860

DB, stop manipulating the system. A new rating system comes out and suddenly you start diving toward 3rd place? I am blatantly accusing DB of this. JQ was a mastermind at manipulating the system. FA going to take second?

Sea of Sorrows – EXG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

DB, stop manipulating the system. A new rating system comes out and suddenly you start diving toward 3rd place? I am blatantly accusing DB of this. JQ was a mastermind at manipulating the system. FA going to take second?

LOL. You do know they closed one heck of a gap between them and TC. FA is doing equally as good.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Quick! Everyone stop trying so this guy can be right! It’s important!

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

NARF.

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

When accusations come out, let us remember:

Ricky Bobby: Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I’m too drunk to taste this chicken."

in Match-ups

Posted by: Counterattackk.8037

Counterattackk.8037

So whats up with that stupid DB guild camping the jumping puzzle? Nothing better to do?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

As the week draws to a close.

Thanks all for the good fights, much as we like to kill each other, if we didnt have each other, there would be noone to kill.

Good luck to those leaving for hopefully greener pastures, and props to those who choose to stay.

Cheers.

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genesis.8572

Genesis.8572

Bless Coffee, O my soul.

Try blessing the asura with some of the coffee.

What do you think the Eternal Alchemy is all about if not coffee?

Will Hawkins (Human Guardian)
Feryl Grimsteel (Charr Engineer)
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

OFC FA is going to take second.

It’s kind of hard not to with the very obvious coalition TC and FA have formed. Wait..it took them all week to get close to second, I take that back. I guess it is hard.

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

So whats up with that stupid DB guild camping the jumping puzzle? Nothing better to do?

People have been camping the JP since GW2 came out…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Charr RN.9860

Charr RN.9860

It’s kind of hard not to with the very obvious coalition TC and FA have formed. Wait..it took them all week to get close to second, I take that back. I guess it is hard.

Accusing TC and FA of having an alliance is supposed to cover up the real problem here?

Sea of Sorrows – EXG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

Accusing TC and FA of having an alliance is supposed to cover up the real problem here?

Sorry, are you new to TC/FA or something? They are notorious for pushing against one server together. It really doesn’t take a theoretical physicist to see whats going on. On the forums and in wvw it’s literally spelled out for you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ganeshori.6309

ganeshori.6309

Wait….so we are supposed to be buddy buddy with TC? You mean the other day we wasted most of it Try to take DBBL garry from them,(at least 6 attempts). And being brutally slaughtered by them many times. Was actually working with them? I honestly think would could have gotten a better points gain elsewhere if that were the case.

Sgt Rock / Necrotic Charm —- Dcon
2nd Battalion / 5th Marines – Hotel Company – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

Wait... so we are supposed to be buddy buddy with FA?

YaY! Raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens, and ... peanut butter and honey on Toast. Cuz FA can be all sweet but they’re kinda chewy and stuck to the roof of your mouth and then you really gotta put your tongue into it to get any real results. Like that but not quite, right?

"Literally - Used to acknowledge that something is not literally true but is used for emphasis or to express strong feeling." So, it means it isn’t really, but could be if it was what it wants to be which isn’t? Bloody stupid word.

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Sorry, are you new to TC/FA or something? They are notorious for pushing against one server together. It really doesn’t take a theoretical physicist to see whats going on. On the forums and in wvw it’s literally spelled out for you.

Funniest thing I’ve read all day…