06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: lindstroem.3601

lindstroem.3601

After cleaning the floor with the AM blob whole night in FS borderland they came back at 2:30 am to blob down our borderland. what a kitten server.

(edited by lindstroem.3601)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

Nah, we had two blobs: One on FSP and the other one on Aurora. The blob that came to FSP now is the one from Aurora.

(edited by Nauda.3678)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artemis.6283

Artemis.6283

Uuh lindstroem…. please… if u were on fs boderland you should be the last to complain about blobbing….
Dramapeaks…

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mnl.8146

Mnl.8146

02:30@ night, a wild AM blob appears (50+)!

FSP uses defend! (x25 players), It’s not very effective.

AM uses golems against T1, It’s very effective.

AM flips whole border in 30 minutes.

AM leaves border.

All I can say is: clap well clap done clap AM. You truly live up to your name. Sending in a blob in the middle of the night, feel proud of your skills.

Attachments:

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TempzCr.6427

TempzCr.6427

Funny thing happened at Earies tower tonight. I think we were at FS borderlands, by we i mean AG guys. It was an even fight, around 10v10. We were at the tower, i think we fought for roughly 45 minutes vs FS for the tower. We ended up winning the fight with around 3-4 players remaining including me and a couple of guildies. We started capping the tower. What happens next is quite funny. We were slowly capping, when everything started lagging. I turned around, and there it was. The AM superblob. It was like red goo sweeping over the land, red blood even, that’s how evil it looked. The blob calmly went inside the tower, ran up to us, at this point we had the tower around 80% capped. So they run in, sweep us over and take the tower xD
I’m new to WvW, and if this happens at a regular basis, no wonder why people complain about the blobs!

Edit: The fight vs. FS was awesome by the way! Havn’t had that much fun in WvW!

Tempz Warr – Warrior [Aurora Glade]
Third Legio – [III]

(edited by TempzCr.6427)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Nauda.3678

Don’t worry we gonna visit Aurora again now. They tryed to golem-rush our precious hill!:(

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moerscho.4012

Moerscho.4012

02:30@ night, a wild AM blob appears (50+)!

FSP uses defend! (x25 players), It’s not very effective.

AM uses golems against T1, It’s very effective.

AM flips whole border in 30 minutes.

AM leaves border.

All I can say is: clap well clap done clap AM. You truly live up to your name. Sending in a blob in the middle of the night, feel proud of your skills.

Awwwwww. Hope you won´t play against BB in the near future. Otherwise your hands will hurt if you clap everyday when their night-force caps your whole border.

Oh and guess what happened to our Border yesterday at around 3AM….did you see anyone complain? NOPE.

Freya Tyrsdottir
Zirkel der Nacht [ZN]
Abaddons Mund

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

I LOL at how terrible AM is. Salute your ability to herd so many people into a semi-cohesive unit but jeez your skillz are lacking at best. I hope i get another shot at zerg busting this week with my posse. The only challenge you offer is the size of your group. But im fairly certain our 25 can and will wipe your 75-100 man groups many time before the week is over. Sure i have screen shots but why bother we all know what AM runs no need to post the obvious. Hope everyone has a good week.

In TUP we Trust
Birdie

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

I found something curios. I was wondering what the average kill count was for the typical AM player, 5k? 10k? As they all seem really eager to get each and every kill in when they can. It’s quite benny hill to see 60 guys chase 1 or 2 around. They musta heard rumours that precursors dropped or something. Maybe I’m missing something hmmm.

Looking forward to seeing what action awaits the rest of the matchup!

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

lol @ AM zerg that chased us half the map while we capped SM :P

Actually, wasn´t half the map. It was just outside SM, where your 10 man group, killing 1 or 2 from AM, where they were tyring to get inside SM, where the big zergs from all the servers were there(2minutes for a heal skil lto use ). The funny thing is that after we were 10 randoms, we cornered you at the small cliff, just outside SM, and eventually we managed to prevail.

PS: Unless of course you are speaking of another situation, my post has no meaning.

Regards

Seed

Wasn’t that situation.

And no buddy, you weren’t 10 get your numbers straight

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maureen Adaal.3412

Maureen Adaal.3412

Had quite a lot of fun this morning on FSP borderland this morning. We were finally able to cap our Bay. After some time we managed Lake, but Briar was too tough to crack, due to good defence. Had some nice 1v1’s also. Thanks to both AG and MS for the fun fights.

Elena Adaal – [Kale] Kalevala – Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: leadustin.1572

leadustin.1572

But im fairly certain our 25 can and will wipe your 75-100 man groups many time before the week is over.

Dreams come true, but not yours.

Hope everyone has a good week.

Same to you too

Abaddons Mund till shutdown

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wartna.8671

Wartna.8671

Oh cmon AM, get some skills. Atleast Piken had a good, organised zerg. You guys can’t do kitten without having atleast twice our numbers….

Far Shiverpeaks
Kalevala [KALE]

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kunigunde.7401

Kunigunde.7401

Oh cmon AM, get some skills.

We don´t need skills to get you lootbags (it would also work fine without skills and a without twice your numbers – but maybe we have both? its a real relaxing matchup for us this week).

But i understand your frustration: I also would be frustated, loosing all match-ups since weeks (and i also would look to find reasons on all others and not on my extreme skilled playstyle).

Cheers from Abaddon…

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Christian.2395

Christian.2395

Hey FSV, I found your hymn on youtube….

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

Oh god the trolling in this thread from AM…
This song comes to mind reading your posts.

“Who let the trolls out? Who? Who?”

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirana Dark.4681

Sirana Dark.4681

AG maybe next matchup u get Vabbi or something else, then u guys are the giant blob.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: manudiao.9803

manudiao.9803

we got golem rushed by ER last week. 18 alphas, 2 omegas. they couldn’t bring more because there weren’t enough mesmers to port them. oh wait… did I mention their big zerg? that’s how the game is :P

stop crying. it’s always the same with those EU servers :p

already miss last week

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wartna.8671

Wartna.8671

Oh cmon AM, get some skills.

We don´t need skills to get you lootbags (it would also work fine without skills and a without twice your numbers – but maybe we have both? its a real relaxing matchup for us this week).

But i understand your frustration: I also would be frustated, loosing all match-ups since weeks (and i also would look to find reasons on all others and not on my extreme skilled playstyle).

Cheers from Abaddon…

Haha, i’m not saying this after i got defeated. We just killed a group of 10 with 5 of us and a group of 20 with 10 of us. I’m stating it’s sad that you need atleast twice our numbers to defeat us. That’s just sad and yes, we had bad matchups lately. Thing is though, Piken did show some skills. You lack it completely.
Btw, where do I state that I blame others for losing? i’m not even talking about the match up in general. We lack numbers, we have a lot of pugs that don’t listen. There, want a cookie now?

Far Shiverpeaks
Kalevala [KALE]

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Don’t worry we gonna visit Aurora again now. They tryed to golem-rush our precious hill!:(

if you mean the two golems in AG borderlands, then that was me and another commander, if you mean the 11 golems attacking your keep while FS attacked SM, then that was me as well, quite a lot of the stuff on this thread I have done, try and guess which ones were me

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

btw AM, I personally don’t mind your server, it’s only Riverside I can’t stand, but I have to say, you do blob, more than us and FS combined, that is why I lead attacks on you all of the time, btw, greetings from the guy that lead the attack on your hills keep in your borderlands, not once, but twice in one day. That’s right, I was the guy that led an attack that took over the entire southern part of the map, we even took hills while you and FS were fighting (in my defence, I thought you had finished fighting)

edit: by map, I mean AM borderlands

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

leadustin.1572

We just killed a group of 10 with 5 of us and a group of 20 with 10 of us.

And 40 with 20 and 80 with 40. Same boring story. Over and over again.

There, want a cookie now?

No but maybe you?

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Here’s a crazy idea

AM forum trolls, get your guilds to GvG us 20 vs 20 … if you win you silence your critics no? If you have no desire to fight us, you show your true colours

Its a pretty simple choice, I know which one you will likely choose and ill be pleasantly surprised if you chose the other. But here’s hoping

Show us what your made of AM

Offer is open to FSP also, but we all want to see what AM is made of

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

and before there are more comments about 20 vs 20 isn’t GvG… you are the type of person who will be saying next 100 vs 20 is pvp lol.

looking forward to any replies and potential matches

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rima.5314

Rima.5314

Well…

The only reason why AM can blob you, is because you are outnumbered.

The population of AM is middle, the one of FSP is high and the one of AG even very high.
So you are not able to inspire enthusiasm for wvw among your players in the same way AM can.
And for that you have to blame AM…

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Nauda.3678

if you mean the two golems in AG borderlands, then that was me and another commander, if you mean the 11 golems attacking your keep while FS attacked SM, then that was me as well, quite a lot of the stuff on this thread I have done, try and guess which ones were me

I guess I missed these two attack. No it was an attack by AG on AG-BL at hill. You had ~10 Golems or something like that. It was quite close to the time i posted that post there.

Concerning the trolling:
We tried to explain ourselves and we tried to discuss in a respectful manner for weeks now. Most of us still do it actually. But after such a long time some people really get bugged and start trolling a little bit I guess. That said you guys got some trolls too so it’s not a onesided contest.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Anet should just raise the AOE limit for servers when they face Blobbedon ^^

As for me , i will contunue roaming Am border and EB with my necro to gank ppl..
it actually works.. with my necro…really.. i was as surprised as you are.. ^^

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Nauda.3678

Well you guys run in groups greater 5 most of the time too(20-40 people average I guess) so we would profit from it too(perhaps more than you).

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Apfelschorle.6472

Apfelschorle.6472

Sorry, although im not a fan of blobbing, it’s really funny that you ignore the fakt that you have another 15 ppl on the left and 10 more at the 2nd commander behind you. So numbers were almost even ;-D

— Miller’s—

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

All i want is some fun fights without skilllag and lag, but blobadon cant give us that.

How about some gvg`s AM ? you sure got big mouths on the forums. Let`s see those “skills” ingame.

You want some GvG´s? Then you should play Guild Wars 1. In GW2 there is´nt a GvG mode. If you mean the simple fights behind the mill – rofl. Thats no GvG. Thats bullkitten.
Seems the right way to proof your awesome skills. lool

That your opinion, but atleast they are without lag and skill delay, which almost every fight with you guys have.
For me personal you are runing my gaming experience everytime i play against you guys, because almost everytime i meet you in battle, you have atleast 40-70 against our small man guild which isnt funny at all.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

How about some gvg`s AM ? you sure got big mouths on the forums. Let`s see those “skills” ingame.

You want some GvG´s? Then you should play Guild Wars 1. In GW2 there is´nt a GvG mode. If you mean the simple fights behind the mill – rofl. Thats no GvG. Thats bullkitten.

It`s ok pumpkin, we all noticed that FAME is made from the same quality material as the rest of AM. You should rename it to LAME, it would be more fitting. Some of the best guilds in gw2 are doing gvg, and here you are calling it “bullkitten”. That`s quite idiotic coming from someone who is scared to even leave the blob.
As for the rest of AM`s, post all the youtube crap you want, at the end of the day we`ll still be here jumping on your corpses.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Kaleygh.1524

Well…

The only reason why AM can blob you, is because you are outnumbered.

The population of AM is middle, the one of FSP is high and the one of AG even very high.
So you are not able to inspire enthusiasm for wvw among your players in the same way AM can.
And for that you have to blame AM…

So let me get this right, you want us to “inspire enthusiasm” in all the cursed shore pve farmers, so they come to wvw instead.
But then we will become like AM.
No thanks mate.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artemis.6283

Artemis.6283

I don’t see your problem,
You say the whole time that we need at least twice your number in ordner to win with luck…
When you see our 70 man Blob you just need 36 ppl that’s not much… I see them all the time… I don’t see your problem, as you are clearly superior to us as u say the whole time. You need lees ppl and you get more lootbags because all you see is our corpses as you pointed out several times.
And yeah we are clearly the ones that are trolling no doubt. You are superior, you never EVER blob and the earth is flat……

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Kaleygh.1524

You dont seem to get it. Most of us have 2 frames per second when encountering your zergs. Im not going to explain why that happens, you can find info about it yourself on the forums. What i can tell you is that the game is not fun when you cant use your skills or even move.
On one side it is Anet`s fault for the crappy engine they are using but most of the fault lies with the whole mentality that servers like AM have.
“Its ok if we suck, we`ll just get more players and steamroll them”.
If you want to win that badly and this is how you want to play the game, its fine with me, go ahead.
But dont come here and bullkitten us trying to come up with excuses for zerging.
AM already has a reputation for being a terrible server, what you guys are doing ingame or on the forums is making it worse.
Have fun blobing

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

just to let you know AM, I am working hard to improve AG so we won’t keep getting beaten.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seed.5467

Seed.5467

Some of the best guilds in gw2 are doing gvg, and here you are calling it “bullkitten”.

It is actually. GvG is a pure PvP mode, with PvP skills and PvP equipment. WvW is PvE. In reallity you are playing small scale fights, in a PvE enviroment, with PvE skills and PvE equipment.

As for the rest of AM`s, post all the youtube crap you want, at the end of the day we`ll still be here jumping on your corpses.

By jumping on our corpses, you are not contributing to your server. So if that makes you happy, then keep doing it.

Regards

Seed

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

leadustin.1572

It`s ok pumpkin, we all noticed that FAME is made from the same quality material as the rest of AM. You should rename it to LAME, it would be more fitting.

Pumpkin? How sweet. Why so mad? Problems with your high skilled small scale roaming? You know nothing about FAME – but we know what you are: a little crying child trying to force us a gameplay we wont play. Fact!

Some of the best guilds in gw2 are doing gvg, and here you are calling it “bullkitten”. That`s quite idiotic coming from someone who is scared to even leave the blob.

And if all of the best GW2 guilds playing “gvg”, it makes it not better. In GW2 is´nt GvG. You can write what ever you want, its always bullkitten.

at the end of the day we`ll still be here jumping on your corpses.

What corpses? Ohh of course. You are talking about our respawned players, wiped by perma stealth high skilled small scale roaming thieves. rofl
You are such a dud shoot.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

There’s just two types of mentalities on display here.

One wishes to improve on their individual skill and feel individual achivement when playing the game, the other wishes to win against enemies in a pack and feel proud of what was accomplished by their group, not necessarily by themselves.

I can understand where the latter is coming from but I personally can’t take pride in what others have done, I want to know that what I’m doing has actual impact in what has taken place… And consistently seek to improve myself.

It’s just when you’ve played this game for as long as most of us have, you want to actually get good at it, instead of just being zerg fodder. My “enlightenment” came when I first dueled an enemy 1 on 1, with no back-up, and lost. It just showed me a whole new level of playing other than just following around a commander tag like a lemming.

I don’t want to force anyone to give up a casual playstyle since not everybody cares to play as much, but to see skilled play ridiculed in favour of reliance on larger numbers to win, just makes me question the current generation of gamers…

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

TempzCr.6427

Some of the best guilds in gw2 are doing gvg, and here you are calling it “bullkitten”. That`s quite idiotic coming from someone who is scared to even leave the blob.

And if all of the best GW2 guilds playing “gvg”, it makes it not better. In GW2 is´nt GvG. You can write what ever you want, its always bullkitten.

Theres a chance i might sound stupid, but here goes.
Isn’t the game called Guild Wars? So like calling GvG bullkitten, is .. Well .. Bullkitten, atleast to some degree, since there isn’t any GvG mechanic in the game yet.

Not hating on anyone here. I’m new, so i’m still figuring out who to hate

Also i’m trying to lighten the mood a little, don’t take this post fanatically serious!

Third Legio – [III]

(edited by TempzCr.6427)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Nauda.3678

Well GvG in GW1 was nice and stuff but some of you guys take this “GvG” definition way to tight. This style of GvG is more the GvG style from games with large openworld PvP. It’s different from the GvG mode in GW1 but it IS GvG(Guild vs Guild).

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

leadustin.1572

Theres a chance i might sound stupid, but here goes.
Isn’t the game called Guild Wars? So like calling GvG bullkitten, is .. Well .. Bullkitten, atleast to some degree, since there isn’t any GvG mechanic in the game yet.

Not hating on anyone here. I’m new, so i’m still figuring out who to hate

Guild Wars is based on the lore. The Guild wars between guilds of orr and kryta etc.
And not between player guilds.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Kaleygh.1524

Some of the best guilds in gw2 are doing gvg, and here you are calling it “bullkitten”.

It is actually. GvG is a pure PvP mode, with PvP skills and PvP equipment. WvW is PvE. In reallity you are playing small scale fights, in a PvE enviroment, with PvE skills and PvE equipment.

By jumping on our corpses, you are not contributing to your server. So if that makes you happy, then keep doing it.

Regards

Seed

your WvW is pve because you and others stuck in the same mentality as you play it as such. Most of us play it for the pvp part which you seem to have forgotten.

@leadustin – aww did I hurt your feelings by saying something bad about LAME ? what are you going to do about it ? troll me on the forums?
I guess that`s all you can do because i have seen what you can do ingame and it aint much

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

TempzCr.6427

Guild Wars is based on the lore. The Guild wars between guilds of orr and kryta etc.
And not between player guilds.

Ah. Well i figured that much, don’t know what was going on in the first Guild Wars, but i thought it was revolving around GvG stuff or something similar. Oh well, time to brush up on my lore :b And thank you for enlightening me!

Third Legio – [III]

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

FSP hills… The way Riverside does it. Seems like FSP learned a lot from them.

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

FSP hills… The way Riverside does it. Seems like FSP learned a lot from them.

Cant remember last time we played against Riverside, so no.
But it was probably before christmas.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Seed.5467

your WvW is pve because you and others stuck in the same mentality as you play it as such.

Like it or not, WvW is PvE modus, with PvE skills and PvE equipment with buff food and the objective is to make points by capturing Keeps, Towers, Supply Camps etc. Ergo we and others are playing it like that.

Most of us play it for the pvp part which you seem to have forgotten.

Then why don´t you play PvP, with PvP skills and PvP equipment if you like so much to play PvP as i do ? Maybe we have different opinion of what PvP is.

Regards

Seed

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

As far as I know, Guild Wars 2 developers stated that the way WvW should be played is by spreading as many groups of players as possible and hitting on multiple sides.

They also stated that they want to encourage small teams on defeating the zergs using more tactics than “one skill button”.

If you blob so much that it makes the game lag, than you surely aren’t playing the game as intended.

Here are Devon Carver own words:

Everyone who plays WvW has encountered the zerg, either as a member or as a victim. The zerg is an important part of the game, but it shouldn’t be the best strategy for victory.
An important distinction should be made between large, organized groups of players making strategic strikes and mindless groups of players running around in a mob. The former are deadly and effective. The latter can be deadly at times but tend to be sorely lacking in strategy. Our goal is to continue to encourage organized large groups while giving small, tactical groups the necessary tools to put a dent into larger mobs of less-skilled players. We think that it can be fun to run around in a zerg — but we also think that the game should be about tactical acumen and skill more than sheer numbers.

So justify all you want that you are playing the game as you should, but you aren’t according to those who developed the game.

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Seed.5467

As far as I know, Guild Wars 2 developers stated that the way WvW should be played is by spreading as many groups of players as possible and hitting on multiple sides.

Yes, thats indeed a good strategy if you facing an opponent which outnumbers you.

They also stated that they want to encourage small teams on defeating the zergs using more tactics than “one skill button”.

Yes, thats why they introduced defensive siege equipment. Do not underestimate the damage that a good positioned Balistas or Arrow Carts can inflict on zergs. Especially on a choke-point.

If you blob so much that it makes the game lag, than you surely aren’t playing the game as intended.

We blob, because we outnumber you. The funny thing, is that we are a medium server and you are a high server. The difference between us is that encourage new players to play WvW, and we do not have an elitist attitude.

So justify all you want that you are playing the game as you should, but you aren’t according to those who developed the game.

Actually, we do playing WvW as it supposed to be played, by taking Keeps, Towers, Supply-Camps etc. it´s that simple.

Regards

Seed

(edited by Seed.5467)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Kaleygh.1524

@Seed – as long as im fighting and killing players and not mobs its pvp. The difference between pvp armor/skills and the ones we use in wvw its minimal. Pvp also has objectives so your argument is sadly flawed. WvW is basically pvp on a larger scale, with more diverse objectives.
Just because you play the game as player versus door and choose to blob up when you get killed doesnt make it pve.
@leadustin – judging by your comments it seems it hurts you a lot more
how many infractions have you gathered so far ?
Enjoy

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

TempzCr.6427

Actually, we do playing WvW as it supposed to be played, by taking Keeps, Towers, Supply-Camps etc. it´s that simple.

Okay, didn’t you just read what the guy posted? Those were the official words, of the game developer.
To me, it seems like apparently, you feel like you know how to play WvW, better than the developers do.
As i said earlier, i don’t hate anyone here, i’m fine with you blobbing up, i can run around with my small guild and still have fun capping other things, away from the blob. But your attitude is just ignorant, and very arrogant.

Regards.

Tempz

Third Legio – [III]