06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: VoragoUmbra.6187

VoragoUmbra.6187

Thanks for another fun night on AM borderland. Had a ton of fun with the fight outside of NE tower against the AM guild collaboration and DW/FSV from FSP.

Seems the changes we made are working out quite well.

I wasn’t there for any of the fights with PUNK earlier in the night but heard they were quite fun. Keep up the goods fights all around.

[TUP] bad player.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Thanks for another fun night on AM borderland. Had a ton of fun with the fight outside of NE tower against the AM guild collaboration and DW/FSV from FSP.

I wasn’t there for any of the fights with PUNK earlier in the night but heard they were quite fun. Keep up the goods fights all around.

Say what ?
I was there when TUP was camping inside tower when we FSP was fighting against AM outside …

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Belfagor Diabolos… My fraps footage disagrees with what you say It was a proper 3 way with no bias.

Maybe we have different definition of camping… but we were outside the ne tower engaging more often than inside… and its not like we setup a ton of defensive siege waiting for gate/wall to go down… We were fighting and killing people with our actual abilities the way the game is meant to be played, you know using class profession skills.

I particularly enjoyed the fight in the ne tower VS AM(was a decent scrap)… where unfortunately overtime a few of us got knocked out and couldn’t get back in (about 7 of us still outside fighting) and slowly the guys inside got whittled down… Meanwhile two AG guys recaptured hills

So ADAC, DP, & any other AM guilds

AoA, Blos, DW, FSV, PUNK & any other FSP guilds

Any of you interested in GvG this week?

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

@Belfagor Diabolos – Ye its funny when you make claims, when we record the actual night in question.

In anycase: was a great encounter, multiple guilds, forces, call it what you like from all 3 servers in and around the NE tower. Nice to see we brought the action to us, rather than always having to seek it out.

As for camping in a tower… just lol.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: hallonknopp.6532

hallonknopp.6532

Say what ?
I was there when TUP was camping inside tower when we FSP was fighting against AM outside …

Haha yeh, we where a lot there watching you rush in the ac rain, curious how it would end. I for one didn’t feel like to disturb that entertainment

Random PUG (scum)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

I have to agree with the TUP guys that they didnt camped inside the tower. They only regrouped there once or twice, cant remember exactly, which is very legitmately strategy.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Dont take me wrong I didn’t say so TUP stay all the time inside the tower – U have this advantage ( good 4 U ) so U can use a tactic – strike and hide – when things going wrong .. every one will do this same on Ur place … when FSP and majority of AM ( excluding this AM players on the cliff ) was fighting in open field …
U right "camping " wasn’t the best word here …
my apology for misunderstanding ….

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

(edited by Belfagor Diabolos.1940)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue.7256

Blue.7256

Thanks for an awesome evening on AM border [TUP] & [RL] had some nice fights and enjoyed every single fight! [FAME] thanks for some nice blob fights. GG this evening on AM border my fellow FSP.

Indeed that was a really intense evening, thanks for good fights. We were really surprised how relentless you guys were! Keep up the good work.

[RL] Bluel
Royal Legion – Polish MMORPG Guild
www.royallegion.pl

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

Dont take me wrong I didn’t say so TUP stay all the time inside the tower – U have this advantage ( good 4 U ) so U can use a tactic – strike and hide – when things going wrong .. every one will do this same on Ur place … when FSP and majority of AM ( excluding this AM players on the cliff ) was fighting in open field …

From my perspective it looked like AM had the biggest force outside, then FSP then AG… as from what I saw that night there was TUP force, Bluel Force and a few friendlies doing their own thing and we were obviously split up most the time.

forgive us for using some stratergy and tactics… it wasn’t strike and hide when things go wrong… it was strike and regroup to strike again… We fought in the open between both enemies there is no need for any negativity it was one of the better fights of the night. It was nice to see all 3 servers going at it in the open without any bias and not too much lag.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jiimm.3879

Jiimm.3879

From my perspective it looked like AM had the biggest force outside, then FSP then AG… as from what I saw that night there was TUP force, Bluel Force and a few friendlies doing their own thing and we were obviously split up most the time.

forgive us for using some stratergy and tactics… it wasn’t strike and hide when things go wrong… it was strike and regroup to strike again… We fought in the open between both enemies there is no need for any negativity it was one of the better fights of the night. It was nice to see all 3 servers going at it in the open without any bias and not too much lag.

I don’t think any negativity was intended. Perhaps just a language barrier causing some mis-interpretation.

Personally I have had a blast with both AM and AG this week, particularly when we encounter other guild groups like TUP

FSV | Kirisho | Mesmer | Far Shiverpeaks

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Belma.3986

Belma.3986

@Wamgor: Thx for the invitation. We will talk about gvg, but never thought about it before. I dont understand the intention of gvg. 2 guilds meet on the field, and they kill each other by pushing into each other. In my opinion, and its only my thoughts: Its more interesting to meet the enemy without a date. Thats wvw which is so exciting. You do not know who is behind the next hill. I saw a lot of gwg videos in this forum. All i can say. Lets surprise each other on the maps .) . And again: Dont talk about blobbing, just because an bigger blob than yours, kills you.

Ela Zapp
lv80 Thief Abaddons Mouth

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

Belma… I agree about roaming, Roaming hands down is the best, because of the variables, random factor… Use of more tactics, terrain and the shock factor and challenge of differing numbers.

I use to be more cynical about GvG also, until we applied ourselves at GvG like we do at WvW and participated more instead of infrequent… Then fighting guilds like MYA, Yak, QQ and others you realise its a lot more than just pushing into each other and killing… Especially with MYA in particular. Those fights can last a long intense amount of time, and little things can sway them one way or the other (like a crucial rally for example) or one guy timing a key ability at the right time catching others by surprise.

Each guild develops their own style, and each commander in each guild also as their own style, so there is variety and a lot of adapting.

As for not talking about blobbing I’ve been showing a lot of restraint on this subject… and it always gets heated discussion… Personally we fought your megablob on Friday we did okay, we looked at a few things and have been looking for it ever since to test ourselves and changes… But we are one of the biggest and some say most organised guild on AG who look for those kind of fights… We have only found blob or semi megablob since and lag permitting its been more fun.

The main issue is not many groups will be our size or as organised by themselves… there’s a lot of smaller/medium scale guys who looking for the fights they can participate in by themselves and that kind of playstyle is lost because of the lack of splitting from AM… So their role and contribution and level of fun is servely effected… What enemy servers would like from you and respect you more for is not megablobbing but splitting into multiple groups more often… (not saying they have to be small) have a main force of 60-70(should be enough) and another 20-40 look after elsewhere on the map.

That doesn’t seem unreasonable to ask and if another server megablobs you, you can just return to the status quo. So the options to the small scale guys on other servers facing you is take a week off WvW or try to counter blob you in a less enjoyable way and more laggy environment. So I can understand their frustrations, and of course you guys will get frustrated because everyone undermines your server achievements.

Before there are any replies says blah blah blah we play how we want, its not very mature when it breaks the games engine and intentionally ruins others fun. Splitting 60-40 or 70-30 instead of 100-0 ain’t a huge difference in your playstyle and should provide more challenging fun fights for you and enemy opposition. But if you want to keep repeating the circle of life then that’s entirely up to you guys

I Personally prefer a aggressive Abbadon’s over Riverside.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

(edited by Wamgor.9347)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TempzCr.6427

TempzCr.6427

A quick salute to TUP, for again doing an phenomenal job on the AM borderlands last night. Seems like everytime you guys start raiding, AM’s potential points fall drastically :b
Good job!

Obviously a great job to other guild running around too, noticed [RL] were there in good numbers, and some [FIRE] folks too. Looks good!

Attachments:

Tempz Warr – Warrior [Aurora Glade]
Third Legio – [III]

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Decent fights tonight guys, not much more to say really :P
Only found guilds with very big numbers running very close to each other or very big enough guilds with loads of pugs on AG border. We then swapped over to FSP border, but by that time we started to get even lower on numbers and everything we found was just to many :P

Hoping for some more equal fights in the coming days when our transfer will be complete So we aint outmanned 1 to 3 all the time against guild groups^^

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

Decent fights tonight guys, not much more to say really :P
Only found guilds with very big numbers running very close to each other or very big enough guilds with loads of pugs on AG border. We then swapped over to FSP border, but by that time we started to get even lower on numbers and everything we found was just to many :P

Hoping for some more equal fights in the coming days when our transfer will be complete So we aint outmanned 1 to 3 all the time against guild groups^^

Dont worry FSV will be there tomorrow

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Dont worry FSV will be there tomorrow

Looking forward to it

Tripilios

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

so, can somebody explain? I’m confused :x

Attachments:

Hello darkness, my old friend.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

Belfagor Diabolos… My fraps footage disagrees with what you say It was a proper 3 way with no bias.

Maybe we have different definition of camping… but we were outside the ne tower engaging more often than inside… and its not like we setup a ton of defensive siege waiting for gate/wall to go down… We were fighting and killing people with our actual abilities the way the game is meant to be played, you know using class profession skills.

I particularly enjoyed the fight in the ne tower VS AM(was a decent scrap)… where unfortunately overtime a few of us got knocked out and couldn’t get back in (about 7 of us still outside fighting) and slowly the guys inside got whittled down… Meanwhile two AG guys recaptured hills

So ADAC, DP, & any other AM guilds

AoA, Blos, DW, FSV, PUNK & any other FSP guilds

Any of you interested in GvG this week?

It was a nice fight indeed iirc you had some AC fires on us, but it was pure fun. We were outmanned the whole time…
Back to the attack of garrison, why the hell did AG sandwich us when we were handling AM in inner south ? It was obvious that we would lose the inner fight but backstabbing us killed your chances to get it lol.

For the GvG, I would gladly accept, but we are not at a 20 people regular basis yet and I need to sort out things before we are ready However, it’s one of our focuses and we will start in the near futur. ;-)

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Hello darkness, my old friend.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

Emixam yes some friendlies built and manned two ac’s on top of the gate… as for garrison we were waiting for you guys to go in the breach we made and saw the ac’s wreck you(our friendlies too and some of us), then we went in gradually and hedged our way in more and more… you guys came back and almost got in south inner Watergate(which I was personally hoping for a lord room fight)… Bluel’s force I guess attacked you for fun and maybe you run out of steam I know gate got down to 40% at one point before it was too well defended. There was no double team just good ole 3 way

As for random turnout for GvG I can understand that and 20 is a harder number to hit for some than say 15 vs 15… look forward to fights in the future as spectator or participant thanks for the reply.

Any others for GvG on Thursday Evening?

/kind Regards TUP

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue.7256

Blue.7256

Nah, we weren’t attacking them upstairs. I wanted to secure the water gate and prevent it from getting closed cause AM was trying to do it. We didn’t push them upstairs, FSP pushed us below instead but they lost few ppl due to that. We did check the gate few times, so maybe that got them worried and made them panic. Even without that, AM would wipe them anyway, so my biggest concern was keeping that gate open.

Pushing through the breach in the wall was fun though.

[RL] Bluel
Royal Legion – Polish MMORPG Guild
www.royallegion.pl

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vortigern.1987

Vortigern.1987

…I still remember fighting AM with my guild before the transfers from Kodash came in, …

I think it’s a bit unfair to shift the blame on our new community members. The change was already in progress when they transfered. In the lower tiers we had a lot of small groups running around, which were only loosely organized and only played together for a short time when a large enemy group entered the borderland. When we finally got to T5 we meet servers with guild groups of 20+ people running around everywhere, which left our small groups with almost nothing to do. We realized we had to adapt to the new situation and we did.

If you have 80 people and exactly 1 commander on the map and there are 2-3 guild groups of 20+ people on your borderland that you have to fight, then your choices are limited. After all ArenaNet gave us only two ways to build groups. Running with more than 10 people without a commander and not everyone in TS/Mumble is a pain and not viable.

True, the transfers from Kodash brought more people to our server, but more important, they brought more commanders. Commanders, that make us more flexible, that are willing to support the community and to be part of it. Most of our guilds will only run solo if there is already a guild/commander who is leading the community zerg on the map, thats how we play. So, guilds like [ADAC], who take this duty very often, do not hurt the GvG part of the game. Quite the opposite is true, whenever they turn on the blue light someone else is free to roam alone. Most, if not all, of our members appreciate that and i think the rest of you should appreciate it too, instead of calling them out for blobbing.

(edited by Vortigern.1987)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maartac.9457

Maartac.9457

Thanks [Punk] and PUGs for the nice Fights yesterday evening on the EB .
We [CE] Centuria had a lot of fun.
Cya

-Necro-Thief-Warrior-Guardian-
http://de.twitch.tv/maartac

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malismo.3287

Malismo.3287

Anybody? Me thinks some evil mastermind must have conjured up a diabolical plan to rule the world!

Alysfa/Ms Alysfa/Mistress Alysfa
15,000 WvW Kills
[FSV]

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Maartac.9457

Siege Tennis !

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

Same old story who will dodge last looks like merchant won

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JonSnow.5610

JonSnow.5610

Thanks AM for golem rushing our keep last night so I could test this AoE loot on the siege. You guys sure drop a lot of loot

Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeadFishy.9102

DeadFishy.9102

Will FSV try to attack AM before the next reset ? Or will they only give loots to AG ?

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

Will FSV try to attack AM before the next reset ? Or will they only give loots to AG ?

We were wiping your groups all day long. Some AM “groups” however are too large, so the only option it to hit and run.
At the end of the day we still get our lootbags, even if we wipe to your blobs sometimes.
I`ll give you the same advice your AM trolls gave FSP – “Cry more”

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Thanks for the fights on AM borderland today!

Shout out to the persistent AM zerg/blob at the NW-tower Great 20 min fight there! :p

And sorry to FSV for the fight at bay with our superior numbers with our friendlies.

Tripilios

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

Some nice 3 ways on FSP borderland tonight. Nice defence of garrison against AM and AG.

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyer.5716

Zephyer.5716

That was some intense fight @ garri on FSP BL…
Nice to see [DW] and [GoT] standing firm with the Pug’s.

Had to shutdown fraps… wasn’t getting the FPS I wanted during the fight

GoT the will to win? GoT the will to conquer?
Then you have GoT to apply to GuildofTweakers, ‘the’ Dutch/Belgium guild in GW2.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xeloren.1682

Xeloren.1682

I didn’t have the opportunity to say gg after the duels, but it’s better late than never, so thanks for the nice fights ppl from AM and FSP!
I made a little video of the best ones, solo lvl12 ranger vs lvl80s, hope you enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEF69Fewgmg&feature=youtu.be

Peace out,

Xel [TUP]

Xeloren [TUP]

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Good Smush on AM BL – Shame AM don’t have much pride for their own BL. We had hoped crushing your garrison and helping turn your whole zone Blue, would provoke some action. Alas shame, most of your zerg map hopped to PVD as “apparently” WvW is PVE an all, the idea of staying to re-conquer your BL vs foes must be too ugly a prospect.

Thanks to all for the fights, blobs, guilds, all foes, determined enemies at Garrison.

Where on earth is the aggression, the desire to fight all in your path, like you have on reset. Disappointing week, no guts no glory, no fight in your blobs. Gone back to the old AM where you disappeared in primetime to come back at 1-2am in the morning to (once again) PVD.

Roll on next week, hopefully an aggressive foe to fight.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Kaleygh.1524

I didn’t have the opportunity to say gg after the duels, but it’s better late than never, so thanks for the nice fights ppl from AM and FSP!
I made a little video of the best ones, solo lvl12 ranger vs lvl80s, hope you enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEF69Fewgmg&feature=youtu.be

Peace out,

Xel [TUP]

Awesome video Xel

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Good Video Xel, enemys were so bad

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

so far, this matchup hasn’t been as bad as I expected, we are almost equally matched, plus, thanks to you (AM), I think I have finally figured out how to defeat turtle defence

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kunigunde.7401

Kunigunde.7401

Good Smush on AM BL – Shame AM don’t have much pride for their own BL.

For last night some of us (AM) decided in a weekly partyevent-zerg to turn your both BLs green (as we where not in the mood to defend after defendig day after day against 2 servers). And it worked. Had some nice fights against some guild-zergs (i.e. KISS + pug) – but most times they wiped very fast and we got incredible much lootbags (and i got my jade-skin).

So i have to say, sorry that we where not on the place where you would have liked us to be, as we where to busy to serve you.

But – maybe it is a poor consolation for you that you also be delivered with WvW-content this morning as you need in the meanwhile hours to get your hill back which is occupied only by some few outnumbered of us.

(edited by Kunigunde.7401)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raeyne.5086

Raeyne.5086

For last night some of us (AM) decided in a weekly partyevent-zerg to turn your both BLs green (as we where not in the mood to defend after defendig day after day against 2 servers). And it worked. Had some nice fights against some guild-zergs (i.e. KISS + pug) – but most times they wiped very fast and we got incredible much lootbags (and i got my jade-skin).

So i have to say, sorry that we where not on the place where you would have liked us to be, as we where to busy to serve you.

Well you didn’t do a very good job of it, your server was ticking at well under 200 points for the hours after we took your garrison. You had quite a considerable force until we won the garri then you all just vanished. Was a shame, we were expecting that force to come back and give us a battle to keep it.

The battle for garrison itself was fun and extensive, took a while and we used the advantage of having more smaller organised groups on the field to attack multiple targets knowing how afraid you are of having groups of less than 60 from having to split up into multiple forces. The T3 garri and bay flipped at around the same time.

Congrats on your jade skin. When you get 5 we can compare our collections and other wvw loot.

Commander Taranius Vier – Guardian
Leucetius Vier – Necromancer | Adiella Vier – Ranger
Proudly representing The Unlikely Plan [TUP] on Aurora Glade.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: leadustin.1572

leadustin.1572

I`ll give you the same advice your AM trolls gave FSP – “Cry more”

LOL! What a joke. I do not know who started to cry, but i guess it´s was AG und FSP.
Who is the troll now?

Abaddons Mund till shutdown

(edited by leadustin.1572)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Kunigunde.7401

your server was ticking at well under 200 points for the hours after we took your garrison

yes you are right – not many hours but maybe one or two hour (but this ok when we tick +/- 300 all other hours)

then you all just vanished

yes – as the party/fun-raid was already running (and this weekly one is real fun and very popular, especialy in ts), and a second reason, AM-bl where to full for the whole raid arround 22:00 for some hours (so we could not come back without splitting the fun-raid until about 24:00)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

The funraid is only fun when every possible player is on one commander while PVDing ofcourse youuuu guys… Be serious please!

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KPower.1394

KPower.1394

Well you didn’t do a very good job of it, your server was ticking at well under 200 points for the hours after we took your garrison. You had quite a considerable force until we won the garri then you all just vanished. Was a shame, we were expecting that force to come back and give us a battle to keep it.

The battle for garrison itself was fun and extensive, took a while and we used the advantage of having more smaller organised groups on the field to attack multiple targets knowing how afraid you are of having groups of less than 60 from having to split up into multiple forces. The T3 garri and bay flipped at around the same time.

Congrats on your jade skin. When you get 5 we can compare our collections and other wvw loot.

Ah, who cares about ticking? We had much fun Last evening (and night). Even as, after 3 days, defending the garni every evening got a little bit boring for some people. Furthermure it often depends on, if there is anyone leading..
Sorry for my bad english and
Best Regards
K Flux

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: leadustin.1572

leadustin.1572

Well you didn’t do a very good job of it, your server was ticking at well under 200 points for the hours after we took your garrison.

OMG! This is the worlds end. AM was ticking UNDER 200 points for some hours. Thats an epic fail!

Ohh wait! AG is ticking at the moment with 165 and FSP only with 115. Whats going on!
so ridiculous.
ohh btw we get soooo much loot.
got it?

Abaddons Mund till shutdown

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Maartac.9457

Thanks 4 the nice Fights yesterday evening on the AG BL !
[CE] Centuria and [ADAC]

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Malismo.3287

Of course we will, if you guys don’t run, which is kinda the key in this process. We rather fight and wipe than cower and run. When it comes to loot bags we definitely do not discriminate :P, even if we wipe we get them, so bring it on AM.

15,000 WvW Kills
[FSV]

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Malismo.3287

Thanks for the fights on AM borderland today!

Shout out to the persistent AM zerg/blob at the NW-tower Great 20 min fight there! :p

And sorry to FSV for the fight at bay with our superior numbers with our friendlies.

Haha, the fight was fun until the door went down. Felt like something my friends and I used to do when we were kids: Put a coin on the railway track……. Train coming….. Splat goes the coin, flattened :P

15,000 WvW Kills
[FSV]

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Ah, who cares about ticking? We had much fun Last evening (and night). Even as, after 3 days, defending the garni every evening got a little bit boring for some people. Furthermure it often depends on, if there is anyone leading..
Sorry for my bad english and
Best Regards
K Flux

Apparently you care about points because as far as I can tell you were hopping to the BLs with the least resistance.

Well you didn’t do a very good job of it, your server was ticking at well under 200 points for the hours after we took your garrison.

OMG! This is the worlds end. AM was ticking UNDER 200 points for some hours. Thats an epic fail!

Ohh wait! AG is ticking at the moment with 165 and FSP only with 115. Whats going on!
so ridiculous.
got it?

No I didnt get it. Because there is nobody on AG that plays coordinated right now. So its totally normal that we dont stop your night- and morningshift at all.
There is a difference if you are ticking low because you dont have players and ticking low because you were dodging encounters with your enemy. Cmon, dont tell me bullkitten about “we didnt care about defense” because clearly you did. You were dodging our groups and BL hopping all the time for the easy PvD.

~ Gandara

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Kunigunde.7401

Apparently you care about points because as far as I can tell you were hopping to the BLs with the least resistance.

No, it was a karmatrain – completely other goals (and when it also comes to an additional tick, everthing is fine – at least for us).
And there was resistance (i think 2 times or so we also wiped, but most times the others). But it would have been free to you to defend your own bl instead of farming ours.

Cmon, dont tell me bullkitten about “we didnt care about defense” because clearly you did.

No – there was no organised defense yesterday on AM-bl as it was boring defending every day at primetime. Sorry that we wont play your game every day.

(edited by Kunigunde.7401)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Kaleygh.1524

..random garbage…

got it?

yeah, those tower npc`s must have fantastic drops

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills