Welcome to T1…… errr BG!

Glad to see all those months of PVE to buy guilds over is finally paying off

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

10/11: BG/TC/JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Sorry TC, no disrespect but you guys just don’t have the coverage to have a strong say in what should be a decent weekend battle amongst the other 2 servers.

We know, we know.

Well, sort of. We enjoy being the third party, like… when JQ & DB are fighting in out, run into the JQ zerg, so DB has an easier time. Or when DB is attacking JQ’s garrison, attack DB’s hills, so they got to stop the attack.

It’s fun, doing things like that

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

I feel bad for jq and bg- i know how boring it is to roll over other servers and they have a long 7 weeks of it.

Happy Hunger Leagues. May the queues be ever in your favour.

in Match-ups

Posted by: brian.3749

brian.3749

Hi Never Die[ND]!! We are [FB]
i just wanna ask where are u guys tonight
we want more fight

[FB] we are WVW elite team about 20 ppl
we are looking for GVG
if you are interested GVG contact me

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I feel bad for jq and bg- i know how boring it is to roll over other servers and they have a long 7 weeks of it.

GO TO BREAD!

:3

PRAISE JED_US

Also weird storm killing my net slowly

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

I would just like to thank TC and BG on the double team on us last night. We were in a fighting mood and did not have to go looking for a fight at all. Fun stuff.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

JQ is STACKED!

Wow, not the same server from 1 month ago.

JQ has all 4 maps on queue during Asian time zones….crazy I know, haha.

BG commanders during that time slot should instruct their players to stack and defend your home lands solely so the JQ players on the other 3 maps gets bored out of their minds.

All 4 maps are not queued during asian times, usually EB has a queue and maybe one other map if people are stacking to try to break a waypoint. People just communicate which map is being hit and drag people from map to map.

All 4 maps can be queued during SEA timezone and frequently is. I know because I have an alternate account on JQ and after being told this was the case I logged in on that account and found there actually was 4 maps queued. This was during the week, mind you, not on the weekend with people pulling OT from other timezones. Ive literally never seen BG with 4 maps queued during SEA when I have been there and I play SEA timezone ~90% of nights. On rare occasions SOR has had queues, but only a couple of times in the few weeks I spent there.

Once leagues start I suspect JQ will have queues during sea almost every night. SOR may be able to pull it off depending on just how much of an influx in numbers we see (from leagues). And BG probably wouldn’t pull it off without massive restructuring and timezone changes to get NA players to play during this timezone OR getting more sea guilds onboard.

Yep and JQ SEA gets more active once the weekend ends for North Americans.

Stead of spreading yourselves out this week and giving free bags to JQ, BG commanders should just stack everyone on their homeland map only during this timeslot and siege the crap out of it. Make JQ on the other 3 maps get bored silly for the full week.

Its still an issue because this would mean we can’t hold keeps on other maps, including waypointed ones. Not really much we can do. Meh. Coverage wars I will just get my stomps on.

Pssst, JQ at present is ticking > 500 vs another Tier 1 server bro…

Troll JQ SEA for the rest of the week and have everyone on stack your home BL to the gills during this time so the other 3 maps can stand around picking herbs for 5 hours.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

JQ is STACKED!

BG commanders during that time slot should instruct their players to stack and defend your home lands solely so the JQ players on the other 3 maps gets bored out of their minds.

All 4 maps are not queued during asian times, usually EB has a queue and maybe one other map if people are stacking to try to break a waypoint. People just communicate which map is being hit and drag people from map to map.

All 4 maps can be queued during SEA timezone and frequently is. I know because I have an alternate account on JQ and after being told this was the case I logged in on that account and found there actually was 4 maps queued. This was during the week, mind you, not on the weekend with people pulling OT from other timezones. Ive literally never seen BG with 4 maps queued during SEA when I have been there and I play SEA timezone ~90% of nights. On rare occasions SOR has had queues, but only a couple of times in the few weeks I spent there.

Once leagues start I suspect JQ will have queues during sea almost every night. SOR may be able to pull it off depending on just how much of an influx in numbers we see (from leagues). And BG probably wouldn’t pull it off without massive restructuring and timezone changes to get NA players to play during this timezone OR getting more sea guilds onboard.

Stead of spreading yourselves out this week and giving free bags to JQ, BG commanders should just stack everyone on their homeland map only during this timeslot and siege the crap out of it. Make JQ on the other 3 maps get bored silly for the full week.

Its still an issue because this would mean we can’t hold keeps on other maps, including waypointed ones. Not really much we can do. Meh. Coverage wars I will just get my stomps on.

Troll JQ SEA for the rest of the week and have everyone on stack your home BL to the gills during this time so the other 3 maps can stand around picking herbs for 5 hours.

Im gonna go re-trait and run my perma-stealth build and pick herbs myself lol Oh and also iron ore and soft wood. Dat phat lootz!

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

JQ is STACKED!

doesn’t BG have any decent SEA?

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

JQ is STACKED!

^ coming from the most stacked timezone of the most stacked server.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

JQ is STACKED!

SoR has more coverage than both BG and JQ.

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

JQ is STACKED!

Im gonna go re-trait and run my perma-stealth build and pick herbs myself lol Oh and also iron ore and soft wood. Dat phat lootz!

Hah! Good one!

They tickin this hard vs a T1 server on a weekend, expect 600++ come Monday thru Thursday morning. The best way to troll overly stacked time slots is to only queue one map, make the other 3 maps of JQ rot for 5 hours picking herbs and bore themselves silly. Hope a BG commander playing this slot is able to make this a go.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

JQ is STACKED!

Not during SEA they dont, they maybe able to queue 2 and have forces on a 3rd but only JQ has all 4 maps queued during the week

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

JQ is STACKED!

Not since they all transferred over to join the queues on Jade Queues. Go back already, give us enough numbers to fight back! This is boring for everyone. Why would you leave BG to stack into an already stacked time-slot and leave BG with nothing? It makes no sense. SEA guilds needs to spead out to more servers for balance. Right now it’s just PVDoor which is soooo boring.

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

(edited by Drakh.3128)

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

JQ is STACKED!

Not during SEA they dont, they maybe able to queue 2 and have forces on a 3rd but only JQ has all 4 maps queued during the week

The server as a whole has more coverage.

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

JQ is STACKED!

Not since they all transferred over to join the queues on Jade Queues. Go back already, give us someone to fight! This is boring for everyone. Why would you leave BG to stack into an already stacked time-slot and leave BG with nothing? It makes no sense. SEA guilds needs to spead out to more servers for balance. Right now it’s just PVDoor which is soooo boring.

PvDoor? So you on JQ now? Per your post history you were with BT of Blackgate just 3 months ago so I think you are part of the problem, not the solution, haha.

(edited by scootshoot.6583)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Wilson.7408

Super Wilson.7408

Get scared… Wilson has been CLONED!!!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

To the BG at JQBL that was attacking our yak at briar just 10mins ago. I know i was outnumbered 6 to 2, but I still had to protect my yak. Yaks are an endangered species.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

Big thanks to [STUN] and [RoT] for awesome fights last night! Had a lot of fun

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

JQ is STACKED!

Not since they all transferred over to join the queues on Jade Queues. Go back already, give us enough numbers to fight back This is boring for everyone. Why would you leave BG to stack into an already stacked time-slot and leave BG with nothing? It makes no sense. SEA guilds needs to spead out to more servers for balance. Right now it’s just PVDoor which is soooo boring.

PvDoor? So you on JQ now? Per your post history you were with BT of Blackgate just 3 months ago so I think you are part of the problem, not the solution, haha.

Nah, just too early in the morning and poorly worded. I’m still on BG. I meant give us enough numbers to fight back rather than just blobbing up and running over the couple of us trying to find some good fights.

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarinis.6054

Tarinis.6054

I almost feel bad for BG. Whoever your leaders are please fire them. With your numbers in every zone there is no reason you cant zerg your way to the most points. Instead I see you guys doing the most kittened stuff. Fix it please

in Match-ups

Posted by: zach.1952

zach.1952

To those of you on BG who are whining and crying that JQ is stacked, let me point you to previous matches where it has been the other way around (actually, in some cases, worse!)

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/29/107
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/29/103
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/29/77

I’d also like to point out that for the majority of T1 matches in the past few months, BG has won first place with a 20k+ advantage over the other two servers, and now, when they are losing, they are acting like a child who has had their toy taken away.

Maybe it’s just the fairweather players having nothing else to do but rage on the forums but BG really needs to learn to fight under uncertain conditions… it’s not an easy win for you anymore.

EDIT: For clarification, no, that does not mean “buy more guilds”. You have the people, use them intelligently.

Level 80: ElementalistWarriorThiefGuardianMesmer
Jade Quarry – NA

(edited by zach.1952)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

BG had a decently sized force in JQ BL last night… guess they got bored of actually pushing on JQ (where they had ACTUAL fights) and decided to roll our stuff for easy points. But thats this week in a nutshell. They caved before mid week against SoR and TC, and I wouldn’t be shocked to see them do it this week as well. (PS to JQ commanders, come tuesday you could probably manage a triple WP on BGBL and have no threat to it)

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

To those of you on BG who are whining and crying that JQ is stacked, let me point you to previous matches where it has been the other way around (actually, in some cases, worse!)

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/29/107
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/29/103
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/29/77

EDIT: For clarification, no, that does not mean “buy more guilds”. You have the people, use them intelligently.

All they’d have to do is look here http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/33 at their server history. They’ve come in rank one numerous times, so has JQ.

I will give them the fact that a lot of their huge WvW guilds aren’t visible anymore, not that they left, but just.. well.. people have stopped playing this game. It happens. This game isn’t all that exciting.

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

I love how the entire attitude of this thread is different without SoR and their zerg of forum warriors. Great fun tonight in JQBL, wish TC had more coverage, but you guys are always a joy to scrap with.

That’s because the jq/bg trolls are setting up camp in sor/sbi/sos thread (mag also). Especially bg though since they have some weird obsession with sor.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

BG had a decently sized force in JQ BL last night… guess they got bored of actually pushing on JQ (where they had ACTUAL fights) and decided to roll our stuff for easy points. But thats this week in a nutshell. They caved before mid week against SoR and TC, and I wouldn’t be shocked to see them do it this week as well. (PS to JQ commanders, come tuesday you could probably manage a triple WP on BGBL and have no threat to it)

What? You mean like pushing north all night and hitting the north towers so you guys could take Hills? We didn’t move on Hills and your side until JQ flipped it back later on.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

What? You mean like pushing north all night and hitting the north towers so you guys could take Hills? We didn’t move on Hills and your side until JQ flipped it back later on.

Or like pushing us OFF of south hills while we hit garrison as a distraction?
Edit: If you’re reffering to reset night, AoI decided it would be better to fight our smaller group outside of spawn instead of actually pushing JQ. I already posted what I think about that earlier.

Lunar Fighter

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Edit: If you’re reffering to reset night, AoI decided it would be better to fight our smaller group outside of spawn instead of actually pushing JQ. I already posted what I think about that earlier.

I didn’t play reset night, so no I’m talking about last night. I don’t know anything about south Hills, but I do know that from the time I got online around 9pm server, through 1am server, our group was working on JQ’s north holdings, and punched holes in Garri and worked on inner a bit while TC was trying to take Hills, which you did right about the time we flipped the NE tower. I promise you, last night, we were definitely trying to promote a two sided push north. However, TC stopped with Hills I guess, and JQ flipped it back not long later, which is when we moved to it.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Besides, who cares who attacks what? It is WvW after all.

in Match-ups

style.6173

You guys are seriously skilled. Just can’t keep track of which server you are on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I real like this matchup. 4 weeks ago every match between JQ and BG that didn’t involve SoR was full with people from BG chest thumping about hat 100k lead in a matchup before and “lol you can’t win without SoR helping you”
It seems that backfired.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I didn’t play reset night, so no I’m talking about last night. I don’t know anything about south Hills, but I do know that from the time I got online around 9pm server, through 1am server, our group was working on JQ’s north holdings, and punched holes in Garri and worked on inner a bit while TC was trying to take Hills, which you did right about the time we flipped the NE tower. I promise you, last night, we were definitely trying to promote a two sided push north. However, TC stopped with Hills I guess, and JQ flipped it back not long later, which is when we moved to it.

9pm server is a bit later than what I’m referring to, but as long as that waypoint in hills got broken I’m happy with it.

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

Hey NS, I don’t think you have NEARLY enough cheese, stack a little bit more perplexity runes plz.

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in Match-ups

electriette.8952

GO TO BREAD!

:3

PRAISE JED_US

Also weird storm killing my net slowly

I…I went to bread afterwards

PRAISE JED_US

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

When commanders have to run tagless due to so many unguilded people from the enemy server playing spies because their server has full maps you know its going to be interesting.

We have a handful of tagless people that run with us that I know personally… though there are certain people (person) on JQ who I know uses spy accounts (and still does, dont give me that kitten)

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

The conspiracy theories have run rampant on this thread. JQ has more coverage than BG/TC. Simple as that there is no spying just good scouting. Our scouts late PST/OCX and EU prime are top notch and are extremely good at giving us advanced warning before anything is in true danger. But we don’t have people spy on servers it’s just sad that the minority of people who believe this will continue to perpetuate this lie.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

electriette.8952

The conspiracy theories have run rampant on this thread. JQ has more coverage than BG/TC. Simple as that there is no spying just good scouting. Our scouts late PST/OCX and EU prime are top notch and are extremely good at giving us advanced warning before anything is in true danger. But we don’t have people spy on servers it’s just sad that the minority of people who believe this will continue to perpetuate this lie.

hmmmmmmmmmmm
actually…

yeah haha you can figure it out on your own <3

I’m just saying that spying is often kept in the dark even to the ‘source’ server. Except maybeeee… FA? Heh.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

hmmmmmmmmmmm
actually…

I’m just saying that spying is often kept in the dark even to the ‘source’ server. Except maybeeee… FA? Heh.

Considering I was leading a fair bit last night and scouting the other bit when the supposed “spying” is happening I think I know a bit about it. I mean we have lots of small groups who are really good at following zergs and roamers and making sure we have intel at all times.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

electriette.8952

hmmmmmmmmmmm
actually…

Considering I was leading a fair bit last night and scouting the other bit when the supposed “spying” is happening I think I know a bit about it. I mean we have lots of small groups who are really good at following zergs and roamers and making sure we have intel at all times.

Check your inbox.

PS I’m not undermining your sentry network, because I know that scouts and sentries in T1 is prevalent and actually pretty good.

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I’d like to point out the person who bragged about spying on FA is on JQ now.. I know people who tell me he’s still been using the accounts recently. Tin foil hats aside, this guy is CONFIRMED to be dual boxing with spy accounts. (I’ve been told he’s used three accounts at once actually)

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: samevil.1952

samevil.1952

Thanks Assurance [AESS] invited me into your raid.
And good to see you again Admiral beau [STUN].
Good luck and have fun, Maybe see you all in battlefield.

Erebusis [FG]
Forsaken gamer Warrior.
www.forsakengamers.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

I real like this matchup. 4 weeks ago every match between JQ and BG that didn’t involve SoR was full with people from BG chest thumping about hat 100k lead in a matchup before and “lol you can’t win without SoR helping you”
It seems that backfired.

It’s hilarious how mad an entire server can be over a single person.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norr.7680

Norr.7680

It seems that backfired.

Riiiiiiighhhhhhtttt

BeastGate Traveler – New Guy in KnT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Santa.4753

Santa.4753

Hey NS, I don’t think you have NEARLY enough cheese, stack a little bit more perplexity runes plz.

You seem angry, can I buy u a drink? (TC RP) #getgud

My Name Kris [YOLO] Bearbow Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Sad to see JQ running the non stop blob train; i used to respect them the most of the t1 servers- that respect is dwindling every day.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Sorry, guys from The Industry [Work]! I was the little baby quaggan supervising you guys. I was afk and then came back to find you guys setting up catas and was pleasantly surprised you let me be.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Lmfao, [SG] at Hills in JQBL. Omg… Your poor omega dodged back a bit too far and fell off the cliff. (He didn’t need to actually really back out of aoe. It was a wooden wall and you would’ve gotten it down just fine.)

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Sorry, guys from The Industry [Work]! I was the little baby quaggan supervising you guys. I was afk and then came back to find you guys setting up catas and was pleasantly surprised you let me be.

AFK on job?

Attachments:

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

style.6173

Sad to see JQ running the non stop blob train; i used to respect them the most of the t1 servers- that respect is dwindling every day.

Who cares how they want to run. If you want to be in T1, this is the meta. If you don’t want to be in T1, I am sure there are other nicer places for you.

TC has two problems:
1. Coverage in Oceanic/SEA
2. Too many tagless commanders who do not communicate with each other.

(edited by style.6173)