10/11: BG/TC/JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jado Cast.1805

Jado Cast.1805

So based on multiple answers:

If you’re alone, 10-20 man will feel like a blob.
Someone said 35+ feels blobby.
50+ is a blob and another said 75+ is a blob.

Maybe we should set a standard so we can really define what numbers are needed to form a blob ^^

Yawn This discussion is so boring. Blobbidy Blobbidy Blobbidy. Can we turn this discussion into something more fun please?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

In all seriousness BG, please please recruit more oceanics. This is 500 tick is boring a hell.

Could you lend us a few thousands of gold you are sitting on so we can buy your guilds?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

In all seriousness BG, please please recruit more oceanics. This is 500 tick is boring a hell.

Could you lend us a few thousands of gold you are sitting on so we can buy your guilds?

JQ did exactly what BG and SoR have been doing for months. BG has more coverage they just give up to easy.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Sorry, guys from The Industry [Work]! I was the little baby quaggan supervising you guys. I was afk and then came back to find you guys setting up catas and was pleasantly surprised you let me be.

AFK on job?

I was scouting Hills and then I alt-tabbed after I’d finished scouting, leave me alone.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

haha, yeah we were telling him not to back up any farther, then he randomly dodged backwards and aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee off the cliff!

Then when I was spam /laughing him, somebody hopped off the wall and kicked me over and I died to…karma is a kitten haha. :p

Ahem, just so you know there was no cheese in Hills.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

If we are buying so many guilds why is it we still have almost non existant EU Guild Coverage? BG has what 3-4 guilds who are EU exclusively and a few that run during this time zone? JQ has 1 small EU guild and a bunch of pugs. Huge difference yet you guys don’t show up during this timezone at all.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

BG needs to pouch some ocx/sea guilds from JQ.
Throw them some golds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

JQ has enough people during EU and NA to ride out the PPT spike gained during the OCX/SEA timezones. Time has shown that round the clock coverage isn’t the only way to win. A two consecutive timezone foundation/spike can be just as if not more effective if you have enough presence to ride out the weaker timezones. SoR was able to win with EU/NA setup/spike. JQ has been getting a solid foundation during OCX, spiking during SEA and then riding out EU and NA.

JQ’s SEA forces used to have to start fresh everyday which prevented them from spiking the PPT. Now they’re logging in with a solid foundation. The income evolution chart on Millenium tells the story.

(edited by Israel.7056)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

If we are buying so many guilds why is it we still have almost non existant EU Guild Coverage? BG has what 3-4 guilds who are EU exclusively and a few that run during this time zone? JQ has 1 small EU guild and a bunch of pugs. Huge difference yet you guys don’t show up during this timezone at all.

You had EU.

But then you kept on stacking untill even they thought it was ridiculous, and moved of.

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

You had EU.

But then you kept on stacking untill even they thought it was ridiculous, and moved of.

Funny. Just enlighten us and tell me where you heard it.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Yeah it is not like there is a massive dead zone where after we have to fix all the damage done so that JQ can get there kitten kicked during NA.

IF it wasen’t for paper keeps on ourside and tier 3 on yours we could do something, but that is now how it is. If we had any SEA we would tear a hole in you, but right now we have a lot of work to do.

We log in and every thing is broken and we need to rebuild it. We show up, but so those yours and while you only have SG that is of any threat it dose not change the fact that it is hard to take tier 3 keeps full of randoms with 15 RK.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Yeah it is not like there is a massive dead zone where after we have to fix all the damage done so that JQ can get there kitten kicked during NA.

IF it wasen’t for paper keeps on ourside and tier 3 on yours we could do something, but that is now how it is. If we had any SEA we would tear a hole in you, but right now we have a lot of work to do.

We log in and every thing is broken and we need to rebuild it. We show up, but so those yours and while you only have SG that is of any threat it dose not change that it is hard to take tier 3 keeps full of randoms with 15 RK.

We had this dead zone for month, maybe you remember it when we only ha our sea left and no EU or OCX and mainly people from your server predicted the end off JQ.

We are stil here. So, come out and play

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

We log in and every thing is broken and we need to rebuild it. We show up, but so those yours and while you only have SG that is of any threat it dose not change the fact that it is hard to take tier 3 keeps full of randoms with 15 RK.

Welcome to the last 5 months of being JQ, SEA and NA. Between 10pm server time and 4am server time we’d lose everything. Between 10 am server time and 2-4 pm server time we’d lose everything. We powered through it as best we could. Accepted what we couldn’t control and had fun fighting when we were on.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

SG is a PST prime time guild if there is any SG on during EU it is a select few who have other things to do most times during the time slot and Occasionally are online. If you meant SR then yes they are a god send because they are always helping out where need be and never run from fights.

in Match-ups

Waage.2047

Welcome to the last 5 months of being JQ, SEA and NA. Between 10pm server time and 4am server time we’d lose everything. Between 10 am server time and 2-4 pm server time we’d lose everything. We’re powered through it as best we could. Accepted what we couldn’t control and had fun fighting when we were on.

And you are even bigger then we ever was. We could not even get close to this high a tick and we are going into LOW activity part of BG.

IF you can barley get a fight out of us how do you think the S1 will go when you fight even less then us.

This reminds me of the last time we had open server transfers and JQ took number 1 spot with no fight for months on end. Only you are even bigger then that now.

You will win season 1, but what then?? IF i where you i would worry.

(edited by Waage.2047)

in Match-ups

Waage.2047

SG is a PST prime time guild if there is any SG on during EU it is a select few who have other things to do most times during the time slot and Occasionally are online. If you meant SR then yes they are a god send because they are always helping out where need be and never run from fights.

I could be getting you confused. There is one guild of RK’s size in wvw during EU often enough.

Also you need the change the names of your guilds. You now have SF, SG and SR.

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Welcome to the last 5 months of being JQ, SEA and NA. Between 10pm server time and 4am server time we’d lose everything. Between 10 am server time and 2-4 pm server time we’d lose everything. We’re powered through it as best we could. Accepted what we couldn’t control and had fun fighting when we were on.

And you are even bigger then we ever was. We could not even get close to this high a tick and we are going into LOW activity part of BG.

IF you can barley get a fight out of us how do you think the S1 will go when you fight even less then us.

This reminds me of the last time we had open server transfers and JQ took number 1 spot with no fight for months on end. Only you are even bigger then that now.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/101
I would look around Wednesday during OCX when BG has 500 ppt. But your are always right you never had dominate timezones like “Stacked Quarry”.
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/87
I could keep going during the time period BG was the king of the hill. Every server has a timezone they are strong in. Recruitment is the only way to solve this but we didn’t overstack a timezone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Welcome to the last 5 months of being JQ, SEA and NA… Accepted what we couldn’t control and had fun fighting when we were on.

This is an admirable attitude that I wish more people shared.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Maybe we should set a standard so we can really define what numbers are needed to form a blob ^^

Sounds like we need to check urban dictionary on this one. Hang on, one sec.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blob

Ok that didnt help.

Hmm maybe a blobl should be calculated as this

B = percentage of players over or under blobing over there
Number of players in 500 units = X
Number of enemies in nearby vicinity in a 500 unit square area = (Y x 2)
Ranks of each friendly player = z
Ranks of enemy players =(z*2)
Position of server in score , multiplier here is 1st place = 3]
Position of server in score , 2st place = [
2]
Position of server in score , 3rd place = [*1]

So lets say 1st place vs 3rd place and 1st place is saying blob

B %= {[((X*3)Z)] / [((Y2)1))Z*2)]} * 100

therefore say if enemies are all rank 100 ( yeah lets assume they are all the same)
and ranks of friendly are all rank 100

and the actual numbers on each side is 20

then

B% = {[60*20]/[(40*20*2)]} 100
B% = 1.5
100 = 150%

Therefore from the true numbers a 1st server will claim 50% over the actual number against a 3rd,

My voodoo maths is powerful.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

IF i were you i’d join JQ ;-) Rumour is we pay 500g + a precursor of own choosing per member that transfers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

BG needs to pouch some ocx/sea guilds from JQ.
Throw them some golds.

Our love for JQ has no price. (Well if you throw in 2 hot swedish blondes for each single JQ male) then, wait, no. Wait whats this, 3 you say? Hmm. tempting offer, but jedsus says never trust the devil

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

IF i were you i’d join JQ ;-) Rumour is we pay 500g + a precursor of own choosing per member that transfers.

Why didn’t I get a precursor when I was managing the war efforts? Durkon you ripped me off!

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

LOL Really?!?!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

LOL Really?!?!

Yes really. I thought it was a funny troll at first, but then found that the guy has only been in TKG for about a month and came from an EU server. So I think he actually meant it, which is even funnier.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

I think it isn’t BG’s fault that JQ’s dominating at the moment but because we TC can’t provide enough balance to make some bg players decide to give it their all during sea/ocx time.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

You ever think about unstacking that timezone YOURSELF? Dont hurt other tiers just to fuel your T1 arms race, for the love of god. If you want to be less bored try seeing it from the other servers point of view.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Sounds like we need to check urban dictionary on this one. Hang on, one sec.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blob

Ok that didnt help.

Hmm maybe a blobl should be calculated as this

B = percentage of players over or under blobing over there
Number of players in 500 units = X
Number of enemies in nearby vicinity in a 500 unit square area = (Y x 2)
Ranks of each friendly player = z
Ranks of enemy players =(z*2)
Position of server in score , multiplier here is 1st place = 3]
Position of server in score , 2st place = [
2]
Position of server in score , 3rd place = [*1]

So lets say 1st place vs 3rd place and 1st place is saying blob

B %= {[((X*3)Z)] / [((Y2)1))Z*2)]} * 100

therefore say if enemies are all rank 100 ( yeah lets assume they are all the same)
and ranks of friendly are all rank 100

and the actual numbers on each side is 20

then

B% = {[60*20]/[(40*20*2)]} 100
B% = 1.5
100 = 150%

Therefore from the true numbers a 1st server will claim 50% over the actual number against a 3rd,

My voodoo maths is powerful.

Half Life 3 confirmed.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

[SG] does randomly on occasion field an EU force a couple times a week. We are not sure what causes the phenomenon, but our lead scientists are looking into it.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

I would look around Wednesday during OCX when BG has 500 ppt. But your are always right you never had dominate timezones like “Stacked Quarry”.
I could keep going during the time period BG was the king of the hill. Every server has a timezone they are strong in. Recruitment is the only way to solve this but we didn’t overstack a timezone.

There is, and always has been, an evolution of strength.

Post the TA-era, however, JQ remains both the gold medal leader and overall leader.
http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/medals
Some JQ posters have a short, and selective, memory.

Additionally, when other servers were winning, JQ actively sought to recruit from those servers. The BG guild leadership – particularly MERC – that was reportedly paid tens and tens of thousand of gold to move – has publicly said they did so to improve competition and balance.

This sort of recruitment had the double effect of improving JQ’s coverage markedly, while reducing BG’s in the same tz. It did more than that, in that it’s tarnished the reputation of what been a respected guild and its leadership.

Improved competition and balance between servers hasn’t happened.

It hasn’t happened to the extent that JQ’s own players are complaining that the Burj Khalifa-esque stack they’ve achieved is producing “boring” WvW while simultaneously closing their eyes and chanting to themselves that “we didn’t overstack a timezone”.

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

There is, and always has been, an evolution of strength.

Post the TA-era, however, JQ remains both the gold medal leader and overall leader.
http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/medals
Some JQ posters have a short, and selective, memory.

Additionally, when other servers were winning, JQ actively sought to recruit from those servers. The BG guild leadership – particularly MERC – that was reportedly paid tens and tens of thousand of gold to move – has publicly said they did so to improve competition and balance.

This sort of recruitment had the double effect of improving JQ’s coverage markedly, while reducing BG’s in the same tz. It did more than that, in that it’s tarnished the reputation of what been a respected guild and its leadership.

Improved competition and balance between servers hasn’t happened.

It hasn’t happened to the extent that JQ’s own players are complaining that the Burj Khalifa-esque stack they’ve achieved is producing “boring” WvW while simultaneously closing their eyes and chanting to themselves that “we didn’t overstack a timezone”.

Um we have had fights in every timezone aside from SEA (I don’t play then so I can’t say what it’s like). We had good fights in early/mid OCX last night vs KH and PLX. Lots of fun fights all around. If guilds are getting paid tens and thousands of gold that’s a shocker to me we don’t have a community fundraiser on the level blackgate does.
To comment about TA I was around then JQ only won when they fell because we had the most consistent force at the time of their fall. We quickly succumbed to SBI who were superior coverage wise and also had some people transferring off JQ due to our 4hour queues some nights. (This is around launch over a year ago I don’t think anyone has 4 hour queue’s on weekdays anymore).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

Um we have had fights in every timezone aside from SEA (I don’t play then so I can’t say what it’s like). We had good fights in early/mid OCX last night vs KH and PLX. Lots of fun fights all around.

I’t’s good that you’re experiencing “fun fights”, but this isn’t the same thing as server-wide balance, inter-server competitiveness, or relevant to a judgement about “stacking”.

Have a look at the following link and scroll down to the Income Evolution section. There are sections where PPT income is close, but the very significant periods of time where there is a massive gap between JQ and everyone else’s are where JQ has recruited from its rivals and where stacking has occurred.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/29/

To comment about TA I was around then JQ only won when they fell because we had the most consistent force at the time of their fall. We quickly succumbed to SBI who were superior coverage wise and also had some people transferring off JQ due to our 4hour queues some nights. (This is around launch over a year ago I don’t think anyone has 4 hour queue’s on weekdays anymore).

Perhaps relevant is that – apart from some boredom and burnout – TA leadership did consider the health of GW2’s WvW, believing that if TA’s dominance continued it would kill WvW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

You guys are seriously skilled. Just can’t keep track of which server you are on.

Very tight knit, good coordination, very disciplined following the leader. It’s also very easily countered.

WvW Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

JQ has enough people during EU and NA to ride out the PPT spike gained during the OCX/SEA timezones. Time has shown that round the clock coverage isn’t the only way to win. A two consecutive timezone foundation/spike can be just as if not more effective if you have enough presence to ride out the weaker timezones. SoR was able to win with EU/NA setup/spike. JQ has been getting a solid foundation during OCX, spiking during SEA and then riding out EU and NA.

JQ’s SEA forces used to have to start fresh everyday which prevented them from spiking the PPT. Now they’re logging in with a solid foundation. The income evolution chart on Millenium tells the story.

Scores are one thing but our EU time is pretty much our early NA/ late SEA. This being said no guild as a whole stays up late or logs on early but people from all guilds come together. So while we may be doing ok during EU time it would still help to have a EU guild to run in their timezone.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Um we have had fights in every timezone aside from SEA (I don’t play then so I can’t say what it’s like). We had good fights in early/mid OCX last night vs KH and PLX. Lots of fun fights all around.

I’t’s good that you’re experiencing “fun fights”, but this isn’t the same thing as server-wide balance, inter-server competitiveness, or relevant to a judgement about “stacking”.

Have a look at the following link and scroll down to the Income Evolution section. There are sections where PPT income is close, but the very significant periods of time where there is a massive gap between JQ and everyone else’s are where JQ has recruited from its rivals and where stacking has occurred.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/29/

Perhaps relevant is that – apart from some boredom and burnout – TA leadership did consider the health of GW2’s WvW, believing that if TA’s dominance continued it would kill WvW.

Look at the ppt spread when against SoR/BG/JQ. There are immense spikes on all sides. But it was overall even look at the final outcome of the last match where it was roughly 10k difference til late thursday night at which point everyone devolved to karma training.

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

You had EU.

GD didn’t leave because we were stacked, they left because they did not want to PvDoor if we were not fighting SoR or BG.

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

Here is your main problem you are looking at the PPT! Not the actually fights or the guilds in Eu timezone, it is ran by our early Na/ late SEA.

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Actually the karma training didn’t really happen thursday night. As we entered SEA, SoR made a HUGE push and made up a lot of ground quickly before things settled back down again around EU time and people started kitten ing around with things like commander roulette.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Actually the karma training didn’t really happen thursday night. As we entered SEA, SoR made a HUGE push and made up a lot of ground quickly before things settled back down again around EU time and people started kitten ing around with things like commander roulette.

My bad it sort of felt karma train esque when I was logging but I didn’t stay on that late.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faithless.3519

Faithless.3519

I have never heard of this and I want in :O

[NS]Faithless Envy /#27NA necro [NS]Leanne Demonsired
Night Shift
18/f/Cali

in Match-ups

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Sad to see JQ running the non stop blob train; i used to respect them the most of the t1 servers- that respect is dwindling every day.

Who cares how they want to run. If you want to be in T1, this is the meta. If you don’t want to be in T1, I am sure there are other nicer places for you.

TC has two problems:
1. Coverage in Oceanic/SEA
2. Too many tagless commanders who do not communicate with each other.

Nothing wrong tagless commanders. At least they are trying get a job done, and enjoy the fight.

You missed the point. Tagless commanders are fine. Tagless commanders who don’t communicate with other commanders are the problem.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

You ever think about unstacking that timezone YOURSELF? Dont hurt other tiers just to fuel your T1 arms race… If you want to be less bored try seeing it from the other servers point of view.

I disagree with this notion. Each server is what it is and I don’t think it truly matters how they got there, homegrown or transfers or a mix.

I do not believe the T1’s can “harm” the other tiers. People are free to go where they will, for their own reasons. If WvW is a person’s primary goal, sorry, if WINNING WvW is the goal, then maybe transferring could be the best path.

For everyone else, we just try to do the best we can with what we got, and hopefully have as much fun as we can, even in hideous defeat. Maybe I should say, especially in hideous defeat.

The Tier 1 servers have no responsibility towards other servers, much less Tiers. Take that thought and apply it to players. We get people walking yaks, standing sentry, all that. No one makes them do it, they choose to. I’m thankful when it happens, occasionally do it myself. Helping your server can be how someone has fun.

Someone should do this. Someone should not do that. Sometimes, it’s more effective to do a thing yourself than it is to hope someone else does it. That’s getting a bit off topic, but my main thing is that only you can choose what you’re going to do.

Unless you’re very persuasive, it’s a waste of time to try to unstack Tier 1, whatever that would take.

PS: BG, JQ, feel free to take a 4 day vacation from WvW effective immediately. There’s like lonely beers, women,and men in Lion’s Arch.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thrashbarg.9820

Thrashbarg.9820

Many, many references to tier 1 in this thread.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING.

There was. Months ago.

Anet got rid of tiers, first with random matchups, now leagues.

If you are transferring/stacking/whatever on the OLD tier 1 servers, and talking about how you want balanced competition, you are lying (either to us or yourself).

It’s likely there will only be ONE SINGLE “tier 1” match in the next 2 months.

Not to mention stacking timezones on each “tier 1” server individually…..

Just stop with the “good fights” lip service crap already. (as an excuse for blob-stack-transfers anyway, I like the actual “hey, good fight” posts, keep those coming)

Hats off to all the ones who stood before me, and taught a fool to ride.

(edited by Thrashbarg.9820)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Thanks for the fun last night TKG
KREAAAAMMMMYYYYYYYYYY <3

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psykoyul.9147

Psykoyul.9147

Thanks for the kind words.
I would like to emphasis on one important point: we are willing to help, we really like to defend. It’s because we like the fights that it induce but it is a win-win situation: we get the fights we want, and we defend our structures for JQ.
So it is essential that everyone on JQ playing during EU prime knows it: there is a band of 10-15 French (OMG!) guys that you may call for help when needed. The only reason why we wouldn’t answer is if we are already defending somewhere.
PM us, we want to fight

GM of Soul Reapers [SR] JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Good work Tom you cnut. I’m not sure if it’s a troll or being serious but it’s kitten kittened either way.

LOL! <3 Flake. No worries mate.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Mance.5640

[SG] sunday night fight clip. ALSO for the TC who watched our Omega cliff diving, then the resulting spam laugh by me and then myself taking the dive after I was spam /laughing him, helped by a TC hammer to the booty, and wanted to see it on video…. wallah! (after the credits)

http://youtu.be/tpuJlcqQzD4

(ty Jane for another fun vid, and our guest stars JQ citizens and AGG)

(edited by Mance.5640)

in Match-ups

Mance.5640

Lmfao, [SG] at Hills in JQBL. Omg… Your poor omega dodged back a bit too far and fell off the cliff. (He didn’t need to actually really back out of aoe. It was a wooden wall and you would’ve gotten it down just fine.)

haha, yeah we were telling him not to back up any farther, then he randomly dodged backwards and aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee off the cliff!

Then when I was spam /laughing him, somebody hopped off the wall and kicked me over and I died to…karma is a kitten haha. :p

pleaaaaase tell me this was recorded

^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamy.1946

Kreamy.1946

Thanks for the fun last night TKG
KREAAAAMMMMYYYYYYYYYY <3

As soon as we got forced out from north camp, I’m thinking… here we go. I remember jumping off the cliff and seeing 8 or so NOC split off chasing the main group to drop off after me and lauging my kitten off thinking…

You lot will keep!

[TKG] Kreamy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Scores are one thing but our EU time is pretty much our early NA/ late SEA. This being said no guild as a whole stays up late or logs on early but people from all guilds come together. So while we may be doing ok during EU time it would still help to have a EU guild to run in their timezone.

Should probably shop around on EU servers I’m sure someone would bite if they were offered the right carrot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Ahahaha good lord that gave me a solid laugh. You must be new here.

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com