10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

I just realized i screenshotted this pic last night

What this picture is SBI spawncamping SoS reinforcements while SoR tries to take our EB keep.

Attachments:

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: KilJoker.4953

KilJoker.4953

I just realized i screenshotted this pic last night

What this picture is SBI spawncamping SoS reinforcements while SoR tries to take our EB keep.

that’s I call .. saying hello.. how ya doing.

SBI

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

So…. SBI….. still want to go to gold?

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

SBI, way to pull us out of our fight with SoR with a ham-fisted attempt on our garri, and you just ended up giving it to SoR anyway.
Only the lag from the SoR guys on the gate prevented you from getting wiped within seconds.

I’m trying hard to respect you guys; I don’t know if it’s your transfers, or you read FA’s WvW manual, or what.

TL;DR Playing for second is for losers.

Oh ho, we’ve got some hard-assed SoS here. But I guess playing for second is better than being 3rd.

No, no it’s not. FA used to play like this every week, now they are getting stomped by Maguuma. YB played this way, and they fell to Tier 5.

On SoS, we know we’ll never get better pounding on SBI. Bring on RISE, CHOO, and HL. Bring on guys that have skill as well as numbers.

I can’t wait for Maguuma to pass SBI. While they have good players , too many of them aren’t ready for this level of play.

You seem oddly infatuated with SBI. You’ve even decided to label us as quitters in another matchup thread— talking crap about us in another thread makes me think even your pvf lacks confidence. Trying to take advantage of our lack of forum coverage too? I’m sorry that we’re no longer just doors you can pound, and we know how excellent you guys are at that but I’m afraid you’re going to have competition that’s awake now. We might be bad and maybe we are worse than you, but the high horse is a bit too high for you.

It’s just fortunate that SoR is in this matchup so you can just attribute everything to SoR holding you back otherwise you guys would totally smash us. And of course talk crap about other servers that aren’t even involved, including one that’s shown a lot more class.

Your respect isn’t needed or wanted. Thanks anyways.

And hats off to SoR, you’ve been very respectful on and off the battlefield since you guys don’t need any chest beating to prove anything. It’s been pretty pleasant compared to the past few weeks.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandMaster.1875

GrandMaster.1875

SOS Eternal Battlegrounds Commander here, it was me Trebing Stonemist non stop this evening. iv also been taking Aldons from under your nose all week. I run alot of militia though, and im not used to so many enemies on the map, being from Kaineng and all.

May the Force be with you…

[Rx] Prescribed Commander – Sea of Sorrows

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

I never wanted gold to begin with.

[Abys]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

I never wanted gold to begin with.

The silver from your loot bags will do.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Yes the SBI community is quite torn. The idea of fairweathers out in full force compounding for seven straight weeks sure is tempting. For the first time we get plenty of people to fight in NA prime, and for the first time in weeks there isn’t a queue on any map for most of the nights. Kinda lulzy but [TE] is enjoying the ability to map hop and fight where we want. This has been the best week in WvW in recent memory. [TW], [FEAR], [Choo], and others on SoR have been a blast to fight during NA prime, also shout out to [Rx] and [CNB] from SoS, I respect your tenacity in defense of SoS BL, it’s inspiring!

Shout out to all the other battle brothers on SBI who are gunning for gold with me and [TE}, kitten the score, who cares anyways. We’ll bore the off hour coverage of tier 1 into transferring off their servers, and come out to fight during NA.

Star

Star Player
[KEK]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Nathan,

The shield warriors were likely running to join the main group. Those warriors/melee were likely group traited and geared with PVT, that’s why most wouldn’t want to engage because there’s no chance to 1v1 properly.

A 20-30 man team has a has a nucleus of PVT warriors/guardians that do no DPS but provide boons, cleansing, CC. That nucleus is key because it acts a disruptive group to break enemy formation and scramble the ranged backline. I noticed that more and more SBI groups are using that formation, that’s really good.

FW

This is probably the least enjoyable match up I have been in since being on SOS. The other T1 servers numbers seemed nothing to SOR’s. Maybe they were just split up more then SOR idk but kitten . I think my dream match up would be SOS/SBI/Mag

I’m playing on a low level thief and all I can say is HOLY SACTUM OF METAS!!! EVERY guard I’ve seen is running GS and EVERY warrior I’ve seen is running hammer/sword shield. I’ve never seen so many cowardly warriors!

[SoX] – JQ

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

This is probably the least enjoyable match up I have been in since being on SOS. The other T1 servers numbers seemed nothing to SOR’s. Maybe they were just split up more then SOR idk but kitten . I think my dream match up would be SOS/SBI/Mag

I’m playing on a low level thief and all I can say is HOLY SACTUM OF METAS!!! EVERY guard I’ve seen is running GS and EVERY warrior I’ve seen is running hammer/sword shield. I’ve never seen so many cowardly warriors!

A lot of guilds from SoR/JQ/BG use builds that support the group and the current meta is to have guards and warriors as meatsacks for support, CC and damage absorption with a majority of the groups damage coming from their ranged. Just because they aren’t running a 1v1 hero spec doesn’t make them a worse player – it just means they use are stronger as a team than alone. Team synergy will win you most team fights, just don’t expect your standard player from these guilds to roflstomp you with non-1v1 type builds and gear.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Werat.7063

Werat.7063

I’m thinking that this was probably said sarcastically, but the strange thing I’ve noticed is that it’s actually true – we (SBI) seem to do better against SoR when we run in smaller groups. At least in my limited experience. I’m not sure why this is, but I theorize that we have a hard time against your battle hardened zerg when it is ZvZ.. And you easily destroy our zerg when it is omniblob vs omniblob..

But once we split into smaller groups, we can “accomplish” more on the map, so that even if individual groups still get crushed, other groups can accomplish “something.” And then improving morale for that moment/etc.

I don’t know if any other SBI’ers noticed this, but I think we should actually practice this as a strategy, to the degree possible.

This is very true and I have seen SBI running several groups to the point where you managed to split sor`s blob to a size one can handle (i think so because you did not loose your keep). It`s pretty impressive.
If you are running several groups you are going to seperate the guilds from the blob since they they will need to retract.
But on sos i get a feeling that many see this as a ppt play. Not all is about open field headbashing to see who has the bigger and some is always about trying to trick the enemy and trying to outplay them.
The problem in this is teaching people to be of aware of a few standard situations so you dont have to tell them every time.
I used to loose whole upgraded bl not because we did not have the numbers but because our zerg got stuck on eb and 99% of commanders did prio taking that paper tower in eb or defending paper sm over bl while knowing full well that bl was under attack. And using teampeak did not change that either. There is a point I simply gave up. (P.S. thank you jq for buying them, one problem solved now)
The same with those that want to go open fight. A lot of siege is maybe there but simply not used ( to actually support the front-line group) because no one want to do it and they rather run into the big blob that is currently taking one of our towers or standing on the battlements watching while our walls/gates get downed by a bit of siege instead of suicide killing the siege. Its always a bit strange if you get told by your front commander he wanted treb dots and not hits and you dont dare him that the 2 trebs next to you are not even used. Same goes for supply awareness or treb help or simply running that 10 men group to the enemy keep to pull them of yours.
But yeah, there is learning potential.

eu league
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”

(edited by Werat.7063)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: eksn.7264

eksn.7264

Yes the SBI community is quite torn. The idea of fairweathers out in full force compounding for seven straight weeks sure is tempting. For the first time we get plenty of people to fight in NA prime, and for the first time in weeks there isn’t a queue on any map for most of the nights. Kinda lulzy but [TE] is enjoying the ability to map hop and fight where we want. This has been the best week in WvW in recent memory. [TW], [FEAR], [Choo], and others on SoR have been a blast to fight during NA prime, also shout out to [Rx] and [CNB] from SoS, I respect your tenacity in defense of SoS BL, it’s inspiring!

Shout out to all the other battle brothers on SBI who are gunning for gold with me and [TE}, kitten the score, who cares anyways. We’ll bore the off hour coverage of tier 1 into transferring off their servers, and come out to fight during NA.

Star

Thanks for the shoutout, even if we’re stuck defending our garri most of the time haha. I don’t know why so many people are whining in this thread. This is the most fun I’ve had since Rx transfered to SoS. Good fights to SBI and SoR again today.

Noz

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naztharius.7639

Naztharius.7639

Star

Thanks for the shoutout, even if we’re stuck defending our garri most of the time haha. I don’t know why so many people are whining in this thread. This is the most fun I’ve had since Rx transfered to SoS. Good fights to SBI and SoR again today.

Def agree with all of this. This has been a very fun and interesting week where we all can realize what to work on to improve. Thank you SoR and SoS for the amazing fights so far. See you all on the battlefield.

Commander Naztharius – [KWBH]
GM of Kingswood Brotherhood -SBI
Bringer Of Truth

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shads.9468

Shads.9468

Any chances SoS could tank for the rest of the week please? I’d really like SBI to stay in gold

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Oh how did I forget Shads. That guy actually spent the entire Mag/SBI/FA match-up talking in our map/team chats on an alt account. Talk about desperation.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: eksn.7264

eksn.7264

Any chances SoS could tank for the rest of the week please? I’d really like SBI to stay in gold

How about NO >:(

Noz

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grumpdogg.6910

Grumpdogg.6910

[IRON] from SoR is looking for any and all GvG action. Please message Wrex.6798 in game asap!

“I swung a sword, I swung a sword again, oh look I swung a sword again!”
- Colin Johanson while spamming key 1 in GW2

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

I don’t think we have any guild groups on during [IRON]‘s prime I’m afraid.

Any EU wanna join us and make a significant difference?

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

Zzzzzzzz
SoR brings omegas and a full queue…..how original.
Did your pugs got rearhurt because we interupted theyr karma farm?

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ceres.4569

Ceres.4569

aka: help us get back out of gold.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shads.9468

Shads.9468

aka: help us get back out of gold.

Not at all.. I enjoyed the SBI matchup so much, I’d be heartbroken to not have them to play with again in gold league.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

I know it’s a bit late but I don’t really post on weekends but..

Kudos to SBI on a good showing on reset night. I really must wonder how you guys would fare against a server like TC. For a few hours you had a much higher PPT than SoR.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

I had a lot fun playing against SoR tonight on EB. Unfortunate we lost our Overlook eventually and we could’ve definitely done better but I’m still pretty proud of SoS and how long we held on for.

I know myself and many others are having much more fun losing to SoR/TC etc than winning vs BP/CD etc and are pushing very hard to get into Gold League

Keep bringing the fights guys.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I had a lot fun playing against SoR tonight on EB. Unfortunate we lost our Overlook eventually and we could’ve definitely done better but I’m still pretty proud of SoS and how long we held on for.

I know myself and many others are having much more fun losing to SoR/TC etc than winning vs BP/CD etc and are pushing very hard to get into Gold League

SoS seems like a lock for gold at this point. You are 18 points ahead of Maguuma for 5th. SBI has a much tougher road. They need FA and CD to pick it up, or they need to push us a bit harder (or both). They are 3 points behind Maguuma for 6th.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

We got any statistical gurus here? Because this relates to something I’ve been thinking about. Am I correct in the following?

If SBI wants to get into the Gold League they need to gain as much rating as possible. The only way to gain rating is to take it from the other servers in the match right?

SoS and SBI are close in rating. SoR has a much higher rating than both. Therefore SoR has the most rating to “give up” – yes?

For SBI, that means that each asset (camp, tower, keep) taken away from SoR is worth a larger rating gain than the same asset taken away from SoS.

So if SBI wants to gain rating, they need to take assets from SoR and not SoS.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

SBI, way to pull us out of our fight with SoR with a ham-fisted attempt on our garri, and you just ended up giving it to SoR anyway.
Only the lag from the SoR guys on the gate prevented you from getting wiped within seconds.

I’m trying hard to respect you guys; I don’t know if it’s your transfers, or you read FA’s WvW manual, or what.

Dude, we were going for you garrison before we even knew SoR was there. We broke in the outer, and got to the inner gates before we knew they were there. We wanted your garrison, cause we want to get 2nd place in this match up. It is nothing personal, we weren’t trying to screw you against SoR, we were trying to beat you and SoR. It just so happens they beat all of us. Was an awesome battle though.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

We got any statistical gurus here? Because this relates to something I’ve been thinking about. Am I correct in the following?

If SBI wants to get into the Gold League they need to gain as much rating as possible. The only way to gain rating is to take it from the other servers in the match right?

SoS and SBI are close in rating. SoR has a much higher rating than both. Therefore SoR has the most rating to “give up” – yes?

For SBI, that means that each asset (camp, tower, keep) taken away from SoR is worth a larger rating gain than the same asset taken away from SoS.

So if SBI wants to gain rating, they need to take assets from SoR and not SoS.

If SBI pick up another 4-5K on SoS it might be enough, but it also depends on what happens in the Maguuma match. If FA stops showing up it may not matter.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Hate to break it to you, but look at the mini map, where the orange swords are.

I tried to take pictures of where the arrowcart was.
It was on top of the little ledge shooting through the keep wall.

Hack of not it’s an exploit of the game’s transparent walls. If Anet could get their kitten together and make it so arrows dont go through walls then this sort of kitten wouldn’t happen.

Attachments:

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Hack of not it’s an exploit of the game’s transparent walls. If Anet could get their kitten together and make it so arrows dont go through walls then this sort of kitten wouldn’t happen.

You can see without using eyefinity if it is the stop I’m thinking of.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

SoS seems like a lock for gold at this point. You are 18 points ahead of Maguuma for 5th. SBI has a much tougher road. They need FA and CD to pick it up, or they need to push us a bit harder (or both). They are 3 points behind Maguuma for 6th.

We just need to beat SoS by atleast 5k points, and we should make it into gold. We really need to utilize the nights this week to take commanding leads on SoS, so that their oceanic can’t overtake us.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

We just need to beat SoS by atleast 5k points, and we should make it into gold. We really need to utilize the nights this week to take commanding leads on SoS, so that their oceanic can’t overtake us.

That’s really not the case though. Much of your fate depends on how much rating Maguuma loses (or gains).

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

That’s my point though. It would be far easier to steal the rating from SoR than it will be to take the few assets that SoS owns on the map. SoS and SBI tick for about the same amount except for Ocn time – meaning they own about the same number of assets. They have fewer assets to capture and we’re not going to be able to take all their stuff. Plus, it will just kitten them off so they focus us harder thus undermining our goal even further.

Meanwhile, SoR paints most of the map green.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

rumour is sos is tanking huehuehue

Attachments:

Evin Arris

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Dude, we were going for you garrison before we even knew SoR was there. We broke in the outer, and got to the inner gates before we knew they were there. We wanted your garrison, cause we want to get 2nd place in this match up. It is nothing personal, we weren’t trying to screw you against SoR, we were trying to beat you and SoR. It just so happens they beat all of us. Was an awesome battle though.

So the orange swords up at NW tower for almost an hour straight didn’t clue you in that SoR/SoS shenanigans were not afoot?

Look, I know a lot of the old SBI crew, along with some of the classier transfers over there are playing things straight. However, the fact is that a lot of people moved to SBI in order to be at the top of Silver League (either the original one, or the latest incarnation).
People who like easier fights….people who would go after the number 2 server rather than face a challenge.

Get where I’m going? We have screenshots and these people are on your server. I hope it’s a minority, but no one respects the guys who toady up to the stronger server.

I respect that you want to have some fights with us, but SoR isn’t going to let that happen. We haven’t had a single zerg clash with you guys this entire match where “INC SoR” wasn’t spammed before the last guy was spiked.

We’ve repeatedly suggested a 2v1 and the answer is your guys permanently bivouacked in Ogreswatch 12 hours a day.

And to address your point, you get more points by reducing SoR’s. Reducing our ppt has miniscule effect on yours while taking from SoRs will increase your rating by a lot.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

rumour is sos is tanking huehuehue

That’s why we are having longer queues on weeknights; more than any time since T1?

What did we do to you to make you leave so bitter?

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

That’s my point though. It would be far easier to steal the rating from SoR than it will be to take the few assets that SoS owns on the map. SoS and SBI tick for about the same amount except for Ocn time – meaning they own about the same number of assets. They have fewer assets to capture and we’re not going to be able to take all their stuff. Plus, it will just kitten them off so they focus us harder thus undermining our goal even further.

Thanks Johje. Look, we would love nothing more than to throw down with you guys, but SoR isn’t going to let it happen this week and you guys are almost a lock for Silver now.
We’ll pick this up after the Season and see if our weeks of T1 play make us tougher than your weeks of PvD.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

So the orange swords up at NW tower for almost an hour straight didn’t clue you in that SoR/SoS shenanigans were not afoot?

Look, I know a lot of the old SBI crew, along with some of the classier transfers over there are playing things straight. However, the fact is that a lot of people moved to SBI in order to be at the top of Silver League (either the original one, or the latest incarnation).
People who like easier fights….people who would go after the number 2 server rather than face a challenge.

Get where I’m going? We have screenshots and these people are on your server. I hope it’s a minority, but no one respects the guys who toady up to the stronger server.

I respect that you want to have some fights with us, but SoR isn’t going to let that happen. We haven’t had a single zerg clash with you guys this entire match where “INC SoR” wasn’t spammed before the last guy was spiked.

We’ve repeatedly suggested a 2v1 and the answer is your guys permanently bivouacked in Ogreswatch 12 hours a day.

And to address your point, you get more points by reducing SoR’s. Reducing our ppt has miniscule effect on yours while taking from SoRs will increase your rating by a lot.

Get a grip it’s just a freaking game, we tried SoR for 2 hours before coming to your BL. They had like 5 times our numbers.
So we came to your BL for a fair fight, we just want to have fun, kitten the score.
Then your garrison served as a battleground when the SoR zombies horde arrived, end of story.

(edited by Xillllix.3485)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

Thanks Johje. Look, we would love nothing more than to throw down with you guys, but SoR isn’t going to let it happen this week and you guys are almost a lock for Silver now.
We’ll pick this up after the Season and see if our weeks of T1 play make us tougher than your weeks of PvD.

T-T-T-TRIPPPPPLE POST

Evin Arris

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynex.4276

Cynex.4276

Throughout this match, most of the groups from SBI and SoS have been pleasant. You guys have fought, heavily outnumbered but still came to fight. This on the other hand last night at Veloka was just a disgrace. I don’t mean anything of the server, but just you guys in this screenshot alone are a disgrace. I’ve played in Tier 1, 2 and 3. I’ve seen Maguuma strategically wait inside bay for 10 minutes with 50, biding their time to get the upper hand and jump us and kick our teeth in. Veloka last night was pathetic and boring for us and dare I say, you guys. This is the first time I’ve seen a group this cowardly. You guys in this screen knocked down the walls and the gate while up there. Cool. Then you sat up there for 30 minutes while 7 of us were waiting, thinking we were in for a fight, ready to defend. Nope. You guys just sat there and kept on firing siege… at pretty much nothing, for 30 entire kitten minutes you sat on siege accomplishing nothing. You’re a friggin’ bore, you managed to kill no one while you were up there. Do your server mates a favor, leave and go to Anvil Rock so no one has to put up with your crap play, not your team mates or your enemies. Yeah, I mad. Luckily, an eternity later your teammates capped the overlook nearby and then came to fight us… all the while you guys still sat up there.

Anyway, shout out to TE from RISE. You guys bring it and it’s fun fighting you lot. Looking forward to seeing more of you throughout the rest of the week.

Attachments:

(edited by Cynex.4276)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Hate to break it to you but if this is the kind of thing you guys are ranting about, you’ll absolutely hate T1. What ArenaNet should do before anything is fix the scoring system in WvW so that coverage means nothing more than having a few more allies in each battle. PvDoor is what is ruining WvW. Not transparent walls that everyone in T1 “exploits”.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kush.5462

Kush.5462

it explain it all, btw i placed that ac and i was using it. stop thinking its hack or exploit before u never try those counter sieges spot

Attachments:

a warrior always look for good fight

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seda Khold.5428

Seda Khold.5428

Had some really great fights all week. I’m sad to see that SBI will probably slip to silver. Had some great fights with RISE, DIE, FEAR, TW ..I can’t even remember all the tags anymore.. it’s really been great.

(edited by Seda Khold.5428)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

Then you sat up there for 30 minutes while 7 of us were waiting

Weren’t you guys supposed to be karma training?

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Someone get deathtouch a camera, as he has officially become a member of the SBI paparazzi, joining Cynz from IOJ, Buffy and the rest of BP. The amount attention you give us on SBI is bordering on stalker class material.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vlad.7529

Vlad.7529

Someone get deathtouch a camera, as he has officially become a member of the SBI paparazzi, joining Cynz from IOJ, Buffy and the rest of BP. The amount attention you give us on SBI is bordering on stalker class material.

I guess for the next 7 weeks we get those same paragraphs in the gold league threads since mag. is prolly gonna beat sbi to the last spot.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Not only would it be in both of our best interests, but community leaders from other gold-league servers have expressed that they would much rather face us in gold for the fights that they know we will bring than SBI is capable of doing.

Nobody has said this. We really could care less who it is. Maybe from a PvF this would be true as we know Mag really tries to bring the pain.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Want to address any of the points I made?

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Mag might talk a lot of kitten when it comes to this game….

You do, at least.

You’ll be better off when you get less concerned with what SBI is doing and worry about your own server inadequacies.

SBI

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

Not only would it be in both of our best interests, but community leaders from other gold-league servers have expressed that they would much rather face us in gold for the fights that they know we will bring than SBI is capable of doing.

Nobody has said this. We really could care less who it is. Maybe from a PvF this would be true as we know Mag really tries to bring the pain.

Here’s some examples I just grabbed in the last few minutes:

Maguuma, we need you guys to get into Gold League. SBI forums are filled with people threatening to quit or sit out the season, and already their score is dropping fast. They would have fallen apart already except that SoR is focusing on us since we aren’t throwing in the towel already.
Please don’t let all those poor people’s transfers to SBI be in vain!

For real? One week of being dominated and SBI forums are full of QQing? FA was getting stomped for 2 months straight. Heck, even longer by DB, KN, and TC. Tell SBI to suck it up. Welcome to the big league boys.

SoS
FA

Maguuma, we need you guys to get into Gold League. SBI forums are filled with people threatening to quit or sit out the season, and already their score is dropping fast. They would have fallen apart already except that SoR is focusing on us since we aren’t throwing in the towel already.
Please don’t let all those poor people’s transfers to SBI be in vain!

gigglesnort

I’m cheering for Mag as well! Gogogogogogo

SoS (repeat)
TC

I believe in you Mag! I haven’t faced SBI yet but i know some of us on TC wouldn’t mind the chance to fight ya’ll over the next 7 weeks. Here’s hoping.

TC

Go Mag, I believe in you.

SBI

as of right now,

6. Maguuma: 1,765.465
7. SBI: 1762.844

keep the pressure up mags, i’m really hoping to see you guys make it into the gold league.

EDIT: in other news….

15. Kaineng: 1256.344
16. NSP: 1252.153
17. HoD: 1235. 423

Not sure what server, but not on Mag

As much as i would love to see mag make the gold league, as that’s what a majority of them want. It would be so good to see sbi make it to gold and get roflstomped for 7 weeks and then implode lol.

CD (Not going to be in gold but w/e another one cheering for us)

Also – keep in mind that rank predictions are based on points accumulated and assume you will keep them all week.

SBI had a huge reset night, when we had constant 200 PPT and often 300. The prediction system put us on rank 5, assuming we’ll keep it like this – but everyone knew it was not going to happen.

As soon as we dropped to a more stable and reasonable 100 ppt – we started losing projected rank. It was an artefact not a failure – we are still improving ourselves and our rank regardless of the trend. No tanking was involved.

And yes, Maguma (that I love to hate – a unlikable server that has managed to keep it’s identity over one year at least) deserves gold more than us and will do better there probably then SBI could. Then, in seven weeks, we will probably be in gold too – we’ll see what happens then.

SBI

Looks like we might have lucked out and snuck into Silver League.

SBI

This is just from the last few pages of our match-up thread and the end of the gold-league thread from the general wvw forums, and this hasn’t even included the PMs our commanders have been getting in-game from other servers encouraging them to push as hard as possible this week to dislodge SBI out of 6. I can’t comment on the specifics of those but if they’re reading this thread and want to then I’d encourage it.

SBI’s community is horribly fragmented right now. I don’t envy your situation as a server, but I don’t pity you either. You created this mess by encouraging such a huge bandwagon.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

Mag might talk a lot of kitten when it comes to this game….

You do, at least.

You’ll be better off when you get less concerned with what SBI is doing and worry about your own server inadequacies.

You mean like how we’re spanking you this week with regards to match-up performance? Good job somehow blowing the most favorable match-up you could have received. Oh right, you’re doing it on purpose for a finisher and bandwagon-protection. Gotta protect that investment you made!

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma