11/29 YB/EB/BP

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

We have no alliance

Attachments:

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

How about you pan out and show all the maps next time.

Attachments:

Whispers with meat.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arya Whitefire.8423

Arya Whitefire.8423

There is no alliace, Ebay defends better, so BP is an easier source of points. That’s all you’re seeing.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

gennyt.3428

There is no alliace, Ebay defends better, so BP is an easier source of points. That’s all you’re seeing.

ROFL

And they say sarcasm doesn’t translate well on forums.

Whispers with meat.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

So? We TOOK EBay’s region in EBG. We wouldn’t have attacked EBay if we were allies. Go figure!!

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

I just realized that the same people crying “alliance” are the same ones who did so last match-up when we overtook BP.

Not even worth explaining to them. The people who would listen don’t need stuff like this debated, and the loud ones who will always scream foul play when things don’t go their way are the ones we’ve been seeing posts from.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

gennyt.3428

Hey, hey, you stumbled to the barn with Ebay, she looked good then, don’t front like you don’t know her now.

Whispers with meat.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

Sure

Attachments:

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arsoris.2976

Arsoris.2976

There isn’t an alliance. We had commanders on all maps and Ebay has so far put up better resistance. Now that may be numbers, skill or a combination but in the end we’re just taking whatever we can whilst hoping for decent fights in the process.

Attachments:

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

A lot of BP players blame EBay already for “riding Yak Bends coattails”. They ignore that their forum warriors, a very select few who are very obvious without being named, have ticked off so many people from both sides that an alliance isn’t needed to focus down their server.

Your server is an attractive target. Blame the people who made it so satisfying to punch in the face.

Just keep our heads down and everything will be okay. At least you admit we’re being double teamed.

While on the subject of forum warriors, don’t forget how vile some of yours were back during the EB/BP/AR days.

Ironically enough, the people who were most offensive back then are on your server now embraced as loving friends. Nothing against them, I hope they’re happy where they are now, but if you want to bring up our “vile” forum warriors from the past, I don’t see how so much animosity can be directed towards the much more sporting ones now… especially when you guys pulled the whole “we forgive you for everything you ever did wrong to us now that you transferred over.”

I don’t know. I could be missing something, but I don’t understand all the cries of foul play when there is just as much of the same sentiment on BP to focus the hell out of EBay whenever we are matched up. Of course a double team will happen. Yak’s may be the biggest and baddest of our three servers at the moment, but they’re just an extra like any other server paired up in a BP/EB matchup. What are they supposed to do, sit on their thumbs and wait for all our commanders to shake hands and make up?

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

gennyt.3428

Hey, hey, you stumbled to the barn with Ebay, she looked good then, don’t front like you don’t know her now.

Oh, I hate quoting myself but here goes.

Whispers with meat.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arya Whitefire.8423

Arya Whitefire.8423

Oh, I hate quoting myself but here goes.

A bunch of forum trash talk is not going to change the fact that the league system makes alliances the smart move on occasion. The servers that realize this will benefit, the servers that don’t, won’t

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wynn the Woeful.6417

Wynn the Woeful.6417

Sure

Look at all that green in BP Borderlands. Careful now…don’t want to stir up rumors that BP and us are allied.

The Sixth Degree [TSD]
Yak’s Bend and Proud

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Too late! How dare you cheat on us with that Hussy BP! After all those memories and nights we had together! I’m going back to my mother’s house!

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

Too late! How dare you cheat on us with that Hussy BP! After all those memories and nights we had together! I’m going back to my mother’s house!

LOL +1000

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Storm Toryama.2197

Storm Toryama.2197

Baby, no! It isn’t that as it seems! BP means nothing to us and you’re the only girl for us!

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nozzie.2067

Nozzie.2067

Babe, don’t be like that. Have an open mind.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Baby, no! It isn’t that as it seems! BP means nothing to us and you’re the only girl for us!

OoOo, i think that’s a dead given hint that YB thinks you’re the female dog of this relationship you two have! :O

Midnight Mafia [MM]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Less QQ, more pew pew.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lina.9640

Lina.9640

All this whining from BP actually is making me want to do a last day alliance, just like we did to SBI.

After all, if they’re gonna whine either way, may as well give them something to whine about!

Although, I’d rather all three servers set aside their differences and accept a sort of cease fire, so those we haven’t gotten the meta achievements (somehow), can. Maybe just have a karma train day in EBG or something.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuking.4051

Nuking.4051

There isn’t an alliance. We had commanders on all maps and Ebay has so far put up better resistance. Now that may be numbers, skill or a combination but in the end we’re just taking whatever we can whilst hoping for decent fights in the process.

I agree there is not an alliance, but rather differing play style. As you post indicated taking what is easy and hoping for some wvw is one way. Others of us would prefer to forgo pvd and go where the resistance is. Neither is wrong, guess it depends on your goal.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

All this whining from BP actually is making me want to do a last day alliance, just like we did to SBI.

After all, if they’re gonna whine either way, may as well give them something to whine about!

Although, I’d rather all three servers set aside their differences and accept a sort of cease fire, so those we haven’t gotten the meta achievements (somehow), can. Maybe just have a karma train day in EBG or something.

Yes we should do that, make a coordinated effort for all the people in the 3 servers can make an example to all the GW2 community

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AtlasSi.9130

AtlasSi.9130

Hopefully, this will pick up and actually catch on. It’s a terrific idea to help those that still have yet to get their metas.

18 80s | 12 100% | r177 | wvw r970 | 9,000+ hours
BP → DR → FA → Mag → BP → FA

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

There is no alliance between the serves, but YB is prioritizing BP, that is clear to everyone. I see us putting much more troops into BPBL than EB. Also I don’t think BP has been complaining about double team that much. Yeah there were a couple of trolls, but that is not the whole of BP population.

I really hope that at some point we lay back a bit on BP and let them get a bit of a foothold to make this match fun for everyone . Karma train is not the answer. They are good for leveling alts, and some pve peeps to learn bad habits in wvw, but they are not fun to play. I was actually very happy yesterday when EB smashed 3 of YB karma trains. Was well done and I am sure taught valuable lessons to the train people.
I do agree that we can all have a day or two at the end where we can do karma trains and such, but not the whole week. EB is a good example of solid defense this week, and hopefully a good place to practice offense for our groups.

Lion of the Wind
SoCo

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dragonrage.8921

dragonrage.8921

To all those barking about alliances. Was there an agreement between YB and EB vs SBI most definitely however, that was last week this is this week there is no overly hated server that everyone can agree on. As far as ive heard there is no formal alliance between any server in this match up.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oghier.7419

Oghier.7419

I’ve been in EB for the most part, and there is no alliance. At least, there is none visible from a grunt’s eye view. This makes sense, as the standings are more or less locked (unless something impossible happens, like FA coming in third). There is certainly nothing in map chat telling us to leave anyone be.

I finished my meta in the first week, but I share the sentiment others expressed upthread — give other folks a bit of a break on stuff like the jumping puzzles. Perhaps we should even leave Stonemist thinly defended, as that can be a tough achievement for smaller servers.

Snit Dirtnap (Thief)
Ratbag Dogsticker (Guardian)
…Yak’s Bend

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lina.9640

Lina.9640

I really hope that at some point we lay back a bit on BP and let them get a bit of a foothold to make this match fun for everyone . Karma train is not the answer. They are good for leveling alts, and some pve peeps to learn bad habits in wvw, but they are not fun to play. I was actually very happy yesterday when EB smashed 3 of YB karma trains. Was well done and I am sure taught valuable lessons to the train people.
I do agree that we can all have a day or two at the end where we can do karma trains and such, but not the whole week. EB is a good example of solid defense this week, and hopefully a good place to practice offense for our groups.

Lion of the Wind
SoCo

Actually, I was thinking of the last day (or maybe last day and a half for people with funky scehdules), not starting now.

Just an idea, to show that no matter how much we may dislike one another, that we’re still GW2 players and there’s no sense being a Richard and denying people a chance to get their achievements, especially if they actually tried to help out in WvW.

Could it be abused by some dumb PUGs who only show up the last day for achievements? Sure, but who cares about them. Not like they’ll WvW after leagues anyway.

Just maybe an idea the commanders on the servers could mull around over the week.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirror Owl.7204

Mirror Owl.7204

The only people who think there’s an alliance are BP players with an accountability problem. You guys don’t upgrade your stuff? That’s your fault. EBay’s map has stone keeps with waypoints. BP’s map has wooden ones. What do you THINK the other server is gonna hit? It doesn’t help you learn or improve when you can’t knuckle up and accept it’s your own lack of the hard work you’ve been chestbeating about all season.

Ehmry
[SM] Storm Machine guild leader

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

Wonder why so many SBI are still in our thread? Mad cause you bad?!?!?!

On a semi-serious note, cause I know I will bring up bacon at some point in my response. BP is not getting double teamed. You guys are just getting prioritized by both servers. And there maybe some residual camaraderie from last weeks match-up between YB SBI and EB. Let’s face it, EB hates BP with a passion that almost rivals our loving relationship filled with kittens, purple unicorns crapping out rainbows, roses, sizzling bacon, and long walks on the beach.

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

The only people who think there’s an alliance are BP players with an accountability problem. You guys don’t upgrade your stuff? That’s your fault. EBay’s map has stone keeps with waypoints. BP’s map has wooden ones. What do you THINK the other server is gonna hit? It doesn’t help you learn or improve when you can’t knuckle up and accept it’s your own lack of the hard work you’ve been chestbeating about all season.

oh the justifications abound in this thread. wait wasn’t it the same last week? know what it says to me? that all you guys want to do is demoralize a server that you don’t like for whatever reason you can find.

it also seems the cheating/hacking flowed over to this week, and what are the common denominators there?

but what did you say to sbi? all is fair in war right? get over it?

yet another reason to say absolutely no to a second season.

(edited by Adahilia.3678)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

oh the justifications abound in this thread. wait wasn’t it the same last week? know what it says to me? that you guys want to do is demoralize a server that you don’t like for whatever reason you can find.

it also seems the cheating/hacking flowed over to this week, and what are the common denominators there?

huh? Just because someone is trolling doesn’t mean any server is sending them on purpose. Nobody can control these trolls. You forgot what happened to our golems last week?

Btw, get over the loss. It’s been two days since.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

oh the justifications abound in this thread. wait wasn’t it the same last week? know what it says to me? that you guys want to do is demoralize a server that you don’t like for whatever reason you can find.

huh? Just because someone is trolling doesn’t mean any server is sending them on purpose. Nobody can control these trolls. You forgot what happened to our golems last week?

Btw, get over the loss. It’s been two days since.

I have no problem with the loss, as I said last week, and have you guys turned that blue map red yet? keeping that one paper too? Of course not, you both are beating on the weaker opponent instead of going after each other. The very same thing you chastised us for, but keep trying to justify it being all about the ppt.

wait! i looked up in the thread! omg you backstabbed little brother.. wonder how this will turn out.

(edited by Adahilia.3678)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirror Owl.7204

Mirror Owl.7204

We’ve all said as much ourselves. Neither server is fond of BP, and since they’re worse at defending their stuff, they’re the easier target for PPT. That doesn’t make it coordinated.

Also, Adahilia, you’re misrepresenting what happened last week. We said there was a concerted effort for YB and EBay to cooperate from the get go. Like you said, we told you guys, “all is fair in war.. get over it.” Through the mid week we said there wasn’t an alliance per se, but YB would focus SBI and that they figured EBay was smart enough to capitalize. We were. Then on the last couple days, yeah, we worked together pretty hard. We’re out in the open about what we did, both at the time and retrospectively.

So we have established a precedent of being pretty much straight up about whether or not we’ve agreed to coordinate with another server. I’d also point to the fact that both YB and EBay stuck to the alliance with no backstabbing as further evidence that we’re pretty straight shooting servers.

You guys can vilify all you want, but it just makes you look like the badguys.

Ehmry
[SM] Storm Machine guild leader

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: quickflash.6314

quickflash.6314

I feel like no explanation is necessary

Attachments:

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

I feel like no explanation is necessary

Pass me a cup, would you?

[hS]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

To be honest we have an alliance with everyone but the losing servers

Attachments:

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

BP good luck to you guys this week

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heimlich.3065

Heimlich.3065

To be honest, SBI needs to focus on keeping the #1 spot in their current matchup. You still have a chance to tie for second if you keep it and YB finishes 2nd or worse in this matchup.

#believe

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Heimlich.3065

To be honest, SBI needs to focus on keeping the #1 spot in their current matchup. You still have a chance to tie for second if you keep it and YB finishes 2nd or worse in this matchup.

#believe

Whoops! While I was posting that, you lost 1st place. Maybe you should spend more time on your current matchup (rather than dwelling on old losses).

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

FA has already taken the lead, I don’t think the bandwagon server will bounce back after having 4k lead at the start. So, them finishing first is highly unlikely. SBI should be rightfully placed below us.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

Just a silly question, but is SBI not use to coming in 3rd? Is that the reason for all the bitterness?

I am not trying to be snarky, but I don’t get why they are so bitter.

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Heimlich.3065

FA has already taken the lead, I don’t think the bandwagon server will bounce back after having 4k lead at the start. So, them finishing first is highly unlikely. SBI should be rightfully placed below us.

Well, that was pretty poor timing on my part, and boy do I feel foolish!

In any case, I’m sure SBI will rally in the face of adversity and overcome! Clearly, 2nd place in silver is rightfully theirs, there is no way they could lose it!

#believe

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

Because they think they lost to very inferior servers which is unacceptable. It really hurt their EGO

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Heimlich.3065

Even without names, I (Angela) still recognize you, Optee, and Monk. Maybe I should spend less time in wvw.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Heimlich.3065

Because they think they lost to very inferior servers which is unacceptable. It really hurt their EGO

But the ESO beta weekend is over now, as is Thanksgiving (which is only celebrated on SBI). Its well known that those are the reasons for their total loss last week.

#believe

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

Even without names, I (Angela) still recognize you, Optee, and Monk. Maybe I should spend less time in wvw.

:)~

WvW is where the fun is.

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

Well, that was pretty poor timing on my part, and boy do I feel foolish!

In any case, I’m sure SBI will rally in the face of adversity and overcome! Clearly, 2nd place in silver is rightfully theirs, there is no way they could lose it!

#believe

No. We earned it. PERIOD.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

NiloyBardhan.9170

But the ESO beta weekend is over now, as is Thanksgiving (which is only celebrated on SBI). Its well known that those are the reasons for their total loss last week.

#believe

Ah yes! How could I forget them? xD xD

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Sure

I counted how many superior arrow carts I put in Garri,bay, and hills, I left an hour before you karma train hit them like a train. I had a very dedicated team on Teamspeak stay up and defend it well enough until your God Forsaken Karma Train hit it . How do you feel zerging our keep with 10 times our numbers? Do you feel sympathy?,no. I have fun Stomping Yak’s Bend when we actually have people, when things can be fair, but your numbers overwhelm us when we don’t so don’t act like you’re superior. If it is Red, it’s dead.

Let me say ONE thing, just because you have more numbers, does NOT mean you’re a better server.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

(edited by RazGerb.6173)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Raz, take a chill pill, take a break, Take Five, relax, calm down…we already knew this would happen this week, there’s no reason to really get so kitten kitten ed off. I thought you’d be used to this after the last couple of weeks.

[hS]